Bad Deal

Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana, don’t get your hopes high. We don’t know yet, if she will sing that for you or nah.”

Currently Sana and her squad were at cafetaria and eat their lunches.Sana’s friends been scolded her for minutes because she was being too high. Sana told her friends non-stop about the song she and Jennie will perform.

Even her friends didn’t believe the song was meant to her. But of course it didn’t affect on her, Sana was too excited for minding her friends’ prohibitions.

“But guys, she asked me. And it’s obvious she will confessed to me today, i mean, if i ain’t the one, why would she invited me then?” Sana replied as she took a bite of her sandwich.

“Maybe because you have a good voice? I mean, in choir club, you and Jennie have sung many songs together, just the two of you.” Nayeon guessed. Sana just shrugged, she doesn’t want to continue this non-sense argument.

Sana averted her eyes from Nayeon then accidently landed on a quite strange girl, who had just enter the cafetaria. She looks familiar to Sana’s eyes, but Sana doesn’t remember when and where did she met that girl.

“Eh guys, who is that girl?” Sana asked while eyed  the familiar looking girl. She looks like she’s new here.

“Oh she’s Kim Jisoo, she’s new here. She’s in class 3C just like me. It’s kinda weird, she moved here when it’s already last year.” Momo commented while can’t stop eating her jokbal spicy flavoured.

“Her face seems familiar to me, i think i have met her somewhere.” Sana tried to regain her memories.

“Well maybe at the party. She’s Rosé’s new friend, and i also saw her at the party, she was kissing with Jen-” Jihyo was about to finish her words but then . . .

“Yo Minatozaki, wassup!” Tzuyu took  a sit on empty place beside Sana, and greet Sana with a rather bit hard slap on her back, when Sana was about swallow her foods. Sana coughed badly as if she’s nearly died, and it obviously makes everyone panic, included Tzuyu.

“Oh my God, someone please give her water.” Tzuyu said loudly.

Everyone in cafetaria look at them weirdly, for making scenes. Momo stops eating and hurriedly give Sana a bottle of water. Sana drink half of the bottle, but still coughed continously. Then Tzuyu grabbed Sana’s cheeks with both of her hands, and lean in closer to Sana. Sana’s eyes widen  in awareness, she push Tzuyu back roughly. It caused Tzuyu almost fall off the chair.

“What the are you doing?” Sana scolded.

“I’m about to do breathe CPR for you, didn’t you realise you look like you were dying.” Tzuyu stated.

“You dimwit, you don’t have to do that. I only choked not drowned and passed out. Afterall, why do you have to greet me like that, huh?” Sana asked annoyedly. Her friends keeps quiet and watched the two bickering at each other. It was amusing to be watched.

All Sana’s friends know that Sana and Tzuyu have no good relationship, whenever the two meet, there are no silents but arguments being thrown. They really look like Tom and Jerry, but girls version, and everyone knows they’d make a cute couple (A/N: So do the readers right?:3). But both Sana and Tzuyu are stubborn for themselves and not realized it.

“I’m sorry okay, i didn’t know you were eating.” It’s unbelieveable, The Chou Tzuyu just apologized to Sana. To Sana it is just an ordinary events, but according to her friends it isn’t. They knows the Taiwanese girl is not the type of girl would confess her fault firstly.

“Pftt. I’m in cafetaria, so what will i do besides eating? Dummy.” Sana snickered sarcastically. “What do you want?”

“I want you to meet me after school. I know you’ll have Choir, but i want you to meet me before you go practice.” Tzuyu said.

“I can’t. I have to meet Jennie.” Sana replied shortly. She doesn’t even look on Tzuyu’s direction.

“Please Sana, it won’t take long time.” Tzuyu pleaded. That’s two in a row, this is so not Tzuyu. Everyone knows Tzuyu doesn’t do beg to other people. “I’ll wait for you at school’s park after school, you’re going to regret it if you don’t come.” Tzuyu said as she stood up from her seat and ruffled Sana’s hair playfully. Sana hissed and pull Tzuyu’s hand off her. And then Sana ignored her, and continue to eat her food, without answer Tzuyu’s request.

Tzuyu averted from Sana and look at Nayeon, “Oh by the way Nayeon, what happened with you and Jeongyeon? You guys seems so distant.”

“Can’t you not mention her name, i don’t want to hear it.” Nayeon said and earning confussed looks from her friends. Tzuyu just nodded “You guys need to fix whatever mistakes you made, You know Jeonyeon’s been quiet these days.” Nayeon pretends she doesn’t heard what Tzuyu said. “I’ll go now, I’ll meet you later Sana.” Tzuyu said and take her leave.

“What actually happened between you and Jeongyeon?” Sana asked.

“I could ask the same for you and Tzuyu.” Nayeon replied.

“Tsk, there’s nothing happened between us, Tzuyu just being an to me like usual.”

“So does Jeongyeon.” Nayeon said. It seems like Nayeon’s not ready to talk whatever in her minds, so her friends didn’t dig any further information.

“So Sana, are you sure you have no relationship with Tzuyu?” Mina, the quite friend of Sana’s asked. This is the first time they heard her voice in the morning.

“Of course, even she’s not my friend.” Sana chuckled. “Why do you ask anyway?”

“Nothing. I’m just . . . curious.” Mina smiled. Sana bought it and shrugged. Though it sort of odd, when Mina asked something that’s not really important.

 

Tzuyu walked around and searched for the certain someone, there’s only one place left in school she hasn’t check on. Tzuyu heard the sound of balls reflected on the floor. She smiled, she knows who is it, finally she has the answer. She went to the place of source, the Gym. Tzuyu opened the Gym’s door and saw a short haired girl shooting balls into the basket. But she looks like angrily throwing balls rather than playing it.

The girl seems not aware with Tzuyu’s arrival, she keeps throw the ball even though her appearance screams she’s tired. Tzuyu walked closer to her and tried to gain her attention.

“You know you shouldn’t do yourself hard.”

The girl stops in her track and turned her head to face Tzuyu. “Jeongyeon unnie, rest a bit and come eat with me.” Tzuyu smiled. Jeongyeon put the ball on her hand down.

The two walked to the bench were Jeongyeon’s bag at and took a sit. “It’s been a long time you called me unnie”. Jeongyeon snickered. She grabs her small towel and wipe away all the sweats on her face. Tzuyu offered her bread to Jeongyeon, which she gladly accept. The two eat in silence, till Tzuyu tried to break the ice.

“I searched for you eariler, but you weren’t even at our place.”

“I need space.” Jeongyeon heaved a sigh.

“Do you mind telling me what’s wrong with you? You’ve changed, you’re not the old you.”Tzuyu look at her, but Jeongyeon keeps her head down. “You’re distant yourself from us. You never followed us when we skipped classes again.”

“I. . . i planned to change myself indeed.” Then she look at Tzuyu. “I don’t wanna be a bad girl again.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Tzuyu completely didn’t get it what Jeongyeon tried to explain.

“You see, i got a problem, which you haven’t gotten one before. This is pretty complicated, since it’s my first time as well. And i just want to be a different me, since the old me isn’t satisying at all.” Jeongyeon knows that Tzuyu still didn’t get it.

Of course she didn’t, Tzuyu has never experienced all this feelings.

“It’s love Tzuyu, i’m in love.” Jeongyeon confessed. “I’m in love with her, and i’ve never realized how stupid i am untill now.” Now Tzuyu understand what’s Jeongyeon trying to told her. And Tzuyu obviously know who is her.

“Then what’s with you have to change yourself to be a different person? You clearly don’t need to force yourself unnie.”

“You don’t understand Tzuyu. All these years i’ve been nothing but a jerk to her, she never knew that actually i have those feelings, that i don’t know how to explain properly, so i tried to steal her attentions. Anyone as perfect as her wouldn’t want to be with a rebel kid like me.” Jeongyeon said with a small smile on her face.

Tzuyu find this ridiculous. Despite knowing Jeongyeon is one of the toughtest girl she’s ever known, but when she fell in love she acted such a . Love makes people weak indeed, and this is why Tzuyu’s never wanted to fall in love either.

“Unnie, you know that’s not the real reason. Yeah you maybe mistaken on expressed your feelings to her, but she didn’t hate you for being a bad girl.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“How do you know? And can’t you please not laughing? A player like you don’t know how hurt it feels when you trapped into one sided love.”

“Ouch i’m gonna pretend that’s not hurt.” Tzuyu said jokingkly, “Yeah anyway, she only thought you were using her as a toy. Because your attitude towards her is not joke,  You took a lot of game to be played unnie, maybe you have to showcase your feelings this time, in romantic way of course.”

Jeongyeon frowned, “You’re right, how can i never realised it before.” Then she look at Tzuyu this time, Tzuyu can saw her eyes were sparkling in happpiness. “So does it mean i still have chance?”

Tzuyu nodded and smiled, “Yes unnie. But you have to take your time and don’t rush it, trust me, you two will be each other’s end game.”

Tzuyu’s happy knowing that her friend already back in spirit again. Jeongyeon smiled, she really hoped what Tzuyu said is true. She’d try to make her move on her crush, and hopefully she will success, though she’s still all new with this condition, love-thingy.

“Right! Thank you Tzuyu, but how do you know it so well?”

“Unnie, i’ve known this because i have different types of girlfriends in my past time.” Tzuyu giggled. Jeongyeon only shook her head, yeah Tzuyu’s indeed playgirl.

“Anyway let’s go to our place, i’ve got so much to explaining for Chaeyoung and Dahyun since i’ve avoided you guys.” Tzuyu nodded as the two begin take a leave to their hideaway place.

“You’re not going to attend class?”

“Pft of course no.”

Jeongyeon told Chaeyoung and Dahyun everything, included the ‘crush-thing’. She was glad that all of friends were not mad at her, but they’re being acceptable. But it’s kind of embarrassed when you told your bestfriend about your crush, and they end up teased you continously. Chaeyoung and Dahyun teased Jeongyeon, they had known Jeongyeon has feelings for that girl, i mean, it’s too obvious.

“I know it! Even though you’re in denial, we can saw hearts on your eyes when you look at her or talk about her.” Chaeyoung chuckled. Jeongyoen only blushed and groaned.

“So guys, after this case, let’s not hide anything from each other okay?” Dahyun asked. “We’re best friends, not only close friends. We supposed to share our burdens to each other, and find the way out together.”

“There there Dahyun, so wise of yourself.” Tzuyu teased and everyone chuckled.

“But that’s true. So let’s not hide any secret again okay? Furthemore if it’s about love.” Dahyun said.

“You hear it Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung said.

“What? You guys know that i have too many girlfriends to remember their names.”

“Not that, you and Minatozaki.” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

“Pft guys, we’re nothing but . .  eh i don’t how to call our relationship. But seriously, we’re even less than friend.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Suit yourself Tzuyu, we’re waiting on you to make a move on her.” Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu knows her bestfriends were acting silly, a playgirl like her surely hard to  be settled down. And it’s clear that she didn’t involved any feelings toward the Japanese girl, or did she?.

They all stay and told each other about their stories, how’s their lives going on outside of school, untill the bell rings signed it’s the end of school.

“Guys, i have to go. I’m going to meet Sana, i’ll tell you guys the detail tomorrow.” Tzuyu said as she put her hoodie on and bag on.

“Yah what are you doing? Didn’t we promise no secret?!” Jeongyeon yelled when Tzuyu already ran over the rooftop door. Before she closed the door she let it open a little and say, “Tomorrow, i’ll tell you guys everything. I have to go now. bye.” Then she closed it and ran to the place she told Sana where they’d meet.

“Do you guys have any plans after school?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I’m going to help my dad i guess, how about you?” Jeongyeon asked.

“I have art club. Dahyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter