Bad Start of Date

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ 3rd August ]

Time flies fast without you know it. Well, Sana felt the same too, she thought school just started yesterday. But now it’s been weeks since it started.

Nothing special, as if she passed every other days plainly. Even though she supposed to enjoy her last year of high school, but she think that her high school life isn’t as good as movies or any romance novel would presented. Moreover when she lost her passion on going to school.

Before, she always eager going to school. Jennie was the reason. She always can’t wait to see Jennie everyday, just like any teenagers do when they’re sick in love. But it changed, of course when Jennie starts courting Jisoo. Though they’re not official yet, it’s different now.

And just like the other morning, Sana walk entering the school hallway with flat face. Walking to her own locker, open it, and get thing she wanted.  She stopped, and look at her locker insides. There. . . a photo of Jennie. Actually it’s choir club photo. But she cut everyone else and left Jennie alone in the picture. This is might be the only picture of Jennie that she had.

“Wow. .  i didn’t know you’re stalker.” Someone said as she slam her hand on the locker beside Sana’s.

Sana jumped in shock and turn aside only to found Tzuyu standing beside her. Sana rolled her eyes, she shouldn’t be surprise.

Sana closed her locker, “Fancy seeing you here. I haven’t seen you in weeks.”

That’s true. After their first ‘spy-mission’, Sana didn’t saw Tzuyu around. There are  couple times she met Tzuyu’s squad, but the girl wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“Why? Do you miss me?” Tzuyu smirked. Once again, Sana rolled her eyes at Tzuyu’s cockiness.

“Impossible Chou, you know i passed my days happily when you weren’t around.”

Tzuyu chuckled, she knows that Sana didn’t tell the truth. She knows it by herself, by looking at the Japanese’s face, that girl looks like has no spirit inside her.

“What a liar. I know you don’t enjoy your life the same Sana. And you know what? Just because Jennie is taken, you shouldn’t be like this, like you have no life.”

Sana open about to counter back, but Tzuyu beat Sana first.

“And before you want to say anything, i just wanna let you know that i discover our next mission.”

Sana’s eyebrows rosed at Tzuyu’s statement. “What are you talking about?”

“I thought you’re smart enough to understand me. You know, that thing about our deal.” Tzuyu replied.

“Oh that. . .  so what’s our plan?” Sana smiled when knowing they’re about to make some progress. Because God knows how slow they are. She started to think that, fake dating Chou Tzuyu isn’t the answer.

“So i heard that they are going to have a date at amusement park tomorrow. So our next plan is maybe we try our best to ruin the date? I don’t know. .  if that way could make Jennie thinks she shouldn’t date Jisoo.”

That’s sort of stupid for Tzuyu thinking about that. But hey, it’s kinda make sense. If they’d successfully ruin Jennie’s date, maybe just maybe she will think Jisoo isn’t the right person for her.

“You’re right. If we keep stalking them then ruining their date, maybe they wouldn’t take the next step.” Sana grin like a creepy person. “I never thought you got your brain, Chou.”

“Pftt i’m smart you know. And i’m not a dumber like you.” Tzuyu scowled.

“Whatever. Now you can go, i don’t want anyone make up some false rumour about us.” Sana hissed as she push Tzuyu away.

“At least a thank you would be nice.” Tzuyu said. “Oh by the way i’ll pick you up at 5. Don’t be late you squirrel” Tzuyu continued as she started to walk away without waiting for Sana’s respond. Sana shook her head and ignored her.

I’m sure going to make a move on you, Jennie.

 

 

[ 12.15 PM ]

Lunch Time

“So  . .  i saw you talking with Chou Tzuyu this morning.” Nayeon said referring to Sana.

Sana munching her own meal and look at Nayeon confusedly.

“So what? I was just talking with her, nothing more serious.” Sana replied as she continued to eat her food.

“Well it is serious. You hated her, and you couldn’t stand having conversations with her more than a minute Sana.” Nayeon reason out.

“Nayeon, you’re being ridicolus. We just talked, nothing special.”

Sana doesn’t want to spill out the truth. She can’t let her friends know, she faked dating the playgirl. She knows it well that her friends would against it, furthemore they won’t let Sana trying to win Jennie.

The truth is, Sana’s friends never liked Jennie. They knew Sana had too much hopes on her, but the girl wasn’t that good either. Jennie was the one who give all the hopes to Sana, she made it seems like she has the mutual feelings as Sana.

After Sana shutted Nayeon down, they eat in unusual awkward air. It was untill Sana noticed Tzuyu waved for her. More like she wanted to talk with her.

Ugh . .  What Now?!!

“Uhm. .  i will get some milk.” Sana lied as she stand up and grab her lunch box. Then she walked away from the table only to meet Tzuyu.

“Hey why do you have to bring your lunch bag along?” Jihyo asked.

“Where are you going?” Momo asked

But Sana ignored their questions as she keep walking away. Her friends saw it, that she was walking to Tzuyu. Both of them then walk out of the cafetaria.

“Do you think there’s something between them?” Mina asked.

“I don’t know but i think yes, Sana has been so secretly lately.” Nayeon replied.

“Do you think maybe. . . they’re dating?” Momo suggested.

“There’s no way Sana would want that. She hates Tzuyu to death, if i may remind you.” Jihyo chuckled. It’s impossible to Sana suddenly date that playgirl. Moreover, Sana’s not that stupid to fall into Tzuyu’s trap that easily. Sana’s not an easy girl who Tzuyu can’t tame.

“Should we start to search for something? I know maybe they two got something.” Nayeon said.

“I know right. We all know she hated Tzuyu, even she doesn’t want to get near to that girl.” Momo said.

“Let’s just ask Sana later. Hopefully she would answer our curiousness.” Mina suggested.

“Yeah. . ”

“Anyway Mina, how are you feeling today? You should eat a lot you know, instead of starving yourself like that.” Jihyo scolded.

“Yeah! You look thinner now. It’s obviously you lost a lot weight, Mina.” Momo said worriedly.

Mina just gave them a small smile while shook her head a bit. “You guys know that i can’t do that. They wouldn’t like if i gained weight, even if it’s a little.”

They know that Mina got this problem, that she always fear of gaining weight. When it looks like she’s so skinnier day by day, she keep that routine, never eats a lot. Of course the only one who cares only her friends. They’re really worried about Mina’s unhealthy condition, but they knew she has no choice.

“At least don’t force yourself too much Mina-ya. You should know your limit.”

“I’ll try guys.”

 

 

Tzuyu took Sana to in front of the music room. Sana wasn’t expected to be taken here, but she followed anyway. She didn’t know why would she want to follow this girl. But she decided to let Tzuyu took her just because her feelings told her maybe there’s something important or anything.

“Why do you take me here?” Sana asked as she freed her hand from Tzuyu’s grip.

“I want you to enter this room-”

Tzuyu wasn’t be able to finish her words, then Sana cut her off.

“What? I’m wasting my lunch time! I knew it, i shouldn’t have followed you.” Sana said as she tried to walk away. But Tzuyu make a fast move and hold Sana’s wrist to prevent her from walking away.

“Wait, you didn’t let me finish.”

Sana turned her back and faced Tzuyu once again. “What do you want Chou? Better make it fast, i need to eat my lunch in peace.” Sana hissed.

“Then enter the damn room and find out yourself.” Tzuyu scolded. “Your crush is there all alone. You might want to accompany her, since Jisoo unnie is absent because of sickness. Thank me later Minatozaki.” After Tzuyu finishing explain, she didn’t wait for Sana’s respond. She took her leave without looking back.

Sana frowned in confusion, she took a peek inside the room. There is Jennie, sitting in front of the piano, and playing it with heart. Sana guess she maybe didn’t eat her lunch yet. So, She decided to open the room and walk to Jennie’s seat.

“Hey.”

“Hi Sana. What are you doing here?” Jennie greets back as she stop playing.

“Can i sit here?” Jennie nodded as she scoot a little so Sana can sit beside her. “I was just passing by and hear the piano. And i found you. Why didn’t you eat your lunch?”

Jennie look at her feet, Sana can see there’s sadness in her face. And again, Sana’d never seen this version of Jennie. The Sad one. The Jennie she usually knew, is always has those cold expression.

Geez Jennie, are you really that in love with Jisoo?

“I. .  I’m not in the mood i guess.”Jennie said in a lower tone.

“But it’s lunch, you have to eat. I can share you my meal. I made too much sandwich this morning.” Sana offer her lunch box in front of Jennie. Jennie look up and shake her head in rejection. “No, it’s okay Sana. I’m not that hungry anyway.”

Sana knows that Jennie won’t eat until she has to try harder. So Sana has to convinced the girl.

“Please Jennie, i insist. If you reject my cook, that means you don’t want to try my food.” Sana said sadly and faked a pout. Jennie widen her eyes, she doesn’t want Sana to mistaken the condition.

Jennie sighed, she knows that if she keep reject it, she can’t win anyway. She’s not in her place to fight back, not when Sana was pouting that cutely.

“Fine, let me take a bite then.” Sana smiled happily, which affected Jennie to smiled too. Sana open her lunch box and offer it to Jennie. She took a piece of sandwich and shove it to .

“So how is it?” Sana asked with hope in her eyes. She expected Jennie to say her cook was amazing. And seeing by Jennie’s facial expression, Sana can tell the girl liked it. She took another bite and smiled while munching it.

“This is so good. I never know you can cook this well.”

Sana grin, of course she’s glad Jennie enjoy it. Moreover it’s her crush who praised her cooking skill.

“Cooking is my hobby aside from singing to be honest.” Sana stated.

“Then i’d like to taste your food again in future.”

Oh My God! Of course i’d cook for you honey.

“Sure, i’ll cook for you whenever you want.”

Jennie smiled as she asked Sana permession to take another sandwich. Sana made a mental note to prepare a lot lunch in future, in case she would share it with Jennie.

“Ehm i saw you look kinda down earlier. What’s wrong?”. Sana asked.

Jennie took the last bite and wipe away the crumbs from . Sana took out her a tissue from her lunch bag and help Jennie. Jennie stared at Sana with a smile on her lips. Sana can be seen looks red because of Jennie’s intense gaze. After she finish clean it, Sana pulled away. Jennie smiled and whisper a soft ‘thank you’.

“Oh anyway, i wasn’t in the mood because Jisoo isn’t here. She was sick of influenza and can’t go to school. And she said that her sickness added migraine, that she can’t go anywhere but stay on bed.”

Sana can see Jennie’s face look sad again. Sana doesn’t like it, she wanted that girl to smile like earlier, not look grim like this. Sana put her hand on Jennie’s, and brush her thumb on it. It makes Jennie look up and stare at Sana.

“Don’t be sad like that. You know you can always visit her anyway. Bring her some fruits and tasty food. I can assure you, she’d like that.” Sana advised. Though Sana doesn’t like to see Jennie sad, she choose to allow Jennie spend time with Jisoo than being this sad panda.

“Thank you Sana. You make my mood better now.”

Then Jennie intertwined Sana’s fingers with hers. Sana can feel how her heart’s beating so fast, even though this little moment, it can make Sana fly high.

Sana thanked Tzuyu in her mind, because if that girl didn’t drag her here, none of this would happend. And finally she make another little progress on her mission to get Jennie as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter