MR - 19

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo really decided to leave Jennie alone in her place. But Jisoo knows she needs to fix this. It's all her fault and if she won't fix this, their life will be a ruin forever. 

"We need to talk," She said while staring at Jennie on the stairs. 

"You're still here?" Jennie asked while laughing in a sarcastic tone. "I already told you to leave and won't be listening to your expectation," Jennie said and glared back at her. 

"The problem with you Jennie is that you don't listen," Jisoo said. 

"It's now my fault, hug?" Jennie asked and head downstairs to face Jisoo. "Is it me that plan to hurt her friend?" Jennie asked. 

"We did plan to hurt you, but it changes over time," Jisoo said. 

"Still you choose to hurt me in the-" 

"Lisa is pranpriya, Jennie," Jisoo said and with that Jennie stop shouting and that left her in an awe. "She's your childhood friend," Jisoo said. 

Jennie can't utter a word to say. "She hated you Jennie, and it's all because of me," Jisoo said. Jennie didn't say anything and let Jisoo finished. "The day you asked me to tell her that you won't be able to come and play. I sent her a letter, that you don't want to play with her anymore. That day is when I got Riya, it's Lisa's doll" Jisoo said. 

Jennie didn't notice the tears streaming down her face. "That's why she never came again on your usual spot" 

"And when I saw her at our school. She hated you so much because of me, and she planned to take revenge on you. But trust me, I saw how Lisa loves you so much. Even before I told her that I was the one who sent her the fake letter, she cancelled our plan. Even if she thought that you hated her, she still doesn't want you to get hurt, Jennie. You are too precious for her" Jisoo said. 

"Why... Why did you do this, Jisoo?" Jennie asked after hearing what she said. Her tears are unstoppable. 

Jisoo went closer to her and wipes her tears away. "You're my precious Jen-Jen, and I want to protect you from any harm. I thought by making you hate Lisa and make you stay away from her will make you safe. But I'm wrong, and just by seeing how to hurt you are right now, I'm regretting it more" Jisoo said and cries too while she wipes her tears. "I know you might hate me for doing this, but please know that I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that to you" Jisoo added. 

"I'll go like what you said, but please give Lisa another chance. She truly loves you" Jisoo said before turning her head and picking up her things on the floor. 

But before she could leave the door, she felt Jennie's hand around her waist. "You hurt me, and I saw how honest you are to me, I saw how you sincerely apologize to me and I'm willing to give you a chance too. just don't hurt me again" Jennie said while burying her face on her back. 

Jisoo removed her hands to face her and hugged her. "I'm sorry" She cried and Jennie also cried on her. 

"I'll forgive you if you drive me to the hospital. I need to talk to Lisa" Jennie said after she pulled away from the hug. 

 


"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter