Ch : 1

Sweet Escape Pt. 2

Time is surely flies fast when you’re busy. Yeri and Jungkook knows it better than anyone.


 

Yeri is busy with concert, events, filming variety shows, cf, photo shoot, basically everything. In the middle of those, she's also aware that she is becoming a  better version after her trip from Bali.
She even posted a cover song from her fans to listen, she started to gained confidence and work hard for this life, the life she always wanted. She’s recording a song about her story for a show, she’s doing everything she could to let people see how much she grateful for her life.

“If I know you’re going to feel better after trip. I would tell the agency sooner about how much you need that break.” Irene Is giving Yeri a hug, when her little sister let her listen to a song she’ll release next week.

Yeri give her a smile, because she know that the break is almost doing nothing for her. It was Jungkook with his advices and gentle gesture for her that makes her realized that herself is also important, that telling people about her hard times is also important.

“Go get ready for tomorrow flight.” Irene pat her butts and told her to packing for tomorrow flight and Yeri lost her smile right away.

Jungkook will be there. It’s been 3 months after Bali. As far as she know Jungkook is busy with his upcoming comeback so he’s nowhere to be found in a radar, her radar means internet, articles, sns and stuffs. He already stopped contacting her 2 days after Bali. He’s gone, and this will be the first time she met him again.
She doesn’t know how will he reacts when he finally meet her. He’ll probably forget about that short week in Bali, he’ll probably angry because she abandoned him just like that, or maybe he’ll probably happy because he will see his friend again. She doesn’t know, and she’s scared to find out the answer.

***

 

“That bracelet is your favorite, right?” One of his back dancer ask Jungkook about the bracelet Yeri gave to him back in Bali. He’s in the middle of dry rehearsal for his first official event in 3 months and also seeing Yeri again for the first time. He’s still doesn’t know how to react to her, he’ll just think about it when he finally see her.

“Not really. It just looks good with my clothes.”

“You never taking it off. It must be a special gift.” That sounds like teasing, so Jungkook just ignore his dancer hyungs and run backstage.
 

The event day, as usual, since this is an abroad events,  all the performers gotta meet a long list of sponsor and other important people before the stage performances started, Jungkook needs to get ready early for this.

“Only a few photos, and some ceremonial champagne toast.” That’s what his manager said when he asked about the pre event.

Jungkook standing in the corner of the stage to take an official picture when he saw Yeri is also coming to the stage. He knows that Yeri is aware about his existence, he let his eyes following all her movements. She lift her face to him once, and that’s the only attention she gave to him for all night.

There’s nothing you can do when you’re on stage. Jungkook is being blunt and brave following Yeri when he has chances. Dancing behind her, take a stand beside her for closing stage, even when there’s no more camera or fans around them, right before they’re coming down from the stage, he's still trying to catch her attentions, but Yeri still act like Jungkook is invisible, and that’s actually disappointing.


 

Yeri is back to the hotel with a complicated mindset. She thinks that she needs some time alone, so she choose to take a walk around a tennis field the hotel have.
Jungkook is still her trigger, she thought that she’ll be fine because Bali is such a long time ago, but the fact is she is not fine at all. She still can not functioning well, when she stare at Jungkook’s eyes. It’s stil has the exact same effect, the effect that could makes her crazy so she kissed him like a maniac and run away after 3 months ago.

Yeri is still wearing her make up and only changing her stage costume with a flannel shirt and skiny jeans, because she doesn’t want to look stand out. Even though she knows that no one will be here in the middle of night..Except for one person..

Fate brought him here, that’s what Yeri thought when she find Jungkook is walking to her directions few meters away from her, he’s wearing that black jacket and hoodie he used to wear in Bali, and a white shirt inside it.

He doesn’t looks aware about her existence, because he just walking while looking down, staring at grass while sometimes put his hands to his pocket. Yeri still has chance to run away, but strangely, the thought of talking to him again is sounds so much better than that so she choose to stays.

“Hi.” Yeri’s first word to him,when he finally stand in front of her. He’s still as handsome as ever, as gentle as ever. Maybe Yeri is missing him but maybe she’s not, because after 3 months she still can not figuring out about what is Jungkook to her.

***

 

Jungkook stopped staring at the grass and now  lifting his face when someone start talking to him. It’s Yeri, his life ruiner.
Yeri’s hair is longer than Bali, she has her make up on, she looks fine, even after ruining his life, she still looks like Yeri, a youthful and fun Yeri.
And it’s honestly not fair for him.

“You are avoiding me.” Yeri lost her smiles in an instant and changing it to awkward laugh when Jungkook said that.

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. For obvious reason.”

The way Jungkook talks to her, the way he stare at her makes Yeri realized that her problem back then had nothing to do with the way she behave to Jungkook. He’s just triggering, just like right now.

“You ran away.”
All words coming from him is not wrong, it is obvious for Yeri that she did all of those cowardy acts. But why he can not understand that she did that because it’s hard for her to dealing with him. She knows nothing about man, love, liking someone, it’s all new for her.

“I didn’t. Have a good night sunbaenim.” Yeri lost her patience already, so she thinks that she can not deal with Jungkook, not tonight. So she walks away from him while giving him a quick bow.

“At least take responsibility for what you did.”

Jungkook is never means to start a fight. He always imagine how he should react when he finally met Yeri again, giving her a hug, telling her that he missed him, giving her  the keychain that he bought from Bali, anything but not arguing like this. It’s just all things Yeri did and said is unfair and hurting him so he becomes annoyed.

Yeri is already a few steps away behind him, but now she turn her face and staring at him again. She’s blinking  her eyes and now walking closer to him, and when she stand close with him, Jungkook realized that he does miss her.

“And what did i do to you exactly? ” It’s only takes Jungkook one second to realized that Yeri is angry. Jungkook is surprised when Yeri is now grabbing him by his collar, and bring his face closer to hers.

“This?” She kiss him again, Jungkook still remembers the kiss she gave him back in Bali, it was warm, comforting, and sweet even though he admits, that in the end there was lust involved on that, but at least it feels good, meanwhile this one, He’s just angry by the way she kiss him.

Yeri should’ve stopped seeing all those dramas, so she doesn’t need to act like this anymore. That was beyond overboard.

She can not do anything, when Jungkook is finally pull himself from her and tossed her hands from his collar. She made wrinkle on his white shirt, which is makes it obvious how tight she hold onto it while kissing him.

There’s a long silent after that, Jungkook stare at her with disbelief, his eyes is full with disappointment and it’s hurting her to see how things turn out for them.

“If you want this, you can just ask for it instead of calling me unresponsible and insults me.” Yeri feels so stupid after saying that, but she just can not think straight right now, everything is so complicated and confusing.

Jungkook still not saying anything, and Yeri slowly back to her sense and now covering her face with her hands slowly.

“I’m sorry..i just..”

“Ask for it?” Jungkook is now holding Yeri’s chin with his two fingers and makes her eyes  looking straight into his.

“Then, give me more.” He moves his gaze from Yeri’s eyes to her lips, and he slowly bring it closer before he kiss her again.

Yeri knows that this is a revenge, it’s not the same kiss he gave her when they’re happy back, in Bali, this is him who is disappointed, angry, and sad.
But even with all of that Yeri still like it. When he’s hugging her tighter, she can not help but hugging him back, and when he slightly bite her lips, she did the same too. Like He is still the same heaven she found 3 months ago, ..just a little bit more dangerous than her safe heaven.

Yeri is still wearing her full make up, just the exact same make up she used for performance including, that dark pink lipstick she used for one of her stage which is now smeared around Jungkook’s lips.

She was going to clean it up with her hands but Jungkook stopped her, and now cleaning it up using his own hands.

“You promised me a better version of yourself, and this is the best you can do? I am disappointed.” He’s throwing something to the ground before he left and walk away from her without turning his back.

Yeri really want to cry. This is such a mess.

And things get worse when she picking up the thing Jungkook threw earlier from the ground. The bracelet she bought in Bali. That one gift she gave to him, because she’s so thankful by his existence and his words.
She’s ended up crying on her way back to her room while holding that bracelet tight. She's not even sure anymore, if now she's in the middle of losing a friend or a man.



Anyway, I love drama. lol

Please bear with me through this fic too.

Stream Fake love y'all!!

thanks for reading :)