Bad Signs

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You creepy weirdo, stop bothering me and go have fun alone.” Nayeon said annoyedly. Jeongyeon keep bothering her since Jeongyeon saw her.

“I am having fun.” Jeongyeon said as she poked Nayeon’s cheeks. Suddenly, Nayeon hits Jeongyeon arm and make her yelped in pain.

“Ouch! What the dude?!” Jeongyeon cringed. “Stop bothering me.” Nayeon said and she walked away from her. Jeongyeon followed her from behind.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Jeongyeon reached out for Nayeon’s hand and turn her back to face her.

“Leave me alone Jeongyeon! Why do you always bothering me? What have i done for you, huh?” Nayeon said angrily. To be honest, this is the first time Jeongyeon saw Nayeon in anger.

“Calm down! You look different right now. And i just . . . think it’s fun to annoy you?” Jeongyeon answered not really sure. Actually that’s not the real reason why she always annoyed Nayeon.

“What kind of reason is that? I’m not your ing toy. so please just . . don’t bother me again okay? Mind your own life, you have your own life, and i have mine. LEAVE ME ALONE!” Nayeon yelled the last words and then she walked away.

But of course, Jeongyeon being a brat herself, she pull Nayeon back by her hand. It makes their face only inches away. Jeongyeon look at Nayeon’s eyes and smirked. She seems shocked because of the short haired girl’s action.

“You wanna know the real reason why did i always bothering you?” Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon only nodded slowly, she’s really nervous right now. She’s sure that Jeongyeon can hear her heart beats loudly. Jeongyeon leaned in to close the gap. Nayeon wanted to pull away but her body can’t move at all. She thinks her heart stops when her lips touched Jeongyeon’s.

Nayeon’s eyes were wide open while Jeongyeon’s closed tightly. She supposed not say this, but she has to admit it, she likes this kiss. Without she knows it, she closed her eyes and join Jeongyeon to moved their lips in sync. Jeongyeon found herself smile when Nayeon wraps her arm around her neck. They kissed passionately until Nayeon widen her eyes, realized what just happened. She pulled away harshly, only make Jeongyeon stare at her confusedly.

“Why did you kissed me?! you shouldn’t have done it.” Nayeon said panicky.

“Why? I know you enjoy it Nayeon-ssi. No need to feel embrrassed, i won’t tell to anyone.” Jeongyeon smirked as she pulled Nayeon closer to her by the waist. Nayeon backed away slightly.

“I’m sorry Jeongyeon, i was too distracted and went too far. Please forgive me if i lead you on. And just forget about our kiss, because it won’t happend again in future.” Nayeon give a soft little smile then she walked away from Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon had hanging open as she stared at Nayeon’s back. Never in her life, she has someone rejected her. Although Nayeon was different, which because she has some weird feelings toward the bunny look like girl.

Jeongyeon sighed as she tried to find her other friends. Her heart feel too hurt for making herself chase Nayeon.

 

“Yah Sana! That’s the 6th tonight! You can’t drink it that much!” Tzuyu said as she tried to stop Sana for taking another shot.

“Let me *hic* drink Tzuyu. I wanna get *hic* wasted tonight.” Sana said as she tried to grab the glass on Tzuyu’s hands.

“No. I ‘m not gonna let you. Let’s just search for you friend to bring you home. You can’t go home alone at this condition.” Tzuyu said as she tried to support Sana stand normally.

“You knooowwww. They will *hic* get wasted too tonight. That’s even more danger, if i *hic* go home with them.” Sana answered.

“Fine, i’ll take you home then.” Tzuyu said as she lead Sana to the exit door. But when they almost get there, Sana pulled Tzuyu to the dance floor.

“Let’s dance Tzuyu. I feel like i wanna dance right now.” Sana said as she start to sway her hips ily. Tzuyu only eyed the girl in front of her. She never knew Sana can danced this y. Tzuyu shook her head, to prevent herself has ert thoughts about Sana.

“C’mon Sana. You have to go home now.” Tzuyu asked nicely. Sana shook her head. “Just a few minutes then we go home.”

Tzuyu sighed in defeat as she let Sana continue to dance, but herself standing frozen and stare at Sana.

How can someone be so damn cute and y at the same time, even when they’re drunk. Tzuyu thought.

Sana giggled when she realized that Tzuyu was staring at her. “You’re staring.”

“N-no i’m not.” Tzuyu lied and look away. Sana grab Tzuyu’s hands as she tried to invited Tzuyu to join her. But Tzuyu doesn’t moved a bit. She lets Sana lead her hands to her body, while Sana danced so damn ily.

“Sana i thought you hate me.” Tzuyu said

“I dooon’t hate you. I just thought you are annoying. I don’t like it when you bothered me.” Tzuyu smiled as she heard those words. She feel kind of relief knowing the other girl has no hate-feelings towards her “Erhm Tzuyu i don’t feel so good right now.” Sana said as she hold her head.

“What’s wrong? Do you feel dizzy? Let’s go to the bathroom, perhaps you want to-” just when Tzuyu about to finish her own words, she felt Sana throw up on her shoes. It’s pretty disgusting. Oh, i forget to mention, the shoes was Tzuyu’s favorite. If it’s someone not Sana, Tzuyu probably would hit the hella out of her.

“Damn it Sana! You lucky i think you’re cute, or else i might hit you right away.” Tzuyu pull Sana to the toilet and clean her shoes. And of course she helps Sana to clean herself too. She gave Sana some bubblemints to knock off her bad scent of mouth. After she’s done, she lead Sana to exit the house. When they found Tzuyu’s motorbike, Tzuyu put a helmet on Sana’s head and also lent her leather jacket to Sana. Because she knew tonight is pretty cold, and she doesn’t want Sana to catch a cold.

After both of them hop on the bike, Tzuyu asked Sana the adress and then drived away to Sana’s house.

“Tzuyu, i don’t know you have this good side on you.” Sana said with a slumber voice. Her eyes feels heavy, like she really want to close it right away, but she can’t

 

“I’m not that mean.”

“Yes you are. You’re always  mean to me. Why can’t you be just like Jennie? She’s nice and perfect.” Tzuyu frowned when Sana mentioned Jennie’s name. Sana really is stupid in love.

“How come you said nice things about her even after she broke your heart?” Tzuyu asked

“I don’t know. I’m just a dumb who fall in love with her. I really wanna get over her but she gave me those hopes, like she actually has some feelings toward me.”

Tzuyu just drive in silence after Sana said those things. The words Sana just told her is similiar somehow. Oh yeah, it is. Tzuyu get used to hear those words from her exes, when they knew Tzuyu is a player but  they were still in love with her.

 She thought about herself, hurted every girls she dated, and then left them or give them hopes. That’s almost similiar to Sana’s situation.

She didn’t know why she felt guilty suddenly. She decided to let the thoughts go away, then Tzuyu used one of her hand to grab Sana’s and the loop it around her waist, she didn’t want Sana to fall off. Aside that, She heard no protests from Sana.

Good then.

The ride to Sana’s house not taking a lot times. Tzuyu parked her motorbike in front of a big mansion, well she did know Sana is hella rich. They both get off of the motorbike, Tzuyu also helped Sana  walked to door.

“Thank you Tzuyu. I know when i’m sober i probably can thank you much. But really thanks a lot.” Sana smiled softly.

Tzuyu just nodded. “Please don’t get heartbroken because of one girl like her.” Well to her surprise, she didn’t know she just said that words out loud to Sana. I mean, she isn’t even her friend, and as far as she knows they both aren’t getting along well.

Sana just smiled as she waved one last time and get in to her house. She even forget to give Tzuyu’s jacket back. Tzuyu let it through, because she thinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter