Ch : 8

Sweet Escape Pt. 2

I'm just going to post everything i have today, because i don't know when will i be able to update this story.

Enjoy :)




Jungkook sees this Yeri few months ago, in Bali. On their first night, Yeri who stare at the dark see through their hotel room windows, with a sad and confused gaze.

And right now, she’s doing exactly the same, staring at the road through the car window with that exact gaze. They don’t talk to each other at all.

Yeri just put a location to the GPS before they departed, and now she’s not saying anything to him.
 

“What if people recognized…” Jungkook still not finished with his words when Yeri turn his face to him, and start talking.

“I don’t care, me going to a club is not the first world problem .”

This is why he hates arguing with Yeri, this kid is super good on doing that on her state like this. Jungkook is on the top three on his team regarding arguing, he is far from bad, just Yeri is better than him.

“Oh.. Did you mean people will recognized you?” Yeri continuing her talk while focusing her eyes back to the car window.

“Don’t worry. It’s a high level club, no one will have time to talk about seeing idols there, not even for idol like you.”

Damn, she’s  annoying.

***

 


Yeri knows exactly what she’s doing right now, bothering Jungkook with all her bad behaviour to makes him stay away from her, so she won’t have any sad or bitter feeling for getting angry to him after what he did.

“You’ve been here before?” Jungkook asking Yeri that question, when she confidently hold his hands while entering the club. She looks like a resident here. Walking in front of him, like she already knows this place for years.

“Once.”  She’s answering his question with one word.

Jungkook is now doing nothing but following her, and let her drag him inside, while wondering about what’s going on with Yeri.

Yeri seems right about this club being a high level, no one is paying attention to them despite both Yeri and Jungkook is not hiding behind their snap back or a mask. Everyone is busy on their own.

“A group of three, me and my two rich friends. Where’s yours?”

Someone is now approaching Yeri when they finally inside the center hall of this club. The hall is huge, dance floor at the center, and some table with a curtain of privacy surrounding it. The bar is located at the very back.

Jungkook can see that Yeri looks surprised when that person talking to her, staring at her like she is some sort of decoration for this place.

Yeri doesn’t remember that this place is so crowded the last time she came here. And now even random people talk to her. She’s becoming wary about her well being here now.

“She’s with me.” Yeri can see that the person who try talking to her looks annoyed when Jungkook suddenly showed up and wrapping his arms to her bare waist.

“Coming here with a boyfriend. Lame.” Yeri can’t believe what she heard, like why would he called her lame. That’s not necessary.

“He is not my boyfriend.” Yeri knows that person won’t be able to hear her defense, she’s talking in a very low voice, because she’s not sure if what she said is appropriate or not. Plus the music playing here is really loud.

“Hey..” Yeri can hear Jungkook is trying to tell her something close to her ears, but she stopped him right away.

“Thank you for bringing me here, enjoy your night.” She tossed his hands on her waist and now walking away from him, straight into the crowd on the dance floor.

 

***

It’s no use to try with Yeri on times like this, so Jungkook decided to let her go and choose to spend his time here, in one of the seat near the bar.

“One coke please.” He regrets for driving a car here. He should just use a taxi, so he also can drink like Yeri who’s now already having a blast with a bunch of girls around her age, dancing to the music, with a glass of something alcoholic drink on her hands.

He let her go, doesn’t means that he’s not keeping her on his watch.

Jungkook can’t help but watching her with a smie, because there are a few guys who come close to her and try talking to her, but Yeri refused to talk to them while pointing his finger to Jungkook everytime it’s happening. And with that, all the guys looks disappointed and walk away from her in an instant.

He doesn’t know what she told them, probably Yeri called him her bodyguard or something.

“Why do you keep pointing your hand at me?” Jungkook asking her that, when Yeri come to his table to put her small bag into Jungkook’s hands. Telling him to keep a guard on it.

“I told them that you are my boyfriend. A crazy one, because you won’t let anyone talk to me or you’ll start a fight with them.”

Yeri is gulping one shot of cocktail, she asked to a bartender earlier while Jungkook watching her close.

“And they believe you?”

“I don’t know, how about you? Are you going to admit that you’re crazy? “

Yeri started to feel a pain on her stomach. Today is literally a torture yourself day for her. She still  hasn’t eat anything, no food, no snack, the only thing she put on her stomach is only few cans of beer, combined with a few shots of cocktail, and another type of alcoholic drink she get from someone on the dance floor.

And the worst part is she’s still not feeling drunk at all. She still has those thrill after her encounter with Mr. Jang, she still hates Jungkook, but she also still hoping for him to be close with her, she’s still angry to her manager. She still remember every single thing she wants to forget.

Jungkook is not answering anything, but now focusing his eyes to Yeri who is now taking a sit in front of him, while drinking his left over coke.

“Stop staring.” He heard that complains from Yeri clearly, but he doesn’t want to follow the order.

“Pretty.”

This is why Yeri ran away from Jungkook. This is the one and only reason. He knows how to makes her heart fluttered, and this is not good, not for this situation when she’s in the middle of reminding herself about Jungkook who did bad things to her and on the verge of making her suffers through his stupid pride in front of trash like Mr. Jang.

“You’re pretty when you’re annoying, you’re still pretty when you arguing with me, even right now you’re pretty when you’re ignoring me.”

“That’s a bad pick up line. Because the only one I remember from that is you who called me annoying.”
Yeri left Jungkook after saying that because she really needs a break from all those drinks and loud music. She has pain on her head and her stomach right now.

 

***

Yeri’s trip to the restroom feels like forever. She’s in the middle of walking through a long corridor, no one is here. She already scared with the thought of passing out in a place like this. So she decide to take a break from her walk, and now leaning her back to the edge of the wall, while trying to makes herself better with taking a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling oxygen for a few times. And it does makes her feel better. She’s back to her sense and now can continue with her walk, not until Jeon Jungkook is here again.

“Something is wrong.” He’s holding her close, and now his arms is already on her back, while his big eyes staring at her face.

“Can we talk about this later?”

“No, tell me, what is wrong? And where is my mistake? Why are you being like this?”

Yeri is now avoiding his eyes, she doesn’t feel the time is right to tell him everything. Clearly she’s not on her best state, and also she still doesn’t know about how things with Mr. Jang will turns out right now.

“Nothing is wrong. I’m fine.” She decided to tell him a lie while give him a kiss on his cheeks, only to reassuring him, so he’ll let her go. But he’s still not buying it.

Yeri thinks if a peck on his cheeks is not working, maybe if she kissed him just like what she did after she’s back from Japan will works, so she did it.

“Didn’t I tell you that you’re better than that?”
Jungkook is already letting go of her from his arms, she can go anytime right now, but there’s something that makes her want to stay.

And she’s right, because right now, Jungkook start kissing her while holding her waist with his left hand and her face with his right hand. He’s kissing him like Bali, gentle, sweet, demanded, and hard to handle.
In between those crazy kisses, Yeri can see someone is passed by the corridor and it’s honestly makes her nervous, so she grab his hair softly to makes him stopped from kissing her. He looks disappointed when she did that.

“Someone is here.” Yeri can’t help but give herself a credit when she saw Jungkook’s face, he looks totally into her and her kisses, his hair is messy because she grabs it while he kissed him.

“hmm..” He doesn’t care at all, and now he’s back to Yeri, kissing her all over her cheeks, neck and even her bare shoulder, because her cropped tee is not doing a proper job tonight on covering it.

“You’ll regret it if you're doing this while I’m drunk.”

“Why?” He gave her one gentle kiss on her top lips after give her a question.

“I probably won’t remember it. And also I don’t feel good right now.”

Jungkook looks concerned after Yeri told him that she’s not feeling good, he’s scanning her face and touch her cheeks and her forehead in a quick movements.

Now that her lipstick is erased by his kisses, Jungkook can see how pale Yeri is. She looks tired and also her face is cold. And suddenly he remembers about Yeri who hasn’t eat anything today, someone told him back at her dorm. How stupid he is to actually let Yeri inhaling all those drinks without giving her any food at all.

“What do you need?” He kissed her forehead while asking that and Yeri already feel better with it.

“I don’t know, a restroom ?”

Jungkook helped her walk right after she said that. Even her hands Is cold right now.

 

***

Yeri is letting out a heavy sigh when she finally manage to reach the restroom, she wash her face with cold water, and it’s actually feels good. She tried really hard to throw up because her stomach feels bad, but nothing came out because there’s nothing inside it right now.

“Kim Yeri-ssi.” Yeri is surprised when someone called her name right after she's out from the toilet cubicle.

Yeri is in the middle of washing her hand, and it’s easy for her to recognized this person. That one woman, the legal staff of Mr. Jang, she met her this morning.

“Oh..annyeonghaseyo.” Yeri is greeting her in that circumstances because well, what can she do if it’s not that.

That woman give Yeri a nod.

“Seeing you here, in this club, in this toilet, and that corridor earlier…I can understand why Mr. Jang choose you for such a huge project.”

It’s not that hard to decipher what she actually means, she definitely saw her rendevouz with Jungkook on that corridor, and what she said is no different with “wow, you’re such a young , no wonder my trashy boss pick you as one of his toy.”

Yeri can not do anything but give her a bitter smile.

“And also..your boyfriend looks really familiar.”

“He is not my boyfriend. He has nothing to do with that project.”

“Really? Isn’t he the one who drag you into this at the first place?”

She left after saying that, and thanks to her Yeri is back into her misery.

***

Jungkook is already thinking about going inside a ladies restroom, when Yeri took a long time. He’s waiting while sometimes glancing to his watch. Someone came out from the restroom, not Yeri. A woman on her thirties, she give him a smile when their eyes meet, so Jungkook bowing his head to her.

2 minutes later, Yeri is finally out. She still looks pale and tired, even worse, she came out with tears on her eyes, she reach into him right away, asking him for an embrace.

And Jungkook is weak in front of this Yeri. She looks so fragile and pitiful, and with him not knowing what’s going on just make everythings worse.

“I want to go home.” That’s what she said while still on his arms, her voice is cracking from crying.

And Jungkook is back with watching Yeri at the exact same state with Yeri before clubbing. She’s still staring at the road, her eyes looks sad, the only different is now she’s willing to hold his hands, but still without any words.

“Do you want to eat first before coming home?” Jungkook carefully asked her that, but Yeri is shaking her head.

“Stopped by at the store for a snack? A chocolate?” Yeri still shaking her head, eyes still on the road.

“I want to go home.”

“But I don’t want to send you home. Not yet.”

Looks like that words is enough to attract Yeri attentions because she’s now turn her face to Jungkook, staring at him.

“whatever.” She let out a sigh after saying that.


 

Jungkook is serious about not letting her go, he’s not bringing her back home. Well, he’s in the middle of taking her to a home, but not hers, just someone else’s home.

“So you have your own officetel now?” Yeri asking him that when they finally standing in front of the door and Jungkook is entering the password and opening it for her.

“No. This is my brother’s”

Yeri following him from behind when he finally enter the officetel and turning on the light. This really looks good, Yeri remember that Jungkook told her about his brother, 2 years older than him.

“He got a job in Seoul, he’ll be here in two days or something, yesterday my parents were here to setting this up.”

Yeri nodding her head while slowly looking around the place. There’s one huge TV in the center of the room, the kitchen is on another side of that room. There’s 2 bedrooms and a small working room, quite nice for a single men home.

“Why did you bring me here?” Yeri turn her face to Jungkook who’s walking behind her. He looks surprised with the sudden question, but he still give her a smile.

“I’ll feed you.”

Yeri give him a confused look, but he ignores it, he’s now walking to the kitchen while taking off his long coat and using his smart phone.

“Are you going to make me something to eat?” Yeri is following him and stare at him on disbelief. She can’t even cook, how could Jungkook who’s practically a male idols with tons of schedule knows how to cook.

“what do you want to eat? I can make everything while looking at the recipe.”

Yeri give him a smile, because it sounds so absurd.

“Just anything edible, I guess?”

“Don’t worry, my mom filled this up yesterday, so every type of food is here.” Jungkook opening the fridge and Yeri is amazed once again. It totally looks like everything is here.

“I already like your mom, even though I never meet her.”

“There’s a brand new shirt at the living room, I bought it as a gift for my hyung,  you can use it, change your clothes, I can’t concentrate looking at you like that.”

Yeri is looking at herself through the reflection from the fridge’s door and she knows what Jungkook’s means. She looks like a hot mess, she doesn’t remember why would she choose this outfit earlier. It’s y and a little bit revealing, not to mention a trace of Jungkook’s kisses on her shoulder up to her neck, there’s two or three red marks in there, not too bad but still it’s here.

“Then, I’ll use the bathroom too.”

***

Yeri is finished after a few minutes, she’s watching Jungkook from afar. He’s wearing an apron and still busy with his phone. There’s nothing on the stove yet.
Even though she’s young and working as an idol, Yeri always imagine that one day, she needs to fall in love too, getting married, building a new family, just like her parents. And this scene is always popped out on her imagination, someone at her kitchen, preparing something for her who knows nothing about cooking.

So right now, despite for having uncertain future regarding her job and her well being after involved with Mr. Jang  because of Jungkook, Yeri decided to appreciate what she has right now.

“I’ll help you.” Jungkook lift his face to Yeri who is now standing beside him while tying her long hair. She looks fresh and better..

“You can make the soup. Recipe is there on my phone, just follow the instructions.”

It’s only 10 minutes for Yeri to enter the kitchen, but Jungkook is already lost his patience.

“How much water do I put in?”

“Till when I’m frying this onion?”

She keeps asking things he doesn’t know. She’s being loud and destroying his concentration.

“Just read the receipe, follow the instructions.”

“I was just making sure.” It’s her defense when Jungkook is complaining about it.

“Get out.”

That’s what Jungkook said to Yeri when he checks her works. Nothing is progressing on her station, the water isn’t even boiled yet.

“I’m still learning the receipe.”

“You’re waiting for me to cook while watching your favorite cartoon on TV is a much bigger help than this. Get out.”

Yeri knows that she’s not good with food, and kitchen is never her favorite place, but at least Jungkook could appreciate her efforts. So she ended up sulking while pouting her lips, leaving the kitchen.

“Wait..” Yeri is back to Jungkook when he called her and use a gesture with his hand calling her over.

“Come here.”

“Why?” Yeri is now standing in front of him, separated by a counter cabinet.

Jungkook give her a quick kiss on her lips and a small touch on her cheeks.

“And now..That’s helping.” He’s telling her that while give her a smile , and it’s probably one of Yeri’s favorite moments coming from Jungkook. She really likes it.




 

Thanks for reading.