Chapter 12

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

Kyuhyun and Sungmin go inside a big and beautiful mausoleum owned by the Kim family. They went there to visit the tombs of Taeyeon and Heechul’s parents. Sungmin places the beautiful flowers on top of each tombs while Kyuhyun lights some candles for them.

“It’s been awhile grandpa and grandma. Sorry if this is the only time that I’m going to visit you”

Sungmin tells her grandparents while staring sadly at Kyunwoo and Boa’s pictures that are hanging on top of their tombs.

“I know that you both want to scold me, Jongwoonie oppa and bumblebee for not visiting you often because we’re always busy. We’re really sorry for that”

Sungmin tells her grandparents’ pictures before looking at her Aunt Taeyeon’s picture.

“I know that you’re happy in heaven now with Grandpa Kyunwoo and Grandma Boa. No more pain for you”

Sungmin controls her tears from falling.

“I want to ask you why you leave so soon. You didn’t even say goodbye to me and that was really painful Aunt Taeyeon. You’re so unfair on that part...but maybe...maybe...”

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes.

“You choose not to say goodbye, so you wouldn’t see me crying. Just always watch over us and if you happen to meet my little angel...”

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes. She starts crying softly, feeling hurt and sad again for remembering hers and Kyuhyun’s baby who died in her womb.

“Please tell him that...tell him that...I’m so sorry for...for being...careless. I didn’t take good...care of...of myself and that’s why...he’s gone and please tell him that...please tell him that Kyu and I love him so much”

Sungmin tells Taeyeon’s picture as she continues to cry. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin from behind.

“I told you that it’s not your fault”

Kyuhyun slowly turns his wife around for her to face him. He stares at her sadly, wiping her tears away. It’s been a week since Sungmin lose her baby. After staying in the hospital for three days, Sungmin hides herself from the world. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone and she doesn’t want to go out of the room and see anyone, not even Kyuhyun. It took Kyuhyun two days to convince her to talk to him and to go out with him.

“Our little angel will surely be sad knowing that his mommy keep on blaming herself for his death. Do you want our little angel to be sad too?”

Kyuhyun asks, controlling his tears from falling. He always feels hurt whenever his wife is crying because of the death of their baby. His heart is aching seeing her like that.

“No”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun in a soft voice, slowly shaking his head. Kyuhyun hugs her. Sungmin buries her face on her husband’s chest as she starts crying hard. Kyuhyun just hugs her tight and lets her cry for her to be able to release all the pain in her heart for her to feel better.

“Feeling better?”

Kyuhyun asks when his wife is no longer crying.

“A little”

Sungmin answers in a soft voice. Kyuhyun cups his wife’s face and looks at her.

“Ready to go with me?”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see”

Kyuhyun gives her a soft peck on her lips.

“But before we leave, I want you to promise me something first”

“Okay”

“This day is our day, so don’t think of any other things today. Clear your mind. All I want you to do is to be with me today and enjoy our time together. Will you promise me that?”

Kyuhyun asks, hoping that his plan on cheering his wife will work and he also hopes that Sungmin will enjoy Nami Island with him.

“Okay Kyu. I promise”

Sungmin replies. They say goodbye to Kyunwoo, Boa and Taeyeon’s tombs.

“Let’s go?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods at him. He holds his wife’s hand as they leave the Kim family’s mausoleum. They go inside Kyuhyun’s car.

“Where exactly are we going today Kyu?”

Sungmin asks, feeling curious.

“It’s a secret. You’ll know it when we’re finally there”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, smiling at her.

“Let’s go now”

“Wait!”

“Why? Did you forget something?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

“What is it? You stay here. I’ll be the one who will go back inside the mausoleum to get it”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin unbuckles her seatbelt and moves closer to Kyuhyun to gives him a sweet kiss on his lips.

“I love you”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun before sitting properly and buckles her seatbelt again.

“We can go now”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, flashing a smile. Kyuhyun feels happy to see that his wife can already smile again—he miss seeing her sweet and bright smile.

“I love you too baby”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. He holds her hand and softly kisses it before focusing his eyes on the road as he starts driving his car.

~~~

Heechul and Sohee are sitting inside their limousine. They are going to Ristorante Brichese to meet Siwan and Jihyun.

“Love, I really don’t know why you accept their invitation. Do we really need to meet them? What for? I’m sure that they will only talk to us and beg us to release their evil daughter from jail”

Sohee tells her husband who is sitting quietly beside her, reading a newspaper. It’s been a week since Heechul and Jongwoon send Yoona and all her accomplices in jail for putting Ryeowook and Myungsoo in a scandal, for trying to ruin Ryeowook in public, for trying to ruin Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s marriage and the morale of the Kim family.

“We all know what that woman did. She brought too much trouble to our family for being so desperate. She deserves to be in jail”

Sohee tells her husband, feeling angry again, hating her son’s ex-fianceè so much—she always feel angry whenever she will think about Yoona and how desperate she is to bring Jongwoon back to her. The scandal of Ryeowook and Myungsoo is already over as soon as Yoona and her accomplices got caught and send in jail. But before the police officers send Yoona in jail, Jongwoon expose her first to the public for them to witness her public apology—she apologize to Ryeowook and confess her crime in front of so many people, reporters and paparazzi all over the world. She’s all over the news from different countries, bringing so much humiliation on herself and her family.

“Exactly”

Heechul folds the newspaper after reading it. He looks at his wife who is frowning at him.

“Love, don’t frown because you’re getting ugly when you frown”

Heechul teases his wife. Sohee hits his arm.

“Aw! Why are you being a war freak huh Doctor Kim?”

“Aish! Kim Heechul! Seriously...I don’t want to see them and talk to them!”

“Then close your eyes so you won’t see them and I’ll be the one who will do the talking and not you”

“Yah! Stop teasing around okay. I’m serious love”

Sohee frowns even more. Heechul sighs softly.

“I know love”

He holds his wife’s hand kisses it softly.

“I accept their invitation because I need to talk to them”

“About what? Don’t tell me that you’re going to make a deal with them. Yah! Don’t you ever release that evil girl from jail or you’ll get it love. I’ll be your enemy if you do that”

“What makes you think that I’m going to release that girl from jail? I’m not stupid to do that and I can’t do that without an order coming from our son because he’s the one who send Yoona in jail. I just help him do that. She deserves to be there. She and all her accomplices deserve to be there. Let’s see if someone will still attempt to ruin honeybee and cutie pie’s marriage life and our family. I won’t allow anyone to ruin and hurt our family”

Heechul tells his wife.

“I know that you don’t want to see them, but I need you to be there with me and give me strength”

“Okay love. We’re going to deal with them together. This is for our family”

Sohee tells her husband, smiling at him to give him strength.

“But I’m just curious love”

“About?”

“What will happen to honeybee’s agency? Who will replace that bastard money lover CEO?”

Sohee asks. She can’t believe that the CEO of Ryeowook’s agency is one of Yoona’s accomplices.

“Don’t worry about it love. Our cutie pie already solve it. We both know how much he loves his wife. He’ll do anything for her”

Heechul happily tells his wife so she will no longer worry that much about Ryeowook. The limousine stops as they arrive to their destination. The family chauffeur goes out of the limousine to open the door for Heechul and Sohee.

“We’re here Sir Heechul and Ma’am Sohee”

The chauffeur informs them. Heechul and Sohee go out from their limousine. Their bodyguards go out from the two black Chevrolet cars that are parked behind their limousine to them inside the restaurant. One of the receptionists greet them and escorted them to one of the private rooms.

“This won’t take long”

Heechul tells their bodyguards who bow at him and Sohee before they go inside the private room wherein Siwan and Jihyun are already waiting for them. The couple quickly stands up and greets Heechul and Sohee upon seeing them.

“Thank you for accepting my invitation Heechul”

Siwan tells Heechul, shaking his hand.

“Please have a seat”

He tells Heechul and Sohee who sit together on the couch.

“Sohee and I won’t stay long because we have work today”

Heechul tells Siwan and Jihyun who finally sit down on their chairs, facing them.

“Okay”

Siwan nods his head.

“Don’t worry Heechul because this won’t take long”

Siwan pauses for the meantime and takes a deep breath before continuing.

“I know that you and Sohee already have an idea as to why Jihyun and I want to see both of you and talk with you”

Siwan tells Heechul.

“It’s about your daughter, isn’t?”

Heechul asks. Siwan and Jihyun nod at him.

“Whatever it is that you want to tell us about your daughter Yoona, our answer will be no. End of discussion”

Heechul tells them. Jihyun reaches for Heechul’s hand and holds it.

“Please...listen to us first...please”

Jihyun tells Heechul, giving him a sad look.

“Fine”

Heechul sighs softly.

“Thirty minutes. Sohee and I will listen but for thirty minutes only”

Heechul tells Jihyun who looks at her husband, signaling him to start speaking.

“I know that what Yoona did is something that is really hard to forgive. But please...I’m begging you Heechul and Sohee...please release her from jail. Jihyun and I promise that our daughter won’t cause trouble to your family again, especially to Jongwoon and his wife. We’re planning to send her to London and promise that she will no longer return here in South Korea anymore, just please release her from jail”

Siwan tells Heechul and Sohee, making a deal with them.

“What makes you think that we’re going to accept the deal?”

Heechul asks, raising an eyebrow. He slowly shakes his head.

“I already told you and Jihyun that whatever it is that you two are going to tell me and Sohee about your daughter, the answer will be no. So let’s end this discussion and let’s not waste each other’s time”

Heechul tells them.

“Yoona is Jongwoon’s ex-fianceè. Don’t speak as if our daughter didn’t became a part of your son’s life”

Jihyun tells Heechul. Sohee was about to speak, but Heechul holds her hand, signaling her to leave it to him.

“So, what are you trying to tell us? That we should release your daughter from jail after all the trouble that she brought to our family because she is my son’s ex-fianceè? Is that it? Why are you giving us the impression that it is as if my son is the one who owe something to your family when in fact it is your daughter who owes a lot from our family?”

Heechul asks, feeling angry.

“So what if your daughter is my son’s ex-fianceè? We already cut our family ties since the day that your daughter humiliated my son and our family in public for running away on the day of their wedding!”

“I know that it’s my daughter’s fault but she already regret what she did”

“Oh I see! And that’s why she’s being desperate for trying to ruin my daughter-in-law’s image and career and her marriage to my son, thinking that my son will divorce his wife and go back to her? Is that how Yoona regret everything that she did before?”

Heechul asks, giving the couple a serious look.

“Yoona just love Jongwoon that much and that’s why she did that”

Jihyun tells Heechul, making his blood boils.

“LOVE?”

Heechul raises his voice as he slams his hand hard on the table because of anger.

“You call it love? It’s obsession and not love!”

Heechul tells Jihyun angrily.

“Love, please...just end this nonsense. I can’t stand them anymore”

Sohee whispers on Heechul’s ear. Heechul takes a deep breath to calm his self.

“Your daughter deserves to be in jail for everything that she did to our family, especially to my son and daughter-in-law. She needs to pay all the damage that she cause in my son’s life!”

Heechul tells them.

“Okay. If we can’t convince you then we’re just going to talk to Jongwoon. Maybe he will—”

“No!”

Heechul stares at Siwan seriously.

“I won’t allow you to do that and you can’t do that”

Heechul shakes his head.

“There’s already a restraining order issued by the court against your family. Didn’t your lawyer inform you about that?”

Heechul asks. Siwan claps his hands.

“I almost forgot that you and the President are good friends. Of course you can do everything that you want because the law will always favour you and your family. Abusing your power too much huh?”

Siwan asks, smirking at Heechul.

“You know Siwan? I realise something. I realise why Yoona is like that. It’s because her parents are also stupid and desperate like her”

Heechul tells Siwan, making him frown so hard.

“Oops!”

Heechul touches his lips.

“Sorry about that. Did I just hurt your ego and pride? It’s okay because truth really hurts, right?”

Heechul asks, smiling to his enemies.

“And by the way, just to inform you...I only use my power whenever it is needed and I use it in doing what is right because I’m not stupid and desperate like you”

Heechul tells Siwan.

“And before Sohee and I leave, I just want to tell you and Jihyun something...”

Heechul stares at them seriously.

“Stay away from my family. This is your last warning. Do something stupid against any of my family members and you’re over. I wouldn’t mind sending both of you or your entire clan in jail. Again, this is your last warning. Don’t try me because you don’t know what else I can do if your family hurt my family again”

Heechul tells them, giving them warning. He and Sohee stand up. They were about to leave when Siwan speaks.

“You’re only powerful because you’re a Kim. But without that surname, you’re nothing Heechul”

Siwan tells Heechul, stopping him and Sohee from leaving. Heechul looks at him.

“That’s the point Im Siwan. I am Kim Heechul. I am a Kim and you can’t do anything about that because you’re Im Siwan and not Kim Heechul. Get the point?”

Heechul shoots Siwan a deadly glare before leaving the private room with Sohee.

“What are we going to—”

Siwan throws one of the glasses on the floor, stopping his wife from talking. Jihyun’s heart starts beating fast because her husband looks really angry.

“You’re daughter is such a disappointment in the family! She never changes at all!”

Siwan tells his wife, clenching his fist because of anger.

~~~

*KIM MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Zhoumi is having a coffee with Jongwoon at the living room. They are having a happy chat while Zhoumi waits for Ryeowook to go downstairs.

“So, you always need to fetch Wookie here whenever she has schedules?”

Jongwoon asks. Zhoumi nods his head.

“It’s an order from Uncle Chul. He allowed Wookie to go back to work in two conditions. First, I or Yuri will fetch her and drop her here whenever she has schedules, unless you want to volunteer to do that. The second condition is Wookie should always bring her bodyguards with her whenever she will go out in public with or without schedules”

Zhoumi informs Jongwoon.

“Uncle Chul is really strict you know. But I understand him. He cares a lot about Wookie because he loves her so much just like his own daughter”

“But the problem is my wife will not see it that way. She will always see it as a punishment from appa. You know her. She’s a hardheaded girl and that’s why she always thinks that appa is punishing her whenever he is being strict to her”

Jongwoon tells Zhoumi before taking a sip on his coffee.

“By the way Jongwoonie...”

Jongwoon looks at Zhoumi who is giving him a curious look.

“I’m just curious”

“About?”

“Tell me the truth. Are you the new CEO of Rouge?”

“Huh?”

Jongwoon laughs and shakes his head.

“What makes you think that I am the new CEO of Wookie’s talent agency? Of course not”

“Come on. Stop pretending, will you? You see. Uncle Chul inform me that you’re the one who solve the problem of Rouge”

“But it doesn’t mean that I am the new CEO. I don’t have time to manage a talent agency. I’m busy with my own companies and our family companies”

“Oh really?”

Zhoumi asks, giving his friend a suspicious glare. Jongwoon is smiling brightly at him.

“Just admit it Jongwoonie. I won’t tell Wookie about it, so she’ll be surprise when we finally meet the new CEO of our agency later”

“I’m already telling you the truth Mimi. It’s not me okay. I just solve the problem of Rouge, but I’m not the new CEO”

“Okay. If that’s what you say so. But...”

Zhoumi happily shakes his head.

“I won’t believe until I meet the new CEO later. I know it’s you because your bright smile is telling me that it’s you”

“Pabo!”

Jongwoon gently punches Zhoumi’s arm, laughing softly.

“But anyway Mimi, until what time is Wookie’s schedule today?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Six in the evening. Why?”

“I’ll send Hyosung at Rouge to fetch her after her schedules. You don’t need to drop Wookie here later”

“Going to have a date?”

Zhoumi asks happyily. Jongwoon nods at him. He plans something special for his wife to say sorry to her for getting really mad and for giving her a hard time because of being cold towards her and for giving her a silent treatment.

“It’s time for us to fix our problem. I’m going to apologize to her for being an . I hurt her so much this time because of my anger. I’m such a ing ”

“Wookie will understand, so don’t be too hard on yourself and beside, let’s admit that Wookie really push her limit this time. Of course you’re her husband. You have the right to feel hurt and get mad because of what she did”

“But still...I think that I’m being too much”

Jongwoon sighs softly.

“It’s a secret okay. Don’t tell her about my plan”

“No problem Jongwoonie. My lips are sealed”

Zhoumi smiles at Jongwoon. Ryeowook goes downstairs after preparing herself for her schedules on that day.

“Sorry if I keep you waiting oppa. I have a hard time getting up today because I’m feeling lazy and really sleepy”

Ryeowook tells her manager, still feeling sleepy. She’s having a hard time sleeping at night because of thinking and worrying about her and Jongwoon’s marriage—she and Jongwoon are still not okay. Jongwoon is still not talking to her and still sleeping in one of the guest rooms. Ryeowook keeps on worrying about them and she’s really afraid that Jongwoon will soon divorce her if things will not get better between them. She’s actually expecting that things between them will be back to normal once Yoona go to jail, but she was wrong.

“Why? Are you pregnant?”

Zhoumi asks with a smile on his lips.

“NO!!!”

The couple shout in unison, making Zhoumi’s heart jumps.

“Relax guys. I’m just asking. Why are you so defensive huh?”

Zhoumi tells them, holding his chest. Jongwoon puts down his cup of coffee on top of the saucer at the centre table and stands up.

“I’m going now. Send my regards to Vic”

Jongwoon tells Zhoumi, patting his shoulder. He leaves the mansion without saying anything to his wife, making her feel sad.

“So, you guys are not yet okay?”

Ryeowook nods sadly to answer her manager’s question. Zhoumi stands up.

“He’s still not talking to me and he still sleeps in one of the guest rooms. Well, he is already eating with me, but we never talk during meals because he is always cold and quiet. But at least...we’re already eating together”

Ryeowook tells her manager, feeling sad because Jongwoon is still cold towards her and still giving her a silent treatment.

“Maybe he just needs more time to think. Don’t worry because Jongwoonie will never resist you for a long time. Things will be alright soon”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook, trying his best to cheer her up.

“I hope so oppa”

“You should smile. Today is the day that you’re finally back to work. Your fans are really happy and very excited to see you again. So, give them your bright smile okay”

Ryeowook just nods her head. They go out of the mansion and go inside the black van—it’s one of the agency’s car.

“Let’s go ahjusshi”

Zhoumi tells the driver who nods at him and starts driving the van.

“Oppa, can I sleep? I’m still feeling sleepy”

“No problem Wookie. Have your beauty rest first and I’ll wake you up when we already arrive at the location of the filming of your new CF”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook who slowly closes her eyes to sleep.

“If only you know that your hubby is planning something sweet for you, you wouldn’t be so sad like that”

Zhoumi tells his self as he stares at Ryeowook. He sighs softly and gets his ipad to play a game.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are quietly walking at the Maple Lane of True Love hand on hand. They are both enjoying the peaceful atmosphere, the quietness of the place and the beautiful scenery. Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is looking at the beautiful maple trees.

“Min baby”

Kyuhyun speaks to catch his wife’s attention. Sungmin looks at him.

“Ah...”

Kyuhyun scratches his head shyly.

“Was it boring for you?...I mean...are you not enjoying Nami Island?”

Kyuhyun asks, thinking that his wife doesn’t like his idea of bringing her to Nami Island to have a date with her and enjoy the nature together.

“No”

Sungmin answers.

“No?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly. Sungmin shakes her head.

“No baby, that’s not what I mean. I’m enjoying the beauty of nature and the peaceful atmosphere. What makes you think that it’s too boring for me?”

Sungmin asks.

“Because you’re so quiet”

“Ah, that’s because I’m thinking something”

Kyuhyun stops walking and frowns at his wife.

“What?”

Sungmin asks, wondering why her husband stop from walking.

“I told you before we go here that you’re not allowed to think of any other things today because this day is our day. You promise me that”

“Don’t be grumpy Mr. Cho. I’m just thinking when is the last time that we go in a date like this. That’s all”

Sungmin tells her husband, smiling at him.

“You see. You’re always busy with your work and that’s why we rarely go in a date ever since we became a couple. That’s why I’m happy because you’re spending your time with me today”

Sungmin happily tells Kyuhyun. She starts walking again, pulling Kyuhyun with her.

“Nami Island is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here baby. Actually, this is my first time going here”

“For real?”

Sungmin nods happily.

“Do I look like I have time and money to go here before?”

“You supposed to tell me, so I bring you here before”

“Why will I tell it to you? You supposed to initiate on bringing me here and not me demanding for it because you’re my boyfriend”

Sungmin tells her husband, pouting cutely at him.

“Sorry about that baby. I’m not really a romantic type of man”

“That’s because you’re a grumpy ahjusshi and that’s why you’re a killjoy”

Sungmin tells her husband, teasing him happily as she laughs softly.

“I’m not grumpy”

“You’re just in your menopausal stage all the time”

“Hey, stop teasing me okay”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, smiling at her. He’s happy to hear Sungmin’s laughter again and he’s happy to see his wife like that. Sungmin stops laughing. She looks at Kyuhyun with a curious glare.

“Yes baby?”

“This is not your first time going here, right?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because you know the place so well. Let me guess, you already have a date here with someone before. Seulgi or your tactless ex-girlfriend?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“Tactless ex-girlfriend?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Ms. Seo”

Sungmin answers, making Kyuhyun laughs, remembering the first time that Sungmin had an encounter with Joo-hyun.

“Actually, I had a date with Seulgi here in Nami Island before and that’s how Krystal was made”

“Oh! That was really romantic. I’m feeling jealous now”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, letting go of his hand and starts walking on her own.

“YAH! CHO SUNGMIN, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO STARTS IT! SERIOUSLY!”

Kyuhyun shouts. Sungmin ignores him as she continues walking on her own, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing—she’s only teasing her husband.

“YAH! WAIT FOR ME!”

Kyuhyun shouts again. He sighs softly and runs towards Sungmin to chase her. Kyuhyun catches her and hugs her from behind.

“I’m sorry baby. Please don’t go far away from me”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, feeling sorry for making her feel jealous because of his ex-wife. He was shock when Sungmin suddenly laughs.

“Did I say something funny for you to laugh like that?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning. Sungmin shakes her head. She turns around to face her husband who is still frowning because of her.

“I got you Kyu baby. I’m just teasing you”

Sungmin happily tells her husband.

“Since when did you learn how to tease me like this?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow. Sungmin wraps her arms around his neck and smiles at him. She slowly brushes her nose on his.

“Sorry about that baby. Teasing you sometimes is not bad though I really feel jealous”

“For real?”

Kyuhyun asks. He wraps his arms around his wife’s waist and leans closer to her, pressing his forehead on hers.

“Yes...a little”

Sungmin answers, smiling when Kyuhyun starts brushing his lips on hers.

“Don’t be jealous of Seulgi. She’s already a past. You’re the one that I love and—”

Sungmin captures Kyuhyun’s lips, stopping him from talking. Kyuhyun opens his mouth, responding to his wife’s kiss. They kiss each other slowly and sweetly. Sungmin suddenly pulls back, breaking their kiss when she remembers that they are in a public place.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why his wife breaks their kiss.

“I remember that we’re in a public place and people might see us kissing”

“But seriously, there’s no one here...just the two of us”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin who looks around, finding no one.

“See? It’s just the two of us here”

“We’re still in public and someone might walk here and see us kissing. It will be embarrassing. But I’m thinking something Kyu”

“What is it?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin flashes a bright smile and gives her husband a soft peck on his lips.

“Let’s play”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun before running away from him.

“YAH! CHO SUNGMIN, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME AGAIN?”

“COME ON KYU BABY! LET’S PLAY! CATCH ME!”

Sungmin shouts happily.

“She’s being a kid again”

Kyuhyun tells his self, smiling while watching his wife happily running around.

“COME ON KYU! DON’T BE A KILLJOY MY GRUMPY AHJUSSHI!”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A GRUMPY AHJUSSHI HUH? JUST YOU WAIT ‘TIL I CATCH YOU!”

Kyuhyun shouts as he starts running happily to catch his wife. They run like little kids, happily playing around the park. Kyuhyun runs fast, catching his wife. He tickles her, making her laugh so hard.

“KYU!”

Sungmin shouts happily, trying to escape from her husband.

“My tummy...is already...aching...stop...tickling...me”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, laughing so hard. Kyuhyun stops tickling her. Sungmin stops laughing and takes a deep breath to compose herself.

“That was a good laugh”

Sungmin smiles at her husband, wrapping her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun tucks Sungmin’s hair on her ear.

“Thanks baby”

“For?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Sungmin starts brushing a finger on his eyebrow.

“Thank you for bringing me here. I know that you’re trying to cheer me up. Sorry for making you worry too much about me and of course thank you for understanding me and for always loving me”

“No more crying okay. I’m here for you. We’re husband and wife and we’re married to each other. If you’re feeling weak, you can get some strength from me”

Kyuhyun starts caressing his wife’s cheek.

“You don’t have to carry all the pain and burden alone. I am here for you. Your burden is my burden and your pain is my pain too okay”

“I love you Kyu”

“I love you too Min”

Kyuhyun presses his forehead on hers.

“We can make our baby again...lots of them if you want”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, making her smile. He looks at her full of love before capturing her lips, kissing her softly. Sungmin slowly closes her eyes as she responds to the kiss. They share a sweet kiss full of love for each other. Sungmin blushes a little and hides her face on Kyuhyun’s chest, feeling shy all of a sudden.

“Why are you feeling shy all of a sudden?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his wife.

“We’re in public Kyu”

“So what? It’s not a crime if I kiss my wife. I told you that we’re the only one here and besides...”

Kyuhyun smiles.

“You love it whenever I kiss you, isn’t?”

“Tell me how to resist your wonderful lips and the way you kiss me”

Sungmin tells her husband, still feeling shy. She really loves it whenever Kyuhyun is kissing her because he is really good and his lips are really wonderful for her.

“I’m a good kisser and I’m making your world go crazy, right?”

Kyuhyun asks, happily teasing his shy wife. Sungmin nods, still hiding her face on his chest.

“Kyu...”

“Hmmm?”

Sungmin slowly raises her head to look at her husband who is smiling at her.

“Can we eat our lunch now? I’m already feeling hungry”

“You’re ruining the atmosphere Cho Sungmin. How can you think about food when we’re having romance right now?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin laughs.

“Yah! Don’t tell me that you’re teasing me again?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes her head.

“Of course not, I’m really feeling hungry now. Let’s have our lunch now, please baby”

Sungmin tells her husband, pouting cutely while flashing her puppy eyes, acting cute to convince him.

“Okay. Let’s have our lunch now”

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips, making her smile. He holds her hand and starts walking with her to find a good restaurant wherein they can have their lunch before continuing their tour around Nami Island.

~~~

Krystal is having a peaceful lunch with her mother.

“So, how’s your enrolment? When is the start of your class?”

Seulgi asks. Krystal looks at her mother and slowly shakes her head.

“I didn’t enrol”

Seulgi stops eating upon hearing her daughter.

“What? Why? What is your dad doing? Is he being too busy again that he already forget about your enrolment?”

Seulgi asks.

“No”

“Then why are you not yet enrolling? School will begin soon”

“I’m not going to enrol in Pearl Sapphire Blue University anymore because I’m not going to study business anymore”

“And what do you mean by that young lady?”

Seulgi asks her daughter, raising an eyebrow.

“Because I’m going to study Performance Arts major in Theatre to be exact. I will attend the university wherein Aunt Wookie studied”

Krystal happily tells her mother.

“And your dad agree to it? How did you manage to convince him?”

“He still doesn’t know it, but he will know soon because his wife will be the one who will tell him and she will help me to convince—”

Krystal stops talking when Seulgi slams her hand angrily on the table.

“You’re not going to study Theatre in college. You will study business because that’s what your father wants”

“But I don’t want to be a CEO like him. I want to become a Theatre Actress. Why can’t you understand that mom?”

Krystal asks, frowning at her mother.

“No! You will follow whether you like it or not!”

“You’re my mother and you supposed to understand me and support my dreams. Honestly, dad’s wife is more supportive than you. Why are you like that mom?”

“Shut up young lady! Don’t you ever compare me to that low class woman! I’m going to tell this to your dad!”

Seulgi tells her daughter angrily.

“Fine! Go ahead! Tell it to dad! Do whatever you want to do! I don’t care anymore because you and dad never listen to me!”

Krystal tells her mother, controlling her tears from falling, feeling really upset because her mother doesn’t even want to support her dreams on studying Theatre in college and become a good Theatre Actress in the future.

~~~

Ryeowook arrives at Rouge with Zhoumi and Yuri after finishing her first schedule on that day—she shoots a soda commercial in Gangnam.

“Oppa, do you already have an idea who is the new CEO of our agency?”

Yuri asks, feeling really curious about it.

“I have a guess”

Zhoumi tells them with a bright smile on his lips.

“Who?”

Yuri asks. Zhoumi looks at her and Ryeowook who are both staring at him curiously, waiting for his answer.

“Jongwoon-ah”

Zhoumi answers happily. Ryeowook stops walking, making Zhoumi and Yuri to stop walking too.

“That’s not possible oppa. I know that my Jongwoonie is a great CEO, but—”

“Uncle Chul told me that your husband is the one who solve the problem of our agency”

Zhoumi informs Ryeowook, interrupting her from talking.

“But it doesn’t mean that he is the new CEO. I know my husband oppa...”

Ryeowook slowly shakes her head.

“He will not take the position because it might become an issue. My Jongwoonie is the type of person who avoids having issues in his working place. He will not take the CEO position knowing that I’m one of the talents here because he knows that those narrow-minded people will make it an issue. They will think that I will have a complete control over Rouge because the CEO is my husband and if I get a big project, they will surely think that I get it not because I deserve it or I’m good but because the CEO is my husband. Those are the issues that my Jongwoonie is avoiding to happen, so what you’re saying oppa is really impossible to happen”

Ryeowook explains. Yuri nods, agreeing to Ryeowook.

“Wookie has a point oppa. Maybe your guess is wrong. Maybe Sir Jongwoon just know who the new CEO is”

Yuri tells Zhoumi.

“We will know if we keep on walking. Shall we?”

Zhoumi asks. Ryeowook and Yuri nod as they continue walking in the hallway.

“I still can’t believe that Mr. Lee will do those things. Such a desperate money lover and corrupt CEO”

Yuri tells them, shaking her head in disappointment.

“It’s good that they got caught fast, especially that desperate . If she really love Sir Jongwoon, why run away on the day of the wedding? Is she crazy or what?”

Yuri asks, frowning because of thinking about Yoona.

“It’s all over now and that’s the most important thing and Wookie is already back to work”

Yuri tells them, clapping her hands happily.

“Sir Jongwoon really love you so much because he did everything to catch them and put them in jail. He even made that desperate to have a public apology. Ha! She deserve that for being evil and desperate”

Yuri tells Ryeowook who is just quiet. Yuri was about to speak again, but Zhoumi quickly signals her to stop talking and just keep quiet because Ryeowook is not in the mood to talk about the issue. Yuri holds her lips and nods her head.

“We’re here”

Zhoumi tells them as they finally arrive to the office of the new CEO of Rouge. He softly knocks on the door before going inside.

“Good afternoon sir. I’m—”

Zhoumi stops talking. His and Ryeowook’s eyes grow big upon seeing the new CEO of Rouge. He was sitting on his chair, busy typing on his laptop.

“OPPA!!!”

“KANGTA!!!”

Ryeowook and Zhoumi shout in unison, feeling really surprise to see the new CEO of their agency.

“You guys know him?”

Yuri asks curiously. Ryeowook and Zhoumi just nod at her. Their eyes are still focused upon the new CEO of Rouge. Kangta stops what he’s doing and looks at them.

“Surprise guys! I’m the new CEO of Rouge. Long time no see”

Kangta happily tells Zhoumi and Ryeowook.

 “So it’s you and not Jongwoonie?”

Zhoumi asks. Kangta nods while smiling like a kid.

“Oh! That’s why he is smiling so bright because he knows that it’s you”

“Yep! He knows Mimi because he is the one who convince me”

Kangta tells Zhoumi before laughing softly.

“It’s good to see you”

Zhoumi happily walks towards Kangta and gives him a fist bump. Kangta stands up and gives Zhoumi a brotherly hug.

“How’s Melbourne? Since when did you arrive? Are you going to stay here in South Korea again since you’re the new CEO of this talent agency?”

Zhoumi asks, feeling really curious.

“Who is he?”

Yuri asks, whispering to Ryeowook who is staring happily at Zhoumi and Kangta who are already having a happy chat.

“He is Kangta oppa, a very good and close friend of my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook answers. She looks at Yuri.

“He, my Jongwoonie and Vic unnie are close friends. Kangta oppa is also a CEO. He and my hubby are classmates in college. As far as I know, he is staying in Melbourne, Australia because he has a company there. So, I don’t understand how he became the new CEO of Rouge”

Ryeowook asks, feeling curious about it. She walks towards Kangta and Zhoumi who are happily sitting on the couch while talking to each other, leaving Yuri alone.

“Oppa, how come you didn’t inform me and Mimi oppa that you’re already back here in South Korea?”

Ryeowook asks, pouting at her husband’s friend. Kangta smiles at her and stands up.

“That’s because it’s a secret. I want to surprise you and Mimi as I introduce myself to you guys as the new CEO of Rouge”

Kangta happily tells Ryeowook before giving her a hug. He feels happy to be back in South Korea.

“Are you going to stay here for good?”

Ryeowook asks. Kangta nods.

“How about your company in Melbourne and your Australian girlfriend?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“We already broke up a long time ago and about my company in Melbourne...I can still manage it though I’m here in South Korea because the parent company is here”

Kangta answers, smiling at his good friend’s wife.

“How are you? It’s been a long time Wookie. I’m really happy to see you again. You look so beautiful as always,  nothing changes at all. Jongwoonie really knows how to take good care of you”

Kangta happily tells Ryeowook, gently patting her cheek.

“Does my husband know that you’re back here in South Korea?”

Ryeowook asks before sitting beside Zhoumi. Kangta nods happily.

“He is the reason why I’m back here. He is really good in business talk and that’s why he manage to convince me to go back here and become the new CEO of Rouge. He really loves you that much Wookie”

Kangta tells Ryeowook, smiling at him. He notices Yuri still standing.

“Hi there ma’am. What can I do for you?”

Kangta asks. Yuri smiles at him.

“I’m Kwon Yuri, the PA of Mrs. Kim”

Yuri tells Kangta.

“I see. Please have a seat”

Kangta tells Yuri who sits beside Ryeowook.

“Okay”

Kangta claps his hands and walks towards his desk to sit on top of it. He looks at Zhoumi, Ryeowook and Yuri who are also looking at him.

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Ahn Kangta and I’ll be the new CEO of Rouge International Talent Agency”

Kangta happily introduces his self.

“I know that this agency really lose a lot of money and investors and was about to close because of the gambling and corruption issue of your former CEO, Mr. Lee Sungyeol in addition to his scandal for being an accomplice of the famous designer, Im Yoona”

Kangta tells them.

“I received a call from a very good and close friend of mine last week, convincing me to save Rouge and be the new CEO of the said talent agency. Since we are good friends and I can’t say no to him and he is really good in business talk, I agree to become the new CEO of this talent agency and that’s why I’m standing right now in front of you”

“Are you a new investor sir and that’s why you’re the new CEO?”

Yuri asks. Kangta shakes his head.

“I am the new owner of Rouge...enough reason for me to become the new CEO of Rouge, right?”

Kangta asks, informing them that he is not just the CEO of the agency but also it’s owner.

“So, you also pay all the debts of our talent agency sir?”

Kangta shakes his head as an answer.

“EH?”

Zhoumi, Ryeowook and Yuri shout in unison.

“You bought this agency without knowing that it has a lot of debts? You’ll be in great trouble sir as well as our agency...all of us I guess”

“Of course I know about those debts but everything is already paid before I bought this talent agency”

Yuri sighs in relief upon hearing Kangta’s answer.

“Who paid it if it’s not you?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Don’t ask me. Ask the one who convince me to go back here and be the new CEO of this talent agency”

“Jongwoonie?”

Kangta nods while smiling, answering Ryeowook’s question.

“He just told me to go back here and buy this talent agency and become it’s new CEO...that’s all”

Kangta tells Ryeowook. He claps his hands again.

“I only have one rule...no special treatment in my company. We are all equal here okay”

They all nod at him.

“Let’s work hard and always do our best in everything for us to bring Rouge back on top. Can I count on that?”

“YES SIR!!!”

“Good!”

Kangta smiles at them.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are happily walking around the Garden of Morning Calm, enjoying the beauty of nature.

“It’s really beautiful here Kyu. It’s so relaxing and I feel like I’m walking in Wookie unnie’s garden. The only difference is I can’t pick flowers here and there is a lovely garden swing in unnie’s garden”

Sungmin tells her husband, feeling happy to see different kinds of flowers that are really colourful and beautiful.

“Do you also want to have a garden like this?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Is that even possible?”

Sungmin asks, wondering how they can have a big garden at Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“Yes baby”

Kyuhyun nods his head.

“You can also have a beautiful and really big garden like this and like Wookie’s garden at their mansion. I’ll give it to you”

“How?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“In our new house. You can have a big and beautiful garden at our new house. It will be filled with colourful and beautiful flowers. So, what do you think?”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, smiling at her.

“Do we really need to have a new house? There’s nothing wrong in your house Kyu, so I really think that it’s not—”

Kyuhyun presses a finger in Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhh...I already told you the reason why I want us to have a new house. My decision is final, please don’t argue with me about it. We’re going to meet the architect next week”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin just nods her head to avoid arguing with her husband. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone in the pocket of his jeans when he hears it ringing. He looks at the caller’s name; it was his ex-wife.

“It’s okay Kyu. You can answer it. I’ll wait for you here”

Sungmin tells her husband.

“Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back soon”

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a peck on her lips before walking away to answer the call.

“Yeoboseo”

“Where are you?”

“The hell do you care where am I right now? Can I not go out and have a date with my wife?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife, emphasizing the word “wife”. Seulgi frowns because she feels jealous to know that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are together and they are having a date.

“What do you want this time?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning because his ex-wife is disturbing his time with Sungmin.

“Where are you? I went to your company but the people there told me that you’re not there. We need to see each other now”

Seulgi tells Kyuhyun with a demanding voice.

“Why do we need to see each other? I don’t have time to meet you”

“Is that woman more important than our daughter?”

Seulgi asks, feeling angry. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 “I just want to remind you Seulgi that Min is not just a woman because she’s my wife and will you please stop using our daughter just to get what you want?”

“Yah! We need to see each other and talk! It’s about our daughter okay!”

“We don’t need to see each other for us to be able to talk about our daughter. We’re already talking right now, so there’s no need for us to see each other. Just tell me what is it that you want us to talk about Krystal because you’re disturbing me and my wife”

Kyuhyun tells Seulgi who feels more jealous.

“It seems that you’re too busy with your new wife that you’re already forgetting about our daughter. You didn’t even care about her enrolment”

Seulgi tells her ex-husband, feeling angry because of being jealous and for thinking about Sungmin.

“Excuse me, but what are you talking about huh? Our daughter is already  enrolled in Pearl Sapphire Blue University. Min is the one who accompanied her on her enrolment bec—”

“And you really think that our daughter really enrolled herself in that university?”

“I told you that Min is with her, so—”

“Why don’t you ask your new wife about it?”

Seulgi asks. Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“Let me just inform you baby. Our daughter didn’t enrol herself in Pearl Sapphire Blue University because she wants to study Performance Arts and not business. She wants to become a Theatre Actress and not a CEO like you”

“Will you please stop making stories that are not even true?”

“I’M NOT MAKING UP A STORY! I’M NOT LYING!”

Seulgi raises her voice because of anger.

“I had a lunch with our daughter awhile ago and she’s the one who told me about it and you know what your new wife did?”

Seulgi asks.

“She tolerated our daughter! She’s supporting our daughter’s craziness and she’s planning to talk to you and convince you to agree on what our daughter want”

“Min didn’t tell me anything about it”

Kyuhyun tells Seulgi, suddenly feeling angry because Sungmin hide about his daughter not enrolling in Pearl Sapphire Blue University from him.

“Why don’t you ask her? You should discipline your new wife baby, so she’ll know where to place herself. She shouldn’t mind other people’s business. Krystal is our daughter. I am her mother and not her, so she doesn’t have the right to decide for our daughter!”

Seulgi tells Kyuhyun, frowning hard.

“I’m warning you Kyu. Stop being so lovey-dovey to your new wife. You should give our daughter more time and attention. Please be a responsible father. It’s our daughter’s future that we’re talking about here! Just tell me if you’re already tired of being our daughter’s father because I can always take that right away from you! Don’t try me Kyu!”

Seulgi tells her ex-husband before hanging up.

“Damn!”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. He walks towards his wife who is happily taking pictures of the beautiful flowers. He holds her arm tightly.

“Ouch! Kyu, you’re hurting me”

“We need to go home now!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, shooting her an angry glare.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He starts walking fast, dragging Sungmin harshly with him.

“Kyu! Stop, you’re hurting me! Let me go!”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, but he just ignores her as he continues to walk fast, dragging her.

“Kyu!”

Kyuhyun walks towards his car. He opens the door and pushes Sungmin inside.

“What is wrong with him? Why is he like that?”

Sungmin asks herself, feeling confused as to why Kyuhyun is angry. She looks at her husband who gets inside the car.

“Who called you? Why are you getting angry all of a sudden? Tell me what’s wrong baby. What really happens?”

Sungmin asks with concern. Kyuhyun looks at her. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast because of Kyuhyun’s deadly glare

“What happen in Krystal’s enrolment?”

Kyuhyun asks angrily.

“Kyu...”

Sungmin stares at her husband nervously. She already forget about it because of her miscarriage and Taeyeon’s sudden death.

“ANSWER ME!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, making Sungmin’s heart jumps.

“Kyu...it’s...well...let me explain”

“I DON’T NEED YOUR DAMN EXPLANATION!”

“But...”

“SHUT UP!”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

“I can’t believe what you did and you even dare hide it from me!”

“Kyu, please listen to me—”

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice, stopping his wife from talking.

“Just shut up okay! You’re really disappointing me!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, giving her an angry glare before driving his car away.

~~~

*CHO MANSION*

 

“AHJUMMA!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, calling the head maid.

“Kyu, will you please listen to me first? Let’s—”

“I’m not talking to you, so shut your mouth!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin angrily.

“AHJUMMA!”

Kyuhyun shouts again. The head maid goes out from the maid’s headquarter and quickly goes at the living room.

“Yes sir?”

“Where is my daughter?”

“Young lady Krystal is in her room sir”

Kyuhyun quickly goes upstairs. Sungmin follows him, walking fast to chase her angry husband.

“Kyu”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s arm to stop him from walking.

“Let’s talk first before you talk to our daughter, please”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, hoping that he will listen to her because she doesn’t want him and Krystal to fight.

“Our daughter?”

Kyuhyun smirks.

“Since when did Krystal becomes your daughter? As far as I know, Seulgi is her mother because she’s the girl that I and not you. She’s the girl who gave birth to Krystal and not you. Krystal’s mother is Seulgi and not you! Get that?”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, hurting her emotionally. He pulls his arm away from her grip and continues walking. Sungmin follows him as he goes inside his daughter’s room without knocking.

“We need to talk Cho Krystal!”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter who is happily sitting on her bed, watching a movie on her laptop. He walks towards Krystal who is already laughing hard—she didn’t hear her father talking because she’s wearing a headphone. Kyuhyun removes his daughter’s headphone.

“Ouch! What the—”

Krystal stops talking upon realising that it was her father who removes her headphone.

“Dad! What are you doing? Why did you remove my headphones? I’m watching”

Krystal tells his father, frowning at him.

“We need to talk young lady! Stop what you’re doing and listen to me if you don’t want me to throw your laptop away!”

“Aish!”

Krystal closes her laptop and puts it down on her bed. She gets her headphone away from her father’s hand and puts it down on her bed before standing up.

“What is it dad?”

Krystal asks, frowning at her father.

“Don’t frown at me young lady! You have a lot of things to explain!”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter, giving her an angry glare that makes her feel nervous. Sungmin walks towards Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, let’s talk about this okay. Let me explain”

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, raising his voice on her.

“Why are you raising your voice on  your wife? You supposed to—”

“SHUT UP!”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter.

“Why didn’t you enrol in Pearl Sapphire Blue University? Who gave you the permission to disobey me?”

Kyuhyun asks angrily. Krystal feels nervous. She looks at Sungmin, asking for help.

“Kyu, it’s not Krystal’s fault. It’s my fault because I’m the one who—”

“Are you going to shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you? I’m not talking to you!”

“I’m trying to explain Kyu for you to understand. Why don’t you li—”

Krystal’s eyes grow big when Kyuhyun slaps Sungmin.

“Oh my goodness dad! What are you doing? Why are you being rude? Why do you need to slap your wife?”

Krystal asks, feeling angry to his father for slapping Sungmin and for being rude towards her.

“I told you to shut your mouth! Stop meddling here because Krystal is not even your daughter!”

Kyuhyun tells his wife angrily.

“DAD!”

Krystal shout to catch her father’s attention. Kyuhyun looks at her.

“Stop being rude to your wife! It’s not her fault! Ms. Kim is just concern about me because she cares unlike you and mom!”

“Concern? Care? Tolerating you is being concern? Is that how you see it?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I don’t want to be a CEO like you, why can’t you understand that? I want to be a good Theatre Actress dad! I don’t understand why you and mom don’t even want to support my dream!”

Krystal tells her father, feeling frustrated. Her tears are already forming in her eyes.

“Kyu, please stop throwing a fight with Krystal. Let’s talk about this. Please don’t get mad at her”

Sungmin tells her husband, but he just ignores her.

“Listen to me young lady!”

Kyuhyun bites his lower lip because of anger.

“You will do what I tell you to do! You will study business and become a CEO and not a Theatre Actress! You don’t have the right to disobey me because I’m your father and you’re just my daughter! I am the one who is providing for you and the one who will pay for your tuition fee! Don’t act as if you’re the one who is feeding me. You’re still depending on me, so you will follow whether you like it or not! As long as you’re not yet earning your own money and I’m still the one who is providing you everything, you don’t have the right to disobey me!”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter, making her cry.

“But if you really want to pursue your dream then you’re free to step out of this house. Find yourself a living, work for you to earn money and send yourself to school because I don’t have plan on spending a single cent to support you! Do I make myself clear Cho Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his daughter angrily. Krystal wipes her tears away and nods her head.

“ANSWER ME!”

Kyuhyun shouts.

“Yes dad”

Krystal tells her father, crying again. Kyuhyun gives her a deadly glare before leaving her room.

“I’ll talk to your dad”

“Sorry Ms. Kim. Dad slap you because of me”

“Shhh. Don’t worry about it sweetheart. Stop crying”

Sungmin wipes her step-daughter’s tears away.

“I’ll talk to your dad”

Sungmin tells Krystal. She gently pats her cheek before leaving her room. Sungmin goes inside the master’s bedroom. She looks at her husband who is lying on their bed with his eyes closed.

“Kyu”

Sungmin speaks to catch her husband’s attention.

“Go away! I don’t want to talk to you!”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, feeling angry at her.

“Will you please listen to me?”

Sungmin asks, but Kyuhyun just ignores her. She takes a deep breath, controlling herself from getting angry because her husband is being unreasonable again.

“You know what your problem is? You don’t know how to listen and that’s why you’re hurting the people around you”

Kyuhyun gets up. He looks at Sungmin seriously.

“You know what your problem is? You don’t know how to shut your mouth and you always love to meddle in other people’s life!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin.

“What is wrong if Krystal study Performance Arts and become a good Theatre Actress in the future? Is that a crime and that’s why it’s hard for you to support her dream?”

Sungmin asks, feeling sad for her step-daughter.

“Who do you think you are for you to tell me these things?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re just my wife okay! How many times do I need to tell you that you don’t have the right to meddle in my decision regarding my daughter? You’re not her mother! Seulgi is her mother, so she’s the one who has the right to meddle in Krystal’s life and not you!”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin.

“I know that Kyu. I know that I don’t have the right to decide for Krystal, but I love her as my own daughter and I—”

“Are you telling me those things because your baby died? You want to play the role of a good mother to Krystal when you didn’t even do that to our baby and that’s why he—”

Kyuhyun stops talking upon realising what he’s telling to his wife.

“Baby, I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to...”

Kyuhyun was lost for words while staring at Sungmin who is holding back her tears.

“I’m sorry”

“It’s okay Kyu. I know that it’s my fault...it’s my fault”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun sadly, feeling hurt to hear her husband blaming her for the death of their baby. She bows her head as tears start falling from her eyes.

“I’m sorry...it’s my fault”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, speaking in a soft voice.

“Baby...”

“I want to be alone for the meantime”

Sungmin tells her husband without looking at him. She wipes her tears away and leaves the room quietly.

“What the hell is that Cho Kyuhyun? You’re such an ! Aish! Damn you Cho Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun tells his self. He throws a pillow angrily on the floor.

“Damn it!”

Kyuhyun sighs heavily. He lay down on the bed and shut his eyes to think.

~~~

Hyosung brings Ryeowook at the park wherein she and Jongwoon used to go whenever they are feeling sad and hurt. Ryeowook was holding on tightly to Hyosung’s hands as they walk slowly.

“Where exactly are we and why do I need to have a blindfold?”

Ryeowook asks.

“I can’t answer your questions ma’am. You see. I’m just following Sir Jongwoon’s instructions”

Hyosung answers her boss’ wife, guiding her way to make sure that she won’t trip and fall on the ground.

“Do you really hate me that much my Jongwoonie for you to give me a hard time like this?”

Ryeowook thought, feeling sad.

“Is he playing on me or something?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Hyosung shakes her head.

“No ma’am. Don’t think like that. Sir Jongwoon loves you so much. It’s just that...”

“What?”

“I really can’t tell you ma’am. Sir Jongwoon will be mad at me. You’ll know it later when we finally arrive to our destination.

“Are we still far from there?”

Ryeowook asks.

“We’re almost there”

Hyosung answers happily. They continue walking until they finally arrive to their destination.

“OMO! Where are we? Did you just bring me to a formal gathering? I’m only wearing casual clothes. What to do?”

Ryeowook asks upon hearing a lovely melody being played on violin, cello and piano. She suddenly feels nervous, thinking that they are in a formal gathering and she’s not even wearing formal clothes.

“I’ll leave you now ma’am”

“What? Why? Don’t leave me here alone. Where is my Jongwoonie?”

Ryeowook asks as she starts to panic because she doesn’t know what to do.

“Don’t be afraid Ma’am Wookie. Sir will be here soon. Just take off your blindfold whenever you’re ready. Enjoy the rest of the night with sir”

Hyosung happily tells Ryeowook. She quickly walks away before Ryeowook can stop her.

“HYOSUNG-AH, WHERE ARE YOU? DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Ryeowook shouts.

“Seriously, Kim Jongwoon...”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“What are you—”

Ryeowook stops talking when she recognizes the lovely melody being played on the violin, cello and piano.

“I know this song”

Ryeowook tells herself. It’s the song that Jongwoon used to sing to her and it’s also the song that Jongwoon sang to her on their wedding day. Ryeowook takes off her blindfold and slowly opens her eyes.

“Wow!”

Ryeowook whispers upon seeing colourful lights on every trees and plants at the park. The lights are twinkling like the stars on the sky. They are lots of rose petals scattered on the pathways. She is surrounded with thousand colourful flying lanterns. Ryeowook smiles brightly while watching those flying lanterns slowly floating up on the sky.

“Everything is so beautiful. It feels like I’m in a fairytale”

Ryeowook tells herself, feeling happy as she watches those flying lanterns up on the sky while listening to the beautiful melody. She starts humming the song softly while thinking about Jongwoon when someone hugs her from behind, making her heart jumps.

“I love you so much honey”

Jongwoon whispers sweetly on Ryeowook’s ear, hugging her from behind. Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes when she hears Jongwoon singing softly, whispering every words on her ear.

When I’m miles away

And I still feel your touch

When I make mistakes

And no one gives up

When you’re in my arms

Baby you’re still not close enough

That’s how I know it’s love

Now I know what forever is for

Each day, I want you more

Ryeowook slowly closes her eyes as she listens to her husband’s lovely voice. She feels happy to hear Jongwoon singing to her. She feels happy because she feels so loved by her husband. She slowly opens her eyes when Jongwoon is done singing. Jongwoon slowly turns Ryeowook around for her to face him. He gives her three stems of beautiful camellia flowers tied in a purple ribbon.

“Sorry honey because the bouquet is not available. So I just bought three stems, meaning I love you and tie them in a purple ribbon”

Jongwoon explains to his wife who is staring at the beautiful camellia flowers.

“You don’t like it?”

Jongwoon asks because Ryeowook is quiet.

“Honey...am I not yet forgiven?”

Jongwoon asks because his wife is still quiet. Ryeowook raises her head to look at Jongwoon who is staring at her sadly.

“I’m sorry for being an . I’m sorry for breaking my promise to you on our wedding day. I promise you that I’m not going to hurt you, but I failed because I hurt you a lot...I hurt you so much this time and I’m really sorry. I’m such an and I made it hard for you. I’m sorry honey”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook, feeling sorry for making it hard for her and for hurting her so much. Ryeowook stares at her husband as tears start falling from her eyes.

“Please don’t cry. It’s okay if you will hate me, but please don’t cry”

Jongwoon wipes his wife’s tears away, feeling hurt to see her crying because of him.

“Pabo! Kim Jongwoon is a pabo!”

Ryeowook tells her husband as she hugs him tight. She buries her face on his chest as she continues to cry.

“I’m sorry. Please stop crying honey”

Jongwoon tells his wife, embracing her sweetly in his arms.

“Why will I hate you?”

Ryeowook asks, shaking her head.

“I don’t want to do that and you know that I can’t do that. I will never hate you because I love you. I love you so much. I’m only waiting for you to talk to me again. I’m sorry honey...please don’t get mad at me anymore. Please let’s not fight anymore”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon, crying hard.

“Yah! Why are you crying like a kid? I’m the one who is saying sorry here, so why are you stealing the limelight away from me?”

Jongwoon tells his wife, teasing her. Ryeowook raises her head and looks at her husband who is pouting cutely at her.

“Please don’t divorce me. I don’t know what to do if you will divorce me. I don’t want us to be away from each other. I need you in my life honey. I can’t live without you, so please don’t divorce me”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon, still crying. She’s really afraid that someday Jongwoon will get tired of loving her and divorce her. She doesn’t want that to happen because she loves Jongwoon so much and she can’t live without him. Jongwoon gently flicks his wife’s forehead, stopping her from crying.

“What on earth are you talking about honey? Where on earth did you get that idea? Who told you that I’m going to divorce you?”

Jongwoon asks.

“That’s because you’re mad at me. You’re not talking to me and you’re so cold towards me. I’m thinking that maybe you’re already tired of loving me and that you will divorce me soon because you don’t want me to be your wife anymore”

Ryeowook answers, crying again.

“Shhh”

Jongwoon wipes his wife’s tears away and slowly shakes his head.

“Why will I divorce you? That thing will not happen even if you tell me to divorce you. I’m not going to do that because the word divorce is not even part of my vocabulary. Don’t forget that you’re the woman that I marry, so you’re mine and I will always love you forever”

Jongwoon cups his wife’s cheek and gently caresses it.

“Please don’t ever think that I’m tired of loving you because that will never happen. Always remember that I love you so much eventhough we’re fighting, my love for you will not change. Misunderstanding will always be part of a relationship, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you anymore whenever we’re going to have a misunderstanding”

Jongwoon tells his wife. He holds her hand and places it on his chest, to where his heart is.

“You’re the only woman who owns my heart and it will be yours forever”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook. He smiles at her and softly kisses her lips.

“No more crying okay”

Ryeowook nods as an answer.

“No more cold and silent treatment okay honey. From now on, whenever we’re going to have a misunderstanding, we should talk about it and fix it before going to bed”

“Yes honey”

“No more sleeping in the guest room. I’m having a hard time sleeping at night because you’re not beside me”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon sadly.

“I’m sorry honey. I’ll be a good hubby now”

“It’s not your fault honey. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry to you because I always put you as my second option and not my priority. I push my limit this time and I hurt you too. I’m sorry. Please don’t think that I don’t love you. I love you so much my Jongwoonie and you mean the whole world to me and that’s the truth”

“I know. Let’s not fight anymore”

Jongwoon leans his face closer to hers and softly brushes his nose on hers, making her smile.

“I love you Wookie. I love you so much”

“I love you more my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook was about to kiss Jongwoon’s lips, but he quickly presses his finger on her lips to prevent her from kissing him.

“No PDA”

Jongwoon tells his wife, teasing her. Ryeowook removes Jongwoon’s finger away from her lips.

“No PDA? Let me remind you Mr. Kim Jongwoon that you just kiss me awhile ago. Stop teasing me. Let me kiss you...please”

Ryeowook tells her husband who is smiling sweetly at her.

“Behave naughty wifey. You can kiss me later in our room”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook, winking at her. Ryeowook flashes a seductive smile as she wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

“I know that smile and my answer is no”

“What?”

Ryeowook gently pinches her husband’s nose.

“Why are you always rejecting me huh?”

“I’m not”

Jongwoon answers happily, slowly shaking his head.

“Ah...so, you’re just playing hard to get huh?”

Ryeowook asks, raising an eyebrow. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“Maybe”

Jongwoon laughs softly.

“Let’s see if you can resist me later”

“You know that I can’t, right?”

“So...it’s a yes?”

“Yes?”

Jongwoon asks, pretending that he didn’t understand what his wife is telling him. Ryeowook pinches Jongwoon’s cheek.

“Stop pretending honey. I know that you know what I’m talking about. You see. It will be wonderful to make love tonight after having a fight for a long time and I’m sure that you miss me that much because you didn’t sleep with me for a long time”

Ryeowook tells her husband, winking ily at him, making him blush.

“Why don’t we just eat our dinner now? I’m already hungry”

Jongwoon tells his wife.

“Okay. But you’re mine later”

Ryeowook whispers seductively on her husband’s ear.

“Behave naughty”

Jongwoon whispers on Ryeowook’s lips, making her gasps softly, seducing her in his simple way. He holds her hand and softly kisses it before they start walking towards the table at the centre of the pathway.

“Thank you for this night honey. It’s really romantic and sweet”

Ryeowook tells her husband, smiling sweetly.

“You know that I’ll do anything for you and I want to make it up for you for being a grumpy husband and an . I want to make you happy”

“I am happy...being with you makes me happy always”

Ryeowook smiles. Jongwoon pulls the chair for his wife.

“Thank you”

Ryeowook sits elegantly on the chair. Jongwoon sits down beside her. The waiters arrive to serve their dinner.

“I’m just wondering honey”

Ryeowook looks at her husband curiously.

“This is a public place but how come it’s just the two of us here plus the musicians and the servers?”

“That’s because this park is reserved for us tonight”

“How did—”

Jongwoon presses a finger on his wife’s lips.

“That’s because I’m Kim Jongwoon. It’s a secret so don’t tell anyone”

Jongwoon whispers on his wife’s ear, making her laugh softly.

“Okay. It’s a secret. I won’t tell anyone that my husband is Kim Jongwoon”

Ryeowook tells her husband, laughing softly.

“Dinner at the park is not bad at all. It’s so lovely and romantic. I love everything honey. But it will be great if we just have our dinner at home, so I can cook for you”

“You can cook for me next time. I miss having a date with you and if you cook for me tonight, you will tire yourself that much. Remember, you’re mine tonight”

Jongwoon winks at his wife, making her blush.

“That will be lovely...it will be lovely to end this romantic night on our bed”

Ryeowook tells herself, giggling happily. She smiles sweetly at her husband as they happily eat their dinner, enjoying their time together.

~~~

Sungmin is sitting in the pool cabana, staring on the pool water sadly while crying softly. She is not talking to Kyuhyun and she didn’t even join him in dinner. She feels sad and hurt because of her husband.

“Can I join you?”

Sungmin quickly wipes her tears when someone speaks. She raises her head and looks at her stepdaughter, staring at her sadly.

“Can I?”

Krystal asks. Sungmin nods at her. Krystal removes her slippers before sitting beside her stepmother.

“Why sweetheart, is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks with concern. Krystal shakes her head.

“Well, I’m just thinking if you want someone to talk with. I can listen to you. It’s not good if you will keep it by yourself”

Krystal tells Sungmin, feeling sad to see her crying.

“But it doesn’t mean that we’re friends now. I just want to comfort you, that’s all. We’re still enemies okay Ms. Kim...just reminding you”

Krystal tells Sungmin, making her laugh a little.

“I’m really sorry for what happen today Ms. Kim. You see. My mom ruin your date with dad and dad slap you because of me”

Krystal apologizes.

“It’s okay sweetheart”

Sungmin slowly shakes her head.

“It’s not your fault. Don’t think about it anymore”

Sungmin tells her stepdaughter.

“Dad is being unreasonable again and I really him whenever he’s like that”

Krystal tells Sungmin, sighing softly. She looks at her stepmother and notices the red mark on her cheek.

“Was it aching?”

Krystal asks with concern. Sungmin just stares at her blankly.

“You have a red mark on your cheek. Dad really slap you that hard. You supposed to put an ice to it”

“I will. Thank you for your concern”

Sungmin tells her stepdaughter, smiling at her. Krystal stares at the sky.

“Your baby is already an angel, so don’t be sad anymore. He’s watching over you and he will be lonely to see his mom crying and sad”

Krystal tells her stepmother. Sungmin starts crying again.

“It’s my fault”

Sungmin tells her stepdaughter. Krystal shakes her head.

“It’s not your fault Ms. Kim, so stop blaming yourself. You didn’t want it to happen, so stop hating yourself”

Krystal looks at her stepmother and moves closer to her. Sungmin was shock when Krystal hugs her.

“This is the only thing that I know to comfort you. I hope somehow I can make you feel better”

Krystal hugs her stepmother tightly.

“It’s okay to cry, but promise yourself that this will be the last time that you’re going to cry. I don’t know how it feels to lose a child because I’m not yet a mom like you, but I know how it feels to be alone...the feeling of wanting someone to be by your side to comfort you and tell you that everything will be alright soon, but nobody is there to listen. I know how it feels and I don’t want you to feel like that and that’s why I’m here for you”

Krystal tells Sungmin, comforting her.

“I know that I hate you and we’re enemies, but my heart is still soft. I just want you to know that, so you wouldn’t see me as an evil witch. Well, I can be evil, but not all the time”

Krystal tells her step-mother. Sungmin wipes her tears away and looks at her stepdaughter.

“Thank you and I just want you to know that I never see you as an evil witch. I know that you have a good heart because your parents are wonderful eventhough your dad is a grumpy ahjusshi and always in his menopausal stage”

Sungmin tells Krystal, making her laugh.

“Don’t worry about your dad. I’ll be the one who will deal with him. I’ll talk to him and if he really doesn’t want to agree then I’ll be the one who will pay for your tuition fee”

Sungmin tells her stepdaughter. Krystal shakes her head.

“It’s okay Ms. Kim. You don’t need to do that. I’ll just do what dad wants me to do. I’ll study business and become a CEO”

“But how about your dream?”

Sungmin asks sadly. Krystal smiles at her.

“I will not give up on my dream. I’ll become a good CEO and earn money and study again. Dad can no longer oppose me because I’m going to use my own money for me to be able to go to school again, study Performance Arts and become a good Theatre Actress. I’ll grant his wish first and after that, I will fulfil my dream and my parents can never stop me”

Krystal happily tells Sungmin who holds her hands.

“Don’t forget that I am always here to support you. I know that I’m not your mom, but I love you as my real daughter”

Sungmin tells Krystal.

“Eventhough I hate you?”

Krystal asks. Sungmin nods.

“Yes sweetheart”

“Thanks Ms. Kim. Somehow I feel alright knowing that someone is supporting me”

Krystal tells her stepmother, smiling at her.

“Ms. Kim”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“Are you hungry?”

Krystal asks because she’s already feeling hungry. She’s not yet eating her dinner because she doesn’t want to join Kyuhyun in dinner. She still hate her father for being unreasonable and for being harsh on Sungmin.

“Yes. Actually, I’m not yet eating my  dinner because I don’t want to join your dad in dinner awhile ago”

“Me too”

Krystal suddenly laughs.

“Why are we so evil? But dad deserve it because he’s unreasonable and for slapping you”

Krystal tells Sungmin, pouting cutely.

“Do you want to have dinner with me?”

Sungmin asks. Krystal nods happily.

“Well then, let’s go inside and cook our dinner so we can already eat”

“We can tell the chefs to cook dinner for us. I don’t know how to cook”

“I’ll teach you how to cook, so you can cook for your future husband”

Sungmin happily tells her stepdaughter.

“That will be great Ms. Kim”

Krystal happily stands up and wears her slippers.

“Let’s go”

Krystal tells Sungmin, offering her hands to her. Sungmin smiles and holds her stepdaughter’s hands as she stands up. She wears her slippers.

“Let’s go sweetheart”

Sungmin tells her stepdaughter. Krystal nods and happily wraps her arms around Sungmin’s arm as they start walking to go inside the mansion and cook their dinner together.

~~~

Ryeowook was happily staring at the full body size mirror, checking herself for the last time.

“I’m going to have a wonderful night with my Jongwoonie on our bed”

Ryeowook giggles happily, feeling excited to make love with her husband.

“It feels like we’re in our honeymoon”

Ryeowook whispers, blushing cutely. She gives herself a bright smile before going out of the walk-in closet. She suddenly frowns upon seeing her husband, sitting on their bed while busily typing on his laptop.

“Who told him to bring his work at home?”

Ryeowook whispers.

“Honey”

Ryeowook speaks to catch her husband’s attention.

“Five minutes hon. I just need to finish something”

Jongwoon tells his wife without looking at her. Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. She sits on the bed and crawls towards her husband. She quickly gets Jongwoon’s laptop away from him and closes it.

“Hon, five minutes okay”

“No”

Ryeowook shakes her head.

“Who told you to bring your work at home?”

Ryeowook asks. She gets off of their bed and puts down Jongwoon’s laptop on the bed foot bench.

“I want you to focus your attention on me”

Ryeowook tells her husband. Jongwoon looks at his wife. He feels surprise to see his wife wearing a y black lace sleepwear.

“Tada!”

Ryeowook smiles and happily turns around.

“So, what can you say honey?”

Ryeowook asks, flashing a seductive smile to seduce her husband. Jongwoon stares at her with amazement in his eyes, feeling his excitement rushing in his body. Ryeowook ily walks towards Jongwoon and sits on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Jongwoon leans his face closer to hers and starts brushing his lips on hers.

“Do you really need to wear something so y like that?”

Jongwoon asks, whispering on Ryeowook’s lips.

“So I can seduce you more. Effective, isn’t?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon just smiles and captures her lips. Ryeowook slowly opens to kiss back. She allows her husband’s tongue to enters . She slowly darted her tongue to meet her husband’s tongue as their tongues start playing back and forth, battling for dominancy. Jongwoon slowly pulls back and carries his wife. He lay her down on their bed with him on top of her. They look into each other’s eyes full of love.

“Be gentle okay”

Ryeowook tells her husband.

“Since when did I become harsh on you?”

Jongwoon asks before capturing his wife’s lips again, kissing her sweetly and softly until it becomes passionate and hot. Ryeowook moans softly on Jongwoon’s mouth when he touches one of her s and caresses it gently. Jongwoon moves his lips on his wife’s neck, showering it with light kisses, making his wife moans sweetly. Ryeowook bites her lower lip when Jongwoon starts her skin gently.

“Honey”

Ryeowook whispers when Jongwoon suddenly stops.

“Why did you stop? Stop teasing okay”

Ryeowook tells her husband, but Jongwoon is not responding. Ryeowook’s eyes suddenly grow big when she realises that Jongwoon is already sleeping soundlessly.

“Seriously Kim Jongwoon, how can you fall asleep when we’re about to make love? Aish!”

Ryeowook frowns, feeling sad because Jongwoon falls asleep.

“Aigoo! You’re heavy”

Ryeowook manages to push her husband away from her. She gets up and sits down on the bed.

“Jongwoon-ah, how can you sleep at time like this huh?”

Ryeowook asks, gently shaking her husband to wake him, but she fails.

“Alright”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“I’ll forgive you this time because I know that you’re tired...you’re always tired”

Ryeowook tells her sleeping husband, pouting at him. She starts brushing her fingers carefully on Jongwoon’s gorgeous face, avoiding waking him.

“Don’t tire yourself that much honey. I know how busy you are, but don’t tire yourself that much because I will worry a lot if you become sick”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon, watching him sleeping. She smiles.

“I miss watching you on your sleep. It’s nice to stare at you like this. I love you my Jongwoonie. Let’s have our baby soon okay. Let me just finish promoting my movie and I promise to take a break, so we can already have a baby”

Ryeowook tells her sleeping husband. She softly kisses his lips before lying down beside him.

“It’s good to sleep with you again. I’m going to have a wonderful sleep now because you’re beside me again. I love you honey. I love you so much and more each day”

Ryeowook smiles and kisses her husband’s lips.

“Good night. Let’s sleep now”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon. She hugs him and slowly closes her eyes to join her husband in dreamland.

~~~

Kyuhyun looks at the wall clock; it’s already one thirty in the morning. He didn’t notice the time because he’s busy reading reports and important documents for Design at Work Corporation. He sighs softly and slowly closes his eyes. He starts rubbing his forehead, massaging it gently. He feels a bit tired because of working and thinking about his misunderstanding with Sungmin and Krystal.

“I’m such a jerk”

Kyuhyun tells his self. He takes a deep breath before opening his eyes. He turns off his computer and leaves his home office. He goes upstairs and carefully goes inside the master’s bedroom, thinking that his wife is already sleeping. Kyuhyun was shock when he didn’t see Sungmin inside their room.

“Where is she?”

Kyuhyun asks his self, wondering where his wife is. He checks the bathroom and the walk-in closet, but Sungmin is not there. He leaves the room to look for his wife and finds her at the pool cabana.

“What is she doing there at this hour? It’s already late at night. She is supposed to be sleeping by now”

Kyuhyun tells his self. He slowly walks towards the pool cabana. Sungmin is sitting on the floor, staring on the sky, watching the stars.

“What are you doing here baby?”

Kyuhyun asks before sitting beside her.

“It’s already late at night and it’s cold out here, you might catch cold. Let’s go inside now and sleep”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, but she just ignores him.

“Baby, I’m talking to you”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, but she ignores him again. Kyuhyun sighs softly.

“I understand. It’s okay if you don’t want to talk to me. It’s my fault. I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. He looks at the sky and watches the stars too. There is a moment of silence between them as they watch the stars together in silence.

“Do you think our baby is watching us right now?”

Sungmin asks, breaking the silence between them. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just nods his head sadly.

“I’m sorry Kyu”

Kyuhyun looks at his wife. Sungmin’s tears are already falling from her eyes.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin looks at her husband sadly.

“I know that you feel disappointed because I lose our baby. I know that you want to hate me and blame me for everything. I’m sorry. It’ my fault. I’m so sorry Kyu”

Sungmin tells her husband as she starts to cry, breaking her husband’s heart. Kyuhyun feels hurt to see his wife crying and to hear that she’s blaming herself again for the death of their baby. He hates his self because he is the one who makes her cry and feel miserable like that.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun gently pulls her towards him and embraces her on his arms.

“It’s my fault baby. I’m sorry for making you feel miserable. I’m sorry for everything that I told you. I hurt you so much. I’m sorry because instead of giving you strength, I end up hurting you and I break your heart because of being stubborn, unreasonable and narrow-minded. I’m sorry baby, please stop crying now”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, apologizing to her. He gently cups his wife’s face and wipes her tears away.

“Our baby will scold me for making his mommy cry and he wouldn’t be happy to see us like this. I’m sorry, please don’t cry now”

Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s forehead before hugging her again. Sungmin rests her head on her husband’s chest. She slowly closes her eyes to listen to his heart beat.

“I’m sorry. Instead of taking the pain away, I end up giving you more pain”

Kyuhyun tells his wife sadly.

“Please don’t leave me Kyu. I need you...you’re my strength”

“I’m here. I won’t go anywhere. I will be with you all the time”

“Everything will be alright soon, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Yes baby. Everything will be alright soon. You and I can make it through...we can do it because we’re together, so please don’t cry now. It feels hurt to see you like that”

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin tight. He wants her to feel that she’s not alone and he will always be there for her. They stay like that for the meantime—hugging each other, giving each other strength. Feeling Kyuhyun’s embrace and listening to his heart beat makes Sungmin feel better.

“Kyu...”

“Hmmm?”

Sungmin raises her head to look at her husband.

“Please listen to Krystal. I know that she’s not my daughter, but please—”

Kyuhyun presses a finger on her lips, stopping her from talking.

“I’ll think about it. Let’s not argue about it baby. Just let me think about it okay”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“Let’s go inside now. I’ll worry a lot if you get sick”

“Kyu, I want to go to work tomorrow. Let me start working again, please”

Kyuhyun shakes his head as an answer.

“But I’m already fine now. I can already go to work again”

“We still need Sohee umma’s approval before you go back to work. You need to listen to her because she’s your doctor and she knows what is best for you and you can’t go to work tomorrow because you’ll have a date with bumblebee”

Kyuhyun tells his wife who stares at him blankly.

“She called me awhile ago, asking if you can go out with her tomorrow and I said yes. So, you have a date with your sister tomorrow and that’s why you can’t still go to work tomorrow”

Kyuhyun informs his wife.

“Don’t worry about me okay. Jiyeon is there to help me. Jongwoonie doesn’t mind if his secretary work for me for the meantime because he has a lot of secretaries”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, making her frown.

 “Yah! You’re already exchanging me to her”

Sungmin tells her husband, feeling jealous.

“I’m jealous”

“Again? You’re what?”

“Jealous”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, hugging him.

“Baby, I’m not doing anything okay. I swear. I’m being a good boy”

“Just tell me that you don’t want me to be your secretary anymore because you already have Jiyeon and that’s why you don’t want me to go back to work anymore”

“Huh? Will you please look at me?”

Sungmin looks at her husband, pouting at him. Kyuhyun gently flicks her forehead.

“What are you saying huh? You’re still the best secretary, so don’t be jealous. I promise that you will already go back to work once Sohee umma gives you a go signal that you can already go back to work again. Don’t be jealous okay”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, but she’s still pouting. Kyuhyun smiles and kisses her lips, making her smile.

“My kiss is really powerful”

“Yeah right”

Sungmin gently pinches his nose and smiles at him.

“I love you Kyu”

“I love you too Min...always and forever”

They kiss each other softly and sweetly.

“Let’s go back inside now and sleep”

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s lips before kissing her again.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. He kisses her forehead and stands up.

“Piggyback ride Kyu”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun as she stands up. She laughs softly when Kyuhyun carries her on his back.

“You should eat a lot because you lose a lot of weight”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, worrying about her. He starts walking slowly.

“I love you Kyu”

Sungmin whispers on Kyuhyun’s ear. She yawns softly and slowly closes her eyes to sleep.

“Good night baby. I love you too. Sleep tight and dream of me”

Kyuhyun tells his sleeping wife.