Bad Start of Trip ( The Suspicion)

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

It is still 6 AM but the school already crowded, all seniors has arrived and gathered at the main hall as they were told to. For what? Rememmber the event called ‘live in’ thingy, the one that school held to make students live in a village. Today is the day they will start it. As they planned, they’ll go around 7, so the students must come earlier, at least at 6.

And here we are. Jeongyeon were scolded and talked continously, meanwhile Chaeyoung and Dahyun were trying to call the certain someone, who is had their phone out of reach.

“Where the is she, God damn it! She’s never changed.” Jeongyeon scolded but her eyes were roaming around.

“Calm down. I’m sure she’s on her way.” Chaeyoung says as she tried to cool down the situation.

A few moments later, the principal enters the main hall. As usual, he will go on speak his speech for the opening of event which is so long and also boring to be heard. None of the students heard it obviously, especially Jeongyeon and her friends.

“Tzuyu really ed up big time. She said she won’t come late, and now we’re almost go.” Jeongyeon hissed.

Tzuyu never changed, her bad habit about being late can’t be removed. She promised her friends, she won’t come late because if she does, she will be left by the bus. And then it means she can’t go to the village which is will affect her on her grade since it is an obligation. Tzuyu can’t let it happens if she wants to graduate soon.

For quite a long time, finally the principal ended his speech. All the students are allowed to get into the buses School has rented. I know right, the school are kinda stingy to give at least train ride, whereas the school fee can be said is too expensive.

Jeongyeon and the others walk to search for their bus, since the three of them are in the same unit. Chaeyoung asked Dahyun to sit side by side with her, meanwhile Jeongyeon, at first she planned to sit with Tzuyu but the girl still hasn’t come yet. It was until she saw her soon-to-be girlfriend, well you know who. It is unbelieveable that Nayeon and her gang are on the same unit as hers.

Jeongyeon grins like an idiot and immediately took a seat beside Jeongyeon without caring whose seat is that.

“Hey! That’s Jihyo’s seat, you can’t-”

When Nayeon realized that is Jeongyeon sat beside her, she immediately protest about it.

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ll go sit with Sana.” Jihyo winked as she cuts Nayeon off from her rambling.

After Jihyo walks away, Jeongyeon can only smiled sheepishly at the girl beside her. Nayeon rolled her eyes then put her earphones on. Dahyun and Chaeyoung who sit beside them can only laughed.

It seems like all the students are inside the bus, execpt for Chou Tzuyu. And for Sana, she was expecting the Taiwanese will be on the same unit as hers. Well since all of her friends are here. Or maybe she’s on the other unit? And why does Sana suddenly feel like she wants Tzuyu to be one the same unit now? Sana shook her head just to clear her mind.

Aish, what are you even thinking about? Isn’t it good she’s not here.

Sana puts her earphone on and closes her eyes. She decided to take a few nap since she is alone now. Yep, because Jihyo changed her mind saying that she doesn’t want to have Sana drool on her when she sits beside her. So Jihyo says that she will just sit with her other friend named Sowoon. Sana doesn’t even bother to look behind just to see her friend, because to be honest, Jennie is in the same unit too. So you can guess why she doens’t want to look around or chit chat with her friends at behind

Because this will be a long journey. She will spends approximately 4 hours ride  so she will just take a nap rather than got carsickness. The car hasn’t moved yet, but there is Sana already half sleeping.

Unknowingly, someone took a sit beside her. Sana doesn’t even realized about it. The person only chukcled and boldly grab Sana’s head to put on their shoulder, since they thought Sana’s position is not comfortable enough. Expecting Sana to wake up and pull away, but instead of it the squirrel like girl only leaned closer into the person’s neck. The person only smiled and follow Sana to close her eyes.

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

Approximately an hour later, Sana woke up. She moved a little bit, but then stunned. She feels the weight on top of her head, and why did she sleep with her nose on someone’s neck? Sana woke up aburptly and it effects the person’s head drops on her shoulder.

Wait what? Why is Tzuyu here? And why is she sleeping beside me?

Sana badly try to move Tzuyu’s head off her shoulder she failed and it only makes Tzuyu to lean closer. There’s no way she wants to wake Tzuyu up, the girl look peacefully sleeping to be disturbed. Without knowing, Sana begin to stare at the younger girl’s feature. were open slightly and there is a bit drool drops off . Instead of feeling disgusted, Sana take a sheet of tissue and wipe it off.

Sana continously stare at the unconcious Tzuyu. For Sana, Tzuyu looks so calm and innocent when she’s on this state. Sana gives out a little smile when she hears Tzuyu snore,

Cute~

Sana doesn’t know how long she’s been staring at Tzuyu, but it was until the road was kinda bumpy so it makes Tzuyu wake up. The girl slowly moved abit and open her eyes slowly. And then her eyes roaming around until she meets Sana’s. Tzuyu smiled and get up from Sana’s shoulder and face her properly.

“Sorry, i sleep on your shoulder. I didn’t realize because it was too comfortable.”

“No, it’s okay. I-i also sleep on your shoulder, so i guess it’s fine.”

Tzuyu smiled and just nodded. She was about to talk but then her stomach rumbling, maybe it was because she hasn’t eaten any breakfast. Sana giggled when she saw Tzuyu’s face turns red because of blushing.

“Are you hungry?”

Tzuyu nodded shyly.

Sana took out the lunch box from her backpack, she opens it and offer the food inside of the container.

“Cheese kimbap?” Sana says cutely.

Tzuyu smiled a big one, since she likes it the way Sana says those words cutely. But she doesn’t tell her about it. She took one of the chesee kimbap and starts to eat it. Tzuyu humming softly when she has the taste of it. Sana is really a good cook indeed.

“Thwis twst guf (This taste good).” Tzuyu says with full.

Sana chuckled and give her some tissue because were a bit messy. “Don’t talk with you mouth full.”

Tzuyu wiped clean using the tissue Sana gave and then she thanked her. Sana offers some more kimbap to Tzuyu, which she gladly take more. Sana then joins Tzuyu eat her homemade meal. Along the ride was peacefully between those two, they didn’t talk much. Sana took off one of her earphone and plug into Tzuyu’s ear, both of them enjoy the ride while hearing music from Sana’s phone and eat some snacks that Sana brought.

Honestly Tzuyu doesn’t know why is Sana acting good for her out of sudden, but it is not like she complains though. Meanwhile Sana finds herself confused because she acted like a friend Tzuyu, well don’t they? They’ve been close this past days, Tzuyu always hang out with her whenever they could.  But sometime, Sana still can feel annoyed by the playgirl, it is just she doesn’t like the fact Tzuyu is still a playgirl.

Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter