MR - 1

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was sitting in the swing here in the park, in the usual spot of their playdate. She was holding her gift for Jennie, it was her favourite doll, and she named her Nini. She wanted to give it to Jennie, a thank you gift for being such a good friend to her. And she was planning to confess her love towards her first friend.

Jennie saves her from her bullies that's how Lisa and Jennie became a friend. Her bullies were afraid of Jennie. And Jennie taught her how to defend herself and how to be tough and not to be a crybaby.

Lisa glanced at the sandbox near the swing and remember the time when she tripped at the sandbox and Jennie laugh hard at her. Lisa cried like a baby but Jennie just laughed nonstop. That's the first time Lisa saw her smiling and laughing and it was also the first time her heart beats loudly. She smiled at the memory of her and Jennie.

Her mother told her, before she passed away, that if a person makes her heart flutter everything she looks at that person then she truly loves that person. Now Lisa is sure that she truly love Jennie because every time she meets Jennie's eyes she can't help her heart from beating fast. Jennie may look intimidating and harsh but Lisa knew that she is soft inside. And she prepared herself for today's confession.

Lisa looked at her pink watch, and the watch strike at 17:00. "She's late" she mumbled to herself. Now she's a bit worried and nervous at the same time. Jennie was never late in their playdate.

She saw the sun was setting, and still, no Jennie shows in the park. Jennie is late for 2 hours already. For Pete sake where is she? She's now panicking, full of what if's came to her mind.

She cracked her knuckles, her antics when she's nervous or worried. A tear was about to fall from her eyes but she wipes it before it falls. "Jennie will get mad if I cry". Lisa filled her thoughts with a positive memory of her and Jennie. And a smile forms her lips. Jennie has a great effect on this girl.

Her smile grew bigger when a black car parked in front of her, she knew it was Jennie's car. She ran towards the car and excitedly wait for Jennie to go out the car. But only her driver, Jin, came out. She tried to peek inside the tinted car and saw a figure of a little girl sitting inside. “Jennie?" She softly says.

"Lady Pranpriya, Lady Jennie wants to give this to you" He handed the letter that he was holding. She giggled and thought maybe Jennie is so shy to hand her this letter. What could this be? A love letter? She thought.

"But why does it has to be you giving me this letter?" She asked the older one. The older one shrugged and was about to bid goodbye.

"At least give this to her before you leave? Pretty please?" She puts her biggest uwu look and the driver took the bear that she handed. Who can say no to that look? Jin pats her head a goodbye.

"See you tomorrow!" She waved them goodbye. She looked at her watch once more, she still has 30 minutes left before her curfew. So she chooses to read Jennie's letter here in the park. This is her first letter from Jennie and she is excited to open it. She ripped the pink envelope and a pink paper was inside it.

Pranpriya,

     I think we should stop playing with each other. You're too fat for me, and I get really embarrassed when people are starting to look at us. It ruined my image.

Jennie

A tear escaped from her eyes without her noticing. It can't be true, Jennie won't say such things. So she read the letter once more. And read it again hoping that words will change. Hoping that this isn't true. She sobbed and starting crying out loud.

Jennie doesn't like her. Her Jennie doesn't want to be friend with her anymore. It was painful for a Lisa, it was her second heartbreak after her mom's death. Nobody's going to wipe her tears away anymore, her mom wasn't here and Jennie doesn't want to be her friend.

Jennie, who led her to the light when she was in darkness, her protector, and the one who ease her pain from grieving in her mother's death. Jennie, her first love, broke her heart.

She was there sitting in the park alone, crying herself out. But that's what she thought. There were three girls who were walking towards her. With smirks on their faces.

"Well, look who's here, our dear piggy Pranpriya" One of her bullies hold her chin to make an eye contact with her. She doesn't have the strength to push her away. She just sobbed and close her eyes. 'Please stop' she wished thinking that her bullies will stop.

"Where's your friend?" Another one gentle brushed her hair. Put her grip tightened and pulled her in the ground. She felt the pain in her back. But she didn't protest. Instead, she just cries and wishing that someone help her.

"Jennie? Dad?" She cries, but no one is in the park anymore. It's dark and she felt the cold breeze.

"Bet she didn't want to be friend with you because you're fat, Piggy Pranpriya" With that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter