Chapter 6

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

Seulgi was staring at the two color line on the pregnancy test strip that she’s holding.

“OMO! What to do?”

Seulgi asks, feeling a little bit nervous. She can’t explain the emotions that she’s feeling on that moment. Yes, she is happy to know that she’s pregnant with Kyuhyun’s child, but at the same time, she’s feeling nervous and scared—she doesn’t know how she will tell it to her parents and her pregnancy is unplanned.

“Of course I can’t hide it to them…but…”

Seulgi takes a deep breath to calm herself. She went out of the bathroom and looks for her boyfriend. She finds him in the living room, busy studying.

“Kyu”

Seulgi moves towards Kyuhyun who just nods his head. His eyes are only focused on the book that he’s reading. Seulgi sits beside him.

“Baby, can we talk?”

Seulgi asks.

“Later. I’m busy”

Kyuhyun replied without looking at his girlfriend.

“Baby, I want your attention now. I need to tell you something and we really need to talk. It’s important”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun who raises his head and looks at her.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling worried. He leans closer to Seulgi and kisses her softly.

“Are you not feeling well again? Baby, I really think that we should see a doctor now. I’m worried about you. You’re always not feeling well and you always feel sick”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend, worrying about her.

“That’s the thing that we need to talk about”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun, feeling her heart beating fast.

“What’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his girlfriend’s worried face.

“Baby, what are we supposed to do?”

Seulgi asks. Her tears are already forming in her eyes.

“About what?”

Kyuhyun asks. He was shock when Seulgi starts crying.

“Baby, what’s going on? Why are you crying? Please tell me. I’m worried”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend, worrying about her even more. He gently pulls Seulgi closer to him and hugs her sweetly.

“What’s wrong? Don’t make me worry like this”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend. Seulgi buries her beautiful face on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Kyu…I’m pregnant”

Seulgi told her boyfriend. Kyuhyun looks at his girlfriend.

“For real?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling happy. Seulgi nods her head and shows him her pregnancy test strip.

“Wow! I’m going to be a dad soon”

Kyuhyun told Seulgi happily.

“We’re going to have a baby”

Kyuhyun kisses Seulgi’s lips. But his smile suddenly vanished from his lips when he notices Seulgi’s sad face.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds Seulgi’s face between his hands.

“Are you not happy? Why are you still crying?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly.

“I can’t understand how I’m feeling right now. Of course I’m happy baby, but what are we going to do? How am I supposed to tell it to umma and appa? They will surely get mad. I’m scared. We can’t hide it to our parents. They will surely know because my tummy will definitely grow. Kyu, what are we supposed to do now?”

Seulgi asks, worriedly. She slowly shakes her head.

“We didn’t plan this”

Seulgi told her boyfriend.

“Are you telling me that you’re already regretting that we’re living together and making love with me?”

Kyuhyun asks. Seulgi is just eighteen years old, first year college student and studying Civil Engineering while Kyuhyun is twenty years old, Business Management student and already graduating.

“I never regret anything. You know that I love you. It’s just that I’m scared and I really don’t know what to do. I just turn eighteen last week. I don’t even know how to take care of a baby and how about my studies?”

Seulgi asks, worrying about her studies. Kyuhyun holds her hand and softly kisses it.

“Our parents will surely understand. Of course we’re living together and things like this will eventually happen. I’m going to marry you. I won’t run away from my responsibilities to you and to our baby. I’ll be a good husband and father”

Kyuhyun happily told Seulgi. He loves Seulgi and he wants her to be his wife.

“You will continue your studies. I will support you in everything, so don’t worry too much. Leave everything to me. I’ll be the one who will take care of it. I don’t want you to think a lot. It will be bad for your condition. I just want you to trust me. We’re going to make it together”

Kyuhyun told Seulgi, wiping her tears away. Seulgi nods at him and leans her head back on his chest.

“It’s a perfect birthday gift for me and for you. Our baby is a blessing and he is the fruit of our love. I promise to love you more each day and to take care of you. We’re going to be a happy family. Don’t be afraid because everything will be fine. Trust me”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend. He holds her hand. Seulgi intertwines her fingers on his.

“Tomorrow before we go to school, let’s go first to your doctor so she can check on you. We need to make sure that you and our baby are fine and of course I need to talk to her and ask for advices on how to take care of you, so your pregnancy will be healthy. I want you and our baby to be safe and healthy always”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend.

“When are we going to tell the news to our parents?”

Seulgi asks.

“Next week? Can your parents go here in South Korea next week?”

Kyuhyun asks because Seulgi’s parents are living in London. Seulgi nods her head.

“I’ll give them a call tomorrow and tell them to be here next week”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun.

“Let’s start planning for our wedding after telling our parents the good news next week”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend. He places his hand on her tummy, rubbing it gently. Seulgi smiles.

“Kyu…”

“Hmmmm?”

Seulgi raises her head and looks at Kyuhyun who is smiling at her.

“Are you happy?”

Seulgi asks. Kyuhyun kisses her lips softly.

“I’m happy…very happy…I have you in my life and we’re going to have a baby soon. It’s wonderful blessings and I’m happy and I’ll be happier once you and I already become husband and wife”

Kyuhyun told his girlfriend, making her smiles sweetly. Seulgi gently caresses Kyuhyun’s cheek before kissing his lips.

“I love you Kyu”

“I love you too baby and of course our little angel in your tummy. I love you both”

Kyuhyun kisses Seulgi’s forehead before hugging her sweetly.

~~~

Kyuhyun was walking at the park with his sister, carrying her on his back, giving her a piggyback ride—Ryeowook is only ten years old at that time.

“Oppa, appa told me that you and Seulgi unnie are already getting married next month. Why?”

Ryeowook asks innocently.

“Why? Don’t you want Seulgi to be my wife?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“She’s beautiful and nice. Do you love her?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun nods. He looks at his sister and smiles brightly at her.

“I love her. I’m not going to marry her if I don’t love her”

Kyuhyun told his sister. Ryeowook smiles at him.

“Then I also love her because you love her”

“So, it only means that I can already marry her? You won’t protest, right?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods.

“I won’t. If you’re happy then I’m also happy. If you love her then I love her too. If I’m the one who gets married in the future, will you also love my future husband?”

Ryeowook asks, smiling at her brother. Kyuhyun laughs softly because of his sister’s sudden question.

“Why? Is my Baby Boo already in love with someone?”

Kyuhyun asks, making Ryeowook blush cutely.

“Oh! Don’t tell me that you already have a boyfriend huh? Aren’t you too young for that? You’re just ten years old to have a boyfriend”

Kyuhyun told his sister, teasing her. He walks towards the bench and carefully puts down his sister. Ryeowook sits elegantly on the bench. Kyuhyun sits beside her.

“I have a crush. He is my classmate. That’s normal, right?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“Of course Baby Boo, but you’re not allowed to have a boyfriend. You’re still young for it. You need to study hard first before having a boyfriend and you’re not allowed to have a boyfriend unless I give you my permission. Do you understand?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods.

“Going back to my question oppa. You need to answer it”

Ryeowook told her brother.

“Of course I’ll love him too because you love him. But if your future husband will hurt you then I’ll be his enemy. No man is allowed to hurt my Baby Boo, understand?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods happily.

“Appa told me that I’m going to be an aunt soon. Was it true?”

Ryeowook asks excitedly. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“Wow! You and unnie are going to have a baby soon. That’s wonderful. Was it a baby girl or baby boy?”

Ryeowook asks. Her eyes are growing big because of excitement and happiness. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“It’s still early to know the gender of the baby”

Kyuhyun told his sister.

“Be a good aunt to my baby okay”

“I will. But…”

Ryeowook suddenly pouts.

“But what?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“If you’re already going to have a baby it only means that I’m no longer your Baby Boo. That will be unfair”

Ryeowook told her brother. Kyuhyun smiles at her and gently pinches her nose.

“You will forever be my Baby Boo, so don’t be jealous. Our brother and sister bonding will never change even though I’m already getting married and will have a baby soon”

“You will still buy me gummy bears and ice creams and you will still give me piggyback ride?”

Ryeowook asks, acting cute. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Yes. Nothing will change. You’re just going to have a big sister and a baby niece or nephew. That’s all”

“Pinky promise”

Ryeowook told her brother, raising her pinky. Kyuhyun smiles and happily intertwines his pinky on hers.

“Pinky promise”

Kyuhyun told his sister. Ryeowook hugs him.

“Oppa, always be happy okay. I’m happy whenever you’re happy. Always be happy with Seulgi unnie and your baby. Love them always”

“I will”

“Let’s go home now. Maybe unnie is already awake. She’s not feeling well. You need to take care of her”

Ryeowook told her brother. Kyuhyun nods and stands up.

“Let’s go home now Baby Boo”

Ryeowook stands up. Kyuhyun carries her on his back.

“Oppa”

“Hmmm?”

“I’ll be the flower girl in your wedding. Don’t forget that”

Ryeowook told her brother, reminding him. Kyuhyun happily nods.

“Of course my Baby Boo. You’ll be the most beautiful flower girl in the whole universe”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook, making her giggles happily.

~~~

Sungmin went inside the walk-in closet to get her shoes. Her eyes grow big when she sees her husband inside, .

“Oh my God! I’m sorry Kyu!”

Sungmin quickly turns around, feeling embarrassed. Kyuhyun looks at his wife and flashes a teasing smile. He walks towards Sungmin and hugs her from behind, making her gasp.

“It’s okay baby. We’re husband and wife, so it’s not a sin if you see me , isn’t?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his wife who starts blushing, still feeling embarrassed to see him .

“Unless you desire me”

Kyuhyun whispers seductively on Sungmin’s ear, sending chills on her spine. He loves teasing his wife when it comes to that thing because for him Sungmin is innocent and she’s always shy. It was the first time that Sungmin will see Kyuhyun . On the other hand, Kyuhyun is still not seeing his wife’s body because even though they are already married to each other, they haven’t taking a bath together and they are not yet making love—Sungmin is avoiding those things because she’s shy to see Kyuhyun and she’s shy to appear in front of Kyuhyun and she’s afraid to make love with him.

“Kyu…”

“Hmmmm?”

Kyuhyun asks before burying his lips on his wife’s neck. Sungmin bites her lower lip when Kyuhyun starts kissing her neck.

“Kyu…baby…ah…I need to…”

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun starts her neck. She moans softly when Kyuhyun cups her s, caressing it gently.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin manages to escape from her husband, making him frown.

“Will you please turn around and look at me?”

Kyuhyun told his wife, commanding her. But Sungmin didn’t move. Kyuhyun sighs softly and gently turns his wife, so she will be facing him.

“Min…”

Kyuhyun gently lifts Sungmin’s chin. He looks at her. Sungmin is still blushing.

“I’m sorry Kyu”

“Don’t you want to make love with me?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“It’s not like that baby. Of course I want to make love with you, but…I’m not yet ready”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers.

“When will you get ready? Why do you keep me waiting?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling a bit disappointed because Sungmin rejects him again from making love with her.

“We can do that in our honeymoon, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“Kyu baby…”

Sungmin looks at her husband’s eyes.

“I’m sorry. Please understand that I’m not yet ready”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly.

“Are you playing with me Cho Sungmin? One day, you want and now you don’t want”

Kyuhyun told his wife with disappointment in his voice. Sungmin shook her head.

“Baby, I…”

Kyuhyun gently presses a finger on Sungmin’s lips.

“Stop…we’re just going to fight. I’ll get dress now, so we can already leave”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods sadly at him. Sungmin quickly gets her shoes and went out.

“What did you do Cho Sungmin? Why did you reject him again?”

Sungmin told herself, feeling guilty of what she did.

“I didn’t want to reject him. I really want to make love with him, but I’m afraid. Umma told me yesterday when I have a check-up with her that making love with my husband might get hurt a little because it’s my first time and his…why is it big? Will it fit inside me?”

Sungmin asks, worrying.

“It’s driving me crazy”

Sungmin whispers. She just sighs and sits on the bed. She wears her shoes and waits for her husband to goes out of their walk-in closet while thinking on how she will apologize to him so he won’t be mad at her anymore for rejecting him.

~~~

*CHOI MANSION*

 

Siwon and Sunhwa are having a breakfast together in the garden of their mansion. They are discussing some matters about Choi Travel Management Group.

“How’s your meeting with the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group?”

Siwon asks his wife. Sunhwa shook her head.

“I haven’t met the Chairman yet. Jongwoon is not the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group and he is not also part of the Boards and not even a stockholder”

Sunhwa told Siwon before sighing softly.

“Apparently, your hardheaded daughter doesn’t even know who the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group is and she doesn’t want to help me regarding the partnership of Choi Travel Management Group with Ahn Airlines Group. She told me that she didn’t marry Jongwoon to use him for my own interest. Such a hypocrite girl”

Sunhwa told her husband, frowning because of thinking about Ryeowook. She suddenly hates her daughter for acting as if she’s already superior to her just because she’s the wife of a business tycoon who came from a wealthy and well-known family in the business industry.

“Wookie is right. If you want to get the approval of the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group, you should work hard on your own. Don’t use your daughter’s connection with the Kims to get what you want and for your own selfish interest”

Siwon told his wife. He hates it whenever Sunhwa is pressuring their children to do things that they don’t want just to get what she wants. He hates it whenever Sunhwa is using Ryeowook’s marriage to Jongwoon and connection with Ahn-Kim family for her own personal interest. He also hates it whenever Sunhwa is trying to control their children’s lives, deciding for them.

“Will you please stop opposing me? I’m doing this for the good of Choi Travel Management Group”

Sunhwa told Siwon who smirks at her.

“Oh really?”

Siwon asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Planning to control the training department for flight stewardess of Ahn Airlines Group and changing their airline catering services is not part of your own personal interest?”

Siwon asks, but Sunhwa didn’t answer.

“Darling, I’m telling you to stop whatever you’re planning and thinking because you might put Wookie’s marriage to Jongwoon in jeopardy. Keep in mind that the media is suspicious in Wookie and Jongwoon’s marriage. The public thinks that they just marry each other for publicity and their own personal interests. Do you want to ruin your daughter in public and her career? Wookie will be in great danger if the media will find out that you’re trying to use her marriage to Jongwoon just to get what you want. They will think that Wookie only marries Jongwoon to use him and because our family will benefit a lot from his marriage to Jongwoon”

Siwon told his wife.

“It’ none of their business if our family benefits a lot from Wookie’s marriage to Jongwoon. I raise my daughter with manners, class and sophistication. She’s a well-educated woman. She studied in prestigious school and university. I raise her like that because I want her to marry a man who belong in the upper class like us”

Sunhwa told her husband, feeling proud of herself for raising her daughter so well. She slowly shook her head.

“If I were you darling, I’ll stop being paranoid. People wouldn’t think that way because we’re rich like Jongwoon”

“But the Ahns and the Kims are wealthier than us”

Siwon told his wife, reminding her that Jongwoon has the upper hand and not Ryeowook.

“You don’t have to pressure yourself that much darling. I’ll talk to Kyu again and convince him once again to become the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group”

“Leave it to me darling. I can take care of it. Kyu will just reject your offer again. Our son is willing to teach Minho, but he is not willing to take the responsibility of becoming the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group”

“But darling—“

“Stop whining, will you? Trust me. The travel agency will be safe under my supervision. I promise the board members and stockholders that I can get the partnership of Ahn Airlines Group. There’s nothing to worry about. I already plan everything. I’m sure that Hani can never say no to me. We’re close to each other”

Sunhwa proudly told her husband, thinking that Hani is the new Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group and that they are really close to each other. The truth is Hani hates Sunhwa because she can be a sometimes. Hani is just good in dealing with people because she is a sociable person and she’s just nice to Sunhwa because she respects her as Jongwoon’s mother-in-law and because she loves Ryeowook that much.

“How sure are you that Hani is the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group and not Sohee?”

Siwon asks.

“Sohee is busy with her work as an OB. She handles most of their hospitals and pharmaceutical company and she knows nothing about airlines. Hani is a flight stewardess like me and I’m sure that she’s the one handling their airline companies”

Sunhwa explains.

“If it turns out that Hani is not the Chairman, I can still use my closeness with her. I’m sure that she will help me with our partnership with their airline companies. It’s an easy task. We don’t need Kyu’s help. I just don’t understand why Minho can’t do it properly”

Sunhwa told her husband, making him frown.

“That’s because you’re spoiling him by supporting his soccer career”

“That’s what he wants so let him do it. Choi Travel Management Group will only be in danger if Minho will manage it because his focus is not about business, it’s all about sports…playing soccer, so don’t force him anymore to become a good CEO just like Kyu and Jongwoon”

Sunhwa told her husband, defending Minho from him. She smiles at Siwon who just sighs heavily before taking a sip on her hot lemonade. Krystal’s nanny arrives in the garden.

“Where is my lovely granddaughter?”

Sunhwa asks her granddaughter’s nanny. Siwon looks at her, waiting for her to speak.

“Young lady doesn’t want to eat her breakfast. She told me to tell you sir and ma’am that she already wants to go home in the Cho mansion”

Krystal’s nanny told them, relaying her young lady’s message for her grandparents. Sunhwa nods her head.

“You may leave us now. I’ll just deal with her later”

Sunhwa told Krystal’s nanny who bows at them before leaving.

“See what you did?”

Siwon asks his wife when Krystal’s nanny is no longer visible in their eyes.

“Why do you always put the blame on me?”

Sunhwa asks, staring at her husband’s angry look.

“Then who do you want me to blame?”

Siwon asks.

“That wife of—“

“STOP CALLING MINNIE A !!!”

Siwon raises his voice because of anger.

“I told you to stop meddling in Kyu’s marriage life. So what if he marries his secretary? They love each other. Can you not be happy for them?”

Siwon asks. Sunhwa frowns at him.

“Happy? How can I be happy if my son marries a low class girl? She’s a social climber. She only marries Kyu because—“

“How can you say such thing? You don’t even know Minnie that much. You’re judging her because of her status in life. So what if she came from a poor family? Does it mean that she can no longer marry the man she loves? What kind of mind do you have? You’re punishing everyone because of your selfishness and insularity. You’re making it hard for your granddaughter to move on and accept that her parents don’t love each other anymore. Krystal is having a hard time because of you!”

Siwon told Sunhwa who laughs sarcastically while clapping her hands.

“What a very nice sermon?”

Sunhwa asks in a sarcastic manner.

“You know darling? The person to be blame is you and not me. If you didn’t give your blessing to them, Kyu wouldn’t dare marry that social climber !”

“Kyu is old enough to decide for his self. I know that he will be happy with Minnie and I can see their love for each other unlike you. You only look at her status in life and not her heart. Don’t ever call her again. If you can’t accept her marriage to Kyu then at least learn to respect her. You see. You’re well-educated and came from a rich family, but you don’t act properly. Now I understand why Changmin-shi divorce you”

“Yah!”

Sunhwa bites her lower lip because of anger.

“How dare you drag my ex-husband’s name here? What do you want to happen? You will also divorce me just like what he did? Is that what you’re trying to tell me Choi Siwon?”

Sunhwa asks, frowning hard. Siwon shook his head.

“There’s no point talking to you. You will never understand because your mind and heart are closed”

Siwon told his wife. He wipes his lips with his table napkin.

“I’ll bring Krystal with me in my work, so she wouldn’t be bored here doing nothing today. Minho can’t visit her today because he’s busy”

Siwon told his wife.

“But before I go, I want to tell you something”

“What?”

Sunhwa asks curiously.

“You fix the problem that you made because if I’m the one who fix it for you, you wouldn’t love what I’m going to do to you. Do you understand Han Sunhwa?”

Siwon asks, but Sunhwa didn’t answer.

“I’M ASKING YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

Siwon asks, raising his voice because of anger. Sunhwa nods her head.

“Arasso”

Sunhwa answered.

“Good”

Siwon told his wife before leaving her alone in the garden.

~~~

*FINESSE*

 

“So, you’re grounded again Ms. Wookie”

Yuri, Ryeowook’s Personal Assistant told her as they walk in the lobby of Yoona’s boutique. They are following Yoona’s secretary who will them in Yoona’s office and behind them are Ryeowook’s bodyguards.

“I’m being punished by dad because of those ing issues that are not even true. I hate those reporters who love to stalk me, put me in a scandal and meddle in my private life and marriage life. They are the reason why my husband’s family can no longer live peacefully and privately because I’m putting them at stake whenever I’ll have scandals that are not even true”

Ryeowook told her PA. She sighs heavily.

“It feels like I don’t have a freedom. Those bodyguards keep on following me everywhere. But what can I do? Dad will only get mad at me if I will disobey his order”

Ryeowook told Yuri, sighing heavily again. She’s not used to have bodyguards—she hates the idea of bringing bodyguards with her whenever she will go out in public places. She always rejects the idea no matter how hard her manager, in-laws, husband and the President of her agency convince her.

“Your father-in-law is just protecting you. You’re very lucky to have a loving, caring, protective and supportive father-in-law”

Yuri told Ryeowook.

“For how long do you need to bring your bodyguards with you? Last time, you have them for like two months. How about this time? Maybe three months or more?”

Yuri asks. The only time that Ryeowook will bring her bodyguards with her is whenever she will put herself in trouble because of scandals. Heechul will order her to bring her bodyguards with her for a certain period of time. Ryeowook will always see it as a punishment from her father-in-law for ruining the peaceful and private life of Ahn-Kim family. But for Heechul, he is doing it to protect her. He just wants to make sure that Ryeowook will always be safe from those reporters who love to stalk and chase her.

“I don’t know unnie”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“Dad didn’t tell me anything. He just told me yesterday night that I should start bringing my bodyguards again with me and here they are following me wherever I go”

Ryeowook told Yuri who smiles at her.

“It’s okay Ms. Wookie. At least those reporters will no longer attempt to chase and stalk you. Sir Mimi can already relax and breath properly because he will no longer worry too much about you whenever you will go out in public and you don’t need to disguise anymore. Just look into the brighter side. Bringing your bodyguards with you is not bad at all”

Yuri told Ryeowook happily.

“But still…I really need to see my hubby now and talk to him about my bodyguards. He is the only one who can convince dad”

Ryeowook told Yuri, pouting cutely.

“Aish! This Im Yoona is giving me headache!”

Ryeowook frowns.

“As far as I know, I don’t have schedules for today. It’s my rest day today. But thanks to her, I need to wake up early. Thanks to her I won’t be able to cook breakfast for my Jongwoonie and brings it to his office and have a breakfast with him. That evil ex-fiancée of my Jongwoonie really knows how to ruin my wonderful plan. Aish!”

Ryeowook told Yuri, still frowning.

“Don’t frown Ms. Wookie. You’re getting ugly whenever you’re frowning and that evil ex-fiancée of Sir Jongwoon will surely be glad to see you ugly. Don’t let her defeat you and ruin your day. Maybe later you can give Sir Jongwoon a surprise visit” 

Yuri told Ryeowook to cheer her up. Ryeowook suddenly smiles.

“Oh! That was a nice idea unnie. I’ll have a surprise visit to his office later and have dinner with him”

Ryeowook happily told Yuri. She wants to see her husband so badly because she already misses him so much. Jongwoon is still not showing his self to her and he is not yet giving her a single call or any text message—that’s because she has a new contact number since her mother broke her sim card and mobile phone and she’s too busy to remember to give her husband her new contact number.

“We’re here”

Yoona’s secretary happily told Ryeowook and Yuri as they finally arrive to their destination. She softly knocks on the door before going inside Yoona’s office with Ryeowook and Yuri.

“Ms. Yoona, Mrs. Kim and Ms. Kwon are already here”

Yoona’s secretary told her. Yoona was busy doing some sketch. She flashes a not so obvious frown upon hearing her secretary addressing Ryeowook as “Mrs. Kim”. Yoona raises her head and smiles at her secretary.

“Thanks Luna”

Yoona told her secretary. She gives her a white folder.

“Please give this to Ms. Han and please tell her that we’re going to have meeting later in her office. I’ll just talk to Mrs. Kim. Thank you”

Yoona told her secretary, emphasizing “Mrs. Kim” before looking at Ryeowook, giving her a glare. Luna bows at Yoona, Ryeowook and Yuri before leaving the office.

“Please have a seat”

Yoona told them, still giving Ryeowook a glare, making her feel uncomfortable.

“I didn’t know that a famous actress like you is such unprofessional”

Yoona told Ryeowook, raising an eyebrow.

“Why? Do you think people will always give you a VIP treatment because you’re a famous celebrity and the wife of a well-known business tycoon? Is that the reason why you’re being unprofessional? I’m telling you honey…”

Yoona shook her head before continuing.

“You’re not a VIP and you will never will”

Yoona told Ryeowook, frowning at her.

“Excuse me, but are you talking to yourself?”

Ryeowook asks Yoona, smiling at her to . Yoona frowns.

“How can you smile like that knowing that you’re already late for the meeting? You’re really unprofessional! I wonder how the people and your fans will react if they find out that the sweet and famous actress Kim Ryeowook is such a very irresponsible and unprofessional in real life? Will it be a big scandal?”

Yoona asks, flashing an evil smile.

“Thanks for your concern darling. Don’t worry because I’m used to have scandals. Don’t forget that some reporters call me the Queen of Scandal. But don’t worry darling. I won’t forget to drag your name, so you will also become famous in no time…fame ”

Ryeowook told Yoona, smiling at her. Of course she wouldn’t let her husband’s ex-fiancée to defeat her and put her down. Yoona bites her lower lip because of anger.

“Ah…excuse me”

Yuri butts in because she can feel the tension between Ryeowook and Yoona. She’s afraid that the two will fight and pull each other’s hair. Yuri doesn’t want Ryeowook to put herself in trouble because she’s afraid that Yoona will use it to make fake stories and put Ryeowook in a scandal again.

“Ms. Im, as far as we are concern, you told me that the meeting will be at nine thirty in the morning. We arrive on time, so why call Ms. Wookie unprofessional when you yourself set the meeting at nine thirty in the morning?”

Yuri asks, wondering why Yoona is accusing Ryeowook as late and unprofessional.

“Excuse me too Ms. PA. The meeting will start at seven in the morning and not nine thirty in the morning”

Yoona told Yuri.

“Huh? Then who is that Im Yoona whom I’ve talked with face to face last week? Your clone?”

Yuri asks, controlling her temper. She doesn’t understand what kind of drama Yoona is trying to make by playing innocent that she’s not the one who told her that the meeting with the other models for her fashion show will be at nine thirty in the morning. On the other hand, Yoona really told Yuri that the meeting will be at nine thirty in the morning. She purposely gave her the wrong time, so she can talk bad things about Ryeowook to the other models—things that are not even true. She told them that Ryeowook has a brat and VIP attitude because she’s a famous celebrity. She also told them that Ryeowook is not really sweet and nice in person and she’s very demanding and always shout on Yuri. Those models who hate Ryeowook for being a famous celebrity and for being the wife of Kim Jongwoon are the people who believe Yoona’s lies.

“It’s not my problem anymore if you’re deaf Ms. PA”

Yoona told Yuri who frowns at her. Yuri was about to speak, but Ryeowook stops her.

“It’s okay unnie. You’re just going to waste your voice talking to an immature fame like her. Don’t go down on her level”

Ryeowook told Yuri, ignoring Yoona’s serious glare. Yuri takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“Fine. Can we leave now since the meeting is already over and the other models already left?”

Yuri asks. Yoona nods.

“Practice will start tomorrow at eight in the morning. Please don’t be late again”

Yoona told Ryeowook.

“But before you leave Mrs. Kim, I need to tell you something first. It’s just between you and me”

Yoona told Ryeowook, signaling Yuri to leave them alone.

“I’ll be fine unnie. See you at the lobby”

Ryeowook told her PA. Yuri nods at her.

“Behave. No matter what she’ll tell you, don’t throw a fight with her. Remember, she’s not in your level because she’s a fame ”

Yuri whispers softly on Ryeowook’s ear. Ryeowook nods at her. Yuri stands up. She gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek and bows at Yoona before leaving her office.

“What do you want from me?”

Ryeowook asks Yoona as soon as Yuri left the office. Yoona didn’t answer. She stands up and walks towards Ryeowook who is sitting elegantly on the sofa. Yoona pulls her up without warning.

“Ouch! Let me go! What do you want from—“

Yoona slaps Ryeowook, stopping her from talking.

“! I seriously want to do that to you since the day that Jongwoon introduce me to you! I’m feeling so happy that I finally did it to you!”

Yoona told Ryeowook, feeling angry on her. Ryeowook just stares at her.

“Are you just going to stare at me? Come on. I know that you want to slap me too. Stop playing nice”

Yoona told Ryeowook, challenging her. She wants Ryeowook to slap her too and throws a fight with her, so Ryeowook will have a new scandal and Yoona is thinking that if Ryeowook will always have scandals and will always put herself in trouble as well as the Kim family, Jongwoon will hate her so much and if that happens, Heechul and Sohee will surely hate Ryeowook too and will tell Jongwoon to divorce her immediately.

“Compare to you, I’m a well-educated woman and my parents didn’t raise me just to lower myself to a low class, cheap fame woman like you”

Ryeowook told Yoona, earning another slap from her.

“Who are you calling a low class, cheap and fame ? I belong to a rich family just in case you forgot”

“I know”

Ryeowook smiles to tease Yoona.

“I’m not that forgetful. I know that you’re rich, but you don’t act like one. You don’t even have manners, class and sophistication. Cheap isn’t?”

Ryeowook told Yoona, happily teasing her. Yoona frowns so hard.

“I guess I need to leave now. You see. I don’t have time to spend to a bitter ex-fiancée who keeps on hoping that she and my Jongwoonie still have a second chance”

Ryeowook told Yoona, slapping the reality to her. Yoona holds her arm to stop her from leaving.

“Do you really think that Jongwoon really love you?”

Yoona asks, smirking.

“He still loves me”

Yoona told Ryeowook, making her laugh.

“Don’t make me laugh. You’re just dreaming”

Ryeowook told Yoona who raises an eyebrow.

“Correction. You’re the one who’s dreaming. You just seduce him for him to fall in love with you”

“You’re just bitter because Jongwoonie is already happy now without you in his life. He loves me and I didn’t seduce him and I don’t need to do that for him to love me. You’re just bitter because you left him and you expected him to chase you and wait for your comeback, but sadly it didn’t happen”

“It’s because of you! You ruin us! You ruin everything!”

Yoona told Ryeowook angrily.

“Why are you blaming me for the stupid mistake that you made before? I’m not the one who run away on my wedding day, left the man I love without telling him my plans and humiliated him and his family in front of so many people!”

Ryeowook told Yoona, feeling angry on her, remembering that painful day for Jongwoon.

“I hate you! You steal him away from me! You use the situation to seduce Jongwoon! You use his pain, sadness and anger to me for you to be able to seduce him and get him!”

Yoona tightens her grip on Ryeowook’s arm, hurting her. She hates Ryeowook for arriving in Jongwoon’s life and for being his loving wife.

“Yah! Let me go! You’re hurting me”

Ryeowook tries to pull her arm away from Yoona’s grip, but she’s holding it too tight.

“I’m going to tell this to you again Mrs. Kim. I want you to listen to me carefully”

Yoona shoots Ryeowook a serious glare.

“If you think that Jongwoon really love you, you’re just dreaming. He doesn’t love you. You’re just a rebounder. He only marries you to redeem his manly reputation because I left him on our wedding day. He marries you not because he loves you, but for publicity…only for publicity”

“Who are you to tell me that?”

Ryeowook asks, controlling her tears from falling because of anger.

“I am the woman whom Jongwoon loves”

Yoona answered.

“You’re dreaming”

“No. You’re the one who is dreaming here and not me”

Yoona smiles upon noticing the tears on Ryeowook’s eyes.

“I’m telling you darling…”

Yoona slowly shakes her head.

“Jongwoon loves me and not you. Believe me because I came in his life first and I know him better than you do”

“You’re being too confident. I am the wife and you’re just a bitter ex-fiancée”

Ryeowook told Yoona, controlling her anger. She doesn’t want to believe in everything that Yoona is telling her and she will never believe on her. She knows that her husband truly loves her so much and she trusts him.

“I’m just saving your heart from breaking. But if you don’t want to believe it’s up to you”

Yoona smiles brightly to tease Ryeowook more.

“Don’t be too confident darling. You maybe Mrs. Kim Jongwoon now but sooner or later he will surely divorce you. He loves me and not you and I’ll prove that to you in my fashion show”

Yoona told Ryeowook, feeling confident. She lets go of Ryeowook’s arm.

“Oh! She’s going to cry now. It’s okay darling. I feel you. But if I were you…”

Yoona gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek.

“I’ll wake up from my dreams now. I’m back and that’s why you should be afraid now because your sweet dream will soon become a nightmare. Just prepare yourself for your divorce day with Jongwoon. He’s going to be mine soon. I’m back to claim what’s mine before”

Yoona happily told Ryeoowok before going back to her seat, feeling satisfied for what she did. Ryeowook stares at her with teary eyes before leaving her office speechless.

“”

Yoona whispers. She flashes an evil smile and continues working on her sketch.

~~~

*CHO-KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES*

 

Heechul went inside Kyuhyun’s office for his meeting with him and Jongwoon. He was holding a folder and a cup of espresso. He sees his son lying on the couch with his eyes closed.

“You sleep in your house and not in someone’s office”

Heechul told him as he gently hits him with the folder that he’s holding.

“Get up. We need to talk”

Heechul told his son. Jongwoon groans softly before sitting up, still with his eyes closed. Heechul looks at his son. Jongwoon looks tired even though his eyes are closed and he is wearing eyeglasses for his tired eyes.

“Are you drunk or did you party all night?”

Heechul asks before sitting beside him. Jongwoon yawns softly.

“Do I look like I have time for those things?”

Jongwoon asks. He yawns softly again before opening his eyes. He looks at his father who is staring at him worriedly.

“I only have two hours of sleep. Why is it so hard to be the grandson of Kim Kyunwoo and the son of Kim Heechul?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling pressured again. He shoulders a great responsibility and pressure for being the grandson of Kim Kyunwoo and the son of Kim Heechul—well-known business tycoons and influential people in the business industry. Heechul gently flicks Jongwoon’s forehead.

“Yah! Who told you to pressure yourself that much?”

Heechul asks. He slowly shakes his head.

“Do you think your grandpa will be happy to know that his loving grandson in not taking good care of his self and always tiring his self because of work? I’m sure that he will scold you if he is still alive”

“He will scold both of us”

“Pabo!”

Heechul and Jongwoon laugh softly.

“This is for you”

Heechul gives the cup of espresso that he is holding to Jongwoon.

“A girl gave that to me.  We saw each other in the hallway. She told me that it’s for you. Who is she?”

Heechul asks curiously. Jongwoon carefully takes a sip on his espresso before speaking.

“She’s Jiyeon, my new secretary. I need to hire another secretary so that Mir won’t have a hard time going here and then going back to Sky-High Residentials”

Jongwoon explains. Heechul nods.

“Just don’t tire yourself too much. I know that you’re always busy but don’t tire yourself too much. Just continue being a good person, good brother, good son and good husband. Just live your life and be happy. I’m not pressuring you. You being a great business tycoon is already enough for me. Your mom and I just want you to live your life to the fullest and to be happy always. That also goes to Dasom and Minnie”

Heechul told his son.

“How’s the progress of the adoption?”

Jongwoon asks his father before taking a sip on his espresso.

“Still the same”

“I thought Aunt Taeyeon already sign the adoption paper a long time ago?”

Jongwoon asks, wondering why the court is not yet granting the adoption of Sungmin. Heechul nods his head.

“Minnie is already an adult. The process is different from adopting a child. Even though Taeyeon already sign that adoption paper a long time ago, the court told us that Minnie should become an orphan first before we can adopt her and of course it will still depend on her if she wants to become a Kim or not and Kyu must also approve it because he’s the husband”

Heechul explains.

“I hope Minnie will accept it. Our family will be happy if she will become a Kim, especially Dasom-ah”

Jongwoon told his father. Heechul nods at him.

“If Minnie finally becomes a Kim, I’m sure that Sunhwa won’t look down on her anymore and she wouldn’t dare touch or hurt Minnie because she knows the consequence if she lay a single finger on her”

Heechul told Jongwoon who nods his head, agreeing to him. The Kim family is aware on Sunhwa’s hatred towards Sungmin for being Kyuhyun’s wife. They know that Sunhwa is not in favor of Kyuhyun’s marriage to Sungmin because Sungmin is not rich like them. They are aware of those things except the bad things that Sunhwa is doing to Sungmin. They are not aware how badly Sunhwa treats Sungmin, especially when Kyuhyun is not around because Sungmin never told them anything about it. Sungmin is protecting her mother-in-law from Heechul’s wrath and she doesn’t want to cause chaos between their families. The only person in the Kim family who knows how badly Sunhwa treat Sungmin is Dasom because she’s Sungmin’s best friend. Dasom don’t inform her family about Sunhwa’s evilness towards Sungmin because she made a promise to Sungmin that she will not tell anything to Jongwoon, especially to Heechul.

“But of course before I forgot…”

Heechul starts hitting his son with the folder that he’s holding.

“Ouch! Appa, it’s child abuse. I’m going to tell umma about this”

Jongwoon told his father, sticking his tongue out to tease his father.

“Go ahead and tell it to your wonderful mother, so I can grill you alive”

Heechul told his son, still hitting him with the folder.

“Appa, why are you hitting me? What did I do? You’re getting weird again. Was it because you’re already getting too old?”

Jongwoon teases his father, avoiding laughing.

“Pabo!”

Heechul holds Jongwoon’s ear tightly.

“OUCH! APPA!”

Jongwoon raises his voice because of pain. Heechul frowns at his son.

“I’m really going to grill you alive Kim Jongwoon!”

Heechul told his son before letting go of his ear. Jongwoon puts down his cup of espresso on top of the center table.

“Why are you being a war freak all of a sudden? Seriously, what did I do?”

Jongwoon asks, wondering what he did that makes his father get mad at him.

“What did you do? You’re asking me what you did. Aish!”

Heechul hits Jongwoon with the folder again.

“How can you put yourself in a scandal? Why? Are you a celebrity huh? Aish! You’re making me and your mom worry about you so much”

Heechul told his son. Jongwoon stares at his father while thinking about what scandal his father is talking about.

“Scandal?”

Jongwoon asks with confusion in his voice.

“Your interview in New York”

Heechul answered.

“Ah”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“It’s not my fault if the video of my interview in New York has been tampered. I told the reporters that I’m planning to have a wonderful vacation with Wookie after my busy schedules and I’m also planning to bring her in New York with me so I can show her my late birthday present for her”

Jongwoon told his father, explaining his side and telling him what he really told the reporters in his interview in New York when they asked him about Ryeowook. But because there are some reporters who love to make fake rumors about Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s marriage life, they edited the real video, making it look like that what Jongwoon told the public is about him divorcing his wife Ryeowook. That edited video became viral in public because of the different social medias, making Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s so-called “divorce” the hottest topic in the showbiz industry not just in South Korea, but also in the other countries too.

“Your mom can’t sleep properly at night because of that fake issue. She’s worried about you and honeybee”

Heechul told his son, sighing softly.

“I don’t understand why the public loves to meddle with my marriage life with Wookie. I swear. I’m going to bring those culprits in jail”

Jongwoon told his father, biting his lower lip because of anger. Heechul shook his head and gently pats his son’s shoulder.

“No need to do that son because I already take care of everything. The three reporters who tampered the video of your interview already lose their job as reporters and they can no longer apply in other TV Networks or to any companies that offer a job related to the media because they already lose their credibility as reporters”

Heechul told his son.

“I’ll still send them in jail for them to learn hard”

“Honeybee will get mad at you if you will do it. The truth is, I’m really going to send them in jail but honeybee stops me. She told me that we don’t need to send them in jail. It’s already okay with her that they lose their credibility as reporters and can no longer get any job related to their field of work”

“Fine. If that’s what my wife wants then let it be”

“Don’t worry too much. I already take care of everything as well as honeybee’s recent scandals about her ex-boyfriend and your ex-fiancée. Our family’s spokesperson already makes an official statement to the public for me last week regarding those issues. So nothing to worry about. It’s all over now and I already told honeybee yesterday night that she should start bringing her bodyguards with her again”

Heechul informs his son.

“She will think that you’re punishing her again because of her scandals”

Jongwoon told his father. Heechul shook his head.

“For her it’s a punishment, but for me it’s one way of protecting her. I don’t want reporters to go near her, stalk her and chase her”

“Thanks appa. Wookie and I owe you a lot. Sorry if my wife always brings our family at stake whenever she will have scandals. Thank you for understanding and supporting her and of course for loving her so much even though she’s a hardheaded woman sometimes”

Jongwoon told his father, feeling grateful to him.

“It’s okay son. You know that I will always do everything for our family and I know how much you love honeybee so much”

Heechul told his son, gently patting his cheek. He smiles at him.

“Your birthday is getting near. What’s your plan?”

Heechul asks happily, hoping that Jongwoon will tell him that he and Ryeowook will go in a romantic vacation and make their baby.

“Nothing”

Jongwoon answered, slowly shaking his head.

“Nothing?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon nods.

“Nothing appa as in nothing. I’m just going to sleep all day and take a rest because I’m feeling so tired because of work”

Jongwoon told his father before yawning softly, feeling sleepy again. He gets his cup of espresso and starts drinking it again.

“Why not go in a vacation with honeybee?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“She’s busy and I wouldn’t be able to take a rest and relax properly if Wookie and I will go in a vacation. You know her. She’s adventurous. She always wants to go in one place to another whenever we’re having vacations and of course she will shop nonstop everyday”

Jongwoon told his father. Heechul laughs softly.

“I think shopping is every girl’s best friend. Your mom, bumblebee and your Aunt Hani love shopping so much. Minnie should learn to shop soon. I’m sure that she will love it too”

Heechul told his son.

“By the way, your Aunt Hani will arrive today. We’re going to have dinner with her later at eight thirty in the evening in La Carte”

Heechul happily informs Jongwoon who shook her head.

“I’m sorry appa but I can’t join in the dinner later. I’ll leave tonight. I’ll go to Jeju Island with Ms. Bae. I’ll just make it up to Aunt Hani when I return from my trip in Jeju Island”

Jongwoon told his father.

“Ms. Bae? New business partner?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon nods.

“She’s an Interior Designer and she’ll do the design for my new resort in Jeju Island”

“Why not Seulgi? She’s also an Interior Designer”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Seulgi is busy and I’m avoiding issues. If you know what I mean appa”

Jongwoon told his father who understands what he means.

“Will Aunt Hani stay here longer?”

 Jongwoon asks. Heechul shook his head.

“I don’t know. All I know is that she’ll be here in South Korea for the board meeting of our airline companies. Bumblebee call for an emergency board meeting because Ahn Airlines Group is planning to have another partnership to a travel agency and I think they will also discuss the designs for the new airplanes”

“Does Minho already pass a business proposal for Choi Travel Management Group?”

Jongwoon asks. Heechul shook his head.

“I don’t know. I’m not yet talking to bumblebee regarding that matter”

“Aish! Kyu and I will really grill him alive if he will not pass a proper business proposal to Dasom-ah. But anyway, since we’re already speaking about Aunt Hani and the board meeting of Ahn Airlines Group…does it mean that Uncle Junsu will also be here because he is a member of the board?”

Jongwoon asks. Heechul nods as an answer.

“I see. It only means that Aunt Hani and Uncle Junsu will meet again”

Jongwoon told his father, smiling brightly.

“You and bumblebee should stop playing cupid because your Uncle Junsu already has a girlfriend”

“But it doesn’t mean that there’s no more room for second chance. Babe is such a genius for calling an emergency board meeting. In that way, Aunt Hani and Uncle Junsu can see each other again”

Jongwoon told his father, feeling happy for what Dasom did. Kyuhyun arrives in his office with Sungmin.

“Appa! Oppa!”

Sungmin feels so happy to see Heechul and Jongwoon. She happily walks towards them. Heechul stands up and embraces Sungmin, feeling happy to see his soon to be daughter.

“I miss you my baby bunny. How are you? Feeling better now?”

Heechul asks. Sungmin looks at him and smiles brightly.

“Yes appa. I’m feeling better now. Kyu takes care of me”

“That’s good. Don’t tire yourself too much again and also don’t think too much so you won’t be sick again”

Heechul told Sungmin. He and Jongwoon thought that the reason why Sungmin got sick is because of thinking a lot about the failed business partnership of Cho-Kim Group of Companies to Winter Mountain Dairy Corporation and because of tiring herself from working nonstop. They are not aware that the real reason why Sungmin got sick is because Sunhwa treats her like a maid and throws her away from Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“Your mom told me that you and Kyu visit her clinic yesterday for your check-up. She told me that you and Kyu are already planning to have a baby soon”

Heechul told Sungmin happily. The couple nods happily. Jongwoon just stares at them, feeling jealous of them. He also want him and Ryeowook to have a baby soon, but Ryeowook still doesn’t want to have one because she prioritizes her career than having a baby and it seems that she doesn’t have any plan on having a baby.

“I’m just finishing important works before Min and I go to our honeymoon in Venice. We’ll be leaving next week”

Kyuhyun told Heechul, smiling at him. Heechul nods happily.

“I’m glad to know that you and my baby bunny are already planning to have a baby. I’m hoping to hear good news from both of you”

Heechul told the couple, hugging Sungmin happily. He looks at his son who is just sitting on the couch while drinking his espresso quietly.

“How about you son?”

Heechul asks Jongwoon to catch his attention. Jongwoon looks at him.

“What about me appa? Do you expect me to get pregnant soon?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling irritated all of a sudden because he knows what his father wants to ask him. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip, controlling his laughter. He wants to tease Jongwoon because he knows that his brother-in-law will get annoyed on the topic about having a baby. Kyuhyun can be an evil sometimes and that’s why he loves teasing Jongwoon and Ryeowook about having baby because they are always sensitive when it comes to that thing. But of course he needs to behave because Heechul is there and he knows that his wife will get mad at him if he teases Jongwoon.

“Pabo! You and honeybee are already married for three years, going on four this December. When do you plan to have a baby? You’re already an ahjusshi and you still don’t have a baby? Aish! Why are you so slow?”

Heechul told his son, making him frown. Kyuhyun laughs upon hearing Heechul calling Jongwoon an ahjusshi.

“I really think that you and honeybee should go to a honeymoon again. Just forget work for the meantime, so you can make your baby”

Heechul told his son.

“You should make Wookie drunk so she will make love to you”

Kyuhyun suggested before laughing again, ignoring his wife’s glare. He feels so happy teasing Jongwoon.

“Yah! Why is the atmosphere getting weird? We should start our meeting now instead of talking about family planning!”

Jongwoon told them, feeling irritated.

“Grumpy ahjusshi”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, still laughing. Jongwoon puts down his cup of espresso on top of the center table and gets a pillow on the couch, throwing it on Kyuhyun’s face.

“Stop laughing brat! You’re ten minutes late that’s why we need to start the meeting now because we still have a meeting with Minho later”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law, frowning at him. Kyuhyun smiles at him.

“I’m not late. I arrive on time”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, defending his self.

“You’re late!”

Jongwoon frowns at him. He looks at his father.

“Are you not going to start the meeting? Should I just leave and return in my office now? I still have a lot of things to do appa”

Jongwoon told his father, feeling annoyed.

“I think I should leave now, so you can already start your meeting”

Sungmin told them.

“You can stay in my office or in your Jongwoonie oppa’s office while waiting for Kyu to finish his meeting with us”

Heechul told Sungmin who nods at him. He gives Sungmin a sweet embrace before letting her go. Jongwoon stands up and gently pulls Sungmin for a hug.

“I have a mini library in my office. You can stay there if you want. Ask my secretary to accompany you there, but if you want bigger library, you can stay at the fifth floor. Just tell my secretary so she can accompany you there. I’ll see you later”

Jongwoon whispers on Sungmin’s ear, making her smile. He gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before going back to his seat.

“Good luck in your meeting and behave”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods his head and gives her a peck on her lips before she leaves the office.

“So, shall we start our meeting now?”

Heechul asks them. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun nod as an answer. Heechul opens the folder that he’s holding and starts discussing their Plan B.

~~~

*AHN AIRLINES GROUP, BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA*

 

“Good morning! Is my beautiful niece inside her office?”

Areum, Dasom’s secretary stop typing on the computer upon hearing someone speaks. She raises her head and looks at the owner of the sweet voice who is smiling at her.

“OMO! Ma’am Hani!”

Areum quickly stands up and bows at Hani.

“It’s good to see you ma’am. When did you arrive?”

Areum asks, feeling happy to see Hani.

“Awhile ago. Driver ahjusshi was the one who fetch me at the airport. I’m happy to be back here in South Korea”

Hani told Areum, feeling happy to be in South Korea again and she also feels excited to see her family because she misses them so much.

“Will you stay here for good?”

Areum asks, hoping that Hani will already stay in South Korea and no longer in New York. After Hani’s divorce to Junsu, she decided to live in New York, resigning as the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group, leaving the responsibility to her younger sister. But since Sohee can’t manage their family’s airline companies, she passes the responsibility to her son Jongwoon who rejects the offer because he can’t comply since he is already managing a lot of companies and he doesn’t want to lose time with his wife. So, Heechul was the one who takes the responsibility and became the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group for three years before Dasom agreed to manage the airline companies and became the new Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group.

“I still don’t know. Anyway…this is for you. I hope you’ll like it”

Hani told Areum, giving her the things that she bought for her in New York.

“Thank you so much ma’am”

Areum smiles at Hani.

“You’re welcome darling. So, is my beautiful niece inside her office?”

Hani asks happily. Areum shook her head.

“She didn’t go to work today?”

Hani asks.

“She’s here ma’am. She just went at the Training Department to get some files. She’s a bit moody today because she only has three hours of sleep. After staying all night in her office in Schemes and Crafts Studios, working so hard on a design for an advertisement, she went home in her condominium and sleep for three hours before flying here in Busan to review some business proposals and for her meetings with some investors”

Areum informs Hani.

“Our bumblebee is already having a hard time. I’ll see what I can do about it”

Hani told Areum, worrying on her niece.

“Can I go inside her office and wait for her there?”

Hani asks. Areum nods happily.

“Sure ma’am”

“Don’t tell her that I’m here. I want to surprise her”

Hani told Areum. She winks happily on her before going inside Dasom’s office that is so cozy, neat and artistic.

“No wonder she’s a good artist”

Hani whispers, loving the interior of her niece’s office. She sits on Dasom’s chair and stares on her computer.

“Pointers for the meeting with Mr. Song”

Hani reads before smiling sweetly.

“I think she will be a good CEO too. She should study business”

Hani told herself. She saw Dasom’s planner on top of the table. She was about to get it to take a look what is written inside when something catches her eyes—there was a folder inside the trash can. Hani gets the folder and reads what is written in front.

“Business proposal of Choi Travel Management Group”

Hani was about to open the folder to read the business proposal when someone enters the office.

“OH MY GOD! AUNT HANI!”

Dasom shouts happily upon seeing her aunt sitting on her chair. Hani puts down the folder on top of the table. She looks at her niece and smiles brightly at her.

“Surprise bumblebee!”

Hani happily told Dasom who quickly runs towards her. She stands up and hugs her niece.

“I miss you so much bumblebee”

Hani told her niece, embracing her sweetly.

“I miss you too so much Aunt Hani. It’s good to see you. When did you arrive?”

Dasom asks before looking at her aunt with a sweet smile on her lips. Hani holds Dasom’s hand and leads her towards the sofa. They sit down together.

“I arrive awhile ago. Driver ahjusshi fetch me in the airport. I will be staying in the Kim mansion”

Hani informs her niece.

“Are you going to stay here in South Korea for good?”

Dasom asks, hoping that her aunt will say yes. Hani shook her head.

“We will see”

Hani replied, making Dasom pouts.

“Don’t pout at me young lady. I know that you’re already having a hard time managing Ahn Airlines Group, but you’re doing great”

Hani told Dasom, cheering her up. Dasom suddenly frowns.

“How can you say that I’m doing great if you’re not even here to monitor my performance?”

Dasom asks her aunt, still frowning at her.

“That’s because you’re the daughter of Kim Heechul. Being good in business and managing companies run in your blood. If you’re not doing great then why do investors keep on coming and why do we need to have a hangar in Germany and London? Business partnerships are always successful and if you’re not doing great, Chul will definitely call me and insist that I should go back here in South Korea and takes over and the board members will surely oust you if you’re not doing great”

Hani told her niece, feeling happy because Dasom is doing great in managing Ahn Airlines Group without the help of Heechul and Jongwoon.

“It’s not hard for you to travel back and forth because we have private planes and you can always stay in Jongwoonie’s penthouse here in Busan and you only need to have an office here for one week every month unless there will be an emergency meeting or something important came up”

“I know Aunt Hani, but it’s still hard and tiring. Like seriously, I’m an Artist and Art Director and managing a company is not my forte. Oppa should be the one who is managing our airline companies and not me”

“Jongwoonie is already managing a lot of companies. His own companies and the Kim family’s companies which includes your dad and grandfather’s companies. So stop complaining darling because your brother’s job is harder than yours”

“But Aunt Hani…”

Dasom sighs.

“Just go back here in South Korea. I don’t want to become the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group anymore, please”

Dasom told her aunt, acting cute to convince her.

“Fine. I’m going to stay here in South Korea for good if…”

Hani flashes a bright smile. Dasom stares at her, waiting for her to continue speaking.

“If you can convince Jongwoonie to become the new Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group”

Hani happily told her niece who sighs heavily.

“That was so unfair”

Dasom told Hani, frowning again. Hani laughs softly. She knows that she already wins because no matter what happen Jongwoon will never accept the position.

“It’s so unfair. You want to have a deal with me because you know very well that oppa will never accept the position”

“That’s right”

Hani smiles and winks at her niece.

“Why don’t you want to become the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group? Grandpa gave the airline companies to you and the Aviation School”

“That’s because I’m busy with my work. I always travel and that’s the reason why I can’t monitor Ahn Airlines Group and Sky-High International University”

Hani explains. Dasom happily snaps her fingers.

“I know. Let’s just make Uncle Junsu as the new Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group. I’ll open that topic in our board meeting next week”

Dasom happily told her aunt. Hani shook her head.

“You can’t do that darling”

“Why not? It’s Uncle Junsu. He’s a good CEO and we can trust him”

“Yes, but…”

Hani shook her head again.

“You’re going to break the family rule. Remember, we need to follow rules. Junsu and I are already divorce and it only means that Junsu is no longer part of the family. He can only become a member of the board, business partner and shareholder. He can never take any high position in our companies”

Hani told her niece, reminding her about the family rule that they need to follow.

“Aish! Who invented that family rule?”

Dasom asks, frowning again.

“Your grandparents. If you want to complain then go to their graves and complain. Kim family also has that kind of rule. That’s why if Jongwoonie and Wookie divorce in the future which will not happen of course, just an example…if that happens then Siwon oppa will be out as the Director of Sky-High International University. Of course that will also happen to him if Minnie and Kyu will get divorce someday since Minnie will become a Kim soon”

Hani explains. Dasom just nods because she knows that no matter how hard she complains and no matter how hard she tries to convince her aunt to stay in South Korea for good and go back to her position as the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group, Hani will just say no.

“But anyway…”

Hani stands up and walks towards Dasom’s desk. She gets the business proposal of Choi Travel Management Group on top of the table before going back to her seat.

“Care to explain why this business proposal is in the trash can?”

Hani asks.

“That’s because it’s a trash. I reject that business proposal”

Dasom told her aunt who gives her a curious look, wondering why Dasom did that.

“Young lady—“

“I know what I’m doing Aunt Hani”

Dasom quickly told her aunt, interrupting her from talking.

“Read the business proposal and tell me if I should accept it. I’m going to accept it if you will agree on it even though it’s against my will”

Dasom told her aunt. Hani stares at her for the meantime before opening the folder. She reads the business proposal that Sunhwa made. Dasom is quiet while waiting for her aunt to finish reading everything.

“So? What do you think aunt?”

Dasom asks when Hani closes the folder.

“This business proposal is a big joke. You should really throw this in the trash can. It’s not a business proposal. It’s more of a personal interest. Sunhwa will take over the training department of our flight stewardess in Ahn Airlines Group. She wants to change the catering services of our airlines into her own restaurant. She wants to do a lot of changes, especially to our hangar and aviation school. What does she knows about aircrafts? She’s just a flight stewardess, not even a pilot or aircraft engineer”

Hani told her niece, feeling irritated all of a sudden.

“I didn’t know that Sunhwa is the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group. Since when? It’s supposed to be Minho, right? So why her?”

Hani asks. Dasom just shook her head because she doesn’t know the answer.

“See. I told you Aunt Hani. That business proposal is a trash. She’s the one who will benefit a lot if I will accept the proposal”

Dasom told her aunt. She flashes an evil smile.

“Ha! I’m sure that evil witch will die because of anger. She will not get what she wants and I’m not going to allow that to happen”

Dasom told her aunt, feeling victorious because she finally found a way to have revenge with Sunhwa for treating Sungmin so badly.

“Evil what? Young lady, don’t speak like that. Your dad will get mad at you if he will hear you calling Sunhwa as an evil witch”

“But she’s an evil witch”

“I know that you hate her because she hates Minnie so much for being the wife of Kyu. I know that her attitude is not good and she can be a sometimes. Well, I also don’t like her that much. I’m just trying my best to treat her nicely and to socialize with her because she’s Jongwoonie and Minnie’s mother-in-law. You see. I’m just being nice to her for the sake of Jongwoonie and of course Wookie because I love them so much and I know how much Jongwoonie loves his Wookie. Just do the same thing even though you don’t like her. If Jongwoonie and Minnie can handle her y attitude well then just do the same thing…be nice to her for the sake of your brother and sister okay”

Hani told Dasom.

“Rejecting her business proposal is also one way of having my revenge on her. It’s time for her to learn hard and taste her own medicine. Rejecting her business proposal is still not enough as revenge. I want to do more, but of course I still consider oppa’s marriage to Wookie unnie and Minnie’s marriage to Kyu oppa. That evil witch should be thankful or else she will get more”

Dasom told her aunt, feeling her blood boiling just by thinking about Sunhwa.

“Revenge? Young lady, what is happening? Why do you need to make revenge?”

Hani asks curiously.

“Because she throws Minnie away from Kyu oppa’s mansion when he’s in business trip in Sydney and Melbourne. That evil witch made my best friend as a maid in Kyu oppa’s mansion. She gives her so much hard time and then she throws her away from Kyu oppa’s mansion knowing that it’s cold and raining so hard outside. Minnie got sick because of her”

“WHAT? SHE REALLY DID THAT?”

Hani shouts upon hearing Dasom.

“Yes”

“Aish! You should have called me so I cut and shave her head. Do Chul and Jongwoonie know about it?”

Hani asks. Dasom shook her head.

“How about Sohee?”

Hani asks. Dasom shook her head again.

“Then I’ll be the one who will tell them”

“NO!!!”

Dasom shouts. She shook her head and holds her aunt’s hands.

“Oh please don’t tell it to them. Minnie will get mad at me. You see Aunt Hani. She doesn’t want to tell it to any of them because she’s protecting her evil mother-in-law from our family’s wrath. So please, don’t tell it to them. Minnie doesn’t want to cause chaos and it will surely be a big chaos once they found out about it”

Dasom told her aunt, hoping that Hani will keep shut.

“But you already pull the trigger darling. Do you think rejecting the business proposal will not bring chaos? You’re already declaring a war against Jongwoonie and Minnie’s in-laws, didn’t you know that?”

Hani asks, feeing worried. Dasom shook her head.

“I know that it’s my revenge against that evil witch, but they will not think that way. I can show them the business proposal. You see. I wouldn’t reject the business proposal if it’s not a trash. If she can give me a proper business proposal then I can accept the partnership of Ahn Airlines Group to Choi Travel Management Group”

Dasom explains, defending herself.

“Fine”

Hani takes a deep breath.

“But if Sunhwa did something evil to your sister again, I’m going to tell everything to Chul. He will surely grill you and Minnie alive for hiding everything to him. Do you understand young lady?”

Hani asks.

“But Aunt Hani…”

“Do you understand Kim Dasom?”

Hani asks again. Dasom just sighs and nods her head.

“Yes Aunt Hani”

“Good”

Hani smiles at her niece and gently pats her cheek.

~~~

Minho carefully opens the door, avoiding making a single noise. He takes a peek inside the room and smiles brightly upon seeing Sungmin sitting on her chair, busy writing something on her planner. Minho slowly and quietly goes inside because he wants to surprise his sister-in-law.

“Hello there beautiful”

Minho speaks happily to catch his sister-in-law’s attention. Sungmin stops what she’s doing and looks at the owner of the voice. She smiles at her brother-in-law who is also smiling at her.

“Tada! I bought something for you”

Minho told Sungmin, happily raising a small box, showing it to his sister-in-law.

“Cherry torte cake and this…”

Minho shows Sungmin a beautiful long stem pink rose.

“And what do you need this time?”

Sungmin asks, raising an eyebrow. Minho pouts cutely and shook his head. He walks towards Sungmin’s desk and puts the box of cherry torte cake and the pink rose on top of it.

“It’s not a bribe noona”

Minho told Sungmin who keeps on staring at him, giving him an “I don’t believe you” look.

“I’m telling the truth noona. It’s not a bribe. I’m not going to ask any favor from you”

Minho told his sister-in-law before sitting on top of her desk.

“You look so happy today. Why?”

Sungmin asks curiously because Minho keeps on smiling from ear to ear.

“I’m going to tell you the reason why I’m so happy today, but you need to promise first that you’re not going to tell it to Kyu hyung and Jongwoonie hyung”

Minho told Sungmin.

“It’s about Taemin, isn’t?”

Sungmin asks. Minho’s eyes grow big.

“How did you know? Did my baby already tell you something?”

Minho asks curiously. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m just guessing because you’re not going to be happy and smile like that if it’s not about Taemin. You don’t want Kyu and Jongwoonie oppa to know about it because they will think that you’re chasing girls again. So, did I guess it right?”

Sungmin asks. She gets the box of cherry torte cake and happily opens it.

“Those two hyungs of mine are always kill joy. They are always serious and grumpy, especially Jongwoonie hyung. They don’t know how to enjoy life and they always want to be busy with their works and that’s the reason why they grow old so fast”

Minho told Sungmin, making her laugh softly.

“Did Taemin already give you the permission to court her?”

Sungmin asks before eating the cake that Minho bought for her. Minho shook his head.

“Not yet. But I’m sure that she will already give me the chance because she agrees to go out with me. We’re going to have dinner tonight in Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort. I’m so happy noona. I can finally confess my love for her. I’m going to tell her how much I love her. Do you think she will accept my love for her and she’ll become my girlfriend soon and my future wife?”

Minho asks happily.

“Well, Taemin is hard to understand sometimes. Just show her that you’re sincere in loving her. She’s a sweet and really nice woman. It’s just that she doesn’t want to have a boyfriend yet. But maybe you can change her mind if you show your sincerity to her and if you let her feel how much you love her”

Sungmin told her brother-in-law.

“You won’t protest?”

Minho asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“If Taemin will be happy and if you will both love each other so much then I’m not against it. But if you hurt her then prepare to die in the Han River. Dasom and I will throw you and drown you there”

“That was scary”

Minho told Sungmin, gulping nervously.

“Noona…”

“Hmmm?”

Minho smiles at his sister-in-law.

“Thank you for your support. Don’t worry. I’ll do everything to show Taemin how much I love her and I will not hurt her. That’s a promise”

Minho told Sungmin, giggling happily.

“But anyway…”

Minho suddenly claps his hands like a kid.

“I’m excited for you and hyung”

“About what?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“For the arrival of your baby”

Minho happily told Sungmin.

“Pabo! I’m not pregnant, so what are you saying?”

Sungmin asks, pouting at him.

“But you will soon get pregnant because you and hyung will go in your honeymoon. I heard hyung talking to appa about it when he visited Krystal in the Choi mansion last week”

Minho told Sungmin who just blush.

“A baby in the family will be a wonderful blessing. I’m so excited to have a baby niece or nephew. I’m sure that Krystal will be happy about it because she wishes to have a baby sibling. I hope Wookie noona and Jongwoonie hyung will also plan to have their baby soon. I wish that Wookie noona will also get pregnant soon, so that Jongwoonie hyung won’t be a grumpy old man anymore”

Minho happily told his sister-in-law, feeling excited for her and Ryeowook to get pregnant soon. Sungmin puts her hand on her tummy. She suddenly feels pressured about getting pregnant soon because it seems that everyone is expecting her to get pregnant after her honeymoon. She’s also thinking about her step-daughter. She really hopes that Krystal will be happy once she gets pregnant. She really hopes that Krystal will accept and love her baby sibling even though they have different mothers.

“Noona…”

Minho snaps his fingers in front of Sungmin to catch her attention. Sungmin looks at him.

“You’re spacing out. Why?”

Minho asks.

“Is there something wrong?”

Minho asks with concern in his voice. Sungmin shook her head and smiles at her brother-in-law.

“I just remember something. Don’t worry. I’m fine. I think you should go inside Kyu’s office now because…”

Sungmin stares at her watch.

“You’re already fifteen minutes late. They will surely grill you alive”

Sungmin told Minho whose eyes grow big when he remembers that he has a meeting with Kyuhyun and Jongwoon.

“OMO! I almost forgot! Thanks noona. I love you so much”

Minho leans closer to Sungmin and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

“See you later. I love you”

Minho told his sister-in-law. Sungmin smiles at him and gently pats his cheek.

“I love you too. Good luck in your meeting with the grump grandpas”

Sungmin told Minho, making him laugh softly. Minho jumps off of the desk and runs towards the door of Kyuhyun’s office. He salutes at Sungmin before opening the door. He went inside and gulps nervously when Kyuhyun and Jongwoon stop talking to each other. They both stare at him seriously.

“Just a friendly reminder Mr. Choi…”

Jongwoon frowns at his brother-in-law who is staring at them nervously, preparing his self to be grilled alive by them.

“This is a business meeting. You supposed to be here with your corporate attire and not with a soccer jersey! We’re not playing soccer here!”

Jongwoon told Minho, shooting him a deadly glare.

“Fifteen minutes late. How unprofessional, isn’t?”

Jongwoon asks. His eyes are only set upon Minho, making his heart beat fast.

“I can explain hyung. Well…I—“

Minho stops talking when Jongwoon stands up.

“Please come closer if you don’t want me to kick your ”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip, controlling his self from laughing. Minho gulps nervously and slowly walks towards Jongwoon.

“Hyung…”

Minho speaks in a soft voice. Jongwoon stares at him seriously before looking at Kyuhyun who is happily sitting on his chair.

“You know what to do”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun. Minho stares at his step-brother who happily rises from his seat. Kyuhyun walks towards Minho and stands behind him.

“Ah…what are you guys going to—“

Kyuhyun holds Minho’s arms, sending it on his back to stop him from talking.

“I can explain hyung, please don’t grill me alive. I swear. I don’t want to die. I still need to live, so please spare my life now. I’m begging you hyung. I still have a lot of dreams and I still need to marry my baby, so please don’t kill me. Have mercy on your innocent brother-in-law”

Minho told Jongwoon, begging him not to punish him. He’s trying his best to escape from Kyuhyun’s grip, but he is holding him tight.

“Hyung, you let me go. Don’t let Jongwoonie hyung touch me. Seriously, both of you are really scary”

Minho told Kyuhyun without looking at him.

“Yah! Will you please shut up? You’re such a noisy brat”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law before raising his hand, showing his fingers to Minho.

“Can you see my fingers?”

Jongwoon asks. Minho nods.

“Yes hyung. I can clearly see your small fingers. So what about it?”

Minho asks. Jongwoon frowns when Kyuhyun laughs because of what Minho said.

“Shut up Kyu!”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun before focusing his attention back on Minho who is smiling at him.

“Don’t smile at me! I’m serious okay. If you don’t tell me the truth, I’m going to stick my fingers inside your nose. That’s how I’m going to kill you. Now, speak.”

“About? What should I say?”

Minho asks curiously. Jongwoon leans his gorgeous face closer on Minho. He gives him a deadly look, making him gulps nervously.

“About that bed scene!”

Jongwoon told Minho. He wants to know the complete detail about his wife’s bed scene with her ex-boyfriend in their movie.

“What bed scene? I thought we’re going to punish this brat for being late in our meeting, so why are you asking about a bed scene? Why? Don’t tell me that this brat has a scandal?”

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his step-brother curiously.

“Of course I don’t have a scandal! I maybe a playboy but I don’t do stupid things like that”

Minho told Kyuhyun.

“Then what bed scene is Jongwoonie talking about?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Wookie noona’s bed scene with her ex-boyfriend in their movie”

Minho answered, making Kyuhyun’s eyes grow big.

“Wookie has a bed scene?”

Kyuhyun asks before looking at his brother-in-law.

“And you allow her to accept a role like that?”

Kyuhyun asks. He is not in favor of his sister having such role. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Your sister never told me about that! She didn’t even tell me what kind of role she has on that movie! That’s why I’m asking Minho about that bed scene, so I can grill your sister alive when we finally see each other again”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, feeling angry about that bed scene and he feels jealous because Ryeowook needs to do it with her ex-boyfriend. Myungsoo is the only man whom Jongwoon is jealous with. Even though he and Ryeowook is not yet a couple, he is already jealous with Myungsoo.

“I don’t know about the complete detail. I just…well…”

Minho takes a deep breath.

“It’s like this hyung. You see. When you told me to go to Busan and deliver the bouquet of camellia flowers that you order for noona. I saw her and that Myungsoo guy kissing each other be—“

“KISSING EACH OTHER!”

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun shout in unison. Jongwoon starts shaking Minho.

“Yah! Are you telling me that my wife is cheating on me? Tell me the truth, so I can shoot that ex-boyfriend of her alive!”

Jongwoon told Minho, feeling angry all of a sudden.

“Why did you allow Wookie to kiss that ex-boyfriend of hers? You supposed to stop them! It will be a great scandal if someone sees them! AIsh!”

Kyuhyun told his step-brother.

“They are kissing each other because it’s part of the movie! They are filming a kissing scene okay! Aish! You old grandpas are making my head ache! Seriously!”

Minho told them. Jongwoon stops shaking him.

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun who is frowning at him.

“How can you allow my sister to accept a role that has a kissing scene and a bed scene? When she became an actress, I told her that she’s not allowed to accept a role that has bed scene…well, kissing scene is still bearable, but bed scene? No way! My sister is not a star and she will never be a star”

Kyuhyun told his brother-in-law. He can’t imagine his self watching his sister in a movie or drama. He can’t believe that Jongwoon will allow Ryeowook to accept such a daring role.

“I also told that to her. I told her that I don’t want her to accept roles that are too revealing and y and that includes bed scene and kissing scene. I just don’t understand why your sister is doing this to me. She acts as if she’s not yet married. She never tells me anything about her role in that movie. I only found out that she will do a movie with her ex-boyfriend through the celebrity news. That’s it”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, feeling frustrated because of his wife.

“Hyung, is your marriage to noona really real? It seems that it’s fake”

Minho told Jongwoon.

“SHUT UP!”

Jongwoon raises his voice because of anger.

“If you don’t have something so nice and important to say, shut your mouth or I’ll cut your tongue!”

Jongwoon told Minho, making him gulps nervously.

“Let’s start our meeting now because I still need to go to my office in Sky-High Residentials”

Jongwoon told them before going back to his seat, frowning so hard. Kyuhyun looks at his step-brother.

“Shut up okay”

Kyuhyun told Minho before letting him go. He goes back to his seat, leaving Minho standing.

“Why is it always me?”

Minho whispers softly. He just sighs sadly and sits on the couch, so they can already start their meeting.

~~~

*SKY-HIGH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY*

 

“I thought you have work today grandpa?”

Krystal asks Siwon as they walk in the hallway.

“It’s still early sweetheart. I want us to walk like this first before I go to my class”

Siwon told his granddaughter. Krystal looks at him.

“So, you just bring me with you because you want us to walk like this? Why are you so weird grandpa? I’ll call driver ahjusshi so he can fetch me here. I want to go home now. Honestly, there’s nothing fun to do here”

Krystal told her grandfather. She opens her handbag and looks for her mobile phone inside.

“Speak. Let’s talk”

Siwon told his granddaughter. Krystal stops what she’s doing. She looks at her grandfather who is smiling sweetly at her.

“Talk about?”

Krystal asks.

“You. I want to know what you’re thinking right now”

Siwon asks. He wants Krystal to speak and tell him about her problems. He wants to comfort his granddaughter because he knows that she’s feeling sad and she already misses her father. Krystal just shook her head and continues walking without opening to speak.

“You want to go home in the Cho mansion now?”

Siwon asks.

“Dad will never be happy to see me there. I think he doesn’t even miss me. He doesn’t care about me. You know grandpa. It feels like I don’t have a family. Ever since mom and dad got divorce, I feel so alone. I don’t have a family since the day that mom and dad ended their marriage and decided to live away from each other”

Krystal told her grandfather sadly.

“Mom keeps herself busy with her work and with that Chanyeol guy while dad is busy with his work as well as with his other woman”

Krystal told Siwon, frowning while thinking about Sungmin. She still can’t accept the fact that Kyuhyun doesn’t love her mother anymore and that he already has a new wife.

“I really hate that girl. I can’t believe that dad will exchange mom with his ”

Krystal told her grandfather.

“Language. Your parents didn’t raise you to bad mouth other people”

Siwon told her granddaughter who just frowns at him.

“Why do you hate Minnie that much? She’s such a nice and sweet girl. She and your dad love each other so much”

Siwon told Krystal, hoping that she will understand.

“Why do you love that girl so much? She ruins my family grandpa! She’s dad’s and she’s the reason why dad divorce mom! She’s a homewrecker ! If she didn’t become dad’s mistress then my parents won’t get divorce!”

Krystal told her grandfather angrily. Siwon stares at his granddaughter with a blank expression on his face. He was thinking as to where did Krystal get the idea that Sungmin is Kyuhyun’s mistress and the reason why her parents got divorce.

“Sweetheart, who told you that Minnie is the reason why your mom and dad got divorce and she’s your dad’s mistress?”

Siwon asks curiously. Krystal opens to speak when someone interrupts her.

“Good afternoon Captain Choi!”

Siwon stares at the owner of the voice. Krystal also looks at him.

“Hi there Engr. Jeong. Done with your class?”

Siwon asks the tall handsome man who is smiling brightly at him. He is Jeong Jinwoon, twenty three years old. He is one of the Aviation Engineers of Ahn Airlines Group and he is also teaching in Sky-High International University.

“Yes sir. I’ll go to the apron to check some airplanes. Some students will have fly training tomorrow”

Jinwoon answered happily.

“When are you going to visit the hangar of Dash Air? I received a call from Ms. Kim awhile ago, informing me about the new airplanes that will be delivered tonight in the hangar. She wants us to check those new airplanes”

Siwon told Jinwoon.

“We can go tomorrow if you’re free sir”

Jinwoon told Siwon who nods his head, agreeing with him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at ten in the morning. Will that be fine?”

Siwon asks.

“Yes sir”

Jinwoon answered happily before looking at Krystal who is standing beside Siwon, staring at him—waiting for them to finish talking with each other.

“Oh! By the way…”

Siwon smiles at Jinwoon, noticing him staring at Krystal.

“I want you to meet my granddaughter, Cho Krystal. I bring her with me today so she won’t get bored doing nothing at home”

Siwon told Jinwoon, happily introducing Krystal with him. Jinwoon smiles at Krystal.

“Nice to meet you beautiful young lady. I’m Engr. Jeong Jinwoon. Captain Choi became my professor when I was still in college”

Jinwoon told Krystal, extending his hand. Krystal stares at him for the meantime before holding his hand, slowly shaking it.

“Nice to meet you Engr. Jeong”

Krystal told Jinwoon. She fakes a smile before letting go of Jinwoon’s hand.

“Can I leave her with you for awhile? Do you have something important to do?”

Siwon asks. Krystal looks at her grandfather and slowly shakes her head. She’s an introvert girl and she’s not good in making friends or socializing with people. She doesn’t want to be left under Jinwoon’s care.

“No problem sir. I’m not busy. I’m planning to go home soon after visiting the apron. But since you want to leave your beautiful granddaughter with me then I’ll be glad to give her a tour here in the university. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of her”

Jinwoon told Siwon.

“Grandpa…”

“It’s okay sweetheart. Engr. Jeong is a nice man. I’m sure that you two will like each other. It’s not bad to have a new friend, right?”

Siwon told his granddaughter in a soft voice that only the two of them can hear. Krystal just sighs and nods her head because she doesn’t have any other choice but to accept Jinwoon’s company.

“I’ll leave her to you. Please take care of her. I’ll see you both later”

Siwon told Jinwoon. He gently pats Jinwoon’s back before walking away, leaving Krystal with him.

“So, where do you want to go young lady?”

Jinwoon asks.

“Will you please stop calling me young lady? Just call me Krystal”

Krystal told Jinwoon in a snobbish manner.

“You know what”

“What Jinwoon-shi?”

Krystal asks in a snobbish manner, making Jinwoon smiles.

“Jinwoon oppa is fine”

“Fine.  Jinwoon oppa. Happy?”

Krystal asks before walking away.

“Such a snobbish beautiful girl”

Jinwoon told his self before walking fast so he can catch Krystal.

“Do you want to go with me in the apron? I’ll show you the different airplanes there”

Jinwoon told Krystal who just ignores him.

“Why are you snobbish?”

Jinwoon asks.

“Look…”

Krystal stops walking. She looks at Jinwoon who is smiling at her. She sighs heavily before speaking.

“Stop following, will you?”

Krystal asks, acting cold towards Jinwoon who keeps on smiling at her, making her feel irritated.

“Why do you keep on smiling at me? Am I funny or what?”

Krystal asks, frowning.

“Was it a sin to smile?”

Jinwoon asks. Krystal raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms on her chest.

“Just don’t follow me okay. I mean…I know that grandpa asks a favor from you to look after me while he’s in his class, but it doesn’t mean that you need to babysit me!”

“Touring you around is not babysitting you”

Jinwoon told Krystal, making her frown so hard.

“Ugly duckling…you’re beautiful, but can turn into an ugly duckling when frowning. Well, if you don’t want to accept my company…I guess I should leave you now”

Jinwoon told Krystal, waving his hand cutely at her before walking away, leaving Krystal alone.

“She will surely change her mind”

Jinwoon thought while walking happily by his self.

“How can that guy leave me alone knowing that my grandpa left me under his care? Wow! He’s not even a gentleman”

Krystal whispers. She takes a deep breath.

“Aish! Come what may”

Krystal told herself.

“YAH!!! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP WALKING?”

Krystal shouts. Jinwoon smiles brightly and stops walking. He turns around and found Krystal walking towards him.

“So, do you want to go with me in the apron now?”

Jinwoon asks, smiling at Krystal who sighs softly.

“Do I have any other choice?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon shook his head and just smiles at her. They start walking together in silence.

“Ah…do you mind telling me more about you?”

Jinwoon asks, breaking the silence.

“Why will I do that? What if you’re a kidnaper or something?”

Krystal asks, making Jinwoon laughs.

“Fine. It’s okay. If you don’t want then I’m not going to force you. It’s just that it’s too awkward walking together in silence. What do you think?”

Jinwoon asks, but Krystal didn’t answer. They walk in silence again until Krystal finally speaks.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m not good in socializing with people. I’m an introvert and I prefer to have my own world most of the time. I don’t have a lot of friends and…I don’t have a friend here in South Korea”

Krystal told Jinwoon who looks at her.

“Because you’re an introvert”

Jinwoon told Krystal who shook her head.

“I grew up in London okay. I’m just here for vacation and to spend time with my dad. But sadly, he is too busy with his work and with his new wife”

Krystal told Jinwoon sadly. Jinwoon just nods his head. He wants to asks about Krystal’s parents and why does her father got a new wife, but he didn’t do that because he doesn’t want Krystal to think that he is meddling with her private life.

“Well…”

Jinwoon smiles.

“If that’s the case, I’ll be your first friend here in South Korea. Great isn’t?”

Jinwoon asks happily, but Krystal didn’t answer.

“Okay…it’s not great because you don’t want me to be your friend. It’s okay”

Jinwoon told Krystal, scratching his head. Krystal suddenly laughs.

“Do you know that you’re more beautiful when you laugh and smile?”

Jinwoon asks, making Krystal blush.

“Thank you”

Krystal told Jinwoon.

“So, friends?”

Jinwoon asks. Krystal nods her head happily.

“Friends”

Krystal answered, smiling at him.

“Why Aviation Engineering? Do you really love airplanes that much?”

Krystal asks curiously as they walk happily in the hallway.

“That’s because my dad is a pilot and I’m really curious about airplanes when I was in middle school. I think becoming an Aviation Engineer is such a cool profession”

“Was it really cool?”

Krystal asks, raising an eyebrow. Jinwoon nods happily.

“Yes but it’s hard”

“As long as you’re enjoying your work, it doesn’t matter whether it’s hard or not”

“How about you?”

Jinwoon asks.

“Me?”

Krystal asks before shaking her head.

“I’m not yet working. I’m just seventeen. I’ll enter college in the opening of the new semester”

“Then what do you want to be?”

“I’ll study Theater Arts. I want to be a good Theater Actress just like my Aunt Wookie”

Krystal happily told Jinwoon.

“Aunt Wookie?”

Jinwoon asks. Krystal nods happily.

“Kim Ryeowook. You know. She’s a Theater Actress before she becomes a celebrity”

Krystal proudly told Jinwoon, feeling happy and proud that she’s the niece of the famous actress Kim Ryeowook.

“WOW! YOU’RE NOT KIDDING, RIGHT?””

Jinwoon shouts happily while staring at Krystal with wide eyes open. Krystal just gives him a blank expression.

“You’re really the niece of Kim Ryeowook?”

Jinwoon asks happily. Krystal nods her head.

“She’s my dad’s younger sister. I’m Cho Krystal. Aunt Wookie is Cho Ryeowook before when she’s still single. She just becomes Kim Ryeowook because she’s already married with Kim Jongwoon. Get that?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon nods happily.

“Will you introduce me to your aunt?”

Jinwoon asks Krystal, feeling excited to meet Ryeowook in person.

“Why will I do that? Don’t tell me that you like my Aunt Wookie? You can’t have her okay because she’s already married to Uncle Jongwoon and I won’t let you steal her away from him”

Krystal told Jinwoon, shaking her head.

“It’s not like that. I’m her fanboy. I really like you aunt because she’s such a great actress. She’s really good, especially in crying. I haven’t met her yet in person. You see. I’m always busy whenever she will have a fan meeting”

Jinwoon told Krystal.

“Why not show yourself to her and introduce yourself to her whenever she will visit here?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon shook his head.

“She never visits here as well as Mr. Kim”

“Why not?”

“That’s because Mr. Kim is not our boss here. It’s his sister. Ms. Kim Dasom is the one who I managing this aviation school and the airline companies of their family and not Mr. Kim Jongwoon”

Jinwoon explains.

“You didn’t watch the filming of aunt’s CF in Cloud Airlines?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon shook his head.

“I’m in London at that time for work”

“Why not asks Ms. Kim to introduce you to Aunt Wookie or maybe asks her to get an autograph for you?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon shook his head.

“I wouldn’t dare do that. She’s my boss. It will be embarrassing to ask her to do that”

“But you’re not embarrassed with me, is that it?”

Krystal asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Please”

Jinwoon begs while acting cute. Krystal smiles.

“Be thankful that we’re friends or I wouldn’t do you a favor. But of course you need to treat me okay”

“Okay. Let’s have a friendly date next week. Okay?”

Jinwoon asks. Krystal nods her head.

“I want to go to an amusement park”

Krystal happily told Jinwoon.

“No problem. Let’s go to Lotte World next week. That’s a promise”

“Okay. I will expect, so don’t you dare cancel it or else I’ll get mad at you”

“A promise is a promise”

Jinwoon happily told Krystal who smiles brightly at him. Krystal feels happy because she found a new friend and she thinks that Jinwoon will be a good friend to her.

~~~

Everyone is staring at the beautiful girl who is walking like a model in the hallway. They are all staring at her not because of her bodyguards but because she looks really beautiful and stunning and also y in her clothes. She smiles at the people who greet her and happily greet them in return. She stops walking when she finally arrives in her destination. She looks at her bodyguards.

“I won’t stay here for long. I’ll just talk to my brother and ask for his permission, so Minnie can go out with me”

Ryeowook told her bodyguards who all nod at her. She opens the door and went inside. She smiles when she sees her sister-in-law busy typing on the computer. Ryeowook walks happily towards Sungmin’s desk.

“Busy?”

Sungmin stops what she’s doing and looks at the owner of the voice.

“Unnie! Oh my gosh! It’s good to see you”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, smiling brightly at her. Ryeowook smiles at her.

“Do you want to go out with me? Girl bonding…please”

Ryeowook told her sister-in-law.

“As much as I want to, but I still have a—“

“It’s already a yes. Don’t worry about Kyu oppa. I’ll be the one who will asks permission and I’ll kick him if he will not agree”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily.

“Is he inside his office?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“He’s reviewing some reports. Jongwoonie oppa is here awhile ago. He had a meeting with Kyu and Minho”

Sungmin told Ryeowook.

“For real? How is he?”

Ryeowook asks.

“He looks really tired and he loses some weight”

Sungmin told her sister-in-law sadly.

“OMO!”

Ryeowook’s eyes grow big, feeling worried about her husband.

“Aish! I told him not to tire his self that much. He really doesn’t know how to listen”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, sighing sadly.

“Can I disturb oppa?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“He wouldn’t say no to you Baby Boo”

Sungmin happily told her sister-in-law, making her giggles.

“Wait for me. We’re going somewhere. I’ll just ask for oppa’s permission”

Ryeowook told Sungmin. She winks at her before going inside Kyuhyun’s office. Ryeowook looks at her brother who is busy reading something on his computer. Kyuhyun didn’t even notice her arrive. Ryeowook sits on the couch.

“Can I disturb you oppa?”

Ryeowook asks in a cute manner. Kyuhyun’s heart suddenly jumps upon hearing someone speaks. He raises his head and looks at his sister who is sitting elegantly on the couch while smiling at him. Kyuhyun frowns because of seeing Ryeowook’s clothes—she’s wearing a white floral print spaghetti strap crop top and high waisted shorts.

“Oppa, don’t frown at me. Sorry if I disturb you. I promise. I won’t talk long. I’ll make it short, so you can already go back to work”

Ryeowook told her older brother. Kyuhyun sighs and stands up. He walks towards his sister and sits beside her, joining her on the couch.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks her older brother who is still frowning at her.

“Yah!”

Kyuhyun gently flicks Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Who told you to wear something too y and revealing huh? Are you a star?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning.

“ what? Excuse me oppa. It’s fashion okay”

Ryeowook told her older brother, pouting at him.

“Don’t pout at me hardheaded Baby Boo! You change your clothes!”

Kyuhyun told his younger sister.

“Why are you so conservative? I told you oppa. It’s fashion okay”

“Fashion? What kind of fashion is that huh?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Exposing too much skin is fashion to you? If it’s a fashion to you then it’s not a fashion to me. You’re changing clothes. Do you understand?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook shook her head and stuck her tongue out.

“Why are you being a hardheaded woman? You’re the only one who wears that kind of clothes, so it’s not fashion okay. Minnie and Krystal don’t wear something like that”

Kyuhyun told his younger sister. Ryeowook suddenly laughs because she thinks that her older brother is overreacting again.

“Excuse me oppa. We’re in the modern world now. I’m not the only one who wears something like this. Why don’t you go around for you to see that other women also wear these kinds of clothes? You’re overreacting again and for your information oppa, Minnie doesn’t wear something like this because she’s not used to it. But Krystal wears something like this, you just don’t see it”

Ryeowook told her older brother, defending her sense of fashion towards her older brother.

“Jongwoonie will surely grill you alive if he sees you wearing something too y and revealing”

Kyuhyun told his sister who just pouts at him.

“He was here awhile ago and he is damn so mad at you”

“Huh?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

“Because of your bed scene with Myungsoo”

“OMO!”

Ryeowook’s eyes grow big.

“How did he foun out about that bed scene? I’m not telling him anything about my movie. He doesn’t know about the kissing scene and that bed scene, so how did he found out? Oh my gosh! I’m dead meat now”

Ryeowook told her brother, feeling scared.

“Minho was the one who told him”

“What? Aish! That blabber brat is really…I’m going to grill him later when I return to his condominium”

“You’re still not going home?”

Kyuhyun asks with concern. Ryeowook nods as an answer.

“Why? Is your misunderstanding with your husband really that serious for you to run away from home and play hide and seek with him again?”

Kyuhyun asks, worrying about his sister’s marriage life with Jongwoon. Ryeowook shook her head.

“He doesn’t want to fetch me, so I won’t go home”

Ryeowook told her brother who frowns at her.

“Stop being a brat and stop playing hide and seek with your husband”

“I’m not playing with him. He is the one who is hiding from me. He doesn’t show his self to me because he prefers to be busy with his work than spending time with me. He doesn’t even call me and text me”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, feeling sad because Jongwoon doesn’t give her attention just like what he is doing before.

“You’re tasting your own medicine Baby Boo, so don’t complain. To tell you honestly, you don’t treat Jongwoonie as your husband. Do you really love each other for real? I mean…”

Kyuhyun sighs and stares at his sister seriously.

“Tell me the truth Baby Boo. Is your marriage with him real or fake? Was it really for publicity or something? Did Jongwoonie force you to marry him? Tell me, so I can cut his head now”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook, making her frown.

“Touch my husband and I’ll hire a sniper to shoot you down. I’m serious oppa”

Ryeowook told her brother, frowning at him.

“I’m just kidding okay. But seriously…tell me the truth about you and him. I told you before when you’re still ten years old that you should ask for my permission if a guy wants to court you. You asked for my permission when Myungsoo wants to court you and he also did the same. He asked me if he can court you. All your admirers do that. They will ask for my permission first before they court you and you will do the same. You will tell me about it and will ask me if they can court you. But when it comes to Jongwoonie…”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“You never tell me anything about him courting you. I thought you two are just best friends because that’s what you two keep on telling me. That’s why we’re really shock when he asks for our blessings when he’s already proposing marriage to you. Baby Boo, is there something that you need to tell me?”

Kyuhyun asks with concern in his voice. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Seriously oppa, you’re like those paparazzi. It seems that you doubt my marriage with Jongwoonie. We really love each other that much. Was it not a good reason for us to marry each other?”

Ryeowook asks, sighing softly.

“I do not doubt your marriage to him. I can see how much you love each other. It’s just that you two are weird sometimes. You don’t know each other’s whereabouts and it seems that you’re not even concern about him sometimes. You’re giving him a lot of headache, so stop being hardheaded. You go home now okay. Don’t wait for him to fetch you. You should not run away from home whenever you’ll have misunderstanding with him. He is worried about you, so you need to go home now. He is busy because he needs to do a lot of things, but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you anymore. You should understand that he is Kim Jongwoon and it’s not easy for him to be him. He needs to deal with a lot of pressure and you should support and understand him as much as he understand you even though you’re already unreasonable”

Kyuhyun told his sister, reprimanding her. Ryeowook just nods her head.

“You should listen to me if you don’t want him to exchange you to other woman”

Kyuhyun told his sister, teasing her.

“Oppa! I hate you!”

Ryeowook frowns at her brother who starts laughing at her.

“Stop teasing me oppa. My Jongwoonie will never do that and he can never exchange me to other woman. He can’t live without me”

Ryeowook told her brother before sticking her tongue out.

“I really don’t understand why he loves you that much. You’re very talkative, so noisy and such a nagger. You always mess your thing around. You’re brat, demanding and hardheaded woman. I didn’t know that Jongwoonie’s ideal type is like that”

Kyuhyun told his sister, happily teasing her. Ryeowook starts hitting her brother.

“And you’re a war freak too”

“Yah! I’m going to tell Minnie to kick you later”

“I’m just kidding okay. Why are you so sensitive?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his sister who just pouts at him.

“Well anyway…”

Kyuhyun stops laughing.

“Why did you change your number? Don’t tell me that you have a stalker again?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Umma broke my mobile phone and my sim card”

Ryeowook answered.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Because I was about to call you and inform you that she’s treating Minnie as a maid in your house and she’s giving her a hard time. You should protect Minnie from umma. I really can’t believe that she will hurt her that much. She hates her, but hurting her is a big no no. I’m sure that dad and Jongwoonie will get mad when they found out about it and umma will surely be in trouble”

Ryeowook told her brother.

“She even slaps me”

“What? Why did she do that?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning because of what his mother did to his sister.

“It’s not new. You know umma. She always hurt me whenever she will not get what she wants. She hates me because I don’t want to become a beauty queen or a flight stewardess like her. She hates me because I pursue my dream of becoming an actress. She hates me because I’m daddy’s girl and I’m not close to her like you”

Ryeowook told her brother with teary eyes.

“She’s even questioning my husband’s love for me and she hates me because I don’t want to do what she wants me to do. You see oppa. Umma wants to use my marriage to Jongwoonie to get her own personal interest. I don’t understand why Siwon appa made her as the new Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group. It’s supposed to be Minho or you, but why her?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun just shook his head.

“She wants to use my marriage to Jongwoonie so she can easily get a partnership in Ahn Airlines Group. She hates me because I don’t want to help her and that’s why she slaps me. She’s always cruel when it comes to me”

“Just understand umma okay”

“How do you want me to understand her?”

Ryeowook asks.

“She’s our mom”

Kyuhyun replied. Ryeowook nods at him.

“I know. But she also needs to understand that she can’t control our lives the way that she wants to”

Ryeowook told her brother. She sighs.

“But anyway oppa…”

Ryeowook flashes a sweet smile and wraps her hands around her brother’s arm.

“My answer is no”

Kyuhyun told his sister, controlling his self from laughing. He knows that his sister will ask a favor from him.

“I’m not yet saying anything okay”

“But I know that you’re going to ask a favor from me”

Kyuhyun told his sister who pouts cutely at him.

“I’m just going to ask your permission to allow Minnie to go out with me…please”

Ryeowook told her brother, working on her cuteness.

“If I say yes, it only means that Minnie should also run when those reporters chase you. So it’s a no”

Kyuhyun told his sister, shaking his head. He doesn’t want his wife to have a hard time running because his sister is being chased with reporters.

“I bring my bodyguards with me”

“Oh! So my Baby Boo is being punished again, isn’t?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his sister.

“I’m just following dad’s order. I can never say no to him”

“Fine…”

Kyuhyun smiles at his sister.

“But don’t tire Minnie that much okay. She needs to have a lot of energy because we’re going to have our honeymoon next week, so don’t tire her that much”

Kyuhyun told his sister who happily hugs him.

“OMO! I’m going to have a baby niece or nephew soon. That will be lovely. I’m sure that your baby will be so adorable. I’m so excited for you and Minnie. Babies are really cute. I love them”

Ryeowook happily told her brother.

“Then tell Jongwoonie that you should also make your baby soon”

“That thing can wait…not now”

“Why don’t you want to have a baby huh?”

Kyuhyun asks, holding his sister’s beautiful face between his hands.

“Oppa, I want to have a baby but not too soon. I still have a lot of things to do and I’m busy with my career”

“So, your career is more important than Jongwoonie?”

Kyuhyun asks, but Ryeowook didn’t answer. She removes her brother’s hands away from her face and stands up.

“Minnie and I should go now. I still need to visit Jongwoonie in his office later”

“He’s in his office in Sky-High Residentials. If I were you, I will prepare myself to be grilled alive”

Kyuhyun told his sister, smiling at her. Ryeowook just sighs, feeling nervous again.

“You go now. You should return my wife early because we still need to go to her province to visit Aunt Taeyeon”

“Okay”

Ryeowook hugs her brother before going out of his office.

“She likes Minnie than Seulgi”

Kyuhyun to his self because Ryeowook is more close to Sungmin than to Seulgi. He stands up an was about to return to his chair when he remembers something.

“I hope they are still here”

Kyuhyun quickly runs towards the door and opens it.

“Baby Boo!”

Kyuhyun calls his sister before she can leave with Sungmin.

“Baby, can I borrow my sister for awhile. Just a minute. I forgot to tell her something”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods at him. Ryeowook walks towards his brother who pulls her inside his office.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks curiously. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

“Teach my wife to be a shopaholic like you. Make sure that she will use her credit cards or else I’ll grill you alive”

“Don’t worry oppa. Minnie will surely love shopping like me and Dasom. Can I also use the credit cards to buy myself gummy bears?”

Ryeowook asks, giggling happily. Kyuhyun gently flicks her forehead.

“You’re richer than me. Why not use your husband’s credit cards or the credit cards that he gave you?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his sister.

“You’re so unfair”

Ryeowook pouts cutely.

“Just kidding”

Kyuhyun told his sister, gently pinching her cheek.

“I win”

Ryeowook happily told her brother. Kyuhyun nods.

“Spoiled brat”

Kyuhyun told his sister before going out of his office with her.

“Baby, enjoy your time with Baby Boo okay”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods happily at him.

“You take care. I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, giving her a sweet peck on her lips.

“Oh! That was sweet”

Ryeowook told the couple, making Sungmin blush a little.

“Bye oppa. I promise to return Minnie early”

Ryeowook told her brother. She gives him a sweet hug before leaving the room happily with Sungmin.

~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                       

After three hours of shopping, Ryeowook brings her sister-in-law in Delectable to have snacks with her. It’s a fancy café that was owned by Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and it’s Sungmin’s first time going there.

“I really can’t believe that oppa is not yet bringing you here”

Ryeowook told Sungmin before taking a sip on her mint ice tea.

“Because he’s always busy. Well, he once promised me that he will bring me here for a date when he was still courting me, but he forget about it because he is always busy with his company. It’s okay. I understand him”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, smiling at her. She starts eating her cherry cheesecake.

“Thanks for going out with me Minnie. I’m really happy whenever we’re going to have a girl bonding. You see. I really want to have a sister, but God blessed me with two brothers. One is really strict while the other one is happy go lucky. But it’s okay because the three of us really love each other so much and I have two lovely sisters-in-law”

Ryeowook happily told Sungmin, feeling glad to have her as her sister-in-law.

“Unnie, are your feet not aching? You’re walking with heels all the time”

Sungmin asks with concern. Ryeowook shook her head happily.

“I love wearing heels. I’m fifteen years old when I start wearing heels. I’m used to it. I’m used to walk in heels, so don’t worry about me. I’m fine”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who just nods at her.

“Unnie…”

Sungmin wipes her lips with her table napkin before continuing.

“Is it okay if I ask something? You wouldn’t get mad, right?”

Sungmin asks, asking for Ryeowook’s permission. Ryeowook nods her head as an answer.

“Are you not close with Seulgi?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“Well…”

Ryeowook take a sip on her mint iced tea before continuing.

“I don’t hate her. She’s nice. It’s just that we’re really not that close. Maybe because I’m younger, I mean…I’m just ten years old when she and oppa got married and she’s busy with her studies while becoming a wife and mom at the same time”

Ryeowook explains.

“You don’t go out together like this?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“We’re awkward with each other. We don’t even talk that much to each other. She’s a quiet person I guess and you know me, I’m very talkative. I easily feel awkward with a person if she doesn’t talk to me that much and that’s why we’re not close. She’s close with umma so much”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who just nods her head.

“Now I understand why umma likes her that much because they are close to each other”

Sungmin thought, feeling sad because her mother-in-law hates her. Sunhwa hates her because she’s not Seulgi.

“I’m not also close to Krystal because she’s only five years old when she and Seulgi unnie migrated in London and from then on, I haven’t seen her anymore. She doesn’t visit South Korea too often. She grows up in London and we don’t see each other whenever she’ll have vacation here because I’m busy with my career. This is the only time that I’m going to see her again. She’s close to Jongwoonie and Minho”

Ryeowook told her sister-in-law. Krystal is just five years old when Kyuhyun and Seulgi filed for a legal separation and because of that Seulgi’s parents hated Kyuhyun so much. They think that Kyuhyun choose to be away from his family than to fix his marital problem with Seulgi. They filed a restriction order against Kyuhyun, so he can’t see Krystal—that’s their punishment for him. Kyuhyun can only see Krystal whenever she and Seulgi will have vacation in South Korea. He needs to beg Seulgi first before she brings their daughter in South Korea for him to be able to see her.

“Is she still giving you a hard time?”

Ryeowook asks with concern in her voice.

“She’s having a hard time accepting that I’m Kyu’s wife. But I understand her. Her situation is not easy. I just hope that someday she will also learn to accept me as her dad’s wife and her stepmom”

Sungmin told Ryeowook sadly.

“By the way before I forgot…”

Ryeowook gives Sungmin a big shopping bag.

“I bought it for you. It’s a gift from me”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who stares at her blankly, wondering what the occasion is.

“It’s for your honeymoon. Oppa told me that you will go in your honeymoon next week. I want you to wear it on your first honeymoon night. You’ll look lovely for sure”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, feeling so excited for her and Kyuhyun.

“I’m excited to have a baby nephew or niece soon”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily.

“I’m feeling pressured now unnie because it seems that everyone is expecting me to get pregnant after my honeymoon”

Sungmin told her sister-in-law, pouting at her.

“Oh!”

Ryeowook holds Sungmin’s hands.

“Don’t feel pressured because it will be bad for you. It will be hard for you to get pregnant if you’ll feel pressured. Just don’t think too much. Enjoy your time with oppa. You see. I really hope that oppa met you first and not Seulgi unnie, so you’ll be Krystal’s mom”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“Unnie, I’m just seven years old when Kyu impregnates Seulgi and marries her. Our is really big. Its 13 years. People think that I can be Kyu’s daughter”

“So? Age doesn’t matter. Jongwoonie is ten years older than me. I can be his sister you know”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, making her laugh softly.

“Unnie, how did you and oppa met each other? I’m curious”

“I’m going to tell you about my love story with my Jongwoonie if you promise that you won’t tell it to Kyu oppa”

“Why?”

Sungmin asks with curiosity in her voice.

“Oppa will grill me alive because I lied to him about my love story with my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who gives her a confused look.

“You’ll understand as I tell you the whole story. Just promise that you won’t tell it to oppa, arasso?”

“Okay. I promise. It will be our secret”

“Okay”

Ryeowook smiles at her sister-in-law.

“Jongwoonie and I are best of friends. I was twenty when I met him. It was his thirtieth birthday party. We met through Victoria unnie. She’s Jongwoonie’s close friend”

“Victoria Song? The famous director and producer?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook nods her head.

“She’s a theater actress before she becomes a director and producer. She’s my manager’s wife”

“Wow!”

“You see. I was fifteen when I start acting in theater. Vic unnie is my mentor and I receive a lot of advice from her. She helps me a lot. I was sixteen when I become a commercial model and that’s the start of my career as an actress. I still do theater sometimes, but I focus much on becoming a celebrity because that’s what I want”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who nods happily at her.

“You’re a great actress unnie. I really admire you. You’re good in acting, especially when there is a crying scene”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, complimenting her. Ryeowook blush because of that.

“Thank you. Jongwoonie is my fanboy and that’s the reason why Vic unnie invited me to his thirtieth birthday party. Jongwoon told her to invite me because he wants to meet me. We become close to each other and we become best of friends. I always run to him whenever Myungsoo and I fought. You see. He hates Myungsoo for me because he always makes me cry and he hurts me physically, but I keep it a secret. Jongwoonie is the only one who knows everything. When he will have a misunderstanding with Yoona, he will share it to me too. We comfort each other and give each other strength”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“How did oppa courted you?”

Sungmin asks happily. Ryeowook shook her head as an answer.

“He never courted you?”

Sungmin asks, feeling shock. Ryeowook nods as an answer.

“Then how did you become husband and wife?”

Sungmin asks.

“We got married”

Ryeowook answers happily. She laughs softly while staring at Sungmin’s blank expression.

“Your oppa didn’t court me. We just become husband and wife”

“WHAT?”

Sungmin shouts upon hearing Ryeowook. She ignores the people who stare at them, giving her weird glares. Sungmin leans closer to Ryeowook.

“Is that even possible? How can oppa not court you? Do umma and appa know about it? Does Dasom knows?”

Sungmin whispers, afraid that someone might hear them. Ryeowook smiles sweetly at her.

“Dad, mom, Aunt Hani, Uncle Junsu and Dasom know everything. Jongwoonie never keep a secret from his parents”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“When Yoona left him on the day of their wedding, Jongwoon came in my condominium and cry his heart out. Myungsoo and I broke up because he is jealous with Jongwoonie. I let him go because he will eventually leave me because he will study abroad and because I’m already falling in love with my best friend”

Ryeowook stops talking for awhile. She takes a sip on her mint iced tea before speaking again.

“Jongwoonie invited me to go to Paris with him to celebrate his thirty fourth birthday. We happily spend time together. He brings me at the Eiffel Tower and when the clock strikes twelve…so it’s already August 25 at that time, I was shock when Jongwoonie kneel in front of me with beautiful engagement ring, proposing marriage to me. I say yes and we got married on December 25 in which you didn’t attend”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, pouting cutely at her.

“That’s because Aunt Taeyeon is sick. I need to look after her”

“It’s okay. I understand. If you attended my wedding, you will already meet oppa”

Ryeowook giggles happily.

“Every twenty fifth of the months is our montiversary. Jongwoonie will always surprise me on that day and he will always give me a lovely bouquet of camellia, my favorite flower. But sadly, we didn’t celebrate it this time because we’re away from each other because we’re busy with work”

Ryeowook told Sungmin sadly.

“I already miss your oppa”

“Why not go home now?”

Sungmin asks.

“He doesn’t want to fetch me, so why will I go home? Jongwoonie is no longer sweet. I think he already changes. He’s no longer my Jongwoonie before”

Ryeowook told Sungmin with teary eyes. She really thinks that her husband already changes.

“Unnie, maybe oppa is just teaching you a lesson. He wants you to go home by yourself. It’s not good to run away from home whenever you’ll have misunderstanding with him. Oppa loves you so much. I know he does. I’m sure that he misses you so much too, so you need to go home now. Oppa will be happy to see you back home”

“You think so?

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“And please get pregnant soon”

Sungmin happily told Ryeowook who shook her head.

“You don’t want to have a baby? Oppa will be sad”

“Of course I want us to have a baby, but not now. I’m still busy with my career. I still have a lot of projects and—“

“Is your career more important than oppa?”

Sungmin asks, stopping her sister-in-law from talking. Ryeowook shook her head.

“No. My Jongwoonie is always important. He’s the most important in my life”

“That’s why you need to home now unnie. Oppa’s birthday is getting near, giving him a baby will be a wonderful gift for him and I’m sure that he will be very happy to become a father soon”

Sungmin happily told Ryeowook.

“But…”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“Now I’m the one who is being pressured”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, making her laugh.

“But seriously Minnie, I realize something.

“What is it unnie?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook smiles before talking.

“Our husbands are old grandpas and that’s why they become grumpy easily”

Ryeowook told Sungmin as they both laugh softly.

“Don’t worry. I’ll go home soon. I already miss my Jongwoonie and I miss our home too and I won’t run away from home anymore”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“You should finish your food now. Oppa will grill me if I return you late in his company. Please send my regards to Aunt Taeyeon and Jungmo okay?”

“Okay”

Sungmin smiles at Ryeowook and continues eating her cherry cheesecake.

~~~

“Hi Mir! Is my husband inside his office? Can I disturb him?”

Ryeowook asks her husband’s secretary. Mir quickly stands up and bows at his boss’ wife.

“Yes Ma’am Wookie. Sir Jongwoon is inside his office. He just arrive from his meeting in Incheon”

Mir told Ryeowook who is smiling at him.

“Is it okay if I go inside?”

Ryeowook asks. Mir nods as an answer. Ryeowook smiles and happily walks towards the door of Jongwoon’s office. She carefully opens the door and went inside quietly, avoiding making a noise. She wants to surprise her husband who is sitting on his chair with his eyes closed. Jongwoon is taking a rest after his meeting in Incheon and because he’s already tired and sleepy.

“He looks tired even though he’s wearing eyeglasses. Such a hardheaded hubby. I told him not to tire his self that much because of work”

Ryeowook whispers while staring at her husband with concern on her face. She puts down her handbag on top of Jongwoon’s desk before sitting happily on his lap.

“What are you doing here?”

Jongwoon asks in a soft voice without opening his eyes. Ryeowook smiles at him. She slowly brushes a finger on her husband’s eyebrow before leaning her beautiful face closer to his, capturing his lips, giving him a sweet peck.

“I’m sorry baby. Did I wake you?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon slowly opens his eyes and found his beautiful wife staring at him with a sweet smile on her lips, feeling happy to see him.

“What are you doing here?”

Jongwoon asks, making Ryeowook frowns.

“I’m here to visit you because I miss you so much”

Ryeowook answered. Jongwoon sighs softly.

“Well, I don’t need a visitor right now. I’m busy. Please leave now okay”

Jongwoon told his wife, making her feel sad because he’s being cold towards her.

“You sound like you’re not happy to see me. You didn’t even miss me, right honey?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Jongwoon stares at her.

“If only you know how much I miss you”

“Then why are you sending me away?”

Ryeowook asks before kissing Jongwoon’s lips.

“That’s because I’m busy. I have a lot of thing to do, so please leave now because you’re disturbing me”

Jongwoon told his wife. He suddenly frowns at her when he notices the clothes that she’s wearing.

“Yah! Who told you to wear something so y like that? Why are you exposing your skin too much? Did I give you a permission to wear something like that?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling angry.

“Why are you so conservative? Honey its fashion. Seriously, you and oppa are the same. You don’t—“

“Am I your husband or what?”

Jongwoon asks angrily.

“Oh well…”

He sighs heavily.

“Why am I asking you a stupid question? Of course you’ll tell me that I’m your husband because we’re married to each other. Yes, I am your husband, but you never treat me like that!”

“Honey, why are you being cold?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. She’s not used to it because Jongwoon never becomes cold to her.

“You’re not like that to me. So, why are you being cold?”

“Why not ask yourself? Should I be happy because my wife always hides secrets from me? Should I be happy because the girl I love the most doesn’t even tell me that she’ll have a kissing scene and bed scene with her ex-boyfriend in their movie? Damn it! I didn’t even have the idea that your ex will be your leading man in that movie! Aish! You’re making me look like a fool and you’re making my blood boil! Of all the actors out there, why him? Why did you accept that movie knowing that you will be working with your ex-boyfriend and you’ll have a daring role?”

Jongwoon asks angrily, feeling jealous.

“You didn’t even tell it to me!”

“Honey, please let me explain”

“I don’t need your explanations okay. Just leave now!”

Jongwoon told his wife, pointing his finger on the door of his office, gesturing Ryeowook to leave. Ryeowook frowns at him.

“Yah! I’m here to visit you because I miss you so much. But why are you like that? Why are you being grumpy? Is your work more important than me?”

Ryeowook asks, frowning hard. Jongwoon smirks.

“Why are you asking me? Why not ask yourself?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Well…”

Ryeowook stares at her husband with teary eyes.

“You’re the one who doesn’t give me attention. You already change. You’re no longer my Jongwoonie. You keep yourself busy all the time and you don’t want to give me time and attention anymore. You don’t even show yourself to me and you don’t even give me a call or a single text message. Why are you like that?”

Ryeowook to her husband, feeling sad.

“Excuse me?”

Jongwoon raises an eyebrow.

“I keep on texting you but you’re not replying. I keep on calling you but your mobile phone is always out of coverage area. Now tell me honey. Who is the one playing hide and seek? Was it me or you?”

Jongwoon asks, frowning at his wife. Ryeowook’s eyes suddenly grow big when she remembers something.

“OH MY GOD!”

Ryeowook raises her voice.

“I forgot to tell you that I have new number because—“

“Oh wow! That was so great Kim Ryeowook! See, what you’re doing? You even forgot to inform me about you changing number. I guess I’m not really important to you huh?”

“Honey…I’m sorry…it’s just that…”

Ryeowook stops talking. She feels disappointed to herself because she forgets to inform her husband about her new contact number. She hates herself for always being busy, forgetting about Jongwoon.

“Just leave now okay. We don’t need to talk. I’m busy, so please leave now because you’re disturbing me”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“Honey…I’m sorry…please don’t get mad at me anymore”

“I told you to leave, right?”

Jongwoon told his wife, giving her a serious look.

“Arasso”

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon sadly. She softly kisses his lips.

“I love you honey”

Ryeowook told her husband.

“I love you too. But it doesn’t mean that we’re in good terms now. I just want you to know that I love you even though I’m mad at you. I love you honey and that thing will never change. Do you understand?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods.

“See you in our home soon”

Ryeowook told her husband. She gives him a peck on his lips before standing up. She gets her handbag and leaves her husband’s office sadly. Jongwoon sighs sadly and rests his head on top of his desk, closing his eyes.

“I really hope that she will already go home. I miss her so much”

Jongwoon told his self. He raises his head when someone knocks on the door. Mir went inside.

“Sir”

Mir walks towards his boss.

“Ms. Bae is already here. She’s in Meeting Room 2 with her secretary”

Mir informs his boss who just nods his head.

“And…”

Mir puts down a piece of paper on top of Jongwoon’s desk.

“Ma’am Wookie gave that to me before she left. She told me to give it to you”

Mir told his boss. He bows at him before leaving his office quietly. Jongwoon gets the paper and stares on it—it was his wife’s new contact number.

“I wonder why she change her number”

Jongwoon told his self. He gets his mobile number and saves his wife’s new contact number.

“I’ll see you soon honey. I promise to spend more time with you once I’m done with my projects”

Jongwoon sighs. He stretches his arms and stands up.

“It’s time to work again”

Jongwoon told his self as he leaves his office to meet Irene and her secretary in Meeting Room 2.

~~~

“Knock, knock, knock. Can we come in?”

Sungmin asks happily. Taeyeon stops what she’s doing upon hearing someone speaking. She looks around and found Sungmin and Kyuhyun standing by the doorway, smiling at her.

“Minnie! Kyu!”

Sungmin happily runs towards her aunt and gives her a warm hug while Kyuhyun puts down the basket of fruits that they bought for Taeyeon on top of the counter.

“I miss you so much Aunt Taeyeon”

Sungmin told her aunt, feeling so happy to see her again.

“How are you?”

Sungmin asks before sitting beside her aunt.

“I’m getting old but I’m fine. What brings you here?”

Taeyeon asks, making Sungmin pouts.

“Aren’t you happy to see me and Kyu? We’re here to visit you and because we’re going to tell you something”

Sungmin told her aunt. She starts helping her in removing the hair from the mung bean sprouts tip. Kyuhyun grabs a chair and sit.

“Sorry for being late aunt. Min and I went at the cemetery first to visit umma and appa. How are you?”

Kyuhyun asks his aunt-in-law, watching her removes the hair from the mung bean sprouts tip.

“You should have told me that you were coming here, so I prepare a better meal for both of you. Jungmo and I will only cook fish and vegetables and of course we’re going to have kimchi”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun who smiles at her.

“I told you before aunt. Don’t treat me like a VIP okay. I’ll eat whatever you will cook”

“You’re really such a nice man”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun, happily patting his cheek. Kyuhyun smiles brightly at him.

“Min and I will go to our honeymoon next week. So please, pray for our safety trip”

Kyuhyun happily told Taeyeon, making her smile.

“It only means that my niece will be pregnant soon, right?”

Taeyeon asks, feeling excited for the couple.

“Seriously, why does everyone expect me to be pregnant after my honeymoon?”

Sungmin asks, feeling the pressure again. Taeyeon smiles at her.

“Having a baby is a great blessing and it will bring a lot of happiness in the family”

Taeyeon told her niece.

“Of course everyone will expect you to get pregnant soon because you’re going to have your honeymoon unless nothing will happen to you and Kyu”

Taeyeon told Sungmin, making her blush.

“Don’t worry aunt. I will never let her escape from me. I promise to impregnate her soon”

Kyuhyun happily told Taeyeon, ignoring his wife who us already blushing hard. Taeyeon smiles at him.

“That will be lovely sweetheart. I want to have a grandchild soon. I’m sure that Heechul and Sohee will also be happy to have a grandchild soon”

Taeyeon happily told Kyuhyun who nods at him.

“MINNIE!!!”

Sungmin looks around when someone calls her. She smiles brightly upon seeing her childhood friend. Jungmo just arrive from the market. Sungmin stands up and walks towards him.

“I’m so happy to see you”

Sungmin told Jungmo, hugging him sweetly. Kyuhyun stares at them and he can’t help but to feel jealous. He is aware of Sungmin and Jungmo’s closeness to each other. He knows that Jungmo is Sungmin’s childhood friend and he is the one who is watching over Taeyeon and he is also the one who takes care of her. He’s like Taeyeon’s son and Sungmin’s brother. But even though Kyuhyun knows that Jungmo is just a childhood friend and like a brother to his wife, he still can’t help but to feel jealous of him. Kyuhyun can feel that Jungmo likes Sungmin more than a childhood friend and that’s why he is jealous of him.

“So, what are you doing here?”

Jungmo asks, feeling happy to see Sungmin.

“Yah!”

Sungmin pouts cutely, making Jungmo’s heart jumps. He really like is whenever Sungmin will pout cutely.

“Was it wrong to visit you and Aunt Taeyeon?”

Sungmin asks in a cute manner.

“Pabo!”

Jungmo gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“I’m just asking baby bunny. I’m glad to see you. I miss you so much”

Jungmo told Sungmin before hugging her.

“I’m going to cook dinner. Want to join me?”

Jungmo asks. Sungmin nods happily and helps Jungmo to prepare everything that he will need in cooking there dinner.

“So, how long are you going to stay here?”

Jungmo asks Sungmin as they start slicing the fishes.

“Just for tonight. Kyu and I will return to Seoul tomorrow in the afternoon. We still have a lot of work to finish before we go to our honeymoon next week”

“Ah I see. But I’m glad that you and Kyu hyung visited here”

Jungmo told Sungmin, smiling even though he’s hurt. He really loves Sungmin more than a childhood friend, but he knows that Sungmin will never love him the way that he wants her to love him and that’s why he just keeps his true feelings towards Sungmin a secret and never confess it to her. He is afraid that if he confesses his love for her, Sungmin will only feel awkward with him and he doesn’t want that to happen and he knows that Sungmin loves Kyuhyun that much and he doesn’t want to ruin their relationship.

“Sweetheart….”

Taeyeon holds Kyuhyun’s hand to catch his attention. She notices Kyuhyun staring at Sungmin and Jungmo.

“Yes Aunt Taeyeon?”

Kyuhyun asks without looking at her. His eyes are only focused upon his wife and Jungmo, watching their sweetness with each other.

“Jungmo and Minnie grow up together. They are really close and sweet like that. So please don’t be jealous of him”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun because she can sense his jealousy towards Jungmo. Kyuhyun looks at Taeyeon.

“Yes Aunt Taeyeon”

Kyuhyun told Taeyeon, faking a smile.

“By the way, how come you didn’t bring Wookie and Jongwoonie with you?”

Taeyeon asks, missing the couple too.

“They are both busy”

“I see. They are always busy, especially your sister. I really hope that she and Jongwoonie will have a baby soon”

“You supposed to tell her that aunt. Please talk to her. I really think that she doesn’t want to have a baby. Jongwoon will surely be sad and frustrated”

Kyuhyun told Taeyeon.

“Why? Is she afraid to give birth?”

Taeyeon asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I don’t know. Maybe she just doesn’t want and I feel sorry for my brother-in-law. So please talk to her, maybe you can change her mind. You know Wookie. She can be a hardheaded girl and selfish sometimes”

Kyuhyun told Taeyeon, sighing sadly.

“Aunt, I’m going to tell you something”

“Go ahead”

“About you and Jungmo living in Seoul with us”

Kyuhyun told Taeyeon who shook her head.

“We already talk about it Kyu. I already said no, so please stop convincing me. If Minnie is the one who—“

“I also want you to live with us. Please”

“I’m really sorry sweetheart”

Taeyeon shook her head.

“But I can’t accept the offer”

“Why not? It will be better I you and Jungmo will live in Seoul with us. If you don’t want to stay in my house then I’ll buy a condominium for you and Jungmo. Just please say yes. Min and I are worried about you”

Kyuhyun told Taeyeon, trying his best to convince her. Taeyeon shook her head.

“I’m fine. No need to worry about me and Jungmo. We’re going to be fine here. I’m not going to feel comfortable living in Seoul. I want to stay here, so please understand”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun.

“Ouch!”

Kyuhyun quickly looks at his wife who is holding her bleeding finger. Sungmin accidentally cuts her finger.

“I’ll take care of it”

Jungmo told Sungmin, holding her hand. Sungmin shook her head.

“It’s okay. I can—“

Sungmin stops talking when Jungmo starts her bleeding finger, trying to stop it from bleeding.

“I’ll just help them in cooking. Just stay here sweetheart”

Taeyeon told Kyuhyun who is already frowning while staring at Sungmin and Jungmo. Taeyeon stands up and quickly walks towards them, separating them from each other. She helps Sungmin to treat her wound.

“You go to your husband and take care of him. I’ll be the one who will help Jungmo in cooking”

“But Aunt Taeyeon”

“Minnie”

“Arasso”

Sungmin nods her head.

“We will just call you and Kyu when dinner is ready”

“Okay”

Sungmin hugs her aunt before walking away. She saw her husband still sitting on the chair. Sungmin sit down beside him.

“Did you already talk to Aunt Taeyeon about—“

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun stands up.

“Kyu…”

“I’ll just go out to catch some fresh air”

Kyuhyun told his wife, frowning at her. He went out, leaving Sungmin alone.

“He’s being grumpy again”

Sungmin told herself. She stands up and went outside to look for her husband. She smiles when she found Kyuhyun standing at the backyard while staring at the sky. Sungmin quietly walks towards him and hugs him sweetly from behind.

“Someone is jealous again”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, teasing him. She rests her head on his back.

“What are you doing here? It seems that you’re enjoying Jungmo’s company, so why are you here? Done playing sweet with him?”

Kyuhyun asks with jealousy in his voice.

“Baby, please don’t be like that. You’re the only one that I love and you know that. Please stop being jealous of Jungmo. We’re just childhood friends and we’re really close to each other”

Sungmin told her husband, hoping that his jealousy will go away.

“Why do you love to make me feel jealous?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Am I?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun sighs and turns around to face his wife who is staring at him blankly. He gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“Bad bunny”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“I’m not”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, pouting cutely at him.

“Come here”

Kyuhyun gently pulls Sungmin closer to him and hugs her. Sungmin smiles and rests her head on his chest, feeling his warm a sweet embrace.

“I love you so much that I become a possessive brat. I really can’t help but to feel jealous whenever you’re with him because I can sense that he likes you more than a childhood friend”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin looks at him.

“You’re just jealous of him”

“That’s the reason why I’m jealous because I can feel that—“

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin kisses his lips.

“You’re not supposed to be jealous Mr. Cho because I’m all yours and I love you so much”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stares at her and she can see love in her eyes—love that is only meant for him.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m just a possessive brat. I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his wife before kissing her forehead.

“I love you Kyu…so much”

“I love you too Min”

Kyuhyun leans his face closer. He was about to capture Sungmin’s wonderful lips and give her a sweet kiss when they hear Taeyeon calling them.

“MINNIE! KYU! DINNER IS READY!”

Taeyeon shouts.

“WE’RE COMING!!!”

Sungmin shouts. She looks at Kyuhyun who is pouting.

“I’m sorry Kyu but dinner is ready”

Sungmin told her husband, smiling at him. Kyuhyun sighs.

“But don’t worry…”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands.

“I’ll be yours…all yours in our honeymoon”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She quickly moves away from him when he’s about to kiss her.

“Yah! Mrs. Cho, what the hell is that?”

Kyuhyun asks, pouting at his wife.

“Come and get me later”

Sungmin told her husband. She winks at him before going inside the house, leaving Kyuhyun alone.

“My bunny knows how to be seductive sometimes. I thought she’s too innocent”

Kyuhyun whispers.

“I’ll catch you later naughty bunny”

Kyuhyun told his self and happily went inside the house to have dinner with Sungmin, Taeyeon and Jungmo.

~~~

*LA CARTE*

 

Ryeowook arrives in La Carte with her bodyguards for her dinner with her in-laws, Hani and Dasom. She’s wearing a beautiful lace mandarin collar a-line red dress. She’s expecting to see her husband there, but Jongwoon is not present.

“Hi sweetheart! It’s good to see you. You look so gorgeous and really stunning. Jongwoon is really lucky to have you as his wife”

Hani happily told Ryeowook, hugging her sweetly.

“I miss you so much Aunt Hani. It’s good that you’re back here in South Korea. Will you stay for good?”

Ryeowook asks. She kisses Sohee and Dasom’s cheeks before hugging Heechul.

“What’s with the bodyguards?”

Hani asks before returning to her seat. Ryeowook sits beside Sohee.

“I’m the one who told her to bring bodyguards with her”

Heechul told Hani, answering her curiosity. He told Ryeowook’s bodyguards to already leave them. They bow at them before leaving the private room.

“Oh! Honeybee is being punished huh?”

Hani asks. Heechul shook his head.

“It’s for her own good”

Heechul told Hani.

“But dad, I don’t need bodyguards. It feels like I don’t have a freedom”

Ryeowook told her father-in-law. Heechul shook his head.

“Just for three months okay”

Heechul told his daughter-in-law who just pouts at him.

“You look tired bumblebee”

Ryeowook told her sister-in-law. Dasom sighs softly.

“I’m really tired unnie. Being the Chairman of Ahn Airlines Group is really tiring. You should convince Aunt Hani to stay here in South Korea for good, so she’ll be the Chairman again. I’m going crazy because of too much work”

Dasom told Ryeowook who looks at Hani.

“Why don’t you want to stay here for good Aunt Hani? South Korea is also your home”

Ryeowook told Hani. Dasom nods in agreement as well as Heechul and Sohee.

“I’m still thinking about it. But anyway, if Taecyeon is not here because he has a meeting with their company’s new business partner…how come you arrive here alone? Where is Jongwoonie?”

Hani asks, wondering why Jongwoon is not present in the family dinner. Ryeowook just stares at Hani because she also doesn’t know why Jongwoon is not present in the family dinner.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to see me that’s why he’ not here”

Ryeowook thought, feeling sad. She’s still thinking about his misunderstanding with Jongwoon and the way he treats her coldly earlier when she visited him in his office in Sky-High Residentials.

“Jongwoonie will not be here tonight to join us in dinner because he’s flying in Jeju Island tonight with Ms. Bae, his new business partner”

Heechul told Hani.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks with frustration in her voice. They all stare at her. Ryeowook’s tears are already forming in her eyes.

“How come he didn’t even tell it to me? We just saw each other awhile ago when I visited him in his office. He didn’t tell me anything about his flight in Jeju Island with a girl”

Ryeowook told his father-in-law, feeling sad. Sohee and Hani look at Heechul with serious glare.

“Ah honeybee…Jongwoonie is really busy…you know”

Heechul told his daughter-in-law, trying to cheer her up.

“Yah! You’re making it worst. Aish! You’re such a blabber”

Sohee whispers softy to her husband, frowning at him. Heechul gives her a peace sign, gulping nervously.

“But we just saw each other awhile ago dad. He should have told me about it”

“Maybe he just forget about it unnie since he’s busy”

Dasom told Ryeowook, so she will stop feeling frustrated. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Jongwoonie is not a forgetful person. He is not like that. He’s going to fly in Jeju Island with a girl and he doesn’t even tell me. I’m jealous now”

Ryeowook told her sister-in-law, frowning at her.

“It’s just a business partner, right appa? No need to be jealous of her”

Dasom told Ryeowook.

“Bumblebee is right darling. It’s just a business partner. Maybe Jongwoonie just forget to tell you awhile ago because he’s really busy”

Hani told Ryeowook, trying to cheer her up. Heechul smiles at Ryeowook.

“No need to be jealous. It’s just a business partner okay. He’s just really busy these past few days, please understand. I’m sure that my son will make it up to you once he’s finish with his project”

Heechul explains. Ryeowook frowns again.

“But still…”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“He hates me and that’s why he never cares at all”

Ryeowook told them, sighing sadly. Sohee punches Heechul’s arm. Hani bites her lower lip to avoid laughing.

“If they fight because of that girl, you’ll see what will happen to you”

Sohee told Heechul, speaking in a soft voice.

“Why me? It’s your son’s fault and she’s just a business partner okay”

Heechul told his wife, defending his self.

“But still…honeybee is jealous…you and your son will get it”

Sohee told her husband, frowning at him. She looks at her daughter-in-law and holds her beautiful face between her hands.

“Don’t think too much and don’t be jealous. It’s just a business partner okay. Jongwoonie loves you so much and you know that, right?”

Sohee asks. Ryeowook nods her head.

“That’s why you need to trust him with all your heart because your Jongwoonie can never hurt you. He loves you so much and you’re the only woman he loves. He’s just busy and that’s why he forgot to tell you about his Jeju Island trip with his business partner who happens to be a girl. Don’t worry honeybee because I’ll be the one who will grill him alive once he finally arrives here in Seoul after his Jeju Island trip okay”

Sohee told Ryeowook, cheering her up. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Okay mom”

“Good. You should eat your dinner now. Jongwoonie will not be happy if you will not eat. I think you lose some weight, so you need to eat and take care of yourself or else your hubby will worry about you”

“Yes mom”

Sohee smiles at her daughter-in-law. She gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek before continuing her dinner. Ryeowook takes a sip on her wine before eating her dinner. Dasom and Hani keep on talking to her to cheer her up and so that she will forget about Jongwoon’s Jeju Island trip with Irene in which he really forget to tell her because of feeling so tired and sleepy.

~~~

Minho was happily sitting in the garden of Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort, waiting for Taemin to arrive.

“This will surely be a lovely night for both of us”

Minho told his self, giggling happily. He was holding a lovely bouquet of Freesia.

“I hope my baby will like it”

Minho told his self. He quickly stands up when he saw Taemin walking towards him with one of the receptionists in the hotel.

“Wow! You look so lovely tonight”

Minho told Taemin, admiring her beauty. Taemin looks wonderful in her black dress and Minho can’t help but to stare at her. The receptionist bows at them before leaving them together. Taemin was shock when Minho holds her right hand and softly kisses it.

“This is for you baby”

Minho told Taemin, giving her the lovely bouquet of Freesia.

“Please have a seat”

Minho pulls a chair for Taemin.

“Thank you”

Taemin told Minho before sitting on the chair. Minho smiles at her an happily goes back to his seat.

“Ah…should we start our dinner now?”

Minho asks. He was about to call the waiter, but Taemin stops him.

“Why? You’re not yet hungry?”

Minho asks.

“It’s not like that Mr. Choi”

“Mr. Choi? Stop being formal with me. Just call me Minho. Anyway, I’m going to be your boyfriend soon and your future husband, right?”

Minho told Taemin, feeling so confident. Taemin shook her head.

“I’m not here to have a date with you or to flirt with you”

Taemin told Minho in a serious manner.

“What do you mean?”

Minho asks. His smile suddenly vanished from his lips because Taemin is giving him a serious look.

“I’m here to tell you to stop whatever you’re planning. I don’t want to love you and I don’t want to fall in love with you. So please, stop disturbing me because we’re not meant to be”

Taemin told Minho, hurting him. She doesn’t want to fall in love with Minho because she doesn’t want to deal with his evil step-mother.

“Wait. Do you think it’s too early to tell me that? I mean, you and I—“

“I TOLD YOU STOP! I DON’T LIKE YOU OKAY!”

Taemin raises her voice.

“Why? Tell me why? You see. I’ll do everything for you to be mine, so why don’t give me a chance? I’m no longer a playboy if that’s what you’re afraid of. I’ll be a good boy and I—“

“I don’t hate you because of that! I just don’t want to be your girlfriend or your future wife because of your evil step-mother! You see. I’m not Minnie. I’m not so good like her. I’m not a martyr like her. I don’t want to have an evil mother-in-law!”

Taemin told Minho, telling him the truth.

“So, just stop now because we will both end up hurting each other if we become a couple. I’m sorry, but I just don’t want to deal with your step-mother. I’m sorry, but please stop now”

Taemin told Minho. She stands up and leaves Minho alone, leaving the bouquet too.

“Why?”

Minho asks. Tears start forming in his eyes.

“Why? Was it my fault that my real mother died after giving birth of me? Was it also my fault if appa marries Sunhwa umma? Why do I need to suffer like this because of my step-mom?”

Minho asks in a soft voice, feeling really hurt because Taemin rejected him because of his step-mother.

“I think life is cruel to me”

Minho told his self sadly, controlling his tears from falling.

~~~

Sungmin is inside her room with Taeyeon. They are making bed on the floor using sleeping pads and blankets. Kyuhyun is currently taking a bath.

“I told you that you should sleep in my room because I have a bed inside. It’s embarrassing to let your husband sleep on the floor”

Taeyeon told her niece. Sungmin shook her head.

“Kyu wants to sleep here. He already told you that you should stop treating him as a VIP and this is not the first time that he will sleep on the floor”

Sungmin told her aunt.

“I know but still…he is rich and he is not used to sleep on the floor”

Taeyeon told her niece. Sungmin looks at her aunt when she stops laying blankets on the sleeping pads that were on the floor.

“Aunt, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Sungmin asks, worrying about her. Taeyeon slowly nods her head.

“I’m just tired sweetheart. No need to worry. You see. I’m getting old and that’s why I get tired easily”

Taeyeon told her niece, hiding her real condition to her. Sungmin stands up and gets a chair. She helps Taeyeon to sit on it.

“Just take a rest aunt. I’ll be the one who will do everything”

Sungmin told her aunt who smiles at her. Taeyeon watches her niece as she continues to make bed on the floor.

“Minnie”

Sungmin stops what she’s doing and looks at her aunt.

“Yes Aunt Taeyeon?”

“Come closer. I need to tell you something important”

Taeyeon told her niece. Sungmin crawls towards her.

“What is it aunt?”

Sungmin smiles when her aunt holds her hands.

“It’s about the adoption. You should accept it”

“Do I really need to become a Kim?”

Sungmin asks, feeling worried of the things that will happen if she becomes a Kim. Of course people will think that she’s really a social climber if she will accept the offer of Heechul and Sohee on adopting her as their daughter.

“Don’t you want to be a Kim?”

Taeyeon asks.

“I love Heechul appa and Sohee umma as well as Aunt Hani, Dasom and Jongwoonie oppa. But do you think being a Kim is right? People will think badly against me. They will think that I’m a social climber just like what they are thinking when I marry Kyu”

Sungmin told her aunt, feeling sad. It hurts her whenever people will call her social climber because she’s not like that and she will never become like that.

“Don’t listen to them”

Taeyeon shook her head.

“You see. I’m already old and when I finally leave this world, I want to make sure that you’ll have a family…a family who will take care of you and will protect you against your mother-in-law”

“Kyu is my family”

“I know”

Taeyeon nods her head.

“But you need to have a family….something that you will feel you belong. You see. We fail to give you a complete family. Your mom died after giving birth of you. Your dad died when you’re ten years old. You deserve to have a complete family and Heechul will be the one who will give that to you. He and Sohee will be your parents and I’m sure that they will love you much just like how they love Jongwoon and Dasom. You’ll have loving parents and siblings too. Jongwoon and Dasom will surely be happy to have you as their sibling”

Taeyeon told Sungmin.

“Don’t be afraid and don’t mind what the people will think. I want you to feel the love of a family and the Kims can give you that love. I know that Kyu is already your family, but you must also have a family who will guide you, love you and protect you and they are the Kims. Promise that you will accept the adoption okay”

Taeyeon told her niece. She wants Sungmin to be in good hands when she finally leaves the world.

“How about you?”

Sungmin asks. Taeyeon shook her head. She puts her hand on Sungmin’s cheek and gently caresses it.

“I’m not going to stay here for long”

“Please don’t talk like that”

“I’m telling you the truth, so you’ll be prepared. I don’t want you to be sad and to get hurt that much when I die”

Taeyeon told her niece.

“But please don’t leave me too soon”

Sungmin told her aunt who wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

“Don’t cry. I’ll be your guardian angel just like your parents. So please accept the adoption. Be a Kim and live happily with Kyu and your future kids. Don’t let anyone treat you badly and look down on you, especially your mother-in-law, okay?”

Taeyeon told her niece. Sungmin nods her head.

“Okay. I promise”

Sungmin told her aunt, wiping her tears away.

“Don’t be sad. Just be happy always”

Taeyeon told her niece, hugging her tight.

~~~

Ryeowook arrives in Minho’s condominium after her dinner with the Kims and Hani. She was shock to see her step-brother in the living room, crying while drinking soju all by his self.

“What happen to you? Why are you drinking alone?”

Ryeowook asks. Minho raises his glass of soju.

“Want to join me noona?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“As much as I want to, but I really can’t because I have schedules tomorrow”

Ryeowook told her step-brother. She removes her shoes and throws it on the lounger as well as her red clutch bag before sitting beside Minho, joining him on the couch.

“I thought you’re already going home?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook opens a bottle of soju and drinks it in one gulp.

“Wow! That was fast. I thought you have schedules tomorrow? Hyung will grill me alive if you get drunk because of me”

Minho told Ryeowook who opens another bottle of soju.

“He will not do that because he doesn’t care about me anymore”

Ryeowook told her step-brother sadly. Tears start forming in her eyes. Minho looks at her and he can see sadness in his step-sister’s eyes.

“You two fought again. So, it only means that you will stay here longer?”

Minho asks before drinking his bottle of soju.

“Why? Don’t you want me to be here?”

Ryeowook asks, drinking her soju.

“Well, you always mess around. You love to scatter your clothes and some of your things around. You don’t even know how to clean. But living with you is not bad at all”

Minho told his step-sister. He was shock when Ryeowook starts crying like a kid throwing tantrums.

“Noona, what’s wrong? What happen to you? Why are you crying like that? Practicing for a crying scene in a movie?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook hits him.

“Pabo! I’m serious”

Ryeowook sniffs and continues crying like a kid.

“Seriously noona”

Minho sighs softly.

“I’m the one who is having a heartache here, but you’re the one crying that much. What happen to you and to Jongwoonie hyung?”

Minho asks with concern.

“He doesn’t love me anymore. Jongwoonie doesn’t love me anymore and it hurts so much”

Ryeowook told her step-brother, crying so loud.

“How can you tell that he doesn’t love you anymore?”

Minho asks, feeling sad for his step-sister if what she’s saying is really true.

“He doesn’t care about me anymore. He’s not sweet anymore and he doesn’t want to give me time anymore because he’s always busy with his work. He’s cold towards me and he went to Jeju Island without even telling me. He goes there with his business partner who happens to be a girl. I’m ing jealous!”

Ryeowook told her step-brother, crying hard. She was about to open her third bottle of soju, but Minho quickly stops her.

“Drinking will only make you feel worst”

Minho told Ryeowook who is still crying so hard.

“Noona, what you’re thinking is not true”

Minho told his step-sister. Ryeowook looks at him.

“You see. Hyung loves you so much. Forgetting to tell you that he will be in a trip to Jeju Island doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you anymore and being with his business partner who happens to be a girl doesn’t mean that he’s already cheating on you if that’s what you’re thinking”

Minho told Ryeowook. He wipes her tears away.

“Be more mature noona. Stop being paranoid or else you’ll be the one who will destroy your peaceful and happy marriage with hyung. You see. He loves you so much”

“You think so?”

Ryeowook asks. Minho nods.

“Why? You don’t think so?”

Minho asks.

“I know that he loves me so much”

“Then why become a paranoid? Why think negatively if you know that Jongwoonie hyung loves you so much? You see. If he doesn’t love you so much, he will already divorce you long time ago because you’re so talkative and nagger. You always mess around. You’re always busy with your work and it seems that you put your career on top than him. You don’t want to get pregnant. You see. Hyung accept all of it and loves your imperfection because he really loves you so much”

Minho told his step-sister.

“So stop crying now okay”

“Okay”

Ryeowook stops crying. She wipes her tears away and leans her head on Minho’s shoulder.

“How about you? Who breaks your heart?”

Ryeowook asks. Minho smiles sadly and finishes drinking his soju. He opens another bottle and drinks it before talking.

“The girl that I love breaks my heart into pieces and it hurts so much noona”

“Do you want me to break her bones for breaking your heart?”

Ryeowook asks. Minho shook his head.

“Please don’t do that noona. Don’t hurt her. She’s innocent”

“How can she be innocent if she’s the reason why your heart is aching and why you’re crying and drinking soju right now?”

Ryeowook asks, looking at her step-brother who really looks sad.

“Was it my fault if my real mom died?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook stares at her brother sadly. Minho’s tears are already falling from his eyes.

“Of course it’s not your fault, why are you like that? What did that girl did to you for you to think like that?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Minho puts his hand on his chest to where his heart is.

“It hurts noona…here…it hurts so much. She rejects me because of Sunhwa umma. She told me that she doesn’t want to love me because she doesn’t want to deal with Sunhwa umma because of her evil attitude. But my mom is not her. It’s Tiffany umma and not Sunhwa umma. Was it my fault that appa marries your Sunhwa umma?”

Minho asks, crying his heart out. Ryeowook gently caresses her step-brother’s cheek.

“I’m sorry. You need to get hurt like that because umma is your step-mother. I’m so sorry”

Ryeowook told her step-brother, feeling sad for him. She wipes his tears away.

“Don’t be sorry noona. It’s not your fault. You and hyung love me so much as your real sibling, so don’t be sorry. I just hope that Taemin will change the way she thinks”

Minho told Ryeowook who is staring at him sadly.

“I’m just going to ask for a simple favor….please noona…please don’t be like Sunhwa umma….stay sweet as you are and don’t be like her, okay?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook smiles at her step-brother. She hugs him tight.

“I won’t be like her. I will never become like her. Stop crying now. Kyu oppa and I will always be here for you. Don’t give up on the girl that you love. Show her how much you love her. Keep fighting for her”

“But what if umma hates her because she’s Minnie noona’s friend?”

Minho asks. Ryeowook looks at her step-brother. He smiles at him.

“Then we’re going to fight umma if she will protest. Don’t let her ruin your happiness. Just follow your heart and do the right thing. Oppa and I are always here for you and I’m sure that Minnie and my Jongwoonie will also support you”

Ryeowook told Minho, cheering him up.

“Thank you so much noona”

Minho told Ryeowook, hugging her tight.

~~~

Sungmin went inside her room after taking a bath. She looks at her husband who is sitting comfortably on the bed that she made on the floor. Kyuhyun is reading something on his laptop.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin sits beside him and looks at the screen of Kyuhyun’s laptop, wondering what he’s reading.

“What are you reading?”

Sungmin asks.

“Business proposal”

Kyuhyun answers. Sungmin nods her head.

“Okay. If that’s the case then I’ll sleep now. Just turn off the lights when you’re done”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun quickly closes his laptop and puts it on top of the chair that was beside him. He gently pushes Sungmin on the floor with him on top of her.

“Not so fast baby. Do you think I’ll let you sleep that fast? You still owe me something, right?”

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his wife full of love. Sungmin smiles and happily wrap her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t remember owing you something”

Sungmin told her husband, teasing him.

“Stop pretending naughty bunny. I know you know what I mean”

Kyuhyun told his wife, winking at her.

“Hey I’m not a naughty bunny”

Sungmin told her husband, pouting cutely.

“Stop doing that or else I’ll end up eating your lips”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He leans closer to her and was about to capture her wonderful lips, but Sungmin presses a finger on his lips to prevent him from kissing her.

“What the hell is that Min?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning at his wife.

“You’re ruining the atmosphere again”

Kyuhyun gets off of Sungmin and lay down.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin gets up and stares at her husband who is pretending that he’s ma at her.

“Please don’t get mad at me. I don’t want to reject you. It’s just that…”

Sungmin stops talking. She suddenly blushes cutely. She doesn’t know how she will tell it to her husband.

“Just what? Why do you love to keep me waiting for you?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow. Sungmin shook her head and happily sits on top of Kyuhyun.

“I’m not making you wait. I mean…”

Sungmin takes a deep breath.

“How do I explain it?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head and places his hands on his wife’s waist.

“You see. To tell you honestly Kyu, I’m really scared of it”

“Scared of?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Making love with you. It’s because umma told me that it might get hurt because it’s my first time and your…your…your…you know what it is…it’s really big. I saw it earlier when I went inside our dressing room”

Sungmin told her husband, blushing because of feeling shy.

“Oh!”

Kyuhyun smirks.

“I guess the naughty bunny is now a scared bunny huh?”

Kyuhyun asks, happily teasing his wife.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin pouts cutely.

“I told you to stop doing that. You’re seducing me. If you won’t stop then I’ll end up kissing you”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“But you will be gentle on me, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I won’t do that. I will never be gentle on you naughty scared bunny. You keep me waiting for you and you make me jealous awhile ago. I should punish you, so you won’t be a bad girl anymore”

“I’m not a bad girl”

Sungmin leans closer to her husband and gives him a sweet kiss before lying on top of her. She happily rests her head on her huband’s chest.

“Kyu…”

“Yes Min?”

Kyuhyun starts his wife’s hair gently.

“What if I fail to get pregnant after the honeymoon? Will you hate me?”

Sungmin asks sadly.

“You see. I’m really feeling pressured because everyone is expecting me to be pregnant after our honeymoon. But what if I fail to get pregnant?”

Sungmin asks.

“Then we’re going to try again until you finally become pregnant”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin raises her head and looks at her husband.

“What if I fail to get pregnant because of my condition?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head. He gently caresses Sungmin’s cheek.

“Stop thining like that. Of course you’ll be pregnant, just don’t think too much and don’t stress yourself that much”

“But—“

Kyuhyun presses a finger on his wife’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhh”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips.

“I love you and if you really can’t bear a child, I will still love you. Stop thinking too much okay. You should sleep now and take a good rest”

“But before we sleep…”

Sungmin gets off of her husband. She sits besides him.

“Yes?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin holds her husband’s hand.

“Promise me that you will already reconcile with Krystal before we leave for our honeymoon”

Sungmin told her husband.

“I’m going to forgive her if she will learn to say sorry to you and if she will stop being a ”

“Kyu…”

“Min, please don’t fight with me. I need to discipline her. Let her learn her lesson first before she can go back in the house. She needs to learn to say sorry to you first before she can go back in the house. Please understand baby. It’s for her own good, so don’t tolerate her and don’t spoil her”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“But I don’t want you and Krystal to fight because of me”

Sungmin told her husband, feeling sad. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Let’s sleep now baby. Stop thinking too much. Everything will be alright. I promise you. Everything will be alright”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who just nods at him.

“Let’s sleep now”

“Okay”

Sungmin lay down beside her husband. Kyuhyun gently pulls his wife closer to him.

“I love you baby”

Kyuhyun told his wife, kissing her forehead while hugging her tight. Sungmin smiles. She raises her head and gives Kyuhyun a peck on his lips.

“I love you too”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She rests her head on Kyuhyun’s chest and gently closes her eyes to sleep.