MR - 9

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé saw how Jennie runaway from Lisa, she heard all of it. She was about to approach Lisa but someone stops her. It was Jisoo, who also eavesdropping on Jennie and Lisa.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jisoo asks her, with her serious tone. But Rosé ignored her, and walk passed by Jisoo. The other girl grabs her hand tight so Rosé can't escape. "You're hurt? That the one you like doesn't reciprocate your love"

Rosé was shocked about what Jisoo said. How did she know what she truly feels about Lisa? "What are you saying? She's my friend"

"I observed how you act as a 'friend' to Lisa. A while ago, you know Jennie would saw you with Lisa. You want to hurt both of them so that you can get Lisa on your own, how selfish can you be?" Rosé smile bitterly, this girl knows a lot. But look intensely at Jisoo after.

"And so if I want to hurt Jennie? Is it just me who wants to hurt her? Aren't you and Lisa planning something?" She smiles mischievously. She can see fears in Jisoo's eye. "Are you planning that to get Jennie on your own? How selfish can you be?"

"H-how did you know about that?" Jisoo shakes her head. She never stutters in front of anyone.

"I heard you, 'remember your plan on Jennie', at the clinic. First I was so curious what kind of plan is that. Then I confirmed it at the back of the school. You were talking about, 'making Jennie fall in love then break her heart" Rosé shakes her head while smiling at Jisoo. "How cruel can you be? Hurting your own friend on purpose?" Jisoo cannot find any words to say. She knows this may happen, that karma will hunt her for her bad doings. "Tell me, does it hurt when someone you love doesn't reciprocate your love?" Rosé smirked at Jisoo. Before Rosé can leave her she composed herself. She needs to calm down.

"I know who Jennie wants, and its Lisa. I've been a bad friend for thinking that hurting her is the best plan to stay Jennie away from Lisa. But I'm wrong and I admit that. I'm so wrong to misjudged Lisa. I'm so wrong to think that I am the best for Jennie"

'After all these years, I thought I'm just being protective on Jennie, but right now I realized that I am being a huge hindrance on them. After seeing how sincere Lisa and seeing how Jennie cries herself out because of Lisa, I knew that I've been so selfish' A sad smile form on Jisoo's lips on her thought.

"Right now, our plan is canceled. Lisa canceled our plan because she just realized how deeply in love she is for Jennie. And I'll be helping her, to have what they both deserve. And I know, you will never get what you want. I assure you that"

"I like the challenge. Then let's see who will have the last laugh" Rosé said while smirking before leaving Jisoo.

Jisoo takes a deep breath. "Lisa needs to move fast," She said to herself. Jisoo know that Jennie might be looking for her right now, she knows Jennie is crying and needed her comfort as her friend. And message her. "Jenduek, I'm at the library"

Also, she knows that Lisa should move fast for her to make it up for Jennie. Jisoo dialed her number.

"Where are you?" She quickly asks after Lisa picks up the phone.

"Looking for J-jennie" Jisoo can hear the fear in her voice. She sighed, Lisa must be afraid seeing Jennie cries because of her.

"Calm down, she's at the library right now. Before talking to her, just calm yourself first" Lisa on the other line hangs up as she heard the location of Jennie.

Jisoo massages her temples and think for a plan on how she can prevent Rosé in hurting Lisa and Jennie.

 

 

×

 

 

Lisa run as fast as she can to reach the Library faster. She searches for Jennie and found her on their table where they study together. She sits in front of Jennie and holds her hands as she tries to run away again from her. "Please, just hear me out Jennie" She begs to Jennie for her to stay. And Jennie sit still as she heard the younger one beg.

Lisa looks straight to her face, she saw how Jennie's eyes swollen, and her nose is red from crying. Lisa blames herself for this.

Lisa lifts her hands and cupped Jennie's face. She slowly brushes Jennie's cheeks with her thumb, but Jennie looks away from Lisa's gaze. "You must be tired from crying? Your eyes are swollen, and your nose is all red. I'm sorry for making you cry" Jennie taps Lisa's hands away. And that made Lisa frown.

"I'm sorry for ditching you yesterday, something came up and I need to visit my mom. But believe me, I'm not with Rosés that day, I didn't know she follows me, I only found out when I'm about to go home" Lisa explains herself to Jennie. "I'm sorry for being insensitive and not notice that you're jealous, I don't want to assume things, I'm afraid to assume things," Lisa said and grabs her hands on the table, Jennie didn't resist her and just look straight on her face. Lisa can't read her eyes.

"I understand if you won't believe me. But one thing is for sure, Jennie. You're the only one that I like. And this..." Lisa guides Jennie's hand to her chest and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter