MR - 4

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa received a lot of message from Jisoo last night. Jisoo plan on how to make Jennie fall for Lisa. And she came out with the most brilliant plan, that even Lisa like, she won't go to school for one week and execute Lisa's plan. If Jisoo won't have to go to school, then Lisa and Jennie will have their alone time for each other. And Lisa loved that idea since she won't see Jisoo for a week.

A lots of do's and don’ts Jisoo gave to Lisa. But Lisa will surely do it slowly but surely. That is why she's already awake at 4'o clock in the morning, she won't do her daily routine, her exercise today, since her first step is to. Allure Jennie with food. Jisoo already said it by herself, that Jennie would likely eat her food than to give a damn about Lisa.

"Appa! Wake up!" She tried to wake her Dad up. Since she doesn't cook, her father would cook for her. Having a chef father was indeed a perk in her plan. "Cook me some food, Appa!" She did her best aegyo just to wake her Dad. But for her Dad, she doesn't need that aegyo to wake up, but her request for cooking some food to her daughter was already enough. Finally, her daughter would eat something that he would cook.

"Tell me again why would I make you this huge amount of food? Are you feeding your schoolmates?" Her dad just scratches his head. Lisa just asks her to cook his best dish that would fit for 10 people.

"Appa, I'll be feeding my friends in the dance club" She lied to her father. She can't tell to his father that that food is for one person only.

"Aigoo~ my baby girl has her friends in her school. Invite them here soon, arrasso?" She felt her Dad's lip on her temple while slicing some ingredients that needed by her father.

Lisa excuse herself as she needs to prepare for school. After finishing her bath, her phone vibrates. It is a call from Jisoo, she quickly put her phone up.

"Please try to follow all the rules. And as soon as possible Jennie will fall for you. In Jisoo, you should trust" She didn't even greet Lisa a good morning. And just straightforward to her message for Lisa.

"Yah! I know, don't you trust me? I'm Lalisa Manoban, I'm okay" Lisa said proudly on the other line. And just before Lisa would say something, Jisoo hang up. "This girl is really getting on my nerves"

Before she leaves the house Jisoo message her again. And reminded Lisa that Jennie must eat breakfast to make her in good mood.

"Call her unnie, she'll love it" As Lisa read the last part of Jisoo's message. Unnie? Jennie unnie, it's been a long time since she last calls Jennie that. She sighed deeply. "It's no big deal Lisa, she doesn't care about you"

She arrived at school earlier than her schedule. Because Jisoo said that Jennie arrival at school is exactly an hour before her class started.

And I guess Jisoo was right. She was seated on her desk at our first subject. I was about to with my pickup lines but Jisoo words came through it. "Don't give her pickup lines, she cringes"

So instead Lisa smiled genuinely at her when she approaches Jennie. "Good night, Jennie u-unnie" She shyly said and even Jennie got shocked by her greetings. It was the first time for Jennie to hear Lisa greet her with unnie. But Jennie look confused since she Lisa said goodnight instead of morning.

"Goodnight? Are you still sleeping?" But Lisa's smile form into a flirtatious smile. "Nah, just by seeing you made my whole day complete, I guess I'll be back at my dreamworld and dream of you again" There go Lisa pickup lines. She can't help it, words come naturally from .

"I thought so too. Just sleep and never wakes up" Lisa just laugh at Jennie, and grab her hand. "Let's have breakfast, unnie. I brought your favorite food!" She excitedly said, but Jennie refuses her.

"I'm not hungry" She simply declines but the groans of her tummy denied her statements. "But you're so persistent, I'll wait for you in the storage at 5 minutes" Lisa smiled at how Jennie still act cool when she could just say yes to her.

Jennie left her alone, and Lisa is smiling widely while shaking her head on her way to her car. "How can she be that cute, it's illegal" She can't hide her smile every time Jennie appeared in her mind.

Jennie was already seated on her set and pouting as she waits for Lisa. The door open as a sign of Lisa's arrival. Jennie excitedly opens one of the container of the food that Lisa brought. She munches it with all her heart.

"Where's Jisoo?" Lisa asks innocently and acting as if she doesn't know a thing.

"I thought you hated her? Why bother asking?" Lisa was shocked because of the fact that Jennie knows about her hatred towards her friend.

"I do hate her. She too close to you, call it whatever you want but I want you to only want me, and nobody else" Jennie didn't know where the heat of her face comes from. And how the hell she gets all the redness with what Lisa confessed to her. She rejected tons of guys and girls but she didn't know how to reject that one.

"S-shut up" Was all she came up. Jennie's heart beats fast but Jennie tried to ignore it and focus only on her food

The next day Lisa study really hard for her next step. Jennie likes intellec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter