Chapter 10

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

Myungsoo is staring at Yoona who is enjoying her cold glass of hibiscus tea.

“What do you want from me?”

Myungsoo asks. He was surprised when he received a call from Yoona early in the morning, inviting him for breakfast. He rejects the invitation because it’s his rest day on that day and he just wants to stay home to sleep and take a good rest after his busy schedules. But Yoona told him that she has a very important matter to discuss with him, making him change his mind because he is curious about the “important matter” that Yoona wants to discuss with him.

“What’s the important matter that you want to discuss with me?”

Myungsoo asks. Yoona starts eating her vegetable salad, ignoring Myungsoo’s question.

“Ms. Im...”

Myungsoo sighs softly.

“If you’re not going to speak then I guess I should leave now. You see. Time is very precious to me, so if...”

“Can we just enjoy eating our breakfast first before I discuss that matter with you?”

Yoona asks, interrupting Myungsoo from talking.

“You know what? You’re disturbing my rest day. I’ll leave if you will not speak now”

Myungsoo tells Yoona, feeling irritated. Yoona smiles at him.

“I didn’t know that Ryeowook-shi’s ex-boyfriend is such a short-tempered man. Now I understand why she ends up seeking for other man’s attention”

Yoona tells Myungsoo, teasing him.

“And what are you trying to imply?”

Myungsoo asks, raising an eyebrow. Yoona flashes a smile to more.

“That your ex-girlfriend is a ”

Yoona replies. Myungsoo smirks.

“Are you talking about yourself?”

Myungsoo asks, making Yoona frowns.

“Marrying your ex-fiancè doesn’t make Wookie a ”

“She seduce him so she can steal him away from me!”

“Are you dreaming?”

Myungsoo asks. He snaps his fingers in front of Yoona’s face.

“I think you should wake up now Ms. Im. You need to live in reality and accept the truth that Jongwoon hyung doesn’t love you anymore and he’s already happy without you in his life. Stop blaming Wookie for your stupid mistake. Stop disturbing the married couple. If I were you, I’ll stop being bitter so I can live in peace”

Myungsoo tells Yoona, slapping the reality to her.

“Will you please shut up? I didn’t invite you for breakfast to give me sermons. I don’t need it”

Yoona frowns at Myungsoo.

“Why did you invite me here? What’s really your business with me?”

Myungsoo asks. Yoona flashes a y smile before speaking.

“I need your help”

“About?”

“Be my accomplice. Help me to ruin Jongwoon’s marriage to Ryeowook-shi. We need to make them divorce each other. You see...”

Yoona slowly shakes her head.

“I can’t do it alone. It will be hard for me. Jongwoon is the type of man who values marriage so much because marriage is very sacred to him. I’ll have a hard time seducing him and that’s why I need your help”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Simple...”

Yoona flashes a smile first before continuing.

“Do something that will make Jongwoon hate Ryeowook-shi and divorce her. Your ex-girlfriend is a troublemaker, so it won’t be hard to execute our plan”

Yoona happily tells Myungsoo. She gets her cold glass of hibiscus tea and takes a sip.

“What makes you think that I’m going to help you?”

Myungsoo asks. Yoona stops drinking her tea and looks at Myungsoo.

“Come on Myungsoo-shi. We will both benefit from it. If we make them divorce, I can get Jongwoon back and Ryeowook-shi will surely be yours again. Do we have a deal?”

Yoona asks, smiling devilishly.

“No. I will not do it”

“You’re a ing coward Myungsoo-shi!”

Yoona tells Myungsoo, feeling angry all of a sudden.

“I don’t care if you call me coward, but I’m not going to do it. I know that I still love Wookie and I regret hurting her but I’m not bitter like you. I respect her marriage to Jongwoon hyung and I also respect her happiness”

Myungsoo tells Yoona. He carefully takes a sip on his coffee.

“I wasted my time for nothing. I should leave now”

Myungsoo tells Yoona before standing up.

“Don’t you dare hurt Wookie or I’ll expose this secret meeting in public”

Myungsoo threatens Yoona who just smirks at him.

“I’m serious Ms. Im. You don’t know what I can do, so don’t challenge me. Leave Wookie and Jongwoon hyung alone okay”

Myungsoo whispers on Yoona’s ear before leaving the private room.

“Does he really think that I’m scared of him? Who does he think he is? He’s just a desperate actor, trying to act cool and brave so he won’t look like a coward”

Yoona tells herself. She clenches her fist and bites her lower lip because of anger.

“Such a useless man”

Yoona whispers

“Well, I can still execute my plan even without his help. I don’t need a coward useless man like him!”

Yoona tells herself. She takes a sip on her hibiscus tea. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before getting her mobile phone inside her purse to call some of her friends who will help her execute her evil plan to make Jongwoon and Ryeowook divorce.

~~~

Krystal is having a peaceful breakfast with Seulgi and Sunhwa.

“Have you already decided where you’re going to study? The opening of the new semester will begin soon, but you still don’t have a school”

Seulgi tells her daughter worriedly because Krystal is still not yet enrolling herself in any universities. Krystal passed all the exams in different universities in South Korea. She is very smart like Kyuhyun. It’s just that she doesn’t have any interest in studying business at all and that’s the reason why she’s not yet choosing a university for her studies.

“I still can’t decide mom, so don’t pressure me okay”

“But the new semester will begin soon”

“I know mom. I heard you and I understand you. No need to repeat it. It’s just that I still can’t choose. Maybe I’ll just let dad to do it for me since he’s the one who is going to pay for my education and he’s the one who wants me to take up business in college”

Krystal tells her mother, feeling blue again. She really doesn’t want to study business. She wants to study Theatre and Performing Arts because she dream to become a good Theatre Actress just like her Aunt Ryeowook. But Kyuhyun wants her to study business and become a great CEO like him. He wants Krystal to succeed Cho Media Group in the future because she’s the first born and that’s the reason why Krystal can’t even discuss her dream of becoming a good Theatre Actress with her father because she knows that he will not agree to it and they will just end up fighting.

“You’re the first born and you need to succeed your dad’s company in the future and that’s the reason why you need to study business and become a great CEO just like him”

Seulgi explains. Krystal sighs softly.

“Why me? The baby that was inside the womb of dad’s other woman is also a first born, isn’t? So, why me and  not that baby?”

Krystal asks. Seulgi and Sunhwa look at her curiously.

“What? You don’t know that the is pregnant? Dad didn’t tell the news to both of you?”

Krystal asks.

“Seriously?”

Sunhwa asks, feeling surprised to know that Sungmin is pregnant. Kyuhyun didn’t even tell her about it.

“Yes. Dad happily announced it last week during the family dinner at the Kim mansion in Incheon. His is pregnant with their first baby and I really hate dad because of it. I seriously hate him, especially his ! I don’t want to have a step sibling”

Krystal tells them, frowning. Seulgi didn’t react, but she feels jealous upon hearing that Sungmin is pregnant.

“Kyu is really stupid”

Sunhwa sighs heavily because she feels disappointed upon hearing Sungmin’s pregnancy. She also doesn’t want Kyuhyun and Sungmin to have a child.

“Don’t worry sweetheart because I will not recognize that baby as my grandchild”

Sunhwa holds her granddaughter’s hand.

“You’re still the first born, so you still have the upper hand. Don’t let that bastard illegitimate child to take that away from you”

Sunhwa tells her granddaughter. Krystal nods her head. Of course she will not let her step sibling to take that power away from her.

“You need to fight for your rights and privileges as the first born”

“Yes grandma”

Krystal nods her head again.

“That thing will never happen umma. I won’t allow it to happen. What is for Krystal will always be for her. I won’t allow his child with Sungmin to benefit more than Krystal because Krystal is the original child and not his child with his second wife”

Seulgi tells Sunhwa who smiles at her.

“That’s right sweetheart. That’s why you and Krystal should not let the and her child to win”

Sunhwa tells Seulgi before focusing her attention back to Krystal.

“But anyway sweetheart, I need to ask you something”

“What is it grandma?”

“Since you’re living with your dad and his , is it true that your dad’s is already a Kim?”

Sunhwa asks. She doesn’t want to believe all the news about Sungmin becoming a Kim.

“It’s all over the news umma. She’s already a Kim and it’s official”

Seulgi tells Sunhwa. She too was shock when she heard the news about Sungmin becoming a Kim.

“Seulgi sweetheart, news can be fake sometimes. That can never be a Kim and she’s not suited to become a Ki—”

“It’s true grandma”

Krystal butts in to interrupt her grandmother from talking. Sunhwa looks at her.

“It’s true. Dad’s is already a Kim and it’s official. Uncle Jongwoon’s dad announced it last week during the family dinner. The court already grant the adoption and the already sign the adoption paper last week. She’s living in luxury now. She’s damn so rich...richer than dad. She’ll have a party tonight. Are you not invited?”

Krystal asks. Seulgi shakes her head because she didn’t receive an invitation for Sungmin’s party.

“Of course I am invited because I am her mother-in-law. Your grandfather show me the invitation. I just can’t believe that she will become a Kim and that’s why I’m confirming it with you. Now I understand why Jongwoonie is claiming that she’s his sister”

Sunhwa shakes her head.

“I thought Kyu is the only one who is stupid. I didn’t know that Heechul and Sohee are also stupid...more stupid than Kyu”

Sunhwa tells them, feeling angry about Sungmin becoming a Kim. She can’t accept it because it only means that Sungmin is already more powerful and richer than her and she hates it.

“I will still make her life miserable for marrying Kyu. I don’t care if she’s already a Kim. That will never stop me from treating her bad. I will make her and Kyu divorce. Her wealth and power can never stop my plan. Kyu is for Seulgi and not for a social climber like her”

Sunhwa told herself as she bites her lower lip because of anger and too much hatred towards Sungmin.

~~~

Kyuhyun arrives in Kim Corporation for his important meeting with Heechul and Jongwoon.

“Good morning Sir Kyuhyun”

Youngji happily greets Kyuhyun as she bows at him.

“Good morning”

Kyuhyun smiles at his father-in-law’s secretary.

“Is appa already inside his office?”

Kyuhyun asks. Youngji slowly shakes her head.

“Sir Heechul is still in Meeting Room 5. He’s currently having a meeting with Mr. Jang. He’s a new investor. But don’t worry sir because the meeting will be finish soon”

Youngji informs Kyuhyun.

“Sir Jongwoon is already inside the office. He arrive ten minutes before you”

“Thanks”

Kyuhyun walks towards the door of Heechul’s office. He knocks softly before going inside. He sees Jongwoon sitting on the leather couch, reading a newspaper.

“Busy?”

Kyuhyun asks his brother-in-law before closing the door. Jongwoon shakes his head as an answer.

“Reading some celebrity news?”

Kyuhyun asks as he walks towards Jongwoon. He sits beside him.

“Have you heard about the new scandal of baby boo?”

Kyuhyun asks, catching his brother-in-law’s attention. Jongwoon stops reading the newspaper and looks at Kyuhyun, wondering what’s his wife’s new scandal.

“Well, it’s not really a scandal but it will surely become a scandal soon”

Kyuhyun tells Jongwoon, avoiding laughing. Ryeowook doesn’t really have a new scandal. He just wants to tease Jongwoon because he already miss teasing him.

“Judging by the way you look at me, it seems that you don’t know anything about it”

“Do I look like I have time to watch and read celebrity news?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Sometimes you also need to watch and read celebrity news because your wife is a famous celebrity and of course to keep yourself updated about her since baby boo loves to hide things from you. Don’t be too busy with your work. You need to unwind sometimes”

Kyuhyun tells his brother-in-law.

“Just tell me about my wife’s new scandal”

“I know that you will be shock...but try not to be shock”

Kyuhyun tells Jongwoon, working on his acting. Jongwoon just raises an eyebrow.

“Baby boo will be posing for a magazine”

“WHAT? WHO GIVES HER THE PERMISSION TO DO THAT? WHO TOLD HER TO DO SUCH THING? YAH! HOW COME YOU DIDN’T EVEN STOP HER? WHY DID YOU ALLOWED HER TO DO THAT?”

Jongwoon shouts with wide eyes open. His blood starts boiling because he can’t believe that his wife will accept a very sensitive project like that and she didn’t even tell him anything about it. He almost tear the newspaper that he was holding because of anger. On the other hand, Kyuhyun is just sitting there, holding back his laughter as he stares at his brother-in-law who looks really annoyed and angry about his wife’s so-called “scandal”.

“Why will I stop her? I mean, I’m not the one who supposed to do that. I’m just her brother and you’re the husband. You’re the one who supposed to do that thing and not me”

“BUT STILL...YOU’RE THE ONE WHO KNEW IT FIRST AND NOT ME AND I’M NOT HERE TO STOP HER! I’M ON MY BUSINESS TRIP! YOU SUPPOSED TO STOP HER UPON KNOWING IT! AISH! REALLY...KIM RYEOWOOK, WHERE ARE YOU?”

Jongwoon shouts again because of anger. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip, controlling his self from laughing.

“Damn it! Where is my mobile phone?”

Jongwoon throws the newspaper on the floor. He gets his mobile phone on top of the center table and was about to call his wife when Kyuhyun burst out laughing because he can no longer hold his laughter.

“What the hell is funny? Wookie will be in a magazine and you think that it’s funny?”

Jongwoon asks angrily. Kyuhyun shakes his head. He stops laughing for the meantime so he will be able to speak.

“Relax”

Kyuhyun manages to tell Jongwoon before laughing hard again.

“Relax? You want me to relax? Are you ing serious? How can I relax knowing that my wife will pose in a magazine? How can I relax knowing that my wife will show her body all over the world? What is she thinking? Is she out of her mind? I didn’t...WILL YOU PLEASE STOP LAUGHING? DAMN IT CHO KYUHYUN! SERIOUSLY!!!”

Jongwoon shouts angrily again because his brother-in-law keeps on laughing hard and it really annoys him. Kyuhyun stops laughing because he knows that Jongwoon is already angry as hell. He wipes his tears away because of laughing nonstop.

“That was a good laugh”

Kyuhyun tells his brother-in-law who is shooting him a deadly glare.

“Your glare will kill me”

Kyuhyun tells Jongwoon before snatching his mobile phone away from his grip.

“Give it back to me! I need to call Wookie! I swear. I’m going to grill your sister alive when we finally see each other!”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun, biting his lower lip because of anger.

“I told you to relax because it was just a joke”

Kyuhyun happily tells Jongwoon before putting his mobile phone back on top of the center table.

“I got you brother-in-law. It’s really fun teasing you. It’s not bad to be evil sometimes and Min is not here to stop me from teasing you”

Kyuhyun starts laughing again, feeling really happy for teasing Jongwoon.

“ you!”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun angrily before hitting his back.

“Ouch! What the hell is that for? You’re such a grumpy ahjusshi”

Kyuhyun rubs his aching back.

“Damn it Kyu! You almost give me a heart attack! That was not funny okay. Try to do that again and I will shave your head!”

Jongwoon tells his brother-in-law, frowning hard at him. But he feels at ease knowing that it was just a joke. He gets the  newspaper that he throws on the floor because of anger and starts folding it.

“Seriously? Do you think baby boo will really do that?”

Kyuhyun asks before laughing softly.

“Your sister can be crazy sometimes and she loves to hide things from me”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun. He puts down the newspaper on top of the center table and gets his cup of coffee, carefully taking a sip.

“Did you lose weight?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly as he carefully observes his brother-in-law. Jongwoon looks a bit skinny. He looks sleepy and tired—it shows in his eyes even though he is wearing eyeglasses. Jongwoon sighs softly and puts down his cup of coffee back on the center table.

“I’m really busy. I have a lot of things to do and to finish for my companies and for the family companies that appa gave me. I just arrive today from my business trip in Sweden. Honestly, I want to go straight home and sleep but there’s no time to sleep because I need to work”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun while gently massaging the temple of his head.

“I already miss Wookie. We haven’t seen each other yet after the family dinner last week and that’s why I’m really angry when you told me that she’s posing for a magazine”

Jongwoon frowns at Kyuhyun who gives him a peace sign while grinning like a kid.

“You should unwind sometimes. Why don’t you go in a vacation with baby boo? That will be fun and relaxing”

Kyuhyun suggested but Jongwoon shakes his head.

“There’s no room for vacation because Wookie and I are both busy...very busy”

“You should find time”

Kyuhyun insists.

“Not now Kyu. Wookie has a lot of projects and I have a lot of things to do and to finish. You see...”

Jongwoon sighs softly before continuing.

“After our meeting with appa, I’ll go straight to Sky-High Residentials because I have two meetings there today. After Minnie’s party tonight, I’ll leave again for my business trip in Berlin. See? There’s no time for vacation”

“You know Jongwoonie? I seriously think that you and baby boo should stop being busy so you’ll have a baby soon. Spend more time with each other so you guys will have a baby soon”

Jongwoon just stares at Kyuhyun.

“What? It will be great if you and baby boo will have a baby soon so Min and I’s little angel will have an adorable playmate”

Kyuhyun happily tells Jongwoon who didn’t react.

“Anyway...how’s Minnie? You’re taking good care of her, right? I’ll break your bones if you’re giving my sister a hard time”

“Excuse me Kim Jongwoon. I’m a good and loving husband. Of course I’m taking good care of her...a lot. I’m following all the advice of Sohee umma and I’m giving everything that Min wants to eat and I always do the things that will be good for her and our little angel”

Kyuhyun proudly tells Jongwoon. He feels proud of his self for being a good husband to Sungmin and for always taking good care of her, making sure that she and their baby in her womb will always be fine.

“Min is fine. She’s getting prettier each day. She didn’t have a morning sickness today and she also didn’t have a hard time getting up. Maybe because she’s excited for her girl bonding with Sohee umma and bumblebee and for her party tonight”

Kyuhyun happily tells Jongwoon.

“She already gain some weight because of eating all the time. She can be moody sometimes and there are times wherein she hates me and doesn’t want to see me and I don’t know why. But of course I need to understand because those things are part of her pregnancy. I need to have a lot of patience when dealing with her and her mood swings”

“So the brat and short-tempered CEO already learn how to be patience and control his temper huh?”

Jongwoon teases Kyuhyun happily.

“I’m telling you Jongwoon-ah, things get a bit different when your wifey is pregnant and that’s why you need to impregnate baby boo soon so you’ll understand me more”

Kyuhyun tells his brother-in-law as he gently pats his shoulder while smiling at him.

“But the problem is your sister is not yet ready to have a baby and that will always be my dilemma”

Jongwoon sighs sadly.

“Seduce her. She’ll surely fall for it. Trust me. Every wife will always fall for it whenever their husbands seduce them”

Kyuhyun tells Jongwoon before winking at him.

“Pabo!”

Jongwoon removes Kyuhyun’s hand away from his shoulder.

“Don’t give me a creepy idea okay”

“Creepy? Since when did love making with your wife becomes creepy?”

Kyuhyun asks. His eyes suddenly grow big.

“OMO! Don’t tell me that you and baby boo already stop doing it?”

“What?”

“Making love...well...that’s what you call creepy”

Kyuhyun teases Jongwoon.

“Shut up!”

Jongwoon frowns. Kyuhyun just smiles at him.

“Impregnate her so the media will already stop meddling in your marriage and private life. Rumors about you and baby boo’s marriage never die because you too are weird and that’s why reporters find your marriage with her strange”

“Let them think whatever they want to think”

“But seriously...it will be lovely to have two adorable babies in the family. I’m sure that Heechul appa and Sohee umma will be very happy if that happens”

Kyuhyun tells Jongwoon, flashing a big smile.

“Then I wish that Minnie will give birth to twins so there will be two babies”

Jongwoon tells his brother-in-law in a sarcastic manner because he’s already feeling irritated. He is always sensitive whenever the topic is about his and Ryeowook’s marriage and having a baby.

“Oh! I remember something”

Kyuhyun snaps his fingers.

“Before I forgot...”

Kyuhyun clears his throat before continuing.

“I’ll be borrowing Jiyeon-shi for a long time. Min can’t go to work for the meantime because she’s having a hard time because of morning sickness. Umma advice her to just stay home and stop working for the meantime to avoid stress and for her to have a lot of rest all the time. Will it be okay if Jiyeon-shi will work as my secretary while Min is on leave?”

Kyuhyun asks, changing the topic before Jongwoon totally lose his good mood. Jongwoon nods as an answer.

“Sorry I’m late”

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stare at Heechul who just arrives in his office after his meeting with Mr. Jang.

“Mr. Jang and I need to discuss a lot of things and that’s why the meeting took longer than I thought”

Heechul told them before sitting on the other leather couch, facing them.

“How’s baby bunny?”

Heechul asks his son-in-law while smiling brightly.

“She’s fine appa. Umma and bumblebee fetch her at home because they will have girl bonding today”

Kyuhyun happily informs his father-in-law. Heechul nods happily before looking at his son.

“How about you and honeybee?”

“What about me and Wookie?”

“When are you going to give me and your umma a grandchild?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon sighs.

“Appa, please...can we just start our meeting now? I still have a lot of things to do and I still have meetings later. I need to leave soon, so just start the meeting now okay”

Jongwoon tells his father, feeling irritated again. He is feeling pressured whenever his parents will ask for a grandchild from him and Ryeowook because he doesn’t know how he will explain to them that Ryeowook is the one who still don’t want them to have a child because she’s not yet ready and she choose to prioritize her career than having a baby.

“Fine”

Heechul sighs and claps his hands.

“Let’s start our meeting”

He told them. He looks at his son.

“I need the report of our partnership with Sweden International Express tomorrow morning. Send it in my email”

Heechul tells his son. Jongwoon nods at him.

“We’re going to have a lunch meeting tomorrow with Mr. Jang in Kim Garden Inn. He wants to meet you”

“I’m sorry appa but I can’t go with you tomorrow. I’m leaving tonight for my business trip in Berlin. It’s for my company HelloTalk. I’ll be there for three days”

Jongwoon informs his father.

“Alright. I’ll just give Mr. Jang a call later. Let’s just have a lunch meeting with him when you return from Berlin”

Heechul tells his son who just nods his head. He stands up to get something on top of his desk.

“For you”

Heechul tells his son-in-law, giving him the external hard drive that he gets on top of his desk.

“What am I supposed to do with this appa?”

Kyuhyun asks his father-in-law while staring at the external hard drive, wondering why Heechul give it to him. Heechul goes back to his seat before answering his curiosity.

“That’s where I save all the important documents that you will need in order to manage baby bunny’s companies. Review those documents and if you have questions, you can always ask me or Jongwoonie”

Heechul tells Kyuhyun.

“Min’s companies?”

Kyuhyun asks. Heechul nods happily.

“Seven companies. Two hospitals, one pharmaceutical company, two hotels and two corporations”

Heechul answers. Kyuhyun just stares at him blankly because he is a little bit confused on that moment. He doesn’t really understand what Heechul is talking about because as far as he knows his wife doesn’t even own a company.

“Minnie is already a Kim, so it only means that she’s already one of the heiress of Kim Heechul and Ahn Sohee. The seven companies that appa wants you to manage are some of the properties that Minnie will inherit as one of the children of appa and umma”

Jongwoon explains.

“Then why am I the one who needs to manage those companies and not her?”

“Family ties. You’re Minnie’s husband and that’s why appa wants you to become a COO and manage those companies and you know a lot about business and managing companies than her because you’re a CEO”

Kyuhyun gulps nervously upon hearing Jongwoon. He suddenly feels pressured.

“Welcome to my world brother-in-law”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun, smiling at him. He gets his cup of coffee and happily takes a sip.

“Don’t worry Kyu. I’m sure that you can do it. You’re a great CEO, so becoming a COO will be easy for you and I believe in you. I just want you to do your best in managing those companies, so don’t feel pressured okay”

“Do I have any other choice appa?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Okay. Divorce my daughter, so you don’t have to do it. Divorce her to break the family ties”

“Okay. I understand appa. I’m not going to complain anymore. I’ll do it”

“Good”

Heechul smiles at his son-in-law. Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon who is happily sitting beside him.

“I seriously don’t want to become like you”

Kyuhyun whispers softly to Jongwoon who just smiles at him. He doesn’t want to become too busy like Jongwoon because he doesn’t want to lose time with Sungmin and their kids.

“I don’t want to lose time with my wife and our kids”

“If you know how to manage your time properly then you will never lose time with them. If appa and I can do it then you can also do it. Don’t worry”

Jongwoon tells Kyuhyun who just nods his head and sighs softly.

~~~

Sungmin is having a peaceful lunch with Sohee and Dasom in Lustro Suites by Kim, one of the hotels under Kim Hotels Corporation-a multinational hospitality company that was owned by Kim Heechul.

“Thank you girls for spending time with me today. I really miss having a bonding time with my kids, so thank you for spending time with me. I’m really happy. I just hope that cutie pie can already join us next time”

Sohee tells her daughters, giving them a sweet smile.

“Oppa is always busy. He is busier than appa and if ever he has time, he will spend it hibernating in his mansion because he is a killjoy. It’s hard to persuade him sometimes”

Dasom tells her mother before taking a sip on her red wine.

“Your oppa is not a killjoy. It’s just that sometimes he really prefers to sleep and have a rest whenever he doesn’t have work. It’s hard to manage a lot of companies and being the first born in the family is not really easy. He carries a lot of great responsibilities and that’s why I understand whenever he will say no to go out with me”

“That’s why I’m really thankful that Jongwoonie oppa is the first born and not me because I can’t do those things that oppa is doing. I’m not that responsible like him, right Minnie bunny?”

Dasom tells her mother before happily looking at her sister. Sungmin nods happily because she knows that Dasom is not suited for the “first born” role because she’s afraid of great responsibilities and she’s not good in handling pressure and she can be a carefree and happy go lucky person sometimes.

“It’s okay bumblebee. Even though you’re the first born and not your Jongwoonie oppa, he is still the one who will carry great responsibilities because he is the first born son. That’s the rule in the family. That’s why you and baby bunny should always be grateful because you two have a very responsible, loving, protective, sweet and really caring big brother”

Sohee tells her daughter.

“And not to mention a very strict and conservative big brother”

Dasom added. Sungmin nods, agreeing with his sister.

“I have an idea bumblebee. How about if we invite oppa for a date?”

Sungmin asks happily. Dasom thinks for the meantime.

“If he has time...let’s treat him. What do you think?”

“Lovely”

Dasom and Sungmin smile at each other and give each other a high five. Sohee smiles while staring at her daughters. She feels blessed to have three adorable children.

“I’m so happy because love and I are blessed with three adorable children. Always love each other okay”

“YES UMMA!”

Dasom and Sungmin happily answer in unison. Sohee feels that she and Heechul are successful in raising their children because they become loving and respectful individuals with big nice heart.

“But then I still feel sad because I rarely see your brother and talk to him”

Sohee tells them, sighing softly. She always wants to spend time with her children just like the old days. But because Jongwoon, Dasom and Sungmin are already adults, they already have their own lives and they are no longer living with her and Heechul, she can’t help but to miss them everyday.

“I know that you all have your own lives now, but I just hope that sometimes you don’t forget me and your appa okay”

Sohee tells her daughter.

“Don’t worry umma. Dasom and I will always find time for you and appa so don’t be sad anymore”

Sungmin tells her mother, cheering her up.

“Minnie is right umma. If you want we can have girl bonding once a week. What do you think?”

Dasom asks. Sungmin nods happily, agreeing to her sister.

“I love it. It was a very lovely idea bumblebee. Maybe honeybee can join us too”

Sohee giggles happily. Dasom and Sungmin both shake their heads, disagreeing with their mother.

“Why not? Wookie will surely love it”

“Yes umma. It will be lovelier if Wookie unnie can join us, but she’s also busy like oppa. They are the busy couple, remember?”

Dasom tells her mother.

“And I think that’s the reason why they still don’t have a baby, not because they are not yet ready but because they are always busy...busy with their works and not busy in making a baby. But honestly...”

Dasom stares at her mother worriedly.

“I suddenly want to believe  the rumor”

Dasom tells them.

“Rumor about?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“That Jongwoonie oppa is really impotent”

“BUMBLEBEE!!!”

Sohee and Sungmin shout in unison.

“Look. They are already married for three years. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary soon, but they still don’t have a baby”

“So? What’s the connection of the years of their marriage for not having a baby?”

Sungmin asks.

“It’s easy to make a baby. They just need to make love. But how come unnie didn’t even become pregnant within the years of their marriage? Unless they are not making love or oppa is really impotent”

Dasom explains her so-called “theory”.

“That’s because your sister-in-law is taking birth control pills okay”

“What if unnie is just trying to cover the truth through the birth control pills? I mean...we’re not really sure if she’s taking it or not”

“Yah!”

Sungmin gently hits Dasom’s arm. She pouts cutely at her.

“Are you really our sibling? How can you say such things huh? Oppa will grill you alive if he finds out that you’re thinking that he is an impotent”

“I’m just kidding okay”

Dasom laughs softly.

“OMO!”

Sungmin and Dasom stare at their mother.

“Bumblebee got a point. What if cutie pie is really—”

“UMMA!!!”

Sungmin and Dasom shout in unison, stopping Sohee from talking.

“I’m just kidding okay. Forget about it okay. Let’s just talk about something else”

“Bumblebee is right umma. It’s just a rumor so it’s not true. Don’t think about it anymore. I’m sure oppa and unnie will soon have a baby”

Sungmin and Dasom tell Sohee.

“By the way umma, why does appa wants to meet Kyu today? Kyu told me that it’s an urgent meeting with appa and Jongwoonie oppa. Is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks worriedly before eating her strawberry cheesecake. Sohee shakes her head. She takes a sip on her red wine and gently wipes her lips with her table napkin before speaking.

“There’s nothing wrong baby bunny so no need to worry. Your appa just need to talk to Kyu about the seven companies”

Sohee answers.

“Seven companies?”

Sungmin asks, giving her mother a curious look.

“Rosewood by Kim, Enchanted Suites Hotel, Ahn Medical Center, Incheon Ambassador Hospital, Dose Pharmaceuticals Co., Design at Work Corporation and Happy Quench Corporation. Those are the seven companies that I’m talking about and those companies will be managed by Kyu”

“What? Why?”

“Those companies are yours baby bunny and because Kyu is a CEO and he is your husband, your appa is giving him the right to become the COO of those companies”

Sohee explains.

“Umma, do you and appa really need to give me those things? Those bank accounts, credit cards, companies, the luxurious mansion in LA and the luxurious car that has been delivered at Kyu’s mansion last Monday?”

Sungmin asks. Her life suddenly change upon being a Kim. Her life becomes luxurious and she suddenly becomes a VIP. She’s still having a hard time adapting to her current situation because she’s not used to it—she’s not used to live a luxurious life. Having a loving husband like Kyuhyun, caring and loving parents like Heechul and Sohee and adorable siblings like Jongwoon and Dasom are already enough for her. She doesn’t need a luxurious life because all she wants is to live happily and peacefully with the people she loves.

“I don’t need a luxurious life umma. I’m already happy being a part of the Kim family. Having a family is already enough for me. No need to shower me with those luxurious things”

Sungmin tells her mother.

“I know baby bunny. But you need to get used to it. You’re already one of the children of Kim Heechul and Ahn Sohee, so it only means that you’re already one of the heiress of Kim-Ahn family”

“But umma...”

“Shhh...stop complaining baby bunny. Your appa and I didn’t complain when you told us that you will still work as Kyu’s secretary. You never heard anything from us even though we’re against your decision. So you need to follow because you’re already our daughter and if you don’t want us to get mad at you. Do you understand?”

Sohee asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“Yes umma”

Sungmin answers.

“It’s okay Minnie. You’ll get used to it and there’s nothing wrong if you’re leaving a luxurious life. I bet your evil witch mother-in-law is already dying because of anger. She can no longer bully you because—”

Dasom stops talking when she notices that Sungmin is giving her a glare. Sungmin wants Dasom to stop talking before she can blab that Sunhwa is treating her badly because Sohee doesn’t even know about it.

“Why did you stop bumblebee? I’m listening. What about Sunhwa?”

Sohee asks.

“Oh! It’s nothing umma. I’m just saying that I hate Ms. Han...that’s all”

“Sunhwa umma is a cold person and that’s the reason why bumblebee is not comfortable with her, right Dasom-ah?”

“Yes...that’s what I’m trying to say”

Dasom and Sungmin tell Sohee, both are smiling weakly, hoping that their mother won’t get suspicious.

“Really?”

Sohee asks, raising an eyebrow. Dasom and Sungmin nod, trying their best to act normal.

“Kim Dasom and Cho Sungmin, are you hiding something from me? Is there something that I need to know?”

Sohee asks her daughters, giving them suspicious glare.

“No umma. What makes you think that bumblebee and I are hiding some—”

“I hate liars baby bunny. You and bumblebee know that. Tell me. What do I need to know about Sunhwa? Don’t dare lie to me...both of you”

Sohee tells Sungmin, interrupting her from talking. Dasom and Sungmin just stare at her as they both gulp nervously.

“If none of you will speak then I’ll tell it to your appa”

Sohee tells her daughter, threatening them so they will speak. Dasom takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Umma, there’s really nothing wrong going on. I just don’t like oppa and Minnie’s mother-in-law because she has an attitude and she’s a cold person. I don’t understand how oppa and Minnie can properly deal with her. That’s all”

Dasom tells her mother, hoping to stop her suspicion that she and Sungmin are hiding something from her about Sunhwa.

“Are you sure? That’s all?”

“Yes umma. I’m telling the truth”

Dasom raises her right hand, swearing that she’s telling the truth though she’s really lying.

“Fine. I already believe”

Dasom and Sungmin sigh in relief when their mother finally believe their lies. They need to lie to her to somehow protect Sunhwa. Heechul and Sohee don’t know anything about Sunhwa hurting Sungmin physically. They are aware that Sunhwa hate Sungmin as her daughter-in-law because she’s just Kyuhyun’s secretary and she came from a poor family before she becomes a Kim. They know that Sunhwa likes Seulgi for Kyuhyun and not Sungmin. But they are not aware about Sunhwa treating Sungmin so badly to the point that she’s already hurting her physically. Jongwoon, Dasom and Hani are the only people in the Kim-Ahn family who knew about it. Sungmin wants to keep it a secret to her parents because she loves Sunhwa and respect her as her mother-in-law even though she hate her so much. Sungmin doesn’t want her parents to know how badly Sunhwa is treating her because she knows that her mother-in-law will be in great trouble once Heechul  and Sohee find it out.

“Sunhwa and I are not close. To be honest, I also don’t like her because of her attitude, but I’m doing my best to deal with her properly for the sake of Jongwoonie and of course Minnie”

Sohee tells Dasom.

“So don’t hate her even though you don’t like her. Just be nice to her. Do it for your brother and sister. Do I make myself clear Kim Dasom?”

Dasom nods as an answer.

“But of course if she hurt one of my children, it will be a different thing. It’s okay to hate but hurting my children is a big no no. She will get it if ever she will hurt my cutie pie, bumblebee and baby bunny. Nobody hurt my children”

Sohee tells her daughters.

“Let’s finish our lunch now because we still need to go to Ms. Yujin’s boutique for the evening dresses that we’re going to wear  tonight for baby bunny’s party. Hani unnie will meet us there”

Sohee happily tells her daughters, feeling excited for Sungmin’s party.

“That was close. Sorry about that”

Dasom softly whispers to her sister, apologizing to her because Sohee almost find out about their secret.

“Just be careful next time. I know that you hate Sunhwa umma, but she’s still my mother-in-law and that’s why I need to protect her. I hope you understand”

Sungmin tells Dasom, talking in a soft voice so Sohee won’t hear it.

“Arasso”

Dasom replies before continuing her lunch.

“Thank you”

Sungmin smiles at Dasom before eating her strawberry cheesecake again.

~~~

Ryeowook was walking at the hallway of Rouge International Talent Agency with Zhoumi and Yuri. They just arrived from the filming of Ryeowook’s CF for an International make-up brand that took place in Madrid, Spain.

“You have an interview today at six in the evening for Dazzling Magazine. You’ll be on the cover for the next issue. The photoshoot for the magazine will be on Tuesday next week”

Zhoumi informs Ryeowook while staring on the screen of his ipad, checking Ryeowook’s upcoming schedules.

“Why next week and not today?”

Ryeowook asks.

“I’m the one who moved the schedule of the photoshoot. You will only do the interview today”

Zhoumi answers. He slowly shakes his head.

“You can’t have the photoshoot today because you need to attend your sister-in-law’s party tonight, remember? Jongwoonie will grill me alive if you will not be present in the party tonight”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook, softly flicking her forehead.

“OMO! I forgot about that party. Thanks for reminding me oppa. Minnie will surely be upset if I won’t be there in her party tonight. Dad and Jongwoonie will grill me alive”

Ryeowook tells her manager, feeling thankful to him for reminding her about Sungmin’s party and for organizing her schedules on that day so she will be able to attend the party.

“I won’t be able to go with you later on your interview for Dazzling Magazine because I have a meeting later at four in the afternoon with Mr. Lee and Minsoo for your and Myungsoo’s upcoming movie promotion. But don’t worry because Yuri will accompany you. I’ll just see you both later in Kim Grand Hotel for the party”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook. He looks at Yuri.

“You take care of our Wookie. Go straight at Kim Grand Hotel after the magazine interview”

“Copy oppa”

Yuri salutes at Zhoumi.

“And as for you...”

Zhoumi looks at Ryeowook.

“Behave”

“I’m always behave oppa”

Ryeowook smiles at her manager. Zhoumi nods at her.

“I know but you still need to be extra careful all the time because reporters and paparazzi love you so much. If you know what I mean”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook, reminding her to always be extra careful in everything that she will do to avoid troubles and scandals.

“You see. People will try to put you in a scandal because your movie with Myungsoo will be released soon. The rivals of our agency might do something to put you or Myungsoo in a scandal to affect the rating of your movie”

“That’s not new to me oppa. Each and every day those stupid people always try to put me in a scandal. They love to chase me and that’s why I can’t enjoy my life peacefully”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“We can’t do anything about it because that’s part of being a very famous celebrity”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook, gently patting her head.

“And it’s also part of being the wife of a billionaire business tycoon Kim Jongwoon. No wonder that the ex-fianceè is always bitter towards you because you’re beautiful, famous and damn so rich”

Yuri tells Ryeowook.

“Mrs. Kim”

One of the employees of Rogue International Talent Agency approaches Ryeowook.

“I told you to call me Wookie, so why are you being formal to me again?”

Ryeowook asks. The employee just smiles at her.

“Your husband’s secretary, Seolhyun-shi was here awhile ago”

“With my Jongwoonie?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling excited to see her husband whom she misses so much. The employee shakes her head.

“Mr. Kim is not with her. She just go here to deliver a lovely bouquet of camellia for you. I put it on top of Mr. Zhou’s desk”

“Thanks”

Ryeowook smiles brightly. The employee bows at her before walking away.

“Someone got an admirer huh?”

Zhoumi tells Ryeowook, teasing her. Ryeowook starts blushing cutely while thinking about Jongwoon. They continue walking at the hallway until they finally reach Zhoumi’s office. They went inside and found the lovely bouquet of camellia on top of Zhoumi’s desk. Ryeowook happily gets it and reads the card.

Congratulations honey. I miss you and I love you so much. See you later.

                                -Your Jongwoonie-

Ryeowook can’t stop smiling brightly while reading the card. Jongwoon is congratulating her for her CF of an International make-up brand.

“That was really sweet. Sir Jongwoon really loves you so much. You two should make a baby soon”

“Unnie”

Ryeowook pouts as she shakes her head.

“Why not?”

“I don’t want”

Ryeowook answers. She puts down the bouquet on top of the couch and opens her red purse to get her mobile phone.

“I’ll just give my Jongwoonie a call”

Ryeowook tells them before going outside to call her husband.

“Why is he not answering my call?”

Ryeowook asks. She keeps on calling her husband but Jongwoon is not answering it. She tries again and again but still no answer. Ryeowook sighs and calls Mir.

“Yeoboseo”

“Mir, where is my Jongwoonie? I keep on calling him but he is not answering any of it”

“I’m sorry Ma’am Wookie but Sir Jongwoon leave his mobile phone inside his office. He’s currently in a meeting right now”

Mir informs his boss’ wife.

“Is it urgent ma’am? I can go to Meeting Room 8 now to excuse Sir Jongwoon so you can talk to him”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. I just want to hear his voice because I already miss him so badly and I want to inform him that I’m already back in South Korea and to thank him for the lovely bouquet of camellia”

“I’ll tell it to Sir Jongwoon when he returns here after his meeting so he can call you back”

“Thanks Mir”

Ryeowook hangs up.

“I miss him so badly. Why does he need to be busy always? I guess. I’ll just see him later at the party”

Ryeowook sighs sadly, missing her husband so much. She was about to go back inside the office when her mobile phone rings.

“What does he want from me?”

Ryeowook asks while staring at her ex-boyfriend’s number. She takes a deep breath and answers the call.

“Yeoboseo”

“Are you already back from your CF filming in Spain?”

“Why are you asking?”

“We need to talk”

“What if I don’t want?”

Ryeowook asks, raising an eyebrow. Myungsoo sighs softly over the phone.

“I need to see you. We need to talk”

“We’re already talking. What do you want?”

“No. I need to talk to you in person. We need to talk. It’s very important”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook.

“I have a schedule today, six in the evening”

“After your schedule”

“I’m going straight to Kim Grand Hotel for my sister-in-law’s party”

“Let’s meet at the Han River Park later before you go to the party. I swear Wookie. We really need to talk. It’s better to discuss it with you in person rather than over the phone. I’m not going to do something stupid okay. We’re just going to talk”

Myungsoo tells his ex-girlfriend. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Fine. I’ll see you later at Han River Park. 8pm”

“Okay. Make sure that reporters and paparazzi are not following you when you meet me later and don’t forget to disguise”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook before hanging up.

“I wonder what that urgent matter is. He sounds so serious”

Ryeowook tells herself, sighing softly. She looks at her wrist watch.

“OMO! I need to go to my hair stylist and make-up artist now”

Ryeowook tells herself. She quickly goes back inside the office to tell Yuri that they should already leave.

~~~

Sungmin feels happy upon seeing her husband at the living room. Kyuhyun is quietly sitting on the sofa with his laptop on his lap. He looks serious while staring on the screen of his laptop, reviewing some important documents that was saved in the external hard drive that his father-in-law gave him earlier on that day.

“Baby, I’m home”

Sungmin happily greets her husband. She gives him a peck on his cheek before putting the shopping bags on top of the couch.

“What are you doing?”

Sungmin asks, sitting beside her husband. Kyuhyun looks at her.

“I’m reviewing important documents of Incheon Ambassador Hospital. Heechul appa wants me to become the COO of your seven companies”

Kyuhyun answers.

“I now have nine companies to manage and I don’t know how exactly I’m going to do that. Managing two companies is already hard and can be a headache sometimes”

Kyuhyun sighs softly, feeling a lot of pressure.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin apologizes because she knows that Kyuhyun is having a hard time because of her being a Kim.

“Why are you saying sorry?”

Kyuhyun asks his wife who is staring at him sadly.

“You’re having a hard time because of me. If I didn’t—”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking. He holds her cheek and gently caresses it.

“Stop that. I don’t want you to feel that way”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“It’s not your fault baby. Being one of the children of Heechul appa and Sohee umma is not a crime okay, so please don’t feel sorry and don’t feel bad too”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, smiling at her, reassuring her that he is fine and he can manage.

“It’s just that your family is damn so rich and owns a lot of companies, that’s why I can’t help but to feel pressured. But don’t worry because I know that I can manage and it will be fine”

Kyuhyun tells her.

“Now I understand why Jongwoonie is often in his menopausal stage”

Kyuhyun laughs softly.

“But I salute him. He is really a great CEO. He and Heechul appa are really great CEOs. It’s hard to manage a lot of companies but it seems that it’s really easy for them to do that. They are so cool you know”

Kyuhyun can’t help but to admire his father-in-law, especially his brother-in-law. He feels happy for his sister because she marry a great man.

“The pressure and the responsibilities that Jongwoonie carry on his shoulders are not a joke. He is managing his own companies and  some of the Kim and Ahn family’s companies at the same time. Not to mention that he is the first born and the only son in the family and he is a married man. How can he manage all of those things properly? He is really great. Baby Boo is lucky”

Kyuhyun happily tells Sungmin who feels proud to have an older brother like Jongwoon.

“Do you think I can also do those things properly?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles at him. She gets Kyuhyun’s laptop and puts it down on top of the center table before sitting on his lap. She happily wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

“Of course baby. I know that you can because you’re also a great CEO and a great man just like appa and oppa”

Sungmin tells her husband, cheering him up. Kyuhyun holds her hand and softly kisses it.

“Min, can I ask for a simple favor?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin answers him with a nod.

“I’m going to ask for your understanding. I might get busy always because I have a lot of companies to manage now and I want you to understand if ever I can’t give you some time and attention sometimes. Please don’t hate me okay”

“I will always support you Kyu, so don’t worry. Just do the things that you need to do. I will always be here for you. I and our kids will always be here to understand you, to love you and to support you all the time”

Sungmin tells her husband, flashing a sweet smile.

“Thanks Min. I’m really blessed to have a wife like you. I love you”

“I love you too Kyu”

Kyuhyun gives his wife a sweet hug, making her smile.

“So, you’re already learning how to shop now huh?”

Kyuhyun asks upon seeing a lot of shopping bags on top of the couch. Sungmin just smiles at him.

“Did you have a nice day with umma and bumblebee?

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“I have fun Kyu. I enjoy having a girl bonding with them. I discover umma’s cuteness and I’m really blessed to have a very loving and caring mother like her”

Sungmin tells her husband.

“I also want to have a girl bonding with our daughter. Do you think she’ll go out with me?”

Sungmin asks.

“Why not ask her? Krystal loves shopping and having adventures. Maybe she will say yes if you ask her to have a date with you”

“Okay”

“By the way baby...I’m going to tell you something?”

“What is it?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“We’re going to transfer to a new house”

“Why? This is our house. I mean, this is your house but it’s also our house...get my point?”

“Yes, but I want us to transfer to a new house as in our house because this house is considered as my house with Seulgi when we’re still married to each other”

Kyuhyun tells his wife who just stares at him.

“Where going to transfer in the village wherein Jongwoonie and baby boo live”

“Oh! We’re going to be neighbours?”

Sungmin asks happily.

“Not really neighbours. Our house will be in the street next to theirs. You can still visit their house anytime because their street is not that far from us”

Sungmin nods her head.

“We’re going to meet the Architect next week to discuss the blueprint of our house. He will be with us at the site. We will go there after your check-up next week”

Kyuhyun informs his wife. He smiles at her before kissing her lips. Sungmin smiles underneath the kiss. She opens to respond to the kiss as they share a sweet kiss.

“Please get yourself a room!”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at the owner of the voice. Krystal was frowning at them. She just arrived at home after her date with Seulgi and Sunhwa. Sungmin blushes, feeling embarrassed because Krystal see her and Kyuhyun kissing.

“Is that how you seduce my dad? Sitting on his lap while kissing him? Cheap homewrecker !”

Krystal tells her step-mother, giving her a disgusted look.

“Please stand up baby. I need to talk to her”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin who follows him. Kyuhyun stands up to face his daughter.

“What did you call your mommy? She’s a what?”

Kyuhyun asks his daughter, frowning at her.

“Kyu, please...”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand to stop him from arguing with his daughter. But Kyuhyun ignores her.

“Mommy? Kang Seulgi is my mom and not your cheap homewrecker bit—”

Kyuhyun slaps Krystal.

“Oh my God! Kyu!”

Sungmin tries to pull Kyuhyun away from Krystal.

“If you can’t accept Min as my wife then learn to respect her! I didn’t teach you to badmouth and disrespect people! Try to badmouth my wife again and I will cut your tongue for you to learn! Stop acting like an arrogant fool! Do you understand Cho Krystal?”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter, giving her a serious glare. Krystal didn’t answer.

“I’M ASKING YOU CHO KRYSTAL! SPEAK!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger.

“Kyu, please stop now. Just let her take a—”

“Shut up Min! I’m not talking to you!”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, frowning at her. Sungmin just stares sadly at her step-daughter who is frowning hard at Kyuhyun while controlling her tears from falling.

“I HATE YOU DAD! I HATE YOU AND YOUR !”

Krystal shouts angrily. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, calming his self.

“Okay. You don’t want to listen huh? You’re being a hardheaded girl again. Fine. You’re grounded for two weeks!”

Kyuhyun tells his daughter. Krystal frowns at him and at Sungmin before running upstairs to locked herself inside her room.

“Kyu, why did you do that? You’re not supposed to do that. You should understand her and not like that”

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and frowns at her

“Understand? She’s always disrespecting you and you want me to understand her? She’s not even listening to me!”

“But—”

“Min, please. Stop spoiling her. That hardheaded girl will not learn if you will always defend her whenever I’m disciplining her! She will always—”

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin holds her head because she suddenly feels dizzy.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

“I’m feeling dizzy Kyu but I’m fine. Don’t worry”

“You should take a rest for awhile or else you won’t be able to attend your own party. Umma and appa will surely worry about you”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. He carries her on his arms and goes upstairs so Sungmin can take a rest first before her party.

~~~

The Kim family is happily greeting the guests who are continuously arriving in the Grand Ballroom of Kim Grand Hotel for Sungmin’s party. Heechul and Jongwoon happily introduce Kyuhyun to their investors, clients, business partners and to other CEOs while Sohee and Hani are both busy having a chat with family friends , doctors and wives of the Ambassadors. Dasom and Sungmin are with them, happily socializing with the elite people just like what their mother and aunt are doing. Sungmin didn’t expect that her party will be so extravagant, classy and sophisticated. She thought that it’s just a simple gathering of the Kim-Ahn family  and close friends, but she was wrong because the guests in her party are influential and powerful people, CEOs in South Korea and in different countries who own big companies, business tycoons, VIPs, Ambassadors of different countries and people who belong to the upper class.  Heechul also invite trusted TV Networks for the coverage of the party. Some employees and staffs who are working under the Kim-Ahn family are also invited in the party.

“Do I really need to have a very extravagant party just like the party that appa gave to Wookie unnie when he introduce her as his daughter-in-law?”

Sungmin asks Dasom, speaking in a soft voice so no other people can hear it. Dasom nods her head.

“I know that you’re still having a hard time adapting to your current situation but you should get used to it because you’re already a Kim and extravagant party like this is just normal for us”

Dasom tells her sister who is still feeling a little bit uncomfortable in living a very luxurious life.

“Well, look who is here...the evil witch finally arrive”

Dasom tells Sungmin as they both stare at Sunhwa who just arrive in the party with Siwon. Sunhwa is smiling brightly as some of the guests recognize her and of course Siwon.

“Wow! She really thinks that she’s a VIP”

Dasom tells Sungmin, feeling irritated.

“She’s a VIP isn’t? She’s rich and she’s a former beauty queen”

Sungmin tells Dasom who nods her head.

“But people don’t even care anymore if she’s a former beauty queen. Yes she’s rich and Mr. Choi is rich too but it doesn’t make her a VIP. She’s a VIP because that’s how people see her since she’s your and Jongwoonie oppa’s mother-in-law. It’s the family ties that make her a VIP”

Dasom explains.

“But still...”

Sungmin looks at her sister.

“You need to be nice to her okay”

“I’ll try”

“Bumblebee, please...”

Dasom sighs softly.

“Fine. I’ll do it for you and Jongwoonie oppa”

Dasom tells Sungmin. Kyuhyun welcomes his mother and step-father upon seeing them. He gives his mother a sweet embrace before bowing at Siwon.

“Where is Minho?”

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why Minho is not with them.

“He told me that he will go here with Taecyeon”

Siwon replies. Sunhwa smiles upon seeing Hani.

“It’s good to see you Hani”

Sunhwa tells Hani, catching her attention. She smiles at her, but of course Hani knows that it’s just for a show. Sunhwa is just acting nice because she’s in public and many people will see her true color if she will not pretend to be nice. Hani flashes a fake smile, going on with the flow.

“Hi Sunhwa and Captain Choi. It’s good to see both of you”

Hani tells them.

“It’s good to see you too Hani”

Siwon smiles at Hani.

“How are you?”

Sunhwa asks, faking a smile.

“I’m good. I’ll go back to New York next week”

“Why don’t you just stay here and manage Ahn Airlines Group?”

“It’s Dasom’s company to manage not mine. I have a company to manage in New York and that’s why I need to live there and not here”

Hani tells Sunhwa who is still hoping to get the partnership with Ahn Airlines Group.

“Aunt Taeyeon is already here”

Kyuhyun tells Hani, smiling brightly upon seeing Taeyeon and Jungmo who arrive with Heechul’s secretary and driver.

“I’ll take care of them. Tell Chul oppa and Sohee that they are already here”

Hani tells Kyuhyun who nods at her.

“Please excuse me for awhile”

“Sure. No problem. Let’s have a chat later”

Sunhwa tells Hani who just nods her head before leaving her and Siwon with Kyuhyun.

“Where is my daughter-in-law? I would love to see her”

Sunhwa tells her son, calling Sungmin as “daughter-in-law” and not “homewrecker ”. Kyuhyun sees his wife with Dasom and his in-laws.

“Let’s go umma and appa so Min and my in-laws will know that you’re already here”

Kyuhyun happily tells them.

“Behave”

Siwon whispers to Sunhwa.

“That’s what I’m doing”

Sunhwa smiles at her husband as they follow Kyuhyun towards Heechul, Sohee, Dasom and Sungmin.

“It’s good to see you my beautiful daughter-in-law”

Sungmin was shock when Sunhwa hugs her. Kyuhyun smiles, feeling happy to see his mother hugging his wife and he is happy to hear that his mother is already calling Sungmin as “daughter-in-law” and no longer “homewrecker ”. But of course Sunhwa is only doing that so people will see her as a nice person and mother-in-law and because she’s planning something and that’s why she needs to act sweet and nice towards Sungmin. Siwon just looks at his wife, wondering what happen to her because she suddenly becomes nice towards Sungmin whom she hate the most. Heechul as well as Sohee and Dasom were just staring at Sunhwa who is still hugging Sungmin—they know that Sunhwa is just pretending to like Sungmin. Sunhwa looks at Sungmin who is staring at her blankly, still shock because of her sudden sweetness towards her. Sunhwa smiles at Sungmin and holds her hands.

“How are you sweetheart? It’s good to see you”

Sunhwa tells her daughter-in-law with a smile on her lips, acting perfectly.

“I think she’s the one who supposed to become an actress and not Wookie unnie. Look at her. She’s good in acting...the best pretender of all time”

Dasom whispers while staring at Sunhwa. She wants to claps her hands and give Sunhwa an award for being the best pretender. But of course she needs to control herself because she told Sungmin that she will be nice towards Sunhwa and she doesn’t want to cause commotion and issue between her and Sunhwa.

“Kyu is not giving you a hard time, right?”

Sunhwa asks, faking a smile. Sungmin just nods her head as an answer.

“You and Kyu owe me and your Siwon appa something”

Sunhwa tells her son and her daughter-in-law who stare at her blankly.

“You two didn’t even inform me and your Siwon appa that we’re going to have a grandchild soon. If Krystal didn’t tell me about it then I and your Siwon appa will not know about the good news”

Sunhwa tells the couple, frowning at them.

“Sorry about that umma. Actually, Min and I really plan to tell you and appa the good news tonight. We didn’t know that Krystal already told you”

Kyuhyun tells his mother.

“It’s okay Kyu. Don’t worry about it. You take care of Minnie okay. Being pregnant is not easy, so don’t give your wife a hard time or you’ll get it from me and your Siwon appa”

Sunhwa tells her son, patting his cheek gently.

“Of course umma. You know how much I love Min. I’m a good husband. I don’t give my wife a hard time and I always take care of her”

Kyuhyun proudly tells his mother. Sunhwa just smiles, but deep inside she really hates to know that Kyuhyun loves Sungmin that much.

“By the way, where is Krystal?”

Sunhwa asks, looking for her granddaughter.

“She’s not in the mood. She throws tantrums earlier and she doesn’t want to go out from her room. Min and I didn’t force her to come because she doesn’t want...to avoid argument and misunderstanding”

Kyuhyun tells her mother, sighing softly. Sunhwa just nods her head. She sees Dasom and smiles at her.

“It’s good to see you Dasom-ah. You’re looking great...very beautiful like my daughter-in-law and of course like Sohee”

Sunhwa tells Dasom, smiling at her and then at Sohee who just smiles back at her.

“Thanks Ms. Han. You’re also looking great. No wonder you’re a beauty queen because your beauty never fades”

Dasom tells Sunhwa, faking a smile. If Sunhwa can pretend to be nice, of course Dasom can also do it.

“Stop being too formal on me and to my husband. You can call me Aunt Sunhwa and my husband Uncle Siwon. We’re family”

Sunhwa tells Dasom.

“Of course Aunt Sunhwa...we’re family”

Dasom tells Sunhwa in a sarcastic manner. Sunhwa smiles at her before hugging Sohee.

“I’m really happy to hear that our Minnie is already pregnant. I’m really excited for the arrival of the baby. I can’t wait to see our grandchild. I’m sure that the our grandchild will be adorable”

Sunhwa tells Sohee, pretending to be happy about Sungmin’s pregnancy. The truth is she really hates it and she’s hoping that something bad will happen to her daughter-in-law so that the baby in her womb will die.

“I hope that Wookie and Jongwoon will also have a baby soon so there will be two adorable babies in the family. It will be wonderful blessings”

Siwon tells them with a sweet smile on his lips. Heechul shakes his head.

“I’m also hoping Siwon but the problem is it seems that those two don’t have a plan to have a baby because they are always busy with their work. I don’t understand why they always choose their work instead of spending time with each other and have a baby. I guess their work is more important than having their own family”

Heechul tells Siwon, sighing sadly.

“Where are they?”

Siwon asks, looking for his step-daughter and son-in-law.

“Jongwoon is busy talking to some CEOs and honeybee is not yet here”

Heechul answers. Hani approaches them with Taeyeon and Jungmo. Kyuhyun gives Jungmo a fist bump before hugging Taeyeon.

“It’s good to see you sweetheart”

Taeyeon tells Kyuhyun, happily patting his cheek. Kyuhyun smiles like a kid.

“Aunt Taeyeon”

Sungmin hugs her aunt, feeling happy to see her.

“How are you sweetheart? You’re not tiring yourself that much, aren’t you?”

Taeyeon asks with concern.

“I’m fine Aunt Taeyeon. Kyu is always taking care of me and I stop working for the meantime. Umma advice me to stop working for the meantime to avoid stress that can affect my pregnancy”

Sungmin tells her aunt. Taeyeon looks at Dasom and gives her a sweet hug.

“Looking great as always. Where is your prince charming? “

Taeyeon asks, looking for Taecyeon.

“He attended his soccer team’s meeting but he’ll be here soon with Minho”

Dasom replies.

“How about Taemin?”

Taeyeon asks Sungmin and Dasom, wondering why their girlfriend is not with them.

“Taemin won’t be here tonight because she’s currently having a vacation with her parents in Switzerland”

Sungmin tells her aunt, feeling a little bit sad because Taemin is not there to celebrate with her and Dasom but she understands. Taeyeon greets Heechul and Sohee, giving them a sweet hug too as well as Siwon. She looks at Sunhwa and bows at her as a greeting. Everyone were shock when Sunhwa suddenly hugs Taeyeon.

“I’m glad to see you”

Sunhwa tells Taeyeon, faking a smile.

“I think Ms. Han is being possessed by unknown creature”

Jungmo whispers to Dasom making her laugh softly.

“She’s a great pretender you know. She deserves the best pretender award”

Dasom whispers as she and Jungmo laugh softly.

“Shhhh...behave”

Hani tells them because she heard them talking about Sunhwa. Dasom and Jungmo give Hani a peace sign while smiling at her. Taecyeon and Minho arrive in the party. They quickly approach the Kims upon seeing them with Taeyeon, Jungmo, Sunhwa and Siwon. Minho bows at his parents and to Heechul and Sohee and happily gives Taeyeon, Sungmin and Dasom a hug before giving his step-brother and Jungmo a high five. Taecyeon bows at Sunhwa and Siwon before shaking Kyuhyun’s hand. He gives Jungmo a fist bump and hugs Sungmin happily. He looks at Heechul and Sohee and bows at them.

“Uncle Jaebeom will arrive soon with Aunt Gayoon. Umma and appa won’t be here tonight because they are still in Melbourne for business”

Taecyeon informs Heechul before giving Dasom a kiss on her forehead. Hani excuses herself because she sees some of her good friends in Seoul arrive in the party.

“Where is Jongwoonie hyung and Wookie noona?”

Minho asks. His heart suddenly jumps when Jongwoon appears beside him, wrapping his arm around his neck.

“I’m here. Why are you looking for me? Miss me?”

Jongwoon asks, teasing Minho who smiles at him.

“Hyung”

Taecyeon greets Jongwoon who gives him a fist bump as well as Jungmo. Jongwoon hugs Taeyeon happily before looking at his in-laws and bows at them.

“It’s good to see you sweetheart”

Sunhwa tells Jongwoon, giving him a peck on his cheek. Jongwoon just flashes a weak smile. Dasom bites her lower lip, controlling herself from laughing because she knows that her brother didn’t really like Sunhwa kissing his cheek.

“Where is honeybee? Did you already locate her?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“Her mobile phone is still out of coverage area”

Jongwoon tells his father. Heechul sighs softly.

“Jaebeom and Gayoon will be here soon”

Heechul informs his son. Jongwoon  nods his head.

“It’s okay appa. Start the introduction even without Wookie”

Jongwoon tells his father. Heechul gives him a serious glare. Jongwoon excuses his self because he sees Zhoumi and Victoria arrive in the party. He walks towards them.

“Vic! Mimi!”

Jongwoon waves his hand at his friends while smiling brightly.

“Oh my goodness Jongwoonie! It’s good to see you. I miss you so much”

Victoria tells her friend, hugging him tight. She misses Jongwoon a lot because they haven’t seen each other for a long time. Jongwoon smiles at Victoria before giving Zhoumi a fist bump.

“Did you lose weight?”

Zhoumi asks because he notices that Jongwoon is a bit skinny than before. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Been busy lately...that’s why I lose some weight. I have a lot of things to do and to finish”

Jongwoon tells him.

“I really think that you and Wookie should go in a vacation and relax sometimes. Come on. You two should have a honeymoon again and make a baby”

Victoria tells Jongwoon, smiling at him.

“I can arrange Wookie’s schedule so you guys can have a honeymoon again. You two should have a baby soon”

Zhoumi tells Jongwoon who just shakes his head.

“By the way, where is she? I’m calling her but her mobile phone is always out of coverage area. Appa and some of the guests are looking for her. Uncle Jaebeom and Aunt Gayoon will arrive soon”

Jongwoon tells Zhoumi, wondering where his wife is.

“She has a magazine interview today at six in the evening. The interview is only for one hour. It’s not even traffic today so she supposed to be here by now”

Zhoumi tells Jongwoon, wondering why Ryeowook and Yuri are still not yet arriving in the party.

“Let me call Yuri”

Zhoumi gets his mobile phone and calls Yuri but she’s not answering the call. He tries again but still no answer. He calls the agency’s driver who was with them but he is also not answering the call.

“Nobody is answering my call”

Zhoumi tells them, feeling worried.

“Maybe the interview was delayed or it was extended. But don’t worry. I’m sure that Wookie will soon be here”

Victoria tells Jongwoon, trying to take his worry away. She sees the President and his First Lady arrive in the party.

“The President and the First Lady are here”

Victoria tells them. The people all stare at the President of South Korea and his wife who just arrive in the party with a lot of bodyguards. Park Jaebeom is the President of South Korea and he is Taecyeon’s uncle. Heo Gayoon is the President’s wife. Heechul and Sohee happily welcome their good friends with warm hugs and bright smiles. Kyuhyun’s mother and step-father also greets the President and the First Lady. Sunhwa gives Gayoon a hug while Siwon shakes Jaebeom’s hand. Dasom and Taecyeon bow at them. Gayoon hugs Dasom happily.

“Where are Jeonghwa and Jisung”

Heechul asks, looking for Jaebeom and Gayoon’s children.

“I’m sorry Chul but the kids can’t join us tonight. Jeonghwa is already in Paris while Jisung is in New York. New semester will soon begin and that’s why they need to leave South Korea again to prepare their selves for the new semester”

Jaebeom explains.

“They wish to meet your third child when they have their vacation here in December”

Gayoon tells Heechul and Sohee, smiling at them.

“Where is she? Where is the younger Kim?”

Jaebeom asks, looking for Sungmin.

“Uncle, I’m still the youngest okay. I know that Minnie and I have the same age, but she’s still older than me by months. So I’m still the youngest”

Dasom tells Jaebeom, correcting him.

“Oh! Sorry about that darling”

Jaebeom smiles at his future niece-in-law. Heechul gently pulls Sungmin and Kyuhyun in front of him so he can introduce them to Jaebeom and Gayoon.

“Meet my beautiful daughter, Kim Sungmin and her gorgeous husband Cho Kyuhyun. He is a great CEO like me and Jongwoonie”

Heechul proudly introduces Sungmin and Kyuhyun to the President and the First Lady. Kyuhyun and Sungmin bow at them, paying respect to them.

“Such a beautiful woman...just like Sohee and bumblebee”

Jaebeom tells Heechul and Sohee, smiling at Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Gayoon nods her head, agreeing to her husband.

“Cho Kyuhyun...are you by any chance related to Wookie? Jongwoon’s wife”

Gayoon asks. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“Yes Ma’am. She’s my younger sister. I am the eldest child of Cho Changmin and Han Sunhwa”

Kyuhyun informs Gayoon who smiles at him and to Sunhwa. It’s their first time meeting Kyuhyun because they didn’t have the chance to meet him in the party that Heechul gave to Ryeowook after her wedding to Jongwoon to introduce her as their daughter-in-law.

“Stop being formal darling. Your in-laws are our very good friends. Our families are really close to each other. You and Sungmin should call me Aunt Gayoon and my husband as Uncle Jaebeom”

Gayoon tells Kyuhyun. He and Sungmin nod at her. Jongwoon leaves Victoria and Zhoumi for the meantime because he needs to greet the President and the First Lady.

“Jongwoon-ah!”

Gayoon happily hugs Jongwoon upon seeing him. Jongwoon smiles at her before bowing his head to pay respect to her and Jaebeom.

“Someone is missing”

Gayoon pouts at Jongwoon.

“Where is Wookie?”

Gayoon asks, looking for Ryeowook.

“She attended an important matter but she’ll be here soon”

Jongwoon answers, avoiding Heechul’s glare.

“It’s okay. We can wait for her to arrive before Heechul do the introduction”

Jaebeom tells them. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“It’s okay uncle. Wookie will just follow. I’m sure that she will be here soon”

Jongwoon tells Jaebeom.

“Please excuse me for awhile. I just need to have some few words with Jongwoonie before I start introducing baby bunny”

Heechul tells them before dragging Jongwoon outside the room.

“I’m trying to contact her appa. But her mobile phone—

“Your wife knows that this party is not just a party, right? She knows that this party is important, right? She knows her role as the first born son’s wife, right?”

Heechul asks, stopping his son from talking. Jongwoon sighs softly.

“I’m sorry appa”

Jongwoon apologizes. Heechul takes a deep breath, calming his self.

“You should talk to your wife. You two should talk...both of you are starting to disappoint me now”

Heechul tells Jongwoon, staring at him seriously. He sighs heavily before going back inside the room to start the introduction. Jongwoon tries calling his wife again but her mobile phone is still out of coverage area.

“Why are you doing this to me honey? Where are you?”

Jongwoon whispers, feeling irritated and worried at the same time. He takes a deep breath and goes back inside the room when he hears the Master of Ceremony speaking, introducing the Kim family. Jongwoon stand in front of the guests all by his self since Ryeowook is not yet arriving in  the party. Some of the guests start to whisper to each other, wondering why Ryeowook is not there. The Master of Ceremony gives the microphone to Heechul so he can already speak and lead the toast to officially welcome Sungmin as a member of the Kim family.

“Before I begin the toast for my beautiful daughter Sungmin, I would like to make important announcements first”

Heechul tells them as he starts to speak.

“First, my daughter-in-law, Kim Ryeowook attended an important matter and that’s the reason why she’s still not here. But she’s already on her way here”

Heechul tells the people who are all staring at them while listening attentively to him. Heechul needs to lie about Ryeowook’s whereabouts because he knows that some guests are thinking something stupid—speculating things that are not even true. He needs to lie so that at least Jongwoon won’t look like a fool standing in front of so many people without his wife.

“Lastly, I would like to tell everyone that my son-in-law, Cho Kyuhyun...”

Heechul gently pulls Kyuhyun towards him.

“He will be the COO of Rosewood by Kim, Enchanted Suits Hotel, Ahn Medical Center, Incheon Ambassador Hospital, Design at Work Corporation, Happy Quench Corporation and Dose Pharmaceutical Co.. Please support him. He is a great CEO and I believe that he can manage those seven companies properly”

Heechul proudly announces so the business tycoons, business investors, business partners, CEOs and clients who are all present in the party will already know about it before he formally introduce Kyuhyun as COO in each of the seven companies that he mention. Kyuhyun bows as the people start clapping their hands.

“This is getting interesting”

Sunhwa whispers, feeling happy because she’s thinking to use her son’s marriage to Sungmin to have a connection in every companies that the Kim-Ahn family own.

“Maybe Kyu can help me with my plan. His marriage to his will help me get what I want”

Sunhwa thought, smiling brightly.

“And finally...”

Heechul smiles brightly. He stands beside Sungmin and holds her hand, smiling at her. Sungmin flashes a sweet smile as she stares to her father who looks so happy to have her as his daughter.

“This night is really for my second princess. It’s really an honor to have her in our family. My wife and I as well as Jongwoon and Dasom are really happy when the court finally grant the adoption”

Heechul tells the people who are present in the party. Sohee smiles brightly at Sungmin. Jongwoon and Dasom feel happy because Sungmin is officially a Kim...she’s their sibling now.

“Sohee and I are very blessed to have three wonderful children. Before this night ends, I would like to introduce to all of you my daughter Kim Sungmin”

Heechul proudly introduces Sungmin to everyone. Sungmin bows at the people.

“But she’s already Cho Sungmin now because she’s already married to Cho Kyuhyun, a great man and CEO”

Heechul tells the people. Kyuhyun also bows at the people, feeling proud to be the husband of Sungmin.

“Let’s have a toast for our family. Thank you for coming”

Heechul raises his glass of wine and happily make a toast to everyone for the Kim family. The guests all clap their hands and make a toast to recognize Sungmin and Kyuhyun as part of the Kim family.

~~~

“Do you really need to meet him? We supposed to go at the party right now. Mimi oppa keeps on calling me and ahjusshi. He will surely grill us alive if he finds out that we’re here”

Yuri tells Ryeowook, feeling nervous.

“Just don’t answer the call. I’ll be the one who will explain to him later. I’ll just talk to Myungsoo...give me ten minutes unnie...just ten minutes”

Ryeowook tells Yuri and her driver in her agency.

“Fine. Ten minutes and we’re going okay”

“Okay unnie. That’s a promise”

Ryeowook opens the door of her agency’s car. She carefully looks around.

“Nobody followed us ma’am”

The driver tells Ryeowook who sighs in relief.

“Don’t forget. You only have ten minutes”

Yuri tells Ryeowook, reminding her. Ryeowook nods her head before going out from the car. She looks for Myungsoo and finds him standing under a tree, patiently waiting for her.

“What are we supposed to talk about?  Yuri unnie gave me ten minutes...only ten minutes”

Ryeowook speaks, catching her ex-boyfriend’s attention. Myungsoo stares at Ryeowook who looks so beautiful and really stunning in her red lace scalloped plunging neckline mermaid long evening dress with thigh high slit, revealing her y curves and beautiful flawless long leg.

“I told you to disguise, right? Why are you wearing something like that? People will recognize you. You’ll be in trouble if someone see us together”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook, frowning at her because he thinks that she’s being careless again. Myungsoo is just concern about her.

“I’m going to attend my sister-in-law’s party and you want me to disguise? You’re crazy”

Ryeowook tells her ex-boyfriend who is busy looking around, checking if there are any reporters or paparazzi around.

“Don’t worry because nobody followed me okay”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Just tell me the important thing that you want to tell me. I only have ten minutes. I need to go to my sister-in-law’s party. I’m already late okay. So just speak now”

Ryeowook tells Myungsoo who gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and start recording a video of him and Ryeowook.

“Yah! What are you doing? Why do you need to take a video of us?”

Ryeowook asks, frowning at her ex-boyfriend.

“I need to record this. You see. I need to be smarter than her”

“Her?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“Jongwoon hyung’s ex-fianceè”

“Im Yoona? Why? I mean...what about her?”

“Listen to me very carefully...”

Myungsoo takes a deep breath as he stares at Ryeowook who looks confused.

“Im Yoona is planning something evil. She is after you. She wants to put you in trouble because she wants you and Jongwoon hyung to divorce”

Myungsoo tells his ex-girlfriend, warning her.

“I know that she still loves my Jongwoonie but isn’t too much? I mean...you accusing her like that?”

“I’m not accusing her okay. I’m telling you the truth Wookie. She called me earlier today and invited me for breakfast at Aristocratic. She told me about her plan and she want me to be her accomplice and help her to ruin your marriage to Jongwoon hyung”

Myungsoo informs Ryeowook.

“And you agree to it? That’s why you want to meet me tonight because you—”

“I DIDN’T AGREE WITH HER!”

Myungsoo raises his voice, stopping Ryeowook from talking. He shakes his head.

“I want to see you and talk to you because I want to warn you”

“Why?”

“Because I care”

Myungsoo sighs softly.

“Look...you know that I still love you. I become stupid before and I regret hurting you. I cannot correct those mistakes that I made before because we can no longer bring back the past...us”

Myungsoo stares at Ryeowook sadly.

“This is the only thing that I can do for you...protect you and that’s why I’m warning you about Yoona-shi’s evil plan towards you and Jongwoon hyung. I respect hyung as your husband and your marriage to him. I know that you’re happy with him and you truly love each other so much. Your happiness is my happiness”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook.

“After all that happen between us, we’re still friends right? Just like the old times. We’re friends before we become a couple. I may not be able to bring back the love that we have before but at least I can still bring back our friendship and that’s what matters most”

Ryeowook nods her head.

“Of course Myungsoo...we’re still friends after all”

“I’m already happy with that”

Myungsoo gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek.

“I know that you’re happy with Jongwoon hyung. He loves you so much and I’m happy because you marry a nice and great man. If he hurts you, I wouldn’t mind punching him for you”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook, smiling at her.

“Do that and I’ll be the one who will punch you”

Ryeowook tells Myungsoo who laughs softly.

“I need to go now okay. I’m already late in the party. My Jongwoonie is waiting for me”

“Can I hug you for the last time?”

Myungsoo asks. Ryeowook smiles and nods at him. They give each other a friendly hug.

“You and Jongwoon hyung should make a baby soon”

Myungsoo tells Ryeowook who just smiles at him.

“Yuri noona”

Ryeowook turns around and sees her PA running towards her.

“Wookie, we really need to leave now. Mimi oppa is already mad. Sir Jongwoon and Sir Heechul are already looking for you”

Yuri tells Ryeowook whose eyes grow big.

“OMO! I need to be at the party before Uncle Jaebeom arrive or else I’m dead meat”

Ryeowook looks at Myungsoo.

“I need to go now. Thanks for the information that you gave me and thanks a lot for your concern for me and my Jongwoonie”

“You take care”

Ryeowook nods and waves her hand before leaving with Yuri. Myungsoo stares at the video that he recorded in his mobile phone and sends it to his manager’s email with the subject: “Keep this for evidence”.

~~~

Ryeowook arrives in the party with Yuri. Guests are staring at her as she elegantly walks inside the Grand Ballroom, looking for Jongwoon. They are staring at Ryeowook not because she arrives late and it is not also because she’s beautiful and a famous celebrity but because they recognize her as the wife of Jongwoon because of the beautiful sapphire necklace that she’s wearing—it’s Kim family’s heirloom that is passed to every first born son’s wife in the family. Sohee passed the necklace to Ryeowook in the party that Heechul held for her to introduce her as Jongwoon’s wife. The necklace is the recognition of her authority and power as the wife of the first born son of Kim Heechul and Ahn Sohee.

“I finally found him”

Ryeowook tells Yuri as she finally sees her husband who is busy talking to Mir.

“Go to him. I’ll look for Mimi oppa”

Yuri tells Ryeowook, leaving her alone. Ryeowook happily walks towards Jongwoon.

“Honey, I’m here”

Ryeowook tells her husband, wrapping her hands around his arm while smiling sweetly.

“I’ll talk to you later”

Jongwoon tells his secretary. Mir bows at him and to Ryeowook before leaving them alone.

“Sorry honey but please don’t get mad at me”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon who is frowning at her.

“Do you know what time is it? You know that this party is important but why are you late? Where have you been? I can’t even contact you because your mobile phone is always out of coverage area!”

Jongwoon tells his wife angrily.

“It’s a long story honey. I’ll tell it to you later when we’re already home. Please smile now. Don’t frown at me. I’m really sorry hon. Please don’t get mad anymore because I’m already here. I made it”

Ryeowook tells her husband who keeps on frowning at her.

“Yes you made it but the introduction is already over, so what’s the point of being here?”

Jongwoon asks angrily.

“Okay...”

Ryeowook takes a deep breath before speaking again.

“Dad will grill me”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon, feeling nervous because her father-in-law will surely scold her for arriving late and missing the most important part of the party.

“I’ll also grill you alive when we finally get home”

Jongwoon tells his wife, still frowning at her.

“Honey, please...just don’t get mad at me anymore. You smile now okay”

Ryeowook starts acting cute, hoping to see her husband smiling and so that he will not be angry at her anymore.

“That thing will not work on me this time. I’m really mad at you Kim Ryeowook. You’re late. You missed the  important part of the party. I look like a fool in front of the guests because my wife is not with me. They are looking for you and I just don’t know what to say because I can’t contact you!”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook who feels guilty and sorry for being late at the party.

“And who told you to wear something like that tonight?”

Jongwoon asks, hating his wife’s evening dress because it’s too y for him and he hates it whenever Ryeowook is exposing her skin too much.

“What’s wrong with my evening dress? It doesn’t suit me?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon sighs heavily.

“I hate it because you look too y on it. I hate it whenever other men will look at you with desire and whenever you’re exposing too much of your skin!”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook, biting his lower lip because of anger. Ryeowook pouts cutely at him.

“Honey, stop being a conservative grandpa okay. It’s not a crime if I wear something like this”

“Yes it is a crime because your husband doesn’t approve!”

Jongwoon removes his black tuxedo jacket and gives it to his wife.

“Wear it”

“Seriously?”

Ryeowook asks, shaking her head in disagreement.

“I don’t want to”

“Yah! Kim Ryeowook, I can see the sides of your s so wear it because you’re exposing your s and your back too much! Aish! Even your leg! Just wear it now!”

Jongwoon tells Ryeowook, nagging like a wife.

“Seriously honey...”

Ryeowook sighs.

“What? Are you going to complain?”

Jongwoon asks in a serious manner.

“Of course not. I just want to tell you that I love you so much and I miss you so much”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon before wearing his tuxedo jacket. She really wants to argue with her husband for being too conservative towards her, but she changes her mind because she knows that she will still end up wearing her husband’s tuxedo jacket. She knows that her husband will keep on insisting and she doesn’t want them to argue over a simple matter.

“Happy?”

Ryeowook asks.

“That’s better”

Jongwoon tells his wife, still not flashing a smile.

“Honey, please smile now okay. I’m already sorry so please stop giving me that face”

Ryeowook tells Jongwoon who still looks serious.

“Let’s go so umma and appa can already see you. Uncle Jaebeom and Aunt Gayoon want to see you too before they leave. They are actually waiting for you”

Jongwoon tells his wife. They start walking. Ryeowook greets the guests with a sweet smile on her lips.

“I’ll be leaving tonight honey. I’ll be in Berlin for business trip. It’s for HelloTalk. I’ll be there for three days”

“You’re leaving me again?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling sad to know that her husband will be out of the country again and be away from her for three days.

“It’s important and—”

“But honey...I want your time. You’re always away from me. Why do you always need to be busy?”

“Don’t complain because you’re also busy like me”

Jongwoon frowns at Ryeowook who just keep quiet, avoiding arguing with her husband. The couple walks towards Sohee who is having a happy chat with Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Finally honeybee!”

Sohee happily hugs her daughter-in-law upon seeing her.

“Where have you been?”

Sohee asks with concern in her voice.

“Sorry mom”

Ryeowook apologizes. It’s the only thing that she can do at that moment—to say sorry. She doesn’t know how she will tell to her in-laws, especially to her husband the reason why she’s late in the party.

“I’m sorry Minnie. I have a magazine interview today. I’m really sorry. I’m late. I missed the most important part of the party”

Ryeowook tells her sister-in-law, hugging her sweetly.

“It’s okay unnie. I understand. Kyu  and I understand so no need to worry about it”

Sungmin tells Ryeowook, smiling at her.

“But you still have a lot of explaining to do. If you know what I mean”

Kyuhyun tells his sister who feels nervous because she knows that Jongwoon and Heechul won’t let her get away from it without explaining herself.

“Nice outfit baby boo”

Kyuhyun tells Ryeowook, teasing her because she’s wearing Jongwoon’s tuxedo jacket. Ryeowook frowns at her brother.

“Don’t frown because your hubby is just protecting you...he’s paranoid because he is really worried that you will become a star someday”

Kyuhyun tells his sister, laughing softly.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks, hitting Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Kyu baby, please stop teasing unnie okay”

Sungmin tells her husband, pouting at him. Kyuhyun stops laughing when Heechul arrives with Jaebeom and Gayoon.

“There you are darling”

Gayoon hugs Ryeowook, feeling happy to see her. Ryeowook smiles and bows her head to Jaebeom and Gayoon who are both smiling at her.

“Where are Jeonghwa and Jisung?”

Ryeowook asks, looking for Taecyeon’s cousins. Gayoon shakes her head.

“They want to be here and meet Minnie but they need to go back to New York and Paris because school will begin soon. Jeonghwa left last week while Jisung left yesterday”

Gayoon tell Ryeowook.

“Now that we already see you, I guess Gayoon and I should leave now. I hope the next time that we see you and Jongwoonie, you guys already have a cute and adorable baby okay. Chul and Sohee will surely be happy to have a lot of grandchildren”

Jaebeom tells Ryeowook. Jongwoon and Ryeowook just smile at him.

“Nice meeting you Minnie. You’re a wonderful woman just like your mom. Kyu is lucky to have you. You take care of yourself and the baby”

Jaebeom tells Sungmin, smiling brightly at her.

“Thanks for coming Uncle Jaebeom and Aunt Gayoon. I know that both of you are really busy, so thank you so much for spending time with me and my family. I really appreciate your presence in my party”

Sungmin tells them. She and Kyuhyun bow at them as well as Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

“Good luck in being the COO of the seven companies that your father-in-law entrusted to you. Let’s have a chat sometimes. You and Jongwoon should visit the Blue House sometimes okay”

“Yes uncle”

Jaebeom shakes Heechul’s hand as well as Kyuhyun and Jongwoon’s hand. He gives Sohee, Ryeowook and Sungmin a hug.

“We’re going now”

“Take care”

Jaebeom and Gayoon were about to leave with their bodyguards when uninvited reporters and paparazzi arrive in the room. The security team of Kim Grand Hotel try to stop them, but they are so many that it’s hard for them to control and stop those uninvited guests to go inside the room.

“Ryeowook-shi!”

They run towards Ryeowook upon seeing her.

“What is the current status of your relationship with Myungsoo-shi? Why are you two together at the Han River Park awhile ago?”

“Are you guys dating?”

“Are you already divorce with your husband Kim Jongwoon?

The reporters start to ask while paparazzi start taking photos and videos.

“What is going on? What are they talking about? Who let them in?”

Heechul asks, feeling confused of the situation. One of the reporters look at Heechul who looks confused of the situation. She moves towards him.

“Mr. Kim, is it true that Ryeowook-shi and Jongwoon-shi are having a marital problem?”

She asks Heechul who frowns at her.

“Yah! Will you please—”

“Some say that they are already divorce and you and your wife are just covering up the issue so it won’t be exposed in the public”

She tells Heechul, interrupting him from talking.

“How true is it that Ryeowook-shi is cheating on you?”

A reporter asks Jongwoon.

“What? Where on earth did you—”

“She and Myungsoo-shi are already dating, right?”

Another reporter asks. The guests are starting to whisper to each other upon hearing the reporters questions.

“Ryeowook-shi, please answer us. We need to know your side. Are you and Myungsoo-shi really dating or you and him are already back together?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Just leave now okay!”

Ryeowook tells them, feeling angry and nervous at the same time.

“Then how do you explain this video? It’s all over the news and in different social medias”

One reporter tells Ryeowook, showing her the video of her and Myungsoo hugging each other at the Han River Park. The guests who are still in the Grand Ballroom start whispering while watching the video in their mobile phone. Jongwoon looks at his wife angrily. Ryeowook slowly shakes her head, controlling her tears from falling. Zhoumi runs towards Ryeowook, leaving Victoria with Yuri.

“Wookie will not answer any question so please leave now. Stop harassing her okay”

Zhoumi tells them.

“But Mr. Zhou, how will you explain the video? It’s Ryeowook-shi and Myungsoo-shi. It’s very clear that it was them”

One reporter tells Zhoumi who doesn’t know how he will deny the issue because the video is very clear; it was really Ryeowook who is in the video hugging her ex-boyfriend.

“This is harassment! We’re going to take legal action if you will not leave now and still insist to get my wife’s side! This is ambush and harassment!”

Jongwoon tells the reporters and paparazzi, feeling really angry towards them and of course to his wife.

“So the rumor is true? They are really divorce?”

“Maybe the Kim family is just hiding the truth to protect their son from embarrassment”

“Maybe that’s the reason why they don’t have a baby yet because they are already divorce a long time and they are just putting up a show to hide the truth”

Some of the guests start talking to each other, speculating things that are not even true.

“Kyu, what is going on? Why are there reporters here? What are they talking about?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun just shakes his head because he is also confused on the current situation.

“The girl in the video is not Wookie unnie, right? I mean...it’s fake...someone edited it or something”

“No baby. It’s really baby boo. We can’t deny it”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, sighing softly because of embarrassment.

“So it’s true that your marriage to Mr. Kim Jongwoon is just for publicity?”

“The truth is you and Myungsoo-shi are still together”

Reporters tell Ryeowook, harassing her more so she will speak. Ryeowook just stare at them with teary eyes. She feels lost and she doesn’t know what to do. She can here people talking about her and her marriage to Jongwoon. She feels embarrassed towards her in-laws for putting the Kim family in trouble again and for embarrassing them in front of so many people. She also feels embarrassed towards Jaebeom and Gayoon. Commotion starts when the security guards start sending the uninvited guests away by force. People start pushing each other.

“Guard the President and the First Lady. Make sure that they will leave this place safely with their bodyguards”

Heechul tells the head of the security. More security guards have been deployed to guard the President and the First Lady. Some of Heechul’s bodyguards help the security to ensure the safety of Jabeom and Gayoon as they leave the place. Heechul tells his other bodyguards to help Taeyeon and Jungmo leave the place safely. He orders his driver to drop them at the Kim mansion.

“Love, you, Hani and our kids should go now”

Heechul tells his wife.

“OMO!”

Dasom shouts because Sungmin almost fall on the floor because people keep on pushing each other. It’s good that Siwon catches her.

“Baby”

Kyuhyun holds his wife closer to him.

“Kyu, I’m feeling sick”

Sungmin whispers before hugging her husband, resting her head on his chest.

“Umma, Minnie is not okay”

Dasom tells her mother, pulling her towards Sungmin.

“She’s feeling sick umma”

Kyuhyun tells his mother-in-law, feeling worried. They start to panic when Sungmin throws up on Kyuhyun’s formal attire.

“Love, we need to bring our baby bunny in the hospital!”

Sohee tells her husband, feeling worried towards their daughter.

“Go up in the eighth floor now!”

“But..”

“NOW!”

Heechul tells his wife because the situation is getting chaotic.

“We need to go at the eighth floor now. Just give Minnie a first aid first. We can’t leave the hotel because some reporters are already waiting outside the hotel”

Hani tells her sister. Sohee nods.

“Just hold her closer okay”

Sohee tells Kyuhyun who nods at her. He can’t carry Sungmin because the room is really crowded and chaotic.

“JONGWOON-AH!”

Heechul shouts to catch his son’s attention.

“YOU AND HONEYBEE SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR MOM AND HANI! GO UP TO THE EIGHTH FLOOR NOW!”

Heechul shouts. He tells some security guards to help Siwon, Sunhwa and Minho leave the place safely. Jongwoon orders some of his bodyguards to secure the safety of Victoria, Zhoumi and Yuri and make sure that they will leave the place safely. Siwon holds his wife and his son closer to him as they leave the place with the security guards.

“STAY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!”

Sohee shouts so her kids can hear her. Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand and was about to follow Kyuhyun from behind when Ryeowook loses her grip on his hand because one reporter pulls her so she wouldn’t be able to go away.

“HONEY! HELP ME!”

Ryeowook shouts, trying to escape from the reporter.

“YAH! LET ME GO!”

Ryeowook shouts, but the reporter doesn’t want to let go of her. She even falls on the floor for trying to pull her arm away from the reporter’s grip. Jongwoon quickly walks towards her and holds get other hand to help her stand. The reporter pull Ryeowook away from Jongwoon.

“Yah! Let go of my wife!”

Jongwoon tells the reporter, giving him a serious glare. But the reporter doesn’t want to let go.

“I TOLD YOU TO LET GO OF MY WIFE!”

Jongwoon raises his voice because of anger as he pulls Ryeowook away but the reporter is holding her arm tightly, hurting her. Jongwoon was about to hit the reporter when some of his bodyguards with the security arrive to help him and Ryeowook. The security guards stop the reporters and paparazzi in chasing Ryeowook as the couple leave the place safely with Jongwoon’s other bodyguards to meet the others at the eighth floor.

~~~

The Kims are inside the Conference Room at the eighth floor except for Heechul and Jongwoon. There are security guards standing outside to guard the place. Jongwoon is talking to Mir outside the Conference Room, giving him instructions because he will no longer go to Berlin with him and his Executive Vice-President for their business trip. He needs to stay in South Korea because of what happen on that night. He needs to he there for his family, especially for his wife. On the other hand, Heechul is still inside the Grand Ballroom, making sure that nobody is hurt because of the commotion. He apologizes to Jaebeom and Gayoon as well as to the other guests for what happen in the party. The security team with the help of the Kim family’s bodyguards manage to stop the commotion and send those uninvited guests away.

 

Meanwhile inside the Conference Room...

 

“You and Kyu should go with me later in the hospital. I’ll check you in my clinic”

Sohee tells Sungmin who is carefully drinking a glass of water.

“Umma, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me”

Sungmin tells her mother who is staring at her worriedly.

“Minnie, I’m really sorry...I...I...”

Ryeowook stares at Sungmin with teary eyes. She feels worried about Sungmin and her baby.

“Yah! If something bad happen to my child you’ll get it Kim Ryeowook! You will really get it!”

Kyuhyun tells his sister, staring at her seriously.

“Kyu, stop that okay”

Sungmin tells her husband. She doesn’t want him to throw a fight with Ryeowook and hate her because she knows that her sister-in-law is already feeling devastated because of what happen on that night.

“It’s okay unnie. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. I’m just feeling nauseated and scared because of what happen awhile ago. But I’m fine. My baby and I are fine, so don’t worry”

Sungmin tells her sister-in-law who is about to cry while biting her thumb, looking really nervous and worried.

“What do you mean that you’re fine? You just throw up awhile ago, you feel nauseated and you look pale and you’re telling us that you’re fine? Of course you’re not fine, so stop pretending okay”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, frowning at her. He feels worried about her and their baby and at the same time he feels angry and really upset to his sister for the trouble that she did. He feels embarrassed to the Kim family because Ryeowook is causing trouble again, giving Heechul and Sohee headache, especially Jongwoon. Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook seriously.

“What the hell is that huh Kim Ryeowook? You’re late because you secretly meet your ex-boyfriend at the Park and have a date with him and hug him? What the ing hell is that? What is happening to you huh? Are you out of your mind?”

Kyuhyun asks angrily.

“Oppa, it’s not like that”

“THEN WHAT? YAH! YOU’RE MARRIED, SO WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND?!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger.

“Kyu, stop that please”

Sungmin tells her husband, holding his hand to stop him from getting mad at Ryeowook. Sohee stands in-between the siblings.

“Both of you please calm down. This is not the right time to fight okay. You will just make the situation worst, so stop it now”

Sohee tells them. Kyuhyun sighs.

“Sorry about that umma”

Kyuhyun tells his mother-in-law, apologizing for his bad temper.

“It will be fine okay”

Sohee tells Ryeowook, gently patting her cheek. Jongwoon went inside the room with Heechul and Youngji. Everyone takes a seat and focuses their eyes upon Heechul who looks so serious.

“Honey”

Ryeowook stares at her husband who looks so serious. She holds his hand but Jongwoon pulls his hand away from her, indicating that he is angry towards her. Ryeowook’s heart jumps when someone slams his hand on the table; it was Heechul and he looks really angry and serious.

“Oppa, I think we should call for a press conference to clear everything”

Hani tells Heechul who shakes his head.

“There will be no press conference. Nobody in the family will speak in public”

“Why? If nobody will speak from our family then—”

“SHUT UP HANI! THERE WILL BE NO PRESS CONFERENCE OKAY!”

Heechul raises his voice because of anger and disappointment, making Sohee, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Dasom’s heart beat fast because of nervousness and because he looks scary when he is angry.

“Fine. I’m just giving you an option. I’m just saying my opinion”

“BUT I’M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!”

Heechul tells his sister-in-law angrily, making her frown.

“Unnie, please”

Sohee whispers to her sister while slowly shaking her head. She doesn’t want Hani to argue with her husband.

“I hate your husband whenever he is like that”

Hani tells her sister, speaking in a soft voice. She shakes her head and sighs softly.

“What happen tonight is really...”

Heechul stops talking. He takes a deep breath, trying to control his anger. He is really angry at his daughter-in-law...so angry that he wants to resent her.

“This is the worst thing that you’ve done Kim Ryeowook!”

“But dad, everything was—”

“SHUT UP! I’M NOT ASKING YOU TO SPEAK!”

Heechul stares at Ryeowook seriously. He slams his hand angrily on the table. Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes. She can feel her father-in-law’s hatred towards her.

“Mimi told me that he told you and your PA to go straight here after your magazine interview. But what the hell did you do? Instead of following Mimi’s order, you disobey him! The worst part is you didn’t even tell any of us about your plan on meeting your ex-boyfriend at that park! You’re being too careless don’t you know that?!”

“Dad, I can explain...the—

“I’M NOT ASKING YOU TO SPEAK! I’M NOT EVEN ASKING FOR YOUR EXPLANATION!”

Heechul yells angrily.

“Just shut up okay. You’re just making the situation worst, so shut up”

Jongwoon whispers to his wife. Heechul takes a deep breath to compose his self.

“You didn’t even think about your husband...about us...you didn’t even think about what will be the consequences of your stupidity! It can affect the reputation of the family and it can have a great impact to your husband’s reputation too! Did you ever think about it?”

Heechul tells Ryeowook who didn’t answer.

“Alright...”

Heechul takes a deep breath, trying to calm his self.

“Nobody will speak in the public. There will be no press conference this time. The only people who are allowed to speak in the public is our family spokesperson and lawyers. Nobody will go out without bringing their bodyguards”

Heechul tells them. He looks at Dasom.

“You will stay in our house for the meantime until the issue dies”

Heechul tells his daughter. Dasom nods her head, afraid of her father. Heechul looks at Jongwoon.

“I already hire investigators to investigate about the issue”

“You don’t need to do that appa because I can do it. I’ll have my own investigation about it so just leave it to me. I am Wookie’s husband and I’m the one who needs to make a move”

“No! You’re not going to do that!”

Heechul stares at her son seriously.

“I know that you’re honeybee’s husband but I am your father. I’m still the head of the family. You’re not going to do anything about it. Do you understand me Kim Jongwoon?”

Heechul asks. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Yes appa”

“What I want you to do is fix your marriage with your wife!”

“There’s nothing wrong with me and Wookie”

“Oh really? Is that what you two think?”

Heechul asks, staring at Jongwoon and Ryeowook seriously.

“You both prioritize your work and career! Instead of giving each other quality time and spending more time with each other, you always choose your work and choose to be busy all the time. You don’t even want to have a child and start your own family. Now tell me. Is that what you call marriage?”

Heechul asks the couple.

“You and your wife should talk and fix whatever you need to fix in your marriage because you two are starting to disappointment me now. I’m serious. Don’t make me hate you and honeybee”

Heechul tells his son before focusing his eyes on his daughter-in-law who is controlling her tears from falling.

“As for you...”

Heechul sighs before continuing.

“I already talk to Mimi and we’re going to have a meeting with Mr. Lee tomorrow. You will be in hiatus for the meantime until this scandal dies. Please surrender your mobile phone”

Heechul tells Ryeowook who gets her mobile phone inside her clutch bag and surrenders it to her father-in-law.

“You will only stay at home. You’re not allowed to go out unless it is an important matter or family matter. Do I make myself clear Kim Ryeowook?”

“Yes dad”

“Good”

Heechul looks at Sungmin who is holding her head, still feeling nauseated.

“How is she?”

Heechul asks his wife, feeling worried to his daughter.

“Baby bunny and Kyu will go with me so I can check her in my clinic to make sure that she and the baby are fine”

“Okay. I’ll see you at home. I need to go now to Kim Corporation to have a meeting with our family’s spokesperson and lawyers”

“Hani unnie will go with you”

Sohee tells her husband before looking at her older sister. She holds her hand.

“Please unnie”

Sohee tells her sister. She wants her to be with Heechul because she’s afraid that her husband will make a stupid decision because he is angry. Hani nods her head.

“Let’s go”

Heechul tells his sister-in-law.

“Be safe”

Sohee tells them before they leave with Youngji. She walks towards Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

“It will be alright. Just understand him. He’s feeling stressed and worried. He only wants what is good for both of you because he cares and he loves you both so much. You two should go home now. Be safe”

Sohee tells the couple. She gives them a peck on their cheeks.

“I’ll be the one who will drop bumblebee at home. Don’t worry about her umma because she’ll be safe”

Taecyeon tells his future mother-in-law.

“Take care both of you”

Sohee tells them. She kisses their cheeks before leaving with Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“We should leave too”

Taecyeon whispers to his girlfriend.

“But baby”

“This is not a good time to comfort and talk to them. It’s between husband and wife so we should not meddle”

Dasom nods sadly at her boyfriend.

“Hyung, bumblebee and I will go now. Take care”

Taecyeon tells Jongwoon.

“Take care of my sister”

“Yes hyung”

Dasom stares at her brother and sister-in-law sadly before leaving with Taecyeon.

“Honey, I can ex—”

“I don’t want to hear anything”

Jongwoon tells his wife, stopping her from talking. He stands up.

“Driver ahjusshi will be the one who will drop you home”

“Why? Where are you going?”

“It’s none of your business”

“Of course it is my business because I’m your wife”

“Then I’m taking away your right as my wife!”

Jongwoon tells his wife, making her eyes grow big.

“Honey...what do you mean by that?”

Ryeowook asks nervously. Jongwoon didn’t answer. He just turns his back away and leaves the room.

“Please honey...no...don’t do this to us...please...”

Ryeowook whispers, feeling worried because she’s thinking that maybe Jongwoon will already divorce her because of what happen.

“Why am I so stupid?”

Ryeowook asks herself. She buries her beautiful face on her palms as tears finally fall from her eyes.

~~~

Yoona is happily sitting inside her office, waiting for her ex-fiancè to arrive. She received a call from Jongwoon on that night, asking her whereabouts.

“I wonder what he wants from me”

Yoona flashes an evil smile.

“Maybe he’ll tell me that he will already divorce his wife because he’s already tired of drama”

Yoona happily claps her hands.

“How are you going to escape from your scandal huh Kim Ryeowook? You’re ruined now. Thanks to your stupid ex-boyfriend. Both of you are careless”

Yoona laughs softly, feeling her victory.

“Jongwoon will surely be mine soon. Ryeowook-shi and Myungsoo-shi will never win against me. I’m sure that Jongwoon will divorce his wife soon and go back to me. He is for me and not for that who only knows how to cause and bring trouble”

Yoona happily tells herself. She feels really happy and satisfied on what she did—put Ryeowook in scandal. She feels happy because she successfully executed her evil plan with the help of her friends who are reporters. They really don’t want to help Yoona with her plan because they are afraid to lose their jobs and because they know that they will go against Heechul and Jongwoon. They are afraid because the Kim family is really powerful and influential and they know that they will never win against them. But Yoona promise them that her plan will be smooth and the Kims will never find out that they are the one who put Ryeowook in scandal. After few talks, Yoona manage to convince her friends. They follow Ryeowook secretly and they were lucky enough that on that night, Ryeowook and Myungsoo secretly meet at the Han River Park. They recorded a video of the ex-couple and happily show it to Yoona before putting it in different social medias. They use their connections in different TV Networks for them to be able to show the video to the public before inviting other reporters and paparazzi to go at the Kim Grand Hotel to make a scene in Sungmin’s party. Since Ryeowook and Myungsoo are both famous celebrity, a lot of people and fans view the video of them meeting at the Han River Park and hug each other. The public start talking about it, spreading fake rumors and speculating things about the real relationship status of Ryeowook and Myungsoo. The public becomes curious and the rumor about Ryeowook and Jongwoon marrying each other for publicity start to rise again.

“I’m sure that Heechul appa and Sohee umma are really angry and they will already hate their daughter-in-law. Heechul appa will surely tell Jongwoonie to divorce that . Of course Jongwoonie will follow and he’ll go back to me and marry me. I’ll be the new Mrs. Kim Jongwoon soon”

Yoona tells herself, flashing a bright smile. Luna knocks on the door softly before going inside Yoona’s office with Jongwoon.

“Ms. Im, Mr. Kim is here to talk to you”

Luna tells her boss. Yoona nods her head.

“You can go home now Luna. I’ll be the one who will close the boutique. See you tomorrow”

Yoona happily tells her secretary. Luna bows at her and to Jongwoon before going out of the office, leaving Yoona and Jongwoon alone.

“So, what brings you here? It’s already late at night baby. Does your wife knows that you’re here?”

Yoona asks, smiling at her ex-fiancè who is staring at her seriously.

“What’s up with your face? Why are you frowning? Are you not happy to see me baby?”

Yoona asks before standing up. She walks towards Jongwoon.

“Why? Is your wife giving you a hard time again? I’ve heard about her new scandal with her ex-boyfriend. Is she cheating on you?”

Yoona asks. Jongwoon looks at her, shooting her a serious glare.

“You should divorce her baby”

Yoona slowly shakes her head.

“A man like you doesn’t deserve a like her. You—”

Yoona didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Jongwoon holds her cheeks tightly. He pushes her hard on the wall, hurting her.

“What are you doing Jongwoonie? Let me go! You’re hurting me!”

Yoona tells Jongwoon with teary eyes. She feels nervous because Jongwoon looks so serious and he keeps on shooting her a serious glare, still holding her cheeks tightly, squeezing it because of anger.

“You’re going to...break...my jaw...let me go”

Yoona tells Jongwoon, feeling a great pain.

“Tell me the truth if you don’t want me to break and crash your face!”

Jongwoon tells his ex-fianceè, feeling angry at her. He has the feeling that Yoona is the one who put his wife in scandal because he recognizes some of the reporters who break in his sister’s party—some of the reporters are Yoona’s friends and Jongwoon recognize them.

“It’s you, right? You’re the one who put my wife in scandal!”

Jongwoon tells Yoona angrily.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! Let me go!”

Yoona answer, pretending that she’s innocent. Jongwoon let go of Yoona’s cheek before he can break her jaw.

“It’s not my fault if your wife is a !”

Yoona tells Jongwoon angrily. Jongwoon punches the wall as hard as he can, purposely missing Yoona’s face. Blood starts to drip on Jongwoon’s right hand, but he doesn’t care. He doesn’t care about the pain that he’s feeling on that moment.

“My wife is not a !”

Jongwoon tells Yoona angrily. Yoona’s heart starts beating fast because of fear. That’s her first time seeing her ex-fiancè gets angry like that and he’s really scary. Jongwoon gives her a deadly glare.

“I told you to leave me and my wife alone and not to hurt her! But you didn’t listen! You really want to test my patience? Then I’ll give you what you want!”

“Are you threatening me?”

Yoona asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Listen to me very carefully...”

Jongwoon stares at Yoona seriously.

“You can never fool me because I know you so well. Just make sure that I’m not going to catch you”

Jongwoon holds Yoona’s cheeks again, making her squirm because of pain.

“Hide whatever lies that you need to hide. Pretend to be innocent as much as you want because once I catch you....once I find out that you’re behind my wife’s scandal...you’re over...you will really get it! Don’t forget who I am. I am Kim Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon tells his ex-fianceè, killing her with his deadly glare before letting her go. Jongwoon turns his back around and starts walking towards the door.

“Can you really do that to me? Can you really hurt the woman you once love huh Kim Jongwoon?”

Yoona asks, controlling her anger. Jongwoon turns around to look at her.

“Of course I can. Who are you to me?”

Jongwoon shakes his head.

“You’re nothing in my life! Everything about us already end a long time ago since the day you run away on our wedding day! I don’t love you anymore and that’s the truth! So stop being a !”

Jongwoon tells Yoona. He turns his back away and leaves the office, leaving Yoona alone.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Yoona shouts angrily. She throws the vase that was on top of the center table, breaking it.

“Damn it! That will never win against me! The game is not yet over....it’s just starting”

Yoona whispers while clenching her fist angrily.

~~~

Kyuhyun went out from the bathroom after taking a warm shower.

“Where did she go?”

Kyuhyun asks his self when he didn’t see his wife on their bed. He goes out from the master’s bedroom to look for Sungmin. He found her at the balcony.

“What is she doing here?”

Kyuhyun whispers. He quietly walks towards Sungmin and hugs her from behind.

“What are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Oh my gosh Kyu! You almost give me a heart attack”

Sungmin tells her husband, feeling her heart beating fast because she was shock when someone suddenly hugs her from behind.

“Sorry baby. I didn’t mean to scare you”

Kyuhyun apologizes. He gives her a peck on her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.

“I told you to sleep, right? But what are you doing here? You’re being a hardheaded wifey”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, embracing her sweetly in his arms.

“I’m just watching the stars”

Sungmin answers.

“But it’s already late at night baby. You should be sleeping by now. You and our  little angel should sleep now and not to watch the stars”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, gently rubbing her tummy, making her smile.

“Well...”

Sungmin slowly turns around to face her husband. She wraps her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun smiles and wraps his arms around Sungmin’s waist, gently pulling her closer to him. Sungmin smiles when Kyuhyun kisses her lips softly.

“I can’t sleep Kyu”

“Why? Is there something wrong? Are you feeling pain or something?”

Kyuhyun asks with concern in his voice. Sungmin slowly shakes her head. She starts brushing a finger on Kyuhyun’s eyebrow.

“I’m thinking about Jongwoonie oppa and Wookie unnie. I’m really worried about them. You see. The things that happen tonight in the party is really—”

Kyuhyun gently presses a finger on his wife’s soft lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhh”

Kyuhyun whispers softly. He shakes his head.

“Don’t forget what umma tells you awhile ago while she’s checking you in her clinic. You must not think about what happen tonight in the party. Thinking too much and worrying too much will only bring you stress and it will not be good for you and our little angel in your womb”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, reminding her about Sohee’s advice.

“I know baby”

Sungmin sighs sadly.

“But I can’t help it. I’m really worried . Appa is really angry and I don’t want him to hate oppa and unnie”

Sungmin tells her husband sadly.

“Baby boo made a big mistake this time. Of course appa will hate her. She’s being really stupid this time”

Kyuhyun tells his wife, still hating his sister for what she did and he really thinks that Ryeowook is stupid for doing such thing. Sungmin frowns at him.

“Don’t say that”

“What? I’m just telling you baby. Baby boo is stupid. She never learn from her mistakes before. You see. She’s always careless and happy go lucky like Minho and that’s why they always end up putting their selves in trouble and bring headache to other people”

“But still...”

Sungmin sighs softly. She looks at her husband sadly.

“What if oppa and unnie get divorce? I don’t want that to happen”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun sadly. She’s really worried that the scandal will affect Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s marriage.

“Do you really think that your Jongwoonie oppa can do it? Divorce my hardheaded happy go lucky sister?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes her head.

“I don’t know Kyu. I know that he’s my brother now but there are still a lot of things that I don’t know about him. I know that marriage is very sacred to him and that he truly love Wookie unnie with all his being. I’m just worried that this scandal will bring chaos in their marriage and oppa might get tired of loving unnie”

Sungmin tells her husband worriedly. Kyuhyun gently flicks his wife’s forehead.

“Yah! What are you saying huh? You’re being paranoid”

Kyuhyun tells his wife. He holds her hand and softly kisses it.

“I know that Jongwoonie will never do that because he can never do that. He loves baby boo even though she’s a headache, brat, careless, can be stupid and crazy sometimes, hardheaded and happy go lucky woman. You see. This is not the first time that baby boo get herself and your family in trouble though I have to admit that what happened tonight is the worst trouble that she made but...”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“None of those trouble bring down baby boo’s marriage to your brother. So believe me baby, this scandal...no matter how worst it is, it will never and can never bring their marriage down because they truly love each other so much and I’m sure that Jongwoonie won’t allow it to break them and affect their marriage”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin, hoping that she will no longer think about it and worry about it. He holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and softly kisses her lips.

“Don’t think too much okay?”

“O—”

Sungmin holds her head, feeling dizzy.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

“I’m feeling dizzy again”

Sungmin answers. She hugs Kyuhyun and rests her head on his chest.

“Let’s stay like this for the meantime”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun hugs her and softly sings a lullaby for her and their little angel. Sungmin smiles and slowly closes her eyes, listening to Kyuhyun’s beautiful voice...the voice that never fails to calm her and always make her feel protected and loved.

“I think we should sleep now Min baby. I told you. You and our little angel should sleep now. He’s tired like us because of what happen tonight. He wants to take a ret now, so you two should sleep now okay”

Kyuhyun tells Sungmin after singing a lullaby for her and their little angel.

“Okay”

Sungmin whispers softly, still feeling dizzy. Kyuhyun carries her on his arms.

“Still dizzy?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly because Sungmin’s eyes are still closed and she looks pale.

“Yes...a little”

Sungmin answers in a soft voice.

“You’re being hardheaded and you’re making me worry too much”

“Sorry Kyu...please don’t get mad at me. Let’s go to our room now and sleep”

Sungmin tells her husband, feeling nauseated.

“You promise me something first”

“What is it?”

Sungmin asks and slowly opens her eyes to look at her husband who is staring at her worriedly.

“Promise me that you will no longer think what happen tonight. I know that you’re worried...well, all of us are worried. But please...don’t think about it anymore because I don’t know what to do if something bad will happen to you or to our little angel. Can you promise me that Min?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin slowly nods her head as an answer.

“Okay. Let’s go to our room now and sleep”

Kyuhyun kisses his wife.

“I love you so much Min”

“I love you more Kyu”

Sungmin tells Kyuhyun before closing her eyes. Kyuhyun leaves the balcony, carrying his wife. He goes inside their room so they can already sleep and take a rest.