Chapter 9

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

Jongwoon went inside the big and spacious walk-in closet after taking a bath. He opens three closets and stares on his corporate clothes, deciding on what suit and dress shirt that he should wear on that day.

“Hon, your favorite color is purple right?”

Jongwoon asks his wife over the phone while staring at his purple dress shirt. He just finish taking a bath when he heard his mobile phone ringing. He quickly wears his bathrobe and went inside the room to get his mobile phone and answer the call—it was Ryeowook who is calling him. She misses Jongwoon so much because she’s already away from him for three days. She has a filming for her movie with Myungsoo and that’s the reason why she needs to be away from her husband again.

“Yes”

Ryeowook answers.

“Okay. I’ll wear a purple dress shirt today”

Jongwoon happily told his wife.

“Honey, you don’t have work today so why do you need to wear a dress shirt? You’re just going to fetch me later. You don’t need to look too formal”

Ryeowook told her husband.

“I need to go to Luminous Creatives later at twelve noon. I’ll have a meeting with bumblebee and her team to finalize the output of your perfume commercial”

Jongwoon informs his wife.

“But I thought it’s already done? Mimi oppa and Director Jang already discuss it with me last week. We’re going to start filming the cf next week”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“That’s what I know but bumblebee called me yesterday and told me that there will be some changes. She didn’t tell me why. She just told me that we should have an emergency meeting so she and her team can discuss it properly with me”

Jongwoon told his wife. He sighs softly. He’s already feeling tired because of working nonstop.

“Why do you need to leave early if your meeting with bumblebee is still at twelve noon? Don’t tire yourself that much. You need to sleep and rest some more. It’s still early honey”

Ryeowook told her husband, worrying about him.

“I’ll have breakfast with eomonim at Breeze Café”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook whose eyes become big upon hearing that her husband will have breakfast with her mother on that day.

“Why?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling worried.

“Why do you sound so worried? I’ll just eat breakfast with eomonim. That’s all. It’s not like she’s going to eat me alive”

“She’s just going to give you headache. She will just question your love for me again. You know her. She loves to question our marriage and our love for each other. She’ll talk as if we don’t deserve each other and that we don’t really love each other. She thinks that we just marry each other for fun and for publicity”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, frowning while thinking about Sunhwa. She doesn’t understand why her mother is like that. She often wonder how her father and step-father fell in love with her mother who has a y attitude and can be so irritating sometimes because she loves to dictate and always think that she’s superior and right in every aspect.

“Just don’t go. Tell her that you’re busy or not feeling well”

“I’m sorry honey, but I already said yes. I’m a good son-in-law you know”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, teasing her a little.

“Jongwoonie!”

“Wookie, I can’t reject her invitation. You know that I respect eomonim that much and there’s nothing wrong if we have breakfast together…unless you’re jealous”

Jongwoon teases his wife happily before laughing softly.

“Pabo!”

Ryeowook frowns.

“Honey, please don’t get mad at me anymore. I know that you hate it whenever I’ll go out alone with eomonim because of her so-called attitude but don’t worry because I can deal with her”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“Seriously, what does she wants from you?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“I don’t know. She just told me that she wants to talk to me”

“About?”

“I don’t know but I already have an idea about it. Maybe she’ll tell me what bumblebee did to her”

Jongwoon gets the clothes that he’s going to wear and neatly puts it down on the couch.

“But it’s good that she invited me to have breakfast with her because I also need to talk to her. I’ll get dress now. It’s not good if I’ll arrive late in my breakfast with eomonim. She will surely grill me alive. I’ll see you later. You go to sleep now. Have some rest first before the filming starts again later”

Jongwoon told his wife, missing her so much.

“I miss you so much honey”

“I miss you too so so much my Jongwoonie. I’ll see you later. You take care. I love you so much”

“Okay. You take care of yourself too. See you later hon. I love you too so much”

Jongwoon told his wife before hanging up. He gets his clothes and starts dressing up and prepares his self for his breakfast with Sunhwa.

~~~

Kyuhyun is having a quiet breakfast with his daughter. Krystal is not talking to him ever since she arrives at the Cho mansion last week. She’s not talking to everyone. She always lock herself in her room and will only go out to eat with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, but she never talk to them and that’s why they always eat quietly. Kyuhyun just let his daughter to do what she wants because Krystal never listen to him and follow him. He doesn’t want to fight with his daughter anymore, so he just let her to act cold towards him and Sungmin as long as she wouldn’t throw tantrums and insult Sungmin again.

“Where’s your other woman? Is she not going to join us in breakfast?”

Krystal asks, breaking the silence between her and her father. Kyuhyun looks at his daughter.

“Sweetheart, Min is my wife and not my other woman. How many times do I need to remind you that?”

“She’s not your other woman because she’s your ? Other woman, mistress and …what’s the difference? It’s all the same, right?”

“Sweetheart…”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, controlling his temper.

“Min is not a . Don’t call her like that. I know that you hate her and our marriage but it’s not right to call her just because you hate her as my wife. If you can’t accept our marriage and her as your stepmom then don’t”

Kyuhyun shakes his head sadly.

“I’m not forcing you to accept if you don’t want. All I’m asking is for you to understand and to respect Min as a person, as my wife and as the woman that I love. Was it hard on your part to do that?”

Kyuhyun asks but Krystal didn’t answer. She acts as if she didn’t hear anything.

“Fine”

Kyuhyun sighs softly.

“Can we just eat our breakfast peacefully? Can we?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal didn’t speak. She just nods her head as she continues to eat her breakfast.

“By the way…”

Kyuhyun takes a sip on his orange-carrot juice before continuing.

“Who is this Engr. Jeong Jinwoon that your mom told me? You go out with him without even telling us”

“Grandpa knows that. He gives me permission to go—”

“Siwon appa is not your father. I am”

Kyuhyun told Krystal, stopping her from talking.

“Why? Is he your boyfriend? Since when did I allow you to have a boyfriend or to go out with a guy whom you just met? Your mom and I didn’t agree with that”

Krystal frowns at her father.

“Boyfriend? Is that what you and mom are thinking? You want me to stay and study here in South Korea, but you don’t want me to have a friend here. What do you want me to do? Become a loner?”

Krystal asks, frowning at her father. Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“It’s not like that sweetheart—”

“Then what? Am I not allowed to have a guy friend because you and mom are afraid that I’ll end up getting pregnant in an early age just like mom?”

“Sweetheart, look—”

“I thought you want us to have a peaceful breakfast? But why are you throwing a fight with me dad?”

Krystal asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Seriously, am I the one who is starting a fight here?”

Kyuhyun whispers softly so his daughter won’t hear it. He takes a deep breath to calm his self. He should control his temper and not to get mad at his daughter because he promise Sungmin that he will have a long patience when it comes to Krystal.

“Okay. Let’s not talk about him anymore. Not now…maybe in some other day when you’re no longer in bad mood”

“You’re the one who is giving me a bad mood dad!”

“Okay. I didn’t say anything. I’m sorry sweetheart. Just continue your breakfast. I’ll be quiet now”

Kyuhyun told his daughter.

“Why do girls are hard to understand? They throw tantrums and become bad mood easily”

Kyuhyun thought. He doesn’t have a very good morning on that day because Sungmin is also throwing tantrums and in bad mood just like Krystal. He doesn’t want Sungmin to go to work on that day because she’s feeling sick—she’s not feeling nice because she feels bloated, dizzy and nauseous. Kyuhyun wants her to take a rest on that day instead of going to work and that’s the reason why Sungmin throws tantrums and in bad mood because she doesn’t want to be absent in her work.

“Anyway sweetheart…driver ahjusshi will be the one who will fetch you later after your entrance exam in Pearl Sapphire Blue University. I have a meeting later until six in the evening, so I can’t fetch you. I’m sorry. I’ll just make it up to you next time”

“It’s okay dad. You don’t need to tell driver ahjusshi to fetch me later because mom will be the one who will do that. I’m going to have dinner with her tonight, remember? She’ll just drop me home after our dinner”

“Oh yes! I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll just see you later when I get home after work”

Kyuhyun told his daughter who just ignores him. The head maid arrives in the dining hall, holding a tray of food.

“Ma’am Sungmin doesn’t want to eat her breakfast sir”

The head maid told Kyuhyun, showing him the untouched food.

“She told me that she doesn’t feel like eating because she hates you. She’s already dress up for work”

The head maid informs her boss. Kyuhyun sighs.

“Why is she being a hardheaded girl again? Aish!”

“Oh! You guys are fighting?”

Krystal asks, feeling happy about it. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He wipes his lips with his table napkin and leaves the dining hall.

“Are they fighting?”

Krystal asks happily. The head maid shakes her head as an answer. She bows at Krystal before leaving the dining hall to bring the tray of food in the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sungmin was sitting on the bed while busily putting make-up on her beautiful face. Kyuhyun arrives in their room to talk to Sungmin. He frowns upon seeing her in her corporate attire.

“Baby, why are you in your corporate attire? I already told you that you’re not going to work today right”

Kyuhyun told his wife but she just ignores him. He sits on their bed.

“I’m talking to you Cho Sungmin”

Sungmin ignores Kyuhyun for the second time. She gets her lipstick and was about to apply it on her lips but Kyuhyun quickly snatches it away from her as well as her hand mirror.

“Yah!”

Sungmin frowns at her husband.

“I hate you!”

“Baby, please…”

Kyuhyun puts down Sungmin’s hand mirror and lipstick on the bed. He holds Sungmin’s hands.

“Don’t be a hardheaded wifey. I’m just concern and worried about you. I don’t want you to be sick and to have a hard time, so just follow me. All I want is for you to be fine and it’s for your own good. Don’t get mad at me anymore”

“But Kyu…”

Kyuhyun presses a finger on his wife’s lips.

“Shhhh…”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“Don’t argue with me anymore. You stay here and take a rest. I’ll be back later to fetch you. We’re going to have lunch first before going to Sohee umma’s clinic for your check-up”

Kyuhyun told his wife, hoping that she will no longer insist to go to work on that day.

“What makes you think that I’m pregnant?”

“The things that you’re experiencing are the symptoms of pregnancy”

“I told you that I’m having a hormone imbalance again. Why do you keep on insisting that I’m pregnant?

Sungmin asks, feeling irritated all of a sudden towards Kyuhyun.

“Because you are pregnant. I know you are”

“I hate you!”

Sungmin frowns with teary eyes.

“Just tell me that you’re already firing me as your secretary and that’s why you don’t want me to go to work and you even ask Jongwoonie oppa yesterday to tell one of his secretaries to work for you”

Sungmin told her husband, almost crying.

“That’s not true baby. Stop thinking like that”

Kyuhyun shakes his head and softly kisses Sungmin’s hand.

“It’s just for the meantime. You can already go back to work when you’re already fine. Do you want me to worry about you?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes her head as an answer.

“See. That’s why you need to follow me so I will not worry too much about you. I just want you to take a rest. It’s for your own good and of course for our baby’s good too. I promise that you can return to work once you’re already fine”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who hugs him. She rests her head on his chest. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around her, embracing her sweetly.

“What if it’s negative?”

Sungmin asks worriedly.

“It’s positive. Believe me. I know that you’re pregnant even though I’m not a doctor”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling excited to bring his wife to Sohee so they can already confirm that she’s really pregnant. He’s just relying on his instinct because the things that Sungmin is experiencing are also the things that Seulgi experience during her pregnancy with Krystal.

“Don’t think too much. Just take a rest”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you”

Sungmin looks at her husband.

“You should go now. Krystal should not be late in her entrance exam today. Say good luck to her for me”

“Arasso. You eat your breakfast okay”

“No”

Sungmin shakes her head.

“I don’t feel like eating”

“Try to eat just a little. Tell ahjumma what you want to eat”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips.

“I love you baby”

“I love you too Kyu. Drive safely”

Kyuhyun nods. He softly kisses Sungmin before leaving their room. Sungmin puts her hands on her tummy.

“I hope Kyu is right that I’m really pregnant”

Sungmin whispers, smiling while thinking about their baby.

~~~

*BREEZE CAFE*

 

“I know you already have an idea why I want to talk to you”

Sunhwa told her son-in-law who is quietly drinking his cup of French Vanilla. Jongwoon puts down his cup on top of the saucer before focusing his eyes on his mother-in-law.

“Was it about Dasom rejecting your business proposal for the partnership of Ahn Airlines Group and Choi Travel Management Group?”

Jongwoon asks. Sunhwa nods her head.

“What about it eomonim?”

Jongwoon asks. Sunhwa flashes a sweet smile before speaking.

“I have a simple favor to ask from you sweetheart. Please talk to your sister regarding that matter. Tell her to give me another chance. I’m sure that she will listen to you because you’re her older brother. Please Jongwoonie. Please do it for me. I know that you can convince her and you can never say no to me, right sweetheart?”

Sunhwa told Jongwoon, smiling at him.

“What makes you think that I’m going to do it eomonim? Why do I need to do it on the first place?”

Jongwoon asks. Sunhwa calms herself. She needs to act sweet and not to get mad in front of her son-in-law so she can get what she wants and that is the partnership of Choi Travel Management Group to Ahn Airlines Group.

“It’s an order coming from me. I am your mother-in-law sweetheart. Don’t forget that”

Sunhwa told Jongwoon who nods his head.

“Yes eomonim. You’re my mother-in-law and I have a high respect on you but it doesn’t mean that I should follow you like a robot and let you control my life, especially my decisions. You see eomonim…”

Jongwoon shakes his head before continuing.

“My parents never control mine and Dasom’s life, so why will I let my mother-in-law do that to me?”

Jongwoon asks. Sunhwa clenches her fist because of anger but she still manages to control herself not to show it to Jongwoon.

“But sweetheart, I think your sister is just being immature. She’s just having a revenge against me”

“Revenge? For what?”

Jongwoon asks curiously.

“I know that you’re aware about my hatred towards Sungmin and she’s your sister’s best friend”

“So, you’re saying that Dasom rejected your business proposal on purpose to have revenge on you because you hate Minnie. Is that it eomonim?”

Sunhwa nods as an answer. Jongwoon flashes a sarcastic smile.

“Is my sister the one who is being an immature or you eomonim? Dasom is not a fool eomonim. She knows that personal matters should not interfere with business matters. Personal is personal and business is business. Dasom knows that and besides…what will she get if she’ll have revenge on you? Nothing. So please eomonim…”

Jongwoon shakes his head and looks at his mother-in-law with a serious expression.

“Stop accusing my sister because you’re giving her a benefit of the doubt and you don’t know her that well. Our parents didn’t teach us and raise us to be a fool and to look down on people”

Jongwoon told Sunhwa, defending his sister from her.

“But sweetheart, your sister know nothing about business because she’s not a CEO and business is not her forte. She didn’t study business at all and maybe that’s the reason why her decision making is poor like that”

“You also don’t know anything about business eomonim. Business is not your forte. You’re also not a CEO and you didn’t study business too. You’re a flight stewardess and not a businesswoman…I’m just reminding you eomonim so don’t speak as if you know everything”

“Okay”

Sunhwa takes a deep breath, still trying her best to remain calm and control her temper.

“Let’s just put it this way sweetheart…”

Sunhwa pauses for the meantime to think. Jongwoon just stares at her, waiting for her to continue speaking.

“You’re married to my daughter. Wookie is your wife. Just take that in consideration. I mean, are you not afraid that your marriage with my daughter will be affected because of this simple issue that your sister made?”

Sunhwa asks, trying to use Jongwoon’s marriage to Ryeowook against him. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“Issue? It’s not an issue eomonim. You’re the only one who is making it an issue and please stop dragging my marriage to Wookie in business matters because our marriage got nothing to do with it and to Dasom’s decision on rejecting your business proposal”

“If you really love her, you’ll do what I’m asking you to do”

“I love your daughter so much eomonim, but it doesn’t mean that I will allow you to control my life…I have a high respect on you eomonim, but it also doesn’t mean that I will let you control my life and my decisions as well as my marriage to your daughter. I hope you get my point”

Jongwoon told Sunhwa.

“I’m sorry eomonim. Think whatever you want to think. I can’t do anything and I’m not going to do anything for you. It’s my sister’s decision and I’m out of it and it’s her company to manage, not mine”

“Leave! You’re useless!”

Sunhwa told Jongwoon angrily.

“Before I leave eomonim…there’s something that I want to tell you first”

“What?”

Sunhwa asks, shooting her son-in-law with a serious glare.

“Stop hurting my wife and my sister”

Sunhwa raises an eyebrow.

“I’m not doing anything to your sister!”

“I’m not talking about Dasom. I’m talking about Minnie”

Sunhwa suddenly laughs upon hearing Jongwoon.

“What? Minnie is your sister? Since when? You’re insane sweetheart. I wonder why Wookie loves you that much…maybe she’s just really stupid just like her brother…so disappointing”

Sunhwa told Jongwoon who remains calm even though he’s already feeling irritated towards his mother-in-law. He doesn’t want to have a nonsense argument and fight with her.

“I’m going to repeat this again eomonim…I have a great respect on you”

“Well, thank you very much sweetheart. That was really touching. Should I cry now?”

Sunhwa told Jongwoon in a sarcastic manner.

“Don’t hurt my wife and Minnie again because if you do, you will really get it”

“Are you threatening me sweetheart?”

Sunhwa asks, raising an eyebrow. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“No. I’m just warning you eomonim. So don’t pull the trigger if you don’t know the consequences that awaits you. I’m warning you eomonim. Don’t hurt my wife and Minnie again. I’m Kim Jongwoon. Don’t forget that eomonim. Don’t try to lay a single finger on my wife and Minnie if you don’t want to have a war. But if you really want war then I will give you war”

“Stop threatening me because I’m not scared of you. I can find ways to win over you. Don’t forget that you’re just my son-in-law!”

Sunhwa frowns hard. Jongwoon takes a deep breath and nods his head.

“I’m telling you this for the last time eomonim…you’re my mother-in-law and I never take that thing away from my mind. I have a great respect on you eomonim, so don’t make me lose that great respect that I have for you”

Jongwoon told his mother-in-law, warning her for the last time. He looks at his watch to check the time.

“I’m sorry eomonim, but I can’t stay longer. I need to go now because I still need to do a lot of things. Thank you for inviting me for breakfast. I really appreciate it”

“And you want me to believe that?”

“It’s up to you eomonim whether you want to believe it or not. That’s not my problem anymore”

Jongwoon stands up.

“You take care eomonim”

Jongwoon bows at Sunhwa before leaving.

“So arrogant. I can’t believe that my daughter marry an arrogant man. But what can I expect from her? She’s just beautiful. She’s stupid and she only know how to cause trouble and disappointment. She’s really my biggest disappointment in life”

Sunhwa told herself, clenching her fist so hard because of anger.

“Heechul and Sohee will surely know about this. I’ll make sure that they will know how arrogant their children are!”

Sunhwa grits her teeth because of anger. She gets her cup of tea and drinks it.

“You will never win against me Jongwoon-ah”

Sunhwa whispers.

~~~

Ryeowook was sitting alone inside a van, holding a script. She’s busy rehearsing all by herself while waiting for the filming to begin again. The staffs are still busy preparing everything that they need for the next scene of the movie before they continue filming.

“Busy?”

Ryeowook looks at her ex-boyfriend who is smiling at her.

“What are you doing here?”

Ryeowook asks. Myungsoo sits beside her.

“Aren’t we supposed to rehearse together? Some of our scenes together will be film today. I think there’s nothing wrong if we rehearse together. It’s much better than rehearsing alone, right baby?”

Myungsoo told his ex-girlfriend. He calls her baby just like the way he call her before when she’s still his girlfriend.

“Excuse me Myungsoo. Please don’t call me baby because I’m no longer your girlfriend”

“Oh!”

Myungsoo shakes his head happily.

“Don’t get me wrong baby. I know that it’s our endearment when we’re still a couple. But we’re rehearsing, right?”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook, teasing her happily.

“We’re just rehearsing for our movie baby, so don’t take it personal…unless…you still desire me”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook. He smiles when Ryeowook frowns at him.

“Ah…so you don’t want us to rehearse…you want us to make it real. I can make it real for you baby. If that’s what you want then I will give it to you”

Myungsoo moves closer to Ryeowook.

“Let’s start with our kissing scene. Shall we?”

Myungsoo told her. He was about to kiss Ryeowook’s lips but she slaps him hard.

“Yah! What the ing is that Wookie?”

Myungsoo frowns at Ryeowook while holding his aching cheek. Ryeowook smiles at him.

“We’re rehearsing, right Myungsoo?”

Ryeowook told her ex-boyfriend, smiling to more.

“I still love you Wookie. Believe it or not but I still love you. I never take you away from my mind”

“So? What do you want me to do? Throw a party?”

Ryeowook asks. She was shock when Myungsoo pulls her towards him and hugs her.

“Yah! Let me go!”

Ryeowook tries to escape but Myungsoo doesn’t want to let her go.

“Please, let me hug you like this”

“Let me go!”

“He doesn’t love you. Leave him. He only marry you for publicity”

“And who are you to tell me that?”

Ryeowook manages to push Myungsoo away from her.

“I love you Wookie”

“I love my Jongwoonie”

“He will only make you cry because he doesn’t really love you. He still love his ex-fiancee. You’re just a rebounder so don’t be a fool. Open your eyes. Comeback to me. I’m better than him”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook.

“I become a fool when I fell in love to a wrong man and that’s you. Think whatever you want to think. Say whatever you want to say…”

Ryeowook shakes her head.

“I don’t care at all. I’m not going to let anyone to meddle in my married life and to ruin my marriage to the man I truly love and the man who truly love me. My Jongwoonie will always be better than you. Stop being a bitter like his desperate ex-fiancee. Get a life Myungsoo”

Ryeowook told her ex-boyfriend.

“Now if you don’t mind, please leave me alone”

“If he hurts you…I’m here for you. I will be always here for you. Don’t forget that”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook. He gently pats her cheek before going out of the van.

“What is he thinking? He’s insane like Yoona-shi”

Ryeowook told herself. She sighs softly and starts rehearsing again when Zhoumi arrives inside the van.

“Are we going to start filming now?”

Ryeowook asks. Zhoumi sits beside her.

“Thirty minutes more before we begin filming again. What’s up with Myungsoo? I saw him go out from here”

“He just go here to ruin my mood. He told me that he still love me and he ask me to leave my Jongwoonie. You know what oppa. He and my Jongwoonie’s ex-fiancee are the same. They are both desperate and they love to meddle in other people’s married life. Honestly, they should get a life. Maybe they can marry each other since they have the same point of view…that Jongwoon and I just marry each other for publicity and that he doesn’t really love me at all because I’m just a rebounder. Cool isn’t? They can become a good fictional authors because they love to make stories that are not even true and accurate”

Ryeowook told Zhoumi.

“Just don’t mind them. You will only stress yourself and have wrinkles if you will keep on thinking about them. Remember, don’t go down to their level okay”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, patting her head gently.

“By the way Wookie…I have some important matters to discuss with you”

“You sound serious. Was it bad news?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling a bit nervous. Zhoumi nods his head.

“I think so…yes…it is…maybe”

“What is it oppa? Was it scary and very controversial? I didn’t remember doing something. Did I put myself in trouble again? Another scandal?”

Ryeowook asks, thinking very deep, wondering if she unknowingly did something stupid that will put herself in trouble again.

“Don’t worry Wookie”

Zhoumi shakes his head.

“It’s not a scandal and you didn’t do something wrong or stupid”

“Then what is it?”

“I’ll tell it to you but you need to promise me first that you will not let it affect your mood and ruin your day. Okay?”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook who nods at him.

“It’s about Yoona-shi and Myungsoo. Which one do you want to hear first?”

Zhoumi asks. Ryeowook thinks for the meantime.

“Let’s start with the desperate ex-fiancee. What about her?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling curious.

“You have a new project under her. She gets you as her model slash endorser of her clothing line”

“WHAT? AND YOU AGREE TO IT?”

Ryeowook shouts with wide eyes open upon hearing her manager. Zhoumi shook his head.

“Of course not. I don’t even know about it. I just find out about it when Mr. Lee’s secretary called me earlier, asking for your schedules because she wants to know your availability for the contract signing. Apparently, Mr. Lee is the one who agree on it”

“Without even telling me? What the hell is that? Oppa please do something about it. I know that evil witch is planning something. She just wants me to become a model for her clothing line because she wants to be close with my Jongwoonie and seduce him. I have a bad feeling about it, so please oppa…do something to stop that project and I don’t want to do it”

Ryeowook told Zhoumi.

“I wish I can do something, but Mr. Lee is the one who accept the project for you. I can’t go against him because he is the President of our agency. I’m sorry Wookie”

“Aish! That man is really…I hate him!”

Ryeowook takes a deep breath.

“Arasso. I’ll be the one who will talk to him. Leave it to me oppa”

“Just relax okay. I know that it’s hard to relax but you need to”

“And what about Myungsoo?”

Ryeowook asks. Zhoumi takes a deep breath and stares at Ryeowook for the meantime before speaking.

“Remember your perfume commercial?”

Zhoumi asks. Ryeowook nods.

“What about it?”

Ryeowook asks.

“OMO!”

Ryeowook’s eyes suddenly grow big when she remembers her conversation with Jongwoon over the phone on that day.

“My Jongwoonie told me when we’re talking over the phone early in the morning that bumblebee calls for an emergency meeting because there will be changes in the output for my perfume commercial. Don’t tell me that…”

Ryeowook stops talking and stares at her manager with wide eyes open. Zhoumi nods his head.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Ryeowook shouts.

“Mr. Lee is the one who wants to change it. You see. He thinks that adding Myungsoo in the commercial will be a big hit. It’s one way of advertising your movie together”

“Why is he doing this to me? I’m already married! Oh my gosh! I think my blood pressure is rising because of that man! Aish! Damn it! He should know how to respect my husband and my marriage to him! So unprofessional! Really…damn him!”

Ryeowook told her manager, feeling angry to the President of her agency for deciding without her consent.

“You know him. He will do everything to earn a lot. You see. You and Myungsoo are an asset in the company and that’s why he will use both of you to get what he wants”

“If killing is not a crime, I will really shoot him down”

“Relax”

“How to relax oppa?”

Ryeowook asks, frowning at her manager.

“You can still escape from those projects”

“How?”

Ryeowook asks. Zhoumi flashes a bright smile.

“Easy. Don’t forget that you’re Kim Jongwoon’s wife. He will handle it for you. He will surely protect you. I’m sure that once he finds out about the change that Mr. Lee did to your perfume commercial, he will surely object and grill Mr. Lee alive. Just leave it to Jongwoonie”

“But my honey will only get stress because of it and I don’t want him to get stress because of me. He is already thinking a lot of things about work. I don’t want to add up”

Ryeowook told Zhoumi sadly, worrying about her husband.

“Don’t think like that. I’m sure that Jongwoonie wouldn’t mind at all because you’re his wife and he loves you so much”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, cheering her up. He smiles at her.

“Don’t think too much. It will be fine. Fighting!”

Ryeowook just nods her head.

“Arasso. I’ll just go out and talk to your stylist about the gown that you’re going to wear to the dinner for a cause that you’re going to attend tomorrow in Incheon. Just relax and don’t think too much. I’ll just go back to call you when the filming for the movie will start again”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook. He gently pats her head before leaving the van.

“Oppa is right. I should not think a lot. Everything will be alright because my Jongwoonie is there for me”

Ryeowook told herself.

~~~

*LUMINOUS CREATIVES*

 

Dasom was sitting in the lounge at the seventh floor with her team members. They are discussing some matters regarding their emergency meeting about the changes in Ryeowook’s perfume commercial.

“Ma’am, what are we supposed to do? Sir Jongwoon will surely grill us alive”

Lee Junho, one of Dasom’s team members asks with fear in his voice.

“Like seriously…”

The woman who is wearing a red sheath dress, red shoes and red lipstick suddenly speaks. Her name is Kim Hyuna and she’s also one of Dasom’s team members. She loves to wear matching colors at work and that’s why some of her co-workers think that she’s weird but for her it’s an art. Hyuna sighs before speaking again.

“You should have ditch him ma’am”

Hyuna told Dasom.

“Hyuna got a point. Let’s just ditch that money lover CEO so he will learn his lesson. Who else agree with me and Hyuna?”

Park Chorong, another team member asks while raising an eyebrow. Lim Seulong and Lee Junho both raise their hands, agreeing to Chorong and Hyuna’s idea.

“So…it’s me, Junho, Hyuna and Seulong oppa voted to ditch Mr. Lee. What do you think Ma’am Dasom?”

Chorong asks. Dasom sighs heavily.

“What do I think?”

Dasom asks. Her team members all nod at her.

“If you guys really want us to live then we’re not going to do that even though I also want to ditch him. But I can’t do that without telling oppa. He will bury us alive if we decide without consulting him. Don’t forget that he is the President of Luminous Creatives and I’m just the head of Art Department. I know that we’re siblings but oppa is still our boss, so we need to tell him everything”

Dasom told her team members.

“But he is not aware about the meeting that happen yesterday with Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon. Nevertheless…he will still grill us alive. There’s no escaping from it”

Seulong told Dasom, reminding her that they didn’t inform Jongwoon anything about them having a meeting with the President of Ryeowook’s agency and the President of Honeysuckles.

“Well…we didn’t plan that meeting. I mean…they just went here without asking for an appointment”

Dasom told Seulong. Hyuna nods her head.

“It’s like an ambush meeting oppa”

Hyuna told Seulong. Chorong and Junho nod in agreement. Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon just arrive all of a sudden in Luminous Creatives, cornering Dasom and asking for an immediate meeting with her, her team members and Director Jang for the changes that they want to make for Ryeowook’s perfume commercial.

“I don’t even understand why I’m the one who needs to call for an emergency meeting and talk to oppa. Ms. Choi is the one who supposed to do it and not us”

Dasom told them, feeling nervous to face her brother.

“Maybe because Sir Jongwoon is your brother and Ma’am Ryeowook is your sister-in-law”

Hyuna explains. Dasom just stares at her while trying to digest her nonsense explanation. She sighs.

“Okay”

Dasom claps her hands.

“We’re going to stick with our plan since oppa arrives here early. I still have thirty minutes to talk to him before the meeting begins. You guys stay here and wait for Director Jang. He will be here by now. All of you should go in Conference Room 7C when Mr. Lee arrive. I’ll talk first to oppa so he will already have an idea about the changes that Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon want for Wookie unnie’s cf. Do I make myself clear?”

Dasom told her team members who nod at her.

“I’ll see you all later in Conference Room 7C. Go there when Mr. Lee arrive”

“YES MA’AM! FIGHTING!”

“Yeah…fighting for all of us”

Dasom told them, flashing a weak smile. She stands up and starts walking at the hallway. She stops outside Conference Room 7C. She slightly opens the door, avoiding making a single noise. She takes a peek inside the room through the small opening of the door. She sees her brother sitting inside the room while reading something on his laptop and he looks serious.

“I hope oppa is in good mood today”

Dasom told herself as she starts to feel nervous again.

“You can do it bumblebee”

Dasom whispers. She takes a deep breath before going inside the room quietly.

“Good morning Sir Jongwoon”

Dasom greets her brother happily, catching his attention. Jongwoon looks at his sister who is smiling at him.

“Sir Jongwoon?”

Jongwoon asks, giving his sister a weird glare.

“Yes. Sir Jongwoon. You heard it right sir. You’re the President of the company. It only means that you’re my boss and I should address you as sir or if you want I can call you Mr. Kim”

Dasom explains.

“Okay. But are we in business now? It’s just the two of us here, so why call me Sir Jongwoon?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling weird to hear his sister addressing him as sir and not oppa. Dasom just smiles at him.

“And it’s weird you know. I’m not used to it”

Jongwoon told his sister before focusing his eyes back on the screen of his laptop.

“Oppa, are you busy?”

Dasom asks.

“Just reading some reports. Why?”

Jongwoon asks without looking at his sister. Dasom walks towards him and sits down beside him.

“I can disturb you right? You see. I have something to tell you. It’s important”

Dasom told her brother, staring at him. Jongwoon closes his laptop and looks at his sister. He gently flicks Dasom’s forehead.

“What is that for oppa?”

Dasom asks, pouting at his brother.

“Strike one”

Jongwoon told her.

“Strike one?”

Dasom asks with confusion in her voice.

“For making my mother-in-law go crazy because of you rejecting her business proposal”

“Your evil mother-in-law talk to you, right?”

Dasom asks. Jongwoon nods.

“And you listen to her?”

Dasom asks before sighing heavily.

“Of course I need to listen to her because she’s talking to me. It’s a bad manner not to listen to someone who is talking to you”

“Oppa! That’s not what I meant!”

Dasom frowns. Jongwoon laughs softly.

“I know what you mean okay and of course I’m not stupid to follow eomonim’s order. I’m not a robot and I’m not going to fight with you regarding your decision because I’m not the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group and its not my company to handle so why will I meddle in your business with her?”

Jongwoon explains.

“Are you mad at me?”

Dasom asks. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“There’s no reason for me to get mad at you bumblebee unless you do it on purpose”

Jongwoon told his sister, giving her a questioning glare.

“Of course not!”

Dasom shakes her head.

“I’m not a narrow-minded person oppa. I reject her business proposal because it’s really a trash. Aunt Hani and umma will grill me alive if I accept it for the sake of family ties…I mean…it’s because you’re married to Wookie unnie and she’s Ms. Han’s daughter. I won’t put the company at risk just to please her because she’s your mother-in-law. Business is business and she should know that. No VIP treatment”

Dasom explains. Jongwoon nods.

“But she thinks that you’re having a revenge”

“Well…somehow, I got a revenge…an unplanned revenge and I won’t change my mind not unless Kyu oppa or Minho become the new Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group and if they can give me a proper and good business proposal”

Dasom told her brother. Jongwoon just nods at her.

“Are you not going to reprimand me?”

Dasom asks curiously because Jongwoon is not even reacting.

“Why will I reprimand you? You’re old enough bumblebee and you have your own free will. I know that you know what is right from wrong and appa will surely grill you alive if he thinks that what you did is wrong. But don’t go too hard on eomonim because she’s still my mother-in-law”

“I have great respect on her just like you even though I think that she doesn’t deserve to be respected because of her attitude. It’s good that Wookie unnie is not like her. Honestly oppa, how can you manage to deal with her? She’s a and—”

“Language please…remember, she’s still my mother-in-law”

“Arasso oppa”

Dasom told her brother.

“I can deal with her because I love my wife”

Jongwoon told her sister.

“So, what is that important thing that you want to tell me?”

Jongwoon asks curiously, reminding his sister about that “important thing” that she’s going to tell him.

“Ah…”

Dasom flashes a weak smile.

“Oppa, are you in good mood today?”

Dasom asks, hoping that her brother is in good mood so it won’t be too scary to talk to him.

“It depends on what you’re going to tell me”

Jongwoon told Dasom because he can feel that his sister is hiding something from him. Dasom stares at him and gulps nervously.

“I hate waiting bumblebee. So if I were you, I’ll start speaking now and I will speak straight to the point. So tell me…”

Jongwoon’s expression suddenly becomes serious.

“Why do you need to change the final output of my wife’s perfume commercial?”

Jongwoon asks in a serious manner. Dasom takes a deep breath. She needs to compose herself before speaking. She looks at her brother nervously.

“Well, Mr. Lee went here yesterday with Ms. Jeon to have a meeting with me, Director Jang and my team members only to tell us that they want some changes in the output of Wookie unnie’s perfume cf…just a slight changes actually…but—”

Dasom stops talking when Jongwoon raises an eyebrow.

“Am I not included in this company?”

Jongwoon asks.

“How can you have a meeting with him without even telling me? You supposed to call me yesterday when they ask you to have a meeting with them. I know that you’re the head of the Art Department but I am the President of this company and you should know that. I mean…”

Jongwoon sighs heavily.

“Why are you having a deal with Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon without me knowing about it? It’s against the rule Kim Dasom! You should at least consult me first before dealing with them. If they want some changes, they need to talk to me first and not to you! Why are you deciding something without even informing your superior? Where is Ms. Choi? She’s the one who needs to talk to me regarding this matter and not you!”

Jongwoon told his sister, feeling angry.

“I’m sorry oppa. I don’t want to by-pass you. I called Mir yesterday to ask for your schedules and he told me that you will be in Busan the whole day because of a business seminar. I can’t disturb you because that’s important and that’s why I just decided to give you a call late at night to inform you about the emergency meeting with Mr. Lee and Director Jang for today”

Dasom told her brother, feeling scared of him. Jongwoon slams his hand on the table because of anger.

“You should at least tell Mir to go here for me. If he’s not available then you should call Jiyeon. If none of them is available yesterday then call Choa or maybe my Vice-President. I can’t believe it Kim Dasom! You have a lot of options, but why not use them? You have brain right? So why are you not even thinking? Aish! You’re giving me headache!”

Jongwoon told his sister, staring at her seriously.

“Oppa…”

Dasom’s tears start forming in her eyes.

“I’m really sorry”

Dasom apologizes, controlling her tears from falling.

“If those tears fall from your eyes, you will see what will happen! You’re working under me, so you should have a strong personality! I hate a crybaby in my company”

Jongwoon told his sister. He takes a deep breath to calm his self.

“Now, what are that slight changes that they want for my wife’s cf?”

Jongwoon asks.

“They want to include Myungsoo-shi in the cf. They want unnie and her ex-boyfriend to do the project together. They want to have a storyline in the cf…a love story to be exact. The length of the cf is two minutes. That’s what they want”

Dasom told her brother. Her heart keeps on beating fast because of fear. Jongwoon’s expression become more serious upon hearing the changes that Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon want for Ryeowook’s commercial.

“I told them that we’re going to have an emergency meeting today and that’s why we’re here in this room. My team members and Director Jang will be here later too when Mr. Lee arrive”

“How about Ms. Jeon?”

“She will not be able to make it today because she has an important business to attend today”

“Any representative from her company?”

Jongwoon asks. Dasom shakes her head. She looks at her brother nervously, preparing herself for his rant. But instead of ranting, Jongwoon gets his mobile phone on top of the desk and calls Mir.

“Yeoboseo”

Mir answers the call. Jongwoon looks at his watch to check the time.

“Please call Lawyer Kang and Choa. Tell them to go here in Luminous Creatives because I need to talk to them. I need them to be here today”

“Copy sir. Anything else?”

Mir asks. He can sense his boss’ scary aura through his voice.

“Did you already send the food at the location of my wife’s movie filming?”

Jongwoon asks. Mir nods his head.

“Yes sir. Chef Jung already bring all the food at the filming sight for Ma’am Ryeowook’s movie”

“Okay. Don’t forget the bouquet of camellia. Tell the flower shop to deliver it here because I’ll go straight at the filming sight of my wife’s movie after my business here in Luminous Creatives”

Jongwoon told his secretary, reminding him not to forget to order a beautiful bouquet of camellia for Ryeowook.

“Copy Sir. Anything else sir?”

“That’s all. Thank you”

Jongwoon hangs up and looks at his sister who is sitting quietly while staring at him with fear in her eyes.

“I’m not going to eat you, so don’t stare at me like that”

Jongwoon told his sister, frowning at her.

“Because you look so scary and you’re scaring me. You’re such a scary boss”

“I need to be strict and scary okay so all the people who are working under me will learn and will always give their best in everything that they will do. I’m a scary boss and you should get used to it since you decided to work here”

Jongwoon told his sister, reminding her that he’s strict and scary when it comes to work.

“Appa was the one who wants me to work here. He wants me to work in one of our advertising companies because he and umma want me to stay in the Kim mansion and not in my condo”

Dasom explains. She really doesn’t want to work in any of their companies, but Heechul and Sohee keep on insisting and she finds it irritating and that’s why she already agree to work in one of their advertising companies which is Luminous Creatives so her parents will stop bothering her about that matter.

“That’s still the same because you still agree to work here. Be thankful that appa is no longer the President of this company or else you’ll be out in this company in no time”

Jongwoon told his sister. He takes a deep breath and calls his other secretary who was with him on that day.

“Yeoboseo”

Seolhyun answers the call.

“Please go at Lawyer Jung’s office and tell him to go here at the Conference Room 7C. I need him now”

“Okay sir”

“Thank you”

Jongwoon hangs up.

“You’re going to sew Mr. Lee and Ms. Jeon?”

Dasom asks because Jongwoon will talk to Kang Minkyung, his lawyer after their emergency meeting with Mr. Lee and he’s also asking for Jung Byunghee, the company’s legal counsel to be in Conference Room 7C. Jongwoon was about to answer when they heard a soft knock on the door. Qri, Dasom’s other secretary went inside the room with Director Jang, Dasom’s team members, Mr. Lee and his secretary.

“Mr. Lee is already here Ma’am Dasom and Sir Jongwoon”

Qri told the siblings. She bows at them before leaving the room. Jongwoon and Dasom stand up to greet Mr. Lee who happily walk towards Jongwoon with a bright smile on his lips.

“Good afternoon Jongwoon. It’s nice to see you again. Wookie is currently busy with the filming of her movie with Myungsoo. She’s really a great actress and that’s why she’s one of my favorite”

Lee Sungyeol is the President of Rouge International Talent Management, Ryeowook and Myungsoo’s agency. It is one of the famous and top talent agency worldwide. Sungyeol is known as the “money lover CEO” because he will always do everything to gain a lot of money and he will always use every opportunities he has for his company to earn a lot of money and of course investors and business partners.

“It’s good to see you Mr. Lee”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol, shaking his hand.

“Please have a seat”

Jongwoon told him. Sungyeol smiles at him before sitting down. His secretary sits beside him while Director Jang, Dasom and her team members only sit down when Jongwoon finally go back to his seat, signaling them that the meeting will already begin.

“So…”

Sungyeol looks at Jongwoon happily.

“I am assuming that you already know the reason why I’m here. I know that your lovely sister already inform you about my business with you for this day, right Dasom-shi?”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon before looking at Dasom who is sitting beside her brother.

“Ms. Kim already told me everything. But before we begin, let’s wait for someone first. He will be here by now”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol, waiting for Seolhyun to arrive in the room with Byunghee.

“No problem”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon, smiling at him. There was a soft knock on the door. Seolhyun went inside with Byunghee.

“Sir, I bring you Lawyer Jung”

Seolhyun told her boss. Jongwoon nods at her, signaling her that she can already leave the room. Seolhyun bows at him before leaving the room.

“Please have a seat Lawyer Jung”

Jongwoon told Byunghee who sits beside Dasom.

“Mr. Lee, I want you to meet. Lawyer Jung Byunghee. He is the legal counsel of this company”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol, introducing Byunghee to him. Byunghee stands up and shakes Sungyeol’s hand before going back to his seat again.

“Lawyer? Why does a lawyer need to join our meeting?”

Sungyeol asks curiously.

“Because I want him to listen to everything that you’re going to say”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol before looking at Byunghee who nods at him.

“We can start now”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol, so he can already discuss the changes that he and Jeon Boram, the President of Honeysuckles, the perfume company that Ryeowook will endorse in a commercial want.

“I thought Dasom-shi already discuss it with you?”

Sungyeol asks. Jongwoon nods.

“But you should discuss it again because this is a meeting. Of course the people present in this meeting should know it too, right?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungyeol nods his head. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Ms. Jeon and I think that it will be better if Ryeowook will do the cf with Myungsoo. You see. Many fans always want to see them do projects together and we just want to grant their wishes. Ms. Jeon told Dasom-shi the cf will be better and more attracting if there will be a story line and since Wookie and Myungsoo are former love team and couple, we decided to make the story line as a love story. The length of the cf will be for two minutes. Ms. Jeon and I both think that the cf will be a great hit since the former couple will be in the cf together and it’s also one way of advertising their movie together”

Sungyeol happily told Jongwoon without even taking in consideration that he is Ryeowook’s husband.

“And what makes you think that I will accept the revise proposal for the project?”

Jongwoon asks, staring at Sungyeol seriously.

“Did you already inform my wife about the changes that you want for her cf?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungyeol shakes his head as an answer.

“But there’s nothing wrong if she and Myungsoo will do the project toge—”

“Kim Ryeowook is my wife! Did you ever think about it first before doing such changes?”

Jongwoon asks, controlling his anger. He doesn’t like Sungyeol’s idea not because he is jealous with Myungsoo and he really hates the idea that Ryeowook and Myungsoo will do the commercial together but because Sungyeol and Boram didn’t even consider that Ryeowook is already married.

“You want her to do the cf with her ex-boyfriend—”

“So? Are you affected? I mean…don’t take it too seriously Jongwoon. Don’t put your jealousy on top”

“You’re asking my company to work on that cf! I’m not just the President of this company because I am Kim Ryeowook’s husband! You don’t respect me as her husband and that’s what I’m trying to tell you!”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol.

“You’re just being sensitive”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon.

“And for me it’s really unprofessional”

“UNPROFESSIONAL?”

Dasom and the other people inside the room start feeling nervous when Jongwoon finally raises his voice because of anger. Their hearts start jumping because of nervousness as they stare at Jongwoon and Sungyeol who are giving each other a serious glare.

“Kim Ryeowook is no longer single just in case you forgot! She doesn’t even know about these changes that you and Ms. Jeon want for her cf! Don’t force her to do the things that she doesn’t want! It’s against the rule Mr. Lee…just reminding you”

“But she’s one of the talent of my company”

“But it doesn’t mean that she needs to follow!”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol, feeling his anger rising.

“I’ll drop this project”

“What? You can’t do that! That is so unprofessional!”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon angrily.

“The public will know about this!”

Sungyeol threatens Jongwoon. Dasom looks at her brother nervously. She’s afraid that her brother’s reputation will be ruined in public because of Sungyeol’s foolishness and hunger to gain more money and popularity.

“I can sew you!”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon, threatening him more. Jongwoon smirks at him.

“And that’s why I invite Lawyer Jung here in our meeting”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol who looks at Byunghee.

“You can’t do that sir. There are—”

“Why can’t I? Because he is Kim Jongwoon? So what? He is being unprofessional! He wants to drop the project because he is jealous of Myungsoo! He is depriving—”

Sungyeol stops talking when someone slams his hand on the table; it was Jongwoon. He stands up and looks at Sungyeol seriously. Sungyeol stares at him. He starts feeling nervous because of the way Jongwoon looks at him. He is killing him with his deadly glare.

“I am Kim Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol angrily, making him gulp nervously.

“And you should know that Mr. Lee! You should know whom you’re fighting with! I’ll be the one who will sew you for harassment for deciding without my wife’s consent. I will see you and Ms. Jeon in court if you will still insist. I’ll drop the project. Kim Ryeowook is my wife and she will not do it!”

“We have a contract”

“Those changes that you and Ms. Jeon want are not even in the contract and that’s why I’m terminating it now! If you still insist then we can see each other in court. I’ll talk to my lawyer later and to my spokesperson with Lawyer Jung. If that’s what you want then I’ll give it to you!”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol who clenches his fist angrily.

“You’re just being unprofessional!”

Sungyeol told Jongwoon.

“DON’T CHALLENGE ME MR. LEE!”

Jongwoon raises his voice, making everyone’s heart jump because of fear. He takes a deep breath to calm his self.

“Any more concern?”

Jongwoon asks but none of them speak. He looks at his sister.

“That cf will no longer happen. I already drop the project. No need to work on that”

“Yes sir”

Dasom stands up and looks at her team members.

“We need to go back to work now”

She told them. They all stand up and bows at Jongwoon and Mr. Lee before leaving the room. Director Jang also stand up and bows at them before leaving the room.

“The next time that you want my wife to do a project with her ex-boyfriend, talk to me first. Ryeowook is already married now. She’s no longer single, so every decision is not just hers but also mine as well because we’re married to each other. Respect me as her husband and our marriage. Don’t forget that Mr. Lee”

Jongwoon told Sungyeol who just keeps quiet. He manages to give Jongwoon a serious glare even though he is feeling afraid of him. Jongwoon bows at him before walking towards Byunghee.

“Let’s talk in my office with my lawyer and spokesperson”

Jongwoon told him.

“Yes sir”

Jongwoon leaves the room quietly with Byunghee, leaving Sungyeol and his secretary inside.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are sitting inside Sohee’s clinic, waiting for her to return with the result of Sungmin’s pregnancy test.

“Baby, what are you going to do if it’s negative?”

Sungmin asks sadly. She’s hoping that the result will be positive because she knows that Kyuhyun will be happy to hear that she’s pregnant because he really wants them to have a baby soon.

“Why do you keep on thinking that the result will be negative?”

Kyuhyun asks. He frowns at his wife.

“Don’t you want us to have a baby soon and that’s why you keep on thinking that it will be negative?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes her head.

“No. Don’t get me wrong baby…”

Sungmin puts her hands on her tummy and smiles sweetly at her husband.

“I want us to have a baby soon. It will be a big blessing for us and for our family. I’ll be happy if I’m already pregnant. It’s just that I don’t want you to get too excited because we still yet to know if I’m really pregnant or not. I just don’t want you to be sad and disappointed if the result will be negative”

Sungmin told her husband. She doesn’t want Kyuhyun to feel sad and to be disappointed on her if the pregnancy result will be negative.

“What if I’m just really having a hormone imbalance and you just—”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“You’re the one who is being negative okay”

Kyuhyun told his wife who pouts at him.

“I told you that you’re pregnant. That’s how Seulgi felt when she’s pregnant with our Krystal”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, smiling at her. He can never forget the happy feeling that he felt on that day when Seulgi told him that she’s pregnant with his child.

“Having a baby is really lovely and it’s a wonderful blessing. I miss taking good care of a baby. You see. Krystal is already an adult and she doesn’t rely on me that much anymore and she doesn’t want me to mind her business all the time”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“I already think of a name for our baby”

“Seriously? Do you think it’s still early to think for a name?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

“Well, I keep on thinking about it while working because I’m really excited for us to have a baby”

Kyuhyun told his wife, giggling happily.

“So…if it’s a boy, his name will be Junghwan”

Kyuhyun told his wife happily.

“Cho Junghwan. It’s a lovely name”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, smiling at him.

“How about if our baby will be a girl?”

Sungmin asks happily.

“Jihyo…Cho Jihyo. What do you think?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles at him.

“I like it”

Sungmin happily wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm.

“I’m sure that our baby will be cute and adorable”

“Of course because I’m his dad”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin proudly. Sungmin just pinches his nose gently and smiles at him.

“Honestly, where is umma? What is taking her so long to go back here?”

Sungmin asks, worrying.

“She’ll be here soon. Just relax okay”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin just nods her head. There was a knock on the door.

“Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Cho”

A nurse went inside the clinic, greeting the couple happily. She brings a wheelchair with her.

“I’ll bring Ms. Sungmin at the sonogram room. Doctor Kim is waiting there for both of you”

The nurse tells them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stand up.

“Please sit here ma’am”

The nurse told Sungmin, asking her to sit on the wheelchair. Sungmin just follows as the nurse bring her at the sonogram room with Kyuhyun.

“Umma”

Sohee smiles upon seeing Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“Why do I need to be here?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun helps her to stand up.

“Because…”

Sohee moves towards Sungmin and happily holds her hand.

“I’m going to show you and Kyu something and I’m sure that both of you will be happy to see it”

“See what?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“You’ll know it baby bunny”

Sohee happily told her. Kyuhyun helps Sungmin to go up on the bed. She lies down on the bed. The nurse covers her lower part with a blanket.

“Just relax okay”

Sohee told Sungmin who nods at her.

“Come closer sweetheart”

Sohee told Kyuhyun, asking him to stand closer to her. Kyuhyun follows.

“Let’s start”

Sohee puts Sungmin’s blouse up to expose her tummy as she starts performing an ultrasound on her.

“See…”

Sohee happily points something on the screen. Kyuhyun and Sungmin looks on it.

“What is it umma? Is there something wrong with my wife?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling worried. Sohee shakes her head and smiles at the couple who looks nervous.

“It’s your baby”

“BABY?”

The couple shouts in unison.

“But umma, are you sure? It doesn’t look like a baby”

Sungmin told Sohee.

“Min is right umma. It’s like a dot or something”

Kyuhyun told Sohee without taking his eyes away from the monitor.

“It’s because it’s just about to develop. Baby bunny is only three weeks pregnant. What you’re seeing right now is what you called a gestational sac. It’s the fluid-filled structure that surrounds the embryo in the womb. That’s the only thing that we can see as of now because baby bunny is still in the early stage of pregnancy. But as her pregnancy progress, there will be changes and the baby in her womb will grow and develop”

Sohee told the couple happily.

“So when can we see our baby in an ultrasound?”

Kyuhyun asks excitedly.

“At around 8 weeks of pregnancy, we can already see the baby’s development in an ultrasound”

Sohee answers. Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at each other, feeling happy about the good news. Kyuhyun helps Sungmin to fix her clothes and sits on the bed.

“Congratulations to both of you. I’m really happy to know that my baby bunny is already pregnant. I just wish that honeybee will also be pregnant soon, so there will be two adorable babies in the family. I don’t understand why my cutie pie is so slow in impregnating his wifey”

Sohee told the couple. She’s very happy for Kyuhyun and Sungmin and she also wishes that Jongwoon and Ryeowook will also have a baby soon.

“Maybe Jongwoonie is just finding the right time umma”

Kyuhyun told Sohee, avoiding laughing.

“I don’t understand those two. They’ve been married for three years but it seems that they don’t even have a plan to have a baby. I can’t believe that they will prioritize their work that much. But then…”

Sohee happily hugs Sungmin.

“I’m still happy because my baby bunny will be a mom soon”

Sohee told Sungmin while hugging her sweetly. She looks at the couple.

“You should take care of my baby bunny more okay Kyu”

“Yes umma”

Kyuhyun smiles brightly while nodding his head like a kid. Sohee holds Sungmin’s hands.

“Early stage of pregnancy will be hard because of morning sickness and because it’s your first pregnancy. But don’t worry, Kyu is there for you and all the pain and hardship that you will feel during the pregnancy and giving birth will be gone once you finally see your baby and hold him on your arms”

Sohee happily tells her soon to be daughter while reminiscing the day she gave birth to Jongwoon and Dasom.

“You need to take a lot of extra care because you’re anemic. Don’t tire yourself that much and avoid stress so we can avoid complications during pregnancy. Do I make myself clear baby bunny?”

Sohee asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“Yes umma”

“And of course…I have a simple favor to ask”

Sohee told the couple. Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at her, wondering what the favor is. Sohee smiles brightly.

“Is it okay if we have family dinner tonight at the Kim mansion? Let’s have a simple celebration. I’m sure that everyone will be happy to hear the good news, especially love. You see. Love and I are longing for a grandchild and our wish is finally granted”

Sohee happily told the couple. She looks at Sungmin.

“Your Chul appa will surely be happy. He will be the happiest soon to be grandpa in the world and I’m the happiest soon to be grandma in the world”

Sohee told them, giggling happily.

“You see baby. I finally understand why Jongwoonie is so weird because umma and appa are weird too. He inherited his weirdness to them”

Kyuhyun whispers softly on Sungmin’s ear, avoiding laughing. Sungmin pouts cutely and gently hits Kyuhyun’s arm.

“So, what do you think?”

Sohee asks, hoping that the couple will say yes.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin looks at her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and nods his head.

“Of course umma. That will be lovely. I’ll just cancel my meeting later at six in the evening and just reschedule it in some other day so we can have family dinner tonight. No problem about that”

“OMO! Thank you. Let’s have dinner in the house at seven in the evening. I’ll be the one who will inform everyone”

Sohee told them happily, feeling excited for the family dinner and for the couple to announce Sungmin’s pregnancy to everyone.

~~~

*THE BREWING HUB*

 

Yoona is having a snack with her friend Boram. She invites her to have a snack with her because she wants to hear what happen to the emergency meeting of Mr. Lee with Jongwoon on that day about the changes in Ryeowook’s perfume commercial.

“Mr. Kim drops the project. Luminous Creatives won’t work on it anymore”

Boram told Yoona who stops drinking her iced mocha upon hearing the bad news.

“Why?”

Yoona asks.

“Mr. Kim terminated the contract because he doesn’t agree on the changes that Mr. Lee and I want for the perfume commercial of his wife. He gets mad at Mr. Lee and he doesn’t like the idea. He told Mr. Lee that we’re not respecting their marriage and him as Ryeowook-shi’s husband”

Boram told her friend.

“Well…he got a point but then…”

Boram slowly shakes her head.

“It’s all your fault”

Boram told Yoona.

“My fault? Why blame it on me?”

Yoona asks, pretending to be innocent. Boram raises an eyebrow.

“Stop playing innocent Im Yoona. Whose idea is it? Everything is already planned but you interfere because you want to make Mr. Kim jealous and you want to make an issue about Ryeowook-shi and Myungsoo-shi doing projects together. You’re trying to use Myungsoo-shi’s comeback in the showbiz industry to make an issue that will bring chaos to Mr. Kim and his wife’s marriage”

Boram told her friend, frowning at her.

“I should have not listen to you. I supposed to gain money but I lose it because I listen to you”

Boram told Yoona.

“Come on darling. It’s not like it’s over. I mean…go to other advertising company and make a deal with them. They will surely get the project because Myungsoo-shi’s comeback in the showbiz industry is really a big hit. There are a lot of fans who want him to do a lot of projects with his ex-girlfriend. Luminous Creatives is not the only advertising company here in the world”

“I know. But we can’t do that because once Mr. Lee and I still insist to do the project with Ryeowook-shi and Myungsoo-shi, Mr. Kim will sew us”

Boram shakes her head, afraid of Jongwoon.

“We’re talking about Kim Jongwoon here. He is a Kim and you know how powerful and influential his family is. He is really scary when he gets mad and he really mean what he say. You know that because you’re his ex-fiancee”

“You and Mr. Lee are just coward”

Yoona told her friend, making her frowns even more.

“Excuse me? You want us to risk our companies and our reputations just to please you and help you in executing your evil plan?”

Boram asks. She smirks at Yoona.

“No way! You can just think of other plan to get Mr. Kim back. Just don’t involve me and Mr. Lee anymore because we don’t want to get ourselves in great trouble okay. It’s hard to go to a battle that you know you cannot win. Be thankful that Mr. Lee didn’t blab that those changes are your idea and we’re stupid to listen to you”

Boram told Yoona. She sighs softly.

“Why don’t you just give up huh? Mr. Kim is happily married now. Stop being bitter. It’s your choice to leave him before and now it’s his choice to be happy with Ryeowook-shi, without you in his life. Just respect their marriage and move on. There are a lot of men out there. Leave the married man alone. Honestly, if your parents find out about what you’re doing, they will surely scold you”

Boram told Yoona, reprimanding her.

“Stop reprimanding me okay. Just help me”

“I already told you. I’m out of it”

Boram told Yoona who sighs heavily.

“Useless”

Yoona whispers softly so Boram won’t hear it. She just sighs softly and continues drinking her iced mocha while thinking of other plan to make Jongwoon and Ryeowook fight and divorce each other.

~~~

Jongwoon arrives at the filming site of the movie to fetch his wife. He looks at the rare view mirror to check his self before going out of his car. He sees Zhoumi and Yuri, watching the filming of a scene in the movie.

“Am I early?”

Jongwoon asks his self because the filming is not yet over.

“But honey told me to be here at five”

Jongwoon told his self as he walks towards Zhoumi and Yuri.

“Oppa, Sir Jongwoon is here”

Yuri whispers to Zhoumi who is concentrating on watching the scene of Ryeowook and Myungsoo at the park.

“What?”

Zhoumi asks because he didn’t catch what Yuri told him because his attention is focused on the scene.

“Sir Jongwoon is here”

Yuri told him. Zhoumi looks around and found Jongwoon walking towards them.

“Spell trouble”

Zhoumi told Yuri.

“I guess someone will be grilled today”

Yuri told Zhoumi, worrying that Jongwoon will get mad at Ryeowook because the scene that they are filming has a kissing part.

“Hi Jongwoon-ah”

Zhoumi smiles at Jongwoon who also smiles at him. They give each other a fist bump.

“Am I early? Wookie told me to be here at five in the afternoon to fetch her. But I guess the filming is not yet done”

Jongwoon told Zhoumi as he looks at his wife doing her scene with Myungsoo. He suddenly feels jealous while watching them because he really hates the fact that Ryeowook’s leading man in the movie is no other than her ex-boyfriend and Myungsoo is the man whom Jongwoon is jealous with.

“There’s some technical problems awhile ago and we keep on repeating the scene over and over because Director Hwang hate the way Wookie and Myungsoo act. He wants them to be more passionate”

Zhoumi told Jongwoon whose eyes are focused upon Ryeowook and Myungsoo.

“So it’s a proposal scene?”

Jongwoon asks because Myungsoo kneels in front of Ryeowook, holding a ring while there are people at his back holding a banner that says: “Will you be my wife?”

“Ah yes”

Zhoumi nods his head.

“How about you?”

Zhoumi asks. Jongwoon looks at him.

“What about me?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Zhoumi smiles at him.

“How did you propose to Wookie? Just curious”

Zhoumi told Jongwoon. He keeps on talking to him, trying to distract him so he wouldn’t witness the kissing scene of Ryeowook and Myungsoo.

“Well…”

Jongwoon smiles upon remembering how he proposes marriage to his wife.

“I propose marriage to her in Paris…at the Eiffel Tower”

Jongwoon answers before looking at his wife’s direction.

“Wow! The city of love”

Zhoumi told Jongwoon.

“By the way, when do you plan to visit the twins? They already miss you and Wookie”

Zhoumi told Jongwoon who looks at him again.

“Soon. I just don’t know when because Wookie and I are still busy with work. I miss the twins so much”

“You should have a lot of energy because they are already playful. They always have a lot of energy”

Zhoumi happily told Jongwoon who smiles brightly, missing Zhoumi and Victoria’s kids.

“How about you and Wookie? When will the baby arrive?”

Zhoumi asks. Jongwoon just shakes his head as an answer. He focuses his eyes back on his wife and her ex-boyfriend.

“Wookie told me that—”

Zhoumi stops talking when Jongwoon’s expression becomes serious. He tries his best to distract Jongwoon but he fails because Jongwoon still witness the kissing scene. Jongwoon can feel his jealousy rising while watching Ryeowook and Myungsoo kissing each other passionately.

“It’s fake”

Zhoumi told Jongwoon who remains quiet. Jongwoon feels jealous and mad even though the kiss is just fake.

“How many kissing scene are there in the movie?”

Jongwoon asks without taking his eyes away from Ryeowook and Myungsoo.

“The original is two but Director Hwang makes it five because they remove the bed scene”

Zhoumi informs Jongwoon who just nods his head while frowning.

“CUT!”

Director Hwang shouts. He stands up and happily claps his hands.

“VERY GOOD! THAT WAS A PERFECT KISSING SCENE! THAT’S THE PASSION THAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!”

He shouts happily. Ryeowook and Myungsoo just stare at each other before bowing at Director Hwang who hugs them happily.

“Okay!”

He claps his hands to get everyone’s attention.

“Let’s wrap up for today. I will see you all later at twelve midnight in Incheon Airport as we continue filming for the movie. Job well done, all of you”

Changsun told them. Ryeowook bows at him, to Myungsoo and to the other staffs before walking to where Zhoumi and Yuri are. Her heart suddenly beats fast when she sees Jongwoon with her manager and PA.

“OMO! I forgot that I told him to fetch me today”

Ryeowook told herself, feeling nervous. She was hoping that Jongwoon didn’t witness the kissing scene. She calms herself and smiles sweetly as she walks towards them.

“Honey”

Ryeowook was about to kiss Jongwoon but he moves away from her.

“Let’s go?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook looks at Zhoumi and Yuri who just give her a sad look, indicating that Jongwoon witness the kissing scene.

“Go now. I’ll just see you later at twelve midnight”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook. He gently pats Jongwoon’s shoulder.

“See you next time. Just tell me when you and Wookie will visit the twins”

“Okay. Regards to Vic”

Jongwoon waves at Zhoumi and Yuri. He holds Ryeowook’s hand and was about to leave with her when someone calls him.

“Jongwoon hyung!”

Jongwoon turns around. Myungsoo runs towards him and hits him so hard causing him to fall on the floor.

“OMO!”

Ryeowook and Yuri shout with wide eyes open. Myungsoo’s manager quickly runs towards him upon seeing what he did. He wraps his arms around Myungsoo to prevent him from going closer to Jongwoon who is still on the floor.

“Yah! Why did you do that?”

Ryeowook asks Myungsoo, staring at him seriously. Zhoumi helps Jongwoon to stand. Jongwoon wipes the blood on his lower lip with his thumb.

“Fight me!”

Myungsoo told Jongwoon angrily, challenging him. Jongwoon just stares at him. He holds Ryeowook’s hand.

“Let’s go”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“YOU’RE A COWARD!”

Myungsoo shouts at Jongwoon.

“Shut up! Don’t make a commotion here!”

Myungsoo’s manager told him, frowning so hard at him. Jongwoon let go of Ryeowook’s hand and moves towards Myungsoo. Zhoumi and Ryeowook holds his arm.

“Honey, no”

Ryeowook told her husband. Jongwoon shoots Myungsoo a deadly glare.

“I don’t go down to your level! Get that?”

Jongwoon told Myungsoo.

“See you around”

Jongwoon told Zhoumi before holding Ryeowook’s hand and walks away with her, leaving the place.

~~~

Krystal was sitting in one of the pavilions outside the building wherein she took her entrance exam. She was waiting for her mother to arrive and fetch her for their dinner. But much to her surprise his father’s driver is the one who arrive to fetch her and not her mother.

“Young lady, we need to go now”

Driver ahjusshi told Krystal who slowly shakes her head.

“But ahjusshi, mom was the one who will fetch me today. We’re going to have dinner together. Dad knows it”

Krystal told him. Driver ahjusshi shakes his head.

“Sir Kyuhyun told me to fetch you here because there will be a family dinner tonight at the Kim mansion. Your mom already knows about it”

“Kim mansion? Aunt Wookie and Uncle Jongwoon’s house?”

Krystal asks. Driver ahjusshi shakes his head.

“No young lady. I’m talking about the Kim mansion in Incheon. Sir Heechul and Ma’am Sohee’s house. You will have a family dinner there tonight”

Driver ahjusshi informs Krystal who starts wondering why they need to have a family dinner at the Kim mansion in Incheon.

“Will mom join the dinner?”

Krystal asks. Driver ahjusshi shakes his head.

“I don’t know young lady. Sir Kyuhyun just told me to fetch you here and drops you at the Kim mansion in Incheon. We need to leave now because they are waiting for you”

Driver ahjusshi told Krystal.

“Okay”

Krystal stands up. Driver ahjusshi opens the door of the backseat. Krystal went inside. He gently closes the door before running towards the driver’s side. He gets inside and starts driving the car away.

~~~

Ryeowook parks Jongwoon’s car at the corner. She told Jongwoon that she’s the one who will drive because he is hurt and because he looks a bit tired. Jongwoon didn’t argue because he’s not in the mood to argue and he also wants to take a rest.

“Honey, we’re here”

Ryeowook told her husband whose eyes are still closed.

“Are you sleeping?”

Ryeowook asks, worrying a lot. Jongwoon shakes his head. He’s not sleeping. He just closes his eyes during the drive to rest and to avoid talking to his wife. He slowly opens his eyes.

“What are we doing here? We supposed to go home, right? So why are we here in the park?”

Jongwoon asks, wondering why they are at the park wherein he and Ryeowook used to go and spend time together and have their own world together.

“I miss this place. Let’s have our own world together”

Ryeowook told her husband. She looks at the side mirror and at the rare view mirror, checking if reporters or paparazzi are following them.

“They won’t follow you because they know that I’m with you. We’re together so they wouldn’t follow and chase you”

Jongwoon told his wife upon noticing her staring at the side mirror and rare view mirror.

“Just to be sure”

Ryeowook told her husband before pressing a button to open the roof of Jongwoon’s car. She smiles while feeling the wind that blows softly and seeing the beautiful trees and flowers make her feel relaxed.

“It’s good that the park is not crowded at this hour. Nobody will see us and disturb us here”

Ryeowook told her husband who is only quiet.

“Thanks for the lovely bouquet of camellia”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, smiling while staring at the lovely bouquet of camellia that was at the backseat. But her smile suddenly vanished from her lips when Jongwoon didn’t even speak or react. He is being cold towards her and that makes her feel sad.

“Honey”

Ryeowook speaks, but Jongwoon just ignores her. He didn’t even look at her.

“Please…”

Ryeowook holds her husband’s hand, hoping that he will already talk to her. Jongwoon looks at her.

“Don’t be like that. I don’t want you to be cold on me…please…talk to me”

“About?”

Jongwoon asks before pulling his hand away from her grip.

“Honey, I’m not fighting with you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who stares at her seriously.

“I’m also not fighting with you. What do you want me to talk about? What do you want me to say? That I’m mad because I’m jealous? Is that what you want to hear from me? Did you just want me to go there and fetch you so I can see your kissing scene with your ex-boyfriend?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling angry and jealous at the same time.

“It’s a fake kiss”

“I don’t care! That’s still a kiss and I hate it! I hate to see my wife kissing other man! Myungsoo is your ex-boyfriend and I’m really jealous! I really hate the fact that you need to be in a movie with him and kiss him a lot of time! Aish!”

Jongwoon frowns hard. He looks at his wife and gently pulls her towards him. Ryeowook was shock when Jongwoon presses his lips hard on hers, trying to kiss her.

“Ouch!”

Jongwoon quickly pulls back because his lower lip is injured and it’s really aching.

“And what do you think you’re doing Kim Jongwoon?”

Ryeowook asks.

“I kiss better than him”

Jongwoon told his wife, still frowning. Ryeowook suddenly laughs.

“And why are you laughing?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Because you’re cute when you’re jealous. Didn’t you know that?”

Ryeowook told her husband who just frowns at her. She removes her seatbelt and reaches for the first aid kit that she borrowed from one of the staffs before leaving the filming site with Jongwoon.

“What are you doing?”

Jongwoon asks when Ryeowook moves towards him, sitting on his lap.

“I’m going to treat your injured lower lip. It will be easy if I sit on your lap”

“No PDA”

“PDA? So what if I sit on your lap? I’m your wife. There’s nothing wrong with that”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, smiling at him. She starts treating the cut on Jongwoon’s lower lip.

“Ouch!”

“OMO! Sorry honey. Don’t move. Stay still because I can’t clearly see it”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who keeps on frowning at her.

“It hurts okay”

“I know and I’m sorry”

Ryeowook told her husband.

“I don’t understand why he needs to hit you. He’s insane. He really hit you hard. The cut is a bit deep and it’s bruising. Maybe we should see a doctor”

Ryeowook told her husband, worrying about him. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“It’s just a lip and it’s a minor injury. Don’t worry too much. It will be fine in a week”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“I’m really sorry hon. But please don’t get mad anymore and don’t be jealous anymore okay”

Ryeowook told her husband before returning the first aid kit at the backseat. She looks at Jongwoon who still look serious. She holds his gorgeous face between her hands and carefully presses her lips on his; kissing him softly and sweetly yet gentle enough not to hurt his injured lip.

“I love you and you’re the only one that I love”

Ryeowook whispers on her husband’s lips before kissing him again. Jongwoon smiles while feeling his wife’s lips on his. He opens his mouth to respond to the kiss but he ends up breaking the kiss because his lower lip is aching.

“I seriously want to kill Myungsoo for hitting you. You can’t kiss me because your lower lip is injured”

Ryeowook told her husband who is holding his aching lip.

“No kissing for one week”

Jongwoon told his wife. Ryeowook shakes her head.

“No way! If you can’t kiss me then I’ll be the one who will kiss you”

Ryeowook told her husband happily. She was about to kiss Jongwoon again when his mobile phone rings.

“Your work always disturb us”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, frowning at him. Jongwoon gets his mobile phone inside his pocket.

“It’s not work. It’s umma”

Jongwoon told his wife, showing her his mobile phone.

“Yeoboseo”

Jongwoon answers the call.

“Put it in loudspeaker”

Ryeowook told her husband. Sohee giggles upon hearing her daughter-in-law’s angelic voice. Jongwoon puts his mobile phone in loudspeaker so Ryeowook can also talk with his mother.

Mom, I miss you. My Jongwoonie and I are having some time together at the park”

Ryeowook happily told her mother-in-law over the phone, making her smile.

“That’s wonderful honeybee. But I’m sorry because I need to disturb your time together”

Sohee told the couple over the phone.

“Why? Is there something wrong umma?”

Jongwoon asks with worried voice. Sohee shakes her head.

“Nothing. All is well. I just want to inform you and honeybee that we’re going to have family dinner here at home tonight. Your Aunt Hani and I are will be the one who will cook dinner for tonight but of course our chefs still help us because we can’t do everything alone”

Sohee told them happily.

“We’re going to celebrate something tonight”

Jongwoon and Ryeowook stare at each other, wondering what the occasion on that day is.

“Why do we need to celebrate? What’s the occasion umma?”

Jongwoon asks his mother.

“There’s no occasion cutie pie. We just need to celebrate because something wonderful happen on this day. You and honeybee should go here now. Bumblebee is already here and your appa just arrive from work. Kyu and baby bunny are on their way now as well as Krystal, Taecyeon and Minho. I just don’t know if Siwon and Sunhwa can make it because Siwon is still at work and Sunhwa doesn’t want to join”

Sohee informs them.

“I’m sorry mom. Umma is just being immature”

Ryeowook told her mother-in-law sadly.

“Don’t worry honeybee because what happen between her and bumblebee won’t affect our family ties. So don’t think too much okay”

Sohee told her daughter-in-law. Ryeowook just nods her head.

“You better go here now. We’re going to wait”

“YES MOM! SEE YOU LATER AND DAD!”

Ryeowook happily told Sohee who keeps on smiling brightly. She always want to spend time with her children, but because they are always busy and already have their own lives, she rarely see them and spend time with them and that’s why she keeps on missing them. She’s always happy whenever she will see them and spend time with them and have family bonding.

“Drive safely. I love you both”

“We love you too umma”

Jongwoon happily told his mother before hanging up.

“So, let’s go?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods happily.

“I’ll be the one who will drive now okay. I already take a rest, so I’ll drive now”

“No”

Ryeowook shakes her head, disagreeing with her husband.

“I’ll still drive. Don’t forget that you’re injured”

“Hon, it’s just a—”

Ryeowook kisses Jongwoon softly, stopping him from talking.

“You’re still injured even though it’s just a lower lip. Don’t argue with me honey because I won’t let you win”

“Arasso”

“Good”

Ryeowook smiles at her husband before returning at the driver’s seat. She presses a button to close the roof of Jongwoon’s car.

“Hon”

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon.

“Yes?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon gives her a flying kiss since he is having a hard time kissing her because of his injured lower lip.

“That will do right?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook giggles happily.

“That was sweet”

Ryeowook told him.

“Thank you and sorry for throwing tantrums awhile ago. I’m just jealous”

“I understand. But please don’t be jealous anymore because I only love you my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, making him smiles sweetly.

“I love you too honey…so much”

“I love you more my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook smiles at her husband before driving his car away.

~~~

*KIM MANSION (Incheon, South Korea)

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrive at the Kim mansion. The head maid welcomes them with a smile on her lips. Sungmin smiles brightly upon seeing her best friend at the living room. Dasom looks serious while typing something on her laptop.

“Busy?”

Dasom stops what she’s doing when she hears someone speaks. She raises her head and found Sungmin standing by the doorway with Kyuhyun, smiling at her.

“Oh my God! Baby bunny!”

Dasom puts down her laptop on top of the center table. She quickly stands up and happily walks towards the couple. She hugs Sungmin happily.

“It’s good to see you. I’m so happy to know that we’re going to have a family dinner tonight”

Dasom told Sungmin before looking at Kyuhyun. She smiles at him.

“Hi oppa. How’s work?”

Dasom asks as they walk towards the sofa.

“Fine. I supposed to have a meeting tonight at six but I cancel it for the family dinner. I can’t say no to umma and it’s a simple favor from her. I don’t want her to be sad and I know that Min already misses her family so much and she will be happy to see all of you”

Kyuhyun told Dasom before sitting beside his wife. Sungmin looks at Dasom who gets her laptop and starts typing again.

“Busy?”

Sungmin asks. Dasom shakes her head.

“Not really. I’m just sending an important documents to one of my team members. Jongwoonie oppa needs the final output of it first thing in the morning”

Dasom told her soon to be sister.

“So, it’s true. You’re already working under Jongwoonie oppa?”

Sungmin asks. Dasom nods her head. She closes her laptop before looking at the couple.

“Tell me the truth. Do I look haggard?”

Dasom asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin shake their heads.

“No. You still look the same. Still beautiful. Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Dasom sighs softly.

“I really think that I become old now. Like 40 years has been added to my age because of oppa. He’s so strict and really scary. He’s giving me a hard time. He’s perfectionist and demanding…really a scary boss”

Dasom told them. Kyuhyun laughs upon hearing Dasom.

“Jongwoonie is really like that. He is always scary even though he’s not at work. That’s the result of playing hide and seek with Wookie”

Kyuhyun told Dasom before laughing again. Dasom just stares at Kyuhyun because she doesn’t understand what Kyuhyun meant by “hide and seek with Ryeowook”. Sungmin pouts and gently hits her husband’s arm.

“Yah! Stop that thing”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who keeps on laughing.

“Don’t tease Jongwoonie oppa and Wookie unnie later”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, warning him. She looks at Dasom.

“Don’t mind Kyu. He just love teasing oppa and unnie”

Sungmin told Dasom. She smiles at her.

“But don’t worry about your looks. You’re still beautiful. Taecyeon oppa wouldn’t dare to exchange you to other woman”

Sungmin told her best friend who smiles at her.

“Where is umma?”

Sungmin asks.

“She’s still in the kitchen with Aunt Hani. They are busy with the chefs”

“Aunt Hani is here?”

Sungmin asks, feeling excited to see Hani. Dasom nods happily as an answer.

“She will be staying here for the meantime”

“How about Uncle Junsu?”

Sungmin asks. Dasom shakes her head.

“Maybe we can ask her later”

Dasom told her as they both giggle like high school girls.

“How about appa?”

“He’s at the balcony, talking to his lawyer over the phone”

Dasom answers. She smiles brightly upon seeing Taeyeon arrives with Jungmo. The Kim family driver was the one who fetch them.

“Aunt Taeyeon and Jungmo are already here”

Dasom happily informs her best friend. Sungmin smiles brightly upon seeing her aunt walking happily towards them with Jungmo.

“AUNT TAEYEON!”

Sungmin and Dasom happily greets Taeyeon. Kyuhyun bows at her and gives Jungmo a high five. Taeyeon hugs Kyuhyun happily.

“It’s good to see you sweetheart. How are you?”

Taeyeon asks, smiling at him. Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

“I’m good Aunt Taeyeon. I’m doing great”

“You look so happy today”

“I am always happy because of Min”

Kyuhyun happily told his aunt-in-law. Taeyeon smiles at him and gently pats his cheek before hugging Sungmin and Dasom. She gives them a peck on their cheeks.

“I miss you both”

Taeyeon told them before sitting in between them.

“Where is Jongwoonie and Wookie?”

Taeyeon asks, looking for the couple.

“They’ll be here soon”

Dasom told Taeyeon.

“How about your prince charming?”

Taeyeon asks, looking for Taecyeon.

“Oh! He is on his way here. He’ll be coming from his practice. They have a game on Wednesday next week. He’ll be here with Minho”

Dasom informs Taeyeon.

“Umma is in the kitchen with Aunt Hani. Appa is busy talking to his lawyer over the phone. He’ll be here after”

Taeyeon nods her head, feeling happy to be in the Kim mansion who always has a peaceful and welcoming ambiance. She misses everyone and she’s happy that she’s going to see them. Krystal arrives in the Kim mansion. Kyuhyun welcomes her with a smile.

“How’s my princess?”

Kyuhyun asks his daughter before embracing her on his arms.

“I supposed to have dinner with mom. So, why do I need to be here?”

Krystal asks, frowning at her father.

“Sohee umma calls for a family dinner because we’re going to celebrate something tonight”

Kyuhyun told his daughter.

“So? They are not my family”

Krystal asks, making Dasom frowns..

“Yah! I don’t like the way your step-daughter talk”

Dasom whispers to Sungmin.

“Bumblebee, please have patience with her okay”

“Fine. I’ll do it for you. But honestly, she acts like your evil witch mother-in-law”

Dasom told her best friend, sighing softly.

“How’s your exam sweetheart?”

Sungmin asks Krystal, smiling at her. Krystal just stares at her and gives her an “I don’t want to talk to you” look.

“Well anyway sweetheart…”

Kyuhyun holds Taeyeon’s hand.

“She’s Aunt Taeyeon. She’s your stepmom’s aunt and he is Jungmo. He is your stepmom’s childhood friend. They are here to join us in dinner”

Kyuhyun told Krystal, introducing Taeyeon and Jungmo to her.

“It’s nice to meet you beautiful girl. Kyu is blessed to have a very beautiful and wonderful daughter”

Taeyeon told Krystal who just ignores her.

“Honestly, I want to go home now”

Krystal whispers but Kyuhyun hears her.

“Stop being a brat”

Kyuhyun whispers to her.

“Whatever dad”

Krystal frowns and just sit somewhere all by herself. She gets her ipad inside her bag so she has something to do. She just wants to be alone because she doesn’t want to socialize with them.

“It’s okay baby. Maybe she’s tired because of her exam”

Sungmin told her husband, holding his hand. Kyuhyun just nods.

“Sorry about that”

Kyuhyun told them.

“No worries sweetheart. Minnie is right. Maybe she’s tired and that’s why she wants to be alone”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun, smiling at him.

“NOONA!!!”

Everyone stare at the owner of the voice. Minho finally arrives with Taecyeon.

“The hardheaded kid is finally here”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Minho happily runs towards Sungmin and hugs her happily.

“I miss you noona. Did you miss me?”

Minho asks, smiling like a kid.

“Of course I do”

Sungmin told her brother-in-law, gently patting his cheek. Minho bows at Taeyeon upon recognizing her. He pats Dasom’s head as a greeting before looking at his step-brother.

“What’s up with her?”

Minho asks before looking at Krystal’s direction.

“She’s not in the mood. Maybe she’s tired because of her entrance exam”

Kyuhyun answers.

“Don’t worry hyung. I’ll take care of her”

Minho told his step-brother before walking towards Krystal, joining her. Jongwoon and Ryeowook arrive in the mansion. They happily walk towards their family and give them hugs.

“You guys are late”

Kyuhyun told the couple, teasing them.

“Are we?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin, Dasom and Taecyeon nod, joining Kyuhyun in teasing them.

“Oh! Sorry about that. My Jongwoonie and I go somewhere after he fetch me at the filming site of my movie. Where are mom and dad?”

Ryeowook asks, looking for Sohee and Heechul.

“Oppa, what happen to your lower lip?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon worriedly, noticing his injured lower lip.

“You don’t have that earlier when you have a meeting with me”

Dasom told her brother, wondering what happen to his lower lip.

“It’s nothing”

Jongwoon told them.

“Ah I know”

Kyuhyun happily snaps his fingers. He looks at the couple and flashes a teasing smile.

“Wookie bites it”

Kyuhyun told the couple, making everyone laugh.

“What?”

Ryeowook hits her brother’s arm.

“Why will I bite my husband’s lip?”

Ryeowook asks, pulling Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Because you’re being naughty. It’s okay baby boo. It’s okay to be naughty sometimes”

Kyuhyun told his sister, happily teasing her and his brother-in-law.

“Look at Jongwoonie. He’s blushing”

Kyuhyun teases Jongwoon.

“Yah! I’m not blushing!”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, pouting at him.

“Just admit it lovers. You guys did something naughty and that’s why you’re late. Both of you are guilty”

Kyuhyun teases them happily. He sits beside Sungmin and starts laughing hard.

“So, I’ll have a cute niece or nephew soon because you spend some naughty time together huh?”

Dasom asks the couple, teasing them too. She and Kyuhyun give each other a high five because Jongwoon and Ryeowook just start blushing because of their craziness.

“I told you that I didn’t do it! Oh my gosh! You guys are so ert!”

Ryeowook told them, hitting her brother again who keeps on laughing. Sohee and Hani arrive at the living room to call them for dinner.

“DINNER’S READY!”

Sohee told them happily, catching their attentions.

“LOVE!!!”

Everyone stares at the owner’s voice. Heechul was running downstairs, feeling so happy.

“LOVE!!!”

Heechul shouts happily. He happily runs towards Sohee.

“What’s wrong? Why are you shouting like that?”

Sohee asks, feeling worried. Heechul hugs her happily.

“LAWYER LEE TOLD ME THAT THE COURT FINALLY GRANTED THE ADOPTION!”

Heechul announces happily. Sohee smiles brightly upon hearing her husband.

“That’s not a joke, right love?”

Sohee asks, feeling happy to hear another good news on that day.

“I’M NOT KIDDING LOVE! BABY BUNNY WILL BE A KIM NOW!”

Heechul shouts happily. Jongwoon and Dasom quickly hug Sungmin, feeling happy to hear that she’s finally going to be a Kim officially and legally and will already be their sister.

“I’m so happy baby bunny. Finally, you’re my sister”

Dasom told Sungmin.

“Baby bunny just need to sign the adoption paper to make it official”

Heechul told them happily. Hani hugs her sister, feeling happy for her, Heechul and their children. She’s happy because she knows how much Heechul and Sohee love Sungmin and how much they want Sungmin to finally become a Kim. Heechul and Sohee walk towards their daughter and give her a hug. Sungmin hug them too.

“Finally, you’re my daughter now”

Sohee tells Sungmin. Her tears are forming in her eyes because of happiness.

“I’m sure that your siblings are also happy about it”

Sohee told Sungmin who looks at Jongwoon and Dasom; both are smiling brightly at her.

“I’m going to throw a big party next week to officially introduce Sungmin as a Kim and as my daughter”

Heechul told them happily. Dasom happily claps her hands, feeling excited about it. Taeyeon smiles at her niece, feeling happy for her.

“I’m happy that you finally have your family”

“You’re my family too Aunt Taeyeon”

Sungmin told her aunt. Taeyeon gently pats her niece’s cheek.

“Promise me that you’re going to sign that adoption paper okay”

Taeyeon told Sungmin. She knows that she’s not going to live long because she’s already old and sick. She wants Sungmin to be a Kim because she knows that the Kim family love her so much. She knows that they can protect her and take care of her. Taeyeon wants Sungmin to be in good hands before she leaves the world and that’s why she’s very happy to hear that Sungmin will finally become a Kim; Sungmin will have a family, so she’s no longer worried because she knows that her niece will be fine even if she’s no longer with her.

“Do you think being a Kim is right?”

Sungmin asks. Taeyeon holds her niece’s hands and smiles at her.

“Why? What’s bothering your mind?”

Taeyeon asks.

“People might think that I want to be a Kim because they are rich, influential and powerful”

Sungmin tells her aunt, shaking her head.

“I don’t want the people to think that I’m using them. I’m not like that. I want to be a Kim because I love them and they are my family here”

“Sign that adoption paper. Don’t mind what the other people will think and say. The Kim family is your family. They love you and you love them. So promise me that you will sign the adoption paper okay”

“Okay”

Sungmin told her aunt who just smiles sweetly at her.

“Okay”

Heechul claps his hands happily.

“It’s dinner time. We should—”

Heechul stops talking when he notices his son’s injured lower lip.

“And what happen to your lower lip Kim Jongwoon? Yah! Don’t tell me that you’re throwing a fight with someone?”

Heechul asks, frowning at his son. Jongwoon shakes his head. He was about to speak when Kyuhyun butts-in.

“He’s not fighting with someone appa. Baby boo was the one who do it to him. She bites Jongwoonie’s lip because they are having a naughty time together awhile ago before they went here”

Kyuhyun told Heechul before laughing softly.

“Oppa! I told you that I didn’t bite my Jongwoonie’s lip!”

Ryeowook told her brother, blushing a little because Kyuhyun keeps on teasing her and Jongwoon.

“OMO!”

They look at Sohee who are staring at the Jongwoon and Ryeowook with a shock expression.

“I’m really sorry cutie pie and honeybee. Did I disturb you awhile ago? I mean…that’s the reason why you guys are in the park? I’m sorry cutie pie if I disturb your naughty time with your wife awhile ago because I gave you a call”

Sohee told Jongwoon.

“HUH?”

Jongwoon and Ryeowook shout in unison. Kyuhyun starts laughing softly, ignoring Sungmin’s glare. Dasom starts blushing.

“Oh my gosh oppa! Why on earth you and unnie need to be naughty in a park? That’s PDA”

Dasom told her brother.

“Love, why did you do that? You’re not supposed to disturb our Jongwoonie and our honeybee. Aish! That’s the reason why they can’t make a baby because you’re always disturbing them”

Heechul told his wife, pouting at her.

“Appa, it’s not like that. Wookie and I—”

“It’s okay son. I can understand you. Just don’t be too harsh on honeybee okay”

Heechul happily tells his son, teasing him and Ryeowook too.

“Aigoo! Opps is giving me a headache”

Ryeowook whispers to Jongwoon as she hides her beautiful face on his back, feeling embarrassed because her in-laws are teasing her and Jongwoon of having a naughty time together in the park because of Kyuhyun.

“Can we just have our dinner now because the atmosphere is getting weird”

Jongwoon told them before going inside the dining hall with Ryeowook.

“He’s throwing tantrums again because you disturb him and honeybee”

Heechul told his wife, teasing her. He giggles happily and follows the couple inside the dining hall.

“Let’s have dinner now”

Sohee tells everyone as they all goes inside the dining hall to have dinner together.

“Will Uncle Junsu arrive?”

Dasom asks her aunt. Hani stops eating. She looks at Jongwoon, Dasom and Sungmin who are staring at her with bright smiles on their lips.

“No”

Hani answers, making them sigh.

“Why not?”

Sungmin asks.

“Kid, stop teasing your Aunt Hani. Junsu will not be here because he’s no longer a part of our family upon his divorce with your aunt. So stop teasing them. Junsu already has a girlfriend”

Heechul told his children.

“It’s just a girlfriend”

Jongwoon told his father. Dasom and Sungmin nod, agreeing with their brother.

“They can still break-up”

Sungmin tells Heechul before giving Jongwoon a high five.

“And it doesn’t mean that there will be no more second chance for them”

Dasom added as she and Sungmin giggle happily.

“You guys really love teasing me. There’s no more room for second chance okay”

Hani told them.

“But the kids have a point unnie. It’s just a girlfriend…second chance is not bad”

Sohee told her sister.

“Sohee”

Hani pouts at her sister who just smiles at her, giving her a cute peace sign.

“Why are we talking about me? Why not talk about our bumblebee and Taecyeon”

Hani told them, changing the topic.

“Why us?”

Dasom asks.

“There’s nothing wrong with me and bumblebee”

Taecyeon told them.

“When do you plan to get married?”

Hani asks the couple who just stares at her.

“Why are we talking marriage all of a sudden?”

Dasom asks.

“Hani is right. When do you and Taecyeon plan to get married?”

Heechul asks happily.

“Appa, we’re not even engage”

Dasom reasons out. She looks at Sungmin, giving her an eye contact, asking her to save her from the topic about marriage. Sungmin just shakes her head because she doesn’t know how she will help her.

“Taecyeon-ah, bumblebee got a point. You should propose marriage to her soon”

Heechul tells Taecyeon who just smiles at him. The truth is, he already propose marriage to Dasom for two times but she keeps on rejecting him because she’s doesn’t want to have a commitment yet.

“I’m still young for marriage”

Dasom told them.

“Bumblebee, twenty five is not young anymore. I mean, there’s nothing wrong if you get married at the age of twenty five. You and baby bunny have the same age. Taecyeon-ah is a wonderful man”

Sohee told her daughter.

“Umma, bumblebee and I are busy with our works so we still don’t have plan on getting married”

Taecyeon told Sohee.

“Stop lying hyung. Just tell them the truth that you already propose marriage to her for like two times but she keeps on rejecting you”

Minho told Taecyeon, blabbing the truth. He gulps nervously upon realizing what he did. He flashes a weak smile at Dasom who is staring at him angrily.

“Well…ah…”

Minho stops talking. He was lost for words. Kyuhyun gives him a serious glare. Minho smiles weakly and gives Dasom and Taecyeon a peace sign.

“Anyway, why are we talking about marriage all of a sudden?”

Heechul speaks to catch everyone’s attention and to stop the awkward atmosphere.

“It’s okay if bumblebee and Taecyeon-ah are still not ready to tie the knot. No need to be in a hurry. So no pressure at all”

Heechul told his daughter and Taecyeon.

“Anyway…”

Sohee claps her hands happily.

“The reason why I want us to have a family dinner tonight is because we need to celebrate something good that happen today. Well, the announcement about our baby bunny’s adoption is really unexpected, but I know that we’re all happy to hear that the court finally granted it. Now, the real reason why we’re all gathered here is because Kyu and baby bunny need to tell us something wonderful and special”

Sohee tells everyone with a bright smile on her lips, changing the topic about Dasom and Taecyeon.

“I’ll give Kyu the honor to speak”

Sohee tells her son-in-law, smiling sweetly at him. Everyone looks at Kyuhyun who is smiling so bright.

“Min is three weeks pregnant. We’re going to have a baby soon”

Kyuhyun announces happily. Everyone is happy to hear the wonderful news about Sungmin’s pregnancy except for Krystal—she doesn’t want to have a step sibling. Krystal suddenly feels too much hatred towards Sungmin.

“! You ruined everything. You ruined my family. I really hate you so much”

Krystal thought while staring at Sungmin angrily.

“You’re going to have a baby sibling soon. That was wonderful”

Minho happily tells his niece. Krystal just flashes a weak smile and continues eating her dinner.

“It only means that love and I are going to be grandparents soon. That was so lovely”

Heechul tells Kyuhyun and Sungmin, feeling excited to become a grandfather soon.

“How about you Jongwoon-ah?”

Heechul asks his son. Jongwoon looks at him.

“What about me?”

Jongwoon asks, shaking his head.

“I’m not pregnant appa”

Jongwoon tells Heechul who pouts at him.

“Pabo! I’m asking when will you and honeybee give me and your umma a grandchild?”

Heechul asks, hoping that Ryeowook will also get pregnant soon. Jongwoon just ignores his father’s question. He gets his wine and takes a sip, avoiding the topic about him and Ryeowook having a child.

“Yah! Don’t tell me that the rumors about you being an impotent is true?”

Heechul asks, making Jongwoon coughs, causing him to spit the wine that he’s drinking. Ryeowook gets the table napkin and gives it to her husband. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip to avoid his self from laughing.

“What? Wookie and I are just busy with our works so there’s still no room for a baby okay”

Jongwoon tells his father, frowning at him. Ryeowook stares at her husband sadly. She feels guilty because Jongwoon needs to lie to protect her, so her in-laws will not get disappointed with her. Heechul and Sohee frown at their son.

“You and honeybee should stop being busy. Why do you always need to prioritize work than having a child? I’m getting frustrated whenever you’re going to tell us that reason…that you and honeybee are busy with your works…work can wait, right?”

Sohee tells her son. Jongwoon sighs softly, feeling irritated. He really hates it whenever the topic is about him and Ryeowook having a baby.

“Umma, please…can we just stop talking about it? Wookie and I will have a baby when we’re ready to have one okay. Just don’t pressure us because it’s getting stressful. Just focus on baby bunny’s pregnancy and not to me and Wookie not having a baby”

Jongwoon tells his mother, feeling really irritated. Sohee just sighs and didn’t argue anymore because she knows that her son is already feeling irritated. Heechul changes the topic to remove the tension inside the dining hall. Everyone starts laughing and talking happily again, except Krystal who still feels angry about her having a baby sibling from a different mother and Jongwoon who is already quiet because he’s already having a bad mood and because of being envious towards Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry honey”

Ryewook whispers on her husband upon noticing him being quiet. Jongwoon just ignores her and continues his dinner quietly.

~~~

Ryeowook goes back inside the family room after talking to Zhoumi over the phone about some changes in her schedules for tomorrow. She was looking for Jongwoon inside the room, but he is nowhere to be found.

“Do you have a minute?”

Ryeowook looks at her aunt-in-law who is smiling at her.

“Aunt Hani, where is my Jongwoonie?”

Ryeowook asks, wondering where her husband goes. Hani shakes her head.

“I was busy singing with Kyu awhile ago. I didn’t notice cutie pie left the room. Maybe he just went out to get something. Don’t worry. He will go back soon”

Hani tells Ryeowook. She holds her hand.

“Come. Let’s talk over there”

Hani tells Ryeowook before pulling her towards the loungers. They sit beside each other.

“I actually want to talk to you”

“About?”

Ryeowook asks.

“About you and cutie pie”

“What about us Aunt Hani?”

Ryeowook asks while staring at Hani curiously.

“You see. I’ve notice cutie pie being quiet after Kyu announces the pregnancy of baby bunny”

Hani tells Ryeowook.

“Is there something wrong going on between the two of you when it comes on having a baby?”

Hani asks with concern. Ryeowook looks at her aunt-in-law sadly.

“It’s my fault Aunt Hani. I’m the one who is having an issue when it comes to that thing”

“Why? What’s the problem?”

“Well…”

Ryeowook sighs sadly.

“I know that I’m being selfish to my husband but I still don’t want to get pregnant and have a baby. The truth is, my Jongwoonie already wants us to have a baby. He wants it badly, but I’m the one who doesn’t want. I even ask mom to prescribe me birth control pills to avoid pregnancy”

Ryeowook tells Hani.

“You don’t want to have a child?”

Hani asks sadly. Ryeowook shakes her head.

“It’s not like that Aunt Hani. Of course I want to have a baby but not now and not too soon. I know that my Jongwoonie and I are already married for three years already. Mom and dad keep on wishing that we’re going to give them a grandchild soon. But…I just don’t want to have one yet…I’m still busy with my career and I’m scared of it”

Ryeowook tells Hani with teary eyes. Hani sighs softly.

“Is your career more important than Jongwoonie and starting a family with him?”

Hani asks. Ryeowook shakes her head as an answer. Hani holds Ryeowook’s hands.

“Just a piece of advice honeybee”

Hani looks at Ryeowook sadly.

“I know that cutie pie love you so much but that love can fade if you will not give him a child. He might look for someone who is willing to give him a child…”

Hani shakes her head sadly.

“Please don’t be like me. You see. Junsu divorce me because I don’t want to give him a child. I prioritize my career than our marriage and to start our own family. I don’t want you and Jongwoonie to end up just like me and Junsu”

Hani tells Ryeowook.

“Don’t be selfish on cutie pie. He will surely be happy to become a dad, so give that privilege to him. A baby will bring so much joy and blessing not just in our family but mainly to your marriage with Jongwoonie”

“But I’m afraid to get pregnant and to give birth. It will hurt and I’m afraid of pain”

“Don’t be”

Hani smiles.

“I know that you can do it and Jongwoonie is there to take care of you. I’m sure that both of you will become good and loving parents to your future kids”

Hani happily tells Ryeowook, hoping that she and Jongwoon will also have a baby soon just like Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“I talk to you about this matter because I’m concern about you and Jongwoonie. I love you both, so please don’t think that I’m meddling in your married life”

“Of course not Aunt Hani”

Ryeowook shakes her head.

“Don’t worry about it. I know that you’re talking to me because you want to give me advice. I know how much you care for me and my Jongwoonie. I know that you care because you love us and I’m really thankful for that”

Ryeowook hugs her aunt-in-law.

“Thank you Aunt Hani. I hope you and Uncle Junsu will be back together someday. Uncle Junsu should realize that he loses a wonderful woman in his life and he should bring you back”

Ryeowook tells Hani who gently pinches her cheek.

“Hey, you sounds like cutie pie, bumblebee and baby bunny. You guys should stop playing cupid on me and Junsu. He already has a girlfriend”

“So? It’s just a girlfriend. We still believe for a second chance”

Ryeowook tells Hani, giggling happily, teasing her aunt-in-law.

“Just think about what I told you okay”

“I will Aunt Hani”

Hani smiles and embraces Ryeowook sweetly.

“I’m really happy that you’re cutie pie’s wifey. I really like you so much for him and I know that he really loves you that much. I’m looking forward to hear good news from both of you. Everyone will surely be happy about it”

Hani tells Ryeowook, smiling brightly at her.

~~~

“Thanks Kyu”

Sungmin gives the glass of water to her husband after drinking. Kyuhyun puts down the empty glass on top of the bedside table and looks at his wife who is already lying down on the bed with her eyes closed. Sungmin suddenly becomes dizzy and nauseous because of her pregnancy, so Kyuhyun decided that they should just sleep in the Kim mansion as advised by Sohee so that Sungmin can already take a rest and will not get tired because of the long drive from Kim mansion to Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“Are you okay baby? Should I bring you to the hospital?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling worried about his wife.

“I’m fine Kyu. I’m just feeling dizzy and nauseous because of my pregnancy. No need to bring me to the hospital. Umma already told you that what I’m feeling is normal because I’m pregnant and there’s nothing to worry about”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun lay down beside her.

“Sorry baby. If only I can take those things that you’re feeling right now so you wouldn’t have a hard time, I’ll do it and carry it for you”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin who slowly opens her eyes.

“Baby”

Sungmin manages to flash a smile though she’s feeling weak. She cups Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face and gently caresses his cheek.

“I’m okay. As long as you’re here with me, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me because I and our baby are fine”

Sungmin happily tells her husband, reassuring him that there’s nothing to worry about. Kyuhyun captures her lips and kisses her sweetly.

“Thank you Min”

“For?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

“For making me so happy”

Kyuhyun answers.

“Are you happy that we’re going to have a baby soon?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods like a kid.

“I’m very happy. It’s really a wonderful blessing”

Kyuhyun tells his wife happily.

“But do you think Krystal is happy? She’s been quiet the whole night. I’m worried about her”

Sungmin tells her husband, worrying about her stepdaughter.

“Don’t worry about our Krystal. I’m sure that she’s happy. You know. She always want to have a baby sibling and that’s why I’m sure that she’s happy about it. It’s just, maybe she’s really tired because of her entrance exam that’s why she’s quiet”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin. He really thinks that his daughter is happy about Sungmin being pregnant since Krystal always want to have a baby sibling. But what he doesn’t know is that his daughter hates the fact that she’s going to have a step sibling. Krystal hates it and because of it, she hates Sungmin even more.

“But do you really think that she’ll be fine in Minho’s condominium? I really think that you shouldn’t let her go. She needs to stay here with us”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun.

“Baby, she’s going to stay with Minho. Don’t worry because that hardheaded brother of mine should take care of Krystal or else I’ll throw him at the ocean if something bad happen to our daughter”

“But Kyu…”

Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s lips to stop her from talking. He carefully pulls Sungmin towards him and embraces her.

“Shhh…I told you not worry. Our daughter will be fine. You should take a rest now and follow what umma told you. She wants you to have a lot of rest and—”

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin pushes him away from her.

“What’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks his wife who is covering her nose.

“You smell awful Kyu”

Sungmin tells her husband, feeling dizzy again because she hates Kyuhyun’s perfume.

“What? Excuse me Mrs. Cho. I already take a bath okay”

“I’m talking about your perfume. Where on earth did you get it? It smells so awful”

Sungmin tells her husband with teary eyes. She holds her head.

“You’re making me dizzy. Why are you doing this to me? You want me to have a hard time?”

Sungmin asks almost crying. Kyuhyun smells his self.

“What’s wrong with your nose? The perfume smells really nice and so fresh. I like it. I just try the perfume that they provide for their guests”

Kyuhyun explains.

“But do you need to spray perfume at night? You’re just going to sleep”

“I told you baby. I just—”

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin carefully gets off of the bed.

“Hey, where are you going?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin frowns at him.

“Out. I’ll sleep in the other room or maybe with bumblebee. I don’t want to sleep with you because you smell awful. I hate your perfume!”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun quickly stands up and holds Sungmin’s hand so she can’t leave the room.

“But baby this is your room. This will be our room. Don’t leave me here alone”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin suddenly puts her hand on .

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun stares at his wife worriedly. Sungmin didn’t speak. She just goes inside the bathroom to throw up. She doesn’t feel well because of smelling Kyuhyun’s perfume. Kyuhyun follows his wife inside the bathroom. He walks towards Sungmin who is still throwing up on the sink and gently runs his hand on her back, comforting her.

“I’m sorry baby. Are you alright?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin washes her face and and gets paper towels to dry it before looking at her husband who is giving her a worried look.

“Please don’t go near me Kyu. You’re going to kill me. I’ll just sleep with bumblebee”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun who shakes his head sadly.

“No. How about me? You’re going to leave me alone. I want to sleep with you…please baby…please”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, trying to act cute. Sungmin suddenly laughs because she thinks that Kyuhyun looks funny.

“And why are you laughing?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow.

“You look funny”

Sungmin tells her husband as she continues laughing. She leaves the bathroom, still laughing.

“What’s up with her? Why so moody?”

Kyuhyun asks. He goes out of the bathroom to follows his wife. Sungmin is already sitting on their bed, still laughing.

“Stop laughing Cho Sungmin”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, pouting cutely. Sungmin stops and looks at her husband.

“Sorry about that Kyu. It’s just that…”

Sungmin laughs again.

“You look really funny”

Sungmin tells her husband.

“Just stay here with me okay?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“If you promise not to go near me”

“Okay. I won’t. You sleep on the bed and I’ll sleep on the sofa, so—”

Kyuhyun stops talking. He suddenly flashes a naughty smile.

“I have an idea”

Kyuhyun happily tells Sungmin who just stares at him. He starts taking off his clothes, appearing in front of his wife. Sungmin quickly covers her beautiful face with her hands, avoiding seeing her husband’s body.

“Kyu, what are you doing? Oh my gosh. Why are you like that? Please wear your clothes now”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun as she starts blushing. Kyuhyun smiles and shakes his head.

“No. I’ll sleep tonight, so we can sleep together”

Kyuhyun happily tells Sungmin before sitting beside her.

“Yah! Why are you covering your face?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his wife who keeps on blushing. He moves towards Sungmin and removes her hands away from her face. He holds her hands so she can no longer cover her face.

“Why are you blushing? Don’t tell me that you’re still shy to see me ?”

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin who looks away.

“Oh! Someone is being shy huh?”

Kyuhyun happily teases Sungmin.

“Just wear your clothes. You might catch cold”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun without looking at him.

“What’s wrong with my body? Why are you not looking at me? Am I not y to you?”

Kyuhyun asks. He cups Sungmin’s face and gently turns it towards him, so she will be looking at her.

“We already make love and you’re still shy to see me ?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just blushes hard.

“I like you being innocent”

“Kyu, just wear your clothes now and—”

Kyuhyun captures Sungmin’s lips. He kisses her softly and sweetly. Sungmin wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck as she responds to the kiss. They kiss each other with passion. Kyuhyun moves his lips on Sungmin’s neck, gently her skin, making her moans softly. He cups one s and starts caressing it, making Sungmin cringe.

“Kyu”

Sungmin stops what her husband is doing. Kyuhyun looks at her. Sungmin shakes her head.

“My s feel sore and I can still smell your perfume even if you’re already . Please let stop here. Just wear your clothes now okay”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun who sighs softly.

“Okay. I’ll take a bath again to remove the smell of the perfume and so that we can sleep together. Will that be fine with you?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head as an answer.

“Okay”

Kyuhyun smiles and gets off of the bed. Sungmin covers her face with her hands when she sees Kyuhyun’s manhood.

“Kyu, please stop being naughty”

Sungmin tells her husband who just laughs softly.

“I’ll take a bath now baby”

“Just go”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun without looking at him.

“Okay”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin before going inside the bathroom to take a bath.

“Why is he being naughty?”

Sungmin asks.

“Baby, I forgot to tell you something”

“KYU!”

Sungmin quickly lay down on the bed and covers herself with the blanket so she will not see her husband’s body. Kyuhyun laughs softly, enjoying teasing his wife.

“Kyu, just take a bath now and stop being naughty okay”

“Why? Do you find me y and seductive?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“BOTH!”

Sungmin answers, blushing underneath the blanket.

“Okay. I’ll take a bath now and be back soon so we can still have some y time together”

Kyuhyun teases his wife. Sungmin removes the blanket on her face and looks at her husband.

“No”

“Why not? Our baby wouldn’t mind”

“Kyu, please”

Sungmin pouts cutely.

“Arasso. I’m just teasing you”

“Just take a bath now and don’t spray perfume anymore”

Sungmin yawns softly.

“I’ll go to sleep now. Just lie down beside me okay”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a flying kiss, making her smiles sweetly.

“I love you Cho Sungmin. I love you and our baby so much”

“I love you too Kyu”

“You go to sleep now. I’ll join you after taking a bath”

Sungmin nods and slowly closes her eyes to sleep.

“Sleep well my queen and of course my little angel”

Kyuhyun whispers while staring at his wife happily. He stares at her for the meantime before going inside the bathroom to take a bath.

~~~

Ryeowook went at the garden to check if her husband is there because she can’t find him anywhere inside the house.

“Finally”

Ryeowook sighs in relief when she finally found her husband. Jongwoon was inside the glass house at the garden. He was lying on the hanging bed.

“I wonder what he’s doing there”

Ryeowook whispers while walking towards the glass house. She leaves her shoes outside, beside Jongwoon’s shoes. She quietly goes inside because she doesn’t want her husband to notice her. Ryeowook quietly walks towards the hanging bed and stares at her husband whose eyes are closed.

“Did he fall asleep?”

Ryeowook thought while looking at Jongwoon who looks like he was sleeping.

“Maybe he’s tired”

Ryeowook whispers softly. She carefully goes up on the bed and lay down on top of her husband. She happily rests her head on Jongwoon’s chest. She was shock when Jongwoon wraps his arms around her, hugging her.

“Are we leaving now? Should I drop you now at Incheon Airport for the filming of your movie?”

Jongwoon asks, talking in a soft voice. He’s feeling tired because of work and because of thinking a lot of things. Ryeowook raises her head to look at her husband. Jongwoon’s eyes are still closed. Ryeowook gently kisses Jongwoon’s lips, avoiding hurting him.

“I’m sorry hon. Did I wake you?”

Ryeowook asks with concern as she starts brushing a finger on Jongwoon’s eyebrow.

“No hon. I’m not sleeping…just resting”

Jongwoon answers before opening his eyes slowly. He smiles when he sees his wife staring at him.

“I thought you already leave me. I can’t find you inside the house”

Ryeowook pouts cutely. Jongwoon gently pinches her nose.

“Why will I leave without you?”

“Then what are you doing here?”

Ryeowook asks before sitting on top of Jongwoon.

“I just want to be alone. That’s all”

Jongwoon answers.

“I see. Should I leave you now since you want to be alone?”

Ryeowook asks sadly.

“No”

Jongwoon places his hands on the sides of Ryeowook’s waist.

“You stay here with me”

Jongwoon tells her. Ryeowook gets off of Jongwoon and lay down beside him. Jongwoon pulls her gently towards him and embraces her. Ryeowook wraps her arms around Jongwoon, embracing him too.

“Tell me what’s in your mind. I know you so well my Jongwoonie. We’re best friends. I know that you’re thinking something and  it’s not about work”

Ryeowook tells her husband.

“It’s about Kyu oppa and Minnie having a baby soon, right? It’s the reason why you’re quiet during dinner and it’s also the reason why you want to be alone”

Ryeowook tells her husband sadly. Jongwoon looks at his wife. He pouts upon seeing Ryeowook staring at him sadly.

“Don’t give me that look”

“I’m sorry honey. Are you disappointed to me now? It’s okay. Get mad at me if you want. I can understand”

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes.

“To tell you honestly…”

Jongwoon sighs sadly. He gently lifts Ryeowook’s head and rests it on his arm.

“I envy Kyu because he’s a father and he will soon welcome his second child”

Jongwoon flashes a sad smile.

“I always want to be a dad just like him. I want us to have a child so badly. But I don’t want to force you if you’re not ready for it. I don’t want to pressure you and to force you because forcing you means hurting you…”

Jongwoon shakes his head.

“And I don’t want to hurt you. I’m not disappointed honey and I’m also not mad at you. I just feel sad because I envy Kyu and that’s the reason why I’m quiet and want to be alone”

Jongwoon tells his wife, telling her the things that are in his mind and the things that he’s feeling.

“But don’t think too much because I love you. I can always wait and you know that”

“Are you not going to get tired of waiting?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. She’s afraid that her husband will eventually get tired of her and leave her someday. Jongwoon starts caressing Ryeowook’s cheek. He slowly shakes his head.

“No. I love you and that’s why I’m willing to wait. Having a baby will always be a blessing but having you will always be the greatest blessing and the best thing that happen in my life”

“Thank you hon. Thank you for always understanding me and for loving me unconditionally and so much and everyday”

Ryeowook tells her husband, feeling blessed and happy to have a very loving and understanding husband. Jongwoon looks at his watch to check the time.

“It’s okay hon. We can sleep here”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon who just stares at her blankly.

“Mimi oppa called awhile ago to inform me that the filming later at twelve midnight has been cancelled. We’re going to resume the filming tomorrow at ten in the morning”

Ryeowook informs her husband.

“If that’s the case, driver ahjusshi will be the one who’ll drop you. I’m sorry hon. I can’t drop you tomorrow because I’ll be leaving tomorrow at six in the morning. I’ll be in Jeju Island for three days with Joohyun”

“Joohyun?”

“Bae Joohyun. She an Interior Designer and she’s my new business partner”

“And why do you need to be with her for three days?”

Ryeowook asks, raising an eyebrow. Jongwoon gently flicks her forehead.

“I told you that she’s a business partner. We’re going there to work okay. She’s the one who is doing the interior design of my new resort in Jeju Island. Once the resort is already finish. I’ll bring you there”

“Okay. But please don’t tire yourself too much. I don’t want you to be sick and please don’t be away from me for a long time so I won’t miss you that much”

“I’ll be back soon. You take care of yourself while I’m away, okay?”

Jongwoon tells his wife. Ryeowook nods at him and kisses him softly and sweetly.

“I love you my Jongwoonie”

“I love you too my Wookie”

Jongwoon kisses his wife’s lips, ignoring the pain on his lower lip.

“I love you so much”

Jongwoon whispers as he hugs Ryeowook sweetly, enjoying their own time together.