Chapter 1

MARRIED TO MY BOSS

*CHO MEDIA GROUP*

 

“Are you ing serious Lee Sungmin?”

The girl on the other line asks, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Correction Dasom. It’s Cho Sungmin ok. Don’t forget that I’m already married, so it’s Cho Sungmin now and no longer Lee Sungmin”

Sungmin told her best friend, reminding her that she’s already married.

“Oh sorry about that honey. I forgot that you just got married yesterday. But seriously…”

Dasom sighs before continuing.

“What in the world are you doing? Why are you working? You’re supposed to be in your honeymoon now”

Dasom told her best friend. She was shock to know that her best friend is working instead of having her honeymoon.

“Kyu still has a lot of work to do, so we can’t just leave for our honeymoon and beside, it will be a family vacation and not a honeymoon”

Sungmin told her best friend, feeling excited but a little nervous in meeting her husband’s daughter.

“A what?”

Dasom asks. Sungmin smiles sweetly.

“Kyu’s daughter will arrive today. I can finally meet her and she’s going with us next week in Venice. So, it will be a family vacation and not a honeymoon”

Sungmin told her best friend who sighs heavily over the phone.

“Don’t tell me that it’s your idea? How come you didn’t even tell it to me yesterday?”

Dasom asks, raising an eyebrow. Sungmin shook her head.

“You’re just going to oppose me if I tell you about it. Kyu wants us to have a family vacation. Well, he wants it that way”

“And you agree with it?”

Dasom asks, raising her eyebrow again. Sungmin nods her head.

“Yes. Well, he told me that it will be a good idea to have a family vacation. In that way, his daughter and I can have some bonding time and we can get to know each other well. It’s not a bad idea. I also love to have a family vacation and get to know his daughter, so we can get along with each other well”

Sungmin explains happily.

“I can’t believe you Min. You’re totally crazy. I mean, you’re driving me crazy and I’m sure that Taemin will also go crazy once she finds out about it. I’m sure that Aunt Taeyeon will be really sad. You know her. She’s expecting you and Kyu to have a baby soon. I’m sure that she will be upset once she finds out that you’re working right now instead of having a honeymoon with your husband and there’s really no honeymoon because it will be a family vacation”

Dasom told Sungmin, nagging over the phone while slowly shaking her head.

“Kyu and I are still not ready to have a baby ok. My husband and I are still busy with work, so there’s still no room for a baby and I need to get along with Kyu’s daughter first. Aunt Taeyeon will surely understand. The baby can wait”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“Whatever Cho Sungmin. I still don’t understand why you agree on Kyu oppa’s idea. But I won’t argue with you”

Dasom told Sungmin while happily staring at the beautiful canvas painting that she’s done working with.

“Anyway, since you’re not in your honeymoon, can Taemin and I have a date with you today or maybe tomorrow?”

Dasom asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m sorry Dasom, but I’m not free today and tomorrow. I’ll just give you a call when I’m no longer busy. I’m sorry darling, but I need to hang up now. I still need to finish a lot of paper works. Kyu needs it before lunch”

“Ok. Just don’t stress yourself that much. Remember, you’re anemic and you should avoid too much stress if you want to get pregnant in the future. Don’t forget what umma told you”

“Arasso. I love you my Dasom darling. Bye”

Sungmin told her best friend before hanging up. She takes a deep breath and puts her hand on her tummy.

“The baby can wait, right?”

Sungmin asks. She suddenly feels sad when she remembers what Dasom’s mom told her when she had her check-up two weeks before her marriage to Kyuhyun.

“I really hope that it will never become an issue between me and Kyu. I don’t want him to hate me because of that”

Sungmin told herself, sighing sadly.

“OMO!”

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly grow big when she remembers something.

“I almost forget about it”

Sungmin whispers.

“OMO! Where did I place it?”

Sungmin asks herself, looking for something.

“Did I forget it somewhere?”

Sungmin asks. She was busy looking for something when someone enters the room. She didn’t even hear him coming because she’s busy.

“I’m pretty sure that I—“

Sungmin stops what she’s doing when she hears a soft cough. She stares at the owner of the voice who is staring at her messy desk. He is a tall handsome man. He is wearing corporate attire and he looks pretty serious.

“Having a hard time early in the morning?”

The tall handsome man asks.

“Oh!”

Sungmin flashes a weak smile.

“It’s nothing sir. It’s just that…”

Sungmin stops talking. Her eyes suddenly grow big. She stands up and quickly bows her head in front of the tall handsome man.

“Good morning Mr. Cho. I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you arriving. I’m sorry. I’m just busy…”

“Messing around?”

The tall handsome man asks. Sungmin bites her lower lip, feeling embarrassed. She slowly raises her head and stares at her boss who is also staring at her.

“I’m just looking for something sir”

Sungmin told him, hoping that he will not get mad at her because she knows that he has a very-short temper.

“Looking for this?”

The tall handsome man asks, raising the blue folder that he’s holding, showing it to Sungmin whose eyes become big again.

“OMO! Where did you get that?”

Sungmin asks, quickly snatching the blue folder away from her boss’ hand. She opens it and scans the content, hoping that it’s the document that she’s looking for.

“Next time I hope you will learn to check your things first before you leave our house very early in the morning, so you wouldn’t forget anything. Am I making myself clear huh dear wifey?”

“Yes Mr. Cho. Thank you for bringing these documents for me. I thought I already lost it and I’m sure that you’re going to grill me alive if that happens”

Sungmin told her husband, feeling embarrassed for being careless.

“Good thing you know”

The tall handsome man told Sungmin, making her pout at him. He smiles at her and gives her a soft peck on her lips.

“Don’t pout or I’ll end up eating your lips. Follow me in my office. We need to talk Cho Sungmin”

He told Sungmin before walking away. Sungmin looks at him, watching him enters his office.

“I wonder why he wants to talk to me. Did I do something wrong?”

Sungmin asks, thinking if she did something wrong.

“CHO SUNGMIN, I’M WAITING!”

Sungmin hears her husband shouting. She gets back to her senses and quickly went inside her husband’s office. She saw him sitting on his chair while staring on the screen of his laptop.

“Sir”

Sungmin speaks to catch her husband’s attention, but he just ignores her. She sighs softly and walks towards his desk.

“Mr. Cho, I’m already here”

Sungmin told her husband who looks at her.

“Will you please stop calling me Mr. Cho?”

Sungmin’s husband asks.

“Why will I do that?”

Sungmin asks, making her husband raises his eyebrow.

“You’re my wife”

He answers. Sungmin nods her head.

“I know, but I’m your secretary and you’re still my boss even though we’re already married”

Sungmin explains, making her husband frowns at her. Yes, Lee Sungmin is married to her boss, Cho Kyuhyun—a very successful CEO and the President of Cho Media Group, a well-known advertising company.

“But still…”

Kyuhyun sighs. He stands up and moves closer to his wife. Sungmin was shock when her husband carries her and carefully puts her down on his desk.

“Mr. Cho, what are you doing?”

Sungmin asks.

“We need to talk baby”

Kyuhyun told his wife before placing his hands on his desk, trapping Sungmin.

“In this kind of position?”

Sungmin asks, blushing a little because Kyuhyun is too close to her.

“There’s nothing wrong if we talk like this. I’m your husband. We’re married and being close to you like this is not a crime”

“I know, but Mr. Cho we’re—“

Kyuhyun presses a finger on his wife’s soft pinkish lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhh, I told you to stop calling me like that. I know that we’re at work, but stop calling me Mr. Cho. You only call me that when there are other people around us. Don’t treat me as your boss when it’s just the two of us. Do I make myself clear?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“So…”

Sungmin wraps her arms around her husband’s neck, making him smile.

“What are we going to talk about?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun sighs softly and places his hands on the sides of Sungmin’s waist.

“Why did you leave me? I told you that we need to go to work together all the time, right? But why did you leave so early? When I wake up, you’re no longer beside me and that was really sad. Ahjumma told me that you didn’t even eat your breakfast before you go to work”

Kyuhyun told his wife, frowning at her.

“I’m sorry baby…”

Sungmin starts brushing a finger on her husband’s eyebrow.

“I really need to go to work early because I have a lot of things to do. But don’t get mad at me because I arrange everything for Krystal’s arrival today. Everything is already prepared for her”

Sungmin told her husband, smiling sweetly.

“Baby, it’s not about Krystal ok. It’s about you”

“Me? Why me?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun tucks Sungmin’s hair on her ear.

“That’s because you’re being a hardheaded girl. You’re not taking good care of yourself and you’re making me worry about you”

Kyuhyun told his wife, giving her a worried look.

“Am I?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Always”

Kyuhyun whispers. He was about to kiss Sungmin’s lips, but she quickly presses a finger on his lips to prevent him from kissing her.

“Kyu, I need to go back to work and you still have a meeting at ten in the morning. You need to prepare ok”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun takes her finger away from his lips. He stares at his watch.

“Fifteen minutes baby. I still have fifteen minutes to spend with you…please”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He slowly brushes his nose on hers.

“I want you”

Kyuhyun whispers softly on Sungmin’s lips.

“It’s your fault because you don’t want us to have our honeymoon”

Sungmin told her husband, brushing her lips on his, teasing him.

“I still have work baby and you know that it’s very important. I need to finish it first. I’m sorry, but please understand”

“I always understand. You know that I will always understand you”

Sungmin told her husband.

“Thank you”

Kyuhyun whispers before capturing his wife’s lips, kissing her softly. Sungmin slowly opens to respond to the kiss. She moans softly when she feels her husband’s hand cupping her left .

“Kyu baby…”

Sungmin whispers softly, breaking their passionate kiss. Kyuhyun presses his forehead on hers.

“Don’t you want to make love with me?”

Kyuhyun whispers on his wife’s soft lips before kissing her softly.

“We’re inside your office. Someone might come in and hear me and see us making love, so stop being naughty ok. You have a meeting sir”

Sungmin told her husband, smiling sweetly at him. She captures Kyuhyun’s lips and gives him a long sweet kiss. She was about to jump off of her husband’s desk, but Kyuhyun is quick enough to stop her.

“We’re not yet done Mrs. Cho”

Kyuhyun told his wife who stares at him curiously. He flashes a seductive smile, making Sungmin blushes a little.

“Stop staring at me like that”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun shyly. Kyuhyun’s seductive glare and smile are one of the many weaknesses of Sungmin because it makes her fall for him more and become naughty sometimes.

“Who told you to wear something like that today?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his beautiful and y wife who is wearing a black slit sheath dress that illuminates her beautiful white skin. Kyuhyun leans closer to Sungmin.

“You’re seducing me, don’t you know that?”

Kyuhyun whispers softly on his wife’s lips. Sungmin just blushes shyly. Kyuhyun captures her lips and kisses her sweet and softly before moving his lips on her neck, showering it with light kisses. Sungmin bites her lower lip to avoid herself from when Kyuhyun cups one of her s and starts caressing it gently. Kyuhyun was about to Sungmin’s dress, but she quickly stops him.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his beautiful wife who is blushing shyly.

“Let’s stop now ok”

Sungmin told her husband, making him frown.

“Why are you always ruining our romantic time together? You’re always like that ever since you become my girlfriend and now that we’re already married, you’re still doing the same”

Kyuhyun told his wife with a hint of disappointment in his voice. He can’t understand why Sungmin loves to ruin their romantic time together. He can’t understand why she needs to be innocent whenever he wants to have a romantic time with her.

“I’m sorry Kyu”

Sungmin told her husband, feeling sorry for what she did.

“I’m not mad…just disappointed…a little…because you always reject me when it comes to that thing. I hope that sometimes you also learn on how to be not innocent”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin told her husband sadly, still feeling sorry.

“Hey…”

Kyuhyun softly flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“What is that for?”

Sungmin asks, pouting cutely.

“I told you not to do it because…”

Kyuhyun stops talking and quickly captures his wife’s wonderful lips, kissing her softly. Sungmin smiles while feeling her husband’s soft pinkish lips on hers, showering it with light little kisses. Sungmin holds her husband’s handsome face between her hands, breaking their kiss. She smiles at him.

“You’re not mad at me?”

Sungmin asks, flashing her sweet smile. Kyuhyun looks at her and shook his head before giving Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips, making her smile more.

“If that’s the case, I need to go now”

Sungmin teases her husband who pouts at her. She giggles happily.

“I want you to prepare yourself for your meeting. You can have me later at home”

Sungmin told her husband.

“Promise?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods while smiling. Kyuhyun captures Sungmin’s lips as they share another passionate kiss.

“I need to go now”

Sungmin told her husband, breaking their kiss. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I love you baby”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He kisses her sweetly on her forehead before putting her down on the floor.

“I love you too handsome”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, winking at him before turning her back away. Kyuhyun naughtily hits Sungmin’s .

“Stop being y and cute ok”

Kyuhyun told his wife who just smiles at him before walking towards the door. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head. She flashes a sweet smile and gives Kyuhyun a flying kiss, making him smile.

“Just go now wifey before I change my mind and undress you here”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“You can do that later when we arrive at home”

Sungmin told her husband. She winks at him before going out of his office. She gently closes the door and turns around. She was shock when she sees Dasom’s older brother in front of her.

“Oh my goodness Mr. Kim! You’re giving me a heart attack!”

Sungmin told Dasom’s older brother.

“Mr. Kim? Jongwoon is my name, so stop calling me Mr. Kim. I told you to stop being formal with me”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who is just staring at him.

“Hey, I’m not a ghost. Stop staring at me like that”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“Since when did you arrive here oppa?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“Just now. I was looking for you, but you’re not here. I was about to go inside Kyu’s office because we have a meeting today when you suddenly went out on the door. Tada! Surprise surprise I’m here and you saw me”

Jongwoon explains happily. Sungmin just nods her head.

“So, is my brother in law inside?”

Jongwoon asks happily. Sungmin was about to answer when Kyuhyun went out of his office.

“Jongwoon-ah, why are you here? Looking for my sister? She’s not here”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, teasing him happily. Jongwoon frowns at Kyuhyun.

“Yah! I’m not looking for her. I’m here for our meeting. Pabo!”

Jongwoon told his brother in law before walking away, leaving the room. Sungmin looks at her husband who is laughing happily.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks when he notices his wife frowning at him.

“Stop teasing Jongwoonie oppa about Wookie unnie. You’re being evil”

Sungmin told her husband.

“Did you see his face? He looks pissed”

“And you think that’s funny?”

Sungmin asks, still frowning at her husband. Kyuhyun shook his face.

“It’s just weird because Jongwoonie and Wookie rarely see each other. They are already married for three years, but they rarely see each other”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“That’s because they are always busy…I mean, unnie is busier than oppa because she’s an actress. Of course she has a lot of projects. But stop teasing oppa ok. We all know that he is sensitive when it comes to his marital status”

Sungmin told her husband.

“I know, so stop reprimanding me”

Kyuhyun told his wife before kissing her lips.

“I’ll see you later”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head happily.

“Let’s have lunch with Jongwoonie ok?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head as an answer.

“I’ll be back for you beautiful”

Kyuhyun told his wife before capturing her lips. Sungmin quickly breaks the kiss.

“Oppa is waiting”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods. He suddenly snaps his fingers when he remembers something.

“By the way baby, please call my hardheaded brother. Tell him to go here later at five in the afternoon because we need to talk about our travel agency if he doesn’t want appa to grill him alive when he arrives next week”

Kyuhyun told his wife who nods at him while smiling sweetly.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He quickly captures Sungmin’s lips and gives her a long sweet kiss before leaving the room.

“I’m really lucky to have him in my life. I really love him that much. I hope his daughter will love me too. I’m feeling nervous to meet her”

Sungmin told herself.

“Don’t worry Cho Sungmin. Everything will be alright. Just go back to work now because you still have a lot of things to finish. Fighting!”

Sungmin told herself happily. She goes back on her seat and starts working again.

~~~

Dasom and Taemin are having a peaceful lunch together at Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort that was owned by Kim Jongwoon—Dasom’s older brother.

“Are you ing serious Kim Dasom? Did I hear it right?”

Taemin asks Dasom who is slowly nodding her head.

“Like seriously?”

Taemin asks.

“Yah! Why don’t you want to believe me? I just talked to her earlier and she’s the one who told me”

Dasom told Taemin, frowning at her because Taemin doesn’t want to believe her that Sungmin is currently working and not having her honeymoon with Kyuhyun.

“What on earth is she thinking?”

Taemin asks. Dasom shook her head before taking a sip on her watermelon shake.

“Maybe she’s afraid of it”

Taemin told Dasom.

“Afraid of what?”

Dasom asks. Taemin smiles and moves closer to Dasom.

“”

Taemin whispers softly. Dasom laughs softly and gently hits Taemin’s arm.

“Yah! Don’t be too harsh on our sweet and innocent bunny”

Dasom told Taemin.

“Why not invite her to have lunch with us since she’s not on her honeymoon?”

Taemin asks. Dasom shook her head.

“She’s busy. That’s what she told me earlier. She can’t have a date with us because she needs to finish a lot of things for her husband and she’s busy preparing everything for the arrival of her stepdaughter”

Dasom told Taemin.

“Do you think Min’s stepdaughter is not evil like her grandmother?”

Taemin asks, pertaining to Kyuhyun’s mother, Han Sunhwa who is against Kyuhyun’s marriage to Sungmin. Sunhwa hates Sungmin because she’s not rich like them and because she’s just Kyuhyun’s secretary. For Sunhwa, Sungmin is after Kyuhyun’s wealth and that’s the reason why she marries Kyuhyun. Dasom and Taemin hate Kyuhyun’s mother because of the way she treats Sungmin.

“I hope not because if she is like her evil witch grandmother then I’m going to grill her alive with her”

Dasom told Taemin, frowning because of thinking about Sunhwa.

“Maybe she’s a good girl because Kyu oppa is a good person. I’m sure that oppa will not teach and raise his daughter to become evil like his mother”

Taemin told Dasom.

“Well anyway, let’s not talk about them. I’m sure that our sweet bunny can handle them and I’m sure that Kyu oppa’s daughter will love our Minnie darling. She will have a very nice, beautiful and sweet stepmother and I’m sure that Minnie will love her as her own daughter since she wants to have a daughter in the future”

Dasom told Taemin who nods her head, agreeing with her.

“I have something to give you”

Dasom told Taemin happily. She gets something inside her handbag and puts it down on top of their table.

“It will be next week and it’s Sunday, so you don’t have class my dear Professor Taemin”

Dasom told Taemin.

“Only two tickets? Why not three? How about our Minnie bunny? She loves watching football with us and you know that she’s a fan of your boyfriend”

Taemin told Dasom.

“She’ll be in Venice next week for the so-called honeymoon slash family vacation”

Dasom told Taemin.

“It will be weird. Honeymoon and family vacation at the same time…I can’t believe that bunny”

Taemin told Dasom while shaking her head slowly.

“You know our Minnie darling. She’s always so nice and that’s what I hate about her the most. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to oppose her husband. I mean, they are newlywed couple. Of course they need to spend time together. The family vacation with Kyu oppa’s daughter can wait”

Dasom told Taemin, sighing softly.

“Anyway…”

Dasom smiles at her close friend.

“What?”

Taemin asks.

“How about you? What’s the progress?”

Dasom asks. Taemin stares at her blankly, wondering what she’s talking about.

“Hey, don’t play innocent. I know you know what I mean”

“But I don’t know it. What progress are you talking about?”

Taemin asks curiously.

“Duh! I’m talking about your love life”

Dasom told Taemin before sighing softly.

“Love life? Do I have one?”

Taemin asks.

“Maybe you’re dreaming”

Taemin told Dasom before laughing softly.

“Yah! I’m not dreaming ok”

Dasom told Taemin who just smiles and takes a sip on her orange juice.

“Lee Taemin!”

Dasom pouts cutely. Taemin puts down her glass of orange juice on top of the table.

“I don’t have a love life Kim Dasom. You’re just hallucinating ok”

“Then why are you smiling?”

Dasom asks with questioning glare while staring at her close friend who is smiling brightly. Taemin shook her head.

“I’m just happy ok”

“I’m serious!”

“I’m also serious darling. You’re the only one who is saying that Minnie’s brother in law likes me”

Taemin told Dasom.

“But I catch him a lot of times staring at you at Minnie’s wedding. I’m not kidding ok. I saw what I saw”

Dasom told her close friend. Taemin laughs softly.

“Maybe he just wants to stare at me ok. Stop jumping into conclusion. It will be embarrassing to Kyu oppa and Minnie if we assume that Kyu oppa’s stepbrother likes me because you caught him staring at me at the wedding”

Taemin told Dasom.

“But seriously…”

Dasom sighs. She was about to open to continue speaking when someone approaches her.

“Look who is here?”

Dasom stares at the owner of the voice. Taemin also looks at the owner of the voice. She and Dasom were shock upon seeing her.

“Un…unnie…”

Dasom told the beautiful girl who is standing in front of her while smiling sweetly.

“Since when did you arrive?”

Dasom asks.

“Yesterday”

The beautiful girl answers with a sweet smile on her lips.

“I’m happy to see you”

She told Dasom before giving her a sweet hug.

“Why don’t you join us? Taemin and I are having a girl bonding”

Dasom told her. The beautiful girl shook her head.

“I need to go now since my meeting is already over. I just saw you and decided to greet you before I leave”

The beautiful girl told Dasom happily. Dasom just nods her head.

“Where is Jongwoonie?”

The beautiful girl asks happily.

“Work…oppa is busy…very busy”

Dasom told the beautiful girl.

“Please tell umma and appa that I want to invite your family to have dinner with me. If it’s ok”

The beautiful girl told Dasom.

“Ah…I’ll tell them”

Dasom answered while nodding her head slowly

“By the way…”

The beautiful girl opens her black purse and gets something inside.

“That’s my number. Just give me a call ok”

The beautiful girl told Dasom, handing her a business card. Dasom nods her head.

“Regards to your brother”

“Ok. No problem unnie. I’ll tell him”

Dasom told the beautiful girl who waves her hand before leaving the place.

“Yah! She’s Im Yoona, right? She’s a famous designer. How did you know her?”

Taemin asks excitedly. Dasom looks at her close friend.

"She’s the ex-fiancée of oppa”

Dasom whispers.

“FOR REAL?”

Taemin shouts with wide eyes open. Dasom nods her head before putting Yoona’s business card inside her wallet.

“What happen to them? I mean…how did Jongwoonie oppa end up marrying Kyu oppa’s sister?”

Taemin asks, feeling curious.

“It’s a long story”

Dasom told Taemin.

“Don’t tell me that Jongwoonie oppa still loves her?”

Taemin whispers.

“Pabo!”

Dasom flicks Taemin’s forehead.

“Past is past. Jongwoonie oppa is already married to Wookie unnie and they love each other ok”

Dasom told Taemin.

“How sure are you that they really love each other? They’ve been married for like three years and they still don’t have a baby and sometimes they don’t even know each other’s whereabouts and…”

Taemin stops talking when she notices Dasom staring at her seriously while frowning.

“I’m not saying anything”

Taemin told Dasom, giving her a peace sign.

“Seriously…”

Dasom gets her dessert fork and starts feeding Taemin with her strawberry cheesecake.

“Just eat. Aish! You’re like those reporters who love to put up stories that are not even true about my brother’s marriage to Wookie unnie. Just continue eating and finish your lunch. I still need to go back to my studio because I have a lot of paintings to finish for my exhibit next week”

Dasom told Taemin, frowning at her. Taemin just nods and continues eating her lunch quietly.

~~~

“Sir you have a meeting later at six in the evening with Mr. Song”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who is busy staring on the screen of his laptop, reading a business report.

“Sir…”

Sungmin speaks again, trying to catch her husband’s attention. Kyuhyun sighs. He gets his mobile phone on top of his desk and stands up. He goes out of his office to talk to someone on the phone.

“What is wrong with him?”

Sungmin asks herself.

“Oh well, I need to get used to it because he is always like that whenever he is busy or angry”

Sungmin told herself. Kyuhyun used to ignore Sungmin whenever he is busy, irritated or angry because of work.

“Ms. Lee!”

Sungmin’s heart suddenly jumps when someone speaks. She turns around and found her husband standing at the door.

“Did you cancel my meeting with Mr. Song later at six in the evening?”

Kyuhyun asks before walking towards his desk. Sungmin shook her head.

“No sir”

Sungmin answers, feeling a little bit nervous.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks, frowning at his secretary/wife.

“You didn’t tell me to cancel it sir”

“Yah!”

Kyuhyun slams his hand on top of his desk, making Sungmin’s heart jumps because of fear.

“You know that Krystal will arrive today and we’re going to have dinner with her! Why didn’t you cancel it?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling a little bit irritated. Sungmin didn’t answer.

“Do I need to tell it to you? You supposed to know that you should cancel it because of Krystal’s arrival. Are you even thinking or what? You know that I hate stupid people, right? Aish!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before sitting on his chair.

“Call his secretary and reschedule my meeting with Mr. Song on Friday at seven in the morning and—“

Kyuhyun stops talking when someone knocks on the door.

“Choi Minho is here”

A handsome man with a cute smile enters the office. He is wearing a soccer uniform. Kyuhyun looks at his stepbrother who is smiling brightly. Minho closes the door gently before walking happily towards his sister-in-law.

“Hi noona. It’s good to see you”

Minho told Sungmin before hugging her tight.

“Yah! Don’t hug her. Let her go because she needs to do a lot of things”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother, feeling irritated because of his wife.

“Jealous?”

Minho asks, teasing his stepbrother happily. Kyuhyun just frowns. Minho smiles at Sungmin and gives her a sweet peck on her cheek, still hugging her.

“Noona, I have something to tell you”

Minho told Sungmin, feeling excited like a kid. Sungmin gently pinches her brother in law’s nose before escaping from his tight hug.

“How many times do I need to tell you not to call me noona because we’re on the same age?”

Sungmin told Minho, pouting at him.

“I know Minnie. But since hyung is older than me then I decided to call you noona. Cute, right?”

Minho told his sister-in-law, flashing a bright smile. Sungmin just pinches his nose gently.

“What do you want this time huh?”

Sungmin asks happily.

“I want your friend’s number. Taemin…that’s her name, right?”

Minho asks, thinking if he remembers Taemin’s name correctly.

"Why?”

Sungmin asks. Minho just giggles happily.

“I’m sorry Minho, but Taemin is not interested in dating because she’s busy right now”

Sungmin told Minho.

“But noona…please”

Minho told Sungmin, acting cute in front of her.

“Yah! Stop chasing girls Choi Minho! Why don’t you focus with your work instead of chasing girls huh?”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother who just frowns like a kid at him.

“Anyway Ms. Lee—“

“Ms. Lee?”

Minho asks, wondering why Kyuhyun is calling Sungmin as Ms. Lee and not Mrs. Cho. Kyuhyun just ignores his stepbrother.

“As I was saying earlier before my hardheaded brother arrives, please call Mr. Song’s secretary and reschedule my meeting with him on Friday, seven in the morning and…”

Kyuhyun gets the pile of folders on top of his desk and gives it to his wife.

“Bring the blue folders to the IT Department. The red folders are for Accounting and Finance Department and the white folders are for Ms. Goo and…”

Kyuhyun gets the two brown envelopes on top of his desk and puts it on top of the folders that Sungmin was carrying.

“Give it to our HR ok”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Need help?”

Minho asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“He’s not in good mood, so behave”

Sungmin whispers softly to Minho before leaving her husband’s office.

“You’re being rude to her”

Minho told his stepbrother before sitting on top of his desk.

“It’s her job because she’s my secretary”

Kyuhyun replied before going back to his seat.

“But you’re making it hard for her hyung. She’s your wife even though she’s your secretary. Why not tell her to stop working? Just look for a new secretary and let noona stay home. You guys are already married, so why still allow her to work?”

Minho asks. Kyuhyun sighs.

“We already talk about it. Your sister-in-law is also hardheaded like you. We’re just going to fight if I will bring up the topic about that matter again. She wants to work then let her work. I respect her decision and I just don’t want to argue with her”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother.

“Why do you want to see me?”

Minho asks while smiling at Kyuhyun.

“Stop asking as if you don’t know why I want to see you”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother before giving him two folders.

“Please work on that if you don’t want appa to grill you alive when he arrives from his seminar in LA”

Kyuhyun told Minho who sighs softly.

“Hyung, you can do this”

Minho told Kyuhyun, putting down the folders on top of Kyuhyun’s desk.

“But you’re the President of our travel agency. It’s your work, not mine”

“I don’t want to be a business man like you. Appa was the only one who wants me to manage our travel agency. I’m a soccer player and not a CEO like you. I don’t know anything about the business world and that’s why I am very lucky to have you hyung. Please do it for me ok”

Minho told Kyuhyun, acting cute in front of him.

“You’re not cute ok. You look awful”

Kyuhyun told Minho, making him pout.

“You should prioritize our travel agency rather than playing soccer and chasing girls. Work on it or you’ll stop playing soccer!”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother, threatening him.

“Evil hyung

Minho told Kyuhyun who just smirks at him.

“Will you help me?”

Minho asks, flashing his puppy eyes. Kyuhyun shook his head, controlling his laughter because Minho looks awful when he is trying to act cute.

“You’re really evil. I’ll just ask Jongwoonie hyung to help me”

Minho told Kyuhyun, sticking his tongue out.

“Don’t disturb Jongwoonie because he is busy with his marriage blues”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother before laughing softly.

“Seriously, when will noona comeback?”

Minho asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I don’t know and Jongwoonie also don’t know. They are really weird”

Kyuhyun told Minho.

“Honestly hyung, sometimes I already want to believe on what those reporters are saying that Jongwoonie hyung and Wookie noona are already divorce and they are just living together to avoid scandals. Umma will surely be on hysterical mode if the divorce is really true”

“Pabo! Just focus on your work instead of other people’s marriage life. Work on those reports. I need it before I went to Venice with Minnie and Krystal”

Kyuhyun told his stepbrother who just nods at him. They look at the door when they heard a soft knock.

“KRYSTAL!!!”

Kyuhyun and Minho shout happily upon seeing Krystal entering the office. Krystal quickly runs towards her uncle who quickly jumps off of the desk and hugs her.

“I miss you uncle”

“I miss you too our beautiful princess”

Minho kisses Krystal’s cheek before letting her go.

“How about me? You didn’t miss me?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal looks at her father and smiles sweetly at him. She walks towards Kyuhyun and hugs him happily.

“Of course I miss you dad. I miss you so much and I’m happy to see you again”

Krystal told her father who embraces her sweetly on his arms.

“How’s your flight my dear princess?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal looks at his father and flashes a sweet smile.

“Tiring, but I’m fine”

Krystal told her father.

“I told driver ahjusshi to drop you home, so you can have a rest for the meantime before our dinner later at Shilla Hotel”

Kyuhyun told his daughter who shook her head.

“I’m the one who told him to drop me here because I already want to see you and I don’t want to have dinner at Shilla Hotel. I want to have dinner at Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort. My favorite restaurant is in there, so why Shilla Hotel?”

Krystal asks, pouting at her father. Kyuhyun stares at his daughter blankly because he already forgets about his daughter’s favorite restaurant.

“Don’t tell me that you forget about it?”

Krystal asks, frowning at her father. Kyuhyun shook his head, lying to his daughter. Minho bites his lower lip, avoiding laughing because he is sure that his stepbrother already forget Krystal’s favorite restaurant because it’s been a long time since Krystal visit South Korea and have a bonding time with Kyuhyun.

“But we don’t have a reservation there in your favorite restaurant”

Kyuhyun told Krystal.

“That’s not a problem dad…”

Krystal flashes a smile before continuing.

“Just call Uncle Jongwoon. He can handle it, right Uncle Minho?”

Krystal told her father before looking at Minho who nods his head while smiling at her.

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun told his daughter who claps her hands happily.

“Let’s go dad”

Krystal told her father happily. She holds Kyuhyun’s left hand, trying to pull him away from his seat. She looks like a kid who is pulling her father with her to show him what she wants to buy.

“Sweetheart, it’s still early for dinner and I still have things to finish before we have our dinner”

Kyuhyun told his daughter.

“We’re going to arrive there at six thirty and it’s already dinner at that time. Just do your work later. It can wait dad. Is your work more important than me? It’s been a long time since we last see each other. Don’t you want to spend some time with me?”

Krystal asks, flashing her puppy eyes to convince her father.

“Our beautiful princess is right hyung. Just go now. Work can wait”

Minho told his stepbrother, supporting his niece. Krystal smiles at him. Minho smiles back and give her thumbs up.

“Ok. You win”

Kyuhyun told Krystal who claps happily. Kyuhyun turns off his laptop and stands up. He gets his car key on top of his desk.

“How about you uncle? Are you not going to join us?”

Krystal asks. Minho shook his head.

“I have a practice today for our game next week. Just have fun with your dad and your new mom”

Minho told his niece who just flashes a fake smile because she remembers that she needs to meet her stepmother and deal with her.

“Let’s just have our bonding time when you return from your vacation in Venice”

Minho told Krystal who just nods her head.

“Tell Min that I already leave. Tell her that ahjusshi will drop her at Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort”

Kyuhyun whispers at his stepbrother’s ear. Minho nods at him.

“Enjoy your dinner”

Minho told them, waving his hand happily. Krystal waves his hand at her uncle before she leaves the office with Kyuhyun.

“I’m sure that Krystal will love noona”

Minho whispers. He gets a piece of paper and a pen on top of Kyuhyun’s desk and writes something. He puts the pen down after writing and leaves the office. He walks towards Sungmin’s desk and sticks the paper that he is holding on the monitor of Sungmin’s computer, making sure that she will see it when she finally returns inside the room.

“I need to go”

Minho told his self and leaves the room because he is in a hurry for a football practice in preparation for their game next week.

~~~

Minnie noona…

 

Hyung already leave with Krystal. Ahjusshi will be the one who will drop you at Blue Crescent Hotel and Resort. Change of plan because Krystal’s favorite restaurant is there and not in Shilla Hotel. Enjoy your dinner with Krystal and hyung. Don’t worry. Just relax. Krystal is a sweet and nice girl. I know that you’ll love her and she will also love you. Fighting!

 

P.S. Please send me the number of Taemin-shi. I really love to know her more. Please noona. You’re my only hope and please don’t tell it to hyung ok. You know him. He is a killjoy, always serious in life hahahaha. I’m going to wait. Thank you noona. I love you. Mwah

 

Sungmin was laughing softly while reading the note that Minho stick on the screen of her computer before he leaves for football practice.

“Such a cutie”

Sungmin whispers. She gets her mobile phone on top of her desk and sends Taemin’s number to Minho.

“Our Professor Taemin will finally have a boyfriend”

Sungmin told herself happily. She gets her air cushion foundation inside her handbag to check herself on the mirror.

“I hope she will really like me as her mom”

Sungmin whispers, feeling nervous on meeting her stepdaughter.

“You can do it Cho Sungmin. I’m sure that she is a nice girl. Fighting!”

Sungmin told herself, cheering herself happily to take her nervousness away. She closes her air cushion foundation and puts it back inside her handbag. She gets the pink paper bag under her desk—it’s a gift that she bought for Krystal.

“I hope she’ll like it”

Sungmin told herself while smiling. She gets her mobile phone and calls driver ahjusshi to inform him that she’s already going down at the lobby to wait for him there. Sungmin puts her mobile phone inside her handbag after talking to driver ahjusshi.

“Let’s go Cho Sungmin. Fighting!”

Sungmin told herself. She takes a deep breath and smiles before leaving the room, feeling excited and nervous at the same time to meet Cho Krystal, Kyuhyun’s daughter and her stepdaughter.

~~~

*THE DINING HALL, BLUE CRESCENT HOTEL AND RESORT, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

“Krystal sweetheart, I told you to stop using your mobile phone because I’m talking to you. Stop being a brat”

Kyuhyun told his daughter, frowning at her. Krystal starts to throw a little tantrum because they need to wait for Sungmin before they start their dinner. She’s already feeling irritated knowing that she needs to meet her father’s new wife.

“Sweetheart…”

Kyuhyun sighs heavily because Krystal is ignoring him.

“Are you going to stop or you want me to confiscate it?”

Kyuhyun asks, controlling his temper. Krystal sighs heavily before putting her mobile phone back in her purse. She looks at her father.

“What?”

Krystal asks, feeling irritated.

“I’m talking to you, so listen to me”

Kyuhyun told his daughter who just gives him a “whatever” expression.

“I’m already hungry dad. Why do we need to wait for your new wife?”

Krystal asks, frowning.

“Because we’re family and family eats together. Don’t worry because your mommy will be here soon”

Kyuhyun told his daughter.

“She’s not my mom ok”

Krystal told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

“I know, but she’s your stepmother, so she’s also your mom and you need to call her mommy”

Kyuhyun told his daughter who just ignores him.

“So, how’s your mom?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“She’s fine. She’s also busy like you. Busy with her work and her other man”

Krystal told Kyuhyun, feeling angry thinking about Chanyeol.

“Your mom has a boyfriend?”

Kyuhyun asks. Krystal nods as an answer.

“For real? She didn’t even tell me”

“Why will she tell you if you guys are already divorce?”

Krystal told her father. Kyuhyun nods his head, realizing that his daughter has a point. Of course, he and Seulgi already have their own lives away from each other, so it’s already none of his business if she gets herself a boyfriend or a new husband.

“Is she not going to visit South Korea?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“She will. She told me that she will. I just don’t know when. Why?”

Krystal asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Dad, why don’t you and mom talk again and—“

Krystal stops talking when she notices that her father is not listening to her because he is busy looking at the girl who just arrives inside the room. Kyuhyun was smiling sweetly while staring at her. Krystal looks at her back to see who the person is. She saw a beautiful and y lady wearing a black slit sheath dress, holding her handbag and a pink paper bag walking towards them with a sweet smile on her lips. Krystal looks at her father and judging by the way he smiles, Krystal is guessing that the beautiful and y lady is her father’s new wife.

“She’s here”

Kyuhyun happily told his daughter. He quickly stands up and walks towards Sungmin. Krystal frowns when Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips and holds her hand as they walk together towards their table.

“Sweetheart, let me introduce to you your stepmother. She’s Cho Sungmin. She will be your mom too”

Kyuhyun told his daughter, introducing Sungmin happily to her. Sungmin smiles at Krystal who didn’t smile back.

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m very happy to meet you”

Sungmin happily told Krystal who just stares at her.

“By the way…”

Sungmin gives the pink paper bag to Krystal.

“It’s for you. I hope you’ll like it”

Sungmin told Krystal who carefully opens the pink paper bag. She gets the cute teddy bear inside and stares on it before looking at Sungmin.

“You’re dad’s secretary, right?”

Krystal asks. She knows that Sungmin is her father’s secretary because Sunhwa told her.

“Teddy bears are cute and I like it, but this one…”

Krystal returns the teddy bear inside the paper bag and drops it on the floor.

“Krystal, stop that!”

Kyuhyun told his daughter. Krystal just ignores him as she keeps her eyes upon Sungmin who is staring at her sadly.

“It looks cheap just like you”

Krystal told Sungmin.

“CHO KRYSTAL!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice, making Sungmin’s heart jumps. Krystal looks at her father, frowning at him.

“What? I’m just telling her the truth. You exchange mom to your secretary. How cheap?”

Krystal told her father, feeling angry. Kyuhyun clenches his fist, still controlling his anger. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s arm and shook her head, signaling him not to throw a fight with his daughter. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, calming his self.

“Let’s have our dinner now”

Kyuhyun told them.

“I’m no longer hungry. I already lose my appetite because of your cheap wife”

Krystal told her father. She gets her purse on top of the table and stands up. She was about to walk away, but Kyuhyun holds her arm to stop her.

“You will not leave. Stop being a brat”

“But I don’t want to have dinner with you and—“

“NOBODY WILL LEAVE! WE WILL EAT DINNER TOGETHER!”

Kyuhyun shouts, losing his temper because of his brat daughter.

“Do I make myself clear Cho Krystal?”

Kyuhyun asks angrily. Krystal looks at Sungmin angrily before looking at her father with teary eyes.

“I’m asking you Cho Krystal. Stop being a brat before I completely lose my temper on you”

Kyuhyun told his daughter. Krystal pulls her arm away from her father’s grip and goes back to her seat, frowning.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun gives her a serious glare.

“Do you understand what I just told my daughter?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods sadly.

“Good”

Kyuhyun looks at his daughter and then at his wife.

“We’re going to have dinner now”

Kyuhyun told them. He sighs softly before going back on his seat. Sungmin looks at Krystal sadly. She gets the pink paper bag on the floor before sitting beside Kyuhyun as they start their dinner quietly.

~~~

*KIM MANSION, INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA*

 

“Love, what do you think?”

Sohee asks her husband who is busy reading a business report on his laptop.

“Think about?”

Heechul asks without looking at his wife. Sohee frowns at him.

“Yah! Kim Heechul, I told you to stop whatever you’re doing. Your daughter and I keep on talking here, but you’re not even listening. Seriously, who told you to bring your work here at home? You supposed to finish it before you go home. Your office is for your work and your home is for your family. You’re not following the rules again”

Sohee told her husband. Heechul sighs softly and looks at his wife who is frowning at him.

“Who told me to go home early?”

Heechul asks, teasing his wife happily. Sohee calls him and told him to go home early because Dasom needs to talk to them about a very important matter.

“If you didn’t tell me to go home early then I can finish the things that I need to do for this day and I don’t need to bring my work home”

Heechul explains.

“Are you going to stop or you’ll sleep at the guest room tonight?”

Sohee asks, threatening her husband. Dasom laughs softly when her father pouts cutely while staring at her mother with puppy eyes.

“I’m sorry love, but that thing will not work on me this time”

“Why are you so rude? Menopausal stage?”

Heechul asks, controlling his laughter. Sohee hits his arm softly.

“Yah!”

Sohee pouts.

“I’m serious love. We’re talking a very important matter here, so please listen and cooperate”

“Arasso”

Heechul puts down his laptop on top of the center table.

“What’s so important about Yoona? So what if she’s here in Seoul?”

Heechul asks his wife and his daughter.

“She wants to have dinner with us”

Dasom told her father.

“When?”

Heechul asks. Dasom shook her head as an answer.

“She gives me her business card. I already give it to umma. Just give her a call”

Dasom told her father.

“Love…”

Sohee holds her husband’s hand. Heechul looks at her.

“Should we tell it to our Jongwoonie?”

Sohee asks with concern. Dasom looks at her father, waiting for his answer. Heechul takes a deep breath. He was about to speak when someone butts in.

“Tell me about what?”

They all stare at the owner of the voice. Jongwoon was standing at the doorway, looking at them curiously. They didn’t notice his arrival because they are too busy talking to each other.

“Having a family meeting? How come I’m not invited?”

Jongwoon asks before walking towards his mother to give her a soft peck on her cheek.

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Since when did you arrive?”

Dasom asks, feeling her heart beating fast—afraid that her brother hear them talking about his ex-fiancée.

“Just now”

Jongwoon answers before sitting beside his younger sister.

“Why babe? Don’t you want to see me? This is also my home. Am I not allowed to go here?”

Jongwoon asks, pouting cutely at his younger sister. Dasom shook her head and gives her big brother a sweet hug.

“I’m just surprised to see you here”

Dasom told her big brother who embraces her sweetly.

“Are you going to stay here son?”

Heechul asks upon seeing the head maid going up the stairs with Jongwoon’s luggage. Jongwoon looks at his father.

“Don’t tell me that you and my lovely daughter in law fight again?”

Heechul asks worriedly. Jongwoon shook his head.

“How can we fight if we’re not even seeing each other for a month? I just want to stay here for the meantime because I have a project here in Incheon…just for a week”

Jongwoon informs his family.

“Where is unnie? When is she going home?”

Dasom asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“The last time that we talk to each other over the phone, she told me that she’s in Spain for a magazine pictorial. That’s all I know. That’s the last time that we talked to each other since we’re both busy and I can’t contact her because her mobile phone is always off”

Jongwoon told them. Sohee and Heechul look at their son worriedly.

“Well anyway, going back to your meeting. What are you guys talking about? It seems very important that you don’t want me to know about it”

Jongwoon told them. Dasom looks at Sohee who looks at Heechul.

“Just tell him. He will surely know about it because it will be in the news soon”

Heechul told his wife and his daughter. Jongwoon looks at his mother, waiting for her to speak.

“Umma, I’m waiting”

Jongwoon told his mother. Sohee flashes a weak smile.

“Yoona is here in South Korea. Your sister saw her earlier in your hotel and they have the chance to talk to each other”

Sohee told her son. Dasom hugs her big brother’s right arm.

“It’s true oppa. Yoona unnie wants me to send her regards to you and she even invites us to have dinner with her. She gives me her number and she—“

“So? What’s so important about her? So what if she’s here in South Korea? Do I need to throw a party?”

Jongwoon asks with a little anger in his voice.

“Have dinner with her. It’s fine. I’ll tell it to Wookie, so we can check on our schedules”

Jongwoon told them.

“Sweetheart…”

Sohee holds her son’s hand. Jongwoon looks at her.

“About your marriage with Wookie, are you guys ok?”

Sohee asks, feeling worried. Jongwoon looks at his parents who are looking at him worriedly. Jongwoon flashes a weak smile.

“Do you believe those reporters?”

Jongwoon asks. Sohee and Heechul shook their heads.

“Then Wookie and I are just fine. We’re just really busy. That’s all. No need to worry about”

Jongwoon told them.

“Are you sure sweetheart?”

Sohee asks worriedly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Why don’t you have a vacation with her and spend time together? Stop working for awhile”

Heechul told his son.

“Appa is right. Vacation is always fun. You and unnie should have a romantic vacation, so I will already have a cute niece or nephew. That will be wonderful”

Dasom told her brother happily. She is very excited to have a baby niece or baby nephew soon.

“Your sister is right. Your dad and I already want to have a grandchild. I miss taking care of a baby”

Sohee told her son happily.

“Why don’t you and appa make one since you want to have a baby in the family?”

Jongwoon asks, teasing his parents. Heechul flashes a smile and quickly moves closer to his wife, embracing her sweetly.

“You know love, I think out son is right. His mind is really brilliant. How about tonight?”

Heechul told his wife, winking at him.

“GOOSEBUMPS!!!”

Jongwoon and Dasom shout in unison.

“Yah! You two are…aish! You’re ruining the atmosphere”

Heechul told his children, making them laugh. Dasom stands up and sits in-between her parents.

“Kim Dasom is the only bumblebee of umma and appa and the only babe of oppa”

Dasom told her parents before hugging her father sweetly.

“Of course bumblebee, you will always be the baby in the family”

Heechul told Dasom, embracing her happily.

“Going back to our cutie pie…”

Sohee looks at her son happily.

“You and Wookie are already married for three years. Why not plan to have a baby?”

Sohee asks. Jongwoon just sighs. He doesn’t know how he will explain to his parents that Ryeowook doesn’t want to have a baby because her priority is her career than having a family of her own. Jongwoon doesn’t want to disappoint his parents.

“Are you guys not yet ready to have a child and that’s why you agree on Wookie to take birth control pills?”

Sohee asks sadly. Jongwoon looks at his mother blankly.

“Birth control pills?”

Jongwoon asks because he doesn’t have any idea that his wife is taking birth control pills.

“Yes sweetheart”

Sohee asks.

“Wookie is taking birth control pills. She asks me to prescribe birth control pills that she can take because you told her to take it to avoid pregnancy because you guys are not yet ready to have a baby”

Sohee told his son.

“I didn’t know about that”

Sohee, Heechul and Dasom were shock upon hearing Jongwoon.

“You don’t know about it?”

Sohee asks, feeling nervous. She holds her lips and looks at her husband, asking for help. Heechul just shook his head because he doesn’t know what to do.

“Anyway, thanks for telling me umma. Now I know”

Jongwoon told his mother. He stands up. Sohee looks at him with a mixture of worry and fear—afraid that Jongwoon and Ryeowook will have a fight because of it.

“Let’s just have our dinner now, shall we?”

Heechul asks to change the topic. Jongwoon didn’t answer. He just walks away and goes upstairs.

“Love, what the hell is that?”

Heechul asks his wife. Sohee shook her head.

“Oh my gosh! I didn’t know. Wookie didn’t tell me. I mean…what are we going to do?”

Sohee asks her husband worriedly. Heechul shook his head.

“It’s wrong to interfere to other people’s marriage life”

Heechul told his wife.

“Love!”

Sohee frowns at her husband.

“What? I know that Jongwoonie is our son, but what will I do? It’s their marriage life, so what do you want me to do? Let them handle their own problem”

Heechul told his wife, sighing softly.

“It only means one thing”

Dasom told her parents.

“What?”

Sohee asks.

“It means war”

Dasom told her parents worriedly.

~~~

Kyuhyun went out of the bathroom after taking a warm shower. He was wearing a white shirt and boxer shorts. He was holding a towel to dry his hair. He saw his wife sitting on their bed while holding the cute teddy bear that she bought for Krystal, staring on it sadly.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun speaks to catch his wife’s attention, but Sungmin didn’t answer or look at him. Sungmin feels really sad because of the way Krystal treat her and she can feel that her husband’s daughter hate her so much. Kyuhyun sighs sadly. He walks towards his wife and sits behind her, giving her a sweet back hug.

“What’s wrong? Why is my beautiful and y wifey looks so sad? I’m worried”

Kyuhyun asks even though he already knows the answer. He rests his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“It’s nothing Kyu”

Sungmin told her husband, shaking her head.

“I’m ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with sadness in her voice.

“No you’re not”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He cups Sungmin’s beautiful face so she will look at him.

“Tell me what’s wrong. I don’t want to see you like that”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who looks really sad.

“Krystal hates me”

Sungmin told her husband while staring at him sadly. Kyuhyun brushes his lips softly on hers before giving her a sweet peck.

“I’m sorry baby, but please understand her. Maybe she needs time to adjust to her current situation”

“I understand baby. I’m just sad because I can feel that she hates me. I don’t want her to feel that way and I want us to be close to each other, but I don’t know how I’m going to do that if she hates me”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“Don’t think too much and don’t worry about it. Krystal is a nice and sweet girl. I’m sure that you two will get well along with each other soon. Just please understand her ok”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun holds her hand and kisses it softly.

“I know that my daughter will love you too because you’re a sweet girl and I know that you will be a sweet mom for her, right?”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who smiles at him.

“Of course I will. I want to have a daughter in the future and I’m really happy to have Krystal as my daughter”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

“But of course…”

Kyuhyun gets the cute teddy bear away from Sungmin’s hand and throws it on the sofa.

“Hey, what is that for?”

Sungmin asks, pouting cutely. Kyuhyun kisses her softly, making her smile.

“We need to make our own baby. Don’t forget that you’re mine tonight, right?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I know, but Kyu…”

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun slide one strap of her nightgown off of her shoulder. Kyuhyun starts kissing his wife’s shoulder softly while gently caressing her soft s. Sungmin moans softly. Kyuhyun slowly moves his lips on Sungmin’s neck, showering it with soft and light kisses while his hands keep on caressing his wife’s s.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin whispers softly. She manages to escape from her husband.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why Sungmin stops him from giving her pleasure.

“You’re ruining the atmosphere again”

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling irritated. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m sorry baby, but…”

Sungmin stops talking. She doesn’t know how to tell it to Kyuhyun.

“But what?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t speak. Kyuhyun sighs heavily, feeling disappointed.

“Just tell me that you don’t want to make love with me”

Kyuhyun told his wife irritatingly. He gets the towel and stands up.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand to stop him from walking away.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that…that…”

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun with teary eyes. She feels upset because she knows that her husband is mad.

“I just have my period tonight. I’m sorry”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

“Never mind”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“You go to sleep. I’ll just finish something in my office”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He kisses Sungmin’s forehead and throws the towel on the sofa before leaving their room.

“Why am I having a bad day today? First, it was Krystal and now it’s Kyu”

Sungmin told herself sadly.