Chapter 11

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

A/N: Information about medicine in this chapter is not accurate. It's just use to support the story. Thank you and happy reading <3

 

 

 

Myungsoo was sitting on his bed while talking to his manager on the phone.

“Seriously hyung...”

Myungsoo sighs heavily.

“For how long do you plan to locked me here in my condominium? How about my schedules? It’s been three days since Wookie’s incident happen and I still can’t go out in public and do my schedules?”

Myungsoo asks, feeling eager to go out in public and speak about his scandal with Ryeowook. But his manager doesn’t allow him to go out in public because it’s an order from Sungyeol, the CEO of Rogue International Talent Agency, Myungsoo and Ryeowook’s agency. There are a lot of security guards outside his condominium and outside the building to make sure that he wouldn’t be able to escape and go out in public.

“I already explain everything to you okay. You and Wookie will be on hiatus for the meantime and that’s why you need to stay there in your condominium because the public must not see you...not until the scandal dies”

“It’s totally ridiculous”

“Ridiculous? Yah! Stop complaining okay because you’re the one who put yourself in that kind of situation!”

Minsoo tells Myungsoo.

“And beside...it’s Mr. Lee’s decision . I don’t know what happen to his meeting with Wookie’s father-in-law for him to decide to put you on hiatus just like what Wookie’s father-in-law did to her”

Minsoo tells Myungsoo.

“But hyung...do you really think that the issue about me and Wookie will die instantly once we go on hiatus for the meantime? The public will just—”

“Myungsoo, I know that you’re worried but we should follow okay. You can’t do anything about it”

“Of course I can do something hyung! If you will allow me to leave my condominium and talk to Jongwoon hyung in person and give him—”

“YOU’RE JUST GOING TO MAKE THE SITUATION EVEN WORST!”

Minsoo raises his voice.

“Listen to me okay...”

Minsoo takes a deep breath to calm his self before continuing.

“You need to follow what I told you to do. This scandal happen because you and Wookie are always careless. Be thankful that Mr. Kim didn’t hold a grudge against you or else your career will be at stake and the scandal didn’t affect your upcoming movie with Wookie or else Mr. Lee will grill us all alive”

Minsoo tells Myungsoo, frowning. The scandal of Myungsoo and Ryeowook didn’t affect their upcoming movie and their other projects. Some fans are actually very happy about the scandal, wishing that the two are dating each other again while other fans are not happy about it, especially those fans of Ryeowook who are happy and respect her marriage to Jongwoon—but because they love Ryeowook that much, they still choose to support her. Rogue International Talent Agency gain more popularity and money than the other talent agencies because of the scandal and that’s why Lee Sungyeol, the “money lover CEO” of the agency is not worried at all and doesn’t care if Myungsoo and Ryeowook will be on hiatus for the meantime because he is gaining a lot from their scandal.

“I’m sure that money lover CEO will throw a party soon. He must be really happy because the agency is gaining a lot of fame and money because of the scandal which is really weird. But it’s okay...at least that evil witch ex-fianceè didn’t win about her plan of ruining Wookie’s career”

Myungsoo tells his manager, thinking about his ex-girlfriend.

“Yah! I’m warning you Kim Myungsoo...”

Minsoo slowly shakes his head.

“Don’t you ever go near Yoona-shi again and don’t you ever try to contact Wookie. Mimi and I will grill you alive if ever you try to contact her. Don’t forget that she’s already married and her husband is Kim Jongwoon. I wouldn’t save you if you put yourself in trouble again. Remember...it’s Kim Jongwoon. Don’t mess with him or you’re over”

Minsoo tells Myungsoo, warning him.

“How can I contact her if her mobile phone is always out of coverage area? Do you really think that I’m the kind of man who will ruin a happy marriage?”

Myungsoo asks, feeling irritated.

“Just give the files that I send in your email to Mr. Kim or to Jongwoon hyung or maybe to Mimi hyung, so they can already catch the—”

“No!”

Minsoo shakes his head.

“We’re going to stay out of their business. It’s a family matter, so let them handle it”

“But hyung, I am the one who put Wookie in trouble. That evil witch—”

“Leave it to them. The Kims are powerful. They can handle it”

“But—”

“Don’t you dare meddle in their family matters! Leave it to them! Things might get worst if we will give them those files and beside the culprit who recorded the video is already in jail. I know that you care and worried about Wookie, but her family matters are not your business anymore. Don’t try to get involved on it . Do you understand?”

Minsoo asks, warning Myungsoo who sighs softly over the phone.

“Fine. Do whatever you want hyung. You never listen to me”

Myungsoo tells his manager before hanging up. He puts down his mobile phone on top of the bedside table.

“Aish!”

Myungsoo ruffles his hair irritatingly.

“Hyung cannot stop me from doing what is right. I’m not a scaredy cat like him. Of course this scandal will not die instantly. Things might get worst if I will not do something about it. I need to stop this scandal. If I will not do anything that evil witch will continue to hurt Wookie and bring chaos to her marriage with Jongwoon hyung”

Myungsoo tells his self, worrying about Ryeowook.

“I must not let that happen. I’m the one who put Wookie in trouble. That evil witch used the situation to make things worst and put us in scandal. I need to do the right thing and Minsoo hyung can never stop my plan”

Myungsoo gets his mobile phone and calls Jongwoon.

“Yeoboseo”

“Hyung”

“What do you want? I’m busy. I’m hanging—”

“WAIT! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!”

Myungsoo shouts to stop Jongwoon from hanging up.

“I need to see you. We need to talk hyung”

“I told you that I’m busy. I don’t have time to—”

“It’s important. I need to see you today. I need to talk to you and give you something”

“What if I don’t want?”

Jongwoon asks, raising an eyebrow. He was driving his car going to meet the private investigators that he hired to investigate about Ryeowook’s scandal—he is having his own investigation without Heechul’s knowledge. He can’t just sit, relax and do nothing because Ryeowook is his wife and he loves her so much. Even though Heechul already told him to leave everything to him because he is his father and the head of the family, Jongwoon still pursue his own investigation because he is really suspecting Yoona got something to do with Ryeowook’s scandal. He wants to prove it and send her to jail, so she can no longer hurt his wife and bring chaos to their marriage.

“Look...I know that we both hate each other, but we’re talking about Wookie here. We both love her and we both want to protect her. I know that you’re her husband and I am the ex-boyfriend...just an ex and I don’t have the right to claim her as mine and I don’t have the right to meddle in your marriage life”

Myungsoo tells Jongwoon.

“But hyung, we both want what is good for Wookie, right?”

“So, what are you trying to point out?”

“I need you to cooperate with me. We need to see each other. I need to tell you something and give you something. It’s important. If you want to send the mastermind of the scandal in jail, you need to see me and talk to me”

“What time should we meet and where?”

Jongwoon asks, sensing that Myungsoo knows something important that will help him in his investigation.

“Twelve noon. Reserved a private room for us because I must not expose myself in public or else Minsoo hyung will grill me alive”

“Okay. See you at  The Èclat Inn at twelve noon. Mr. Bang Cheolyong will assist you there. He is my secretary. Wait for him in the lobby okay”

Jongwoon tells Myungsoo, giving him instructions before hanging up.

“Such a cold person. I wonder what Wookie saw on him that makes her love him that much. He is cold and scary too. I guess love is really blind”

Myungsoo tells his self, sighing softly. He scans his contacts again on his mobile phone and calls someone.

“Yeoboseo”

“Hyung, I need your help”

~~~

Kyuhyun was staring at his wife while she’s tying his tie quietly. Sungmin stops what she’s doing upon noticing her husband staring at her.

“Why? Is there something wrong baby?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“Was it wrong to stare at you? Your beauty always catches my attention and captures my heart”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin laughs softly and continues what she’s doing.

“Hey Mrs. Cho, I’m telling you the truth okay. Don’t laugh at me”

Kyuhyun pouts. Sungmin looks at him and smiles sweetly. She gives him a sweet peck on his lips, making him smile.

“I love you Kyu”

“I love you more Min”

Kyuhyun tells his wife before kissing her lips softly.

“So...”

Kyuhyun wraps an arm around his wife’s waist and gently pulls her closer to him. Sungmin smiles and happily wraps her arms around his neck.

“What are you thinking?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Sungmin just stares at him.

“Come on baby. I know that you’re thinking something while tying my tie and that’s why you’re quiet”

Kyuhyun tells his wife.

“Was it about you accompanying my brat daughter today at Pearl Sapphire Blue University for her enrolment?”

Kyuhyun asks, trying to guess what’s bothering in his wife’s mind at that moment. He knows that Sungmin is thinking something serious and that’s why she’s being quiet.

“If you’re not comfortable about going with Krystal at—”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking. She raises an eyebrow.

“What makes you think that I don’t want to go with Krystal and accompany her in her enrolment? She’s my daughter too Kyu and of course I always love to spend time with her unlike you”

Sungmin frowns at her husband. She hates Kyuhyun for making Krystal sad and for throwing a fight with her because he doesn’t have time to spend with Krystal and accompany her in her enrolment on that day.

“Me? Why me?”

Kyuhyun asks, pointing a finger on his self.

“You just throw a fight with her while having our breakfast and you make her feel sad because you don’t want to spend a little time with her today”

“Look, as much as I want to spend a lot of time with her, we both know that it’s not even possible right now because I’m always busy. I have a lot of things to do”

“You’re always busy. Krystal is just asking for a little time. Can you not really give it to her?”

Sungmin asks sadly.

“Min, we already talk about it right? I thought you will always understand that I need to be busy all the time because I’m handling a lot of companies now and Chul appa is really strict. I don’t want to disappoint him. So please don’t get mad at me anymore”

Kyuhyun explains his self. Sungmin shakes her head.

“I’m not mad Kyu. I understand you. I really do. I know that managing a lot of companies is not an easy task. But the problem is our Krystal can’t understand you and will never understand you because you never give her time even just a little. Whenever she wants your time you always say no and tell her that you’re busy”

Sungmin reprimands her husband.

“Baby, she’s just being a brat okay”

“Of course not”

Sungmin shakes her head.

“Asking for your time and Seulgi’s time is not being a brat. She’s your daughter Kyu and she has the right to demand for your time. She’s upset because you and Seulgi always don’t have time for her whenever she’s asking for it. I know that you need to be busy all the time, but baby please try to find some time for Krystal okay so she wouldn’t feel that her parents are ignoring her. Don’t make her feel that you love your work more than her”

“Alright”

Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I’ll see what I can do about it, but I’m not going to promise anything. I’ll try my best to give her time but I won’t promise anything”

Sungmin just sighs softly.

“Baby, don’t worry about Krystal. She’ll be fine. Just go with her today and spend time with her. She’ll love it for sure”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, smiling at her.

“I wish she will but I know that she won’t”

Sungmin tells herself, feeling sad because she knows that Krystal will not be happy to be with her.

“Just don’t think too much okay. Don’t worry about Krystal. It will be fine. Give me a call if she throws tantrums”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, gently patting her cheek.

“Actually Kyu...”

Sungmin starts brushing a finger on her husband’s eyebrow.

“I’m thinking about Wookie unnie”

“What about baby boo? You just visited her yesterday and you’re already missing her? I’m jealous”

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin, trying to make her smile.

“Stop teasing around Kyu. I’m serious”

Sungmin looks at her husband sadly.

“Bumblebee and I are really worried about her. She lose some weight and she looked really sad and bothered because of that scandal. She’s not feeling okay when bumblebee and I visited her yesterday. She’s crying and it breaks my heart to see her like that”

Sungmin tells her husband, worrying about her sister-in-law.

“Maybe she’s just practicing on how to cry a river because she’ll have a crying seen in her drama or something”

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

Sungmin frowns at her husband. She gently pinches his nose.

“Seriously, are you really unnie’s brother huh? How can you think like that? I hate you!”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun, frowning at him.

“Bumblebee and I really think that appa is too much. He’s punishing unnie too much. You see. Unnie can’t go out unless it’s a family matter or if it’s really important. Appa is not yet returning her mobile phone and you can’t call her at home unless you’re a family member or Mimi oppa. Only family members and Mimi oppa can visit her. Umma can’t even do anything about it and the worst part is that it seems like Jongwoonie oppa doesn’t even care at all”

Kyuhyun stares at his wife’s panic expression. He bites his lower lip to avoid laughing because Sungmin looks like as if she’s watching a horror movie.

“Unnie told us yesterday that oppa is no longer sleeping with her since that chaotic night. Oppa is sleeping in one of the guest rooms and he’s not even talking to her...as in oppa is totally ignoring her and her presence. It is as if she doesn’t exist at all”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun.

“Yah!”

Sungmin hits Kyuhyun’s arm because he starts laughing.

“Seriously Cho Kyuhyun! Are you really part of the family? How can you laugh like that huh? I really hate you!”

“Min baby...”

Kyuhyun stops laughing. He holds her beautiful face between his hands.

“You know what? You’re overreacting and you sound like you’re in a horror movie”

“I do?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods as an answer.

“I bet you and bumblebee are already thinking that your Jongwoonie oppa and baby boo will soon divorce, right?”

“Well...that can happen...but I really hope that it will not happen at all...never”

Kyuhyun stares at his wife who looks sad.

“You and bumblebee are just being paranoid. I told you to trust your brother. I know that you’re worried about them and caring is not wrong but don’t think too much. It’s their marriage life and it’s their problem to solve, so don’t try to meddle on them and don’t think too much. Don’t forget that you’re pregnant and worrying will not be good for you and our little angel”

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin, hoping to take her worry away.

“Things will be better soon, so don’t worry anymore. I know that Jongwoonie will put an end to this. I know how much he loves baby boo and he will never let anything or anyone to hurt the girl he loves most”

He cups his wife’s face for her to look at him.

“I’m also worried about baby boo. She is mine and Minho’s baby sister eventhough Minho is the youngest in the family. Honestly, I really think that this is the worst scandal of baby boo and I think that what Chul appa did is just right. He’s just disciplining her because he cares and he loves her. Baby boo should realise and learn that she marries a man who belongs to a family who values privacy a lot”

Kyuhyun explains. He’s really worried about his younger sister. The truth is he feels embarrassed to his wife’s family because of what Ryeowook did. He just doesn’t show it to Sungmin because she doesn’t want her to worry about him.

“She should respect your family’s privacy as much as your family respect her being an actress and a public figure”

“So, you’re not siding on unnie?”

“Aha”

Kyuhyun answers while nodding at her.

“She’s wrong this time and I’m not going to tolerate her eventhough she’s my baby sister”

“Blood is thicker than water Kyu”

“I know but tolerating a mistake will not help to correct it, right?”

Kyuhyun asks. He smiles when Sungmin just pouts at him because he knows that he wins the argument.

“Blood is thicker than water, but...”

He gently flicks his wife’s forehead.

“You’re not even siding on your Jongwoonie oppa. Unfair, isn’t?”

Kyuhyun teases his wife happily.

“So what if bumblebee and I are siding on Wookie unnie? You and Jongwoonie oppa just don’t know how to understand a girl’s heart”

Sungmin tells her husband. She sticks her tongue out before going out of the walk-in closet, leaving Kyuhyun alone.

“What is wrong with her?”

Kyuhyun asks his self.

“She’s being moody again. It’s really hard to understand girls, especially when they have a period or pregnant”

Kyuhyun shakes his head. He goes out of the walk-in closet, sighing softly.

~~~

Ryeowook was standing outside the guest room wherein Jongwoon is sleeping. She was staring at the door sadly, thinking if she should knock and asks her husband to join her in breakfast.

“Maybe honey will say yes if I tell him that I’m the one who cook breakfast this morning”

Ryeowook tells herself. She sighs sadly as she keeps her eyes upon the door of the guest room. It’s been three days since the chaotic incident in Kim Grand Hotel happened that put the Kim family in a controversy because of Ryeowook’s scandal—people who are working in the showbiz industry all over the world call the scandal as “Kim Ryeowook’s darkest secret revealed: her secret love affair to her ex-boyfriend Kim Myungsoo”. She and Myungsoo are the hottest topic in showbiz all over the world and those fake news about them having a secret affair and about her marriage to Jongwoon are making her really frustrated. Her father-in-law still hate her and her husband’s coldness are adding up to her emotional pain.

“Ma’am Wookie, is there something wrong?”

The head maid voice’s catches Ryeowook’s attention. She walks towards Ryeowook, closing her distance to hers.

“Is there something wrong ma’am?”

The head maid asks, staring at Ryeowook sadly. All the helpers who are working at Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s mansion are all feeling sad and worried because of the couple’s marital problem due to Ryeowook’s “secret love affair with Myungsoo” scandal. They are not used to see Jongwoon being so cold towards Ryeowook—he stops talking to Ryeowook and he is completely ignoring her presence all the time. He doesn’t sleep with her in their room. He doesn’t eat with her. He will go home very late at night and will leave very early to avoid seeing Ryeowook.

“Ahjumma...”

Ryeowook looks at the head maid who is staring at her sadly.

“I’m just thinking...do you think my Jongwoonie will join me in breakfast if I tell him that I’m the one who cook breakfast this morning?”

Ryeowook asks sadly.

“Ma’am Wookie...”

The head maid pauses for the meantime, thinking if she should tell it to Ryeowook or not.

“Yes ahjumma?”

“I’m sorry to inform you that Sir Jongwoon already left the house. Well...he left while you’re busy cooking breakfast”

The head maid informs Ryeowook sadly.

“Ah...I see...I thought he’s still sleeping...but anyway...thanks ahjumma...for informing...me”

Ryeowook tells the head maid, controlling her tears from falling. She was about to walk away and just return in the master’s bedroom when the head maid speaks.

“But we can call him if you want. Maybe you can ask Sir Jongwoon what time he will go home today, so you can have dinner with him”

The head maid suggested, stopping Ryeowook from walking away and hoping that somehow she manages to make her happy even just a little.

“How? I can’t even use the telephone here at home to make a call because the operator won’t allow me to make a call unless there’s a permission or order coming from dad”

Ryeowook tells the head maid, reminding her that one of Heechul’s punishments is not allowing her to make phone calls. Whenever she is going to make a phone call, the call will automatically redirected to an operator—the operator will not connect her call to someone without Heechul’s order or permission.

“Who needs a home telephone if we can use a mobile phone?”

The head maid asks while happily showing her mobile phone to Ryeowook.

“But ahjumma, if dad finds out that—”

The head maid gently presses a finger on Ryeowook’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Sorry to interrupt you ma’am. But don’t worry. I’m sure that Sir Jongwoon will not tell it to Sir Heechul. Of course he wouldn’t want his father to punish his beloved wife more”

The head maid happily tells Ryeowook, winking at her.

“Don’t worry ma’am. If ever Sir Heechul finds out about it, I will take the responsibility. So...are we going to call Sir Jongwoon or not?”

The head maid asks, waiting for Ryeowook’s answer. Ryeowook somehow smiles and nods her head. The head maid smiles at her and gently pats her cheek before calling Jongwoon.

“Yeoboseo”

“Sir, I’m going to pass the phone to Ma’am Wookie. Please don’t hang up. She needs to talk to you”

The head maid tells Jongwoon before giving her mobile phone to Ryeowook.

“Honey...”

Ryeowook speaks softly.

“Was it important? Because if not, I’m going to hang up now”

Jongwoon tells his wife coldly.

“I just want to ask what time you’re going home today because I was thinking if—”

Ryeowook stops talking because Jongwoon already hangs up.

“Thanks ahjumma”

Ryeowook tells the head maid, giving her mobile phone back to her.

“What happen? The call got disconnected?”

Ryeowook shakes her head sadly as an answer.

“He hangs up. I guess he doesn’t really want to talk to me and that’s why he is really cold and really avoiding me”

Ryeowook tells the head maid, feeling her heart breaking because of Jongwoon’s coldness towards her.

“I’ll return in the room now”

“I’ll just bring your breakfast in the master’s bedroom”

“No need ahjumma”

Ryeowook slowly shakes her head. Tears are starting to form in her eyes.

“I’m not hungry. I don’t have an appetite. I’ll just take a rest”

Ryeowook tells the head maid before walking away. She returns inside the master’s bedroom, locking herself inside. She lay down on the bed and cries softly, feeling so hurt and heartbroken.

~~~

Mir escorted Myungsoo at the Conference Room 2 of The Èclat Inn, a luxurious hotel that was owned by Jongwoon.

“Is Jongwoon hyung already here?”

Myungsoo asks as he stares at the five bodyguards standing outside the conference room. Mir nods as an answer.

“He has a meeting here with the Board of Directors of The Prism awhile ago sir”

Mir replies. Myungsoo just nods his head. Mir softly knocks on the door before going inside with Myungsoo. Jongwoon is sitting inside the room, staring on the screen of his laptop. He looks so serious while reading a business report of one of his companies. Mir bows at him.

“I’m sorry to disturb you sir, but Sir Myungsoo is already here”

Mir tells his boss who just nods without looking at him.

“Just call me if you need something sir”

Mir bows at Jongwoon before going out of the room, leaving him and Myungsoo alone. Myungsoo looks at Jongwoon before taking a seat. Jongwoon closes his laptop and looks at his wife’s ex-boyfriend.

“Ten minutes. I’m giving you ten minutes to talk. Is that enough?”

Jongwoon asks. Myungsoo gets his mobile phone inside the pocket of his hoodie jacket.

“I want you to listen to this very carefully because the person whom I’m talking with in the conversation that I recorded in my mobile phone is the mastermind of Wookie’s scandal. I know that you already have an idea who the person is”

“Play it, so I know what she told you”

Myungsoo plays his conversation with Yoona that he secretly recorded in his mobile phone. Jongwoon is clenching his fist while listening to the conversation. He can feel his blood boiling while listening to his ex-fianceè’s voice and her evil plan to put his wife in trouble, hoping that he will divorce her.

“Such a very desperate woman”

Jongwoon whispers. He slams his hand angrily on the table after listening to the recorded conversation of Yoona and Myungsoo, making Myungsoo’s heart jumps.

“Yah! You scared me. Why are you always in your menopausal stage huh?”

“Shut up!”

Jongwoon shoots Myungsoo a deadly glare, making him gulp nervously. Jongwoon’s very serious and angry aura makes Myungsoo’s heart beats fast because of fear.

“Should I send you now in jail for being Yoona’s accomplice”

Jongwoon asks angrily. Myungsoo shakes his head.

“But I didn’t agree with her”

“Oh really? Wookie meeting you at the Han River Park is not part of the evil plan?”

Jongwoon asks suspiciously.

“Why will I put myself in a scandal?”

“Yes you’re part of the scandal but my wife is the one who is being targeted hardly and not you. See? It’s a bit odd isn’t? The scandal is about you and Wookie secretly meeting each other and having a so-called secret love affair and you are hugging each other at the Han River Park. But how come Wookie is the only one who is being ruined in public? It’s supposed to be you and her...not her alone”

“I don’t have a proper explanation to give you because I also don’t know why. My manager is not telling me anything. He just told me that I’m going to be on hiatus for the meantime just like Wookie. But believe me hyung...”

Myungsoo shakes his head.

“I didn’t do it. I love Wookie. I still love her and that’s the truth. I will not do something stupid and desperate to put the girl that I love in danger. I respect you so much hyung and I respect your marriage to her. I am not like your desperate ex-fianceè who is still bitter that she is an ex and not a wife”

Myungsoo tells Jongwoon. He plays the video of him and Ryeowook at the Han River Park, showing it to Jongwoon.

“So you will know what really happen at that night and you have an idea what we talk about that night  because the video that they show in public has no sound and it is already edited”

Jongwoon focuses his eyes and his attention on the video.

“Hold on a second...”

Jongwoon pauses the video.

“Why hyung?”

Myungsoo asks, wondering why Jongwoon pauses the video.

“This...”

Jongwoon points his finger on the man hiding on the bush. Myungsoo’s camera caught him.

“I know him. He is a showbiz reporter working in Scope Network. Lee Taeyong. He is already in jail, right?”

“He is one of Yoona’s friends. The private investigators that appa hired trace the IP Address that has been used in uploading the video online and it belongs to Taeyong-shi’s computer. He admitted the crime that he did without any hesitation. He didn’t even want to call a lawyer to defend his self and it’s a bit suspicious you know”

Jongwoon informs Myungsoo.

“There is something fishy going on hyung”

“Someone is manipulating the situation. Taeyong-shi is hiding something and I need to dig deeper for him to spit it out”

Jongwoon sighs softly. He is already feeling tired of thinking a lot of things—about work and his own investigation on his wife’s scandal. Myungsoo stares at Jongwoon, noticing his tired and worried face, his sleepy eyes beneath those eyeglasses and his weight loss.

“You should take a rest hyung even just a little. Wookie will worry about you if you get sick”

Myungsoo tells Jongwoon with concern in his voice.

“Rest is not in my vocabulary”

Jongwoon tells Myungsoo before getting his mobile phone to call Mir, telling him to go inside the room.

“Can you give the copy of the conversation and video to my secretary?”

Myungsoo nods as an answer.

“I can be a secret agent someday. What do you think?”

Jongwoon asks, flashing a smile.

“So, he knows how to smile. He doesn’t look scary when he smiles. I don’t understand why he needs to be serious and in menopausal stage all the time...maybe because he is already an ahjusshi”

Myungsoo whispers, avoiding laughing.

“What did you say?”

“Ah...you’re the secret agent CEO”

Myungsoo tells Jongwoon, smiling at him. There was a knock on the door. Mir goes inside the room. He bows at Jongwoon.

“Myungsoo will send you very important files. Give those files to Mr. Lee Onew immediately. Tell him to retrieve all the CCTV footage of the streets and places that surround Han River Park, Rouge International Talent Agency, Scope Network and Finesse on the day that my wife’s scandal happen until yesterday. I need a report from him and his team today. I’ll meet him later at six in the evening in my office at HelloTalk”

Jongwoon instructed.

“Hyung, I told you that I’m innocent so why investigate my agency?”

“It’s not you. It’s your agency’s CEO okay”

Jongwoon replies.

“Anything else sir?”

Mir asks. Jongwoon was about to speak when Myungsoo’s mobile phone rings.

“Yeo—”

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO, WHERE ARE YOU?”

“Hyung, I’m—”

“DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! GO BACK HERE IN YOUR CONDOMINIUM NOW IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO CRUCIFY YOU AND WOOHYUN UPSIDE DOWN!”

Minsoo screams angrily before hanging up. Myungsoo sighs and scratches his head.

“Someone is in great trouble now. Honestly, you and Wookie are both hardheaded”

Jongwoon tells Myungsoo who flashes a weak smile. He looks at Mir.

“I’ll send the files to you now because I need to go before Minsoo hyung crucify me and Woohyun hyung upside down”

Myungsoo sends the files to Mir’s mobile phone.

“Hyung”

Jongwoon looks at Myungsoo.

“What? Do you want me to crucify you upside down?”

Jongwoon asks, teasing his wife’s ex-boyfriend.

“Thanks for the offer but no thanks”

Myungsoo tells Jongwoon, smiling at him.

“I just want to tell you that Wookie loves you so much. Now I understand why she fell in love with you. Please don’t hate her. It’s not her fault. Promise me that you’re going to put an end to this scandal”

“I will. The mastermind and all her accomplice will be in jail soon. I will not allow anyone or anything to hurt my wife”

“Well then...I’ll see you soon”

Jongwoon nods. Myungsoo smiles and salutes at him before running outside.

“Sir, I received a call from Ms. Younji awhile ago while you’re having a meeting with Sir Myungsoo. She told me that your dad wants to see you now in his office at Kim Corporation regarding Ma’am Wookie’s scandal and your secret investigation about that matter”

Mir informs Jongwoon whose eyes suddenly grow big upon hearing him.

“You’re busted now sir”

Mir tells his boss. Jongwoon sighs softly.

“How did appa finds out about me doing a secret investigation about my wife’s scandal?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Mir shakes his head.

“I don’t know sir. But there is one thing that I know”

“What?”

“He is Kim Heechul...that’s why he finds out about it because he is Kim Heechul”

“You’ve got a point”

Jongwoon sighs softly again. Of course Heechul will find out about it because he is Kim Heechul. He has a lot of ways to find out about his secret investigation regarding Ryeowook’s scandal.

“I’m busted”

Jongwoon whispers. He looks at his secretary who is also looking at him, waiting for further instruction coming from him.

“Please do the tasks that I told you to do okay”

Jongwoon tells his secretary. He stands up.

“Please put my laptop in my office”

“Yes sir”

“Thank you”

Jongwoon pats Mir’s shoulder before leaving the room to go at Kim Corporation to see his father and talk to him.

~~~

*KIM MANSION, INCHEON SOUTH KOREA*

 

Sohee is having a peaceful lunch with Hani and Taeyeon.

“Unnie, do you really need to leave tomorrow?”

Sohee asks. She doesn’t want her older sister to leave and go back to New York. She wants her to stay in South Korea for good.

“New York is my home. I’ll leave tomorrow after bumblebee’s exhibit”

“South Korea is also your home, so just stay her for good”

Sohee tries to convince her older sister. Hani shakes her head.

“You know unnie? I finally realise why you and love are best of friends. It’s because you’re both hard to convince and it’s hard to change your mind”

Sohee pouts cutely at her older sister.

“As much as I want to stay here in South Korea for good, I can’t do that because I have a company to manage in New York. I can’t abandon it okay”

Hani explains, hoping that her younger sister will stop insisting that she should just stay in South Korea for good.

“I want you to stay longer. I need you here unnie. You see. The issue about honeybee is still not dying. Things are not yet okay eventhough the culprit is already in jail. I don’t understand why and I’m worried about cutie pie and honeybee”

Sohee tells Hani, worrying that Jongwoon and Ryeowook will get divorce if things will continue to get worst.

“Kim Sohee, I know what you’re thinking. I can’t believe you. Do you really think that Jongwoonie will divorce Wookie? Is your son really like that? Stop thinking too much because you’re being paranoid”

Hani tells her younger sister, frowning at her.

“So, what is Chul oppa’s plan since the issue is still not dying eventhough the culprit is already in jail?”

Hani asks. Sohee shakes her head as an answer.

“None? As in none?”

Hani asks with shock expression. She can’t believe that Heechul will not have a Plan B because knowing him, he is the type of person who will not stop working on a certain thing, not unless he gets a satisfying result.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to talk to him anymore regarding the issue because we will just end up fighting. I hate him because he is being narrow-minded and he always want to be right all the time eventhough he is no longer right. I still hate him for telling cutie pie and honeybee that they disappoint him”

“You’ve got a point, but you’re his wife and you’re the one who needs to understand him more. Of course he is a father and he doesn’t want to see his son and daughter-in-law in trouble and he is really mad at that time. Sometimes we really can’t control the things that we’re saying when we’re mad”

Hani explains, hoping that her sister will understand Heechul more.

“Plus he grew up in a family wherein there is no room for mistake because Kyunwoo appa is perfectionist and he is just being a father. He is just doing the things that he think are right for cutie pie and honeybee”

“I know unnie. I’m just worried about cutie pie. Love is so strict on him. Well, he is really a strict dad. He is also strict to bumblebee and of course to baby bunny but not as strict as what he’s doing to cutie pie”

“Sohee, Jongwoonie is already thirty eight years old. He is no longer a baby. Oppa is just like that to him because he is the first born and the only son in the family. You should understand that every first born son in the Kim family is entitled to bear a great responsibility”

Hani reprimands Sohee. She holds her hand.

“I’m sure that Jongwoonie understand his dad, so don’t worry and don’t think too much. Everything will be back to normal soon. Leave it to Chul oppa and Jongwoonie”

Hani tells her sister. Sohee just nods and takes a sip on her cranberry juice. She looks at Taeyeon who is being quiet.

“Taeyeon unnie, is there something wrong?”

Sohee asks with concern. Taeyeon didn’t answer. She notices that Taeyeon is not yet eating her lunch.

“You don’t like the food that the chef cooked? Do you want anything? We can ask them to cook something for you. What do you want to eat?”

Sohee asks. Taeyeon slowly shakes her head. She is feeling weak. Sohee and Hani notice her pale face.

“OMO! Are you okay? You look sick”

Hani tells Taeyeon, worrying about her. Sohee calls the head maid.

“Ahjumma, please tell ahjusshi that we’re going to bring Taeyeon unnie at the hospital”

Sohee instructed the head maid.

“It’s okay Sohee. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me”

Taeyeon tells Sohee, trying her best to smile so Sohee and Hani will not worry about her.

“Tell ahjusshi that we’re leaving now”

Sohee tells the head maid, ignoring what Taeyeon told her. The head maid bows at them before leaving the dining hall to tell Sohee’s driver that they will bring Taeyeon at the hospital. Sohee calls one of her nannies and tell her to get her white Chanel flap bag inside the master’s bedroom.

“I’m really fine Sohee. I’m just tired. You—”

Taeyeon stops talking.

“OH MY GOD!!!”

Hani and Sohee shouts so loud when Taeyeon suddenly falls on the floor. They quickly stand up and run towards Taeyeon who is lying on the floor unconsciously. The helpers all went inside the dining hall upon hearing Sohee and Hani’s loud voice.

“Oh my God! Please no”

Sohee’s heart starts to beat fast. Blood keeps on coming out from the deep cut on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“UNNIE, CALL AN AMBULANCE! QUICK!”

Sohee shouts because Taeyeon is no longer breathing. Hani gets her mobile phone and quickly calls an ambulance while Sohee is busy giving Taeyeon a first aid with the help of some of their helpers.

~~~

Sungmin and Krystal are quietly sitting inside the Registrar Office, waiting for Krystal’s enrolment form. Sungmin looks at her step-daughter. She wants to start a conversation to break the silence between them but she doesn’t know what to say to start a conversation with Krystal.

“Do we really need to bring bodyguards with us? For how long will those security guards guard dad’s house?”

Krystal asks curiously, starting a conversation with her step-mother, breaking the silence between them. Sungmin shakes her head.

“I really don’t know until when they will guard your dad’s house and as for us bringing bodyguards whenever we’re going out in public is a protocol coming from your grandpa. We need to follow?”

“Grandpa Siwon?”

“No sweetheart. I’m talking about Heechul appa”

Krystal just nods her head, remembering that Sungmin is already a Kim and it only means that Heechul and Sohee will already be her grandparents because she is Sungmin’s step-daughter.

“Was it because of Aunt Wookie’s scandal that’s why we need to follow a certain protocol?”

Sungmin nods as an answer.

“Is it true that Aunt Wookie is having a secret love affair with her ex-boyfriend and she and Uncle Jongwoon are already divorce?”

“Everything is a lie. Don’t believe those news about them because those news are all fake. They just want to ruin unnie and oppa’s happy marriage life. They want to ruin unnie’s career, her and our family’s morale in public”

“But they won’t get divorce, right mommy? I don’t want them to get divorce”

Krystal tells Sungmin, unconsciously calling her “mommy” in which Sungmin feels surprise hearing her step-daughter calling her like that.

“I’m worried about them. I love Uncle Jongwoon for Aunt Wookie and I really hope that they will have a baby soon”

“Don’t worry too much. Everything will be alright soon and oppa loves unnie so much. He will not divorce her”

Sungmin tells Krystal, gently patting her cheek. She feels happy because Krystal didn’t protest. She just let her pats her cheek.

“Can I tell you something mom—”

Krystal stops talking before she can call Sungmin “mommy”. She shakes her head and takes a deep breath, composing herself before speaking again.

“What I mean is dad’s ”

“Sungmin-shi is fine or maybe Ms. Kim rather than dad’s . I’m sure that Kyu and Seulgi teach you good manners and they didn’t teach you to insult someone, right sweetheart?”

Sungmin tells her step-daughter who frowns at her. She suddenly feels upset because she thought that Krystal is already learning to accept her as her step-mother and her marriage to Kyuhyun, but she was wrong.

“Maybe she just accidentally called me mommy awhile ago”

Sungmin thought sadly.

“Fine Ms. Kim...happy?”

Krystal asks, raising an eyebrow.

“What do you want to tell me sweetheart?”

Sungmin asks Krystal who stares at her for the meantime before opening to speak.

“Can you help me with dad?”

“About what?”

“Well...you see...”

Krystal takes a deep breath before continuing.

“I really don’t want to study business in college. I don’t want to become a CEO like dad”

Krystal shakes her head.

“The truth is, I want to study Performing Arts. I want to become a good Theatre Actress just like Aunt Wookie. But don’t get me wrong Ms. Kim. I only want to become a Theatre Actress and not like a celebrity...just a Theatre Actress”

Krystal tells her step-mother. Sungmin nods her head.

“I understand sweetheart. You want me to talk to your dad, right?”

Sungmin asks. Krystal nods her head and holds her step-mother’s hands.

“Pretty please Ms. Kim. I really need your help this time. I promise to study very hard and I won’t disappoint dad and of course mom. I’ll graduate and be a good Theatre Actress, that’s a promise. So please...help me convince dad. Please talk to him Ms. Kim. I know that he will listen to you. Please, will you help me?”

Krystal asks, hoping that her step-mother will help her eventhough they are not close to each other and she’s not nice to her.

“Is being a Theatre Actress really your dream? Is that really what you want?”

Sungmin asks. Krystal nods happily. Sungmin smiles at her.

“So, is that a yes? You’re going to help me convince dad? You’ll talk to him, right?”

Krystal asks happily. Sungmin nods.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. Leave it to me. I’ll be the one who will talk to your dad about it”

Sungmin tells her step-daughter, winking cutely at her.

“Thank you so much Ms. Kim”

Krystal happily hugs her step-mother, feeling happy because Sungmin will help her.

“Cho Krystal!”

The secretary in the Registrar Office calls Krystal’s name.

“Stay here sweetheart. I’ll just talk to the secretary regarding your change of heart”

Sungmin tells her step-daughter. She stands up and walks towards the secretary’s desk.

“Good afternoon. I’m Cho Krystal’s step-mother. I just want to inform you that my daughter is no longer interested in studying business. She has a change of heart. I’m really sorry for the trouble, but I hope that you’ll understand”

Sungmin tells the secretary, feeling apologetic for causing a little trouble because of Krystal’s change of heart.

“No worries ma’am. We do understand. But if your daughter changes her mind again, she’s always welcome to study business here”

The secretary gives Sungmin Krystal’s enrolment form.

“Thank you so much”

Sungmin bows at her before walking towards Krystal who is still seating on the chair.

“So?”

Krystal asks nervously. Sungmin smiles at her and gives her thumbs up.

“Thank you so much Ms. Kim”

Krystal sighs in relief.

“So, let’s have our lunch now? Where do you want to eat?”

Sungmin asks. Krystal thinks for the meantime.

“I want to eat in a Japanese restaurant”

“Okay”

“And can we go shopping after lunch? I still don’t want to go home. This is the only time that I can go out because I’m still grounded. Dad will not get mad because I’m with you”

“Okay sweetheart. Shopping after lunch is not a bad idea and maybe we can also watch a movie. What do you think?”

“Call”

Krystal giggles happily. Sungmin smiles brightly. She wants to take the opportunity to spend time with her step-daughter, to have a mother-daughter bonding time with her and to get to know her more.

“Let’s go?”

Sungmin asks. Krystal nods and stands up. She happily wraps her hands around Sungmin’s arm.

“Okay. Let’s go Ms. Kim”

~~~

Myungsoo and Woohyun are sitting beside each other; both are staring at Minsoo nervously.

“Hyung, I can explain”

Myungsoo tells his manager who looks really angry at them.

“Shut up Myungsoo-ah! Seriously...”

Minsoo sighs heavily.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you! You’re such a hardheaded kid! And you...”

Woohyun gulps nervously when Minsoo focuses his attention on him, shooting him a deadly glare.

“How can you tolerate him huh?”

Minsoo asks angrily. Woohyun didn’t answer. He just bows his head to avoid Minsoo’s deadly glare. This is what really happened: Myungsoo called Woohyun to ask for his help for him to be able to sneak out of his condominium because he needs to see Jongwoon and give him the important files to help him solve Ryeowook’s scandal. Woohyun came to Myungsoo’s condominium, pretending to visit. He help Myungsoo to sneak out by exchanging their clothes. Myungsoo wears Woohyun’s black hoodie jacket and black cap to hide his face, fooling those security guards, thinking that he is Woohyun. Myungsoo manage to escape and successfully meet Jongwoon and gave him the important files to help him catch the mastermind who put him and Ryeowook in a scandal. But unfortunately, Minsoo made a surprise visit in Myungsoo’s condominium and that’s how he busted Myungsoo and Woohyun.

“What on earth do you think you’re doing huh Kim Myungsoo? How many times do I need to tell you that we should not—”

“I’m also involved in the scandal, so why can’t I do something to stop it? It’s my fault hyung. I became careless and that’s my fault and the mastermind who put me and Wookie in this ing scandal used my carelessness to get what she wants...to ruin Wookie in public, hoping that Jongwoon hyung will divorce her!”

Myungsoo tells his manager.

“I told you not to get involved in the investigation about the scandal, right? I told you to leave it to them! Why are you being hardheaded huh?”

“What do you want me to do hyung? Sit and relax? Is that what you want me to do? We both know that those files that I send you will help them—”

“THEY ARE KIMS! THEIR FAMILY IS INFLUENTIAL AND POWERFUL! THEY CAN SOLVE IT IN THEIR OWN! THEY DON’T NEED OUR HELP!”

Minsoo raises his voice, stopping Myungsoo from talking. Woohyun starts feeling nervous because he can feel the tension between Myungsoo and Minsoo.

“You’re just going to put yourself in greater trouble if you help them!”

“So? I don’t care at all!”

“ you!”

Minsoo grabs Myungsoo’s collars, pulling him up.

“Hyung!”

Woohyun stands up and holds Minsoo’s arm.

“Please, stop it!”

Woohyun tells Minsoo but he just ignores him. Minsoo stares at Myungsoo angrily, still holding his collars.

“If you don’t care then I care! Be thankful that the scandal didn’t ruin your upcoming movie with Wookie or else we’re both going to sleep in the street!”

Minsoo tells Myungsoo angrily, holding his collars tightly.

“Mr. Lee knows about Yoona’s plan. He knows everything! He talked to me on the day that Mr. Kim Heechul visited the agency. He told me to make sure that you’re not going to get yourself involved in the investigation that Mr. Kim Heechul is doing because if you do then we’re both over!”

Minsoo informs Myungsoo who stares at him angrily.

“You’re such a coward!”

“I’m just protecting you! I did it to protect you! Mr. Lee can ruin your career if we will not follow. Wookie can protect herself because her husband and her father-in-law are Kims! She has a lot of—

“YOU’RE NOT PROTECTING ME! YOU’RE JUST BEING COWARD! THAT’S THE TRUTH HYUNG!”

Myungsoo raises his voice because of feeling so angry and disappointed towards his manager.

“It’s so disappointing hyung! I thought I can trust you, but why? You should not have done it hyung even if your intention is to protect me! You see...”

Myungsoo shakes his head.

“If I’m in your position, I will not do it because I know that it’s wrong! So shame on you! Shame on you hyung!”

Myungsoo tells his manager. Minsoo let go of Myungsoo’s collars upon realising everything.

“I’m sorry”

Minsoo apologizes, but Myungsoo just ignores him as he walks away.

~~~

Kyuhyun arrives at Incheon Ambassador Hospital—he was having a meeting with a new business partner at Happy Quench Corporation when Jiyeon interrupted them, telling him that she received a call from Hani about them bringing Taeyeon at Incheon Ambassador Hospital because of heart attack. Kyuhyun ended the meeting and just reschedule it because he needs to go at Incheon Ambassador Hospital. He runs towards Sohee and Hani upon seeing them sitting on the bench outside the Emergency Room.

“What happen umma? Are you alright? Where is Aunt Taeyeon? How is she?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sohee didn’t answer because she doesn’t know how to tell Kyuhyun that Taeyeon is already dead. She’s just crying so hard while Hani hugs her tight, comforting her.

“Aunt Hani...how’s Aunt Taeyeon? What happen to her?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling nervous because Hani is also crying.

“Kyu...”

Hani looks at Kyuhyun sadly. She shakes her head.

“What do you mean Aunt Hani?”

Kyuhyun asks as tears start forming in his eyes.

“Taeyeon is...she’s...”

Hani takes a deep breath, composing herself so she can speak properly.

“Taeyeon is dead”

Hani tells Kyuhyun as she starts crying hard too. Kyuhyun just stares at them, feeling weak upon hearing the sad news. He doesn’t know how to react and what to say. He quickly sits on the empty space beside his mother-in-law before he falls on the floor because his knees are shaking and become weak because of the sad news. He bows his head as tears start falling from his eyes.

“What happen? Where is Taeyeon?”

Heechul asks. He just arrives at the hospital with Jongwoon. They are together, discussing about their investigations about Ryeowook’s scandal at Kim Corporation when Heechul received a call from Hani, informing him that they bring Taeyeon at Incheon Ambassador Hospital.

“Love, what is going on? Why are you all crying? Don’t tell me that...”

Heechul stops talking. He feels nervous all of a sudden.

“Kyu, where is Aunt Taeyeon?”

Jongwoon asks his brother-in-law, feeling his heart beating fast because of fear.

“I did my best...but...but...I...failed...I failed to...save her”

Sohee starts to speak. They all stare at her.

“I try to...I try...to revive her...while waiting for the ambulance...but...”

Sohee takes a deep breath.

“I failed...I failed to save her”

Sohee tells them as she starts crying hard again. Hani let go of her sister. She stands up so Heechul can sit beside Sohee and comfort her.

“Love, I failed...she died because...I failed”

Sohee tells her husband. Heechul hugs her tight, comforting her and giving her strength while he controls his tears from falling. Jongwoon hugs his aunt who is also crying hard like his mother. Sohee tried her best to revive Taeyeon, but she’s already dead upon falling on the floor. They bring her to the hospital, hoping that there will still be a hope to revive her, but she’s dead and the doctors can’t do anything anymore. Taeyeon died because of a sudden heart attack and the injury on her head because of falling on the floor got nothing to do with her death.

“It’s not your fault love. Nobody wants it to happen, so please don’t blame yourself”

Heechul tells his wife. Kyuhyun wipes his tears away. He looks at his mother-in-law who is crying so hard on his father-in-law’s arms.

“Appa is right umma. You and Aunt Hani did everything you can do to save Aunt Taeyeon, so don’t blame yourself”

Kyuhyun shakes his head sadly. He holds Sohee’s hand.

“It’s not your fault umma. Please don’t be like that. Aunt Taeyeon already left  us. She needs to go and we need to accept that eventhough it’s hard. Don’t be too hard on yourself because Aunt Taeyeon will not be happy to know that you’re blaming yourself for her death. She knows that you did everything to save her, but she really needs to go so there will be no more pain for her”

Kyuhyun tells his mother-in-law, comforting her. Sohee raises her head and looks at Kyuhyun.

“I’m worried about baby bunny. I don’t know how she’s going to accept the news. I’m worried because she’s pregnant and news like this will not be good for her condition”

Sohee tells Kyuhyun, worrying about her daughter.

“I’ll be the one who will tell the news to her. Just don’t be like that umma because Min will not want to see you like that. She will surely worry about you”

Kyuhyun tells Sohee who nods at him.

“Does Jungmo already know about it?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sohee shakes her head.

“I called bumblebee because they are together. They bring bumblebee’s artworks at Busan Art Gallery for her exhibit tomorrow. I told her that she and Jungmo should go home now because Sohee needs to tell them something important”

Hani informs them.

“I’ll just give Min a call to check on her because she and Krystal went at Pearl Sapphire Blue University for Krystal’s enrolment”

Kyuhyun tells them. He stands up and walks at the corner to call his wife.

“Yeoboseo”

“Where are you now?”

“Krystal and I will go to a mall and have a shopping and watch a movie. We’re going to have a date today”

Sungmin happily informs her husband. Kyuhyun’s heart aches while listening to his wife’s happy voice. His tears start to form in his eyes again knowing that his wife still doesn’t know about her aunt’s death.

“And by the way Kyu, I need to discuss something to you later. It’s important”

“Okay baby. But I want you and Krystal to go home now. Cancel your date with her today and go home now”

“But why?”

Sungmin asks sadly.

“There’s something that I need to tell you, so you and our daughter should go home now”

“Kyu, is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks worriedly because she can sense sadness in her husband’s voice. Kyuhyun wipes the tears that fall from his eyes. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Just go home now Min. Go home now and wait for me. Don’t be hardheaded okay”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, trying his best to sound normal.

“Okay. Krystal and I will go home now. I’ll wait for you at home”

“Take care. I love you”

Kyuhyun tells his wife before hanging up. He walks towards his wife’s family. Jongwoon is now hugging his mother, comforting her while Heechul and Hani talk to each other.

“Min and Krystal are on their way home now. I’ll go home to talk to her and tell her the sad news”

Kyuhyun tells them. Heechul nods at him.

“Hani and your mother-in-law will go home while I and Jongwoon arrange everything for Taeyeon’s wake”

Heechul informs his son-in-law who nods at him.

“Please take care of baby bunny. It will be hard, so please take care of her and of course the baby. Let’s all be strong for her and Jungmo. I’ll just give you a call later”

“Yes appa”

Heechul gently pats Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“You need to go home now with Aunt Hani umma. Take a rest for the meantime. Don’t blame yourself. You’re our mom, so you need to be strong. We all need to be strong for the family, especially to Minnie and Jungmo”

Jongwoon tells his mother, worrying about her. He kisses her forehead.

“You and Aunt Hani should go now”

Jongwoon tells his mother.

“Please take care of love, bumblebee and Jungmo for the meantime while I and cutie pie arrange everything for Taeyeon’s wake. I’ll go home after. Call me whenever you need to”

Heechul tells his sister-in-law. Hani nods at him.

“Yes oppa”

She walks towards her sister who is still sitting on the bench, hugging her son tightly.

“Let’s go home now. Bumblebee and Jungmo are waiting for us. Chul oppa and cutie pie will be the one who will take care of everything”

Hani tells her sister. She holds Sohee’s hands to help her stand up.

“I’ll see you later umma. Don’t worry too much. Be strong for us”

Jongwoon tells his mother, giving her a last hug before she and Hani leave the hospital. He looks at Kyuhyun.

“You take care and please take care of my sister”

Jongwoon pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“See you later”

Kyuhyun tells his brother-in-law. He bows at Heechul before leaving the hospital.

~~~

Sungmin is already home when Kyuhyun arrives. He sees his wife at the living room, waiting for his arrival. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before walking towards his wife.

“Where is Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks. He gives Sungmin a peck on her lips before sitting beside her.

“She’s in her room, resting. She feels sad because you told me to cancel our date”

Sungmin tells her husband.

“But anyway, I need to tell you something important. It’s about our daugh—”

Sungmin stops talking upon noticing that Kyuhyun is staring at her sadly.

“Is there something wrong baby? Why are you staring at me like that?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun stares at his wife sadly, controlling his tears from falling. He really doesn’t know how to tell his wife that her aunt is already dead.

“I’m asking you Kyu. Why are you not answering me? Is there something that I need to know? Why are you like that?”

Sungmin asks. Her hearts starts beating fast. She feel nervous because she can feel that there’s something wrong and her husband is hiding something from her.

“Baby...”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands. He takes a deep breath before continuing.

“It’s about Aunt Taeyeon”

“What about her? Did something happen to her?”

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

“Ah...Aunt Taeyeon...she...she already left us”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, still controlling his tears from falling eventhough his throat is already aching because of it.

“Left us? She’s staying at the Kim mansion with Jungmo. They are staying with umma and appa, right? Did she return at the province without telling me because she knows that I will protest?”

Sungmin asks with confusion in her voice because she didn’t fully understand what Kyuhyun meant by “Taeyeon already left them”.

“No baby”

Kyuhyun shakes his head sadly.

“Then what?”

“Aunt Taeyeon already left us. She’s gone baby...and she’s...no longer coming back because...she’s already an angel”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. Sungmin just stares at him. Her tears are already forming in her eyes. She slaps Kyuhyun.

“That’s not a good joke Kyu! I’m not playing with you, so don’t fool around!”

Sungmin tells her husband, frowning at him. She gets the telephone to call at the Kim mansion in Incheon to check Taeyeon because she doesn’t want to believe what Kyuhyun just told her...that her Aunt Taeyeon is already an angel in heaven. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand to stop her from what she’s going to do.

“Let go of my hand Kyu! I’m going to call at the Kim mansion and—”

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun steals the telephone away from her hand.

“Yah! Give me back the telephone. I told you that I’ going to call...”

Sungmin stops talking as tears start falling from her eyes.

“I’m...I’m going...to...call...Aunt Taeyeon...please Kyu...let me call her”

Sungmin tells her husband. Kyuhyun puts down the telephone and holds his wife’s face between his hands, staring at her sadly.

“I know it’s hard but you need to accept it...Aunt Taeyeon is—”

“Please Kyu...stop playing on me...you’re lying, right? Just tell me that you are lying...I won’t...get mad...just tell me...that...it’s a...lie...it’s just...a...lie...right?”

Kyuhyun shakes his head. He gently pulls Sungmin towards him, embracing her on his arms as she starts crying so hard.

“Why? She can’t leave me...not yet...I still need...to give her...good life and her...dream restaurant...we still need to travel...together...I still have...a...a...lot of...of plans...for...her...but why?”

Sungmin tells her husband. Her voice is trembling because of crying so hard.

“Kyu...this is just...a dream...right? I’m just...dreaming...tell me...I’m just dreaming...right?”

Sungmin asks, hoping that it’s just a dream.

“I’m sorry baby...I’m really sorry”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin. It’s the only thing that he can tell her on that moment.

“I want to see her”

Sungmin whispers softly, tears keep falling from her eyes. The pain that she’s feeling in her heart is making her weak.

“Later...we’re going to see her later”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, hugging her tight as she continues to cry so hard on his arms.

~~~

*SAFE HAVEN, INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Family friends of Kim family and Ahn family are starting to arrive in Safe Haven to attend the wake of Taeyeon and to send their condolences to the Kim family foe the death of Taeyeon. The Cho-Choi family are also there as well as Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Dasom’s close friends. Krystal already go home with Minho. She will stay with his uncle in his condominium for the meantime because Seulgi is not in South Korea at that time and Kyuhyun doesn’t want his daughter to be alone in his house. Ambassadors, doctors, VIPs and some business tycoons are also present to give their condolences. Close friends of Jongwoon and Ryeowook are also present. Heechul, Sohee and Hani are busy assisting the people who keep on arriving at the funeral home to pay their last respect to Taeyeon. Siwon and Sunhwa help them in assisting the people. Of course Sunhwa is helping not because she wants it but because she needs to do it—she’s playing nice for the sake of her image and because she’s planning something and she needs to get Sungmin’s heart to help her get what she wants. Dasom and Taecyeon are both comforting Jungmo while Kyuhyun is busy comforting his wife who keeps on crying so hard.

“Baby, please...”

Kyuhyun keeps on rubbing Sungmin’s back gently.

“Take a seat first and have a rest. Don’t forget that you’re pregnant. It will be bad for your condition and of course for our little angel if you will keep tiring yourself. Please listen to me and to Sohee umma”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, feeling worried about her and their baby in her womb. Sungmin is not yet eating anything. She doesn’t even want to drink water. She doesn’t want to sit down and take a rest. She keeps on standing beside Taeyeon’s casket, staring at her lifeless aunt while crying really hard. Sohee already tells her to eat, drink some water, sit down and take a rest for the baby but it seems that she doesn’t hear anything. Sungmin doesn’t listen to what her parents and her husband keep on telling her. She’s spacing out and just crying hard all the time.

“Baby, please...”

Kyuhyun begs his wife, but Sungmin just shakes her head.

“What am I going to do with you?”

Kyuhyun asks, worrying a lot.

“I don’t want to leave Aunt Taeyeon. I’ll just stay beside her”

“You’re not going to leave her. You’re just going to sit down, eat something and take a rest for the meantime”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, hoping that she will already listen to him. He sighs softly when Sungmin slowly shakes her head.

“Do you think Aunt Taeyeon will be happy to see you like that? Stop being hardheaded please”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, controlling his temper. He wants to get mad to Sungmin for being so hardheaded but he just can’t because it’s not the right time for him to get mad. Sungmin will just feel more miserable if he gets mad at her. Jongwoon arrives at the funeral home with Ryeowook. People stare at Ryeowook.

“Don’t mind them”

Jongwoon whispers to his wife, holding her closer to him. He knows that Ryeowook is feeling scared and embarrassed at that moment because of the way people look at her. Zhoumi and Victoria hug the couple upon seeing them, giving their condolences to them for the loss of a beloved family member.

“Your dad wants to talk to you”

Hani whispers softly to her nephew’s ear before hugging Ryeowook tightly. Jongwoon pats Zhoumi’s shoulder before walking towards Heechul, leaving his wife to them. Heechul drags his son at the corner.

“Why did you bring honeybee here?”

Heechul asks, worrying about Ryeowook. He doesn’t want his daughter-in-law to go out in public, not yet...not until he clears Ryeowook’s image in public and finally sends the mastermind who puts her in scandal in jail.

“She’s not supposed to go out in public unless I give her permission. Why are you being hardheaded huh Kim Jongwoon?”

“She’s my wife appa. I know that you’re worried, but she’s my wife. I have the right to bring her here and it’s Aunt Taeyeon’s wake. Wookie is part of the family so she needs to be here”

“I know but...”

Heechul stops talking. He just sighs softly to avoid having a fight with his son.

“Well anyway...I already prepare everything to send Yoona and her accomplices in jail. We will do it after Taeyeon’s burial”

Heechul informs his son. Jongwoon nods at him.

“Okay. I’ll pay my respect first to Aunt Taeyeon. Talk to you later appa”

Heechul nods at his son. Jongwoon bows at him before walking towards Taeyeon’s casket. Sungmin quickly hugs her older brother upon seeing him. Jongwoon wipes his tears away and embraces his sister tightly.

“Stop crying baby bunny. It’s not good for the baby”

Jongwoon tells Sungmin who keeps on crying so hard. Kyuhyun is no longer with her because one of his business partners arrive and Kyuhyun needs to assist him.

“Oppa, it hurts...so badly...why does...Aunt Taeyeon needs to...to...to leave us all of a...sudden?”

Sungmin asks her older brother.

“We cannot control the things that need to happen baby bunny. Maybe Aunt Taeyeon really needs to go now. We need to accept it eventhough it’s really hard. Aunt Taeyeon is already happy in heaven and there will be no more pain for her. She will be our angel”

Jongwoon tells his sister. He gently cups her face and wipes her tears away. He stares at her worriedly. Sungmin looks pale and really tired.

“You need to take a rest baby bunny. You don’t look fine. Maybe you should go home first, sleep and take a proper rest”

“I don’t want to leave Aunt Taeyeon. I’m not going home oppa even if you, appa, umma and Kyu get mad at me. I will not go home and leave Aunt Taeyeon”

“Buy you need to take a rest. Don’t forget that you’re pregnant. It will be bad for you and the—”

Jongwoon stops talking when Sungmin holds his hand, pressing it hard.

“Op...pa”

“Baby bunny, what’s wrong?”

Jongwoon asks nervously while staring at his sister who is holding her tummy and she looks like she’s in great pain.

“KYU!!!”

Jongwoon shouts as loud as he can, catching some people and Kyuhyun’s attention. Kyuhyun leaves his business partners and quickly runs towards his wife who is already sitting on the floor with Jongwoon. Sohee and Heechul also run towards their daughter.

“What happen?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Jongwoon shakes his head, feeling nervous.

“I don’t know. She just holds my hand and—”

“My tummy...it’s aching...so...badly...Kyu...our baby”

Sungmin tells her husband as she starts panting hard. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand tightly.

“Let’s go. We need to bring her at the hos—”

Sohee stops talking. Her eyes grow big upon seeing blood on Sungmin’s legs.

“Baby...no”

Sungmin starts crying seeing blood on her legs. Kyuhyun stands up and quickly carries his wife on his arms. Hani runs towards them.

“What’s going on?”

Hani asks. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He starts running to go out of the room, carrying Sungmin on his arms. Sohee follows him from behind.

“I’ll go with you”

Hani tells Heechul.

“No. You stay”

Heechul tells her.

“You too. Help your aunt in assisting the people. I’ll just give you a call”

Heechul tells his son before running outside to follow Kyuhyun and Sohee.

“Oh my goodness! What is going on? I hope baby bunny will be fine as well as the baby”

Hani tells her nephew, worrying about Sungmin.

“I suddenly feel weak”

Jongwoon tells his aunt as he sits on one of the wooden benches. His heart is beating fast upon witnessing his sister bleeding. He feels really worried for her and the baby. Dasom leaves Jungmo to her boyfriend and sits beside her brother. Ryeowook walks towards them to asks what happen.

“What happen to Minnie?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling worried about her sister-in-law.

“She bleed”

Hani answers sadly.

“Oh my gosh! She’ll be fine, right Aunt Hani?”

Ryeowook asks nervously. Dasom looks at her aunt, feeling nervous too.

“I don’t know. We need to pray and hope for the better while waiting for Chul oppa’s call”

Hani tells them, controlling her tears from falling.

“Why is this happening to us? When will the pain end?”

Dasom asks, hugging Ryeowook who is sitting beside her.

“We need to give each other a strength. Our family will make it through, just pray. We’re going to make it through”

Jongwoon tells his sister, gently rubbing her back, comforting her. Siwon walks towards them.

“Hani”

“Yes oppa?”

“I just called Chul and told him that Sunhwa and I will follow them at the hospital. We will be back later once we find out about Minnie and the baby’s condition”

“Okay oppa. Don’t worry. I and Jongwoonie will be the one who will stay here to assist the people. Please give us a call as soon as you find out about Minnie and her baby’s condition. Update us please”

Hani tells Siwon who nods at her.

“Take care oppa”

“Okay. Give me a call if something came up”

Siwon tells Hani. He pats his son-in-laws shoulder before going outside the room with Sunhwa.

“Sir Jongwoon”

One of Jongwoon’s bodyguards approaches him.

“There are some reporters outside, but don’t worry because the security guards are doing everything so they won’t be able to enter here and cause a commotion”

He whispers to Jongwoon who sighs softly.

“Wookie and I will leave now”

“Okay sir”

He bows at Jongwoon and goes out of the room to inform Jongwoon’s driver and the other bodyguards that Jongwoon and Ryeowook will already leave. Jongwoon stands up.

“Sorry Aunt Hani. I need to leave you. Wookie and I need to go home now because there are reporters outside. I really don’t know how they find out that Wookie is here”

Jongwoon whispers to his aunt.

“I’ll be back soon”

“You take a rest. Just go back tomorrow. It’s okay cutie pie. I’ll be okay, so don’t worry. You and honeybee should take care”

Hani tells Jongwoon, gently patting his cheek. Jongwoon nods at her and looks at his wife who is still hugging his sister.

“We need to go home now”

“Why?”

“Because we need to”

Jongwoon tells his wife in a cold manner.

“How about you?”

Jongwoon asks Dasom.

“Taecyeon and I will leave once umma and appa return here”

“Okay. You take care”

Jongwoon hugs his sister. He walks towards Taecyeon and Jungmo to say goodbye to them before leaving the room with Ryeowook.

“Honey...”

Ryeowook holds her husband’s hand, feeling nervous and scared upon seeing the reporters outside who are all waiting for her. Jongwoon removes his suit jacket and puts it on Ryeowook’s head to help her cover her face.

“Stay closer to me”

Jongwoon tells his wife, holding her closer to him. His bodyguards surround them as they go out of the funeral home. The reporters try their best to corner Ryeowook, get an interview and pictures of her and Jongwoon but they all fail because of the tight security. Jongwoon holds his wife closer to him, hiding her face to those reporters, never letting go of her until they finally reach their limousine. One of the security guards open the door. Ryeowook quickly goes inside. Jongwoon looks at the reporters, shooting all of them a deadly glare.

“Post something online tonight and all of you will lose your job tomorrow before sunrise. I’m serious, so don’t challenge me”

Jongwoon warns them before going inside the limousine. The security guard closes the door. Jongwoon’s driver starts driving the limousine away.

“Thank you”

Ryeowook tells her husband as she returns his suit jacket to him, but Jongwoon just ignores her.

~~~

Jongwoon and Ryeowook arrive at home.

“Honey, can we talk?”

Ryeowook asks her husband, but he just ignores her. She puts her handbag on top of the couch and quickly walks towards Jongwoon who is about to go upstairs.

“Honey...”

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s arm to stop him from going upstairs.

“What?”

Jongwoon asks in a cold manner.

“Let’s talk”

Ryeowook answers as she stares at her husband sadly.

“I’m tired”

Jongwoon pulls his arm away from her grip. He turns his back away and was about to go upstairs when Ryeowook hugs him from behind.

“Please...don’t be like this honey...please”

Ryeowook speaks softly. Jongwoon removes her arms away from him. He turns around and looks at his wife with a serious expression.

“I’m tired. Can you not understand that?”

Jongwoon asks, still acting cold towards his wife. Ryeowook didn’t answer. She just stares at Jongwoon sadly.

“You want us to talk? Fine. Speak now”

Jongwoon tells his wife. But Ryeowook didn’t speak.

“You’re just wasting my time”

Jongwoon sighs. He turns his back away.

“Why are you like that?”

Ryeowook asks, controlling her tears from falling. She feels really hurt because of Jongwoon’s cold treatment. She is not used to it.

“Why don’t you ask yourself why I’m being like this?”

Jongwoon tells his wife without looking at her.

“I don’t know and that’s why I’m asking you...why are you like that?”

Ryeowook asks. She shakes her head sadly.

“I don’t understand why. Please don’t be like that to me. Don’t be so cold on me. I’m not used to it. If you’re mad at me, speak and not like this. Talk to me so I’ll know what’s in your mind and heart. Don’t give me a cold and silent treatment. Please don’t be like this my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook tells her husband, feeling her heart aching because Jongwoon is hurting her emotionally by acting cold and giving her a silent treatment.

“What do you want me to do Wookie?”

Jongwoon asks. He slowly turns around to face his wife. He looks at her with teary eyes.

“What do you want me to do?”

Jongwoon asks again, but Ryeowook didn’t answer.

“You’re feeling hurt? I know. But how about me? Am I not hurt too? I’m tired Wookie...I’m tired of being strong and I’m tired of understanding you. Did you ever think about me before you decide to meet your ex-boyfriend at Han River Park on that night?”

“I’m sorry”

“Sorry? Sorry for what? For making me look like a fool? Well, congratulations honey because that’s how people see me and that’s how they see our marriage!”

Jongwoon tells his wife.

“Do you still love me?”

Ryeowook asks, making Jongwoon’s blood boils.

“DAMN IN KIM RYEOWOOK! HOW CAN YOU QUESTION MY LOVE FOR YOU WHEN ALL I DID IS TO GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE THAT I HAVE WITH ALL MY HEART?!!!”

Jongwoon tells his wife, raising his voice on her because of anger and disappointment that he’s feeling towards her.

“Tell me Kim Ryeowook! Are we really married to each other? Are we really husband and wife or we’re just partners? Why are we like this? Why are you allowing us to be like this?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shakes her head.

“I don’t understand you anymore”

“You don’t understand because you don’t want to understand! You don’t understand because you don’t love me!”

“THAT’S NOT TRUE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU KNOW THAT!”

Ryeowook shouts, slapping her husband.

“Sorry...I’m just...oh my gosh...I’m sorry”

Ryeowook apologizes as tears finally fall down from her eyes. She was shock on what she did. She doesn’t want to slap her husband and hurt him. It’s just that she’s really feeling frustrated and hearing her husband telling her that she doesn’t love him makes her feel too emotional causing her to lay her hand upon him.

“No Wookie...that’s not true”

Jongwoon shakes his head sadly.

“You don’t love me because you love your career. You’re not married to me because you’re married to your career. I’m not important to you. Our marriage is not important to you. You don’t even care whether I look like a fool or not because I don’t know your whereabouts. You love playing hide and seek with me. Other husband will go home seeing his wife waiting for his arrival at home. But me...I go home to a big empty house because my wife is not here to wait for me. She’s busy with her career. You don’t even want us to have a baby and start our own family”

Jongwoon tells his wife sadly, slapping the truth on her.

“Is that what you call love? Is that how you love me?

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook didn’t answer. Jongwoon stares at her for the last time before going upstairs and locked his self in the guest room.

~~~

Kyuhyun was walking back and forth outside the Emergency Room, feeling nervous and worried about his wife and their baby. He keeps on hoping that both of them will be fine.

“I hope that our baby bunny and our grandchild will be fine”

Sohee tells Heechul as she holds his hand tightly. Like Kyuhyun, she and Heechul are also feeling nervous and worried the condition of Sungmin and her baby. Kyuhyun stops walking when he sees the doctor goes out from the ER. He looks at his in-laws who are sitting together on the bench.

“Appa, umma”

Kyuhyun catches his in-law’s attention. Sohee and Heechul quickly stand up upon seeing the doctor walking towards Kyuhyun.

“How’s my wife and our baby?”

Kyuhyun asks, hoping  that both are fine.

“They are fine, right Doctor Bae?”

Sohee asks.

“Doctor Kim...”

Doctor Bae starts to speak as she stares at them sadly. She slowly shakes her head.

“I’m really sorry but Mrs. Cho loses the baby. Base on the things that you told me earlier upon her arrival here, it seems that she’s experiencing a strong emotional stress because of the death of her aunt and that affected her pregnancy. She’s still in the early stage of pregnancy so she has the tendency to lose the baby”

Doctor Bae informs them. Kyuhyun’s world suddenly stops upon hearing the sad news. He turns his back away and starts walking slowly. He slowly sits on the floor and leans his back on the wall, feeling weak and helpless on that moment.

“Please excuse me for awhile”

Sohee tells Doctor Bae as she walks towards her son-in-law, leaving Heechul talking to Doctor Bae.

“Kyu honey...”

Sohee stares at her son in-law sadly. Kyuhyun’s face was hidden on his arms; he is crying softly. Sohee’s heart breaks while staring at him. She slowly kneels on the floor to have the same level with Kyuhyun.

“Kyu”

Sohee holds Kyuhyun’s hand, catching his attention. Kyuhyun slowly raises his head and looks at his mother-in-law whose eyes are already teary. Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. He just moves closer towards Sohee and hugs her.

“I know it’s hard but it’s going to be okay. I don’t know when and I don’t know how, but it’s going to be okay...just cry...it’s okay to cry”

Sohee tells Kyuhyun while hugging him tightly, allowing him to cry his heart out to lessen the pain  that he’s feeling for losing his child that is yet to be born. Heechul walks towards them after talking to Doctor Bae. He too kneels down on the floor and wraps his arms around his wife and his son-in-law, sharing the same pain with them. They stay like that for a moment until Kyuhyun finally gain some strength to speak.

“How’s my wife appa?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly. He wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes.

“They already transfer her to her room. She needs to stay here for three days. She wouldn’t be able to attend Taeyeon’s funeral”

Heechul informs Kyuhyun sadly.

“Doctor Bae told me that we should be strong for baby bunny, especially you because you’re her husband. You need to give her a lot of emotional support and don’t ever let her feel or think that it’s het fault that’s why the baby died”

Heechul gently pats Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I know it’s hard, but please be strong for baby bunny. She needs you Kyu. You will be her strength for her to be able to recover and move on from the loss of your baby. It will be hard, but I know that both of you will be able to make it. Be each other’s strength okay”

Heechul tells Kyuhyun, giving him some strength. Sohee holds Kyuhyun’s hands.

“You and baby bunny are not alone on this. We are all here for you...be strong”

Kyuhyun nods at his in-laws.

“You go inside baby bunny’s room now. She will surely look for you once she wakes up. She’s staying in Presidential Suite 1, 5th floor. You go ahead. We will follow later”

Heechul tells his son-in-law. Kyuhyun slowly stands up with the help of Heechul and Sohee. He bows at them before walking away sadly. Sohee stares at her son-in-law, watching him walking slowly with his head down.

“Love...why is this happening? First it’s our cutie pie’s problem with honeybee’s scandal and their marriage is being mock by those people who want to ruin them and their happy marriage. Second it’s Taeyeon unnie’s sudden death and now...it’s our baby bunny losing her baby. Why? Why are these things happening to our family?”

Sohee asks sadly because she can no longer understand why their family needs to undergo such pain and sadness.

“I don’t know love”

Heechul shakes his head as he stares at his wife sadly.

“I really don’t know”

He gently pulls Sohee for a hug. Sohee buries her beautiful and tired face on her husband’s chest as she finally cries.

“But no matter how hard it is right now, I know that everything will be fine and go back to normal soon. These pains are only temporary and no matter how painful and hard the situation is, both of us should be strong for our family and our children. I know that it will not be easy but we need to do it for them”

Heechul tells his wife, hugging her tight to comforts her and gives her strength.

~~~

Sungmin is already awake when Kyuhyun arrives in her hospital room. He looks at his wife who is sitting on her hospital bed, eyes are already tired and puffy because of crying. Kyuhyun’s heart breaks into pieces seeing his wife like that. Sungmin is staring on air while tears keep on falling from her eyes. He wipes his tears away and takes a long deep breath before  walking towards Sungmin.

“Baby...”

Kyuhyun stands beside Sungmin’s hospital bed. He doesn’t know what to tell her. Sungmin didn’t look at him—she’s just staring on air, crying softly.

“Min baby...”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand.

“I’m here for you”

He tells her in a soft voice. Sungmin slowly looks at him. Kyuhyun is controlling his tears from falling.

“I’m...I’m here...for you...we’re to...together...I’m here for you”

Kyuhyun’s voice trembles because of controlling his self from crying. Sungmin hugs him.

“I’m here for you”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin again, reminding her that she’s not alone and she can get strength from him. Sungmin didn’t speak. She just cries so hard on her husband’s chest.

“I love you baby. I love you so much”

Kyuhyun softly whispers on his wife’s ear. He wraps his arms around her, hugging her tight, holding her closer to him. He slowly closes his eyes. Tears start falling from his eyes, crying with his wife, sharing the same pain with her.