Chapter 5

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

“I’m jealous oppa”

Kyuhyun stops eating. He looks at his sister who is pouting cutely at him.

“Jongwoonie told me about you proposing marriage to Minnie yesterday night. How come you didn’t even tell me about it? I’m jealous because you consult Jongwoonie about your plan on proposing marriage to Minnie and not me”

Ryeowook told her brother, feeling jealous of her husband because he is the one whom Kyuhyun consult about his plan on marrying Sungmin and not her.

“Since when did you hide something like that from me? We promise each other that we will still update each other about our plans and lives even though we’re already grownups and have our own lives now. How come Jongwoonie knows a lot about you and Minnie? When you start courting her, Jongwoonie knows about it. When you and Minnie became a couple, Jongwoonie knows and when you propose marriage to her, Jongwoonie knows”

Ryeowook told her brother. She frowns at him.

“How come Jongwoonie knows everything? How come he is more updated than me?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun smiles at his sister.

“Sunggyu knows everything too because he is the one who help me in courting Minnie”

“Sunggyu is your best friend, of course he will know about it because you tell everything to your best friend. But my Jongwoonie is just your brother-in-law, but he knows everything. I am your sister, but I know nothing. Get my point oppa?”

“Don’t be jealous my beautiful Baby Boo”

Kyuhyun smiles and gently pinches his sister’s nose.

“Your hubby needs to know everything because I need to ask for his permission and of course for Uncle Heechul and Aunt Sohee’s permission. They are Min’s family here in Seoul since Aunt Taeyeon is living far from her. Jongwoonie will surely kill me if I court Min without telling him. You know that he treats Min just like a sister”

Kyuhyun explains.

“And beside…”

Kyuhyun pouts at his sister.

“You’re always busy. I can’t even contact you. You don’t answer my calls and my text messages. I’m looking for you so I can invite you to hang out with me, but you’re always busy and the worst part is your husband doesn’t even know where you are. Seriously, are you really married to Jongwoonie? How come you don’t know each other’s whereabouts?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Ryeowook just nods her head as an answer.

“Just get pregnant soon, okay?”

Kyuhyun told his sister, teasing her.

“Oppa!”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“Why not? You supposed to give your husband a baby soon. You and Jongwoonie are already married for three years. Having a baby is not bad and I already want to have a cute niece or nephew. I promise to be a good uncle for your baby”

Kyuhyun told his sister happily. He already wants his sister to have a baby because he already misses taking care of a baby and he always believes that baby brings happiness in a family.

“I’m too busy to have a baby. I still don’t want to get pregnant. I need to focus on my projects and being pregnant is still not part of my plan”

“Yah! I’m telling you Baby Boo. If you won’t give your hubby a baby, he will surely divorce you”

“OPPA!!! I HATE YOU!!!”

Ryeowook shouts, making her brother laughs.

“Stop teasing me! I’ll tell Minnie about this so she will reprimand you”

Ryeowook told her brother, frowning at him. Kyuhyun stops laughing.

“But seriously Baby Boo, you should give him a baby soon so he won’t get grumpy and too sensitive all the time. He is always serious and grumpy, especially when you’re playing hide and seek with him”

Kyuhyun told his sister before laughing again. He loves teasing his sister and his brother-in-law because they are always sensitive about their married life.

“Oppa, stop laughing! Why did you invite me to have lunch with you? Just to tease me?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun stops laughing and looks at his sister who is about to cry because of him.

“I love you Baby Boo”

Kyuhyun told his sister, gently pinching her nose, making her smile again.

“Well anyway…”

Kyuhyun smiles at Ryeowook.

“There are three reasons why I invited you for lunch today. First is because I want to see you. I miss you because you never show yourself to me for like two months already”

“That’s because I’m busy”

“I know, but at least answer my calls or text messages. You should inform your husband about your whereabouts. Don’t play hide and seek with him all the time because he looks like a fool whenever he can’t answer those people asking about your whereabouts. Jongwoonie is your husband, so he always has the right to know where you are and he is always worried about you. Don’t forget that you’re already married now, so you should tell everything to your husband”

Kyuhyun told his sister, reprimanding her.

“Don’t reprimand me oppa”

“I’m just concern about you and Jongwoonie. The press people love to meddle with your married life because of your mysterious marriage to him and because it seems like Jongwoonie doesn’t know anything about you, especially all your projects and schedules. You know that his family is really private, so please avoid doing things that will raise a question about the real status of your married life with your husband because you’re putting your husband’s family at stake. Do you understand Kim Ryeowook?”

Kyuhyun asks. He cares so much for his sister and her marriage with Jongwoon and that’s why he is reprimanding her. He doesn’t want the media to always meddle with Ryeowook and Jongwoon’s married life. Kyuhyun is afraid that Ryeowook’s in-laws will hate her for always getting herself involved in a scandal and for dragging Jongwoon’s name in some of her scandals.

“You better listen to me Baby Boo if you don’t want to have regret in the future”

“I know oppa”

Ryeowook nods her head.

“The next reason why I want to have lunch with you is to tell you the good news about me and Min being engaged to each other. I want to surprise you about that thing, but I guess Jongwoonie already told you before I do. Lastly, so you won’t get jealous with Jongwoonie anymore…”

Kyuhyun flashes a bright smile.

“I’m going to ask for a simple favor”

“What favor?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling excited.

“I need your wedding planner’s number”

Kyuhyun answered. Ryeowook claps her hands happily.

“No problem oppa. I’ll send it to you later. I’ll help you to set an appointment with Ms. Sooyoung. I’ll give her a call later. I’m sure that your wedding with Minnie will be beautiful and really memorable just like my wedding with my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook told her brother, giggling happily.

“I’ll be available next week, Friday after lunch. Maybe two in the afternoon”

Kyuhyun informs his sister. Ryeowook nods her head.

“No problem oppa. I’m already excited for your wedding”

Ryeowook told her brother happily. She is happy for Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Does umma already know about your relationship with Minnie?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun shook his head as an answer.

“You supposed to tell her now that you’re already planning to marry Minnie. It’s not good to keep hiding it from umma”

“Min and I will have dinner with her tonight”

“How about Krystal?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun’s expression suddenly becomes sad.

“She hates me. She doesn’t want me to marry other woman because she still wants me and Seulgi to be back together. She won’t attend the wedding”

“Spoiled brat”

“Do you think I’m being selfish?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly.

“Can she not understand why you and her mom need to divorce each other?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“Well…sometimes, children should also understand their parents”

Ryeowook sighs softly.

“I know that every parent is always willing to give up their own happiness for the sake of their children, but oppa it’s not wrong to be happy. Krystal should understand that. It’s just my opinion oppa. I’m sorry. I can’t give you a proper advice when it comes to that matter because I’m not yet a parent. I still don’t have a child, so I don’t know what to say. The only thing that I know is that every person should follow their happiness because life is about being happy”

Ryeowook told her brother.

“But don’t worry oppa…”

Ryeowook smiles at Kyuhyun.

“Krystal is a sweet girl just like Minnie. I’m sure that they will like each other. Maybe Krystal is still having a hard time to adjust, but she will surely understand soon.

Ryeowook told her brother. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I hope so”

“Things will be hard at first, but it will also get better”

Ryeowook told her brother, cheering him up.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are sitting inside Anemone Garden of Spring Camp Hotel, a luxury hotel that was owned by Kim Jongwoon. They are waiting for Sunhwa to arrive for their dinner with her.

“Baby, we’re going to meet Ms. Choi Soo—“

Kyuhyun stops talking because Sungmin is spacing out.

“What is wrong with her? Why is she always spacing out?”

Kyuhyun asks his self worriedly. He kisses Sungmin’s cheek, hoping to catch her attention. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun.

“What is that for?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun puts his hand on Sungmin’s cheek and gently caresses it.

“Is there something wrong Min baby? I’ve noticed that you’re always spacing out. I’m talking with you. Are you not interested on talking about our wedding?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

“I’m sorry Kyu. I’m just thinking something”

Sungmin replied. She’s thinking about their dinner with Sunhwa. Sungmin is feeling nervous to see her soon to be mother-in-law because she knows that Sunhwa will get mad at them if she finally finds out about her relationship with Kyuhyun.

“You’re thinking about what? What is bothering your mind? I want to know”

Kyuhyun told his fiancée, but she didn’t answer. Sungmin just shook her head.

“Was it about our dinner with umma?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin just stares at him worriedly.

“Min…”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand.

“We already talk about this, right?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“I’m just afraid. I’m feeling nervous. Ma’am Sunhwa will surely get mad at us. You see. We hide everything to her and now we’re going to tell her that we’re getting married soon. Of course she will—“

“Who is getting married soon?”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at the owner of the voice. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast upon seeing Sunhwa who just arrives inside the Anemone Garden. They didn’t notice her arrival because they are busy talking to each other. Sungmin quickly stands up and bows at Kyuhyun’s mother.

“Good evening ma’am”

Sungmin told Sunhwa, greeting her. Sunhwa ignores her. She focuses her eyes upon her son.

“What is your secretary doing here? It’s our dinner together, right?”

Sunhwa asks.

“Umma, please have a seat. I’ll explain everything”

Kyuhyun told his mother. Sunhwa sits down. She notices her son holding Sungmin’s hand, telling her to sit down. The waiters serve their dinner before leaving the garden.

“What is the meaning of this Cho Kyuhyun?”

Sunhwa asks before looking at Sungmin.

“Is this still part of your job? Accompanying your boss in his dinner with his mother?”

Sunhwa asks, frowning at Sungmin.

“Umma, Min is not here to accompany me. She’s here because she’s invited here. This dinner is our dinner with you”

Kyuhyun told his mother. Sunhwa stares at him curiously.

“Min and I need to tell you something”

Kyuhyun told his mother. He holds Sungmin’s hand and shows it to Sunhwa who quickly notices the engagement ring on Sungmin’s left ring finger.

“Min and I are getting married soon”

Kyuhyun told his mother, making her laugh.

“Don’t make me laugh son”

Sunhwa told her son. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“It’s not a joke umma. I love Min and we’re really getting married soon”

Kyuhyun told his mother. Sunhwa stops laughing and gives her son an angry glare.

“Who told you that you can marry a cheap girl like her?”

Sunhwa asks. She looks at Sungmin and gives her a disgusted look.

“You divorce Seulgi because of a poor girl like her? How cheap?”

Sunhwa told her son, insulting Sungmin.

“Stop that umma!”

Kyuhyun told his mother, feeling angry with her.

“Shut up Cho Kyuhyun!”

Sunhwa told her son. She looks at the couple angrily.

“Don’t you have shame?”

Sunhwa asks Sungmin.

“You’re having a relationship with your boss? What are you his mistress? Are you really that desperate to live in luxury and that’s why you’re going to open your legs in front of my son and seduce him and marry him?”

Sunhwa asks. Sungmin shook her head, controlling her tears from falling.

“I love Kyu”

Sungmin told Sunhwa.

“Of course you love him because of his wealth!”

Sunhwa told Sungmin angrily.

“You divorce Seulgi because of her?”

Sunhwa asks her son angrily. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Seulgi and I are over. We don’t love each other anymore and that’s why we get divorce. Min got nothing to do with my divorce with her”

Kyuhyun explains.

“Are you even thinking Cho Kyuhyun? How about Krystal?”

Sunhwa asks, feeling concern with her granddaughter. She knows that Krystal will have a hard time to deal with the situation and she might feel insecure to have a “ and cheap” stepmother.

“Do you even think about your daughter’s well-being? She might feel insecure because she’s going to have a and cheap stepmother. She will feel inferior knowing that her father divorce her mother because of his cheap homewrecker !”

“MIN IS NOT A !”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger.

“She’s not my mistress umma. I already told you that she’s got nothing to do with my divorce with Seulgi!”

“Stop being insane. You’re not going to marry that of yours!”

“Siwon appa already give his blessing to us. You can never stop me from marrying Min!”

Krystal told his mother, giving her an angry look. Sunhwa bites her lower lip, suddenly feeling angry with her husband upon knowing that he already gives them his blessing.

“Are you telling me that this is more important than me and your daughter?”

Sunhwa asks.

“Krystal will understand”

Kyuhyun told his mother.

“Now, if you can’t accept my decision in marrying Min, I won’t force you. I love her and we’re getting married soon whether you like it or not”

Kyuhyun told his mother, earning a hard slap from her. Sungmin’s heart keeps on beating fast because of nervousness.

“Marry your if you want! But don’t you ever expect me to treat her like I treat Seulgi. I won’t dare lower myself to a cheap homewrecker like her! You’re such a shame in the family Cho Kyuhyun! You, your sister and your brother are all hardheaded and shame in the family!”

Sunhwa told her son angrily. She looks at Sungmin and gives her a deadly glare before leaving the place.

~~~

“I DON’T WANT TO DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE!!!”

Krystal shouts at her stepmother, shoving the cup of hot chocolate that Sungmin was holding causing it to spill on Sungmin’s right wrist. The head maid quickly moves towards Sungmin to check on her.

“Young lady, you’re not supposed to do that to your mom. See what you did? You hurt her. If you want something, you supposed to tell it to her properly. You don’t need to shout and throw tantrums”

The head maid told Krystal, reprimanding her for what she did to Sungmin. Krystal looks at Sungmin’s injured right wrist before focusing her eyes upon the head maid.

“And who are you to tell me that? Who are you to reprimand me? You’re just a maid. My dad is not paying you to reprimand me and for your information…”

Krystal raises an eyebrow and points a finger on Sungmin.

“This homewrecker is not my mom. Kang Seulgi is my mother and not this cheap lower class girl, get that?”

Krystal told the head maid, badmouthing her stepmother.

“Now, it’s not my fault if you’re injured. It’s not my fault if you’re stupid. I really don’t understand what dad saw for him to fell in love with you and marry you or you just put a love potion on his food for him to fall in love with you?”

Krystal told Sungmin who remains quiet, controlling her tears from falling. Sungmin doesn’t know how she will deal with Krystal for her to be able to have a good relationship with her.

“You’ll get it when grandma arrives here after her breakfast with Aunt Wookie!”

Krystal told Sungmin before walking away.

“Such a brat kid. I didn’t know that Sir Kyuhyun’s daughter’s attitude is like that. She only looks innocent and sweet from the outside, but very evil inside. I wonder how Ma’am Seulgi raises her daughter”

The head maid told Sungmin while slowly shaking her head.

“Ahjumma, please don’t be like that to her. Krystal is just having a hard time and she’s still adjusting to her current situation. I know that she’s a sweet and loving girl because she’s Kyu’s daughter”

“I don’t understand why you’re always good to her and to your mother-in-law. Don’t let them treat you as if you’re their servant. Ma’am, I hope sometimes you also learn to fight and not be good to them because they don’t deserve your goodness”

The head maid told Sungmin, frowning at her. She just feels sad for Sungmin because she’s always good towards Krystal and Sunhwa, but they don’t care about her and they keep on hating her and treating her badly.

“Come. Let’s treat your injured wrist”

The head maid told Sungmin. She gets a cold compress and puts it on Sungmin’s right wrist to relieve the pain. She gets the first aid kit and leads Sungmin in the living room.

“I’ll call Doctor Park so she can check on you”

The head maid told Sungmin, worrying about her because her wrist is already swelling. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m fine ahjumma. No need to call a doctor”

“But ma’am…”

“I’m ok. Trust me. I’m fine”

Sungmin told the head maid, flashing a smile so she won’t worry anymore.

“But promise me that if you will experience a great pain later, you will let me call Doctor Park to check on you”

“I promise”

“Good”

The head maid puts ointment on Sungmin’s scald.

“Ahjumma, I’m going to ask for a favor”

“What is it ma’am?”

The head maid asks while busily putting ointment on Sungmin’s scald.

“Please don’t tell Kyu about this”

Sungmin told the head maid who stops what she’s doing and looks at her.

“Why? Sir needs to know everything. He needs to know how his daughter and mother treat you badly while he is away. Ma’am Sunhwa should not be here, but thanks to your stepdaughter—“

“Ahjumma, please do it for me”

Sungmin told the head maid, begging her. She doesn’t want Kyuhyun to know that Krystal and Sunhwa are treating her so badly and always giving her hard time while he is away. Sungmin doesn’t want Kyuhyun to know that Sunhwa treats her like a maid and let her clean Kyuhyun’s mansion and serve her and Krystal every day, causing Sungmin to miss her work in the office and all the paperworks that Kyuhyun left for her to finish while he is away.

“I just don’t want to cause chaos, so please keep it a secret”

Sungmin told the head maid who sighs softly.

“Why are you so good? Honestly, your stepdaughter and your mother-in-law are the one who are causing a chaos”

“Ahjumma, please do it for me, will you?”

Sungmin asks with teary eyes. The head maid nods sadly.

“I’ll keep it a secret, but I can’t promise you that sir will never find it out. Apparently, he will know about it. I won’t tell him if that’s what you want ma’am, but I know that he will definitely find it out. So, if I were you, tell it to him before he finds it on his own because sir will not be happy if you will keep it from him”

The head maid told Sungmin, staring at her sadly.

~~~

Ryeowook arrives in Seoul Palace Inn for her breakfast with her mother.

“You’re late”

Sunhwa told her daughter, frowning at her.

“Sorry umma, the filming for my movie end so late today. Of course I need to take a bath first after filming then drive from Busan to Seoul to get my husband’s baseball cap and use it for my disguise before going here to have breakfast with you”

Ryeowook explains. She removes her sunglasses and mask, putting it inside the pocket of her black leather trench coat before sitting down.

“You’re making scandals again, aren’t you?”

Sunhwa asks, still frowning at her daughter.

“Of course not! Those press people just love to stalk and follow me wherever I go and that’s why I need to disguise whenever I’m going out in public…except when my Jongwoonie is with me”

Ryeowook told her mother, suddenly missing her husband who don’t give her a call or any text message, making her worry about him.

“Oh really Cho Ryeowook?”

Sunhwa asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Issues about you dating your ex-boyfriend and sleeping with him are not scandals? Throwing a fight with the famous designer Im Yoona is not a scandal? I’m warning you Cho Ryeowook, if you don’t clean your mess then you’ll get it from me. Stop putting your in-laws in shame and stop putting your husband’s family name in stake. You know that the Kim family is very private, but because of you always causing trouble because of your scandals, you’re putting them in a chaotic situation. Have shame, will you?”

Sunhwa told her daughter, feeling disappointed with her.

“And you believe those ing rumors?”

Ryeowook asks. She shook her head, feeling disappointed with her mother for believing those fake rumors about her.

“I only met that Im Yoona girl once when my in-laws and I have dinner with her. Well, I met her before when she and my Jongwoonie are still a couple, but I don’t care about her. I never throw a fight with her and why should I? I’m not a cheap girl who will throw a fight to a desperate woman like her. I will not lower my pride and my reputation because of her and about Myungsoo…”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“There’s nothing going on between us. We’re just friends and he is just my leading man in our movie. People are just making issues about us and I don’t understand why the media keep spreading fake rumors about me and Jongwoon having a divorce and him being engaged with his ex-fiancée”

Ryeowook told her mother, worrying about the issue because according to her personal assistant’s research, Jongwoon is the one who told the media about it and what makes her more worried is that Jongwoon is not even answering her calls and text messages and he is not even calling her or texting her and she doesn’t know where her husband is.

“What will you expect? Of course the media will always meddle with your married life. You and Jongwoon just got married in an instant. You didn’t even inform us that he is already your boyfriend. We’re all shock when he asks for our blessings because he will already propose marriage to you. But honestly speaking, I also think what the media think about you and Jongwoon. You guys just marry each other for publicity. That’s all”

Sunhwa told her daughter, making her frown.

“Are you really my mother? I can’t believe what you’re telling me umma. Jongwoon and I love each other. We just keep our relationship to the public since Jongwoon is a private person. We don’t want the media to meddle in our relationship and there are things in life that I should keep for myself and not to expose in the media”

Ryeowook told her mother, lying about the part that she and Jongwoon really became a couple before getting married. They didn’t even date each other. They just get married and become husband and wife who love each other so much.

“Anyway umma…”

Ryeowook carefully takes a sip on her hot lemonade.

“Why do you want to have breakfast with me? Miss me or Siwon appa is not home that’s why you want to go out and have breakfast with me?”

Ryeowook asks. Sunhwa shook her head.

“I’m not sleeping in the Choi mansion”

Ryeowook almost cough upon hearing her mother.

“Why? Did you run away from home? Did you and appa fought or something came up?”

Ryeowook asks with concern. Sunhwa shook her head.

“I didn’t run away from home. I’m not like you who always run away from home whenever you’re throwing a fight with your husband. I’m currently staying in your brother’s mansion. Kyu is not home. He is in a business trip right now. Krystal called me on the day that Kyu left and she told me to accompany her in her father’s mansion because her homewrecker stepmother is there”

Sunhwa told her daughter. Ryeowook frowns at her.

“Will you please stop calling Minnie like that? She’s not a umma”

“Then what do you want me to call her? A ?’

“Umma!”

Ryeowook frowns hard.

“Will you please stop treating Minnie badly? She’s too good, lovely and sweet for you to treat her like that and she’s not doing anything to hurt you. She respects you, so you should also respect her”

Ryeowook told her mother.

“Who are you to reprimand me? You’re just my daughter Cho Ryeowook! You don’t have the right to tell me what I need to do! That girl is a ! A homewrecker !”

Sunhwa told her daughter angrily.

“Kyu oppa loves her so much and she also loves Kyu oppa so much. Are you not happy seeing oppa happy with her? Stop pushing oppa to Seulgi unnie because they are already divorce”

“I’m just concern with Krystal. She’s the one who is suffering because of your brother’s stupidity”

“Stop favoring and spoiling my niece for her to mature”

Ryeowook told her mother, sighing softly.

“I really can’t stand that . But of course she will never win against me. I made her as a maid while your brother is away”

“WHAT?”

Ryeowook shouts.

“What the hell are you doing umma? Who told you to treat her like that? She’s oppa’s wife and you’re not supposed to treat her like a maid. Oppa will know about this. I’ll make sure that oppa will know what you did!”

Ryeowook told her mother. She quickly gets her mobile phone inside her black leather trench coat. She’s about to give Kyuhyun a call to tell him what their mother is doing to Sungmin while he is away, but Sunhwa gets her mobile phone away from her grip and throws it hard on the floor causing it to break.

“You will never do that!”

Sunhwa told her daughter angrily. She picks Ryeowook’s simcard and breaks it too.

“Umma!”

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes because of anger.

“I hate you! Why are you being so evil?”

“I don’t care. Hate me as much as you want, but you will never tell your brother about it. Don’t dare me sweetheart because you will not love it when I become your enemy!”

Sunhwa told her daughter, warning her.

“Why are you so evil? I’m waiting for my husband’s call!”

“It’s not my problem anymore. That’s what you get for being a hardheaded woman!”

Sunhwa told her daughter angrily.

“Stop treating Minnie badly. What will you do if I am the one who is in her position? Do you want to see your daughter being treated badly by her in-laws?”

Ryeowook asks. Sunhwa shook her head.

“They will not do that to you because you’re rich like them”

“They are richer than us, but of course they will not do that to me because they are not evil like you and status in life is not important to them!”

Ryeowook told her mother, earning a slap from her.

“Umma, I’ll tell this to oppa!”

Ryeowook told her mother, holding her aching cheek.

“I don’t care! Tell it to your stupid brother or to your husband! They can’t do anything about it because I am your mother!”

Sunhwa told Ryeowook, shooting her an angry glare.

“I hate you! If only appa is alive, you can never hurt me like this!”

Ryeowook told her mother.

“I’m leaving you now”

Ryeowook stands up and was about to leave the place, but Sunhwa holds her wrist, squeezing it hard.

“Umma! You’re hurting me!”

“Go back to your seat if you don’t want me to break your right wrist!”

Sunhwa told her daughter, giving her a serious glare. Ryeowook manages to pull her wrist away from her mother’s tight grip. She goes back to her seat with a frown on her face.

“What do you want from me?”

Ryeowook asks, controlling her tears from falling. She can feel her anger rising because of her mother.

“I need to tell you something and that’s why I invited you for breakfast”

Sunhwa told her daughter. She gets the white folder that was on top of their table and gives it to her daughter.

“What is this?”

Ryeowook asks. She opens the folder to see what is inside.

“Business proposal. I want you to give it to Jongwoon”

“Since when did you become the chairman of Choi Travel Management Group? It’s supposed to be Minho, right?”

Ryeowook asks while reading the business proposal that her mother gave her.

“Well, since your hardheaded stepbrother is always busy with his soccer I told your stepfather that I’ll be the one who will handle the travel agency first until Minho mature and become a good CEO just like your brother and your husband”

Sunhwa explains. Ryeowook looks at her mother who smiles at her.

“Now, I want you to be a good girl and give it to Jongwoon. We need to get his approval so Ahn Airlines Group will be part of our travel agency. It will be nice if we can get their partnership. It will help our travel agency to grow more in an instant”

Sunhwa happily told her daughter.

“I can’t help you with your plan umma”

“Why not?”

Sunhwa asks.

“I’m sorry to say but my Jongwoonie don’t have any control with Ahn Airlines Group. He chooses not to handle it because he is already handling a lot of companies and he doesn’t want to lose his time with me and that’s why he declines to be the chairman of Ahn Airlines Group and he is not a stockholder”

Ryeowook informs her mother, returning the folder to her.

“Then who is the current chairman of Ahn Airlines Group if it’s not your husband? Hani? Sohee or Heechul?”

Sunhwa asks, wondering who is the person handling Ahn Airlines Group. Ryeowook shook her head as an answer because she too doesn’t know the answer.

“As far as I know it’s not Aunt Hani because she’s too busy to handle their airline companies and mom and dad are also busy with their own works. I’m not sure, maybe it’s Uncle Junsu and beside…”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“If my Jongwoonie is the chairman of those airline companies, I’m not going to help you. I marry him because I love him and not because of his wealth. You can never use my marriage to him to get what you want for the travel agency or for your own interest”

Ryeowook told her mother. Sunhwa raises an eyebrow.

“Don’t be a hypocrite Cho Ryeowook. You once use your marriage to your husband in order to save Cho Corporation, isn’t?”

Sunhwa told her daughter, flashing an evil smile. Ryeowook nods.

“Yes. But I did that for appa and oppa and not for you. I know that I ask my husband a big favor to save the company that appa inherited from grandpa. I did that with a clean intention and for the good of Cho Corporation and not for my own interest”

Ryeowook told her mother, defending herself. She asks for Jongwoon’s help to save their family’s company. She did that to protect the company that her grandfather builds. She knows how much her grandfather loves Cho Corporation and all the time, effort and hardwork that her grandfather and of course her father gave in order for the company to stand strong and grow. She asks for her husband’s help in order to help Kyuhyun to fix the company’s problem and not because she wants the Kim Group of Companies to me merged with Cho Corporation so her brother can also have an access with one of the largest food and beverage companies worldwide. 

“Come to think of it umma. You’re calling Minnie a social climber who is desperate to live a luxurious life, but judging by the way you act…”

Ryeowook smirks. Sunhwa bites her lower lip because of anger.

“Who is the social climber who is desperate to live a luxurious life? Was it Minnie or you?”

Ryeowook told her mother, earning a hard slap from her.

“CHO RYEOWOOK!!!”

Sunhwa raises her voice because of anger.

“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? YOU’RE JUST MY DAUGHTER!!!”

Sunhwa shouts angrily. She takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? Why? You think you’re already superior to me because you’re the wife of a billionaire? Do you think you’re already superior to me because your husband is a business tycoon and came from a very wealthy family? You’re nothing but a shame and you’re just my daughter, so you don’t have the right to talk to me like that! Do I make myself clear huh Cho Ryeowook?”

Sunhwa asks.

“It’s Kim Ryeowook and not Cho Ryeowook. Stop calling me Cho Ryeowook because I’m already married to Jongwoonie and I’m carrying his family name! I really hate you umma! I’m not going to show myself in front of you again!”

“So?”

Sunhwa raises an eyebrow and smirks at her daughter.

“I also don’t want to see you! You and Kyu as well as Minho will always bring shame in the family because of your hardheadedness and stupidity! Get out of my face before I hurt you more! Don’t ever show your face to me again if you don’t want me to slash your precious face that will cause you to lose your lovely career!”

Sunhwa told her daughter. Ryeowook wipes the tears that fall from her eyes. She can’t believe that her mother can hurt her like that.

“I’ll make sure that oppa will know everything. I hate you!”

Ryeowook told her mother. She wears her sunglasses and stands up.

“Let’s see what will Siwon appa do if the travel agency will fall because of you”

Ryeowook told her mother, threatening her.

“Are you declaring war huh Cho Ryeowook?”

Sunhwa asks, raising an eyebrow.

“You slap the wrong person umma. My husband will take care of you!”

Ryeowook told her mother angrily before leaving the place.

“Aish! Why do I give birth to her? Such a headache”

Sunhwa told herself, frowning so hard.

~~~

“And where do you think you’re going?”

Krystal asks her stepmother who is wearing corporate attire.

“I’m sorry sweetheart, but I can’t cook your lunch for today. I need to go to work today because I need to meet one of your dad’s business partners. I need to give this to her”

Sungmin told Krystal, showing her a green folder. Krystal crosses her arms on her chest.

“But I don’t want you to go. You need to stay here because I and grandma will go to mall today. You need to come with us because you’re going to be my nanny”

Krystal told Sungmin who shook her head.

“But sweetheart I really need to go to work today. Please, just for today. It’s really important. Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon. I just need to meet Ms. Seo today and give these important documents to her”

Sungmin told her stepdaughter, hoping that she will understand and will let her go to work on that day. Sungmin can’t do her work properly because of Krystal and Sunhwa. They made her as a maid in the Cho mansion, serving them all the time and that’s the reason why she can’t do her paperworks and she’s always absent in Cho Media Group.

“Are you not going to follow my order huh mommy dear?”

“But sweetheart…”

“You have two options. Go to work and give those stupid documents to Ms. Seo or grandma will get mad at you. You wouldn’t want her to get mad at you, right?”

Krystal asks, flashing an evil smile.

“I still choose to go to work. It’s ok if umma will punish me later. I’ll take the consequence rather than putting your dad at stake. I need to go now”

Sungmin told her daughter. She knows that Sunhwa will punish her hard for disobeying Krystal’s order, but she wouldn’t risk Kyuhyun’s reputation as a CEO and as a Chairman of Cho-Kim Group of Companies.

“You’re not going anywhere!”

Krystal told Sungmin angrily. She stands up and quickly blocks Sungmin’s way, so she can’t go out of the mansion.

“Give me that!”

Krystal quickly gets the green folder that her stepmother was holding. She opens it and gets the documents inside and tears it into pieces.

“OMO! What did you do?”

Sungmin asks with wide eyes open. Krystal throws the papers on Sungmin’s face.

“Are you blind or what? I tear those documents. Your problem is already solved dear mommy. You can go with us to the mall now”

Krystal told her stepmother, flashing an evil smile. Sungmin starts crying because of what her stepdaughter did.

“Sweetheart, I know that you hate me so much but you don’t need to tear those documents. You don’t know how important it is. Oh my gosh what will I do?”

Sungmin told Krystal.

“I don’t know. It’s not my fault if you’re stupid. I really don’t understand why dad loves a girl like you. You’re nothing but a poor homewrecker …stupid and so cheap”

Krystal told her stepmother, insulting her, hurting her emotions. Sungmin just ignores her and starts picking the papers on the floor while crying softly. Sunhwa arrives in the Cho mansion. She saw her granddaughter and her daughter-in-law in the living room.

“Ready for our girl bonding?”

Krystal smiles brightly upon hearing her grandmother’s voice. She turns around and smiles at Sunhwa who is already walking towards her.

“Hi grandma. How’ your breakfast with Aunt Wookie?”

Krystal asks. Sunhwa shook her head and just ignores her granddaughter’s question.

“So, what’s going on here?”

Sunhwa asks. Krystal turns around and crosses her arms on her chest while staring at Sungmin who is still crying softly while picking the pieces of papers on the floor.

“Your daughter-in-law is having a drama again. She can be a good actress in the future”

Krystal told her grandmother. Sunhwa smirks.

“She’s a and I don’t consider her as my daughter-in-law. That thing will never happen. Never”

Sunhwa told her granddaughter. She flashes an evil smile and steps on Sungmin’s right hand, causing her to shout because of pain.

“Stand up you !”

Sunhwa told Sungmin.

“Umma…”

“I told you to stand up!”

Sunhwa told Sungmin angrily. Sungmin slowly stands up and stares at her mother-in-law.

“Why are you crying?”

Sunhwa asks in a sarcastic manner. Sungmin wipes her tears.

“Krystal tears the documents that I’m going to giv—“

Sunhwa slaps Sungmin, stopping her from talking.

“Why are you blaming my granddaughter because of your stupidity?”

Sunhwa asks, shooting Sungmin a deadly glare.

“But umma, I’m telling the truth. I need to go to work today, but Krystal suddenly throws tantrums because she doesn’t want me to leave. She wants me to go with you and her at the mall and then—“

Sunhwa slaps Sungmin for the second time.

“Go up and change your clothes. You need to go with us because you’re going to be Krystal’s nanny!”

“But umma, I really need to go to work today”

“No you’re not! Krystal already takes care of your problem. You can no longer use those documents, so just go up and change your clothes. You need to go with us. Move now before I lose my remaining temper on you!”

Sunhwa told Sungmin.

“Umma, please…”

“MOVE NOW!”

Sunhwa raises her voice because of anger. Sungmin just bows her head down and go upstairs, avoiding throwing a fight with her mother-in-law.

“Wow! We’re so evil”

Krystal happily told Sunhwa who smiles at her.

“She deserves to be treated like that. She chooses to marry your dad then she needs to take the consequence. She needs to feel my wrath first before she can live in luxury in which it will never happen because I’m going to do everything for your dad to divorce her”

Sunhwa told Krystal, flashing an evil smile.

~~~

*ROUGE INTERNATIONAL TALENT AGENCY*

 

Ryeowook arrives in her talent agency after her not so peaceful breakfast with her mother. She softly knocks on the door of her manager’s office before going inside.

“I’m back”

Ryeowook told her manager before closing the door. She sits down on the couch.

“What happen to you? Is your breakfast not delicious and that’s why you’re frowning like that?”

Zhoumi asks before standing up. He walks towards Ryeowook and joins her on the couch.

“What happen to your cheek? Don’t tell me that you throw a fight with someone?”

Zhoumi asks worriedly. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Umma was the one who did this to me”

Ryeowook told her manager. She takes a deep breath.

“If only I know that she will just reprimand me and will throw a fight with me…”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m not going to go there at Seoul Palace Inn and have breakfast with her. Aish! I should just go to the spa and have a massage and relax rather than meeting my mother”

Ryeowook told her manager.

“Manager Mimi, how’s the progress of my scandals? Did you already take care of it?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. She’s worried because Jongwoon might find out about her new scandals with Myungsoo and if that happens, Jongwoon will surely get mad at her for putting herself into trouble again.

“I swear. I’m innocent”

“I know. It’s just that the media loves you so much and that’s why they keep on making fake rumors about you. I think they are doing it on purpose because they are really curious about your marriage with Jongwoon-ah”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook.

“Why do they love to meddle in my married life? So what if Jongwoonie and I—“

Ryeowook stops talking before she can tell her manager that she and Jongwoon really didn’t become a couple—it’s a secret between her and her husband.

“I mean what’s with my marriage with Jongwoon?”

Ryeowook asks.

“It will forever be a mystery for them and that’s why they love to stalk you and to meddle with your married life. Honestly Wookie, I’m also curious about it. I’m really shock when I find out that you and Jongwoon are already engaged”

“Manager Mimi, can we please stop talking about it? My marriage with Jongwoon is legal and true, so no need to worry about it. We both love each other so much. End of discussion”

Ryeowook told her manager. She rests her head on the pillow and closes her eyes to relax.

“Your father-in-law already takes care of your scandals”

Zhoumi informs Ryeowook who quickly opens her eyes and sits properly.

“OMO! For real?”

Ryeowook asks with wide eyes open. Zhoumi nods as an answer. Ryeowook puts her hand on her forehead and slowly shakes her head.

“I’m dead meat now”

Ryeowook told her manager worriedly. Zhoumi sighs and gently pats Ryeowook’s back, comforting her.

“It’s ok. Life is like that because you’re a famous celebrity and I’m sure that your in-laws understand that. Jongwoonie also understand your work, so don’t be afraid of them. You’re so blessed to have an understanding and supportive husband and in-laws, so don’t worry”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, cheering her up.

“By the way, before I forgot…”

Ryeowook looks at Zhoumi.

“I have bad news for you”

“Please I don’t want to hear it. I’m already tired of thinking”

“But you need to know, so you wouldn’t be shock anymore when you finally hear the news”

“What is it?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling her heart beating fast.

“Im Yoona will be having a fashion show on August 10 and she gets you as one of her models”

“WHAT? AND YOU AGREE WITH IT?”

Ryeowook shouts upon hearing her manager. Zhoumi nods his head.

“I need to say yes because I’m afraid that if I say no, fake rumors will rise again. Just bear with it ok”

“Aish!”

Ryeowook just sighs and nods her head because she doesn’t have any other choice but to agree on it.

“So, let’s go back to Busan now? We still have a lot of things to prepare before the filming for your movie starts again and before I forgot…”

“What? Another bad news?”

Ryeowook asks. Zhoumi nods his head.

“I try my best to talk with Director Hwang, but I can’t convince him. He wants the bed scene to be back in the script again”

“Yah! That director is really…”

“That’s because the producers received a lot of comments that you and Myungsoo should have a bed scenes since you guys will play as husband and wife. They want to see their favorite love team having some hot scenes like that since the movie is Myungsoo’s comeback project after a long break”

Zhoumi explains.

“What will I do? Jongwoonie will kill me”

Ryeowook told her manager almost crying.

“Just talk to Director Hwang. Try your best to change his mind. I know that you can do it. Fighting!”

Zhoumi cheers Ryeowook before standing up.

“Come. We need to leave now”

Ryeowook sighs and stands up. Zhoumi gets his backpack and leaves his office with Ryeowook. They use the elevator to go down to the ground floor. They were shock when there are a lot of press people in the lobby, welcoming them.

“Ryeowook-shi, is it true that you and the well-known business tycoon Kim Jongwoon are already divorce?”

One of the reporters asks.

“Yah! Where on earth did you get that crazy rumor about me and my husband? Will you please stop meddling with our marriage life?”

Ryeowook told the reporter angrily.

“Your husband was the one who told the media about that”

“What?”

Ryeowook asks, but before she can hear the reporters reply, one of the security guards already pulls her with Zhoumi, rescuing them from the press people.

“Let me go! I need to talk to that reporter! She’s a liar. Jongwoonie and I are not yet divorce and Jongwoonie will never say those things!”

Ryeowook told the security guard, trying her best to escape from him.

“Let’s go Wookie! Don’t mind those reporters. They are all crazy and if you go down to their level, you’ll lose the fight”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, pushing her inside their van.

“BUT MANAGER MIMI!!!”

Ryeowook shouts. Zhoumi covers his ears with his hands upon hearing Ryeowook’s high-pitched voice.

“Please, I’m begging you…”

Ryeowook starts shaking her manager.

“Let’s go to Sky-High Residentials. I really need to see my Jongwoonie. We need to talk or else I wouldn’t be able to concentrate with the filming of my movie later”

Ryeowook told her manager, begging her.

“AHHHHH I’M GETTING SO DESPERATE NOW!!! I REALLY HATE THOSE EVIL REPORTERS!!! KIM JONGWOON I’M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU REALLY TOLD THEM THAT WE’RE ALREADY DIVORCE!!!”

Ryeowook shouts, releasing her anger towards those reporters and her sadness because it seems that her husband is giving her a cold treatment since he’s not talking to her and she can’t even contact him.

“LIKE SERIOUSLY…”

Ryeowook removes her red stiletto and throws it hard on the car’s floor.

“Yah! Don’t throw tantrums here. Just calm down”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook who is about to cry any minute.

“Calm down. Let’s all calm down”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, taking deep breaths. He stares at his wrist watch to check the time.

“Fine. I will allow you to see Jongwoonie. I’ll give you thirty minutes to talk to him. Just don’t cry now”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook who is already crying.

“Your eyes will be puffy if you will not stop from crying. Your make-up artist will have a hard time later, so stop crying. We’re going now to Sky-High Residentials so you can already talk with Jongwoonie”

Zhoumi told Ryeowook, gently rubbing her back to comfort her from crying. Ryeowook just nods her head. Zhoumi looks at the driver who just gets inside the van.

“Ahjusshi, let’s go to Sky-High Residentials first before driving to Busan”

Zhoumi instructed.

“Yes sir”

The driver nods his head and starts driving the van.

~~~

Mir and Seolhyun are having a chat when someone arrives inside the room.

“Mir…”

Mir and Seolhyun stop talking and stare at the owner of the voice who is wearing black baseball cap and sunglasses. They quickly stand up and bow at her upon recognizing her.

“Hi ma’am. What brings you here?”

Mir asks. Ryeowook removes her sunglasses and stares at her husband’s secretaries who are giving her a curious look, feeling surprised for her sudden visit.

“Is my husband inside his office?”

Ryeowook asks. Mir and Seolhyun both shook their heads as an answer.

“In HelloTalk?”

Ryeowook asks Seolhyun who shook her head.

“Can you give me Hyosung’s number? I’ll call her. Maybe Jongwoonie is in his office in Kim Corporation”

Ryeowook told Seolhyun who shook her head again, making Ryeowook frowns.

“Why are you always shaking your head?”

Ryeowook asks. Seolhyun elbows Mir, signaling him to speak.

“Ah Ma’am Wookie…”

Mir speaks, catching Ryeowook’s attention.

“Sir is currently out of the country. He’s in New York right now with Ms. Bae Joohyun and Jiyeon”

Mir told Ryeowook who raises an eyebrow.

“Who are they?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Ms. Bae is a new business partner. She’s in New York with sir because they are working for a project there. Jiyeon is the new secretary. Sir will be back next week, Wednesday morning”

Mir informs his boss’ wife.

“Tell him to call me once he’s already back here in South Korea because we need to talk”

Ryeowook told Mir. She wears her sunglasses before leaving the room.

“Do you think the rumor about their divorce is true?”

Seolhyun asks. Mir shook his head.

“Of course not. Sir will not divorce his wife because he loves her so much”

“But the news just came out awhile ago. Sir really said it in public. He said it in that video footage. We just watch it awhile ago”

Seolhyun told Mir.

“Maybe sir processed the divorce secretly and he wants to inform ma’am through his interview awhile ago”

“Yah!”

Mir frowns at Seolhyun.

“Stop issuing our boss and his wife. Sir is a private person. If ever he really processed their divorce, he will tell it first to ma’am and not to the public. Maybe that video is already edited”

“How? It’s very clear. It’s sir’s voice”

“But it doesn’t make sense because if you listen carefully to the interview, there is something in there that is not right. Why will our boss smile while telling the reporters that he and Ma’am Wookie are already divorce?”

Mir asks.

“Because he is happy that they are finally over and he is already single and ready to mingle. Ms. Bae is not bad as a wife. They look good together”

Seolhyun told Mir.

“You know what?”

“What?”

Seolhyun asks. Mir gently hits Seolhyun’s head with a folder.

“Why don’t you go back to HelloTalk now and do your work? You’re here to get some important documents for sir because he needs it when he returns from his business trip in New York. Just leave now so I can already work properly”

Mir told Seolhyun.

“Killjoy”

Seolhyun told Mir. She pouts at him before leaving the room.

“Why will sir buy an extravagant mansion for Ma’am Wookie in New York as a late birthday present for her if they are already divorce?”

Mir asks his self.

“See? It doesn’t make sense”

Mir told his self. He shook his head and just continues his work.

~~~

Sungmin’s feet are already aching because of walking nonstop, following Sunwha and Krystal from behind. Her stepdaughter and mother-in-law are happily shopping in different malls, buying luxurious clothes, bags, make-ups and shoes. They don’t allow Sungmin to take a rest and they let her carry all their things as well as the shopping bags to give her a lot of hard time. Some people are staring at Sungmin because she’s holding a lot of things; some are laughing at her because she looks like a fool while other’s pity her for trying to figure out how she will be able to carry all the shopping bags and Sunhwa and Krystal’s things.

“Yah! Move faster nanny!”

Krystal told Sungmin who is already having a hard time walking.

“She looks like a fool isn’t? Look at her. She’s funny. People are staring at her, how embarrassing?”

Sunhwa happily told her granddaughter, watching Sungmin having a hard time carrying their things.

“She’s a fool since birth. Dad is just blind to fell in love with a woman like her”

Krystal told her grandmother, rolling her eyes like a . They continue walking when Sungmin is already near them.  They went inside a high-class restaurant.

“Good afternoon”

One of the receptionists greets them with a smile on her lips.

“Table for three”

Sunhwa told the receptionist.

“Ah, can I ask something ma’am”

The receptionist told Sunhwa who nods at her.

“Is she with you?”

The receptionist asks Sunhwa while pointing at Sungmin who is carrying a lot of things. Sunhwa and Krystal stare at Sungmin.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but she can’t go inside. Our dress code is strictly semi-formal”

The receptionist told Sunhwa while staring at Sungmin who is only wearing a simple casual yellow summer dress. Sunhwa and Krystal smile inwardly. They really plan everything.

“Oh sorry about that. I mean, table for two and not three. She’s not counted because she’s my granddaughter’s nanny”

Sunhwa told the receptionist, addressing Sungmin as Krystal’s nanny. She moves closer to Sungmin.

“Leave us for awhile. Look for a cheap restaurant where you can eat your lunch because a cheap like you is not for a high-class restaurant like this”

Sunhwa whispers to Sungmin. She smiles at her.

“It’s not our fault if you choose to wear something cheap like that”

Sunhwa told Sungmin, mocking her happily. She really plans everything. She didn’t tell Sungmin that they will have lunch in a high-class restaurant, so she will only wear casual clothes.

“I’ll just give you a call later”

Sunhwa told her daughter-in-law. Sungmin nods her head.

“Enjoy your dinner with umma”

Sungmin told her stepdaughter, smiling at her. Somehow Krystal feels guilty for being too harsh and evil towards Sungmin. She feels bad because Sungmin looks really tired. Krystal feels bad seeing Sungmin still smiling at her and still good to her even though she’s evil to her.

“Sweetheart…”

Sunhwa holds Krystal’s hand to catch her attention.

“Yes grandma?”

Krystal asks.

“Is there something wrong? You’re spacing out”

Sunhwa told Krystal, worrying about her. Krystal shook her head and smiles.

“I’m just thinking of eating ice cream later”

Krystal lied. Sunhwa smiles at her.

“Ok. We will do that after lunch. Let’s go inside now?”

Sunhwa asks. Krystal nods her head. Sungmin bows at her mother-in-law before they go inside the restaurant, leaving her outside. Sungmin takes a deep breath.

“Maybe there’s a nearby convenient store here”

Sungmin told herself. She starts walking slowly, carrying a lot of things, hoping that she can find a nearby convenient store so she can already eat her lunch.

~~~

It was already seven in the evening, Minho was driving his car while singing happily. He feels excited to go to school and see Taemin.

“Ha! My baby Taemin can no longer resist me because I look so gorgeous tonight. I’m sure that she will already say yes to me”

Minho told his self, feeling confident that Taemin will already accept his courtship. He giggles happily while thinking about Taemin when his mobile phone rings.

“Grumpy brother-in-law is calling”

Minho quickly presses the answer button on the steering wheel to answer the call.

“Hyung, what can I do for you?”

Minho asks.

“Where are you?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at his wrist watch.

“Ah…driving…why?”

Minho asks.

“Where is your sister?”

Jongwoon asks, looking for Ryeowook. He was calling her, but her mobile phone is always out of coverage area that’s because Sunhwa destroys her mobile phone and her simcard.

“Well…it’s like this hyung…where do you want me to begin?”

Minho asks. Jongwoon raises an eyebrow.

“Pabo! I’m asking where your sister is. I keep on calling her but her mobile phone is always out of coverage area. Where is she? Don’t tell me that you’re giving your sister a hard time and you’re not taking good care of her! You will really get it when I return from my business trip”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law, threatening him. Minho gulps nervously.

“No hyung! I mean, noona is no longer staying in my condo. Well, she only stays there for two days and then she left. I thought she already goes home, but I was wrong when I see a note on the door of my refrigerator. Noona said that she will stay in your penthouse in Busan for the meantime because some scenes for her movie will be filmed there. She will return in my condo after the filming”

Minho informs Jongwoon.

“I need you to run an errand for me”

“Again? But hyung, I’m going to be late in school. I have literature class today”

Minho told Jongwoon who raises an eyebrow.

“Literature? Since when did you love literature? You’re just going to bring chaos in your class”

“Of course not. I love literature now…since the day that I fell in love with my girl”

“Yeah right. You’re chasing girls again. Why not focus your attention in managing Choi Travel Management Group instead of chasing girls huh?”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law. Minho shook his head and flashes a smile.

“I’m happy to announce that umma is the new Chairman of our travel agency and no longer me. So, I’m free”

Minho happily told Jongwoon who just sighs over the phone.

“Just go to The Secret Garden Flower Boutique and get the bouquet of camellia that I order for your sister. Give it to her if you don’t want me to bury you alive in your sister’s garden in our mansion”

Jongwoon told Minho, threatening him.

“Do I have any other choice?”

Minho asks.

“Say no and you’ll be dead”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law, avoiding laughing. Minho sighs.

“Of course I don’t have a choice. I always don’t have a choice when it comes to you and Kyu hyung”

“Give me a call when you successfully deliver the bouquet to her. The security code is still the same. I already call the concierge to tell them that you will arrive tonight to deliver a bouquet for my Wookie, so they can give you access in the elevator or else you will take the stairs all the way to the Penthouse”

Jongwoon told Minho who nods his head.

“Yes hyung”

Minho told his brother-in-law before hanging up.

“Why me? Why always me? Why not ask the delivery boy to deliver the flowers to noona? Do I look like a delivery boy to him? Aish! Jongwoonie hyung is really…handsome and rich”

Minho told his self. He just sighs and takes a u-turn to change his way because he needs to get the bouquet at The Secret Garden Flower Boutique to deliver it to his stepsister in Busan.

~~~

*THE BUSAN ELITE TOWER*

 

“Good evening Mr. Choi”

Minho smiles at Hyorin who greets him happily.

“Hi Hyorin. Hyung told me to deliver this lovely bouquet to my beautiful noona”

Minho happily told Hyorin, showing her the lovely bouquet of camellia flowers that he is holding. Hyorin nods her head.

“Mr. Kim already call here before you arrive to inform us about it, so we can give you access in the elevator”

Hyorin happily told Minho. She types something on the computer, so Minho will have an access in the elevator for him to be able to go up the Penthouse.

“You can go up now sir. You know your brother-in-law’s security code, right?”

Hyorin asks. Minho nods his head.

“I’ll go up now”

Minho told Hyorin. He salutes at her before walking. He was about to walk towards the elevator when he saw someone—it was Ryeowook kissing Myungsoo in the lobby.

“What the ing hell is noona doing? Cheating?”

Minho asks, feeling his heart beating fast.

“Choi Minho you need to stop your sister’s craziness. OMO! This will be a big scandal for sure. What to do?”

Minho asks, panicking. He takes a deep breath and runs towards the concierge.

“Watch this bouquet for me. I’ll get it later. I just need to do a very important thing. I’ll be back later. I promise”

Minho told Hyorin who just gives him a weird look. He starts running again.

“NOONA!!!”

Minho shouts at top of his lungs while running at the lobby. Zhoumi with Myungsoo’s manager, the producers, directors and staffs all stare at Minho blankly. Minho runs towards Ryeowook and Myungsoo who is still kissing each other, acting so good in front of the camera.

“Noona!!!”

Minho quickly pulls his stepsister away from her ex-boyfriend.

“CUT!!!”

Director Hwang shouts angrily.

“Cut!!! Cut!!! Cut!!! CUUUTTTTTT!!!”

Director Hwang screams at the top of his lungs, feeling so angry at Minho for ruining the perfect kissing scene between Ryeowook and Myungsoo. Zhoumi puts his hand on his forehead, feeling embarrassed for Minho.

“What the hell is he doing?”

Zhoumi whispers softly. Minho stares at Ryeowook and Myungsoo who are both staring at him, wondering what he is doing there.

“Did Director Hwang hire your stepbrother as an extra?”

Myungsoo asks, still staring at Minho who frowns at him.

“Yah! If I will star in a movie, I’ll be the main actor and not an extra”

Minho told Myungsoo before sticking his tongue out. He pulls Ryeowook closer to him.

“Don’t you dare touch or kiss my sister! She is already married now and you’re out of her life!”

Minho told his stepsister’s ex-boyfriend, frowning at him. Myungsoo looks at Ryeowook.

“Wow! Your stepbrother can be an actor in the future. He’s good in acting”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook in a sarcastic manner.

“What acting? For your information Mr. Kim Myungsoo, I—“

Ryeowook holds her stepbrother’s right ear tightly to stop him from talking.

“Ouch! Noona, let go of me!”

“What are you doing here brat kiddo? Aish! You’re ruining the filming of my movie”

Ryeowook told her stepbrother before letting go of his right ear.

“What filming?”

Minho asks. His eyes suddenly grow big upon seeing Director Hwang.

“Director Hwang! You’re really Director Hwang Chansung, the famous director right?”

Minho asks happily. Chansung frowns at him.

“Who is this talkative lost kid?”

Chansung asks.

“He’s my brother”

Ryeowook asks, feeling embarrassed because of what Minho did. Chansung gives Minho an angry glare, making him gulps nervously.

“If you ruin the filming of my movie again, I will grill you alive! Don’t you know how hard it is to film a perfect kissing scene? Aish! You’re making my blood boils!”

Chansung told Minho angrily.

“Thirty minutes break!!!”

Chansung told everyone before walking away.

“He’s not a gay, right?”

Minho asks while staring at Chansung, watching him walking away.

“Pabo!”

Ryeowook told her brother. Minho looks at them and gives them a peace sign.

“I’m sorry. I thought you two are really kissing each other for real. I mean…”

Minho looks at his stepsister with concern.

“I thought you’re already cheating with Jongwoonie hyung and I’m just afraid that the media will make an issue again. I just don’t want you to be in trouble again. I didn’t know that you’re having a filming here”

Minho told his stepsister.

“I told you that I’ll be in Busan for the meantime because some scenes for my movie will be film here and that’s why I’m staying in Jongwoonie’s Penthouse here in Busan Elite Tower. Well apparently, some scenes will be film here”

Ryeowook explains.

“I didn’t know that your playboy stepbrother didn’t even know how to recognize a fake kiss from a real kiss”

Myungsoo told Ryeowook, butting-in. Ryeowook looks at him and frowns.

“Yah! Are we talking to you? Call my brother a playboy again and I’ll kick your face. Aish!”

Ryeowook told her ex-boyfriend, feeling irritated on him. She holds Minho’s hand and drags him away from Myungsoo, so they can talk privately.

“Why are you here Choi Minho?”

Ryeowook asks. Minho smiles before answering his stepsister’s question.

“Jongwoonie hyung told me to go here because he wants me to deliver something so special for you…only for you”

Minho happily told his stepsister, making her smile.

“Hyung called me awhile ago and asked for a favor. That’s why I’m here. I’m being a good brother-in-law for him because if not, he will bury me in your garden”

Minho told Ryeowook, making her laugh softly.

“Such a cute hubby. I suddenly miss him”

“That’s why you need to go home soon. I’m sure that hyung also misses you…so much…a lot”

Minho told Ryeowook in a soft voice, making sure that nobody will hear him saying those things to his stepsister to avoid scandal if people find out that his stepsister run away from home.

“By the way…hyung told me that he keeps on calling you but your mobile phone is always out of coverage area”

“That’s because umma destroys my mobile phone and my simcard. I’m too busy to buy a new one”

“Tell Yuri noona to buy one for you since she’s your PA. Give her money and tell her to buy you a new mobile phone and simcard. But don’t worry noona, let’s just call hyung and tell him”

Minho told his sister, happily showing his mobile phone to her.

“Just go up and wait for me in Jongwoonie’s Penthouse. I’ll talk to Director Hwang first about that ing bed scene with Myungsoo. Aish!”

Ryeowook told her stepbrother. She pats his head gently before walking away to look for Chansung to talk about her bed scene with Myungsoo.

“Bed scene?”

Minho’s eyes grow big.

“OMO! Major problem. Hyung will surely grill noona alive”

Minho told his self. He just sighs and goes back at the concierge.

“Nice acting sir”

Hyorin told Minho, teasing him for ruining the kissing scene of Ryeowook and Myungsoo for their movie.

“You supposed to tell me that they are filming a movie here”

Minho pouts cutely. Hyorin smiles at him.

“Sorry sir. I thought you already know”

Hyorin told Minho. She types something again on the computer.

“You should go up now before your access in the elevator expires again. I won’t give you another access if it expires again”

Hyorin told Minho who nods his head. She gives him the bouquet.

“Thanks”

Minho waves his hand to bid goodbye. He walks in the lobby and went inside the elevator. He presses the P button and waits for the elevator to take him up to the Penthouse. He goes out when he finally arrives to his destination. Minho enters the security code.

“Security Code accepted. You may now enter. Thank you”

The computer speaks. Minho opens the door and went inside the big, spacious and elegant Penthouse of his brother-in-law.

“The last time that I went here, the place is really clean but now…”

Minho sighs softly upon seeing her sister’s things scattered everywhere.

“It’s good that hyung can stand noona’s untidiness when it comes to her things. Oh well, they have a lot of maids to do the cleaning”

Minho told his self. He went inside the master’s bedroom and puts the lovely bouquet on top of the soft bed. He looks for a pen and paper and writes down something.

“I’m sorry noona but I really need to go. I still have class. Let’s just talk to Jongwoonie hyung someday”

Minho whispers. He sticks the paper on the bed beside the lovely bouquet. He was about to leave when his mobile phone rings. Minho stares at the caller’s name before answering it.

“Mission accomplished hyung”

Minho happily told his brother-in-law.

“Where is your sister? Are you still there in my penthouse?”

Jongwoon asks. Minho nods his head.

“Yes, but I’m about to leave now”

“Let me talk with your sister first. Give the phone to her”

Jongwoon told his brother-in-law. Minho shook his head.

“I’m sorry hyung, but noona is busy talking to Director Hwang about her bed scene with Myungsoo hyung”

Minho told Jongwoon, blabbing the bed scene that Ryeowook keeps on hiding from Jongwoon.

“What bed scene?”

Jongwoon asks. Minho holds his lips when he realizes what he did.

“OMO! I didn’t say anything…bye hyung…I need to go”

Minho hangs up and quickly turns off his mobile phone so Jongwoon can no longer call him.

“What did I just told hyung? Pabo Choi Minho! Wookie noona is dead meat now and it’s all because of me…I’m sorry noona”

Minho told his self. He gets the note that he sticks on the bed. He gets the pen and adds something on his note for Ryeowook. Minho gets the jar of gummy bears that was on top of the bedside table before going out of the room. He sticks the note on the door, making sure that his stepsister will notice it first before she goes inside the room.

“I’m really sorry noona”

Minho whispers and leaves the penthouse before Ryeowook arrives.

~~~

“Ma’am Sungmin, are you ok?”

The head maid asks Sungmin with concern in her voice while cleaning Sungmin’s scald. Sungmin looks at the head maid and just nods sadly.

“What did your evil witch mother-in-law and stepdaughter did to you while you’re with them awhile ago?”

The head maid asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“Was it painful?”

The head maid asks while putting gauze on Sungmin’s injured right wrist. Sungmin shook her head, but of course it’s just a lie. The truth is her right wrist is aching so badly. She just doesn’t want to tell it to the head maid because she doesn’t want her to call Doctor Park.

“Why are you like that? I’m worried ma’am”

The head maid told Sungmin, worrying about her.

“I’m worried ahjumma”

“About?”

“Kyu…I fail to give the documents that Kyu gave me before he left for his business trip. He told me to give it to Ms. Seo because it’s important. It’s about the partnership of Cho-Kim Group of Companies to Winter Mountain Dairy Corporation. But I fail to give it to Ms. Seo because Krystal tears those documents. I don’t know what to do. Kyu will be in trouble and it’s because of me”

Sungmin told the head maid with teary eyes.

“Sir Kyuhyun will understand if you will explain everything to him. He needs to know everything”

“But ahjumma, if I do that…Krystal will be in trouble”

Sungmin told the head maid, worrying about her stepdaughter. The head maid sighs softly.

“Ma’am…”

She holds Sungmin’s hands and stares at her.

“Young lady Krystal will not learn her lesson and she will not grow up if you will always cover her up whenever she will do stupid things. Sir Kyuhyun needs to discipline his daughter. It’s for her own good, so don’t spoil her and don’t cover her mistakes”

The head maid told Sungmin with concern in her voice.

“Don’t worry too much. I’m sure that Sir Kyuhyun will find ways to solve the problem. Just give him strength. I’ll prepare your dinner now. After eating you should take a rest because you work hard today because your evil witch mother-in-law and stepdaughter give you a hard time again”

The head maid asks. She bows her head before leaving Sungmin alone in the living room.

“How will I explain everything to Kyu? Heechul appa and Jongwoonie oppa will surely get mad at him”

Sungmin told herself, worrying about her husband. Her heart suddenly beats fast when her mobile phone rings; Heechul is calling her.

“What will I do?”

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous. She takes a deep breath and stands up.

“Appa…”

Sungmin answers the call.

“Where is your husband? I keep on calling him, but his mobile phone is always out of coverage area”

Heechul told Sungmin who can sense his anger through his voice. Sungmin’s tears finally fall down from her eyes.

“I’m sorry appa”

Sungmin told Heechul, crying softly over the phone. She feels so scared and she really doesn’t know what to do.

“Sweetheart, why are you crying?”

Heechul asks, worrying about her.

“I’m sorry appa. It’s my fault. Please don’t get mad at Kyu. I’m so sorry”

Sungmin told Heechul.

“Shhhh…stop crying sweetheart. Tell me what happen”

“Appa…I’m sorry…I’m really sorry”

Heechul panics when Sungmin starts crying hard.

“OMO! Sweetheart, please don’t cry. Your Sohee umma will kill me for making you cry”

Heechul told Sungmin, trying to stop her from crying. He feels worried and confused as to why Sungmin is crying.

“Jongwoonie oppa will surely get mad at me. Kyu will also get mad. I’m sorry appa”

“Sweetheart, please calm down. Tell appa what happen. Don’t worry about your Jongwoonie oppa and your husband. You tell me what happen, so I can help you. What happen and why are you crying? Tell me the truth. You know that I hate liars and my children never lie to me”

“Appa…”

Sungmin wipes her tears and calms herself so she can explain everything to Heechul.

“Please don’t get mad at my husband. It’s not his fault. He is in business trip right now. He left me the documents for the partnership of Cho-Kim Group of Companies with Winter Mountain Dairy Corporation. He told me to give it to Ms. Seo. I was about to meet her today and give those documents but…”

Sungmin starts crying again.

“But?”

Heechul asks.

“Krystal throws tantrums because she doesn’t want me to go to work today. She gets the documents and tears all of it. I’m sorry appa. I don’t know what to do. I’m really sorry”

Sungmin told Heechul who sighs sadly over the phone.

“Stop crying now sweetheart. Appa will take care everything. Thanks for informing me. When will Kyu return from his business trip?”

Heechul asks.

“Tomorrow morning”

“Tell him to see me once he is back here in South Korea”

“Yes appa”

“Stop crying now ok. Don’t worry anymore. Don’t think a lot. It will be fine. I promise”

Heechul told Sungmin who nods her head before hanging up.

“How dare you make a fake story?”

Sungmin turns around and stares at the owner of the voice. Her heart starts jumping because of fear while staring at her angry mother-in-law and stepdaughter. She didn’t notice them going down the stairs because she’s busy talking to Heechul.

“You want to put Krystal in trouble?”

Sunhwa asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“No umma. I—“

Sunhwa gives Sungmin a hard slap.

“LIAR!!!”

Sunhwa shouts angrily. She gets Sungmin’s mobile phone and throws it away, breaking it.

“Umma…”

Sungmin stares at her mother-in-law with fear in her eyes.

“You know what?”

Sunhwa asks. She holds Sungmin’s injured wrist, making her scream. The head maid with some of the maids went inside the living room upon hearing Sungmin’s painful scream.

“UMMA!!! PLEASE LET ME GO! YOU’RE HURTING ME!”

Sungmin shouts. Sunhwa tightens her grip, squeezing Sungmin’s injured wrist to make her scream some more.

“UMMA!!! PLEASE!!!”

Sungmin screams in pain. She tries to escape, but Sunhwa doesn’t want to let her go.

“You will really get what you want !”

Sunhwa told Sungmin angrily. She drags her harshly towards the main door.

“Open the door sweetheart”

Sunhwa told Krystal who obeys her happily.

“Sleep on the street! That’s where you belong!”

Sunhwa told Sungmin and pushes her hard outside.

“Umma, please”

Sungmin starts crying while begging her mother-in-law. Her knees are aching as well as her injured wrist.

“Ma’am, you can’t do it to her. She’s Sir Kyuhyun’s wife and it’s raining hard outside. You can’t just send her away. This is her house”

The head maid told Sunhwa.

“Don’t you dare tell me what to do and not to do! I am Kyuhyun’s mother and I have the right to send his away from home. This house is my son’s house and not hers!”

Sunhwa told the head maid, feeling angry. She looks at Sungmin who is still sitting on the floor crying.

“Leave before I drag you with my own hands!”

Sunhwa told Sungmin angrily. Krystal is just smiling, enjoying the show. Sungmin slowly stands up and starts walking slowly while limping. Sunhwa and Krystal watch her happily as she went out of the gate.

“Serves you right ”

Krystal whispers, feeling happy on what her grandmother did.

“Listen to me all of you”

Sunhwa told the maids.

“If you all love your work, you will never say anything to my son. Do you understand?”

Sunhwa asks.

“YES MA’AM SUNHWA!!!”

The maids replied, feeling scared of her. Sunhwa smiles.

“Good”

She told them before going upstairs with her granddaughter to celebrate their success.

~~~

Ryeowook arrives in her husband’s penthouse after filming some scenes for her movie with Myungsoo. She is reading the note that Minho left on the door of Jongwoon’s room.

 

Noona…

Jongwoonie hyung ask me to deliver this lovely bouquet to you. He really loves you so much, so cheer up. Don’t worry about your scandals. Smile now. Don’t think too much or you’ll get wrinkles fast hahahahaha. I’m really sorry for not waiting for you. I really need to go. I still have class. My love will get mad at me if I’ll be late in our class. Let’s just talk to Jongwoonie hyung next time. I love you noona.

-Minho-

P.S. I’m really sorry noona. I made a stupid mistake. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean to do it. I love you”

 

Ryeowook just smiles and went inside the room. She walks towards the bed and smiles brightly upon seeing a lovely bouquet.

“It’s my favorite flower. I wonder what’s the occasion for today or he just wants to say sorry for not telling me that he’s in New York right now?”

Ryeowook asks herself while happily staring on her favorite flower. She saw a card and reads it.

 

Honey…

Happy Monthiversary. I’m sorry if I’m not with you today. I really need to be in New York right now for work. But I have a surprise for you when I return. Please don’t tire yourself too much. I know that you’re busier than me, but don’t forget to take good care of yourself. I hope you’ll like the bouquet. It’s your favorite flower. I love you so much and I will love you more each day.

-Jongwoon-

 

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes because she already misses her husband so much.

“Today is July 25. He never forgets important things like this. He always remembers, but I often forgot because I’m always busy. He always cares a lot, but I often take him for granted. Why am I so mean to him?”

Ryeowook told his self. It’s July 25 and it only means that it’s their “monthiversary”. It was August 25 when Jongwoon proposes marriage to Ryeowook. It was December 25 when they get married to each other. From then on, Jongwoon decided that they should always celebrate every 25th of the month. He never failed to surprise Ryeowook every 25th of the month and give her a lovely bouquet of her favorite flower which is camellia.

“I love you too honey. I hope you already go home soon. I already miss you so much”

Ryeowook whispers while staring on her engagement ring and wedding ring on her left ring finger.

“I’ll put these beautiful flowers in vase”

Ryeowook happily told herself. She was about to go out to look for a vase when she notices something missing on top of the bedside table.

“OMO! Where did my gummy bears go?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Yah! Choi Minho! Aish!”

Ryeowook sits on the soft bed.

“Now I finally understand the meaning of his P.S. on that note. Aish! That kid is really…one of my fans gives that to me because she knows that I love gummy bears. That brat will really get it when I return in his condominium after filming here in Busan”

Ryeowook told herself. She just sighs and stands up to leave the room and look for a vase for her favorite flower.

~~~

Sungmin arrives in Taemin’s condominium. One of the receptionists accompanies her on the 10th floor because she’s already having a hard time walking. Sungmin is soaking wet and she’s chilling.

“Ma’am Sungmin, what really happen to you?”

The receptionist asks, helping Sungmin to walk. Sungmin didn’t answer because she’s already feeling so weak.

“Thank goodness we’re here”

The receptionist presses the doorbell. Dasom who is inside Taemin’s unit stares at the monitor on the wall to check who is outside. Her eyes grow big upon seeing one of the receptionists with Sungmin who is soaking wet. Dasom quickly opens the door.

“What happen?”

Dasom asks worriedly. The receptionist shook her head.

“I don’t know ma’am. She just arrives here soaking wet”

The receptionist informs her. Dasom helps her as they help Sungmin to go inside. They help Sungmin to sit on the leather couch. Dasom quickly gets a clean towel inside the bathroom and starts drying Sungmin.

“I’ll be the one who will take care of her. Thank you”

Dasom told the receptionist.

“Just give concierge a call if you need help”

She told Dasom who nods at her. She bows at them before leaving. Dasom gets her mobile phone and calls Taemin.

“Yes darling?”

“Where are you?”

Dasom asks.

“Is there something wrong? Why is your voice like that?”

Taemin asks nervously.

“You need to go back here. Minnie is here, soaking wet”

“WHAT?”

Taemin shouts.

“Why? What happen?”

Taemin asks worriedly. Dasom shook her head while staring at her best friend who is crying on the couch.

“I don’t know. Just go back here now”

“Arasso. I’ll just ask permission to our dean. I’ll be right there”

Taemin told Dasom before hanging up. Dasom calls their family doctor and ask her to go in The Grand Ambassadors Tower II. She puts down her mobile phone on top of the center table after talking to their family doctor. She sits beside Sungmin who is still crying softly.

“What happen to you? Who did that to you? Kyu oppa?”

Dasom asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

“Minnie…”

Dasom sighs. She understands that her best friend is still not ready to open up, so she didn’t force her to speak. She just hugs Sungmin and let her cry.

~~~

Minho takes a deep breath before opening the door of his classroom.

“Sorry Profe—“

He stops talking because nobody is inside the classroom.

“Did they change classroom?”

Minho asks. He saw something written on the white board.

 

Announcement:

To all the students of Professor Lee Taemin…

You don’t have class tonight because Professor Lee needs to deal with an important matter. Please read page 20-25 of your literature book for your graded recitation on your next meeting. Thank you

-From the office of the Dean-

 

“I wonder what happen”

Minho sighs and stares at the bouquet of freesia that he bought for Taemin.

“Better luck next time Choi Minho”

Minho told his self, sighing sadly.

~~~

Dasom and Taemin are staring on Sungmin who is sitting on Taemin’s bed, looking so pale. According to the Kim’s family doctor, Sungmin has fever and she has low blood due to her anemia. She prescribed medicines and vitamins for her to drink and some painkiller and antibiotic for her scald. She told Dasom to put cold compress on her knees and cheek to treat her bruise. She advice Sungmin to visit her doctor for anemia and have a proper check-up monthly because her anemia can affect her fertility.

“Are you going to speak or not?”

Dasom asks, feeling angry because Sungmin keeps herself quiet.

“Dasom-ah, don’t do that. You’re scaring her. Let her finish eating first”

Taemin told Dasom who is frowning hard on Sungmin.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin told them.

“My mother-in-law was the one who did this to me. She got mad at me for telling appa the truth”

“About?”

Dasom asks. Sungmin takes a deep breath before telling the whole story to her girlfriends. Dasom and Taemin’s eyes grow big while listening to her. They can’t believe that Sunhwa will treat Sungmin so badly like that and made her as a maid in Cho mansion. They hate Sunhwa so much as well as Krystal for being evil to Sungmin.

“Please don’t tell it to Kyu”

Sungmin told them while crying softly.

“Why not?”

Dasom asks. Taemin nods in agreement.

“He needs to know because he is your husband and he needs to discipline his evil daughter and mother”

Dasom told Sungmin, feeling angry. Sungmin shook her head.

“Just please don’t…it’s our problem, so leave it to me…can I count on you guys?”

Sungmin asks. Taemin nods.

“Dasom?”

Sungmin asks her best friend. Dasom sighs heavily.

“Fine. I promise not to tell it to Kyu oppa”

“Thank you”

Sungmin told them.

“Thank you for always there for me”

Sungmin told them. Dasom and Taemin hug her.

“Stop crying now. It will be bad for you”

Taemin told Sungmin, wiping her tears away.

“Can I borrow corporate attire from you? I just need to go to work tomorrow”

Sungmin told Taemin.

“Are you insane? You’re still weak and you’re burning. Didn’t you hear what Doctor Son told you? You should take a proper bed rest for you to feel better soon”

Dasom told her best friend, reprimanding her.

“But Dasom, I need to go to work. Kyu will arrive tomorrow morning. We need to talk”

Sungmin told Dasom who sighs.

“What will I do to you huh?”

Dasom asks.

“Please”

Sungmin begs. Dasom sighs again.

“Do I have any other choice? Even if I say no, you will still insist and do what you want. Just be careful. I’ll ask driver ahjusshi to drive you to work”

Dasom told Sungmin who opens to speak.

“Don’t you say no or I will hate you forever!”

Dasom told Sungmin because she knows that she will decline her offer. Sungmin just nods her head, agreeing to her best friend and to avoid arguing with her.

“Good. Drink your medicine now, so you can already sleep and take a rest”

Dasom told Sungmin. She helps her to drink her medicines.

“Sleep now. Taemin and I will just wash the dishes”

Dasom told Sungmin. They help her to lie down on the bed. Taemin covers Sungmin with a thick comforter, protecting her from cold while Dasom carries the bed tray.

“Sleep tight. Taemin and I will sleep on the couch. We will watch over you”

“Good night”

Dasom and Taemin told Sungmin before leaving the room quietly.

“I know what you’re thinking”

Taemin told Dasom, speaking in a soft voice.

“If killing is not a crime, I’ll hire a sniper to shoot that evil witch down”

Dasom told Taemin, feeling angry to Sunhwa.

“You’re thinking another thing”

Taemin told Dasom. She slowly shakes her head.

“Don’t do it. Just think about Jongwoonie oppa and Wookie unnie as well as Minnie and Kyu oppa. They will be caught in the middle if you do it”

Taemin told Dasom.

“That evil witch will really get it someday…I’ll find a good opportunity to bring her down”

“But Dasom…”

Dasom ignores Taemin and went inside the kitchen to wash the dishes.

“She will really have her revenge with that evil witch. This means war. But why am I feeling excited to see that evil witch gets busted?”

Taemin told herself. She giggles happily and just follows Dasom inside the kitchen to help her clean and wash the dishes.

~~~

NEXT DAY…

 

Kyuhyun is finally back in South Korea after his business trip in Sydney and Melbourne. His driver was the one who fetch him at the airport and drops him in Cho-Kim Group of Companies. Kyuhyun decided to talk with Heechul first and ask him about the outcome of their meeting with Seo Eunkwang, CEO and President of Winter Mountain Dairy Corporation.

“Mr. Cho!”

Kyuhyun stops walking in the lobby when he hears someone calling him. He turns around and sees Son Seungwan, one of the Board of Directors of the company running towards him.

“Good morning Ms. Son”

Kyuhyun greets her happily. He bows at him.

“Where have you been?”

Seungwan asks, frowning at Kyuhyun.

“Why are you frowning at me? Did you lose a lottery?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing her.

“Yah! How can you still joke around after what happen yesterday? You humiliate all of us in front of Mr. Seo! How dare you? You’re such an irresponsible person! I don’t understand why Mr. Kim chooses you as the Chairman of Cho-Kim Group of Companies when you’re so irresponsible! Mr. Kim is the rightful Chairman and not you!”

Seungwan told Kyuhyun, judging him. Kyuhyun just stares at her blankly because he doesn’t understand what Seungwan is talking about and why she’s getting angry at him.

“But what can I do?”

Seungwan raises an eyebrow and smirks.

“I’m just a member of the Boards while you’re his brother-in-law. Of course you will use your connection with him just to get what you want. Isn’t shameful Mr. Cho? But I guess you don’t know how to feel shame”

Seungwan told Kyuhyun who takes a deep breath to control his anger. Cho-Kim Group of Companies is formerly known as Cho Corporation—the company that Cho Changmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s father inherited from Cho Yunho, Changmin’s father. Changmin has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Brain Cancer and that’s the reason why he can no longer manage the company properly causing it to lose a lot of profits and investors. On the other hand, Kyuhyun is busy with his marital issues and with his own company which is Cho Media Group, forgetting Cho Corporation. After Changmin’s death, Kyuhyun tries his best to save the company, but it was already too late. In order to save the company, Ryeowook talk to her husband and ask him a great favor. Jongwoon talk first to Heechul to ask for his opinion before executing his plan. Heechul gives the decision to Jongwoon since he is the current Chairman of Kim Group of Companies. In order to save Cho Corporation, Jongwoon merge it with Kim Group of Companies, changing the name into Cho-Kim Group of Companies. Jongwoon holds the 60% share in the company, but he declines the position of being the Chairman. He gives it to Kyuhyun because he respects him so much as Ryeowook’s brother and his brother-in-law. They have the same age, but he considers Kyuhyun superior to him because he is Ryeowook’s older brother. He is willing to work as Kyuhyun’s subordinate. Kyuhyun is the Chairman and Jongwoon is the Vice-Chairman. Heechul is part of the Boards and he is the representative of the two when they are away.

“Why are you speaking to me like that? Don’t forget that I am the Chairman of this company, so you don’t have the right to badmouth me. Why are you speaking as if I didn’t become a good CEO and Chairman of this company?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning at Seungwan.

“Why are you getting mad at me? What did I do for you to talk to me like that?”

Kyuhyun asks. Seungwan smirks.

“Pretending not to know?”

Seungwan asks.

“Are you even thinking? Will I ask if I know?”

Kyuhyun asks, biting his lips because of anger.

“You sabotage our meeting with Mr. Seo yesterday!”

“I didn’t sabotage the meeting with Mr. Seo. I have a business trip in Sydney and Melbourne for one week. I just arrive today. I left the documents that the company need for the partnership with Mr. Seo’s dairy company. I left it to my wife and told her to give it to Joohyun, Mr. Seo’s daughter and the Vice-President of Winter Mountain Dairy Corporation”

Kyuhyun explains.

“But sad to say, your wife didn’t give it to Ms. Seo. We lose five billion contract because of it!”

Seungwan informs Kyuhyun angrily.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Is Uncle Heechul already here?”

Kyuhyun asks. Seungwan shook her head.

“His secretary informs me that Mr. Kim is still in his meeting in Kim Broadcasting Network”

Seungwan informs Kyuhyun.

“I’ll be back later. I’ll just go in Cho Media Group and talk to my wife”

Kyuhyun told Seungwan, feeling angry because of what Sungmin did. He bows at her before leaving the company.

~~~

*CHO MANSION*

 

Kyuhyun goes home to look for his wife upon knowing that she’s not in Cho Media Group and she’s already one week absent.

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily.

“Sir…”

The head maid approaches Kyuhyun to talk to him, but he just ignores her as he runs upstairs. Kyuhyun went inside the master’s bedroom to look for his wife, but Sungmin is not inside.

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily again. He goes down to ask the head maid about his wife.

“Ahjumma, where is my wife? Don’t you dare hide her from me or you’ll get it!”

Kyuhyun told the head maid, clenching his fist because of anger. The head maid shook her head, feeling nervous because of Kyuhyun’s angry glare.

“I don’t know sir”

“What do you mean you don’t know? You supposed to know because you’re here with her while I’m away!!!”

Kyuhyun told the head maid angrily.

“Sir…”

The head maid looks at Kyuhyun nervously.

“Your mother sends her away yesterday night and we don’t know where ma’am goes”

The head maid informs Kyuhyun.

“What? Umma? Why is she here?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Tell me the truth ahjumma. What happen while I’m away?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling his anger rising.

“Young lady Krystal called your mother and told her to stay here for the meantime while you’re in business trip. They give Ma’am Sungmin a hard time. They never let her go to work and do the things that you left for her to do. Young lady always throws tantrums. She even shoves a cup of hot chocolate causing it to spill on Ma’am Sungmin’s right wrist. Ma’am Sunhwa made her as a maid and let her do the entire household chores every day. She always slaps Ma’am Sungmin whenever she wants. Young lady Krystal tears the important documents that Ma’am Sungmin will give to your business partner yesterday and when they hear Ma’am Sungmin talking to Sir Heechul over the phone, telling him the reason why she fails to give the important documents to your business partner, Ma’am Sunhwa throws her outside the house without even considering that it was raining so hard yesterday night. We don’t know where Ma’am Sungmin goes”

The head maid informs Kyuhyun, telling him everything.

“Where are umma and Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“They go out to have breakfast together with Ma’am Seulgi before she goes to Jeju Island today”

The head maid answered. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Please get the key of my BMW inside the master’s bedroom. I put it inside the drawer of the bedside table”

Kyuhyun instructed. The head maid bows at him before going upstairs. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone and calls Dasom.

“Hi! It’s me, Kim Dasom. I’m sorry but I can’t answer the call right now. Please leave a message after the tone and I promise to call you back when I’m no longer busy. Thank you”

Kyuhyun hangs up and calls his stepbrother.

“Yeoboseo”

Minho answers the call with sleepy voice.

“Do you know where Min is?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling worried about his wife. Minho yawns and shook his head.

“No. Why does everyone asks me about where their wife is? Do I look like an orphan for lost wives?”

Minho asks.

“Just hang up before I lose my temper!”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother angrily. He hangs up and calls Taemin, hoping that she can help her to find Sungmin.

“Kyu oppa! Thank goodness you call”

“Do you know where Min is?”

Kyuhyun asks. Taemin nods.

“She’s currently staying in my condo. Please fetch her there before she can go to work today. I’m not home right now. I’ll just call the concierge and tell them that you will arrive, so they can assist you properly. Min is sick”

Taemin told Kyuhyun.

“Don’t worry. I’ll bring her back home and take care of her”

“Thanks oppa. By the way, my security code is 112288 so you wouldn’t press the doorbell anymore”

Taemin told Kyuhyun, giving her security code in her unit just in case Sungmin won’t open the door. Kyuhyun nods and hangs up. The head maid arrives and gives Kyuhyun the key of his BMW car.

“Do you already know where Ma’am Sungmin is?”

The head maid asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“Please bring her home sir”

“I will. If umma and Krystal arrive, tell them to wait for me here in the living room. I’ll have a duel with them later”

Kyuhyun told the head maid before leaving his mansion.

~~~

Sungmin is already wearing the corporate attire that Dasom bought for her in the boutique at the lobby of The Grand Ambassadors Tower II. She’s ready to go to work even though she’s still feeling weak and still has fever. Her knees and cheek are still aching because of her bruise. Her right wrist is also aching and she can’t use it properly because of her scald.

“Maybe Kyu is already back here in South Korea. I don’t know how I’m going to face him. How am I supposed to explain and tell him the truth?”

Sungmin told herself, feeling worried to see her husband. She knows that Kyuhyun will get mad at her for failing to give the documents to Ms. Seo yesterday. She’s still worried about the things that might happen to Cho-Kim Group of Companies because of her failure.

“My head is aching”

Sungmin starts rubbing her forehead. She takes a deep breath.

“Fighting Cho Sungmin! Come what may, we need to be strong and face the problem”

Sungmin told herself, being positive. She slowly stands up and leaves Taemin’s room. She went inside the living room and was shock to see Kyuhyun who just arrives inside, closing the door gently.

“Kyu…”

Kyuhyun looks at his wife. Sungmin looks pale and sick.

“What are you doing here?”

Sungmin asks with teary eyes. Kyuhyun walks towards her. He manages to catch Sungmin before she falls on the floor because of feeling dizzy. He helps Sungmin to sit on the couch.

“Kyu, I’m sorry”

Sungmin told him softly. She doesn’t have enough energy to speak. Kyuhyun softly kisses her lips and embraces her.

“Shhhh we can talk later. I’m so worried about you. Let’s go home now”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“But Dasom’s driver is waiting for me in the lobby. I need to go to work. I have a lot of things to—“

Kyuhyun kisses her to stop her from talking.

“I already told Dasom’s driver that you’re not going to work today because you’re going home with me now. We saw each other in the lobby. He already left”

“But…”

Kyuhyun gently presses a finger on his wife’s lips.

“Shhh stop being a hardheaded wife. You need to take a rest”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, worrying about her. He holds his wife’s forehead.

“See? You’re still burning. We need to go home, so I can take care of you. Please follow or else I will worry about you the whole day. Do you want that?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes her head weakly. She buries her beautiful face on her husband’s chest.

“I’m feeling so weak Kyu”

Sungmin whispers, panting hard.

“I’ll bring you to the hospital”

“No. I don’t want. Just bring me home. I’ll be fine”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“Ok. Let’s go home now”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He stands up and carries Sungmin in bridal style.

“I love you. Please get well soon”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin worriedly. He kisses her forehead and leaves Taemin’s condominium.

~~~

Kyuhyun arrives in his mansion with Sungmin. He sees his mother and daughter sitting in the living room having a happy chat with each other.

“I’m sure that dad’s bit—“

Krystal stops talking. Her eyes suddenly grow big upon seeing her father. Sunhwa looks around wondering why her granddaughter looks scared all of a sudden. She was shock to see her son already back with Sungmin.

“What is that girl doing here?”

Sunhwa asks her son, frowning at him.

“I’m the one who supposed to ask you that umma? What are you doing here in my house? As far as I know, Min is my wife so she has the right to stay here. So, why did you throw her out yesterday night?”

Kyuhyun asks, shooting his mother a deadly glare. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Baby, please”

Sungmin whispers, afraid that her husband will throw a fight with her mother-in-law. Kyuhyun ignores her.

“Who told you to treat my wife badly, give her a hard time and made her a maid here?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling his blood boiling. Krystal’s heart starts beating fast while staring at her father’s angry expression.

“ANSWER ME UMMA!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY WIFE?!!!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger. Sunhwa smirks.

“I am your mother. I have the right to do—“

“MIN IS MY WIFE!!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER AND HURT HER!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily.

“Yah! I’m here because your is hurting your daughter! I’m just concern with Krystal. I won’t let that hurt my granddaughter!”

Sunhwa told Kyuhyun, making a story that is not even true.

“Hurt Krystal? How can she hurt my daughter if Krystal is the one who is hurting her?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“What kind of love potion did that —“

“DON’T CALL MY WIFE A !!!”

Kyuhyun told his mother, giving her a deadly glare. He looks at Krystal who gulps nervously.

“How true it is that Min is hurting you and that’s why you ask umma to stay here for the meantime?”

Kyuhyun asks his daughter.

“Dad”

“DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME CHO KRYSTAL!”

Kyuhyun shouts.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t shout at your daughter. You’re scaring her”

Sunhwa told her son angrily, but Kyuhyun just ignores her.

“Dad…it’s a lie…your wife didn’t hurt me. I just want grandma to be here so we can give your wife a hard time”

Krystal told her father, feeling really scared of him. Sunhwa sighs because she can’t believe that her granddaughter will tell the truth just because she’s afraid of her father.

“And you really tear the documents that I left to your stepmom for her to give to my business partner?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal nods.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT? DON’T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE? YAH! DID I TEACH YOU TO BECOME EVIL LIKE THAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, reprimanding his daughter.

“What’s wrong with me? You’re asking what’s wrong with me? I hate you! I hate you so much because you exchange my mom to that !”

Krystal told her father angrily, controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun was about to raise his hand to slap his daughter, but Sungmin is quick to hold it.

“Kyu, please stop now”

Sungmin told her husband, begging him.

“Is your more important than your daughter?”

Sunhwa asks her son.

“Don’t spoil her so she will grow and mature!”

Kyuhyun answers his mother.

“I hate you dad! You and your ! I’m going to leave you now!”

Krystal told her father, threatening him.

“You want to leave?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal frowns at him.

“Go. Pack your things and leave. I’m not going to stop you”

“I hate you! Mom will know about this when she finally returns from her work in Jeju Island”

“Fine. Just leave”

Kyuhyun told his daughter. He looks at his mother.

“Leave my house now. Bring Krystal with you and leave my house now”

Kyuhyun told his mother. He gives them a deadly glare before going upstairs with Sungmin.

“Kyu, you shouldn’t do that. You shouldn’t throw a fight with umma. You shoul—“

“MIN! STOP TALKING!”

Kyuhyun shouts angrily.

“I’m already thinking a lot of things, so please don’t add up!”

He told Sungmin.

“Just take a rest. I’ll just go back in Cho-Kim Group of Companies to talk to Uncle Heechul. I don’t know what time I will go home. I need to go to work today. Don’t wait for me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Just sleep and take a rest. I love you”

Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s lips before leaving their room.

~~~

Heechul is talking to Kyuhyun inside his office.

“Minnie told me everything”

“I’m sorry Uncle Heechul”

Kyuhyun told Heechul because that’s the only thing that he can tell him. He feels embarrassed for what his daughter did. Heechul shook his head.

“Don’t think too much. Let’s just have a meeting when Jongwoon already arrives from New York. You, me and him…the three of us should have a meeting, so we can decide on what to do”

Heechul told Kyuhyun who nods at him.

“How’s Minnie?”

Heechul asks worriedly.

“She’s sick right now”

Kyuhyun answered. Heechul’s eyes grow big.

“OMO! Poor my baby girl. Maybe she’s thinking about it too much and that’s why she becomes sick. Love will surely kill me if she finds out that our Minnie is sick”

Heechul told Kyuhyun, worrying about Sungmin.

“Tell her not to think about it anymore. You take care of her and if she’s already fine next week, bring her with you when you go here for our meeting. I already miss her so much”

Heechul told Kyuhyun.

“Yes Uncle Heechul”

“You go home now and take care of her. Don’t worry too much. Don’t worry about Jongwoonie too. I’m sure that he will understand. Everything will be fine”

Heechul told Kyuhyun, cheering him up.

“Thanks Uncle Heechul”

Kyuhyun stands up.

“I’ll go now. I still need to do something in Cho Media Group”

“Ok. See you next week”

Kyuhyun bows at Heechul and leaves his office quietly.

~~~

It was already nine in the evening when Kyuhyun arrives home after working in his office. He carefully opens the door of the master’s bedroom avoiding making noise because he’s thinking that his wife is already sleeping and he doesn’t want to disturb her. But much to his surprise, Sungmin is still awake, walking back and forth.

“Such a hardheaded wife. I told her to sleep and not to wait for me, but she’s still awake”

Kyuhyun thought. He closes the door.

“I’m home”

Kyuhyun speaks to catch Sungmin’s attention. Sungmin looks at him.

“I’m waiting for you”

Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun walks towards her. He carries her and carefully puts her down on their bed. Sungmin sits down. Kyuhyun puts a pillow on her back, so she will feel comfortable.

“I told you to sleep and take a rest. Why are you being a hardheaded wife?”

Kyuhyun asks, worrying about her. He sits beside Sungmin.

“Did you already eat dinner?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

“I’m fine. Just feeling tired”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“I’m sorry Kyu”

Sungmin apologizes, feeling sad. Kyuhyun gives her a sweet embrace.

“It’s not your fault”

“But it’s my fault that’s why you fight with umma and Krystal and it’s my fault that’s why you lose a partnership”

Sungmin told her husband, controlling her tears from falling.

“It’s nothing. Umma and Krystal need to learn their lessons. Don’t think about the company. I’ll have a meeting next week with Uncle Heechul and Jongwoonie. We’re going to talk about the company’s problem and think for a possible solution. So don’t think too much”

Kyuhyun told his wife, so she won’t worry anymore.

“You shouldn’t send Krystal away. I’m worried about her”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“She will stay in the Choi mansion. Let her stay there for awhile until she finally realize what she did”

“But Kyu…”

“Min, don’t fight with me anymore. I told you that I need to discipline her. She will not learn if you will always cover her mistakes. She won’t be responsible if you will always tolerate and spoil her”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He gently cups her beautiful face.

“Why did you lie to me?”

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his wife’s sad and pale face.

“I always call you to check on you and Krystal, but you never tell me about her and umma treating you badly. You never inform me that umma is here and you always told me that you’re fine. Why do you need to lie? If ahjumma didn’t tell me the truth, I will never know because I know that you will never tell it to me”

Kyuhyun told his wife, frowning at her.

“I just don’t want to create chaos”

“I know. But what umma and Krystal did wrong. You supposed to tell me. I am your husband. You don’t need to hide anything to me. I love you and we’re husband and wife, so please don’t hide a secret from me again. Do you understand?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

“Promise?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods again.

“Promise”

Sungmin rests her head on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Go to sleep now. You need to have a lot of rest, so you’ll be better soon. If you won’t be fine soon then we can’t go in Venice”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin looks at him blankly.

“Remember when you see me doing something in my laptop? You even accuse me of watching ”

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her laugh softly upon remembering it.

“Actually, I want to surprise you. But because you’re sick, I’m already going to tell you my plan so you will take a lot of rest and get better soon”

“What are you planning baby?”

Sungmin asks.

“We’re going to Venice for our honeymoon”

Kyuhyun happily told Sungmin.

“For real?”

Sungmin asks, smiling. Kyuhyun nods.

“Yes”

“But we need to visit Aunt Taeyeon first before going to our honeymoon”

“No problem. That’s why you need to get well soon so we can already visit Aunt Taeyeon and go to Venice for our honeymoon”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun kisses her lips.

“Min”

“Hmmm?”

Kyuhyun looks at his wife’s eyes with love.

“Let’s have a baby soon”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“Okay?”

He asks. Sungmin starts brushing a finger on his eyebrow.

“I thought you don’t want to have a baby soon because you’re still busy with your work?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun holds her hand and softly kisses it.

“I want us to have a baby soon. I miss taking care of a baby and it will bring a lot of blessing and happiness to us and to our family. Don’t you want us to have a baby soon?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I want. I really do, but we have a problem”

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin stares at him sadly.

“I think I need to visit Sohee umma first and Doctor Lee. They need to check on me first”

“Ok. Let’s visit them once you’re already fine. Don’t worry too much”

“Arasso. Let’s go to sleep now”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods and helps her to lie down on their bed. Kyuhyun lay down beside her and hugs her sweetly.

“Kyu”

“Yes baby?”

Sungmin looks at him.

“Don’t leave me again. Don’t be away from me again, arasso?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Go to sleep now”

Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s forehead.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips sweetly.

“I love you too Kyu”

Sungmin told her husband before closing her eyes to sleep, enjoying Kyuhyun’s warm and sweet embrace that makes her feel protected and secure