Bad Crushy

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is such a good evening, well at least for Sana. With the sun almost set and the sky was orange above, Sana sitting on a bench and enjoy the serenity surroundings. Sana can hears the bird chriping happily, that makes her smiled. This is indeed a good moment to enjoy, never in her life she enjoys her time this much.

Sana sighed as she take out her earphone and use it on her ears. Calm music could be heard by herself as she watch the birds were flying over the skies. She feels so relaxed that she doesn’t want this time to end.

Then suddenly she felt someone’s arms wrap around her shoulder from behind, as the person lean closer to Sana’s ear and kissed her ear slowly. Sana smiled at the gesture as she put her hands onto the person’s arms, she rub the arms softly.

“What are you doing here, baby?” The person speaks up.

The voice sounded familiar somehow, Sana’s sure she recognized it. That voice was raspy yet cute at the same time. Can’t wait any longer, Sana turn her body and saw her.

“What are you doing here, Tzuyu?”

The girl only smiled and walk to stand in front of Sana instead. Sana still remaining sit on bench and not moving at all, she lets thee taller girl stand in front of her. Tzuyu puts both of her hands beside Sana’s shoulders as she leaned closer to the Japanese girl. Sana panickedly leaned back to distant herself from the taller girl, clearly have no idea about what just happening.

“Y-yah! What are you doing? . .  D-don’t you dare get c-close to me.” Sana stammered as she push Tzuyu away softly. Meanwhile the other girl was quite strong to keep her place closer to Sana, so there’s no use for Sana to keep pushing Tzuyu.

And now, the playgirl showed off her significant smirk that can’t melts every girls’ heart,

“Why are you pushing me baby? Don’t you like it when i’m being close to you like this?”

Tzuyu whispered on Sana’s ear huskily then pulled away to meet a flustered Sana. Tzuyu smirks once again when she knew she succeddly has leave some effect on Sana.

“W-what do you m-mean?”

“You ask me what is it mean?” Tzuyu asked as she leaned closer to Sana, and this time Sana doesn’t even resist it. Their eyes locked to each other, as they stare deeply into each other’s soul.

“I can do whatever i want, because . . .  you’re my girlfriend.” Tzuyu whispered as her face gotten closer to Sana, and now their noses were touching. Sana can’t feels Tzuyu’s breath on her face, and also she can hear how fast their heart beats sounded.

Tzuyu leaned even more closer, slowly, if it is possible when their lips haven’t touched yet. Their lips were inches away, Sana doesn’t know what to do. Her mind told her to pull away from Tzuyu, but her heart and body seems not agree it but follow the player’s movement. Sana began to closes her eyes, she prepared herself to feel the other girl’s lips on hers, but then  . . . . . .

Kring. . . Kring . . . Kring

The alarm rang only to wakes Sana up from her delusional dream. Sana groaned then turned off the alarm immediately. The girl begin to gather her conciousness as she sits and leaned on the head bed. Sana thinks about the dream she just had, the dream about Chou Tzuyu

What was that? Why did she come to my dream?

It is kinda weird to Sana having a dream about Tzuyu, i mean a really crazy dream about Tzuyu. Wherein Tzuyu told Sana that she is her girlfriend, and what the heck is that? And anyway, don’t forget to mention Tzuyu’s movement on almost kiss Sana, in her dream.

Remembering it only makes Sana’s face turned red instantly. Sana sighed then shook her head, probably she had too much fun with the player yesterday, so it caused her to appears in Sana dream perhaps?.

Sana sat for awhile on her bed as she trying to calm herself first before she go to bathroom to prepare herself go to school. Since she feels a lot better now, so she decided she will go to school. And to say, Sana really needs cold shower right now, even if it is still early in morning, she just wants to clear her mind off her weird dream.

.

 

.

 

.

 

As expected, Sana arrived early as usual. There are only few people around school since it is still too early. Due to her routine, Sana went to her locker first before she’ll go to her class. She puts all the books she’d need later inside her bag.

To be honest, Sana feels not so good today. I mean not because she is still sick or what, she’s sure she is fine already, but she guess, that today she is not in the mood to do anything. You can see the sluggish expression on Sana’s face when she checks her schedule for today. Sana instantly groaned at remembering that she will has cheerleader practice later, after school.

Meanwhile, there, on the other side. There stood Chou Tzuyu, eyeing Sana with a smile on her face. It’s unusual for her to come at this time. The Taiwanese starts to make her way to approaching Sana, with smile still attached on her face. Tzuyu stops for awhile when she saw Sana slams her locker to closes it. Tzuyu gulped immediately, she thought that maybe the latter is unmood right now. And it is kinda scary for Tzuyu, seeing Sana being all grumpy and walked with an irated face.

For a second thought, Tzuyu doubted to approach Sana. She’s afraid if she would just make Sana go on rampage and  it is totally not a good scene for early in the morning. Tzuyu took a deep breath as she couraged herself to walk beside Sana, who is already starts walking away from her locker.

“Boo.” Tzuyu startled Sana jokingly, but instead of surprised like Tzuyu expected Sana’s response will be, yet no response from the other girl.

“Hi, good morning.” Tzuyu said rather awkwardly, and still no answer from the Japanese.

Tzuyu has no other choice as she grabs Sana wrists to make her stops in track. Sana look at Tzuyu annoyedly, totally different from the last time Tzuyu saw her last night.

“What?!” Sana exclaimed.

“Ehm . .  Good morning. Are you okay?”

“No, and go away from me!” Sana said as she walks away leaving Tzuyu behind.

Of course Tzuyu being the girl with back-up plan she is, she chases after the Japanese girl and succeddly walk along Sana’s side again. Even now, Sana said no words to Tzuyu, she completely ignore the playgirl.

“Did i do something wrong? I thought starting from yesterday, we’re fine already.”

Tzuyu said as she grab Sana’s wrist once again to make her stop. Sana eventually pull her hand back forcefully. Sana looks at Tzuyu’s face, there is worries written on her face, and not to mention she looks confused by the sudden change of Sana’s heart.

“Can you just. . . stop following me . .  just for today? I’m not in the mood for whatever your teasing words.”

Tzuyu doesn’t even know what she had done to affect Sana said those things. She doesn’t even plan to , she just want to greet her simply. But maybe the latter was too badmood to has those bad thoughts about Tzuyu.

Tzuyu sighed and nod slowly, “Okay then, i won’t bother you. Sorry if i make you uncomfortable.” With that Tzuyu gave Sana one last smile as she walks away from the Japanese girl. Meanwhile Sana immediately feels guilty, she doesn’t know why her badmood state caused her to throw tantrum at Tzuyu, who might has goo intetion.

Sana was about to apologize to the player, but unfortunately she was already gone. Knowing that her legs were made to be long, so she must have walking so fast. Sana decided maybe she’d meet Tzuyu later and apologize at lunch.

 

Chaeyoung is standing at the corridor, she clearly looking for someone. Her head was look around side by side just to find the specific girl. She’s been doing that for at least 10 minutes. Then, seconds later, the person she’s been longing is finally show up. Chaeyoung smiled and decide to walk to the girl.

“Hey Mina.”

Chaeyoung greets as she taps the girl’s shoulder and make the girl turn around with a soft smile plastered on her face.

“Hey Chaeyoung! Long time no see.”

It’s true, after their encounter at the cafè week ago, both of them never meet each other again until now. Though they’re in same school, but they’ve seen each other around.

“Ehm you’re going to have lunch right?”

Mina only nodded.

“Do you want to go with me? Ehm . .  we can have lunc together, if you like to.”

“I’m sorry Chaeyoung, as much as i’d like to, i’m going to have lunch together with my friends.” Mina smiled apologetically. Chaeyoung can only smiled and nod in understandment.

“A-ah i see, it’s okay Mina. Let’s do it next time.”

“Okay, i’ll see you around then.” Mina gives one last time and left Chaeyoung as she goes to her usual place to meet her friends.

Chaeyoung can only watched the other girl walks away and sighed dissapointedly. She was hoping for have some time with Mina, and to be honest Chaeyoung can’t get Mina out of her mind for these past days. And whenever she thinks about the girl, her heart would beats rapidly without a reason and she would have some weird feelings inside her stomach.

A sudden touch on Chaeyoung’s back shock her out of her thought. She turned around and only to find her other friends, Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

“What are you doing here?” Jeongyeon asked.

“I was waiting for someone.”

“Who?” Dahyun asked coriously.

“Nevermind. Anyway where’s Tzuyu?”

“She said she would go hunt for girls.”

“Aish that girl. . . She’ll never change.”

They only chuckled at their younger friend’s behaviour, Tzuyu will always be a playgirl indeed. Jeongyeon then asked her other two friends to eat at cafetaria, which is unusual because they usually go eat at their place, rooftop.

“Let’s go eat at cafetaria.”

“Eh why? Aren’t we going to the rooftop?” Dahyun asked.

“I want you guys to meet someone, so let’s go.”

Jeongyeon said then she walked ahead leaving Dahyun and Chaeyoung look confusedly. The two follows the short haired girl nonethlessly. Jeongyeon leads the way till they arrived at a table which there are some girls already sit there.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun give question looks for Jeongyeon, meanwhile Jeongyeon only grin widely and look at the bunny look alike girl.

“What are we do- Momo? Hey.”

Dahyun was about to protest to Jeongyeon, but as soon as she saw the familliar girl, she changed her mind. Dahyun gives Momo a soft smile which earned a small wave from the blushing Momo. Meanwhile Chaeyoung was surprised to see Mina’s here, well to say, actually Dahyun and Chaeyoung never know that Momo and Mina are Nayeon’s friends. Yes they’ve heard about Nayeon a lot so do Sana, but they never expected that Momo and Mina would have this relation with Nayeon.

Meanwhile on the other side, there is Nayeon looking so pissed by the appearance of the short haired girl. She clearly not pleasant to see Jeongyeon, along with her friends here.

“What do you want ?”

Instead of getting a proper greeting by Nayeon, Jeongyeon can get the clue how much the bunny girl feel bothered. Jeongyeon finds it amused, even she told Jihyo who is sitting beside Nayeon, to move aside so she can sit beside Nayeon.

“Starting from today, we will sit here with you guys.” Jeongyeon announced.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s give puzzled look to the oldest, but decided to take sit too anywyay.

“What do you mean by ‘we’? Nayeon asked as she forcedfully remove Jeongyeon’s arm that looped around her shoulder.

“We as in me and my friends, we’re going to have lunch together with you guys, starting from tomorrow.” Jeongyeon makes it clear.

“Who says you can sit here with us, huh?” Nayeon asked.

“Well, since i’m your soon-to-be girlfriend, so i’m allowed to do so.” Jeongyeon smirked proudly.

“”What? Nayeon care to explain us?” Jihyo asked represent the others shock.

Actaually Nayeon hasn’t told her friend about her and Jeongyeon’s relationship. She thinks she doesn’t need to say it, since she and Jeongyeon are not official yet. Even Dahyun and Chaeyoung don’t know about it too. Jeongyeon wants to wait for Nayeon be ready to tell the others.

“How to say this? Actually. . .  i decided to agree on being Jeongyeon’s date.”

“So you’re telling you guys are girlfriends now?!” The shock question were uttered by Chaeyoung.

“No, we’re not official yet. We decided to take it slow. Right Nayeonnie?” Jeongyeon ask teasingly as she wraps her arm around the other girl once again.

Nayeon groaned which make their other friends chuckled. They can believe, finally the Tom & Jerry of this school finally be at peace, they maybe have to wait for another Tom & Jerry couple of this school to end game, and you know who.

All of the enjoying the lunch together, they also introduced themselves to each other since this is the first time they officially have proper meeting.

Sana feels something is missing. Tzuyu. The girl was nowhere to be seen, usually she would go around with her friends. Sana just notice that Tzuyu’s presence was absent since her gang arrived at this table. And to be honest, Sana feels guilty to recalling the early morning event. She thinks she was being too much at the Taiwanese, she shouldn’t be too harsh at her. Knowing that today is the first day she got her period, so she is moody as usual whenever she’s on first day.

“Where’s Tzuyu?” Sana suddenly asked. She need to apologize to her as fast as she can.

“Dunno. Last time i asked, she said she want to meet someone at music room.” Jeongyeon said.

“Yeah probably hunting for new girlfriend.” Dahyun chuckled.

Sana thinks Dahyun was just joking about that, so she will just ignored it. After all, she needs to talk with Tzuyu, like right now. Before her mood will be ruining even more because of guiltiness. After Sana finished  her lunch, she excused herself to go first, saying that she needs to do something. Of course her friends attack her with some questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter