I’m just bullting right now because I have 0 idea where I’m going with this.

Always read the fine print, when getting a cat.

“Geez, does he have to be so loud?” Youngjae said as he woke up to birds singing outside his window and Daehyun singing loudly in the kitchen. It took him a few minutes to realize that he wasn’t the only person in the bed. The ceo screamed while he kicked the bodies next to him off the bed. There was soft groaning coming from the ground and someone was knocking on his door. Slowly Daehyun peeked his head inside.

“What’s wrong?” The older asked as he walked inside.

“There were people in my bed.” Youngjae blurted out, without thinking.

“Yeah, us.” Junhong grumbled looking up from the side of the bed to glare at his owner. Jongup on the other hand pushed Daehyun out of the doorway and left the room in a hurry.

“What is his problem.” Daehyun asked out loud but no one answered him so he shrugged and went back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast.

“S-sorry for kicking you out of the bed.” Youngjae mumbled, looking down at the bedsheets.

“Why’d you do that anyways.” The hybrid asked.

“I’m not used to sharing a bed.” Youngjae shrugged. “The last time I woke up with someone in my bed, they were holding a knife.” Youngjae said nonchalantly, but Junhong gasped in surprise.

“What the , who would do that!?” The younger was angry that someone would even dare to think about harming Youngjae.

“I dunno the usual people, like hired assassins.” Youngjae hummed as he thought. “I’ve also been attacked by a few muggers.” The biggest downside to being an all powerful ceo is that for some reason people wanted him dead. Most of the attacks were other businesses trying to take him out with hired guns but there was an occasional poor person who thought they could easily steal his wallet, which Youngjae didn’t mind handing over since it only had a picture of a pigeon and a stack of monopoly money in it. Yeah that’s right, the ceo had a decoy wallet, his real wallet was hidden in a secret pocket in his suit jacket, because no one ever checks the wallet before they run off. But there was this one time someone demanded for his phone as well and that lead to Youngjae throwing the biggest fit until his bodyguard came to the muggers rescue. “It’s a bummer since I’m not allowed to walk around alone anymore.” Youngjae pouted and Junhong laughed.

“What are you guys talking about?” Jongup asked as he crawled onto the bed again.

“The times I was attacked.” Youngjae said. “Where did you go?”

“The bathroom. Were you attacked a lot? Like should we be worried?” Jongup asked.

“Not really?” Youngjae tried to recall all the times. “Maybe like 14 assassination attempts and 6 muggings.”

“The fact you’re saying all this so casually bothers me.” Jongup frowned and Youngjae just shrugged at him.

“It’s something my family has been dealing with since like forever. If it make you feel better it rarely happens these days.” Youngjae smiled and patted the hybrid’s head. Jongup couldn’t help but relax under the touch however he was still worried for his owner’s well being.

“I know, I’ll protect you!” Junhong chirped happily and Jongup quick nodded as well. “Between the two of us you don’t have to worry about anything.”

“You guys don’t have to do that.” Youngjae rolled his eyes but he was still touched by the offer.

“But we want too, plus we were trained for it.” Jongup explained and the ceo just looked at him.

“They trained you guys to fight?” Youngjae asked slowly, not really believing what he heard.

“Yup, it was the first thing we learned, They thought it would be a good skill to have.” Junhong chimed in.

“Are you sure they weren’t trying to make super soldiers or something?” Youngjae asked. “What other skills did they teach you?”

“Well, we know how to: cook, bake, clean, repair broken stuff, sew, drive, gather intel, 3 different martial arts, how to use most weapons, how to craft and defuse bombs, and I think that’s it.” Junhong listed off his fingers.

“You forgot forgery, lockpicking, and basically being a ninja.” Jongup added and Youngjae looked at them with a gaping mouth.

“What the ! You can’t expect me to believe they were going to sell you guys as pets to people.” Youngjae was baffled to say the least. “Were all the hybrids taught the same things?”

“All the hybrids learned how to do the basic housework but only the chimera hybrids learned the rest.” Junhong answered.

“And how many chimera hybrids were there?” Youngjae asked.

“Including us, 6. Me, Junhong, the other 2 escapees, and the 2 I killed along with everyone else.” Jongup answered this time. Youngjae didn’t know what to think about this new information since he didn’t read anything about it in the reports but it definitely rubbed him the wrong way.

“Well, I guess I just have to live with the fact you’re both super soldiers or something. Captain America can eat my .” Youngjae laughed nervously. “We should probably eat breakfast before it gets cold.” The ceo got up and walked down stairs with his hybrids following close behind. Daehyun had already left and sadly the food was cold but it wasn’t anything the microwave couldn’t fix.  Youngjae shook off the weird feeling settling in his gut and focused on his pets. Apparently they learned a lot about “normal” stuff like television, sports, video game, et cetera but they had never experienced it before. The human watched his pets in amusement as they slowly watched all the marvel movies. Youngjae juggled between his phone, watching his hybrid’s reactions, and watching the movie since he had already seen the movies multiple times now but the other two had their eyes glued to the screen. They were watching the second captain america movie when Youngjae remembered that he had no legal papers for either of his hybrids. He bit his lip and started doing some research online, he found nothing that could be of use. The only legal way he could get all their paperwork was to allow the H.R.D to do a full examination on said hybrids and also give a very convincing backstory as to why they have nothing. The illegal way would be to forge all their documents and both hybrids could do that but the human honestly to stay as clean as possible so why not meet somewhere in the middle.

“I’ll be right back, stay here.” Youngjae said as he got up, Jongup muttered something and Junhong waved his hand. The ceo walked into his office and texted Jaebum.

 

TheBest™

Does your friend still work for the H.R.D?

LeftBoob

You mean Youngjae?

Yeah, he does.

Why?

TheBest™

I need some things…

LeftBoob

It’s not illegal, is it?

TheBest™

No! I just need some docs

And I would feel more comfortable with someone I know.

And I might need a no questions asked sort of thing

You know kinda like that time with Jackson and the police.

Which you still owe me for bailing you both out.

LeftBoob

Fine, but we’re even now.

Also when were you going to tell me you got hybrids?

Are they cute? Is that weird to ask?

TheBest™

Thanks you’re the best!

Excuse me for wanting to get to know them

Before I shove them into everyone’s faces.

They are adorable.

 

Youngjae and Jaebum text for a few more mintues, talking about random events and general girl talk when Jaebum suddenly stops texting but Youngjae knows something must have came up and who knows when he’s going to text back: days, weeks, months. That was the great thing about Jaebum, they could not talk for a long time but easily pick it backup anytime and it would be like no time has passed between them. Youngjae decided to call up the other Youngjae to set up an appointment as soon as possible. The younger had picked up after the third ring and happily booked Youngjae on saturday at 3pm for a “no questions asked” examination. Once he hung up, someone was knocking on the office door.

“Who is it?” Youngjae asked.

“It’s me” Came Jongup’s voice.

“And me.” Junhong opened the door. “What’s taking you so long? You missed the ending and we don’t know what movie comes next.”

“Sorry, I was just getting us an appointment to deal with those missing documents.” Youngjae smiled, and followed the two hybrids back into the living room to continue their movie marathon. Daehyun came home to the three of them watching black panther and he fought the urge to spoil the movie since the hybrids were watching it so intensely. He did however offer to take them to see the newest marvel movie that was coming out in a few weeks, avengers infinity war. Which had Jongup and Junhong practically bouncing off the walls.