Bad Girl

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo Chou Tzuyu! Let’s meet up after school, i got something important to tell you. It’s about the basketball competition.” Lisa said. Tzuyu just hummed and keeps walking through the hallway of the school. She stopped when she saw that girl, standing in front of her locker. Tzuyu smirked and think about the crazy idea in her mind. She walked to the girl’s locker, and she grab her . The girl screamed in shocked, “ you Chou Tzuyu!” The girl said in harsh tone.

“Oh yeah i want that with you, Minatozaki Sana! I want to make you moan out my name, while i you so good.” Tzuyu mocked. Sana comes closer to Tzuyu and kicks her on her leg, Tzuyu yelped in pain. “Aww! Why the did you do that?!”

“Same question goes for you Chou. And by the way, i’ll never let you sleep with me, even if it’s in your wildest dream.” Sana gives Tzuyu one last smirk and left her in pain.

“We’ll see Minatozaki!” Tzuyu shouted. After Sana left her, she goes to the rooftop, which is her hideaway with her friends.

“Wassup, Tzu?” Dahyun greeted her while having ciggarete on

“What’s with the face Chou?” Jeongyeon said while smoking. Tzuyu took one of Jeongyeon’s ciggarete and burn it. After that she put it on .

“Ugh! Can’t you guys stop smoking? I can’t stand smoke, guys.” Chaeyoung whimpered. You see, Chaeyoung here is the only one who doesn’t smoke amongst all of them. Chaeyoung is the only good girl, even though her best friends are mostly the bad girls type.

“Shut up Chaeng! Anyway that Minatozaki kicked my legs, and  that’s still hurt as hell.” Her friends chuckled because of hearing that. That only makes Tzuyu groaned.

“Oh come on, i know you’re into that girl, Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung said.

“Me? Like Minatozaki Sana? That’s never gonna happend.” Tzuyu laughed.

“Why can’t you just admit it Tzuyu? Even though you’re a big player, you always have your eyes on her.”Jeongyeon stated.

“That’s right, i have a feeling, that you guys are going to end up together. Aww . .  i can’t wait for you to make me one of your best man.” Dahyun said dreamily. Tzuyu smacked her on head until Dahyun hissed in pain.

“I don’t like her. I just find it fun to bother her. And also, if one day i’m going to marry someone, i won’t make you to be my bridesmaid. I’m a girl anyway, i won’t have any best man at my future wedding.”

“Whatever, i still believe you guys will end up together someday.” Dahyun said.

“Anyway, are you guys down for party at Rosè’s party tonight?” Jeongyeon asked

“Who the hell  is Rosè?” Tzuyu asked

“You’ve dated her before, Tzu. How can’t you not remember it?” Chaeyoung stated.

Tzuyu shrugged, “I don’t remember it. You guys know that i have too many ex – girlfriends and girlfriends.” Tzuyu said easily

“Playgirl indeed. Anyway, i’ll come. Because i’m sure Nayeon will be there, so i can annoy her all night.”

“Just date her already unnie!” Chaeyoung said.

“Nah, i don’t like her. Anyway, are you guys coming?” Jeongyeon asked to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

“I don’t know, i mean these days i have to many homeworks, so i’m going to-”

“Oh come on Chaeng, it’s Saturday night! You have to relax, don’t mind your works too much. Just enjoy this night with us, i’m sure you’ll have fun.” Dahyun reassured.

“Okay, i’ll think about it.”

“So what about you, Tzu?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Of course i’ll go. There’ll be many girls to be hunt tonight.” Tzuyu said smirked. Her friends only shook their heads in respond.

Sana was in her class, because right now her period is Math. The teacher hasn’t come yet, so the students currently playing around in the class. The class were full of noises, but there’s only someone in that class seems so calm aside from Sana. Sana stared at the girl’s back lovingly. The girl sat on the corner at first row, whil her earphones plugged on her ears and her eyes setted on the book she was reading. Her name is Jennie Kim, people know her as Jennie. She was Sana classmate since they’re in freshman year. She is the smartest student on class 3A, which class A is the smartest class. She also has beautiful face and nice attitude, although she has this cold looks on, she’s indeed a kind person. Not to mention also, she is the president of student council, but this years she will be retired. She’s the dream girl that everyone have dreamed about, include Sana. Even though she got a lot of fans, she seems like she’s not interisting at all. She seems like she’s that kind of bad girl but she’s actually not an ignorant people. That’s why Sana likes her much. Yeah you can say that Sana is in love with her, and Sana thinks Jennie is her first love.

Jennie feels someone’s staring at her, she took her eaphone off and eyes off from the book then look around. When turns her head back, she saw Sana looked at her while have her chin on her palms. Jennie smiled softly at Sana then turn back again and continue her activities again. Only with that small action, could make Sana’s heart beats fast. Then suddenly she feels someone sit beside her.

“Tzuyu?! What are you doing here?!” Sana asked harshly.

“You’re staring too much at that girl. Do you like her?”Tzuyu asked but her eyes still on Jennie.

“You don’t answer my question.” Sana point out.


“I’m here to annoy you. Now answer my q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter