Ch : 14

Sweet Escape Pt. 2

"You're good at dodging that question."

Jungkook just finished an interview session together with all of from a media outlet who’s following BTS tour all the way from Korea.
He's been away from home for one month.

"What question?"

"They asked you about your hard times for being a youngest member of our team..”

 Jungkook is now eating his snacks while watching Jin who talks to him in a serious manner.

"You said no and you told them that you prefer to spend times with older guys like us instead of someone younger than you. You're aware that you can get comfortable with older "guys" because it's us, right?"

Jungkook is sure this question is not the point of his talk. His hyungs always about this. They always told him to be grateful because they met them and not others. And he is aware about it..not only his family, almost everyone around him always told him about being jealous with what he has with his hyungs, so it’s weird if Jin suddenly talk to him about this.

"I know."

"And when they asked you about other people who's supporting you, a close friend, a best friend..."
Jungkook stop eating his snack and give Jin a deep glance.

 "Hyung..and your question is?"

"Did you broke up with Yeri?"

Jungkook knows this question will coming from him soon or later.  At the interview he told the reporter who asked him if he has any girlfriend, he answered it with a firm no. And of course after what happened few months ago, when all of his hyungs saw his interaction with Yeri, they'll get curious about this.

"I'm not dodging. It's a fact. I’m not dating anyone."

"So you broke up with her..shame. I thought you look good together, she's really similiar with you."
Jungkook give him a quick smile, before he's getting up from his sit, while wearing his backpack.

"I didn't broke up with anyone. She wasn't my girlfriend. Yeri and me never dated."


 





"About that..are you going to hate me if i say no?"

"Yes, absolutely." Jungkook doesn't hesistate when answering her question, and  Yeri looks dissapointed with it.

"Is this a rejection?" He’s carefully asking her while studying her expression, but she shakes her head while biting her lips.

"How could i reject you? be honest, Do you ever thought that you'll hear a rejection coming from a girl when you asked her to be your girlfriend? It's totally sounds absurd, i mean look what you have."

Yeri is trying really hard to makes him less annoyed while joking about this, but Jungkook doesn't looks impressed with that at all. He even looks more bothered by her words.

"Honestly, Never. If the girl knows me as BTS's Jungkook..for everyone else, my life is perfect. "
Yeri can't say anything to him right now, he definitely looks annoyed.

"But for you, someone who already saw so many flaws that i have behind my persona as a public figure..honestly..i could see a rejection coming."
He finished his talk with a bitter smile. And it's honestly bothering Yeri.  That’s not her reason at all.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know that i did nothing good for you. I was the one who stopped contacting you if we're apart. I never called you or ask you about your life. I'm also not good.."

"You’ve done enough. I already told you that earlier, why don't you understand?"

Yeri wasn't going to create a heated argument about this. She know her feelings and what she has for Jungkook is already unusual. What she has for him is more than Jungkook who constantly doubting her like this.

"I can't see myself objectively. I can't give a point for how well i'm doing my life, but at least i know that i'm not good with that thing, so if that was a reason of your rejection i prefer for you to tell me so i could fix it."
 

Yeri is started to get really annoyed by this. So she get down from his bed, and ready to fight him.
The thing with Jungkook is..you know..if you keep arguing with someone, there will be a point when you feels tired, thinking that the whole thing is useless, you’ll just want to leave ad never come back. You just want to erase that person from your life.
But with him, no matter how many times they argue, Yeri is never tired of it, she doesn't really mind to keep doing this with him.


"I do want you to care about me more. I do want you to not neglecting me when we're apart. But even if you can’t do it, i don't really mind, because you're still you."

Jungkook can see that Yeri is definitely angry this time. It's so easy to read through her, her expression and her way to talk is so different everythime she's annoyed or angry.

"I can't believe my hyungs let you to stay here. You promised them to take care of me, and what are you doing right now? you're picking a fight with me."

It's true that Yeri promised everyone to take care of Jungkok, but right now she’s already on the verge of breaking that promise, if she keep staying here listening to Jungkook and all of his words.

"I'll go out because i'm so annoyed right now, text me if you're no longer a jerk."

Jungkook can see that Yeri is walking away from the door, she take her bag and use one of his hyungs snapback she found on the table. She left just like that.
And when she did, his world is quiet again.
Jungkook really loves quiet, he like to stay at his dorm or in his studio alone to makes his surrounding became as quiet as possible, but he doesn't like this kind of quiet, the without Yeri-quiet.

 

***



Yeri is standing in front of the wastafel fixing her make up, she's been on this toilet for more than 10 minutes. She doesn't want to go back to Jungkook, not with his and her condition right now.
She's thinking to actually called one of her unnie to pick her up, but she’s not doing it, because it's going to be tiresome for them since her dorm and this hospital is quite far. She stare at her phone which displaying one of her manager's contact, Yeri thinks that it's so much better if she asked him to pick her up. But then she doesn't want to actually run away from Jungkook, she has so many things to say to him.  So when a message come from him, Yeri choose to stay.

A message that is so typical coming from Jungkook when he's angry, he doesn't say sorry or try to makes her less annoyed.
"You left your hairband." Yeri read the message out loud because this so absurd.

 She’s already standing in front of his door again, holding its handle.

"I don't want to get blamed, if your condition is getting worse because you refuse to stay at your bed.” Jungkook is now standing near the window, looking at the parking lot through that.

"You should've thought about that before you choose to argue with me."

"Where's my hairband?" Yeri is gnoring his remarks and now walking to the bed while trying to find her hairband. She stopped, when Jungkook lift his hands and taking it out from his pocket and told her to take it. Yeri let out a heavy sigh as she’s walking closer to him.

"I'll help you walking back to your bed, before i left." Yeri takes her hairband from Jungkook's hand while holding his arms. He still looks sick, and she doesn't think he's actually allowed to not staying on his bed like this.

"Do you know what was the last thing that came up on my mind before i passed out yesterday?"
Jungkook is avoiding Yeri's hands from his arms, and now talk to her while eyes is away from her.

"It was you." He's continuing his talk and now Yeri is also following his gaze.

"If something really bad happened to me, i can not imagine how can you live and bear all the guilts i caused you. What will people say to you..how could you face my family, my hyungs, and my fans if they know you have something to do with my bad luck."

Yeri is now changing her focus to Jungkook who’a standing beside her with those soft and dazzling eyes, the one that she love the most from him.

"I hate my self for giving you such a huge burden...and thinking about it now, i was totally had zero consideration for you. I act without thinking, i'm torturing myself without knowing someone else will get hurt because of it.." Jungkook is lowering and turn his gaze to Yeri, and giving her a smile.

 

"And that makes me incapable of dating you. I probably incapable of dating anyone because of that."

Yeri doesn't understand why his words really makes her heart hurt. He's not dissing her or anything, but she hates hearing what he said.

"That's not true." Yeri is holding his hands slowly and locking all her fingers to his while saying that.

"I know you're having a hard time to trust others. But why would you look down at yourself? You're probably better than any man who’s trying to get close with me, i don't even want to trade you with anyone else."

Yeri can see that Jungkook is still disgesting her words very carefully, because he's not saying anything and just give her a longing stare.

"I didn't say no because of you, i did it because of myself."

Jungkook almost scream when Yeri giving him a hug and holding him really tight, she seems forget that he still has wounds and injuries in all over his body, because her movement is started to hurting him, but her hug also feels really comforting after all the argument they had together before this.

 

***


"If you asked me and offering me a position as your girlfriend a week ago or a month ago, i'll probably say yes immediately."

Yeri is now back to her happy condition, she's feeding Jungkook a few pieces of tangerine. She told him that she already forgive him for acting like a jerk, even though Jungkook actually think that she also take part on making their fight happened, but at least for now, he's glad that Yeri is happy again.

"So i'm late. why? do you already have a boyfriend right now?"

"Are you going to be ok with that?"

"No, of course not."

"Then i don't have one."

Yeri stopped her talk when she can see that Jungkook's phone is ringing. He reach for it, and Yeri knows that he wants her to not saying anything, so Yeri just keeps eating her tangerine while hearing Jungkook who definitely looks intimidated by someone on the other line. He only answered it with tons of yes. And when he finally done, she can hear a relieved sighed coming from him.

"My dad is furious."

 Yeri is nodding her head when he said that, because of course every parents will furious with this situation, especially with that kind of stupid story Jungkook made up about the reason of his injury. It’s an absurd story.

"I probably should kneeling in front of your parents, asking for their forgiveness after causing you get hurt like this."

"No, you don't need to, a tree should do it instead."

Yeri is not saying anything but give him a smile after hearing that. It sounds stupid and he knows it.

"I said no to your offer, because you're so precious for me and i don't want to labeling you simply as my boyfriend.”
Jungkook want to know her reason, but he thought that the night is already long, and they don't need to talk about it now, but looks like Yeri think otherwise.

"What do you mean?"

"I always having thought about being someone else’s girlfriend, i saw people around me having their own story with that, i also have mine..meeting someone new in unexpected time and place, i started to like the person, we spend times together, i'm dating them, and one day i'll get tired with the relationship, i'll abandoned it and searching for a new one, and it'll come back in a cycle. I planned to do this for years, until i find someone that i think suitable for spending time with me for the rest of my life."

Jungkook tilt his head lightly, it’s a habit coming from him everytime he’s not sure about something.

"That's what we've been doing literally..so why?" He ask another question for Yeri, and she’s already expecting it.

"What i have with you, everything was happening according my plan until you choose to see Mr. Jang and ended up here."
Jungkook is now taking the tangerine from Yeri’s hands and put it on the table beside him. He wants Yeri to focus on talking about this matter.

"You're really doing a lot for me. And i don't want to see you just as one of my handsome ex-bf that i hate one day, because you don't deserved that.."

"Kim Yerim, are you serious? you're talking a really weird things right now."

"it's weird yes, but it's real. You're totally wrong if you think that i didn't say yes to your offer because,  i hate the way you treat me. I don't mind if you're ignoring my texts or my calls, i don't mind if you're prioritizing your work and your job instead of spending times with me or if we don't talk often when both of us are busy… I already content even if you just let me involve in 10% of your life.”

Yeri talks fast and now her eyes started to get teary. It's exhausting for Jungkook to keep seeing her cry so often after her encounter with Mr. Jang which is totally his fault.

"Alright, thank you for saying that." So he choose to wipe her tears from her eyes while caressing her cheeks.

"I was just so bad at my previous relationship. i never treat anyone who try to close with me good. I'm not looking down at myself, i just know about it because people told me. You're the first person who doesn't get angry or annoyed when i ignore your messages for days, you never complaints when i don't pick up your call, so i thought that you're just tired of that."

Jungkook is talking to Yeri while telling her to stop crying with his gaze.

"I'll get angry and tired too if it's for other guys. But i don't because it's you."

"Why?"
Yeri doesn't know the reason, but that’s what happened, so she shake her heads while stare blankly at Jungkook.

"Do you remember back in Bali? when i asked you about which one of you is real, my trip partner, my seniors on the industry, or my awkward and shy fellow idols.."

"I told you, it's all me"

Yeri nod her head quickly, because yes, he said that back then.

"I understand, but right now, all those Jungkook is gone from my sight, i never saw them anymore, the only one i saw is just you, just someone who i really like, my safe heaven and probably my first love."

Yeri close her eyes when she finished that sentence, it's even sounds more stupid than the confession she gave to him when she told him that she wants him. Yeri purposefully covering her face with her long hair when she heard Jungkook is laughing at her.

"So where's the problem? Is it not bc you're afraid of getting caught and get backlash from others?"

He hold her face close to him, and lokking straight at her eyes. He’s trying to see if she’s actually being honest to him or not.

"I know there are people out there who loves you too much, to the point that they actually thought they own you. I know, because there are people out there who did that
for me too. But what you have with them has nothing to do with what we have together. I told you, i'm no longer see a popular and almighty Jungkook in front of me , so i'm certainly not afraid of that."

"Then what is it?" He let her go, after he’s sure that Yeri is telling him the truth.

"The problem is..me. I'm so selfish that i don't want others to know about the Jungkook that i saw. I don't want to let people know, because they will keep asking me about you and i don't want to tell them. I want to keep you hidden."

Yeri finished her talk while looking down. It’s so embrassing for her to tell Jungkook about this. It sounds so childish and selfish. She lift her face slowly waiting for every words that will coming from him, but Jungkook is just ruffling her bang, he let out a long sigh before he’s continue his talk.

"Now you're actually sounds like a first timer...well..you can talk about anything, I’ll just listen to it.”

"I also don't want to keeping you as my boyfriend, when we can easily part ways and getting mad at each other, and we'll ended up ignoring each other for the rest of our life."

Jungkook is now stopped staring at Yeri. She talks a lot and it's all serious, it makes him a little bit dizzy and also confused, she want so many complicated things.

"I want my relationship with you is something that is precious for me, so even when we really need to part ways with the most painful way possible, i can still let you go with a smile, and when i saw you with others who is so much better than me, i can still congratulate you with a smile.."

"We won't have any painful farewell."

He responding her with a short words, while opening a bottle of water and told Yeri to drink it.

"You don't know that. Few months ago, do you ever expecting that we'll be staying here talking about this?"

"No, of course not, you're just my annoying and clingy punishment from a stupid game few months ago."

"Exactly."

Yeri finally stopped her talk and drink all the water from that bottle in one shot. She really talks a lot. And Jungkook is finally give up, Yeri can see it when he finally close his eyes and pull herself into his embrace, he's hugging her again while he try to fall asleep.

"You can do whatever you want, as long as i can still see you, and care for you, i don't really bothered about a label you put on me."

Yeri is smiling really wide when Jungkook is finally understand every words she said and everything she felt. It's so hard to explain, but she knows she can always count on him to understand her twisted and complicated mind.

"Since i already ask so many things from you. I'm open for your requests."

"I just want you to stop talking and sleep."
He kissed her forehead and now hugging her tighter while still closing his eyes.

"So bossy." He's let out a chuckling when he heard that words from Yeri, so he opens his eyes once again and stare at her on his embrace.

"Please.." He talks to her once again.

"Granted"

Yeri is just so thankful with Jungkook being around, it's probably not the best moment of her life when she finally found him, but at least, they can make the best out of their times through this.

 





"3 days. Use this break to charging yourself, we'll be back for the tour on monday"

Jungkook just finished the first half of his tour, dozens of cities, almost 2 months away from home. It's tiresome but also exciting and super fun.
He already made plan to see her mom, who is visiting his brother from Busan to spend his 3 days break. It's already more than 2 months after the last time he saw her.

"I'm with Yerimie right now." That's what she said when Jungkook call her if she’s already reach their meeting point or not.

"What? Stop bothering her."

Jungkook knows that telling his mom about Yeri is definitely not a good decision, but then he has no other choice, not when his mom found both of them sleeping together at his hospital bed 4 months ago. More or less, Yeri is also celebrity, and her mom can easily recognized her right away.
He is aware that he should be thankful, because it's his mom and not his manager or other peoples who saw them together since his mom is the best at keeping secret, but
still..she spend too many times with Yeri, it's started to bothering him.

"She's just helping me to pick some curtain for you brother's officetel."

"Is she jobless? why she keep saying yes whenever you asked her to meet."

"She's not busy. I asked her to meet often and she already declined for so many times already."


Well, his mom always told him about wanting to spend times together with her sons, walking around the street, shopping, vacationing. Jungkook and his brother always try their best to fullfilled her wish, but it seems like she's more comfortable with Yeri than him.

"Alright, i'll see you later."


 

***

 


Yeri feels very proud when she finally finished installing the curtains for Jungkook's brother’s officetel.
It's almost a year after her first encounter with Jungkook when he asked her for a weekend get away, so many things happened since then. But it's honestly still surprising when she’s doing this kind of thing.

Sometimes, she's asking herself about why would she do this for Jungkook’s mom, or why would she keep wanting to see her and makes time for meeting her, it’s not like she’s familiar with her or something, she just saw her for 3 times since the past few months, but she really treat her well and act so friendly with her, that's why Yeri is willing to do this.


Just like today, they're supposed to installing this curtain together but then she receive a call from one of her friend and ended up leaving her here alone. She did told her to leave because her business will take a long time, but Yeri choose to not do that and do the job alone, she feels like she needs to do it, especially after Jungkook’s mom bought her an expensive black silk dress from one of her favorite boutique, which is technically bought by Jungkook's money.

Yeri is walking to the door when she heard someone is entering the password. She's probably back already.

"I knew, you'll be here." Yeri feels slightly taken aback when she find Jungkook is opening the door instead of his mom.

It's been 2 months since the last time she saw him. She met him in in one event, a joint concert, they didn't talk much back then.

"I'm sorry, i didn't see your messages yesterday."

Well yeah, Jungkook is still bad at it, keeping contact, long distance communication, but at least he said sorry for it these days.

"She's not here, right?"

Yeri is following Jungkook around the house when he seems looking for something.

"Who?" She ask him that when Jungkook is already wrapping both of his arms on her waist. He looks so handsome, even after the exhausting and long flight.

"Your friend."

Yeri can't help but laugh at him when he’s addressing his mom as her friend.

"She went out an hour ago."

"I heard you got sick." That's what he said, while still holding her close on his embrace.

"Just a light fever."

Yeri remember around 5 weeks ago, when she can not join her members schedules, so her agency really need to release the statement regarding her health condition. She got sick, 3 days bed rest at her dorm doing nothing.

"You don't even remember my birthday which was happened literally a week ago, but you do remember that i got sick 5 weeks ago. Your selective memory is work in such a mysterious way."

If Yeri is complaining to Jungkook about things he doesn't remember, the only excuse he has is about his brain who only remember recent things but not a long term event. She can accept that reasoning, but here he is again being weird.

"You know people will remember the bad memories better than the good one. I was so worried that day."

"I'm fine now." Yeri give him a kiss to reassuring him because he does looks worried.

"As for your birthday..i was going to bought you something but again.."

"You forgot."

Yeri is running away from his embrace after saying that and showing him a huge shopping bag. Jungkook looks at it while walking to her.

"I already received my gift, i won't pay you back for this one."

Everytime Yeri receive a gift from Jungkook's mom. She always told Jungkook to check how much money she spent on her, because it's actually doesn't feels nice to always receive a gift from her who's technically a stranger. She’s also don't want to use Jungkook's money for her own.
Jungkook always said that it's fine, he told her his mom's money is not his anymore, but Yeri still doesn't want it. She’s always ended up giving him another gift as a payback for those fortune he spent on her. Of course, it'll be so much easier if Yeri have courage to refuse the gift directly from Jungkook’s mom, but unfortunately she doesn't have that.


"It's not a gift from me. I'll give you something else."

 

***

 

"Let's just call a delivery or something." Yeri is already frustrated when Jungkook told her that he'll present her a birthday dinner as his gift.

Jungkook is at cooking, he’s always brag about being good at it, he’s also showed her a few footages of him cooking from a variety show series of BTS, and Yeri is admitting that he works really hard, but the result is just..

"I learned the recipe straight from the italian chef i met in the US."

"Cooking it's not all about the recipe, sometimes it's depend on the skill."
Yeri really can't understand Jungkook and his burning desire on this. She is bad at cooking and she can easily accept it, but why him..

"If you keep saying that and mocking me, i'm just going to even makes a grandier menu to prove myself, so stop provoking me."

Yeri is rolling her eyes and now leaving the kitchen while being annoyed by Jungkook. It's probably that part of him which make his life successful. He really doesn't want to lose and he never satisfied with himself.

"Oppa. You're surely not wasting money on this."

Jungkook is literally distracted by Yeri when she’s suddenly back to the kitchen wearing the dress his mom bought for her. She looks really pretty on it. Even with a light make up and simple hairstyle, she still looks gorgeous on it.

"How is it?" she's asking him while giving him a smile, she looks satisfied with it.

"You looks good."

"Not me. The dress."

Other girls will expecting answer about themselves, not about the dress. Why Kim Yerim is always so different with others.

"It's certainly looks better than when i first saw it earlier."

"Well..it's actually looks better at the mannequine back in the boutique.." Yeri start walking back to the living room while mumbling that words. She's not the one with best posture on her team, but at least this dress is also a great fit for her.

"Eat your dinner with that. Don't change your clothes."

Yeri can hear Jungkook is talking really loud from the kitchen.

"Why?"

"It's a birthday dinner."

"A week late birthday dinner. You really should hurry with your food, i already lost my patience."

Yeri decided to listen to him for the sake of this beautiful dress his mom bought for her.

 

***

 


"You made me a pizza. wow."
It's totally a sarcasm, Jungkook was staying on the kitchen for 3 hours. He made her a pizza, which is obviously can get ordered through a quick delivery for less than 20 minutes.

"I worked really hard."

 "Hard work is not everything, you also need a good work for a great result"

Yeri remember that words coming from him, a few weeks ago. She was having a hardtime when she prepared for a performance, there's one new song from Red velvet when she can not performing it well. Almost everyday she got scolded by her dance teacher. Her unnies also having a hardtime following her slow pace.
She was crying while calling him and talk about it. She told him that she already worked really hard to the point she doesn't know what kind of efforts to put on this because she’s already pour everything, and that’s where the talk about hard work coming from him.

"You don't even know if i actually did a good job or not"

"Alright, i'm sorry." Yeri slightly feels bad when she find Jungkook is a little bit dissapointed with her reactions.

She took a sit on her chair and Jungkook is taking one  in front of her. Yeri is wearing her expensive dress, so of course she expect him to wear something that at least suitable with the occasions, so she can take a memorial picture with him looking formal and suave.

"It's a birthday dinner"

Jungkook can really sense what Yeri actually means, as she’s looking at his clothes. A plain oversized white shirts, and a blue jeans, ripped on its knees.

"I didn't bring anything, this is the only clean clothes that i have, come on at least the one who actually has birthday looks prepared."

Yeri can actually fight his argument with "why won't you try to find something from your brother's closet?”  it's not like he doesn't have a right to do that, but she choose to not do that.


"I'll bring you the cake."

Yeri watch Jungkook who is busy at the kitchen, and laugh at him when he's back, he actually has candles on the cakes, it's a frozen instant cheese cake which you don’t put candles on that, because it’ll just melted together with it. Jungkook is waiting for her to blow the candles, when Yeri is finally lift her face to him once again.

“How old are you this year?” She’s asking him that, and Jungkook is answering it almost immediately.

“23”

Jungkook’s birthday is on September, meanwhile Yeri is in march, so their age difference is actually 1,5 years. Yeri knows it really well.

“One”

Jungkook is stare at Yeri with confusion, when she take the candle one by one from the cake and blowing it one at time.

“Seven.”

“What are you doing right now?”

“You count with me.”

Jungkook is not following her request and now just leaning his back to the chair while watching Yeri, who’s still counting.

“Twenty one, twenty two..” Jungkook is now back to Yeri when she’s start counting with a louder voice and a deeper tone.

“Twenty three..Twenty four..” And when she finally done, there’s nothing but shame for Jungkook. He definitely put 21 candles on that cake, from where the other three is coming.

“I’m older than you now, Jungkook-ah.”

Yeri talks to him while chuckling, because this is just ridiculous and absurds. She knows that Jungkook is thinking the same thing too, because he’s not saying anything but laugh together with her.

“I’m sorry for doing this so sloppily and clumsy.”

“No, it’s fine. You’re getting better at this.” Yeri is helping Jungkook to clean up tha cake and all those candles. It’s true that Jungkook is getting better at this. Yeri knows that he’s working hard to showing her his affection through this kind of things.

“I’m going to do something better next year.”

Now they’re back to their table, Yeri looks at him while smiling when she heard that.

“Next year?”

“Why? Are you planning to run away from me before that?”

Yeri shakes her head immediately, because why whould she run away from him, one year is still not enough to actually spend together with Jungkook and all the antics he did for her just like today.

“Good. Now I’ll granted one of your wish to make up for this messy celebration, it’s a fail gift. I also tasted the pizza when you’re blowing out the candles. It’s also not remarkable.”

Yeri is staring at the pizza while Jungkook taking it back to the kitchen. It’s actually looks good, but well, he always makes something taste horrible looks good so she believe what he said.

“Your wish?” Jungkook is back to her while give her a can of orange juice. That one brand she’s holding when she met him for the first time.

“I want Jungkook oppa to be honest with me about what he wants from me.”

“Are you sure you can handle what i want?” He is teasing her and Yeri doesn’t like it.

“I’m serious. For the past year, I always the one who asking you this or that, told you to do this or that. You never told me about your expectation from me. I know we don’t see each other often, but I want to try to make it up for you.”

“I already get what I want from you, long before this, back when we were in Bali.”

And Yeri is now busy with her mnd, looking for her Bali memories together with Jungkook, what did she do for him back then beside nagging and bothering him.

“Yerimie..you’re my escape.”

Ever since their first encounter in Bali, Jungkook always though that Yeri is one of their escape from the busy and hectic life he has. She can always treat her differently from other peoples, started for how she’s shamelessly bothering her when every other girls always act calm and reserved in front of him. How she’s making him feels at ease when he has troubles with Mr. Jang or his hyungs.

“I just want you to be my escape, the one who told me that I was right when everyone else told me that I’m wrong, the one who told me that I have flaws when everyone else called me perfect, the one who told me I didn’t work hard enough even when everyone else told me that I work the hardest. The one who told me that something it’s not okay when everyone else told me that it’s fine. And you’re doing super great till today.”

Jungkook is totally a better person than herself, that’s what Yeri thought when he finally finished his talk.

“I’ll try my best to keep doing that. An escape, right..” Yeri offering her hands to him, and he reach to it, shaking it lightly.

“Since you’re cute. I’ll call you my sweet escape.”

 “That’s good. I’m satisfied.”

Yeri and Jungkook, both of them can only smile and thankful with what they have together on this complicated life right now.

 

 

---THE END---

 




Finished!! 

i don't know if i actually did good at writing this or not, but i sincerely grateful for everyone who read thi story.

hope this simple and short story will helping you to get through your hectic daily life.

 

don't forget to keep supporting Jungkook and Yeri in real life too. I know they'll be doing great on their career and their life..

 

Anyway,Thank you again for all the supports. See you later :)

 

PS : Jungkook's hair is red right now and he looks good. lol