Bad (spy) Date

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Same Day, Saturday
[5.45]

It’s the same Saturday evening, but different place. There is Son Chaeyoung, working her shift at  small convenience store. It’s not like her family is poor or inadequacy, she has a sufficient family. But Chaeyoung has different minds than other kids around her ages. She doesn’t want to be burden to her family. Besides, She saved her own money just to herself, she used it for taking some courses, it helps her with the final exams’ preparation.

Today is the same like the other weekend, Chaeyoung’s exhausted. She supposed to spends her weekend at home and enjoy her little free time, but unfortunately, she has to work hard.

It’s okay Chaeng, you do this for the sake’s of your future.

There wasn’t many customers today, so Chaeyoung can study as well. Chaeyoung was reading when suddenly someone in a grey hoodie come in, however Chaeyoung can’t see the person’s face properly. She shrugged it off, because it always like that anyway. Sometime this job can be scary to be honest. Like it’s too risky, you’d never know how if someday some thief might come in and you know do their dangerous job. But luckily, Chaeyoung has never experienced it before, and she’d never hope for it in her life.

Anyway, Chaeyoung took a glance at the person, she guess it maybe the person is a girl. Because her posture of body show it well. The girl was a bit taller than Chaeyoung though, maybe she’s around Chaeyoung’s ages.

Again, Chaeyoung decided to let her be, she set her eyes once again at her book to continue studying. But after almost 6 minutes or so, the girl wasn’t show up at cashier at all. Chaeyoung start to think maybe she’s a thief, but if she is, she’d probably leave by the front door, since there’s no exit aside from the front door.

Chaeyoung decided to look around, she walked around small alleys, until she found her. There, standing in fron of snacks’ shelf. And Chaeyoung could tell the girl maybe staring at it, even though she can’t clearly see her face. Chaeyoung walked to approaching her, and standing beside her.

“You need help? I can help you to choose the delicious one.” Chaeyoung suggested but not looking at the girl’s face.

“Ehmm . .  Can you?”

That voice, Chaeyoung feels like she recognized it somewhere. It was familiar somehow.

“Of course. Could you tell any detail of your favorite flavour? I’ll try to suggest the best.” Chaeyoung said. It’s odd because Chaeyoung still doesn’t see the real face of that girl.

“I don’t have any specific favorite flavor to be honest.”

Chaeyoung was so sure she has talked with this person, and she knows she can’t be wrong. Then Chaeyoung turned her head to look at the girl as see the person she recognized well. Actually not that well, but she knows who is that girl.

It was none other than the girl she saved at the school’s toilet. The sick girl. But now she can finally look at the ‘real’ face of the girl, she has to admit the girl was pretty. Chaeyoung maybe didn’t realise it but now, was hanging open in awe. She thinks she never saw someone as pretty as her, even when she wear hoodie over head like this.

“I-I. .  ehm. .  then let m-me take a look for a moment.” Chaeyoung managed to uttering some words out. She look away from the girl to search for the best snack she knew. She grab the Smith’s vinegar and salt flavour, then she give it to the hoodie girl. “Here. Maybe you’d like this. This tasted weirdly good, but it will be an addict for you.”

The hoodie girl doesn’t move but keep staring at Chaeyoung’s hand, Chaeyoung can sense doubt on her eyes.

It’s been a minute or so but the girl didn’t move at all but keep staring at the snack on Chaeyoung’s hand. It was awkward indeed, they’ve been standing for minutes in this kinda situation. Chaeyoung then started to shake the snack on her hand to get the girl’s attention, which is she succed.

The girl look at Chaeyoung’s eyes, only to sending Chaeyoung’s heart beats on fast pace.

“Ehm. . . you don’t want it? If so, i’ll just se-”

“How much calories contained in this chips?” The girl suddenly interrupted Chaeyoung’s words.

Chaeyoung tried to hold her chuckled, beccause the girl’s sudden yet silly question. But Chaeyoung let her chuckle out and it only makes the girl look at her weirdly.

Is she serious?

“I’m sorry. But are you serious? I mean you don’t have to worry miss, eating a bag of chips can’t make you gain weight suddenly. Well not that much i guess.”

“A-are you sure?”

Seems like the girl didn’t convinced at all, maybe she has hard time to believe Chaeyoung since she just laughed at her sudden question.

“Look miss, don’t worry. I can assure you this chips won’t make you gain any weight if you only eat it the whole of it. And i’ve eaten this a lot before and look at me, my body hasn’t change, still small and short.” Chaeyoung said and tried to lighten the mood. The girl smiled at Chaeyoung not-so-funny joke.

Chaeyoung grinned when seeing the girl smiled, it is indeed a pretty sight for Chaeyoung to see.

“Okay then, i’ll take this two.”

Chaeyoung nodded, “Perfect. Is there anything else?”

The girl shook her head, “I think that’s all.”

Both Chaeyoung and the mysterious girl then walk to the cashier, so the girl would pay for that chips. After pay for it, the girl didn’t walk away but remain to stay.

“Ummm. .  aren’t you going home?” Chaeyoung asked.

“When will your shift ended?” The girl asked out of topic.

“It’d be over in 20 minutes, i’ll just wait for my friend to come and take over.”

“Oh okayy. .  i’ll wait for you.”

Chaeyoung widen her eyes in shock. Because why would she have to wait for Chaeyoung’s shift to end.

“Eh? Why? I-i mean it’s satnight, d-don’t you have any plan already?”

“No i don’t have any plans. And since i have two bags of chips, i wanna share one with you. Regard as a ‘thank-you’, i guess. So will you please join me?” The girl smiled.

Of course Chayoung would be down for it, there’s no way she would refused to. Especially when a pretty girl asked you with showing her beautiful gummy smile.

“S-sure, i’ll join you. I hope you don’t mind waiting.”

“It’s okay, i don’t mind though.”

.

 

.

 

.

20 minutes later, Chaeyoung’s friend came and replace her. Chaeyoung and the mysterious girl then come to the cafè placed in just across the store Chaeyoung’s work at. They decided to grab a drink and . . . eat chips together. It sounds weird. Moreover Chaeyoung hasn’t know the girl’s name yet.

Both of them enter the small cafè and search for the table for themselves. The girl choose the table near the big glass window so they can enjoy the evening pretty scent. After settle down, both of them look at menu, well to be honest it’s only Chaeyoung who look at the menu.

“What are you going to order?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Just water.”

“What? I suggest you to try Frappucino, it’s their best menu. I believe you’d like that.”

The girl shook her head, “No. Frappucino contained 300-500 calories, which is almost the same like 100 gram portion of rice.”

Chaeyoung seems surprised at that unique information? She didn’t even know it though.

“Okay then. . .”

After Chaeyoung decided what menu to order, the waitress take their orders and process it.

“So . . .”

“I know who you are.” The girl bluntly said. “You’re the girl at toilet from weeks ago.”

Chaeyoung seems taken a back, because she thought the girl didn’t recognized her.

“I  . . . well yeah that’s me.”

“I haven’t thanked you properly. So, thank you i guess, for helping me. If you weren’t there, i don’t know who will save me or even when i could be saved fastly.” And once again, the girl show her beautiful smile to Chaeyoung. Meanwhile Chaeyoung can feel her heart fluttered at the sight.

“I-it’s fine. I’d help anyone if they are on such a situation like you were. And maybe you have to eat a lot, so you know it won’t happen again.”

The girl only nodded at Chaeyoung’s statement.

Later, their orders has arrived. Chaeyoung take her strawberry juice and drink it. The girl also took her glass of water and gulped it.

“So i haven’t catched your name.” Chaeyoung said.

 “Oh right.” The girl chucled. “I’m Myoui Mina. You can call me Mina.”

Chaeyoung smiled, she thinks that her name is suit on her.

A pretty name for a pretty girl.

“Hello Mina, my name is-”

“You’re Son Chaeyoung. I know you already.” Mina cut her off.

Chaeyoung open in a gape, this is shocking for her.

“If you wondering how, i’ll just say you and your squad are pretty famous. I know you’re Tzuyu’s friend.” Mina answered Chaeyoung unsaid thoughts.

“W-well i didn’t know we’re pretty famous, but you don’t mind right, being friend with me?”

“Why would i be mind being friend with you?”

“You know, since the rumour at school being spread, about us the bad students. And honestly it is half true though.”

“Pftt. .  of course it’s fine. I’m not that kind of person, who like to judging.” Mina chuckled. “Anyway what class are you on?”

“3B. You?”

“3C. I didn’t know you aren’t on same class with Tzuyu.”

“Ehm how to say, you can call it i’m a bit smarter than them haha.” Chaeyoung chuckled. “So is it okay if i talk with you at school?”

“Of course it is, why wouldn’t it be? Beside, being your new friend is cool.”Mina giggled.

Chaeyoung smiled, she didn’t know why everytime Mina smiled or laughed, she would do the same thing. To say right now is indeed a happy moment for Chaeyoung, because she get to be friend with Mina.

Both of them talking with each other as they eat their own chips. It was until Mina’s snack unconsciously run out of her chips. Chaeyoung can see the sadness on Mina’s face, looks like she wants more.

“You can take mine if you want.” Chaeyoung offered.

“What about you?”

“I ate this a lot, i can eat it whenever i want.”

“I won’t be fat if i eat a lot of this right?” Mina asked worriedly.

“Of course haha, just eat it.” Chaeyoung said as she give Mina the chips

“Thanks.”

Mina then eat it happily, “This is so addicting.”

Yeah just like your pretty smile.

 

[ 6.00 PM ]

Amusement Park

Finally, Tzuyu and Sana arrived at the amusement park. It took an hour for the ride to amusement park. Tzuyu parked her ducati scambler at parking lot. Even when the bike has stop, Sana’s hands still looped around Tzuyu’s waist.

Tzuyu smirked, she knows that Sana probably feels too comfortable right now.”You can loosen your grip now.”

San blushed when she realised she still get attached on the taller girl. She immediately loose her arms and get off from the bike. But she can deny that there’s little part of her wanting to hug the other girl once again. Sana shook her head before she started doing something she didn’t plan to do.

Tzuyu take off her helmet and placed it on her bike, then she get off her bike also. She walked closer to Sana, “Let’s go to the ticket purchase place, don’t worry i’ll be the one who pay.”

Sana just nodded as she follows Tzuyu’s steps, she won’t refused if she got free things. To her, this Tzuyu’s treat tonight is a jackpot on this ‘date’.

It took them a while because they have to queuing in a long line. Well it’s Saturday night. When Tzuyu finish buy the enterance tickets, both of them get inside, but then Tzuyu stopped at one of the stand at the park.

“Jennie and Jisoo will arrive at 6.30. We’ll just wait her for them to pass by.” Tzuyu said.

Sana only nodded in understament, but one thing on her mind, why does Tzuyu know about this? This information too detail to know.

They waited for a while until they see Jennie and Jisoo buy the enterance tickets, then both of the girls walk in.

“They’re here!” Sana said excitedly.

Her eyes couldn’t help but looking at Jennie’s appearance tonight. She looks so beautiful, with that black crop top and blue jeans jacket as an outer, meanwhile she has skinny jeans at her bottom. Jisoo on the other side look so beautiful as well, with  red collared long-sleeve on and black skirt.

No wonder Jennie fell in love with Jisoo. The girl indeed has special aura, and not to mention the girl always looks beautiful on whatever she wears. Sana can see the way Jennie intertwine her fingers with Jisoo, and hold it tight. Oh how Sana wish it was her.

“We’ll wait for them to walk  bit ahead of us, then we’ll follow them okay?”Tzuyu asked.

Sana only nodded with this sadness all over her face. Obviously Tzuyu’s aware of the sudden changed of Sana’s facial expression. Tzuyu’s moved her own hand on Sana’s back doubtedly, she was afraid if the girl probably would be mad if she touched her. But with all of courage on herself, she managed to pat Sana’s back awkwardly, “Hey. .  don’t be sad okay. You have to get used to it, because you’re going to see more than this. But don’t worry, at the end, Jennie will be yours. I promise you that.”

Sana look up at Tzuyu and smiled sadly, “Thank you.”

“Okay, now you have to smile. You look so ugly like a dead squirrel. If you smile, you’d look pretty seriously. Just think about this as your date with Jennie.”

Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s encouragement words, because this is only happend once in a rare time. Tzuyu had never encouraged her or say some nice thing like this to her, all things she always said back then was none other than words of tease.

Tzuyu and Sana then follow Jennie and Jisoo to wherever they go. With Tzuyu’s cue, Sana follow every words she said, so they won’t get caught.

Jennie took Jisoo to the circus tent and they’re waiting in line to buy the tickets from ticket booth. Tzuyu and Sana of course take participate in line, they were 3 peoples away from Jennie and Jisoo.

“Maybe you should stay here, i’ll go buy popcorn to save some time.” Sana suggested. Tzuyu nod in confirmation and then she give Sana the money before Sana walked away to buy their popcorns. Half and hour later both Sana and Tzuyu get inside, they follow Jennie and Jisoo to their seats. But Tzuyu choose seats a bit above from Jennie and Jisoo, so they can watch them more clearly.

(A/N: If you guys wondering how the position will be, here, i’ll give you the map.)

Explanation
P: People

P P P P P P Tzu SN P P P P P P P P P P P

P P P P P P P P P P P JN JS P P P P P P

 

The show starts as people watch in awe, they sing along to the song they knew. Even Sana started to forget  the reason why she came here. Tzuyu didn’t watch the show at all, there’s something more attracted than the show. It was the person beside her, Minatozaki Sana.

Tzuyu doesn’t know how she ended up staring at Sana like this, but she can’t find herself to look away from the girl. Sana’s side profile is indescribable, her pointy nose looks so astonishing in Tzuyu’s eyes. Her lips, the way she smiled when she’s in awe with the attractions, it looks such a pretty sight. Tzuyu has to admit, she date many beautiful girls back then. Of course she has seen many b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter