Ch : 11

Sweet Escape Pt. 2

"Now..sleep." Jungkook hold Yeri on his arms while still watching his favorite horror movie on the couch. He still hastes the bedroom.

"What did your members say?"

"About ?"
"About you're not coming home."

Yeri send them a message earlier before staying with Jungkook tonight. They're not really like the idea, but they’re not actually forbid her to do that either.

"One of them will picking me up at 5 AM tomorrow, and they told me to be responsible."

"Why? I can drop you off tomorrow, my official schedule won't start until 2 months from now, for the concert and tour, i'm just working and preparing right now."

Yeri asked her unnies to pick them up, becasue she's not confidence to stay together with Jungkook tomorrow, she doesn't want to take any risk for being seen with him at early morning and also she has schedule tomorrow.

"I have schedule tomorrow, a practice routine and some outfit fitting for photo shoot, so it's better if i go directly from here."
Jungkook seems understand and now stopped asking her about it.

"And what do they mean by "be responsible"?"

"Maybe they are aware that i like you too much, to the point that if you asked me to kill someone, i'll probably do it..so it's basically them saying "Kim Yerim, don't go around killing people even if Jungkook ask you to do it."

Yeri told Jungkook that while being serious and it's actually looks so funny to him. Well..yeah..there are so many people out there who likes him, but how many of them who's willing to kill someone for him. She's so cute.

"I seriously don't want to let you go." Jungkook hug Yeri tighter, and  because of her, He can actually forgetting his problems with Mr. Jang for awhile.

 

***


Yeri woken up by vibrates from her phone, someone is calling her. She reach her phone on the table near the bed and Irene is speaking to her.
"I'm on my way to pick you up, get ready." Yeri just answer her with a simple nod, even though Irene can’t see that. She's now sitting on the bed while looking around, she doesn't remember that she actually fell asleep here last night.

The last thing she remembers is her who asked Jungkook about what will happened on that zombie movie. and his answer was, "All of them are dead, noone can get out from that place. The end."
She never have sleep walking as her sleeping habit, so it's obvious that was Jungkook who bring her here.
He ‘s here too, sleeping next to her. As usual, he looks the most peaceful when he sleeps.
Yeri use her hands to pat his head a few times, even with this he won't wake up.

It's almost 15 minutes since Yeri woke up, she plays with her phone while watching Jungkook turning his body to left and right on the bed, still sleeping. She already done with washing her face and put some light make up, and now she start to send a text to Irene, asking her to give her a call if she reach here.
Yeri is back to watching Jungkook, when she find him finally opening his eyes while stretching his arms, he looks like a baby, really. His hair is messy too.

"Good morning."
Jungkook doesn't impressed with her greeting, because now he's back to sleep, and drowning his face to his pillow.

"What do you mean morning? It's still dark out there."
Yeri walking closer to the window and opening the curtain slightly, of course it's still dark, it's not even 5 am yet.

"Do you want to eat breakfast? i can make you something quick."

"You're my guest. I'll make you something instead."
Yeri is now watching him walking woobly to the bathroom. He is so werid, since last night she was here, he never treat her as a guest and now he suddenly wants to offer hospitality.

 

***


"I made it by myself, because you took a long time at the bathroom."

Jungkook is now confused when Yeri is already sitting on his kitchen with a bowl of cereal, a cup of coffee, and few pieces of sliced apples. It's confusing for him, because why everything feels so natural and not weird at all, A stranger is here making him breakfast and dinner, like it's not a new thing on his life.  He's getting used with getting up from his sleep and saw his hyungs on his kitchen eating their breakfast. But for someone like Yeri who's technically a person he knows for only a few months, Jungkook is already getting used to it. It’s totally some kind of huge moment.

"How do you know that i like this cereal?" He takes Yeri's spoon from her hands and now start eating it straight from her bowl.

"I made it for me, not you. And this one is my favorite too."

Yeri decide to let Jungkook eat her breakfast and choose to drink her coffee instead.
She never drink coffee this early before, but she needs it today, after too many hours of lost sleep for the past few days. Yeri is still watching Jungkook, who's still busy with his breakfast.

"You looks handsome in morning too."

Back when they first met, Jungkook will blushing and embarassed if Yeri compliment him for his appearance like this, but turns out that he already getting used to it, because right now, he doesn't show any sign of being taken aback by it.

"Irene unnie is here." Jungkook stopped from his eat, when Yeri told him that. He watch Yeri who’s drink all of her left over coffee and cleaning up her own glass on the sink.

Jungkook is now entering his room to bring back Yeri's bag, he give it to her and he can't help but feel a little bit sad knowing that she's going away.

"Thank you." Yeri said thanks to him while wearing her bag. She looks a little bit fascinated when she find Jungkook is pouting his lips while watching her.

"Come on..you're the one who will stop contacting me first after we're separated, don't act like you're sad." It's what happened when Yeri is promoting in Japan.  Jungkook is really not good with keeping contact.

"I need to go, she's calling me right now." Yeri give Jungkook a goodbye kiss, while pat his back.

"I'll find a way out for you about Jang Ki Young.”
Yeri is now standing there awkwardly,she hates it that the talk about this problem is still on going.

"Alright, You do you."
It's no use to tell Jungkook to not do anything regarding this, so Yeri will let him do what he wants. There's nothing much that he can do anyway.


 




Jungkook heard so many times from people about him who loves to challenge himself. People called him as someone who’s so easy to get provoked, don’t know how to give up, and sometimes crazy. He admit to all their claims about his personality, he is aware about it, but even with that Jungkook is never thought that he'll be doing this right now.

Jungkook is at the basement of the supposedly Jang Ki Young's company. He has been gathering information through Jaewon, internet, and few peoples about him, and he finally decided to do this. This is something beyond brave, beyond stupid, and careless.
He is still sit on his car. He has everything planned, he knows what to say and what to do. If there's not obstacle, he'll be fine.

"Let's do this."

Jungkook dressed himself up in a suit. He plan to talk thing out with Jang Ki Young about what happened.

"You can wait here, i'll call you when Mr. Jang is here."

One of his secretary told Jungkook to wait in a lounge. He feels nervous if someone will recognized him here, so he try so hard to not attract any attention. He waited for 20 minutes before someone told him that Mr. Jang is ready to see him.

"I know that i'll see you here one day." Jungkook is only two step from entering his door, when he already talk to him. He looks so much scary and powerful standing on his office like this.

"If you want to beg for your friend, you better leave."

"I'm not here for begging."

Mr. Jang looks surprised and annoyed when Jungkook talking back to him in such a manner.

"I don't understand why kids like you, idols, and also your pretty friend think that i have bad intentions when i actually want to promote you."
Jang Ki young is now talk to him while walking around his office.

"No matter how popular or how big you are, i can still ruin your life, so you better be careful."

"We'll be fine, if you're actually just want to use our service for work and promotion, but we both know what's actually happened."
Jungkook feels the thrill and horror when this supposedly CEO stare at him and now walking closer to him with a smirk.

"Didn't  I tell you to be careful?"

Jungkook never been slapped by both of his parents on his entire life. And this middle aged man from nowhere is dare to slap him with his bare hand like this. If his mom or his dad knows about this, they'll be furious.

"My work with your friend is not even started. You need to know that what you're doing right now is only going makes thing worse for her."
Jungkook still thinks that he can win this, so he choose to give this Mr. Jang another jab through his words

"She is not your toy, we are not your toy." And its resulted to another hit on his head right now.

"You're not a toy, but you're a product and i use my money to bought you."
This Mr. Jang really look like a crazy person. Well, what Jungkook said to him is far from good, but does he deserve to get hit like this?

"You're coming here is no use, leave. Even if i used you or or any other product to satisfied me and throwing it away after, it's none of your business. I don't deal with a kid." He's walking away from Jungkook, and told him to leave with his hands.

"Thank you. I have what i need now."

Mr. Jang now turn his face to Jungkook, when he said that.

"What you said, i have everything recorded here, not only your voice but your face and what you did to me."

Jungkook prepared this, his plan, he bought a tiny camera recorder few months ago from an online shop, he planned to use it to record his experience from extreme sport like sky diving or bungee jumping. The camera is tiny enough to kept at his pocket, or attached to his watch like right now.
 Well.. at first, he just aimed to use what Jang Ki Young said as a weapon against him, but since he turns into violent and already hit him, he thinks that what he did could also used as that.

"You're really playing with me."

"Mr. Jang, what you refer as my life since the beginning of this conversation is not my entire life. I'm only 22 years old, if you want to destroy my career by revealing it to public about me doing this to you, spread rumors about me being this and that. Yes obviously you could easily do that."
Mr. Jang is not saying anything now, he just standing in front of Jungkook, clinching his fist and being angry.

"My fans will leave me, my celebrity life will ended. But it's just another part of my life. For me, it's as easy as closing an old book and writing a new one."

That was good, Jungkook should thank Namjoon for this. It was something that he said when all of BTS went into an MT, and they talked about what if one day they want to stop as a BTS, everyone is worried about their well being, but Joon said it to them, that even though for right now their life seems like it’s all about BTS, they actually still have so much more than that.
And Jungkook is agree with what he said.

"Are you lecturing me right now?"

"No, i'm just saying that you have so much more thing to lose than me, if you decide to fight with me on this."
Jungkook still feels a sting on his cheeks after getting slapped earlier, he can taste a bit of blood coming from the corner of his lips. This man is strong.

"Look around you, you have family, you have a company, you have your job, you have your entire life on stake for this . You can always come clean because noone is dare to expose you, they're all afraid that noone will supporting them to fight you. But i'm not one of them. I can easily turn a whole nation against you, i'm probably not powerful but i have people who sincerely trust and supporting me and also most important thing is i have proofs. A solid one."

Jungkook knows that Mr. Jang start to calculate his words. He's scared, after Jungkook learns about him before this, turns out that the rich one is his wife's family. And obviously she doesn't know how trashy he is in reality. Imagine if she knows about him, everything will cramble for this Jang Ki young.

"You are smart, kid." His voice is already sounds weaker than before and his expression is darkened. Jungkook now that his plan is worked
.
"You did a lot to save your friend."

"I’m not only saving my friend, I’m saving every person who'll be your next victim. If i heard anyone is suffering because of you, you just need to know that i'll still be doing the same, and ruining you the same way."

Mr. Jang is now back to him, he's coming his way. He looks like a crazy person, really scary and intimidating.

“Alright, i promise i won't touch your friend, you saved her. But will you also get hit for her like this?"

Just like his expectation, this guy is crazy and strong, he land a huge punch on his stomach, he hits him really hard that it makes him cough.
Technically, Jungkook can fight him, he lerarned tekwondo for years, he also know some martial arts technique, he's also not exactly weak, he’s fit and younger than him. But Jungkook knows that he can not land any finger on him, Mr. Jang is great at manipulating stuffs. It's possible if he will use his self-defends as another thing to use against him.

"I seriously hate kid like you the most."
Jungkook eyes is got bigger when he spot a medium size baseball bat is now on Mr. Jang's hands.
And when he got hit on his back he knows why his office was surrounded by a dark curtain, and soundprove wall. This is probably not his first time for beating up people here.

Jungkook get another hit on his left stomach by his weapon, and that's when he knows that this place is not safe for him.
He's trying really hard to open the door behind him and when he finally manage to do that, the only thing he's doing is run. Run for his life.

Jungkook is driving his car in so much pain. He knows that he can not go to hospital on this condition, he can not report what happened to police station either.
His plan was to keep what happened today as a secret. He won't tell anyone about this.

Just on his plan,  he didn't know that Jang ki young is violent like crazy, so when he finally reach his dorm after a painful drive. He knows that troubles will come to him.  He already lost all his strength, and he knows everything will get complictaed went his sight goes blank after it.


 




Yeri and Seul gi is in the middle of receiving a hair treatment routine on their hair salon.Yeri bleached her hair to dark brown and Seulgi is changing her haircut.

"We have two weeks before we'll be busy preparing our new album." Seulgi knows that Yeri is ignoring her words when she's not answering but busy with her phone instead.

"Are you still not dating him?"
Yeri is confused when she heard that question, she's in the middle of exchanging message with Saeron, she asked her for a sleep over tonight.

"It's not him. And yes, we're not dating, we'll probably going straight into living together one day" Seulgi hit her back when she said that but laughing after ward.

"It's been a week since the last time i heard something from him."

"He looks like that type of person, i'm not surprised."

Well, yeah..it's 2 weeks after the last time Yeri saw Jungkook, and the last contact she has with him, is 7 or 8 days ago, when he ask her to choose a suit for him. He told her that he's going to impress someone with it.

"It's probably weird, but i don't feel bad at all."

"It's because you're blinded by your feelings for him."
Yeri can only responding her with a smile. Maybe Seulgi is right.

"Unnie, i'll take a taxi back to SM, manager oppa called me for an important meeting." Yeri parting ways with Seulgi after they're done with their routine. Her manager told her that something need to be discussed. Yeri already expecting this discussion is something about Mr. Jang’s contract.

 

 

***


"Take a sit." Yeri can't help but to hide behind his manager back when she met with Mr. Jang's legal staff who she saw at the club few weeks ago.

"We decide to not proceed with this offer anymore."
Yeri feels a tons of relieved when she heard that. Her manager and her staffs looks dissapointed, so she try to act like that too at least.

"We're decideded to not release and promoting the brand. Mr. Jang changed his mind"
The talk ended with them shaking hands to each other. No more long talk and negotiation. Mr. Jang already said a firm no for this project.

"I seriously afraid with youngsters like you and your boy friend. He sounds like a crazy and fearless young man"
Yeri doesn't understand what she means by that. She thought that she said it because of what happened at the club’s corridor few weeks ago . It’s surprising for Yeri because she actually looks warm when she shakes her hand. There's no more shade or bitter feeling surrounding her when they talk.

Yeri choose to call Jungkook, it feels like he deserve to know this good news first.
3 calls and he's not picking up. Maybe he's busy.

Well..this is something to celebrate so Yeri choose to receive Saeron's offer for spending night together.

 

 

***

 


"What do you mean he's admitted to hospital?"

It's almost midnight on her dorm when Joy is coming back home telling all of her members except Yeri who isn’t here that Jeon Jung Kook wass admitted to the hospital yesterday.

"I don't know the details. It's just something i heard from Taehyung oppa, i was supposed to give him back some of his stuffs that i borrow, but he told me that he can't meet me  because, Jungkook is staying at the hospital since yesterday."

"Yerim doesn't know that." Seul gi remembers that Yeri was so bright and happy this morning. There's no way that she knows this.

"She told me that she hasn't heard anything from Jungkook for a week or smth."

"There's no report or article about this, that means they want to keep this a secret."

All of them really feels concerned, it's weird, but they feels like Yeri has something to do with this.

"She probably know about it already."
And now Wendy talk to them while showing off a short messsage she just received from Yeri. She told her that she won't be coming home tonight.

 

***



Yeri feels really happy after spend her time together with Saeron all night. They talked about lot of things, they also watch drama together and eat good food all night.
The only thing she doesn't talk about with her is Jungkook. It's sound selfish and childish but Yeri just want Jungkook to becoming a little secret on her life.

Yeri check her phone when she's inside the taxi after say goodbye to Saeron. Her mom told Yeri to eat lunch there, so she did.
She basically spend so much time outside, it's kinda weird that none of her unnies is looking for her or nagging her for this.
Is it because she's already an adult and these days she already spent so much time outside the dorm that they're tired of lecturing her about it? Yeri is not sure.

She is also happy when she finally reach her dorm, she even bought ice cream from the convenience store just in case her unnies is actually angry so she’ll just bribe them with this.
Yeri is being warry when she enter her dorm, it takes her by surprise when everyone is on the living room, watching TV. They don't seems angry or annoyed by her.

"How is Jungkookie?"

Yeri blinking her eyes a few times. Confused, when Joy is coming to her while running lightly asking her about Jungkook.

"Who?"

"Jungkookie."
Everyone is now focusing on Yeri and they actually looks really surprised, when they find out about the situation.

"She doesn't know."
Irene and Seulgi  now start walking to her direction while  wendy following them from behind while taking a bag of ice cream from Yeri’s hands and put it to the kitchen table.

"Didn't you just came back from the hospital?"
Yeri shakes her head very slowly and this is really confusing to her, what is happening..

"Where did you sleep last night?"

"I was..sleep at Saeron’s home last night.."
All of them looks nervous right now when she said that.

"Jungkookie was admitted to the hospital 2 days ago. We thought you know about this, and you were staying with him all night..”

Seulgi can't help but feels bad and wronged to Yeri. Given with how she talked about Jungkook, he is someone that is special for her, and for Yeri to not knowing about this matter must be something that is enough to makes her feels devastated.

"Why?" Yeri's voice come out really weak.

"We don't know. There's no news or report about it."

Yeri is now leaving them to enter her room. She looks busy changing her clothes, none of them know what she's thinking but seeing how she react, It's almost confirmed that their maknae has something to do with what happened to Jungkook.

"Unnie, please take me there." Yeri is now grabbing Irene's hands really hard right after she's coming out from her room. Irene is the only one with a driving license on her team so of course, she's her only hope.

"Yerim, we don't know what happened to him, there's no reports or words about it, Jungkookie is the talk of town, if nothing about it was heard, i don't think they want people to know about this."
Yeri is now starting to have teary eyes, and she's taking the car keys from the cabinet in the living room.

"I'll just go there by my self."
Well, this is totally expected coming for her. Yerim and all her fearless side, she can drive, she has been taking lessons for a few times, but she never try to drive in an actual road, alone. She doesn't even have a license to do that.

"Do you even know where he is right now? stop acting like this." Joy is the one who get triggered easily by the way Yeri's behaving. She is now taking the car keys from her hands.

Yeri feels really hopeless now, she just standing there, crying, being watched by all of her unnies. She knows that what happened to Jungkook has something to do with her, after what she heard from Mr. Jang's legal staff yesterday. It's obvious that what happened to him is her fault. He did something crazy for her.

"Let's just wait from him, he'll probably has a fever or something."
Wendy knows what she said is doesn't makes sense, it's not hard for an idol agency to release a report or informing fans if one of their artist get sick over a simple fever and flu. But seeing there's no news about Jungkook, obviously what happened to him is not that. She give Yeri a little squeeze on her shaking shoulder. She really feels sorry for her.

"Don’t cry."
Joy is now caressing her cheeks, because she feels sorry after getting annoyed by her earlier.

"I'll call Taehyung oppa, and ask where Jungkook is."

Yeri is now watching Joy who is busy with her phone on living room. Looks like she just send him a message instead of calling him.
"Alright, i know where it is." Joy is back to them and give Yeri a nod. And now Yeri change her focus to Irene.

"Unnie..please." She beg her for driving her there. Irene looks hesistated but she grab the car keys from Joy after Yeri desperately hold her arms.

 




There's not so many chapter left for this story

Thanks for reading :)