Lets hash out some ground rules- Hey, stop that. No, no you can’t just stab someone.

Always read the fine print, when getting a cat.

"Sooooo..." Youngjae rubbed his neck awkwardly, the tension in the living room was so thick a knife couldn't even cut it.

"Why is he here!" Jongup and Zelo/Junhong said at the same time, pointing at the other hybrid. They both ended up glaring at each other and Youngjae was afraid they were going to start fighting.

"Ummmmm, becuase I honestly thought Zelo or Junhong was a scam and I wasn't planning on getting Jongup, so honestly neither of you should be here." Youngjae sighed, not noticing how both "hybrids" deflated.

"Why would I be a scam." Zelo/Junhong sniffled.

"Well, you were horrible underpriced among other things, who was selling you anyways?" Youngjae asked. "Also what is your real name?"

"Junhong is my real name, Zelo is a fake name so people can't trace me and to answer your other question I sold myself..." Junhong gave the human a sheepish smile. "The librarian gave me the weirdest look and I think the person who's phone I stole is still mad, even though I gave her the money to buy a new one."

"Okay last question, what exactly are you?" Youngjae has been wondering this for a while now.

"A science experiment gone wrong?" Junhong tilted his head to the side.

"No, I know that much. I mean animal wise, what are you?" Youngjae pointed at the bushy black tail with random patches of blue fur mixed in.

"... I'm a cat." Junhong paled.

"Bull." Youngjae squinted at him

"...I'm a mix of a lot of stuff." Junhong shrugged.

"He's not wrong. Most of the hybrids they made were only mixed with one type of animal dna but a select few were spliced with multiple animals. I guess they thought a chimera or something could be sold for a large fortune." Jongup spoke up, Junhong looked at him with a thankful look. "But, he should still know what animals he's mixed with." Jongup smirked, happily throwing the other hybrid chimera under the bus.

"So, what are you?" Youngjae asked again. "Whatever it is, it can't be that bad."

"Well I wasn't lying about the cat part." Junhong finally took off his beanie, revealing two mostly black ears, a little bit of blue fur peek out from his pink hair.

"Those look more like fox ears." Jongup stated and Youngjae nodded.

"S-same difference." Junhong blushed slightly. "I also have wings!" He quickly changed the topic.

"What! Show me!" Youngjae practically screamed like a child on christmas day.

"I-I have wings too." Jongup pouted.

"You do?" Youngjae asked.

"Y-you saw me before how did you not notice?" Jongup threw his own question, he was honestly upset his owner didn't notice. Youngjae thought back to the two times he saw Jongup from the back, it was when he left to clean off all the blo- strawberry sauce and when he grabbed the jacket from the back seat. The ceo's face went scarlet red, all he could remember were... Buns.

"Youngjae?" Jongup called out, lightly touching the human's shoulder, causing said human to jump out of his seat.

"I wasn't staring at your the whole time!" Youngjae yelled. "I-i mean, ummm... What were talking about?" The ceo blushed even more when he saw Jongup smirking.

"Wings." Junhong grumbled, he was mad the attention was taken off him and that apparently his owner had seen the other hybrid . To fix this wrong, he quickly took his shirt off to show off his tiny wings, they were bigger in his other form, but it was something at least.

"OH!" Youngjae gasped. "They're so pretty, can I touch?" Junhong happily nodded and Youngjae approached the hybrid to pet the super soft wings. The feathers were mostly black but the tips were a beautiful sky blue that seemed to shimmer different hues in the light, it was like dawn. Junhong puffed up in pride and snickered at the other hybrid. Jongup pouted and took off Youngjae's jacket, once again standing in the but he quickly tied the jacket around his waist.

"Pet my wings to." Jongup shoved the other hybrid to the side but it didn't workout as well as he hoped since Junhong didn't move at all.

"Kay." Youngjae started petting the shorter hybrid's wings with his other hand. Jongup's wings were also black but the inside of his feathers were green. Both hybrids were purring at the attention and Youngjae couldn't help but giggle at how cute they were... Even though one of them is a killer.

"Okay Rule one: No killing." Youngjae suddenly said, breaking the two out of their happy bubbles.

"Why is that the first rule?" Junhong asked, he paled slightly. "What did Jongup say about me?"

"...Nothing? I was putting the rule up because Jongup ummm y'know." Youngjae made a weird hand gesture but Junhong glanced at the other hybrid.

"I killed everyone and destroyed the building." Jongup shrugged, pouting that Youngjae had stopped petting him.

"That's sick dude." Junhong said awestruck.

"Thanks dude." Jongup high fives the other hybrid.

"Wait, why were you so panicked Junhong?" Youngjae asked.

"Ummm, it's pretty hard to escape without you know." He mimicked Youngjae's weird hand gesture.

"O-oh." Great now Youngjae had two murderers pets. "Just... Just no more killing, okay?"

"Of course." Both hybrids said at the same time. "Unless necessary." Jongup added and Junhong agreed.

"When will murder ever be necessary!?"

"I could think of a few scenarios." Junhong answered.

"Okay, fine. But it has to be the last option, alright?" Youngjae said firmly.

"Fine." Jongup pouted.

"Kay." Junhong smiled. The ceo felt something brush against his leg, it was Junhong’s tail.

“Back on the topic, what is your tail?” Youngjae asked as he gently petted the bushy appendage in question.

“...I don’t know?” Junhong tried to pull his tail away but Youngjae didn’t let go.

“Try again.” Came Youngjae’s cool reply.

“...A… skunk.” Junhong whispered, looking down at the ground and Youngjae gasped.

“Does that mean… Does that mean- your hands…” Youngjae grabbed the hybrids hands.

“What, does me being part skunk have to do with my hands? Shouldn’t you be asking me if I smell?” Junhong grumbled as he pulled his hands away from his owner, causing the ceo to roll his eyes.

“People keep skunks as pets so I assume your fine but I know for a fact skunks have the Softest paws so gimme your hands.” Youngjae reached out to grab the hybrid’s hands again and Junhong let him. “They are so soooft!” Youngjae squealed in delight, causing Junhong to blush brightly but the hybrid was relieved that his owner didn’t care he was part skunk. Jongup on the other hand was impatiently waiting for his turn to get all off Youngjae’s attention, he coughed into his hand, making the other two look at him.

“Would you like to know what I am?” Jongup asked, batting his eyes at Youngjae.

“Aren’t you a wolf, mixed with a bird and something with horns?” Youngjae said, still rubbing Junhong’s hands.

“I-i mean, I guess.” Jongup pouted.

“Fine, fine, what are you exactly.” Youngjae asked amusedly.

“I’m a rabbit,” He pointed at his fluffy short tail, Youngjae just noticed. “A dog.” He pointed at his floppy puppy ears. “An owl.” He stretched out his wings. “And… a sheep? I’m actually not sure where the horns come from.” The hybrid explains as he places his owner’s hand on his head so the human can feel the tiny horns hidden by his hair.

“I have horns to!” Junhong grabs Youngjae’s other hand and places it on his head as well.

“So you’re a rabbit, dog, owl, maybe sheep chimera hybrid that can shift into a terrifying but kinda adorable monster,” Jongup nods then Youngjae shifts his eyes to Junhong. “And you’re a skunk, fox…”

“Raven and I think a deer? In my other form they look more like antlers.” Junhong shrugged.

“Okay, so you’re a skunk, fox, raven, probably deer, chimera hybrid that can also shift into monster.” Youngjae finished and both hybrids nodded. “I don’t think I can ever take either of you out.”

“What, why not!?” They both yell at the same time.

“Because people will ask questions and then someone will take you guys away and do a bunch of experiments on you.” Youngjae frowned.

“But we can hide our wings and horns.” Junhong pouted.

“And we can just say my tail got docked and Junhong has a weirdly colored fox tail or better yet he’s a grey fox that has a weird black coat.” Jongup explained.

“That doesn’t explain the blue and green fur you two sport.” Youngjae crossed his arms.

“Simple we dye it!” Junhong chirps.

“Okay, fine…” Youngjae sighs, those excuses could work. “Wait… Please tell you guys have some sort of official paperwork.” Youngjae begged but neither hybrid said anything. “Birth certificate, social security card, id card, passport, hybrid papers? Oh god, hybrid adoption papers?”

“S-sorry, Youngjae…” Junhong stuttered while Jongup chewed on his bottom lip.

“I should have gotten those before destroying the building…” Jongup muttered.

“I’ll figure something out… At the very least we need adoption papers, we can get the rest later, we’ll just blame it on the establishment never giving it to us.” Youngjae chewed on his thumb nail. “Do you know if the… scientists ever, you know, registered you guys with the government, like made you official citizens?” Youngjae asks.

“I think so? I mean they planned on selling us so they would have at least registered us with the H.R.D, unless they planned on giving people fake documents.” Jongup answered, trying to comfort his owner by rubbing his back.

“Alright, I’ll see what I can do but for now let’s just keep a low profile. You have to stay within the walls but you’re free to explore the house and yard.” Youngjae ran his hand threw his hair, he was going to have to pull some strings but it’s nothing he’s done before.

“Do you have any other rules?” Junhong asked out of nowhere, trying to change the stressful topic.

“What?” Youngjae asked.

“Well we have rule one: no killing. Are there other rules?” Junhong stated and Jongup nodded in agreement. The ceo thought about it and then walked to his office with the hybrids following close behind. He pulled out a piece of printing paper and grabbed a marker.

House Rules

1: No Killing.

2: Clean up after yourself.

3: Don’t mess with anything in the office.

4: Actually just stay out of the office.

5: Don’t open the gate for strangers, unless it’s someone Youngjae approves.

6: Don’t open the door for strangers, unless it’s someone Youngjae approves.

7: Don’t answer the phone, unless it’s someone Youngjae approves.

8: Don’t burn down the kitchen.

9: Don’t destroy the house/garden.

10: Be polite to the workers who take care of the garden.

11: Dry off before coming into the house.

“I think that’s it.” Youngjae closed the cap on the marker.

“What’s up with rule 11?” Jongup asked.

“There’s a pool in the backyard.” Youngjae winced when the two hybrids started whooping and cheering. Junhong took the marker from Youngjae and added something to the list.

1: No Killing, unless necessary.

“Now it’s perfect.” Junhong signed the bottom of the paper and Jongup did the same.

“How do the workers get in? Are you going to give us a list of names or something?” Jongup asked.

“They have special cards that will notify me and I’ll let them in.” Youngjae answered.

“But what if you’re not here?” Jongup asked.

“There’s cameras at the gate and doors that are linked to all my electronics so I’ll know, but I can give you a detailed profile of all the workers allowed on the property if that will make you feel safer.” Youngjae smiled and both hybrids nod. “They only come on the weekends and they don’t come inside the house so you guys probably won’t interact with them much.” Youngjae shrugged, he was going to say more but a collective growl interrupted him, they were all hungry.

“Let’s make dinner, yeah?” Youngjae snorted when both hybrids bolted out the office and raced to the kitchen, this was going to be fun. The ceo was surprised that the hybrids knew their way around a kitchen, apparently it was a part of their “basic skill set”, Youngjae didn’t know if this applied to all hybrids in general or just the ones at the destroyed establishment but it was nice to know his pets weren’t going to starve. They were setting the table and settling down when both hybrids froze and tensed up, Youngjae was about to ask what was up but was interrupted.

“Hey, something smells great.” Daehyun came in, following the rich aroma of food. He didn't notice the extra people in the room until he sat down next to Jongup. "Oh, hello. I'm Daehyun, I'm Youngjae's roommate and partial slave." He grinned at both of them.

"This is Junhong, he's a fox and this is Jongup, he's a dog." Youngjae introduced them when they didn't say anything after a few mintues. "They're kinda shy." Which Youngjae didn't understand because they were just fine with him.

"That's fine, I'm sure they'll warm up to me soon. What happened to the cat you were raving about?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae honestly forgot all about her, what was her name again?

"Uhhh, she had a pretty rotten attitude." Youngjae shrugged and Daehyun accepted the answer without any questions, neither human noticed how Jongup tensed up and Junhong frowned at the other hybrid.

"So how old are they? They look pretty young, is Junhong even legal?" Daehyun eyed the younger hybrid from the corner of his eye.

"Ummm..." Youngjae started to panic, out of all the things he learned about the hybrids not once did he question their age, he didn't even know their last names, did they have last names? Do they have any allergies? What other important questions did he forget to ask.

"I'm 19 thank you very much, and Jongup is 20?" Junhong sneered, and Jongup nodded.

"H-hey, no need to get all defensive about it, you just have a baby face." Daehyun smiled nervously. "So a five year , that's actually pretty normal, but then again you are pretty young as well." Daehyun scratched his chin.

"He's taller than you." Youngjae chimed in, changing the topic.

"What, no way!" Daehyun yelled and stood up, Junhong did the same and easily stood over Daehyun. "Well, . Are you sure you're not a giraffe hybrid?" Daehyun joked.

"Maybe he's a maned fox." Youngjae shrugged.

"A what?" Junhong asked.

"It's a canine that looks like a fox ed a deer." Youngjae said, rolling his eyes when everyone gave him a strange look. "It looks like a fox with super long legs but it's not actually a fox, but it is in the canine family." Everyone continued to look at him. "What!?"

"Why do you know this?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't know, I watched a lot of animal planet when I was younger." Youngjae blushed and started to shovel food into his mouth so he didn't have to talk anymore. The rest of dinner passed with small talk shared between the two humans, the hybrids decided to stay quiet, they still weren't used to Daehyun... And a little jealousy of his close relationship with their owner.

"I think I'm going to hit the hay." Youngjae said as he stretched in his seat, Jongup took his empty plate and placed it in the sink.

"WHY ISN'T HE WEARING ANY PANTS!" Daehyun yelled when he saw Jongup's bare . Youngjae had honestly forgotten about the whole no clothes thing.

" pants." That was the first and last thing Jongup said that night. Daehyun gave everyone a soft good night before heading to his room to forget he saw anything. Youngjae did the same and walked into his room, expect he accidently smacked Jongup with the door when the hybrid tried to follow him.

"I'm so sorry!" Youngjae fussed over the hybrid while Junhong hopped onto the bed. "Hold on, what do you think you're doing?" Youngjae asked the hybrid and sighed when Jongup joined him.

"We're going to bed." Junhong yawned.

"You two have your own rooms."

"We do?"

"Yes!"

"You didn't show us."

"I can show you now."

"I'm too tired and it looks like Jongup already passed out." Junhong grinned and Youngjae's eyebrow twitched in anger but he was too tired to deal with them.

"Can you at least put some pants on." Youngjae asked Jongup, who happily sat up and waited for clothes to be handed to him. "Do you want something else as well?" The ceo asked Junhong, who nodded. Youngjae dug through he dresser for clothes, it was easy to find clothes for Jongup but Junhong was almost a head taller than both of them. "I think these might fit?" Youngjae handed the tall hybrid a loose pair of shorts and the largest worn out shirt he had. Both hybrids started to change, causing to Youngjae squeaked before running into the closet to change. The human stared at the bed where the two hybrids were already getting comfortable.

"Aren't you going to join us?" Junhong chirped and patted the space between him and Jongup. The human sighed and crawled into the spot, letting Jongup pull the blankets up. To say that Youngjae got the best sleep in his life was an understatement.

 

(A/N): I don't know where I'm going with this story sooooo.... yeah. :3