Bad Vaycay

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days later

It’s been three days since they departured from Hahoe village, and now currently the students  live in some large villa which placed somewhere in Chungnam. To say this is the first time school provide them an extravagant amenities. Rumour say it, this villa was owned by their former student council president a.k.a Jennie Kim. School coopareted with Kim’s family to lent their pretentious villa to lived for a week.

Not only enermous and fabalous, this villa was also placed near a beach, means people get to look at beautiful beach scenery whili chillin’ on the balcony. Talking about that, Jeongyeon and Dahyun can be seen with ciggaretes on their hands while waiting for their other mates at Dahyun’s room balcony.

“It’s such a relieved to have you as my roomate.” Dahyun uttered.

“ I know right. I was scared if i would be roomate with some moron.”

Suddenly a knock could be hear outside the door.

“That must be Chaeyoung.” Dahyun said as she get up and open the door which revealed Chaeyoung’s there.

“What are you guys doing?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Nothing, just chilling.”

“Where is Tzuyu? I thought she’s here already.” Chaeyoung said as she took a sit beside Jeongyeon.

“Dunno, i already texted her to come here. Maybe she hasn’t woken up yet.” Jeongyeon shrugged

“Seriously, it’s almost noon. What did she do last night that she’s still sleeping right now?”

“I know right, plus we have to gather up around 1 PM for whatever non-sense activity we’re going to do.”

“Let’s just wait for her.” Chayeoung added

“Speaking of last night, did you saw how Tzuyu and Sana being clingy to each other? I even saw Tzuyu kissed her on lips!” Jeongyeon uttered

“Yeah i saw them. It’s odd to see them together. I mean i’ve seen them together numoreous times but they were never good to each other.”

“Actually the night before we departured from village, i already saw them, cuddled to each other. At first i brushed it off but the next day i was surprised to see Tzuyu and Sana sat together in bus.” Chaeyoung said.

“We have to ask Tzuyu about this. I never thought she would make move on Sana, i mean they’re enemies. They completely can’t stand each other, even Tzuyu said she’s not interested in someone like Sana.” Babbling Jeongyeon.

“Well unnie, you’re no different too. Didn’t you also said that you don’t have any feeling for Im Nayeon?” Chaeyoung teased.

Jeongyeon’s face immediately turns red after Chaeyoung said that.

“I-it’s different now! S-so what if i’ve changed my mind?”

Chaeyoung and Dahyun chuckled as they keep teasing the older girl. Then suddenly the door was opened and they can see Tzuyu entered the room with smug face.

“Good morning fellows, whatcha doin? Wait . . . Jeongyeon why is your face flushed?” Tzuyu asked as aprroached her friends.

“Don’t ask me that. Where were you? We’ve been waiting for you.” Jeongyeon scolded.

“Sorry i woke up late.  I  . . um  how to say it? Last night i stayed with Sana and i forgot about time so i came back late.” Tzuyu answwered as sh scratched the back of her neck shyly.

“What’s going on between you and Sana? Last time i checked you two still hate each other to gut.” Dahyun said as she demanded for the truth. To say, Tzuyu actually didn’t planned to hide it. She want to confessed about her on going relationship with Sana, to her friends.

“Actually guys, i have something to tell you.” Tzuyu said in her serious tone.

“Is it about Sana?” Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu nodded in confirmation.

“Wait, are you going to tell us that you slept with Sana?!” Jeongyeon exclaimed.

“Do you make her pregnant?! Chou Tzuyu i swear i’ll cut your-”

“What the are you talking about? I haven’t slept with her okay?! And Dahyun stop making non-sense assumption, i didn’t impregnate her.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes meanwhile the three sighed in relief.

Sometimes i wonder why am i friend with them, said Tzuyu in her head.

“Don’t blame us. You were talking way too serious than you usually did.”

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“Actually i’m currently dating Sana, even though it’s not official and we decided to take things slow.”

To say, Tzuyu’s friends were bit shocked to hear this news since they never thought Tzuyu would actually make a serious move to Sana. Moreover they knew that Sana hated Tzuyu so much that every chance they got to meet them both, there’s no day without bickering or teasing endlessly.

“Tzuyu are you serious about this? I mean we all know, included yourself, that you’re a casanova. Are you sure Sana is not one of your ‘another girl’?” Chaeyoung asked.

Tzuyu nodded confidently, “I’m sure. All of you know that i haven’t dated or flirted with any girls this past two months. I can assure you that i have no intention to play with her heart.” Tzuyu convinced.

“Okay then, i just hope you won’t make her heartbroken. It will be awkward if you’d do, since we already getting close with her friends too.” Dahyun stated.

“That’s right. And remember Tzuyu, i’m dating Nayeon too now. So don’t hurt her cause Nayeon can surely killed me and affected our relationship to break off.” Jeongyeon warned.

“Hahahaha geez unnie you’re so whipped for her. Don’t worry i won’t hurt her, you can keep my words

 

 

Sana just finished her shower feeling completely fresh as she get out from the bathroom with bathrobe wrapped around her voluptuos body and a towel covered her wet silky hair. She dried her hair using the towel while she’s facing the mirror, at the time her roomate was out for wherever she went so Sana can roam around the room with only bathrobe freely. Suddenly someone knocked the door which Sana thought it was her roomate.

“Come in.” Sana said.

Sana saw that the spare key wasn’t there. So she’s confused. Why her roomate needs to knocked continuosly then?. But then whoever the person is, they keep on knocking on the door. Sana hissed annoyedly knowing that they won’t stop until she opens the door, so Sana decided to open it.

“You have the spare key why don’t- Tzuyu?”

Turns out there stands Chou Tzuyu with grin plastered on her face.

“What are you doing here?” Sana asked as she lets Tzuyu in and close the door.

“I want to see you. But i didn’t expect you’d be in this state.” Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrow as she move closer to Sana and wraps her arms around Sana’s slim waist.

“I have to admit you have a hot body Sana, damn.” Tzuyu whispered right on Sana’s ear, of course it is sending shivers down on her spine.

“Y-yah you ert.” Sana said as she push Tzuyu away softly. “I’m going to change quickly, wait here okay.” Sana said as she took her clothes and went back to the bathroom.

“You know that i don’t mind talking with you’re still on bathrobe.” Tzuyu teased.

“Shut up.”

Minutes passed finally Sana come out with fully clothed. She immediately went to hug Tzuyu again which the Taiwanese hugs back. Sana never knows she can be this clingy to someone, moreover that someone is Chou Tzuyu.

“I miss you.” Tzuyu whispered softly.

“We just saw each other last night.” Sana chuckled.

“ But our buildings were too far from each other. I don’t know i can be an addict to you Minatozaki Sana. What have you done to me?” Tzuyu said softly then she puts her forehead on Sana’s.

“Do you always used this line to every girls you firted with? If so it’s not working on me, Chou.”

“No seriously, i never get so addicted to someone but you. You’re the only execption. I even want to see you everytime.”

“Pftt you’re so smooth you know that?”

Tzuyu can sees Sana’s cheeks turned red, “But you like me right? I make your heart shaked didn’t i?” Tzuyu smirk proudly.

Sana was about denied further but then Tzuyu’s lips shut her. Sana kissed her back as she loops her hand on Tzuyu’s shoulder while Tzuyu’s hands still placed on her waist trying to pull Sana even closer. Tzuyu Sana upper lip softly asking for the enterance which immediately approved by Sana then soon their tongues meet and dance together. Sana lets out a soft moan when Tzuyu gently nips her bottom lip. Kissing Tzuyu was always amazed her, she always tried to be as gentle as she could but still manage to show her passionate.

Both of them were too focused on their world until sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter