Bad Company

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) : First, i want to say i’m deeply sorry for the late update, i was so busy this past weeks that i can’t finished writing this. And also sorry for not reply back your comments, i hope you all can forgive me ( ;゚д゚). Anyway, happy reading!

 

 

[ 8th August ]

Tzuyu’s been eyeing the girl since she came and opens her own locker, something on her face screams out that the girl is tired. Tzuyu can says that the girl is obviously tired mentally and phisically. And how can’t you tell it when you can clearly saw her doing nothing in front of her locker but stare at it for like 5 minutes long. She obviously is not in her right state of mind right now.

Tzuyu sighed before she decided to approaching the girl. When Tzuyu’s already standing beside her, the girl didn’t even aware of Tzuyu’s presence. Tzuyu rolled her eyes then she tapped the girl’s shoulder softly. It is succeddly gain her attention anyway, as she turn to look at Tzuyu.

“What do you want?” Said the girl lifelessly.

“You’ve been doing nothing but staring at your own locker for 5 minutes, Sana.” Tzuyu pointed.

“Then it’s not your bussiness! Stop stalking me and mind your own life.” Sana said harshly as she closed the locker and walk away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clicked her tongue at the Japanese girl’s rude response. Tzuyu knows that this is the impact of their failure spy  mission date. Tzuyu observed Sana the other 2 days, and the girl didn’t look fine at all. She always walked aimlessly whenever Tzuyu would pass by her at school. What Tzuyu didn’t know is, Jennie did has a big impact for Sana. And Sana, she is really a fool in love.

Tzuyu walks a bit faster so she can match Sana’s pace. Sana looks irrated by the fact Tzuyu still follows her. “Can you stop following me?”

Tzuyu smirked, “Remember you’re still my girlfriend.”

Sana groaned, the mention of the deal only reminds her to the fact she is indeed a fool when it comes to chasing over Jennie’s love. “Stop it Tzuyu, you know we’re not even real since beginning.”

“But we’ve never really break up officially.” Tzuyu reason out.

“And we never started it officially.” Sana replied. That’s true though their lame deal started abruptly.

“You know you need to stop being gutted, you look so lifeless eveytime i saw you. Just try to accept the reality and move on Sana.” Tzuyu stated. Then suddenly Sana stops walking which make Tzuyu also stops.

“You think i want to continue being sad? I’m tired of being heartbroken! I’m trying her to forget her, but i can’t. So stop telling me what to do, because i know my own limits.” Tzuyu can sees the hurtness on Sana’s eyes when she said those words. Tzuyu badly wants to help the girl, but she doesn’t know how to free Sana out of her misery. Without any further words, Sana leaves Tzuyu alone as she goes to wherever she wanted.

Tzuyu only huffed as she watching the Japanese walks away from her. She didn’t know that heartbroken can caused someone bad effect like this. Moreover, why does she care for Sana? She thought the deal or whatever it is, is over already. So she supposed doesn’t have to act like she actually cares for Sana.

And to say, actually Tzuyu kinda dislike this version of Sana, the hopeless in love one. She enjoyed the time when Sana was being Sana, the annoying one that Tzuyu always knew. They are completely different persons. The annoying Sana would be mad, in another way, if Tzuyu . Meanwhile the hopeless in love one isn’t fun to teased.

Tzuyu shook her head in awareness then she walked to her own class, since she got P. E class, the only period she savor aside from all other subjects.

If only i can take out your pain Sana˜

 

Jeongyeon was looking from side to side, she was searching for certain someone that she knows she hasn’t come yet. Hell, Jeongyeon sacrified her long time sleep only to wake up at 6 so she can meet that person early in the morning at school. Jeongyeon keeps looking at her wristwatch and scoffed immediately, it is almost 7, means the gate will be closed soon.

Minutes later, the certain girl can be seen by Jeongyeon. Soon their eyes meet, and Jeongyeon can tell the looks on the girl’s face isn’t satisfied at all. Jeongyeon only grin then she walks closer to the girl.

“Good Morning.” Said Jeongyeon to the annoyed looking girl.

“What are you doing?!” the girl replied rather rudely. Though the rudeness, Jeongyeon still keeps her smile on her face.

“As usual, i’m going to take you to your class, Nayeon.”

Nayeon rolled her eyes, she already knows what Jeongyeon wants. Jeongyeon has been doing these since Monday, she kept walking Nayeon to her class whereas Nayeon never asked for it. And not only that, Jeongyeon also took the same bus as hers whenever they’re going home.

“You don’t have to do that, you know? I never asked you to guarding me. And i intentionally come late just so i can’t meet you this morning. But turn out you keep waiting on me.” Nayeon said annoyedly.

Jeongyeon only chuckled when she heard Nayeon’s answers. “It’s okay i want to do this. In case, i can protect you from ‘that’ s.”

Jeongyeon was talking about Jinyoung, and Nayeon knows about that. Nayeon sneered at Jeongyeon sort of protective words. “How can you protect me when you know you still have those fresh scars because you got beaten up?”

Jeongyeon frowned, she feels offended when Nayeon said that. These scars she got are because she was try to help Nayeon, but this is what she gets from the girl? This bunny  . . .

Not wanting to push any arguement, Jeongyeon decided to not give out any words that she knows will only make their end up bickering at each other. “Let’s just go to the class. We’re almost late now.”

Both of the girls then enter the building, as Jeongyeon walks Nayeon to her class. On their way, some people gave them weird looks, it is incommon seeing Jeongyeon and Nayeon together. Because both of them are popular as the school’s Tom & Jerry. Well aside from Tzuyu and Sana of course. Jeongyeon predicted, soon enough there will be some rumour about Nayeon and her flying out at this school. She knows how fast the rumour can be spread at this school.

“Don’t forget to wait for me at School’s gate. Oh nevermind, we’ll just meet at the bus stops, okay?” Jeongyeon said when they’re already arrived in front of Nayeon’s classroom. Nayeon rolled her eyes, “Ugh whatever.” And without any further words, she left Jeongyeon and enters her own class.

Jeongyeon can only chuckled at Nayeon’s response

Aish this girl . . .

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

[ 8 AM ]

Class 3E

The class was a mess, as expected from the lowest class of School. Not only they’re famous because of low grade, but also they’re known as the most rebellious class to handle. The students of class 3E were running around of class, screaming, singing, and do another noises when they aren’t supposed to make at this school hour. Unfortunately, or fortunately for them, their P.E teacher is absent today, due to the family matters. Obviously this isn’t the first time or second time teacher was absent at their class. They’re already get used to this.

“Arghh . .  why do we have this free class when it comes to P.E.” Dahyun groaned.

“I know right. This is the only subject that i liked.” Jeongyeon joined.

“Aren’t we supossed to have a substitute teacher? We pay the same fee as the other class did.” Tzuyu protest.

When the other girls was about to add up some words, suddenly a teacher comes in their class. All of students stop their activities and went back to their own seats, silence striked in the room as the teacher gave a stern look, clearly not pleased at the messy sight.

He cleared his throat as he begin to speak,

“Good morning everyone, i’m here to inform you that Mr. Jung can’t teach you today due to the personal’s matter. So i want you all to follow me and we will still proceed the P. E lesson with other class.”

All the students nodded their heads then walk out of the class to follow the teacher to the school’s gym. The moment they walk into the gym, they can see the other class is already there, which is class 3A. All students of class 3A are shocked because seeing the other classs came in, as far as they knew the gym can only used for one class per week, and it’s 3A’s turn. And it seems like class 3A can’t accept the fact they have to share this gym with the other class.

Meanwhile Tzuyu, as soon as Tzuyu steps in, her eyes immediately meet Sana’s eyes. Tzuyu grin mischievously, she can tell Sana wasn’t satisfied with her presence.

“Sir, why are they here?”

Someone from class 3A asking.

“Today class 3E will practice together with us, because Mr. Jung is absent today.”

The teacher explained. As expected, most of the students of class 3A aren’t happy with the fact that they have to practice together. They think low class like them don’t deserve to be teached by teachers from higher class.

“But they aren’t supposed to have the same teacher like us. They are the lowest and us, we are the high class. They don’t deserve good teacher.”

Those sentences instantly irrated the lowest class’ students. They feel offended for being mocked like that, though they are on the lowest class, but every class is the same. And they all paid for the fee just like the other students do.

“What are you saying? You wanna feel this low class’ student fist on your face, huh?”

Jeongyeon asked annoyedly as she steps forward to the person’s who said that bad sentences. Jeongyen raises her fist on air as if she is ready to punch that person, while the other students from 3E seems ready to give back-up for Jeongyeon. The other class look like they are afraid of them, knowing that 3E is contained many street fighters in it.

But because of pride, the special class try to act tough and argue the low class. Soon, everyone were bickering at each other, totally ignore the teacher presence. Even Jennie, the Student Council President is also down for the arguement. The only ones who didn’t participate on this stupid arguement, are only Tzuyu and Sana. Both of them watched their classmates bad-mouthing each other like it is a competition. Then suddenly, their eyes meet. Tzuyu smiled softly at Sana, which is unexpectedly anyway.

Not wanting any further non-sense arguement between these classes, the teacher blow his fluet to get their attentions, which is succeddly got it.

“Stop this non-sense arguement! I do not tolerate any violence here. Even you guys don’t realize i’m still here. Please respect your teacher!”

Silence immediately striked in, nobody dared to say a word because the couch’s sudden burst out anger. Everbody has their head downs, don’t have any courage to look at the coach’s eyes.

“In this school, we supposed to respect each other. Wheather it is to teachers, same-grade friends, even Juniors! In this school, everyone is the same! All students paid the same fee like others, so they deserve fair education, whether they’re on lowest class or the highest. So we never taught or tolerant any discrimination”

Everyone were stunned when the coach speaks up, they all had their head down in shame, especially class 3A. For the other class, although they felt ashamed of acted violence in front of teacher, they kind of feel proud to say, because being defended by a teacher. And actually Tzuyu want to protests about the teacher’s words. Knowing that is not all true, because their class has been discriminated not only from students of same grade, but also from almost all of teachers of this school. But Tzuyu decuded to not making any addition scene, she rather not push any danger button right now.

“Alright now i want you to shake each other’s hands and apologize.”

They all obey the coach’s order as one by one shake their hands to each other.

“Now we will not take any serious lesson today, since i don’t know how far Mr. Jung has taught your class. So i’ll divide you in 2 groups, basketball and Volley. Whoever wants to play volley can go to the net i’ve prepared there. Meanwhile the rest, you can go to get the ball and practice basketball.”

After the teacher announced that, all students went to seperate ways and go to the place they’ll play whatever sports they wanted. Tzuyu actually want to play basketball, well because she’s good at that more than playing volley. Her other friends, Jeongyeon and Dahyun choose to play basketball for sure. But Tzuyu changed her mind when she saw Sana went to the volley net. Tzuyu smirked as she went to the net, so she can join the Japanese girl.

Meanwhile Sana, she herself knew that she isn’t good enough at playing any sports. Heck she is totally teribble, knowing that she is clumsy without a doubt. She choose to play Volley because she thinks it’s way too safe than basketball. If playing volley, you just have to stand and wait for the ball to come. Not like basketball, you have to chase for the ball.

Sana cursed internally when she sees Tzuyu was walking to her direction. She expected the girl would be playing basketball, well she’s not surprised to see Tzuyu here too. She knows the Taiwanese playgirl would planning to .

“Didn’t know you know how to play volley.”

Tzuyu stated when she’s already standing beside Sana, who is currently warming up. Seeing Sana doing some preperation, so Tzuyu join her warming up. Tzuyu keeps talking alone while Sana ignore her, not answering at all. It all because Sana isn’t in the mood for minding Tzuyu endless teases.

When both of them done with warming up, they make a circle along with other students. They make up 2 teams, both Sana and Tzuyu is on different team, which Sana was thankful of it. After make teams, they went to their own teams to make up some strategies.

When the flute was blew, the game starts. Both teams were fighting hard to get points. Sana, herself is useless. She didn’t help her teammates at all, and somehow all of them don’t realize it. Maybe because they are way too focused on the game. Sana was just move around, pretend like she moves to hit the ball but she isn’t. Meanwhile on the other side, Tzuyu was a good player. She plays like a pro and it amazed Sana. Sana wonders how can the girl is good at many thing, especially sports.

Some moment later the game keep on, but Sana isn’t feeling well. She feels the sudden dizzy, her vision become blurry. She can’t sees properly, she wanted to close her eyes badly. Unfortunately, she can’t hear everyone’s shout her name, and before she knows it a ball came through hit her head hard that makes her fall and finally close her eyes then pass out.

The game stops and of course the sudden event makes everyone panic, especially Tzuyu. She rushed to Sana’s unconscious body. She shakes the girl body and called her name but of course Sana won’t wake up. She feel the girl’s pulse and sighed in relief when it is still throbbing. Tzuyu put her palm on Sana’s forehead, and she can feels the hotness. Now Tzuyu officially freak out, she doesn’t know what to do.

“Yah Sana! Wake up, don’t play around.” Tzuyu slaps the girl’s cheeks softly.

“You pabo! She is unconcious, she can’t hear you. Just bring her to Nursing room!” Some student comment.

“What happend here?” The coach come as he sees people were gathering around.

“We were playing volley then suddenly Sana collapsed.” Someone explained.

“Let me take her to the Nurse room.”

Jennie came suddenly and volunteered. Of course Tzuyu minds it, she against the idea Jennie carrying Sana in her arms.

“No thanks, i’ll be the one who takes her.”

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” The coach asked.

“I’m fine coach, i’ll be going now.”

Tzuyu nodded and soon she carry Sana in bridal style. She exit the gym and went straightly to the nurse room. When they arrived, Tzuyu puts Sana on the bed carefully. The nurse immediately do some check-up on Sana, like checking her eyes, checks her breathing, and else. Tzuyu watched it and wait patiently. She can feels her heart is pounding hard right now, how can she’s not panicking when Sana suddenly fainted like that. Tzuyu thought the girl looks just fine this morning.

“She’s perfectly fine. It is just she’s exhausted and lack of sleeps and also nutritions. She’ll wake soon, and if she does please give her some food and let her rest.”

Tzuyu nodded and thanked her before the nurse walked away. Tzuyu take a sit beside Sana’s bed and staring at the girl. She sighed, she was glad nothing serious happend to her. But she’s guessing Sana’s lacking of sleep probably because she thinks too much about her love life? Love indeed can changed people to a fool.

Tzuyu put some medicated oil on Sana’s temple, she read in some books that it’ll help fainted people to conscious soon. When she’s done, she wiped her own hands with wet tissues. Then she stared at Sana’s beautiful feature. Without Tzuyu realized it, her hands make their way to Sana’s hair as she caressed it slowly.

“You’re a pabo Sana. You’re really a pabo in love.”

 

Sana opens her eyes slowly and meet her friends’ gazes on her, Sana can saw the worries on their eyes. Sana look around and wonders why she is in Nurse room right now. Last time she knew she was playing volley.

“You’re finally awake.” Nayeon said.

“What happend to me?”

“You were passing out when you played Volley, the ball hits your head pretty hard and it leaves a pretty visible bump.” Jihyo explained.

Sana can only nodded because she is not fully recover. Her head still feels dizzy pretty bad.

“The nurse said you’re lack of sleep and nutritions. How can you not get enough rest?” Mina scolded.

Sana smiled a bit, she knew that it is all her fault. Her current condition was caused becaused she was too stress and depressed to think about  . . . everything. Sana is the type of girl who always fears of anything, and not to mention she’s overthinking 24/7. That’s why it affected her health easily, moreoever the fact her parents sometimes busy with their works, so there’s no one watch over her at home.

“Sorry guys, maybe i just overworked myself with homeworks and stuff.”

“Are you sure you’re okay? Do we need to tell your parents?” Momo asked.

“No, don’t. They’re out of the town now, i don’t want to bother their works.”

That’s the thing being the only child, sometime Sana feels lonely because she has no one around her at home whenever her parents away. Well, she has her maids and another servants at her home, but still she feels lonely constantly. And if you wonder, why can Sana just contacts her friend to accompany her at lonesome? The answer is, she never wants to bother her friends’ activities, knowing that Nayeon’s probably busy studying after school, Mina would probably takes some ballet class, Jihyo will be busy to helps her parents with their small store, and Momo, how to say it, Sana doesn’t want to disturb Momo’s sleep times. Because the jokbal lover is very aggresive whenever someone disturb her beauty sleep time.

Sana and her friends keep talking together about anything until the door was opened, and reveals Tzuyu. The Taiwanese playgirl steps in and smiled at everyone’s in the room. Whereas Sana just look at the girl questioningly.

“I bring your food, since you haven’t eat any lunch yet.”  Tzuyu informed as she puts the plastic bag which contained Sana’s food in it.

“Oh shoot! I forget lunch almost over, but we haven’t eat yet.” Jihyo exclaimed.

As expected, Momo the food lover took off without even say any goodbye to her sick friends. Sana only chuckled at her Japanese fellow, at least Momo sacrified her lunch-time to pay a visit to Sana.

“You guys go eat, i’ll be fine alone.” Sana smiled reassuringly.

“Yeah, don’t worry i’ll take care of Sana.” Tzuyu stated which earning confused looks from Sana along with her other friends. “Just go already, shoo! Break it’s almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter