Bad Confession

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading, i wanna apologize for every single of you, my dear readers. I’ve been busier so i neglacted my story. I hope you all forgive me and hope this chapter still makes you love my story. I’m sorry once again m(_ _)m.

ENJOYYYY~~~

 

 

The sun has come, but it is still early. The Taiwanese girl can be found tossing around the futon, her hands were roaming around to search for the certain girl, but her hands can’t make contact to her target. The Taiwanese frowned as she slowly opens her eyes then meet no sight of Sana. The girl was nowhere to be found. Tzuyu rubs her eyes slowly to make out once again that the girl is obviously wasn’t there.

There is only Mina lying not too far away from her, the girl hasn’t wake up yet. Carefully get up, Tzuyu slowly stand up and make her way out to look for the Japenese girl. She looks at living room there is no sight of Sana, she almost walking around the house. Then lastly. When she enters the kitchen she can spots Sana’s on apron while cooking breakfast, probably meal for the family.

Tzuyu smiled as she get closer to the girl quietly. Sana doesn’t even know that Tzuyu is behind her. It was until Tzuyu sneaks her arms around Sana’s slim waist which make Sana jump in surprise and almost let out a loud shriek. Sana let out a sigh of relief when she glanced back and find out that it was only Tzuyu. Tzuyu chuckled and tighten her arms around the other’s girl waist.

“You woke up so early.” Tzuyu says as she buried her nose in Sana’s neck and sniffed how good Sana smell is.

Out of Tzuyu’s expectation, Sana break Tzuyu’s grip off instead of leaning back to Tzuyu’s embrace. Tzuyu furrow her eyebrows in confusion,

“What’s wrong?”

Tzuyu is confused with Sana suddenly ignores her as if nothing really happend last night.

“I just . . . can you please not hug me out of suddenly like that? How if someone see us together?”

“What do you mean? Aren’t you okay with me giving affection for you?” Tzuyu asks confusedly.

“It’s okay with me, but not with anyone who saw us. What will they think if they ever found us being close like that?”

Tzuyu clearly doesn’t understand what Sana tried to point out. Once she was saying she is not sure about her feeling but willing to wait until she discover it, but now she acted like her pride is an important thing to hold, as if she is afraid of being with Tzuyu, or maybe rather be ashamed with dating Tzuyu.

“Why do you care about people’s thought? Don’t tell me you begin to change your mind.”

“It’s not that Tzuyu, but i don’t want other people think that we are dating when we are not.”

Tzuyu’s heart were shatter a bit when Sana said those words. It’s clearly hurts her because Sana acts like she is not so sure with their relationship.

“I don’t understand you Sana. What are you afraid of? When there is nothing to be scared of. Yes we are not dating yet, but i did say i will make it official and i’ll prove it to you that i’m serious about this.” Tzuyu stated.

“It’s all about my pride Tzuyu! I don’t want to people pictured me as a bad image when i’m dating with you!” Sana snapped.

Tzuyu is taken back when those words being uttered out of Sana’s mouth. With Sana says that Tzuyu is such ashame to her image certainly hurts Tzuyu’s own pride. Tzuyu can only stared at Sana with stoic face, meanwhile Sana widen her eyes in shock when she realized what she just said.

Tzuyu knows that she got a bad reputation in their enverionment, and that she got ‘that’ thing that almost everyone knows about. And perhaps, Sana is embrassed to date someone as freak as Tzuyu.

“If you don’t really like me, you’ll just have to say it. You make excuses about this, i know that i’m probably not as normal as you want me to be, but i have pride too. If you’re really ashame to be with me, then let’s not continue it.”

Then after that Tzuyu left without giving any glances back at Sana. Sana immediately feels guilty washed over her, she knows that she shouldn’t have talked that harshly with Tzuyu. She doesn’t even know that Tzuyu is over-sensitive when it comes to pride. Now she doesn’t know what she will say to Tzuyu. But surely, she needs to talk with that girl. Sana sighed heavily as she continue to finish her task meanwhile her minds filled with what words she will planning to say to Tzuyu.

 

The day continues like usual, Sana went to work at the field along with Mina and Ji Hye. To be honest, Mina and Sana still in awkward atmosphere to talk to each other, well you can say they haven’t say any word to each other. Meanwhile Sana is still guilty with what happend earlier between Tzuyu and her. She doesn’t know how to say sorry to the Taiwanese because she hurted her with certainly bad words.

Sana tries to distact her minds for a minute from Tzuyu with focusing on her task right now. Suddenly, Mina walks closer to her and speak.

“Where were you and Tzuyu last night?” Mina asked coldly.

Sana glanced to Mina, “We went somewhere to talk.”

“Talk about what?”

“why do you care? And why you always being like this? Like you don’t like it whenever i’m being close to Tzuyu.”

“What if i don’t like you being near to Tzuyu?!”

Sana’s taken back when Mina utters those words honestly. With Mina’s reaction like this only to assure Sana even more that Mina obviously related to Tzuyu or maybe she has feelings for her. Sana doesn’t even know what to react at this state, even before she opens to responds, Mina beats her first.

“Yes, i don’t like it whenever you’re close to Tzuyu.”. Mina admits while her eyes can’t even met Sana’s. Mina paused as she looks down. Meanwhile Sana was left with questions filled in her minds. She didn’t get it why would Mina dislike her and Tzuyu’s relationship?.

“I. . . Tzuyu and i, we have something in past. I can’t tell you what is that. But i can’t let you being close to Tzuyu, and it hurts me even more to know that Tzuyu develops feeling for you.” Mina says as she faces Sana now. Sana can tell how sad Mina looks right now.

To say Sana is curious with the thing Mina and Tzuyu had in past, but that’s also makes no sense, because Mina has no rights to forbid their relationship.

“Mina, you know that you’re my bestfriend. Even though i have no idea whatever your past relationship with Tzuyu, and i respect it. But you can’t just forbid me if i do being close with her.” Sana responds.

“But why Sana? Didn’t you say that you don’t like her? You even told me that you guys are nothing. I thought you hate her.”

Sana shakes her head, “I don’t know Mina, i can’t even tell you too. Because i’m also confused with myself.” Sana sighed before she continued, “Unbeknown by you guys, Tzuyu and i became closer to each other. And every day my feeling for her keep increased, but i still can’t tell is this just some random admiration or do i really like her? But one thing i know is, Tzuyu makes me feel comforted. I like being with her. Even i’ve never felt this with Jennie before, heck i even forget about the girl whenever i’m with Tzuyu.” Sana smiled a little. Sana aware that she just outed her hidden relationship with Tzuyu, but maybe it’s better this way. She needed to speak up the truth before her friend find out by theirselves and can only make some assumptions.

“I’m sorry Mina i can’t avoid Tzuyu.”

Sana hopes with that Mina can understand, well for at least. Now that Sana tried to convince herself, she tries to not being so prideful. If she continues to do so, she knows she only hurts Tzuyu. To say, Sana also want to prove for Tzuyu that she’ll try to not minding people thought, if they’re together. The event this morning has opened Sana’s eyes that she also need to fighting for her and Tzuyu’s relationship.

Mina was stunned hearing Sana’s last statement, she wants to reply and plead to Sana so she can granted her wish, but she knows herself there’s no use. It was until some minutes later, someone broke their awkward silence.

“Hello Mina unnie~”. Chaeyoung greets with a smile attached on her lips. It didn’t take long for Chaeyoung to notice the two other girls just envolved in serious talk.

“Uhm. . . are you guys okay?”

Sana nodded as she stood up, “Yes, we’re fine.” Then later, Jennie comes in picture. Sana sighed, she’s not in mood to talk with that girl, moreover, Tzuyu told Sana to not get closer with Jennie so Sana thinks it’s better to keep her distance. “I’m going back to work, see you guys later.” Then without utttering further words, Sana leaves them three.

Chaeyoung then take a sit beside the quiet looking Mina. Chaeyoung can tell that Mina’s face is different from her usual being. She looks what. . . angry, sad, or desperate. Actually Chaeyoung doesn’t know what to do, but she also doesn’t like to see Mina like this.

“Er- Hey unnie. I brought a banana juice today! You said you like it right? Here, have a drink.” Chaeyoung offered but Mina didn’t even look at her neither do take the said juice.

“Sorry Chaeyoung, i’m not in the mood.”

“Oh okay then, how about omurice? You know my adopted parents made Japanese meal last night so i bring the leftover, i bet you’d like it, here have some.” Chaeyoung once again tried to cheer Mina up. But unfortunately, this is not the right moment. Mina clearly has no mood and her anger unknowingly increased, it feels like she wanna shouting at someone. Well she does actually.

“I SAID I’M NOT IN THE MOOD!!! DON’T YOU GET IT?! PLEASE STOP DISTURBING ME.” Mina shouted at Chaeyoung which actually taken Chaeyoung aback. To say Chaeyoung is surprised is an understatement, because the quite-and-kind hearted Mina that she knew, is totally different with this current version of Mina. Before Chaeyoung can opens to say something, Mina already walks away fastly, probably went back to work. Chaeyoung wanted to chase after her, but Jennie holds her back in place.

“Just let her be, give her some space. She needs it.”

Chaeyoung can only sighed and nodded at Jennie’s advice. Then the two of them went to their usual chores to help their adopted parent.

 

It’s not like the other day, today they’re going home earlier. Ji Hye said because she wants to spend time with them, moreover they’ll leave in few days. After they collected enough berries, they gave it to distributor who will be the one deliever to market.

“Mom are you sure it’s okay to leave early?”Sana asked.

“Of course. I want to spend remaining time with you guys, in two days you’ll be leaving. And aside from that Mina looks unwell today.”

Sana knows the reason why Mina suddenly being unwell. Sana immediately feels guilty, afterall Sana and Mina are bestfriends. But still, Mina has no right to tell Sana what to do. Both of them even didn’t talk to each other, since the last time they have serious convo hours ago. Sana huffed, she doesn’t know wheather she should be guilty or relieved because she finally confess about her relationship, well only to Mina for now.

Without they realized it, they have arrived at the house. It didn’t take long walk, but along the way home it is only Ji Hye talks alone. When they enter the house, they meet a sight of Soo Young playing with Tzuyu. Both of them look so adorable when they acting around using traditional wooden toys. Tzuyu imitate how dog’s bark, and it’s so cute even made Sana giggle.

“Oh Tzuyu, you’re already home?”

Tzuyu turn her attention to three women stood in front of door. Actually Tzuyu’s eyes make contact with Sana’s, but it is only hold for 3 seconds that Tzuyu averted the gaze. Sana pouted lightly, maybe Tzuyu still mad about the event this morning. She expected it though, she knows that the Taiwanese will give her cold shoulder.

“Yes mom, Dad asked to go home earlier so we can spend more time together.”

“Oh good then, i’ll go now to make lunch.”

“I’ll go help you, mom.”

“No need sweetie, you and Mina can stay here joining Tzuyu and Soo Young.”

The old lady then leaves them four to the kitchen. Tzuyu then takes her attention back to Soo Young as both of them continue their activity. Meanwhile Sana and Mina were standing beside each other, awkwardly haven’t talked yet. Mina decided to excuse herself to go to room instead. Sana sighed because she doesn’t know what to do, so she decided to sit on the sofa and watch the other two playing. Sana was hoping for Tzuyu could at least talk to her, she knows that it is impossible to do so, since she was the culprit of their misunderstood fight earlier. But Sana can’t really open to even make small talk with Tzuyu, she feels prestige.

“Sana unnie, come play with us.”

Suddenly Soo Young asked Sana to join them. Sana widen her eyes, she can sees on the corner of her eyes that Tzuyu is also looking at her.

“Ah . . no need Soo Young-ah. I’ll just watch you two.”

“But i want you to join us, Tzuyu unnie wants you too, right unnie?” Soo Young asked refers to Tzuyu. The Taiwanese can only nodded since she can’t say no to the younger girl. And Sana isn’t in her place to reject the girl’s request so she decided to come along. Soo Young gladly gives Sana her wooden toy which is a woman, and then change Tzuyu’s toy from the dog stuffed with a wooden toy man version.

“Tzuyu unnie will be appa, Sana unnie will be eomma, and i’m gonna be your daughter.” Soo Young said excitedly.

Sana blushed at the young girl’s statement, meanwhile it’s different from Tzuyu who’s still keep her plain expression. Along the gameplay it was only Soo Young that directed them and the two other girl only following along. The game sucessfuly got Tzuyu talks with Sana, although it only some dialog that Tzuyu only need to say for the sake of this childish game. Well at least Tzuyu talked with her though.

It was until Ji Hye called them that the lunch is ready, so they decided to stop their roleplaying and then walk to the dining table so they can have their lunch together. Everyone seems to be there but Mina. Sana once again feels guilty spread all over her mind. She doesn’t how things are going to end up later. Meanwhile Tzuyu seems to noticed the sudden change of Sana’s face. Although she hasn’t talk a bit with her, but Tzuyu secretly stole glances at the Japanese girl, and it was easy to tell that Sana looks so depressed. Tzuyu does know that maybe she’s one of the reason why Sana looks like this, but she also knows there must be something bother her aside from their arguement. And it must involved with Mina, since Tzuyu noticed how Mina suddenly distanced her self awhile ago.

They ate their lunch in silence, with a few talks made by their adopted parents. Though the awkward atmosphere, Ji Hye tried to make at least few talk to loosen the tense. She obviously knows they are not in good terms so she know her limits to ask what’s goin on.

So it goes like that, after the lunch finished Ji Hye said they could have a lot rest since they have nothing to do again. Tzuyu excuses herself saying that she wanted to meet Chaeyoung which is their live beside them as their neighbour. After Sana offers and help Ji Hye with the dirty dishes, she goes to room only to find Mina asleep. She kinda feel relieved because it would be awkward if she’s awake. Then Sana decided to join her bestfriend too,since herself feel tired so she decided to rest a bit with a sleep.

 

Next day

Their parents decided not to work both in field or catch fish. They wanna spend the last day with them so it’s better to take day off. Even Jae Hyun suggested to have a dinner at beach tonight. So they can have a good closure to this live-in programme.

“I’m going to market to get some ingredients for tonight dinner, Tzuyu would you come to accompany me?” Ji Hye requested.

“Why don’t you invite me instead mom? I can help you to get the things too.” Sana asked.

To be honest it is unusual though because Ji Hye usually would ask Sana to helps her. Even Tzuyu is confused too at the sudden change.

“Ahh it’s okay Sana. I just want Tzuyu’s company this time.”. Sana can only nodded anyway. Furthemore she was as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter