Chapter 8

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having a peaceful breakfast together.

“Kyu”

“Yes baby?”

Kyuhyun looks at his wife curiously. Sungmin smiles at him.

“Today is Jongwoonie oppa’s birthday. Wookie unnie called me yesterday. She told me that we should be in The Contemporary later at seven in the evening for family dinner as a simple celebration of oppa’s birthday”

Sungmin informs her husband happily.

“Brother-in-law is now thirty eight years old like me, but he is still impotent”

“WHAT? OPPA IS IMPOTENT?”

Sungmin shouts with wide eyes open. Kyuhyun starts laughing because of his wife’s reaction.

“And you believe me?”

Kyuhyun asks before laughing again. Sungmin pouts and gently hits Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Yah! Stop fooling around”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stops laughing. He wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes before looking at his wife who is already frowning at him.

“Just kidding baby. You see…”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath to control his self from laughing again.

“Some fans of Baby Boo hate him because they want Myungsoo for her and not Jongwoonie. They are the one who call Jongwoonie as impotent to because they hate him for Baby Boo and because they still don’t have a baby. They are married for three years going on four but they still don’t have a baby”

Kyuhyun explains, avoiding laughing.

“That was rude”

Sungmin frowns even harder.

“And you should not later, okay?”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before continuing her breakfast. Kyuhyun nods.

“Okay. I promise to be a good boy later. I won’t tease Jongwoonie later because it’s his birthday today”

Kyuhyun told his wife, smiling at her. He gets his cup of coffee and carefully takes a sip.

“How about Krystal? We should fetch her later at Choi mansion, so she can go with us”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun puts down his cup of coffee on the top of the saucer and shook his head, disagreeing with Sungmin’s idea.

“I’m sure that umma and appa will also attend the dinner for Jongwoonie’s birthday. Let Krystal go with them”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Kyu, for how long do you plan to resist Krystal? She’s our daughter. Please don’t do this to her. You should fetch her now and bring her back home. This is her home and not the Choi mansion”

Sungmin told her husband, trying her best to convince him to bring Krystal back home. She feels sad for Krystal and she can’t help but to blame herself as to why Kyuhyun and Krystal are having a misunderstanding.

“She will not go home here until she realizes her mistakes. That girl will not learn if you’re not going to resist her. She should learn how to respect you first before she can go back here”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Maybe you can talk to her again”

“What for?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I already did that! I already talk to her before we leave for our honeymoon. But what did she do? Did she ever listen to me? She told me that she hate me as much as she hate you. She wants me to leave her alone and she doesn’t want to see me anymore. If that’s what she wants then let’s give it to her. Who does she think she is? She’s just my daughter and she doesn’t have the right to talk to me like that”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling irritated.

“But you’re her father and you should understand her. She needs you so don’t push her away”

“Min…”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, trying his best to control his temper. He doesn’t want to have a fight with his wife and he doesn’t want to ruin his mood early in the morning.

“Do you think it’s easy for me to resist her and fight with her?”

Kyuhyun asks. He slowly shakes his head.

“She’s my daughter and I love her and that’s why I’m doing this. I’m just disciplining her so she will realize her mistakes and learn from it”

Kyuhyun explains. Sungmin opens to speak but Kyuhyun quickly raises his hand to interrupt her.

“I don’t want to fight with you. Krystal is my daughter. Seulgi is her mother and not you so you don’t have the right to interfere on how I discipline her”

Kyuhyun told his wife before leaving the dining room.

“Yes she’s not my daughter, but I care for her. Was it wrong to care for her?”

Sungmin asks, sighing sadly.

“Maybe Kyu is right…I’m not in the position to care and to interfere on how he should discipline Krystal. I’m not her mother…I’m a nobody here in the family”

Sungmin told herself sadly.

~~~

“Honey, wake up!”

Ryeowook happily shakes her sleeping husband to wake him up. She feels so happy and really excited on that day because it’s Jongwoon’s birthday. She prepares something for her husband on that day to celebrate his special day.

“Jongwoonie, wake up”

Ryeowook told her husband in a cute manner as she continues to shake him.

“Honey…please…it’s still early…let me sleep...some more”

Jongwoon told his wife in a sleepy voice. He doesn’t want to get up. He only wants to sleep the whole day—it’s his plan for his birthday. He doesn’t want to celebrate his birthday. All he wants is to stay home with Ryeowoook, sleep and take a good rest to regain his energy back because he’s always tired because of working.

“But honey…”

Ryeowook lie down beside Jongwoon, facing him. She suddenly smiles while staring at her husband’s gorgeous face.

“You look like an angel when you’re sleeping…so peaceful and gorgeous”

Ryeowook whispers while touching Jongwoon’s gorgeous face gently.

“Hon, you really need to wake up now”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, speaking softly while touching her husband’s face gently.

“Come on my Jongwoonie. I know that you’re already awake. Get up now okay”

“I’m still sleepy”

Jongwoon holds his wife’s hand and removes it away from his face.

“It’s still early honey. Let me sleep some more. I don’t have work today so please let me sleep some more”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook without opening his eyes. Ryeowook pouts cutely.

“It’s already eight in the morning”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before lying on top of him. Jongwoon wraps his arms around her, embracing her sweetly.

“Honey…”

Ryeowook softly kisses Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips, making him smile.

“I love you, so please wake up now okay. Today is your birthday so you need to celebrate it”

“But I just want to take a rest and sleep all day. I’m really tired so please let me sleep some more”

“Can you resist me?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon slowly opens his eyes.

“You know that I can’t, right?”

Jongwoon told his wife, still feeling sleepy. Ryeowook smiles.

“I win and that’s why you need to get up now because I have something for you”

Ryeowook happily told her husband. She gives him a sweet peck on his lips before getting off of him. Ryeowook happily sits on the bed.

“Come on honey. Get up now and blow your cake”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, smiling sweetly at him. She gets the small cake on top of the bedside table.

“I wake up early to bake this cake for you that’s why you need to get up now or else I’ll hate you”

Ryeowook told her husband. Jongwoon yawns softly and slowly gets up.

“Tada! Strawberry shortcake for my gorgeous hubby whom I love most”

Ryeowook happily told her husband. She decided to bake strawberry shortcake because Jongwoon loves strawberry. Ryeowook starts singing a Happy Birthday Song. Jongwoon smiles sweetly, staring at his beautiful and loving wife with full of love that is only meant for her while listening to her angelic voice.

“Make a wish honey”

Ryeowook told her husband after singing. She stares at Jongwoon who slowly closes his eyes as he quietly makes a wish. Jongwoon slowly opens his eyes and blows the candles on his cake after making a wish.

“Now you need to taste your cake and tell me if it’s delicious or not. Don’t lie okay”

Ryeowook told her husband before feeding him with strawberry shortcake.

“So?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon gives her thumbs up, making her smile brightly. Jongwoon can never deny that his wife’s cooking is really the best. He gets a strawberry on top of the cake and happily eats it. Ryeowook can’t help but to smile while watching her husband eating happily.

“Why?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m just happy for having you in my life”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She puts down the cake on top of the bedside table before sitting on her husband’s lap. Jongwoon places his hands on the sides of Ryeowook’s waist.

“I’m the one who supposed to tell you that. I’m happy because you’re my wife and my life will always be complete because of you. Thank you for arriving in my life. I love you so much and I will always love you more each day”

Jongwoon told his wife. Ryeowook smiles sweetly at him and holds his gorgeous face between her hands.

“Happy Birthday hon. I love you so much”

Ryeowook told her husband before kissing his soft pinkish lips.

“So, what’s your wish?”

Ryeowook asks though she already knows what her husband’s wish is. Jongwoon smiles at her and slowly brushes his nose on hers.

“Secret”

Jongwoon whispers on his wife’s lips.

“Can I go back to sleep now?”

Jongwoon asks before kissing his wife softly, making her smile.

“No you can’t”

Ryeowook answers softly. She looks at Jongwoon and starts brushing her fingers softly on his gorgeous face.

“I plan something special for your birthday”

“But honey, you know that I don’t have plan to ce—“

Ryeowook presses a finger on Jongwoon’s lips, stopping him from talking.

“Shhhhh”

Ryeowook whispers. She kisses him before speaking again.

“I know that you only want to sleep today because you’re tired. But honey, today is your birthday and you should celebrate it. I have a special plan for your birthday and I’m sure that you will be happy about it”

Ryeowook happily told her husband who is staring at her curiously while thinking what that “special plan” is.

“I want you to take a bath now and prepare yourself or else we’re going to be late”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who nods like a kid.

“I love you”

Ryeowook gives Jongwoon a sweet peck on his lips before getting off of him. Jongwoon lazily gets off of the bed and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

“I hope he will not grill me alive when he finds out where we’re going this morning”

Ryeowook told herself, feeling a little bit nervous because she didn’t tell Jongwoon that they will be attending a marriage seminar on that day.

~~~

Minho is having a not so peaceful breakfast in the Choi mansion with his father and step-mother who are having an argument about the failed partnership between Choi Travel Management Group and Ahn Airlines Group.

“Things won’t be this chaotic if you didn’t insist on becoming the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group!”

Siwon told his wife, feeling angry on her.

“Why are you blaming me? You should blame Kyu’s !”

“STOP CALLING MINNIE A !”

Siwon raises his voice because of anger.

“I entrust the company to you because you told me that you can manage it properly. But what did you do? You fail to get the approval of Ahn Airlines Group! How should I explain it to the Board Members? You fail to get the partnership because of your stupid business proposal! You should have let me check it first!”

Siwon told Sunhwa who is frowning so hard.

“Will you please stop blaming me? I did my best. It’s just that Jongwoon-ah’s sister is really stupid that she can’t even understand what a business proposal is”

Sunhwa told her husband. She slowly shakes her head.

“I really don’t understand why Heechul and Sohee let their stupid daughter to manage the Ahn Airlines Group. It’s supposed to be Jongwoon managing that company and not her. She doesn’t—“

“ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID REASONS!”

“STOP SHOUTING AT ME! I’M EXPLAINING MY SIDE!”

Sunhwa told Siwon angrily, shouting at him too. Minho just stares at them. He wants to -in but he doesn’t know what to say and he knows that they will only tell him to shut his mouth.

“I suddenly lose my appetite. Why did I ever go home? I should just stay in my condominium. At least it’s peaceful there unlike here”

Minho thought, regretting his decision to go back home.

“I did my best…”

Sunhwa takes a deep breath before continuing.

“But Dasom ruin everything. You see sweetheart. She doesn’t have any plan on accepting my business proposal. She rejected it on purpose to have revenge on me. She’s the best friend of Kyu’s . They plan everything to have revenge on me because I hate Kyu’s . She knows that and that’s why she—“

“Minnie noona has a name, so  don’t address her as hyung’s and she’s not a ”

Minho told his step-mother, interrupting her from talking. Sunhwa looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

“Am I talking to you honey?”

Sunhwa asks, shooting her step-son a serious glare.

“Don’t blame others because of your mistake. Dasom and Minnie noona are not like that. They are nice and they will not do such things”

Minho told Sunhwa, defending Dasom and his sister-in-law.

“Will you shut up? I’m not talking to you honey and I’m not asking for your opinion! Shut up because you know nothing about business! You’re also stupid like Dasom and Kyu’s !”

Sunhwa told Minho, feeling angry on him. Siwon slams his hand angrily on the table, feeling angry because of what Sunhwa told his son.

“Don’t call my son stupid!”

Siwon told Sunhwa angrily. Sunhwa looks at him.

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Minho is stupid. He knows nothing. He only knows how to play soccer, become a headache to us, bring shame in the family just like Wookie and he only knows how to chase girls

Suhwa told her husband. Siwon takes a deep breath.

“You will no longer be the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group. I’ll talk to Kyu again and convince him”

“He will only reject you”

“Then Minho will take the position”

Sunhwa suddenly laughs upon hearing her husband. She slowly shakes her head.

“Things will be more chaotic if Minho will take over the position of being the Chairman of Choi Travel Management Group”

Sunhwa told her husband. She wipes her lips with the table napkin before standing up to leave the dining room.

“Appa, I…”

Minho stops talking when Siwon raises his hand.

“Just follow or you’ll be out of the family! Get a life and stop giving me headache!”

Siwon told his son before leaving the dining room.

“Yeah…I’m a loser…maybe that’s the reason why Taemin hate me”

Minho told his self, sighing sadly.

~~~

“Where is she?”

Jinwoon asks his self as he continues to runs around Hangang Park, looking for someone.

“How can she run away from home knowing that she’s not that familiar here in South Korea because she grows up in London?”

Jinwoon told his self, worrying about Krystal who gave him a call to tell him that she runs away from her mother’s condominium. She told Jinwoon to fetch her at the Hangang Park because she doesn’t know where to go.

“Finally!”

Jinwoon sighs in relief upon seeing Krystal sitting on the root like benches at the park with her suitcases. He walks towards her.

“You’re making me worry about you”

Jinwoon told Krystal who raises her head to look at him.

“It’s good that you didn’t get lost somewhere”

Jinwoon told his friend, feeling relief because Krystal is safe and she looks fine. He looks at her suitcases before sitting beside her.

“Sorry to disturb you. I know that you’re busy…it’s just that…I don’t know where to go”

Krystal told Jinwoon, feeling sad. She’s not yet in good terms with her parents. Seulgi is not yet talking to her while Kyuhyun is not yet fetching her to bring her back in his mansion, making her feel neglected, alone and lonely.

“How did you manage to get here? You’re not familiar here in South Korea. You shouldn’t run away like that”

Jinwoon told Krystal.

“Cab…I take the cab and told the driver to drop me in a park and this is where he takes me. He told me that this is Hangang Park”

Krystal answers.

“It’s good that the driver is a nice person but what if he’s a bad person and kidnaps you? I’m sure that your parents will worry about you and that’s why you shouldn’t run away from home”

“They will not look for me because I’m not important to them. They only know how to work. Mom prioritizes her work and her boyfriend than me. Dad is also the same, so they wouldn’t look for me if I get lost or get kidnap”

Krystal told Jinwoon, hating her parents because she can’t feel their love for her. She feels neglected by them.

“But still…it’s wrong to run away”

Jinwoon told Krystal before standing up.

“Let’s go”

Jinwoon told Krystal and holds her hand.

“Where are we going?”

Krystal asks curiously.

“I’ll take you back to your mom’s condominium”

“I don’t want to be there”

“Okay. I’ll drop you to your father’s house or at the Choi mansion”

“No! Let me go!”

Krystal pulls her hand away from Jinwoon’s grip.

“I don’t want to be with mom and dad. They don’t love me. I also don’t want to be with my grandparents because it feels a bit awkward being with them. I’m not that close to them”

Krystal told Jinwoon.

“If you want to leave then go. It’s okay. All I want is a companion…someone whom I can talk with and someone who can understand me. You’re my only friend here. But if you don’t want to be with me, it’s okay. I can understand”

Krystal told Jinwoon, controlling her tears from falling.

“Who told you that I don’t want to be with you? You’re the one who doesn’t want to be with me. Remember the last time that we’re together? You hate me because you think that I can’t understand you”

“Sorry”

Krystal bows her head. Jinwoon stares at her and sighs softly. He sits down, facing Krystal and gently cups her beautiful face.

“What will I do to you?”

Jinwoon asks worriedly.

“Just stay with me oppa”

“Promise that you will go home later?”

Jinwoon asks.

“You can drop me later at my Uncle Minho’s condominium. I’ll stay there for the meantime. I just don’t want to be with my parents or my grandparents”

“Okay”

Jinwoon sits beside Krystal.

“Sometimes you also need to understand your mom and your dad”

Jinwoon told Krystal who slowly shook her head.

“They just don’t love me. I feel like I don’t have a family at all”

Krystal told Jinwoon sadly before resting her head on his shoulder.

“Don’t say that”

Jinwoon shook his head.

“You have a big family. You have two mothers. Your family is complete even though it’s broken. You just need to appreciate the people around you, the life that you have and of course always look at the brighter side”

Jinwoon told Krystal, hoping that she will look at the good side of having a step-mother.

“I hate my parents because they didn’t even think about me before getting divorce”

“Don’t think like that. Every parent wants what is good and best for their children”

“And that’s why instead of saving their marriage they decided to end it? That’s why dad needs to marry other woman? They did that because they think that it’s the best for me? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”

Krystal asks. Jinwoon looks at her. Krystal is already frowning.

“Sometimes there are things in life that can’t be saved and the only thing that you can do is to let go to heal the pain. Your parents have a reason why they decided to get divorce. You may not understand it, but believe me…it’s for your own good even though the situation looks unfair for you, but it’s for your own good”

“I don’t understand”

“You will never understand unless you open your heart and take your hatred and anger away. There’s nothing wrong if you will accept and love your step-mother right?”

Jinwoon asks.

“That thing will never happen. I will hate that woman forever and I will never accept her marriage to my dad. Mom is the only rightful woman for my dad”

Krystal told Jinwoon, hating Sungmin more.

“Your hatred won’t bring good to you”

“Whatever. I’m not a kid, so don’t reprimand me”

“Fine”

Jinwoon told Krystal before sighing softly.

~~~

Sungmin was busy organizing some files for Kyuhyun when someone enters the room.

“Good afternoon! Is Kyu inside his office?”

Sungmin stares at the owner of the voice. She stands up and bows at her.

“Good afternoon ma’am. How may I help you?”

Sungmin asks before sitting on her chair. She stares at the beautiful woman in front of her, wondering who she is.

“You didn’t hear me? I’m asking if Kyu is inside his office”

The woman told Sungmin, frowning at her.

“Mr. Cho is currently busy right now. Do you have an appointment with him?”

Sungmin asks.

“Why are you asking a lot of questions? Do you know who I am?”

The woman asks, feeling irritated towards Sungmin who shook her head as an answer.

“I’m Seo Joo-hyun. I don’t need to have an appointment with Kyu because I can always visit him here anytime. Get that?”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin.

“But Ms. Seo, Mr. Cho is—“

“Can you not understand what I just told you? Honestly, how can Kyu hire a stupid secretary?”

Joo-hyun asks.

“But don’t worry because I’m going to tell Kyu to fire you. So if I were you start packing your things now because this will be the last day that you’re going to work here”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin before going inside Kyuhyun’s office without knocking, leaving Sungmin speechless.

“Surprise!”

Kyuhyun stops reading the business report on his laptop to look at the owner of the voice.

“Joo-hyun”

Kyuhyun stares at his ex-girlfriend who is smiling brightly at him.

“Yes babe it’s me. Your sweet and lovely Joo-hyun”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun as she happily walks towards him.

“What are you doing here? I didn’t remember having an appointment with you”

Kyuhyun told his ex-girlfriend. He was shock when Joo-hyun sits on his lap.

“Get off! Now!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, frowning at her.

“I mean it Joo-hyun. Get—“

Joo-hyun kisses Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking.

“What the is that? I told you to get off now!”

“No”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun in a cute manner. She slowly shook her head and happily wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Why are you being grumpy babe? Are you not happy to see me?”

Joo-hyun asks in a flirty manner. She starts brushing a finger on Kyuhyun’s lips, trying to seduce him.

“I miss you babe. I just arrive from New York yesterday night”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun who quickly removes her finger away from his lips.

“Will you please stop calling me babe? We’re no longer a couple. We already broke up a long long time ago just before I met Seulgi…just get off and leave my office now!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, removing her arms around his neck.

“Yah! You’re rude”

Joo-hyun frowns.

“Just get off and leave my office now”

“Relax. I’m here to talk about the failed partnership of Cho-Kim Group of Company to appa’s company”

“It’s okay because we already decided that we will no longer pursue the partnership”

Kyuhyun informs Joo-hyun.

“I can talk to appa to give you a chance. He will never say no to me”

“Thank you for your concern but we already made our decision. Now, if you don’t mind please get off of me and leave now because I’m busy”

Kyuhyun told his ex-girlfriend. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“Let me stay here longer. Don’t worry because your wife will never know. She’s not even here so don’t be afraid”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She doesn’t have any idea that Sungmin is Kyuhyun’s wife.

“What the hell are you talking about? My wife is—“

Kyuhyun didn’t have the chance to finish talking. Joo-hyun holds his gorgeous face between her hands and kisses his lips.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sunggyu knocks on the door before entering the room. He smiles upon seeing Sungmin sitting on her chair while busily organizing some files.

“Busy?”

Sunggyu speaks to catch Sungmin’s attention. Sungmin stops what she’s doing and looks at the owner of the voice. She smiles brightly upon seeing Sunggyu whose heart keeps on beating fast because of happiness—seeing Sungmin smiling at him always make him feel so happy.

“Hi oppa! What brings you here?”

Sungmin asks. Sunggyu walks towards her.

“Is Kyu inside his office?”

Sunggyu asks. Sungmin nods as an answer.

“You see. I need him to sign some documents now. It’s really important. Is he busy? Can I disturb him for awhile?”

Sunggyu asks, showing Sungmin the folders that he’s holding.

“Oh! He’s currently talking to Ms. Seo, but maybe you can disturb him. He just needs to sign those documents, right? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind”

Sungmin told Sunggyu. She was about to call Kyuhyun’s office through the intercom on her desk to tell him that Sunggyu needs him to sign some documents when Sunggyu speaks.

“Ms. Seo as in Seo Joo-hyun?”

Sunggyu asks. Sungmin nods as an answer.

“Seo Joo-hyun as in Kyu’s ex-girlfriend? She’s here?”

Sunggyu asks.

“She’s Kyu’s ex-girlfriend?”

Sungmin asks while staring at Sunggyu blankly.

“You don’t know? She’s Kyu’s girlfriend when they are in Junior and Senior high. They broke up after graduation because Joo-hyun needs to study in Australia because that’s what her father wants”

Sunggyu told Sungmin. They both stare at the door when someone opens it. Kyuhyun went out, dragging Joo-hyun with him.

“Just leave now. I’m busy okay”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun who frowns at him. Sunggyu coughs to catch their attention. Kyuhyun looks at him.

“You need to do a lot of explaining”

Sunggyu mumbles as he secretly points his finger at Sungmin. Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is frowning at him.

“Hi there Sunggyu. It’s nice to see you”

Joo-hyun told Sunggyu, smiling at him.

“It’s been a long time Joo-hyun. So, why are you here?”

Sunggyu asks, faking a smile.

“To talk business with Kyu and because I miss him so much but he is being mean to me because he wants me to leave now. It seems that he doesn’t enjoy the way I kiss him and that’s why he’s being grumpy”

Joo-hyun told Sunggyu.

“But seriously…”

Joo-hyun sighs before continuing.

“Since when did Kyu become a bad kisser? He doesn’t even kiss back. He is not like that before”

“That’s because he’s already married and you should know that”

Sunggyu told Joo-hyun.

“I know. You don’t need to remind me. But I bet his new wife is such a boring woman and that’s why Kyu become a bad kisser”

“WHAT? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BORING WOMAN?”

Sungmin shouts upon hearing Joo-hyun. Sunggyu and Kyuhyun bite their lower lips to avoid laughing. Joo-hyun looks at Sungmin.

“Am I talking to you huh?”

Joo-hyun asks Sungmin, raising an eyebrow. Sungmin just frowns at her.

“I think I need to leave now. You guys are giving me headache, especially you”

Joo-hyun points at Sungmin.

“I don’t want to have wrinkles and to grow old fast because of you”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin who keeps on controlling her temper.

“See you when I see you handsome”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, winking at him. She gives him a flying kiss before leaving the room.

“Ah…maybe…I think I’ll just comeback”

Sunggyu told the couple because he can feel Sungmin’s jealousy and anger.  

“Why are you here on the first place?”

Kyuhyun asks, ignoring his wife’s serious glare. Sunggyu moves closer to his best friend.

“Ah…”

He stops talking when he notices the lipstick on Kyuhyun’s lips. He was about to touch Kyuhyun’s lips to wipe the lipstick away but Kyuhyun quickly hits his hand.

“Ouch!”

“What the ing are you doing? Why are you going to touch my lips? I didn’t know that you’re a gay”

“Pabo! You’ve got lipstick on your lips”

“What?”

Kyuhyun wipes his lips with his fingers.

“Aish! That girl is…seriously…aish!”

Kyuhyun told his self while staring on the lipstick stain on his fingers. He saw a pack of tissue on top of Sungmin’s desk. He gets it and uses it to wipe the lipstick on his lips.

“Going back to business Mr. Cho”

Sunggyu speaks to catch his best friend’s attention. He gets his pen in his pocket.

“Please sign these important documents before I go to Busan and give it to Mr. Cha and before your wife grill you alive”

Sunggyu told Kyuhyun who gets the documents and pen away from his hand.

“Update me as soon as your meeting with Mr. Cha ends”

Kyuhyun told Sunggyu while signing the documents.

“Yes sir”

Sunggyu answers. Kyuhyun gives the documents and the pen back to Sunggyu.

“I’m counting on you”

Kyuhyun told Sunggyu who happily nods at him. Sunggyu salutes at Kyuhyun and happily waves his hand on Sungmin before leaving the room.

“I need you in my office”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who is still frowning.

“But sir, I’m—“

“Now”

Kyuhyun demanded. He goes back inside his office.

“Flirt”

Sungmin whispers. She stands up and walks towards the door of Kyuhyun’s office. She knocks softly before going inside. She sees her husband sitting on the sofa.

“Come here baby. I need to talk to you”

Kyuhyun told his wife, patting the empty space beside him. Sungmin walks towards him. She was about to sit on the empty space beside Kyuhyun when he gently pulls her towards him. Sungmin ends up on top of Kyuhyun who quickly wraps his arms around her, hugging her so she won’t be able to escape from him.

“Kyu! What are you doing? Let me go”

Sungmin told her husband with a frown on her face as she tries her best to escape from his embrace.

“No”

Kyuhyun happily shook his head.

“I want you to be closer to me like this. I want us to be closer to each other like this”

“Yah! I don’t have time to play with you. Now, if you will excuse me sir I still need to—“

Kyuhyun presses a finger on Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Shh…Min, let’s stay like this for awhile. I know that you’re jealous but please don’t hate me that much and don’t push me away. I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin sits on Kyuhyun’s lap. She frowns at him and pinches his nose.

“OUCH! MIN!”

Kyuhyun shouts because of pain.

“You’re being a bad hubby…flirt”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before letting go of his nose.

“Me? A flirt No way”

Kyuhyun told his wife while gently rubbing his aching nose.

“Oh really?”

Sungmin raises an eyebrow.

“Kissing you’re ex-girlfriend while your wife is not around is not flirting? Did you have fun kissing her?”

Sungmin asks, feeling so jealous. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Excuse me Mrs. Cho. Let me clear it okay. I didn’t kiss her. She’s the one who kiss me. You heard her…those things that she told Sunggyu. I didn’t kiss her. I didn’t kiss her back when she kisses me”

Kyuhyun explains.

“But still…”

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun sadly.

“I’m jealous. You didn’t even tell me about her. I mean…I don’t know much about you. I’m your wife, but—“

Kyuhyun captures Sungmin’s lips, kissing her sweetly, stopping her from talking.

“I love you and that’s all you need to know. You don’t need to know a lot about me. The only thing you need to know is I love you. I love you so much Min”

Kyuhyun told his wife before capturing her lips once again. Sungmin smiles underneath her husband’s lips. She slowly opens to respond; they share sweet and soft kiss before Sungmin pulls back. She looks at Kyuhyun and slowly brushes a finger on his soft lips.

“I’m the only one who is allowed to kiss you, so don’t let other woman kiss you again okay Mr. Cho”

Sungmin told her husband, feeling possessive.

“Since when did you become possessive?”

Kyuhyun asks. He was about to kiss Sungmin again but she presses a finger on his lips to stop him.

“I think I need to go back to work now. I still have a lot of things to finish for you”

Sungmin told her husband.

“You can continue working later. I’m already hungry so let’s have our lunch now”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods at him. He steals a kiss from her before allowing her to stand up.

“Naughty”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with a smile on her lips. Kyuhyun smiles at her and stands up. He was about to walk towards his desk when someone knocks on the door. Seulgi went inside.

“Your secretary is not outside, so I came in”

Seulgi told her ex-husband, addressing Sungmin as Kyuhyun’s secretary and not his wife. She looks at Sungmin before focusing her eyes back on Kyuhyun.

“We need to talk”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun. She looks at Sungmin who is also looking at her.

“I hope you don’t mind but please leave me and Kyu alone. I need to talk to him. It’s between the two of us”

Seulgi told Sungmin, frowning at her.

“Wait for me outside baby. I’ll make it fast”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods. She bows at Seulgi before going out of the office.

“What do you want? I don’t have appointment with you so why are you here?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Let’s talk somewhere else. I’m not comfortable to talk with you here in your office. We need to talk about our daughter”

Seulgi told her ex-husband.

“Why do we need to talk somewhere else if we can talk here? I have a lunch date with my wife”

Kyuhyun told Seulgi who suddenly feels jealous.

“We’re going to talk about Krystal! Is your secretary more important than our daughter?”

“Don’t call Min as my secretary. She’s my wife”

“I don’t care! I’ll wait for you at the lobby. Try to say no and you will see what will happen”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun, threatening him. Kyuhyun just sighs and nods his head.

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Seulgi left his office.

“What will I do to her?”

Kyuhyun asks, thinking about his daughter. He sighs softly and gets his car key on top of his desk before going out of his office.

“Let’s go?”

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun with a smile on her lips upon seeing him go out from his office.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin. He stands in front of her.

“What is it?”

Sungmin asks, still smiling.

“I think we need to cancel our lunch date today. Seulgi and I need to go somewhere. It’s about Krystal. I’m really sorry baby. I’ll just make it up to you okay”

Sungmin feels jealous and sad upon hearing Kyuhyun, but she doesn’t show him.

“Okay. I understand. I’ll just have lunch with Dasom and Taemin, is that okay?”

Sungmin asks, smiling to hide her jealousy and sadness. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Of course”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin.

“I’ll go now. See you later. Take care and enjoy your lunch with your girlfriends. I love you”

“I love you too Kyu. Drive safely”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods and gives Sungmin a peck on her lips before leaving. Sungmin gets her mobile phone inside her handbag and calls her best friend.

“MINNIE! OH MY GOSH! I MISS YOU SO MUCH DARLING!”

Dasom shouts happily, somehow making Sungmin smiles.

“I miss you too bumblebee. Where are you?”

Sungmin asks, missing her best friend.

“Driving. I’ll meet Taemin in Ivory Spiral to have lunch with her. Want to join us?”

Dasom asks happily.

“Sure”

“Great! I’m sure Taemin will be happy too. Where are you right now?”

“Work”

“Okay. I’ll fetch you there so wait for me”

Dasom told her best friend happily, feeling excited to see her.

“I’ll wait for you in the lobby”

“Sure darling”

“Drive safely. I love you bumblebee”

Sungmin told Dasom before hanging up.

“You can’t be jealous Cho Sungmin. Just understand Kyu. It’s for Krystal and she’s important so just understand okay”

Sungmin told herself, trying her best to understand her husband.

“It will be fine”

Sungmin takes a deep breath. She gets her handbag and leaves the room.

~~~

Ryeowook was happily sitting inside the room wherein the marriage seminar will be held. She was looking around, smiling brightly, and feeling happy to see those married couples who will be joining them in the seminar.

“They are all sweet to each other. I hope my Jongwoonie and I will enjoy this seminar”

Ryeowook told herself, feeling happy and excited for her and Jongwoon because it’s their first time attending a marriage seminar. Ryeowook happily looks at her husband.

“I’m really falling in love with him even more whenever I’m going to stare at him like this. My honey is really serious, but so gorgeous and lovely. I really love him so much”

Ryeowook thought while staring at Jongwoon who looks serious while reading the leaflet that he’s holding—the activities that they will do in the seminar are listed there.

“Honey…”

Ryeowook happily wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s arm.

“What do you think about my plan for your birthday? It’s perfect and lovely, right?”

Ryeowook asks. She giggles happily and rests her head on Jongwoon’s shoulder. Jongwoon looks at her.

“You wake me up so early for us to attend a marriage seminar? Hon, what makes you think that attending this seminar is a good way of celebrating my birthday? Why? Are we getting divorce and that’s why you want us to attend counseling”

Jongwoon asks, frowning at his wife. Ryeowook looks at him and shook her head.

“Of course we’re not getting divorce…that thing will never happen and FYI Mr. Kim Jongwoon…this is a marriage seminar and not counseling. We’re here to talk about our marriage and do activities that we will both enjoy and to strengthen our relationship more”

Ryeowook explains.

“Well actually it’s mom’s idea. She told me that a close friend of hers will be conducting a marriage seminar on the day of your birthday. She told me that we should attend because she thinks that it will be fun for us and it’s one way of surprising you on your special day”

“And you agree with her?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods while smiling sweetly.

“I think mom’s idea is wonderful and there’s nothing wrong if we try. Please don’t get mad anymore. Let’s just enjoy our time together”

Ryeowook told her husband, acting cute in front of him. Jongwoon gently flicks her forehead.

“I’m not mad”

Jongwoon slowly shook his head before continuing.

“It’s just that I hate attending boring events like this and I’m worried about you. I’m sure that every person in this room recognizes us. It might become an issue. Someone might put up a story about us having marital problems. You’re a celebrity and haters will do everything to ruin you in public…to ruin our marriage in public, especially those people who hate our marriage to each other. If that happens, appa and Mimi will surely grill us alive, especially you

Jongwoon told his wife, worrying about her. Ryeowook shook her head. She holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and smiles at him.

“Who says that this marriage seminar will be boring? Of course it will be happy because we’re together. We’re going to spend time with each other without thinking and talking about work. It’s all about us and that’s the purpose of this seminar and I really think that it will be wonderful to talk about us…just us”

Ryeowook happily told Jongwoon. She holds his hand. Jongwoon smiles and intertwines his fingers on hers.

“Don’t worry about me honey. There’s nothing to worry about. I can always overcome the scandals because you’re here with me. You know that you’re my strength even before we become husband and wife”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“Let’s enjoy this day. We have the right to live normal and be a normal married couple even though I’m a celebrity and you’re a well-know CEO who came from a well-known and influential family”

“Okay. Let’s enjoy this day together. Let’s not think and talk about work for awhile. It’s all about us…just us”

Jongwoon told his wife, smiling at her. He softly kisses her hand, making her giggles happily.

“I love you honey. I love you so much”

“I love you more my Jongwoonie”

Ryeowook smiles sweetly and leans her head on Jongwoon’s shoulder as they wait for the speaker to arrive while talking to each other softly, reminiscing the day that they first met each other.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Seulgi are having lunch together in The Choice, a fancy restaurant that was owned by Choi Siwon, Kyuhyun’s stepfather.

“What are we supposed to talk about Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks after taking a sip on his wine. Seulgi wipes her lips with her table napkin and looks at Kyuhyun with a serious expression.

“We have a lot of things to talk about our daughter. First, it’s about her studies. It seems that she doesn’t know that she will study college here in South Korea. You told me that you’re the one who will explain everything to her but how come she doesn’t know about it?”

Seulgi asks, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s my fault because I forgot to discuss it with her. I’m busy”

Kyuhyun explains.

“Busy? You’re always busy…busy with your work and busy with your secretary”

Kyuhyun slams his hand angrily on the table upon hearing Seulgi calling Sungmin as his secretary.

“Will you stop calling Min as my secretary? She’s my wife!”

Kyuhyun told Seulgi with anger in his voice. Seulgi nods her head.

“Correction. She’s your secretary who becomes your wife”

“So? The hell do you care? I can marry whoever woman that I want whether she’s my secretary or not. It’s none of your business anymore because you’re no longer my wife. We’re divorce Kang Seulgi. Don’t forget that, so you don’t have the right to meddle in my life and to question me about marrying my secretary. Get that?”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, slapping the truth on her. Seulgi feels hurt because the truth is she still love Kyuhyun. She feels hurt when she finds out that Kyuhyun is getting married to Sungmin because she’s still hoping that there will be a second chance for her and Kyuhyun to be together again.

“We supposed to talk about our daughter and not my wife, right? Why? Are you jealous of her and that’s why you’re insulting her?”

“I’m not insulting her!”

“Oh really?”

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow. Seulgi takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“Did you already find a good university for Krystal?”

Seulgi asks, changing the topic. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Not yet. I’m going to work on that later when I return in my office. Is there anything else?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Are you aware that our daughter is dating a man whom she just met few days ago when Siwon appa bring her in Sky-High International University. His name is Engr. Jeong Jinwoon”

“What? How come Krystal is not telling me about it?”

“How can she tell you and how will you find out if you’re always busy with your secretary? Tell me Cho Kyuhyun. Is that girl more important than our daughter?”

Seulgi asks, frowning at Kyuhyun.

“Min is my wife!”

“Krystal is your daughter! You need to understand your priority and it’s supposed to be our daughter and not your other woman!”

Seulgi told her ex-husband angrily.

“You supposed to give our daughter time and attention but what are you doing? You’re ignoring her, making her feel neglected and not loved by her own father!”

“Was it my fault if she grew up without me?”

Kyuhyun asks, giving Seulgi a serious glare.

“And what are you trying to point out? Am I the one who filed for a divorce?”

Seulgi asks, biting her lower lip because of anger.

“Why are you putting the blame on me? We both decided to get divorce! Stop being a hypocrite!”

“Because you keep on insisting that we should get a ing divorce!”

“THAT’S BECAUSE WE DON’T LOVE EACH ANYMORE AND YOU KNOW THAT!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger. Seulgi just stares at him; tears start forming in her eyes. She wants to slap Kyuhyun and tell him that she still loves him.

“You take my right away as her father when you agree to your parents to file a restriction order against me! I can’t see her whenever I want. I can’t even celebrate special occasions with her and now you’re telling me that I should understand my priority? Do you think Krystal is not part of my priorities? She’s my daughter and I love her so much but she can’t see it because she’s such a brat and stubborn kid! She doesn’t even want to listen to me!”

“Love her? Is that even true?”

Seulgi asks, smirking.

“You’re telling me that you love our daughter so much”

Seulgi claps her hands in a sarcastic manner.

“And that’s why you need to send her away from your house? Because you love her so much?”

Seulgi asks angrily.

“Did she tell you the reason why I did that to her? She hates me and she doesn’t even want to stay with me!”

“That’s because of your other woman!”

“STOP CALLING MIN MY OTHER WOMAN! SHE’S MY WIFE!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger.

“You need to fix this problem Cho Kyuhyun!”

Seulgi takes a deep breath before continuing.

“You need to bring our daughter back in your house and give her what she wants. You need to prioritize her and not your other woman because Krystal is your daughter! If you will never do the things that I’m telling you…you know what will happen…you will never see our daughter again because I’ll be the one who will file a restriction order against you! Don’t try me Cho Kyuhyun because I can do that to you”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun, threatening him.

“Now, if you really love our daughter just like what you’re claiming and if you don’t want me to take her away from you as well as your right as her father you need to follow what I told you. Do I make myself clear?”

Seulgi asks. Kyuhyun just sighs and nods his head.

~~~

“You really did that? You dumped him because of his evil witch step-mother? Are you being too cruel on him? It’s not his fault if Captain Choi marries that evil witch”

Dasom told Taemin, disagreeing with her reason as to why she dumped Minho.

“I’m just being true to him. I don’t want to fall in love with him because I don’t want to deal with his evil stepmom. I’m not that nice like Minnie”

Taemin told Dasom, defending herself.

“Speaking of Minnie…”

They look at Sungmin who keeps on staring at the window, spacing out.

“Why is she like that? She’s been quiet ever since you guys arrive here. She’s not even eating her food yet. All she did is to stare at the window and space out”

Taemin told Dasom, worrying about Sungmin.

“Did she tell you something on your way here?”

Taemin asks curiously. Dasom shook her head as an answer.

“She seems fine awhile ago. She keeps on talking in the car. I don’t know why she’s like that now”

Dasom told Taemin while staring at her best friend sadly. She reaches for Sungmin’s hand to catch her attention. Sungmin looks at her.

“Is there something wrong baby bunny? We notice that you’re just staring at the window, spacing out. You’re not even eating your lunch yet. You don’t like the food? We can order again. I’ll call the waiter. What do you want to eat?”

Dasom asks, worrying about her best friend. Sungmin shook her head and flashes a weak smile.

“Sorry to worry you and Taemin. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. I just don’t have an appetite”

Sungmin told them sadly. She keeps on thinking about Kyuhyun who is currently having lunch with his ex-wife and she really feels jealous but she needs to understand.

“Are you craving for something?”

“Are you pregnant?”

Dasom and Taemin ask. Sungmin stares at them. They look happy and excited to hear her say “Yes I’m pregnant”. Sungmin shook her head because she too can’t understand why she doesn’t want to eat the food that she orders. She was craving for tomato pasta so badly but when she already saw it she suddenly lose her appetite. She doesn’t want to eat it anymore because she already wants to eat something and she doesn’t exactly know what is that something that she wants to eat.

“You’re not pregnant or you just don’t know that you’re pregnant? You should have an appointment with umma soon so she can check on you”

Dasom told Sungmin who shook her head.

“I’m not pregnant. I just have my period yesterday. I’m having an irregular cycle again”

Sungmin told them sadly. How she wish that she’s really pregnant so Kyuhyun will give her time and not his work and Seulgi.

“Then why are you like that?”

Dasom asks with concern. Sungmin opens to speak, but Dasom quickly butts in.

“And don’t you dare lie to us. You’re not okay. There’s something bothering your mind right now”

Dasom told her best friend, warning her. Sungmin looks at them before sighing sadly.

“It’s Kyu”

“You guys fought?”

Taemin asks with concern in her voice. Sungmin shook her head.

“It’s not like that. I’m just feeling jealous because of his ex-wife. We supposed to have lunch date today but Seulgi suddenly arrive in the scene, ruining my date with Kyu”

“WHAT?”

Dasom and Taemin shout in unison.

“Don’t tell me that they still have communication? I mean…why? Why do they need to go out together?”

Dasom asks, frowning because of what Sungmin told them.

“It’s not like what you’re thinking. They need to talk about Krystal and of course I can’t say no”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“What are you talking about? Minnie, let me clear something to you”

Taemin takes a deep breath before continuing.

“That Seulgi girl is the ex-wife. You and Kyu oppa are legally married to each other. It only means that you have the right to demand and to say no”

“But Taemin, we’re talking about Krystal…she’s Kyu’s daughter…so I must understand. I need to understand”

Sungmin explains.

“You’re just being too good and that’s the thing that makes you weak and I hate it. You always say yes and just go on with the flow even though it’s against your will and you’re feeling hurt…you never say anything…you just keep it by yourself”

Taemin told Sungmin, reprimanding her.

“Taemin has a point. Sometimes you also need to tell your husband what’s inside your heart and how you feel. You have the right to demand and to say no. You don’t need to understand all the time. Sometimes it’s Kyu oppa who needs to understand and not you all the time”

Dasom told Sungmin, reprimanding her too. Taemin nods, agreeing to Dasom.

“That girl doesn’t have the right to demand even though it’s about their daughter because she and Kyu oppa are already divorce. She should know where to place herself”

“So true. I think that girl is just using Krystal-shi against Kyu oppa so she can get what she wants. Of course oppa will not say no because it’s about their daughter. I suddenly want to shave her head. She’s a you know”

“That’s why you need to be tough darling. Don’t let her manipulate oppa. Show her who you are so she will learn where to place herself. She’s already out of Kyu oppa’s life and you should slap that truth to her, there’s nothing wrong if you fight sometimes.

Dasom and Taemin told Sungmin who suddenly holds her head because she feels a little bit dizzy.

“OMO! Are you okay?”

Dasom asks Sungmin, giving her a concern look.

“I suddenly feel a little bit dizzy. But I’m fine. I’m just feeling tired because of work. When Kyu and I return from our honeymoon, we keep on working nonstop because we need to catch up with all the work we left behind before going to Venice”

Sungmin explains, flashing a smile so her girlfriends won’t worry too much. She gets her glass of water and drinks it.

“You should eat now so you’ll have energy. Don’t think too much so you won’t stress yourself”

Dasom told Sungmin with concern in her voice. Sungmin slowly nods her head and forces herself to eat so her girlfriends will not worry about her.

~~~

 It was already five thirty in the afternoon when Kyuhyun returns from his meeting in Jongno-gu with Sunggyu. He looks at Sungmin who is quietly sitting on her chair, staring at the monitor of the computer while gently massaging the temple of her head.

“Done looking for universities for Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks as he walks towards his wife’s desk. Sungmin looks at him and nods her head.

“I already pass application forms online. She’ll have entrance exams next week. Seoul Business School on Monday and in Oak Ridge University on Saturday. Exams will start at eight in the morning until five in the afternoon. Other universities are not yet replying. I’ll check your email again later”

Sungmin informs her husband. Kyuhyun nods his head.

Good”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He puts a folder on top of her desk.

“Scan those documents and send it to Hara’s email. She needs it today. She needs to review the documents for our meeting with Mr. Lee when she returns from her business trip next week”

“Yes sir”

“I need you in my office after you’re done sending the copy of the documents to Hara’s email”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He leans forward to kiss her lips.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before going inside his office.

“Okay”

Sungmin takes a deep breath. She starts scanning the documents in the scanner, ignoring her mild headache. She saves the copy of the documents in the computer before sending it to Hara’s email.

“Done”

Sungmin whispers. She turns off the computer and stands up. She walks towards Kyuhyun’s office and knocks softly before going inside.

“Sir…”

Sungmin looks at her husband.

“Sit here”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, patting the empty space beside him. Sungmin walks towards the sofa where Kyuhyun is sitting. Kyuhyun holds her hand before she can sits down.

“Please sit on my lap baby”

Kyuhyun begs, acting cute. Sungmin follows and sits on his lap.

“Someone might enter and see us like this. They will think that you’re flirting with your secretary during work”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before wrapping her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun places his hand on the side of Sungmin’s waist while he looks at his watch.

“It’s already five forty in the afternoon so work is over. There’s nothing wrong if we’re close like this because we’re husband and wife”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“So, how’s your lunch with your girlfriends?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles at him before resting her head on his chest. She yawns softly before speaking.

“I miss them so much and I’m so happy to see them. I’ll go out with them again next time. Is that okay?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods and starts her hair gently.

“Of course baby. You can always go out with them whenever you want. If that will make you happy then it’s fine. Always remember that your happiness is my happiness too”

“Thanks baby. But I didn’t eat a lot awhile ago. I didn’t even finish my food”

“Why? Having a diet because you already realize that you gain some weight?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin raises her head and looks at her husband.

“For real?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“A little but you’re still y for me whether you gain weight or not”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her smiles sweetly.

“Since when did you learn to become mushy huh?”

Sungmin asks, teasing her husband.

“Since the day I fell in love with you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her blush a little because of his sweetness. Kyuhyun smiles at her but it quickly vanishes when he notices her pale face.

“Baby, are you sick?”

Kyuhyun asks, worrying about her. He touches her forehead; Sungmin is a little bit hot.

“You’re a bit hot”

“Kyu”

Sungmin removes her husband’s hand away from her forehead. She slowly shook her head.

“I’m not sick. Well, I just don’t feel so nice today. I’m feeling tired and I’m having a slight headache. But don’t worry because I’m fine”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, smiling at him, hoping that he will stop worrying about her.

“You should have told me that you’re not feeling that well today and you’re tired so you just stay home and rest”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling guilty because he didn’t notice early that his wife is not feeling well.

“You’re not going to work tomorrow okay. You’ll just stay home and take a rest”

“But Kyu”

“No more buts. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Maybe I can just borrow one of Jongwoonie’s secretaries for the meantime. So just stay home for awhile and get a lot of rest. You can go back to work again once you’re fine”

“But—“

Kyuhyun presses a finger on Sungmin’s lips to stops her from talking.

“Stop protesting Cho Sungmin because you will never win this time. I’m your husband so you need to follow. You must follow if you don’t want me to worry about you. It’s for your own good. Understood?”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods at him.

“Let’s go home now so you can already take a rest”

“No. We still need to go at The Contemporary for Jongwoonie oppa’s birthday celebration”

“But you’re not feeling well. Jongwoonie will understand”

“But I want to go. I want to see umma, appa and Aunt Hani. I miss them so much as well as Wookie unnie and Jongwoonie oppa”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, trying to convince him with her cuteness.

“Fine”

Kyuhyun sighs softly.

“But we’re not going to stay that late okay”

“Okay”

Sungmin smiles. She looks at her watch to check the time.

“It’s six in the evening. We still have time to buy oppa a birthday present. The dinner will be at seven thirty in the evening”

Sungmin told her husband.

“What are we supposed to give a person who already has everything? It’s hard to buy a present for him”

“I know but we still need to buy him a present”

Sungmin told her husband before standing.

“I’ll re-touch first. I don’t want to worry umma and appa when they see my pale face”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before going out of his office. She sits on her chair and opens her handbag. She looks for her make-up kit inside and starts re-applying make-up on her beautiful face. She gets her pink lipstick and was about to apply it on her perfect m shape lips when Kyuhyun went out of his office, looking so worried.

“Krystal is missing”

“What?”

Sungmin’s eyes widened, feeling nervous.

“I just receive a call from umma. She’s crying. She told me that my daughter is missing. We need to go now”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who quickly packs her things. She stands up and leaves the room with Kyuhyun; both are feeling nervous and worried at the same time, wishing that Krystal is safe wherever she is.

~~~

Jongwoon and Ryeowook are sitting inside a tent. They are facing each other, smiling sweetly while holding each other’s hands. It was part of the seminar; it’s the last activity that they need to do in the seminar before they leave for the family dinner to celebrate Jongwoon’s birthday.

“So, what are we supposed to talk about us?”

Jongwoon asks. The purpose of the activity is to let the married couples talk everything they want to talk about them for thirty minutes.

“I don’t know”

Ryeowook answers, shaking her head.

“Maybe we can start with a question”

“Like?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook thinks for the meantime.

“I’m just curious honey”

“About?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook looks at his eyes before speaking.

“What do you think will happen if Yoona-shi didn’t run away on the day of your wedding? Are we going to end up like this? Husband and wife?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Jongwoon stares at her and notices the tears that are forming in her eyes.

“What do you think?”

Jongwoon asks.

“You will end up marrying her”

Ryeowook answers sadly.

“Of course you will still become my wife”

“I’ll be your wife when you and she got divorce”

“Who told you that we’re getting divorce?”

Jongwoon asks, making Ryeowook frowns.

“What? So you plan to make me as your mistress? I hate you!”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who starts laughing.

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon, I’m serious! Don’t laugh at me!”

Ryeowook told her husband, hitting his arm gently. Jongwoon stops laughing. He looks at his wife who is still frowning. Jongwoon smiles and makes a cute pose.

“I still hate you. I don’t want to be your mistress”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, pouting at him.

“Pabo! Who told you that you’re going to be my mistress?”

Jongwoon asks, gently flicking his wife’s forehead.

“Of course you will still be my wife. We’re still going to end up together because I’ll be the one who will run away from the wedding. To tell you honestly…”

Jongwoon leans his face closer to hers.

“When I saw you on the day of my wedding I feel so happy…happiness that I can’t feel when I’m with Yoona. I don’t feel complete when I’m with her because my heart keeps on longing for you. As I stare at you on that day, I realize that it’s you that I need in my life and not Yoona. I wish that you’re the one I’m marrying and not Yoona because I can’t live without you in my life…you’re the one who completes me…so, I’m willing to change the destiny just to be with you”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, making her feel so loved by him.

“And I’m willing to run away with you”

“You’ll be in great trouble if you do that. It will be the biggest scandal in your career”

“So? I don’t care”

Ryeowook happily shook her head.

“I really don’t care honey. I don’t care what people will think of me as long as I have you in my life”

“God is really good because He brings us together and He uses our pain in our past relationship to make us realize that we love each other. We’re meant for each other. You and I are for each other and not for anybody else”

“I think our love story is unusual”

“But it’s the best love story ever because love happens unconsciously. What do you think?”

Jongwoon asks.

“I think…”

Ryeowook smiles and sits on Jongwoon’s lap. She gently pinches his nose.

“You love me so much fanboy”

Ryeowook told her husband, teasing him. Jongwoon smiles and happily nods, agreeing with her.

“You love sitting on my lap huh?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook wraps her arms around his neck.

“I think it’s sweet when we’re close like this and it’s easy for me to kiss you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She was about to kiss Jongwoon’s lips but he presses a finger on her lips, stopping her.

“No kissing in public”

Jongwoon told his wife, smiling like a kid. Ryeowook removes Jongwoon’s finger away from her lips.

“There’s no one around. It’s just the two of us and it’s just a kiss”

“So? It’s still a PDA”

“Yah! Why are you so unfair? You’re always rejecting me”

“I’m not rejecting you honey”

Jongwoon told his wife, teasing her.

“Oh really? You keep on rejecting me no matter how much I seduce you. Maybe—“

Ryeowook suddenly stops talking.

“Oh my God!”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened.

“Honey what’s wrong?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s face between her hands and looks at him with a shock expression.

“Honey, since when did the last time we make love?”

Ryeowook asks.

“What? Yah! You’re crazy. You scared me. I thought something serious happens to you”

Jongwoon told his wife, frowning at her.

“When we celebrated our second wedding anniversary”

“What about our second wedding anniversary?”

“That’s the last time we make love. You’re asking me right? So I answered”

“Seriously?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon nods.

“OMO! What happen to our love calendar? I suddenly want to cry now”

“I told you that you don’t need to make a love calendar. It will never work because we’re always busy and you’re always not around”

“I’m sorry honey. I suddenly feel sad and guilty”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, staring at him sadly. It was the only time she realizes that she’s prioritizing her career more than her husband. It was the only time she realizes that she loves her work more than her marriage with Jongwoon. It was the only time she realizes that she’s giving more time and effort with her work than being a wife to Jongwoon  and it was the only time she realizes that she’s choosing to become more of a famous celebrity than getting pregnant and become a mother.

 “Now I understand why you’re cold to me sometimes and why you don’t speak to me sometimes. I understand now why we often fight because I prioritize my work and career more than you…than us…than our marriage. I’m sorry honey. Maybe you’re already regretting that you marry me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly, controlling her tears from falling. She looks at Jongwoon when he suddenly sings the chorus of the song that he sang on their wedding day while she’s walking down the aisle.

“You’re not allowed to be sad today because it’s my birthday”

Jongwoon told his wife after singing. He gently flicks her forehead.

“Pabo”

Jongwoon told her. He holds her beautiful face between his hands and leans closer to her. He gently brushes his nose on hers.

“I want you to look into my eyes”

Jongwoon whispers on Ryeowook’s lips, almost kissing her. Ryeowook looks at him; they stare at each other’s eyes with love.

“I never regret anything honey. You’re the best thing that happens in my life. I’ll have the biggest regret in my life if I didn’t marry the most special person in my life…my best friend…my other half…my love and my life…it’s you…only you. My life is not complete without you. So please stop thinking crazy things okay”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before capturing her lips—kissing her long and sweet.

“I love you so much Kim Ryeowook. I will always love you more each day and forever”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while staring at her full of love. Ryeowook suddenly blushes.

“Why are you blushing?”

Jongwoon asks.

“You’re the only one who can make my heart jump like crazy because of happiness”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before hugging him sweetly. She rests her head on his chest.

“I love you more Kim Jongwoon. Thank you for arriving in my life and for loving me unconditionally and for always understanding me. I love you so much”

Ryeowook told her husband. She smiles brightly while enjoying Jongwoon’s sweet embrace.

“Honey”

“Hmmm?”

Ryeowook raises her head to look at Jongwoon.

“What’s your birthday wish?”

Ryeowook asks though she already has an idea what her husband’s wish is. She wants to hear it from him. Jongwoon smiles.

“It’s a secret”

Jongwoon told her. He looks at his watch.

“Our thirty minutes is over. We should go back inside the room now”

“Okay”

Ryeowook gets off of Jongwoon. They went out of the tent. Jongwoon wears his leather shoes before getting Ryeowook’s peep toe shoes and helps her wear it.

“New shoes?”

Jongwoon asks while carefully putting the shoes on his wife’s feet. Ryeowook shakes her head.

“No. You’re the one who bought it…when you’re in New York for business trip”

“Oh yes! I forgot”

Jongwoon smiles. He stands up.

“Hold my hands”

Ryeowook gets her black clutch before holding Jongwoon’s hands. Jongwoon carefully pulls Ryeowook up, helping her to stand.

“Thank you”

Ryeowook smiles. They intertwine their fingers.

“Let’s go”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who nods at her. They go back inside the room.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE PIE!!!”

Everyone in the room shouts happily, greeting Jongwoon a Happy Birthday. They start singing the Happy Birthday Song while clapping happily. There are colorful balloons and birthday decorations everywhere. There’s also a big banner hanging on the stage that says “Happy Birthday Jongwoon”. Jongwoon can’t stop smiling brightly. He feels happy, surprised and special. Doctor Min Sunye, Sohee’s close friend and the speaker of the seminar walks towards Jongwoon, holding a cake for him.

“You’re very blessed to have a loving wife. It’s her idea. She wants to surprise you on your birthday. She plans everything because she wants to make this day very special for you. She talks to me last week to tell me about her plans for your birthday”

Sunye told Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook who is smiling brightly, feeling so happy because she knows that Jongwoon is happy.

“KISS!!!”

All the married couples shout happily, making Jongwoon and Ryeowook blush.

“Just one please”

Sunye told the couple, smiling at them.

“Thank you and I love you”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before giving her a sweet peck on her lips, making her blush even more.

“SWEET!!!”

The married couples shout in unison while giggling happily.

“Make a wish before you blow your cake”

Sunye told Jongwoon who makes a wish before blowing the candles. Everyone claps happily. Ryeowook gets her mobile phone inside her black clutch when she hears it ringing.

“Honey, no phone calls today remember?”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“But I need to answer this. It’s umma. I’ll be right back”

Ryeowook goes at the corner to answer the call.

“Where are you?”

Sunhwa asks, crying.

“Why are you crying umma? Did something happen?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

“Krystal is missing”

“What? How?”

“No time to explain. Just go here in the house now. Your brother is on his way”

“Okay”

Ryeowook hangs up. She quickly walks towards Sunye who is happily chatting with Jongwoon and the other couples.

“Excuse me. Let me borrow Doctor Min for the meantime”

Ryeowook told them. She whispers something on her ear. Sunye’s eyes grow big.

“Okay. You and Jongwoon should take care. Regards to Sohee”

“Thanks Doctor Min”

Ryeowook bows at her before walking towards Jongwoon.

“We need to leave now. It’s emergency”

Ryeowook whispers. Jongwoon looks at her worriedly.

“Krystal is missing”

“What?”

“I don’t know what happen. Umma call and she’s crying, telling me that Krystal is missing. We should go to the Choi mansion”

“Okay”

They bid goodbye to everyone and thank them for the surprise before leaving the venue.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrive at the Choi mansion. Seulgi quickly runs towards Kyuhyun, hugging him.

“Kyu, I’m scared. Our Krystal is missing. I don’t know what to do. I’m worried”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun while crying softly. Sungmin feels jealous as she stares at Kyuhyun and Seulgi hugging each other.

“Shhh…it will be alright”

Kyuhyun whispers, comforting his ex-wife, forgetting Sungmin’s presence. He looks at Seulgi and wipes her tears away.

“Stop crying baby. We’re going to find her okay”

Kyuhyun told Seulgi, calling her “baby” unconsciously. Seulgi nods.

“What really happened?”

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why Krystal is missing.

“We fought because she breaks a rule. I confiscated all her gadgets including her mobile phone. I’m just disciplining her but I guess she misinterpreted me. When I went home after work, she’s already gone and I don’t know where to find her so I went here to ask for umma and appa’s help”

Seulgi informs Kyuhyun. Sunhwa sees Sungmin. She walks towards her and slaps her hard.

“It’s all your fault !”

“SUNHWA!!!”

Siwon shouts, pulling his wife away from Sungmin.

“Umma, why do you need to slap my wife?”

Kyuhyun frowns at his mother. He lets go of Seulgi and walks towards Sungmin.

“Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun asks but Sungmin didn’t answer. The policemen arrive in the mansion.

“The policemen are here Kyu. Let’s go. We need to find our daughter”

Seulgi told Kyuhyun, catching his attention.

“Stay here okay. I’ll be back for you. I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who remains quiet. He kisses her before going out of the mansion with Seulgi, Sunhwa, Siwon and the policemen. Jongwoon and Ryeowook arrive at the mansion.

“Oppa, any update about Krystal?”

Ryeowook asks her brother, worrying about her niece.

“We’re going to look for her”

“Where is Minnie?”

Ryeowook asks when she notices that Kyuhyun is with Seulgi instead of Sungmin. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He went in his car with Seulgi and drives it fast.

“Appa”

“Call your brother. Tell him to help us look for Krystal. Keep in touch”

Siwon told Ryeowook as he and Sunhwa went inside his car, leaving the mansion with the policemen. Ryeowook was about to call Minho when Jongwoon speaks.

“Minnie”

They both stare at Sungmin who is already outside the mansion looking sad and lost.

“Oppa is an ”

“Language please”

“Call Minho”

Ryeowook sighs and walks towards Sungmin, leaving Jongwoon alone.

“Are you okay darling?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just looks at Ryeowook with teary eyes.

“Come. You go with me and Jongwoonie. Let’s look for Krystal”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who just nods at her. They hold each other’s hands as they walk towards Jongwoon.

“I already call Minho and tell him what happen. He’s on his way now”

Jongwoon told his wife before looking at Sungmin.

“Are you okay?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. He notices Sungmin’s pale face and the red mark on her cheek.

“It will be fine”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who just nods her head. He looks at his wife.

“I’ll punch your brother. He will really get it this time”

Jongwoon mumbles at Ryeowook.

“Go. I won’t stop you”

Ryeowook mumbles back.

“Let’s go now”

Jongwoon told them. They went inside the car. Jongwoon stares at the rear view mirror to look at Sungmin who is sitting at the back. Sungmin is spacing out while staring at the window.

“Cho Kyuhyun is a total ”

Jongwoon whispers. He sighs softly and drives his car away to look for Krystal.

~~~

“You take care. Don’t worry about the game. Update me about Krystal and let me know if there’s something I can do to help. Tell me if I already need to call uncle to help us find Krystal-shi”

“Hyung, let me just remind you that my niece is not kidnapped. She’s missing because she runs away from home so you don’t need to call the President to help us find my niece. Don’t disturb your uncle because he’s busy and it’s not easy to be a President and manage the whole country and there are already policemen who are helping us”

Minho told Taecyeon.

“I’ll go ahead. Good luck in the game”

Minho gives Taecyeon a fist bump before running away. He went at the parking lot and was about to enter his car when his mobile phone rings. He stares at the numbers.

“Why is the concierge calling me?”

Minho asks before answering the call.

“Yeoboseo”  

“Mr. Choi, a girl named Cho Krystal is looking for you. She told me that she’s your niece”

“Where is she?”

“I’ll give the telephone to her”

The receptionist hands Krystal the telephone.

“Your uncle wants to talk to you”

“Thank you”

Krystal bows at the receptionist before talking to Minho over the phone.

“Uncle Minho”

Minho sighs in relief upon hearing Krystal’s voice.

“Thank goodness you’re safe. Everyone is looking for you. We’re all worried. Where have you been? Why did you run away from home?”

Minho asks.

“It’s a long story uncle. Just go home now please”

“Okay. I’ll be right there. Wait for me in the lobby. Don’t go anywhere. Give the telephone back to the receptionist”

“Okay”

Krystal gives the telephone back to the receptionist.

“Sir?”

“I’ll be home soon. Please watch over my niece for the meantime. I told her to wait for me in the lobby. Don’t let her go anywhere”

“Copy sir”

“Thanks”

Minho hangs up. He sighs in relief knowing that Krystal is safe. He calls Kyuhyun, Jongwoon and Siwon and tells them to go to his condominium because Krystal went there. He goes inside his car after talking to them and drives it away.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Seulgi hug Krystal.

“Thank goodness you’re safe. Don’t ever do that again. You’re making me and your mom worry about you that much”

Kyuhyun told his daughter, feeling thankful that she’s safe. Krystal moves away from them.

“You and mom are worried about me? Do you understand what you’re talking about dad?”

Krystal asks her father, frowning at him and Seulgi.

“No”

Krystal shakes her head.

“You and mom are not really worried about me. That’s a lie. Both of you are liars”

“Sweetheart will you please—“

“DON’T TOUCH ME! I HATE YOU DAD! YOU DON’T LOVE ME!”

Krystal shouts, moving away from her father’s touch.

“Sweetheart, that’s not true. You know that it’s not true. Your mom and I love you so much and you’re important to us”

Kyuhyun told his daughter. Krystal shakes her head. Her blood suddenly boils when she sees Sungmin.

“You don’t love me dad! You only love your ! You never really love mom and I because you love your and that’s why you choose her and not us!”

Krystal told Kyuhyun angrily. Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Minho were shock to hear Krystal calling Sungmin as . Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, controlling his anger.

“If you really love me you will not divorce mom and marry your . If you really love me—“

Krystal didn’t have the chance to finish talking because someone slaps her cheek; it was Ryeowook. Everyone stares at her with a shock expression. They can’t even react.

“I can’t stand your bad mouth! You don’t know how to respect people! Why are you being selfish?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling really angry at her niece. Kyuhyun holds his sister’s arm.

“Stop that Baby Boo. Don’t hurt my daughter”

Kyuhyun frowns at his sister.

“Shut up oppa! Your brat daughter needs to—

“Why are you defending your brother’s other woman? Krystal is just saying the truth. If that didn’t—“

“Shut up umma! I’m not even talking to you okay”

“Yah! Cho Ryeo—“

“It’s Kim Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook told her mother. She gives Kyuhyun a serious look before turning her attention back to her niece.

“Who gives you the idea that the reason why your parents got divorce is because of Minnie?”

Ryeowook asks but Krystal didn’t answer. She looks at Seulgi.

“You?”

Ryeowook asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Krystal is my daughter so you don’t have the right to slap her and question me about the things that—“

“You don’t understand Aunt Wookie”

Krystal butts in to catch her aunt’s attention, stopping her mother from talking. Ryeowook looks at her.

“I don’t understand what?”

Ryeowook asks.

“I was only seven when mom and dad got divorce so how do you expect me to understand? I was only seven when—“

“I was fifteen when umma divorce appa because he’s sick and umma doesn’t want to take care of him!”

Ryeowook told her niece.

“Baby Boo stop that!

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook but she just ignores him. Sunhwa frowns because of what her daughter did. She walks towards Ryeowook and gives her a hard slap on her cheek.

“UMMA!”

Kyuhyun and Minho shout in unison but Sunhwa ignores them. Her attention is only focused on Ryeowook.

“How dare you talk that way? I never raise you like that! Don’t meddle in other people’s life!”

“Oh really? Am I the one who is meddling in other people’s life?”

Ryeowook asks. She laughs sarcastically while clapping her hands.

“Stop being a hypocrite umma! You can never hide your true color! You’re the one who loves to meddle in other people’s life. You love to control and manipulate people. Why? Was it hard for you to digest the fact that you divorce appa because he’s already sick? Are you feeling guilty now because instead of taking care of him you divorce him and marry your first love? But I guess you never feel guilty because you don’t have a heart and soul!”

Sunhwa slaps Ryeowook for the second time.

“How dare you talk to me like that Cho Ryeowook? You’re just my daughter!”

“I don’t care! I told you that it’s Kim Ryeowook and not Cho Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook told her mother angrily. Sunhwa was about to slap her again but Jongwoon already pulls his wife away from her. Ryeowook hides at the back of Jongwoon, hugging him while controlling her tears from falling.

“We can talk about this properly eomonim. You don’t need to hurt my wife”

“Stop spoiling that girl so she will stop being a ”

“My wife is not a eomonim”

Jongwoon told his mother-in-law, controlling his anger. He has a high respect to Sunhwa but he hates her whenever she’s hurting Ryeowook.

“We’re going now. You fix this problem”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, shooting him a serious glare. He bows to Sunhwa and Siwon. He looks at Seulgi who is already comforting Krystal, stopping her from crying.

“Teach your daughter the word respect because if she will not stop being a brat and will not learn how to speak properly, have good manners and respect the people around her…”

Jongwoon shakes his head.

“It will backfire on you because you’re her mother and she grow up with you”

Jongwoon told Seulgi, making her frowns.

“Thank you for your concern but you’re out of it. I will raise my daughter the way that I want because I’m her mother and you’re out of it. Instead of meddling in our family business why don’t you focused on your wife and discipline her? I guess it’s the reason why she always get herself into trouble because she’s a troublemaker and her husband can’t even discipline her”

Seulgi told Jongwoon, mocking him and Ryeowook.

“Now I know why Kyu divorce you. I feel sorry for Krystal for having a mother like you…just saying”

Jongwoon told Seulgi who grits her teeth because of anger. Kyuhyun stops his brother-in-law and his sister from leaving.

“I need to talk to my sister. I’ll drop her home after we talk”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon. He looks at his daughter.

“I’ll fetch you later. You’re going home with me”

“I don’t want! I’ll stay here with Uncle Minho”

Krystal told her father while frowning hard. Kyuhyun was about to speak but Minho butts in.

“It’s okay hyung. Let Krystal stay here for awhile. Don’t worry because I’ll take care of her. I’ll be the one who will drop her to your mansion when she’s ready to go home”

“Fine”

Kyuhyun sighs. He looks at his sister.

“You will go with me”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook. He holds her hand and pulls her with him as he leaves Minho’s condominium without even saying goodbye to Sungmin. Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand.

“Come”

Jongwoon told Sungmin. He leaves the condominium with her.

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

Jongwoon shouts before Kyuhyun can enter the elevator with Ryeowook. He walks towards them, pulling Sungmin with him.

“I forgot to tell you something”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook and Sungmin were shock when Jongwoon punches Kyuhyun’s face.

“You’re a total !”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun angrily. He punches him for Sungmin.

“You take care of my wife and make sure that you’ll drop her home safe or you’ll get more than that. I’ll borrow my sister for awhile. We need to go somewhere. I’ll drop her home safe”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who nods his head while wiping the blood on his lips with his thumb. Sungmin stares at her husband worriedly.

“I’m fine. See you later at home. I love you baby”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. Jongwoon looks Ryeowook who looks sad.

“I’ll be the one who will explain to appa and umma why we can’t attend the dinner tonight. Don’t be sad. See you later honey. I love you so much”

Jongwoon told his wife. Ryeowook nods sadly. Jongwoon salutes at Kyuhyun before leaving with Sungmin, riding the other elevator.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are inside one of the private rooms in Café Bielefeld so paparazzi can’t disturb them.

“Is this your life every day?”

Kyuhyun asks before taking a bite on his cold sandwich.

“Most likely. When the press people and paparazzi saw me, they will chase me wherever I go”

“How can Jongwoon manage to live?”

“They don’t chase me when he’s with me”

Ryeowook told her brother.

“So, what do you want from me oppa? Your daughter ruins the dinner party for my husband’s birthday celebration”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, frowning at him.

“And that’s the reason why you slap her? Just because your plan for your husband’s birthday didn’t work out you’re going to slap my daughter?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning at his sister.

“Be thankful that I didn’t hit her bad mouth. That brat needs a hard slap for her to know the word respect. I’m so disappointed. She’s like umma. How can you tolerate her? I bet your ex-wife didn’t teach her good manners. What kind of mother is she?”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, making him feel angry.

“You don’t have the right to question Seulgi on how she raise our daughter! You also don’t have the right to judge her about being a mother! You know nothing and you will not know how to become a mother because you don’t have a child!”

Kyuhyun told his sister angrily, defending his ex-wife from her.

“Oh wow! Sorry about that oppa. Am I hurting your ego for judging your ex-wife? Seriously oppa…wow!”

Ryeowook told her brother, biting her lower lip because of anger.

“Sorry about that”

Kyuhyun told his sister, feeling sorry when he realizes what he just told her. He feels guilty because he knows that he hurt his sister.

“Don’t say sorry to me. You should say sorry to Minnie and not to me. How can you ignore her like that? How can you hold your ex-wife’s hand and hug her in front of your wife?”

“I’m just comforting Seulgi. Krystal is missing and we’re worried about our daughter. I hug her in the elevator to calm her down”

Kyuhyun explains.

“Are you insane? Oppa, you don’t need to do that. You can comfort your ex-wife but not your wife? Do you think Minnie don’t feel worried and hurt? Umma keeps on blaming her but you didn’t even defend her. How can you let Krystal call her ? How can you let umma put the blame on her? How can you hold your ex-wife’s hand and hug her in front of her? How can you break her heart like that?”

Ryeowook asks, shaking her head in disappointment.

“You’re a jerk! You’re an ! I’m so disappointed on you oppa! Be thankful that my Jongwoonie only punch your face because if I were him I’ll shoot you down!”

Ryeowook told her brother angrily. She feels hurt for Sungmin.

“You don’t need to remind me that I’m a failure. I fail to become a good father and husband. I’m not like Jongwoon who is perfect in every aspect in life”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook, feeling hurt and sad too.

“I really don’t know what to do anymore. I try my best to explain to Krystal but she doesn’t want to understand. She hates me for what happen to me and to her mom. She hates Min for being my new wife. She hates everything about me. I end up hurting Min because of her. I don’t know where to stand. If I focus on Krystal I’ll hurt Min and if I focus on Min I’ll hurt Krystal”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook sadly.

“Why not tell Krystal the real reason why you and Seulgi unnie got divorce so she’s not clueless about it? How she can understand the things that you want her to understand and accept if she doesn’t even know the truth?”

Ryeowook shakes her head.

“She won’t embrace something that she doesn’t know and if you will keep the truth from her, that girl will only feel miserable and lost. Oppa, your daughter is no longer a seven year old kid…”

Ryeowook pauses for the meantime before continuing.

“She’s already grown-up now, so why still hide the truth from her? She’s your daughter. It’s not her right to know the truth because she deserves it. She will always see Minnie as the reason why you divorce her mother if you will not tell her the truth. You need to be fair not just to Krystal but most especially to Minnie. Believe me oppa. Minnie is the one who is hurting the most and not Krystal”

Ryeowook told her brother, hoping that he will have enlightenment.

“Don’t be an and a loser oppa. That’s not the brother that I know. You need to fix the things that you can still fix before it’s too late. Regret doesn’t happen at the beginning. It happens at the end”

Ryeowook told her brother.

“You should go home now. Maybe Minnie is already waiting for you and you should not keep her waiting for you”

“You know what Baby Boo?”

“What?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun smiles at her and gently pats her head like what he used to do when Ryeowook is still a kid.

“I’m proud to have a sister like you. You’ve grown-up so well and now I understand why Jongwoonie loves you that much. I know that you’re a good wife even though you don’t want to have a baby”

“Oppa! Do you really need to bring that up? Oh my God! You’re stressing me”

Ryeowook pouts at her brother.

“What’s so stressful in having a baby? It’s really wonderful you know”

Kyuhyun flicks Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Don’t wait for Jongwoonie to become too old that he can no longer impregnate you. Don’t be selfish Baby Boo. Give Jongwoonie the wonderful experience of fatherhood because if you will keep on depriving him about that thing…”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head.

“Don’t be surprised if he will leave you someday and look for other woman who is willing to give him a child”

Kyuhyun told his sister.

“Oppa! I hate you! My Jongwoonie will not do that to me!”

“Believe me Baby Boo. No matter how much your husband loves you he will still look for other woman if you will not give him a child”

Kyuhyun told his sister, giving her a piece of advice. He’s been in that situation before because it’s the real reason why he fell out of love with Seulgi and divorce her—he wants to have a second baby but Seulgi doesn’t want because she’s busy with her work and she doesn’t want to take care a lot of kids”

“Hey, don’t cry here. I’m just saying okay. But it doesn’t mean that Jongwoonie will leave you too soon”

“I really hate you oppa. You just don’t understand why I don’t want to be pregnant”

Ryeowook told her brother, controlling her tears from falling. She gets up and gets her cup of jasmine tea.

“Let’s go home now. I’m tired”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, leaving him alone in the room.

“I thought she’s no longer immature but I was wrong. Poor Jongwoonie”

Kyuhyun sighs. He gets his cup of coffee and leaves the room to chase his sister who is having a tantrum because of him.

~~~

Jongwoon brings Sungmin at a park wherein he and Ryeowook used to go whenever they feel sad and hurt. He was hoping that the beautiful and peaceful scenery will somehow lessen Sungmin’s sadness. They were sitting under a cherry blossoms tree. Jongwoon gives Sungmin a small wooden dessert spoon.

“What is this for oppa?”

Sungmin asks.

“For this…”

Jongwoon gets something inside the small brown grocery bag that he’s holding.

“Tada! Strawberry ice cream for you and…”

Jongwoon shows his cup of espresso to her.

“Espresso for me”

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin, trying to cheer her up. He opens the strawberry ice cream that he bought in the nearby convenient store and gives it to Sungmin who stares at him blankly.

“Why?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Where’s your spoon oppa? Are you not going to eat?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shakes his head.

“It’s yours. I bought it for you so you need to eat all of it”

“Thank you oppa”

Jongwoon feels happy when Sungmin finally flashes a smile.

“Your Wookie unnie always buy me an ice cream whenever I’m sad because she believes that ice cream can help take the sadness away. Weird isn’t?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin smiles at him.

“I know that its weird oppa but I also believe on that”

Sungmin told Jongwoon before eating her ice cream.

“This is the place where Wookie and I used to go whenever we’re sad. We’ll eat ice cream together. Strawberry is our favorite flavor and that brand of ice cream that you’re eating right now is our favorite. We’re going to watch the stars together and have our own world together”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, suddenly missing his wife.

“You really love unnie that much. Bumblebee and I know that you love Wookie unnie more than best of friend before your failed wedding day. You just don’t want to admit it because you’re still in denial stage. Actually, both of you are still in denial stage at that time. You both love each other more than best of friends but you both don’t want to admit it”

“Are we too obvious?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods while busily eating her ice cream.

“Best friends don’t treat each other the way you and unnie treat each other. You treat each other like you’re already husband and wife. Unnie is more updated about you than Ms. Im and you’re more updated about unnie than her boyfriend. You look at each other’s eyes with love…all the time and you keep on thinking each other. Best friends are not like that”

Sungmin happily told Jongwoon, reminding him the days wherein he and Ryeowook are still in denial stage that they already love each other more than best of friends.

“That’s why bumblebee and I are really happy when you and Wookie unnie got married. You love each other so much. Unnie is so lucky because you truly love her so much”

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

“Kyu loves you too so much. I know he does”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who shook her head sadly.

“He doesn’t love me oppa. You’re just telling me that to cheer me up. Never tell a lie just to make someone feel better because that’s bad”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, feeling hurt and sad because she’s thinking that her husband doesn’t really love her. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes, remembering how Kyuhyun ignored her earlier and how he hold Seulgi’s hand and hug her in front of her.

“Don’t let the situation and what other people think affect your marriage and the way you look and think towards your husband. You should trust him and you should believe in him and not on what you see and what other people say”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“Yes Kyu can be an sometimes but it doesn’t mean that he can no longer be a loving and good husband to you. He being an doesn’t mean that you will already stop believing on him. Kyu loves you. I know he does so believe him when he tells you that he loves you”

“I’m already tired of understanding him”

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes.

“You can be tired. It’s okay but you’re not allowed to give up because if you do then who will understand Kyu?”

Jongwoon asks. He wipes the tears that keep on falling from Sungmin’s eyes.

“Stop crying baby bunny. Oppa doesn’t want to see his baby sister crying”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“But it hurts… I’m jealous and I feel hurt but he doesn’t care oppa. Kyu doesn’t care about me because he doesn’t really love me at all”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She puts down the tub of ice cream on the ground and hugs Jongwoon who hugs her too.

“I don’t want to go home. Please don’t bring me home”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she cries on his chest. Jongwoon slowly shakes his head.

“Running away won’t solve anything. It will just make the situation worst”

“I don’t want to see him and I don’t want to talk to him. Just don’t bring me home oppa. Please”

“No. You need to go home. No matter how hard the situation is, you should go home”

“But oppa”

“Shhh”

Jongwoon gently cups Sungmin’s face. He looks at her and notices the red mark on her cheek but he needs to ignore it for the meantime because he needs to talk first with Sungmin about Kyuhyun.

“I want you to listen to me baby bunny”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s face between his hands.

“No matter what the situation is you should be strong for Kyu. I know that you’re situation is hard, but never allow it to affect your marriage to Kyu”

Jongwoon wipes Sungmin’s tears away before embracing her.

“You should not give up on Kyu because you’re his wife. People think that husbands should always be strong but they are wrong. Husbands can be weak too. We also feel hurt, sad and lost sometimes because we’re weak too and whenever we’re weak we need our wives to be by our side because we get our strength from them. Kyu is emotionally and mentally weak right now so don’t leave him. He needs you and that’s why you need to be there for him. You need to give him strength”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, hoping that she will understand her importance in Kyuhyun’s life.

“That’s how marriage works. Married couple should understand each other and not give up on each other no matter what happen. They should give each other strength. I hope you understand what I’m trying to tell you”

Sungmin wipes her tears away.

“I do. I understand now oppa. Thank you. I feel better somehow”

“Kyu is the only one who can take that pain away and that’s why you need to go home. You should face Kyu. You should talk to solve the problem and to understand each other more. Whatever happened today, use it to make your marriage stronger. Kyu loves you. Believe and trust him”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“No more crying”

“Yes oppa”

Sungmin wipes her tears away and flashes a bright smile.

“That’s better”

Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin, feeling happy to see her smiling again.

“OMO! Oppa!”

Sungmin’s eyes grow big when she remembers something.

“What is it?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly.

“Today is your birthday”

“Yes it’s my birthday today”

Jongwoon nods happily.

“Oh my gosh!”

Sungmin hugs Jongwoon.

“I’m sorry oppa. We ruin your birthday. You didn’t have the chance to celebrate it because of us. I’m sure that Wookie unnie is upset because she plans everything and we ruin it. I’m sorry oppa”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, apologizing for ruining his supposed to be birthday celebration.

“It’s okay baby bunny. Don’t feel bad. You don’t need to be sorry”

“But oppa…I’m really sorry. I don’t know what to say but sorry”

“It’s nobody’s fault so don’t be sorry. I told you that it’s okay. I already have a celebration awhile ago and today is the best birthday ever”

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin who looks at him with a blank expression.

“Because this is the only birthday that your Wookie unnie spends her whole time with me. We didn’t talk about work. We only talk about us…just us”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, giggling happily.Sungmin suddenly laughs softly.

“And why are you laughing?”

“You never change oppa. You still look like a teenage boy who is so in love with that special girl in his heart whenever you’re talking about unnie”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, feeling happy for him.

“Oppa”

“Hmmm?”

Sungmin smiles at him.

“Happy Birthday. I’m happy to have a big brother like you. Bumblebee and I are so blessed to have a very caring, loving and protective big brother like you. I love you oppa. I hope that you and unnie will already have a cute baby soon”

Sungmin told Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon scratches his head.

“Why is the atmosphere getting weird?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin pouts.

“Is having a baby weird?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon just shakes his head.

“Anyway, before we go home…I need to ask you something first and I want you to tell me the truth”

“What is it oppa?”

Sungmin asks, feeling her heart beating fast. She suddenly feels nervous because Jongwoon looks so serious.

“What happen to your cheek? Who did that to you?”

Jongwoon asks in a serious manner. Sungmin holds her cheek and looks at Jongwoon nervously. She shakes her head.

“It’s nothing oppa”

Sungmin lied.

“Nothing? And you think I will believe that it’s nothing? Yah! Don’t lie to me. I’m not a fool. Stop protecting the culprit”

“But oppa, I’m—“

“Are you going to tell me who did that to you or I’ll tell appa that someone is hurting his daughter? You choose”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, threatening her so she will tell the truth.

“It’s Sunhwa umma”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She holds his arm and shakes her head.

“Oppa, promise me that you’re not going to tell it to appa. It will be a big chaos. So please…keep it between us”

Sungmin begs.

“Never hide anything from me again. You need to promise baby bunny”

“But oppa”

“I need you to promise”

Jongwoon frowns. Sungmin nods her head.

“Arasso oppa”

“Good. This will be the last time that eomonim will hurt you. I won’t let her hurt you again”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who suddenly feels worried for Sunhwa.

~~~

Jongwoon arrives at home after dropping Sungmin at Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“Good evening sir”

The head maid welcomes Jongwoon.

“Is my wife already here?”

Jongwoon asks. The head maid nods as an answer and shows him the bowl of cucumbers that she’s holding.

“What’s with the cucumbers?”

Jongwoon asks. He gets one slice of cucumber and eats it.

“It’s for Ma’am Wookie”

“I’ll be the one who will bring it to her”

Jongwoon gets the bowl away from the head maid and goes upstairs. He goes inside the master’s bedroom while eating the cucumbers. He sees his wife on her bathrobe, sitting by the fireplace while busily reading a fashion magazine.

“Honey, I’m home. Are you not going to greet me?”

Jongwoon asks, catching his wife’s attention. Ryeowook stops reading and looks at her husband. Her eyes grow big when she sees Jongwoon eating her cucumbers.

“Honey!”

Ryeowook stands up and quickly walks towards Jongwoon. She takes the bowl of cucumbers away from him and gently hits his hand.

“Why are you eating my cucumbers? It’s for my face. I feel so stressed because of what happen today”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, pouting at him. She suddenly blushes when Jongwoon leans his gorgeous face closer on hers.

“But you don’t have wrinkles honey”

Jongwoon told his wife before stealing a piece of cucumber on the bowl. He eats it before Ryeowook can take it away from him.

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon!

Ryeowook pouts. Jongwoon smiles at her and gives her a peck on her lips.

“I love you so much so don’t feel stressed anymore okay”

Jongwoon told his wife before walking towards their bed.

“It feels so good to lie on the bed. I’m tired”

Jongwoon told his wife as he gently throws his self on their soft and really comfortable bed.

“Honey…”

“Hmmm?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook puts down the bowl on the center table. She walks towards Jongwoon.

“Are you going to sleep now?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Not yet…just resting”

Jongwoon answers with his eyes closed.

“We still need to talk before we sleep”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He takes a deep breath and slowly opens his eyes. He slowly gets up, sitting on the bed. He holds Ryeowook’s hand, pulling her gently towards him.

“Come here”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who sits on his lap. She looks at Jongwoon sadly.

“Why?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook didn’t answer.

“Let me see your cheek”

Jongwoon gently touches Ryeowook’s cheek that has a red mark.

“Still aching?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. Ryeowook nods like a kid.

“Still painful…umma really slap me so hard”

“Did you already put an ice on it?”

“Yes”

Ryeowook sighs.

“Sometimes I’m thinking that umma is not really my mom…that I’m appa’s child to other woman because umma loves hurting me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly.

“You shouldn’t answer her like that so she didn’t slap you. You should control the things that you told her awhile ago. Abeonim is there. You shouldn’t bring the topic about Changmin appa”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, reprimanding her.

“So you’re saying that it’s my fault? Why are you defending umma? Don’t tell me that you’re siding on her”

Ryeowook frowns at Jongwoon who slowly shakes his head. He gently brushes his fingers on Ryeowook’s beautiful face.

“I’m not defending eomonim. I’m just saying that you should learn to control your words because you don’t know who’s your hurting and I don’t want the people to think bad about you”

Jongwoon explains.

“I have a great respect to eomonim but hurting you in front of me is already a different story. I won’t let her do that again. I won’t let her hurt you again. That’s a promise honey”

Jongwoon told his wife, worrying about her.

“Jongwoonie...”

Ryeowook starts brushing a finger on her husband’s eyebrow.

“I’m sorry”

“For?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook stops what she’s doing and looks at her husband’s eyes with love.

“Sorry because my family ruins your birthday. I’m feeling frustrated because my plan—“

Jongwoon captures his wife’s lips, kissing her gently, stopping her from talking.

“You did a great job today hon. Thank you for making my birthday special. You see. This is the best birthday ever because we’re together and you spend your whole day with me without talking and thinking about work. I really enjoy our marriage seminar today. Let’s do it again next time”

“But the dinner”

“Shhh”

Jongwoon shakes his head. He holds her hand and kisses it softly, making her smile.

“Umma and appa understand, so don’t worry. We can still have a late celebration. How about tomorrow?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shakes her head.

“I have schedules tomorrow until eight in the evening”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly.

“Who says that we’re going to celebrate it with them?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook stares at him blankly.

“Hon, we don’t need to have an extravagant celebration for my birthday. Simple is better and I’m already happy to spend it with you. How about a camping in the garden tomorrow night? Let’s watch the stars together. It’s been a long time since we watch the stars together”

“Honey, we don’t have a tent”

“That’s not a problem. I’ll buy tomorrow before I go to work. We’re going to have camping in the garden tomorrow night. That will be my late birthday celebration and it will also be our celebration for our monthiversary tomorrow. Like my idea?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods happily.

“That will be very lovely. I miss watching the stars with you. I miss everything about us”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before resting her head on his chest.

“I’ll try not to be so busy anymore so I can spend more time with you. That’s a promise honey”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, making him smile.

“One more thing honey…”

Ryeowook raises her head and looks at Jongwoon. She holds his hand and places it on her tummy.

“I know what your birthday wish is…tell it to me. I want to hear it from you”

“I hope we can have a baby soon”

Jongwoon told his wife. He always wants them to have a baby soon. It’s always his birthday wish.

 “I’m going to grant your wish but not now. I still don’t want to get pregnant. I’m not yet ready for that. I’m sorry if I’m being selfish but I hope you can understand me”

“I do because I love you. I can always wait for you to be ready and you know that. I just hope that I’m not that old once you decided that you already want us to have a baby”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who laughs softly.

“Just give me two more years okay?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon nods his head as an answer.

“Honey, I think you’re forgetting something”

Jongwoon told his wife.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon reaches his hand out.

“Where’s my gift? You haven’t given me a gift yet”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, pouting like a kid.

“OMO! I forgot to buy a gift for you”

“That’s unfair hon…really unfair…no gift at all? Even a simple birthday card?”

Jongwoon told his wife, teasing her. Ryeowook thinks for the meantime.

“I know what’s my gift for you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She smiles at him and gives him a sweet peck before getting off of him. She stands in front of Jongwoon and smiles sweetly at him.

“Don’t ever blink my Jongwoonie or you’ll miss it”

“Miss what?”

“This”

Ryeowook unties her bathrobe and shows her body to Jongwoon, making him blushes a little.

“y?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Lovely”

“Like it?”

“I love it”

Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook.

“Come here naughty girl”

Jongwoon told his wife. Ryeowook ties her bathrobe before walking towards her husband. She sits on his lap again.

“Are you trying to seduce me?”

Jongwoon asks before kissing his wife’s lips softly. Ryeowook smiles underneath the kiss. She places a hand on Jongwoon’s cheek and kisses him softly, responding to his kiss.

“Effective? You won’t say no to me tonight honey. Stop rejecting me okay”

Ryeowook whispers on Jongwoon’s lips. Jongwoon moves his lips on Ryeowook’s neck and kisses it softly. He cups one and caresses it gently, making Ryeowook moans softly on his ear.

“Jongwoonie…”

Ryeowook cups Jongwoon’s face so he will looks at her.

“How about a romantic bath together?”

Ryeowook asks, smiling at him as she wraps her arms around his neck. She giggles happily when Jongwoon stands up, carrying her. Ryeowook happily wraps her legs around his waist.

“It’s a lovely birthday present and I won’t say no”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. They share a sweet and passionate kiss before Jongwoon goes inside the bathroom, carrying Ryeowook with him so they can already have their romantic bath together.

~~~

After taking a bath, Minho goes out of his bedroom to check his niece in the guestroom. He knocks softly and was about to go inside the room when he notices the lights are open in the balcony. Minho walks towards the balcony and takes a peek inside. He sees Krystal sitting in an Indian sit position on the sofa, crying softly. Minho feels sad to see his niece crying. He softly knocks on the glass door.

“Knock knock knock”

Minho speaks, catching his niece’s attention. Krystal quickly wipes her tears away and looks at her uncle.

“Can I join you?”

Minho asks, staring at Krystal sadly. Krystal nods as an answer.

“It’s already late at night but why are you still awake?”

Minho asks before sitting beside Krystal.

“I can’t sleep. I miss dad…so much…I want to go home now”

Krystal told Minho, missing her father.

“He wants to take you home awhile ago but you’re the one who says no”

“That’s because I hate his . Dad doesn’t love me. He only loves his . I don’t understand why he exchanges mom to that secretary of him”

Krystal told her uncle, feeling too much hatred for Sungmin.

“Can I ask you something?”

Minho asks. Krystal nods as an answer.

“Why do you hate Minnie noona that much? Because she’s hyung’s new wife? It’s not her fault if hyung loves her and chooses her more than your mom”

Minho told Krystal, making her frowns.

“Why are you defending that ? Seriously…you, Aunt Wookie and Uncle Jongwoon are always siding her. What kind of potion did that put in your food to get your approval and side on her?”

Krystal asks angrily. Minho shakes his head.

“It’s not her fault that dad becomes stupid to love her and marry her but it’s her fault that my parents are no longer living together. It’s her fault that’s why mom and dad got divorce!”

Krystal told Minho.

“What? Why are you blaming noona for your parents’ divorce?”

Minho asks, feeling confused as to why Krystal is blaming Sungmin for the divorce of Kyuhyun and Seulgi.

“Then who should I blame uncle? Tell me. If that didn’t seduce my dad and became his mistress then—“

“Mistress? Where did you get the idea that Minnie noona is hyung’s mistress?”

Minho asks.

“Grandma told me.She will never lie to me”

“Grandma as in Sunhwa umma?”

Minho asks. Krystal nods as an answer.

“Look…I want you to listen to me very carefully”

Minho shakes his head before continuing.

“What Sunhwa umma told you is—“

“Uncle please…”

Krystal butts in to stop Minho from talking. She covers Minho’s mouth with her hand and shakes her head.

“I know that you’re going to defend that again, so please don’t speak anymore. I don’t want to listen to anything that you’re going to tell me…just don’t talk if you’re just going to defend dad’s ”

Krystal told her uncle before removing her hand away from his mouth.

“I just want you to know that Minnie noona is not a . Don’t judge her that fast because you don’t know her that much. Don’t hate her. Give her a chance to be a stepmom to you. Take away your hatred and you will realize that you’re very lucky to have a loving and wonderful stepmom unlike me”

Minho told Krystal. He takes a deep breath and looks at the sky.

“Just tell me if you’re already ready to go back home. I’ll drop you there anytime”

Minho tells his niece before standing up.

“Don’t think too much. Everything will be alright. It’s already late at night. You should sleep now if you don’t want to have wrinkles soon”

Minho told Krystal.

“Good night”

“Good night uncle. Five more minutes and I’ll go to sleep”

“Okay”

Minho gently pats Krystal’s cheek before leaving her alone in the balcony.

“That will never win. I’ll make sure that mom and dad will be together again. I’ll make dad leave his and bring him and mom together again”

Krystal told herself.

~~~

Sungmin was sitting quietly in the pool cabana. She was staring at the swimming pool’s water sadly while thinking about her marriage with Kyuhyun.

“Can I join you?”

Sungmin stares at her husband.

“Can I?”

Kyuhyun asks again. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just looks away and focuses her eyes back on the water. Kyuhyun sighs softly and just sits beside his wife.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before looking up on the sky; staring on the moon sadly. Sungmin looks at him.

“Sorry because I hurt you. I’m sorry for being a jerk. I just don’t know what to do”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before looking at her. He places his hand on her cheek and wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes.

“Sorry for making you cry. You’re not supposed to be hurt and cry but because your husband is a jerk like me…I end up hurting you and making you cry. I’m sorry…so please don’t cry anymore and don’t be hurt anymore”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“I know that you’re mad at me and you hate me. I know that you don’t want to talk to me. I will respect that but please believe that I love you”

Kyuhyun leans his face closer to hers.

“I love you”

He kisses her lips softly.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers. He looks at Sungmin.

“You should sleep now and take a rest okay”

“Kyu…”

Kyuhyun places a finger on Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“It’s my fault…”

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“You don’t need to explain…just know that I love you and that’s the truth”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Don’t think too much. You should take a rest now. You don’t look okay”

Kyuhyun told his wife, worrying about her.

“You’re making me worry too much. Are you sick?”

Kyuhyun asks, holding Sungmin’s forehead.

“Kyu, I’m okay”

“No. You’re not okay”

Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“You’re a bit hot. I think you’re sick”

“I’m just tired. Don’t worry about me”

“But..”

“I’m okay. I’m just tired”

Sungmin told her husband, smiling sweetly to take his worry away. She hugs Kyuhyun and rests her head on his chest.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“Nothing. I just want to hug you. I can, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles and wraps his arms around her, hugging her sweetly.

“Of course you can”

“Let’s stay like this for awhile”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun closes his eyes, enjoying their sweet embrace.

“Kyu”

“Hmmm?”

Kyuhyun asks without opening his eyes.

“I’m sorry for not understanding you and for being jealous awhile ago”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun opens his eyes when he hears the word “jealous”. He looks at his wife.

“Jealous? You’re jealous of Seulgi?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods and looks at Kyuhyun who is staring at her with surprise expression.

“Can I not be jealous of her? I mean…”

Sungmin frowns at her husband.

“My husband hug her in front of me and--”

Kyuhyun quickly captures her lips, kissing her softly to stop her from talking.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers on her lips.

“I’m sorry for what I did awhile ago but please don’t be jealous of her. She’s already a past…I mean we’re over and I don’t love her anymore. You’re my wife now and you’re the only one that I love and that’s the truth”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“So don’t be jealous anymore”

“Okay. I’m sorry. Oppa is right. I should always believe in you”

“Speaking of your oppa…”

Kyuhyun frowns.

“We’re not yet over. I’ll have my revenge on him when we see each other. Aish! How can he hits me like that. It’s painful you know”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, remembering what Jongwoon did to him. Sungmin places her fingers on her husband’s injured lower lip.

“That serves you right”

Sungmin told her husband, making him frowns even more.

“Min!”

Sungmin laughs softly before giving her husband a gentle kiss on his lips.

“Feeling better now?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles and nods like a kid.

“Sorry about that. Oppa did that because you hurt me”

“I know and I understand so don’t feel sorry okay”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“Kyu…”

“Yes?”

“You should fetch Krystal tomorrow and bring her home okay?”

Sungmin told her husband.

“She doesn't want to go home here”

“You still need to bring her home tomorrow or I’ll get mad at you. She’s our daughter. This is her home and that’s why she needs to be here so we can watch over her and take good care of her. You need to promise that you will bring her home tomorrow even if she doesn't want to go home…you need to bring her home”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I promise. I’ll bring our daughter back home tomorrow and as for you my dear wifey…”

Kyuhyun stands up and carries Sungmin like a bride.

“You should take a rest now so you’ll feel better. Stop being hardheaded because I’m really worried about you”

“Okay”

Sungmin smiles sweetly on her husband.

“I love you Kyu”

“I love you too Min…so much”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He gives her a sweet peck before going out of the pool cabana. He carries Sungmin on his arms as he went inside their house so they can already take a proper rest.