MR - 5

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa knows Jennie is mad at her. After their talk in her room, Lisa didn't know how to fix this. She can fix a lot of problems but not this. She sighed deeply, Lisa only has 3 days before their performance. And as much as she wanted Jennie to watch her, but she can't invite her.

She lets out another sigh as she walks on the hallway of the school. She ignored all the greetings for the students around her. As much as she loves attention, she really isn't in the mood for today.

She can't talk properly to Jennie. They don't talk anymore. Lisa tried to act as if nothing happen but Jennie, she always brings up her question. Lisa always lost for words with her question and Jennie would glare at her and leave her.

Someone grab her hands and drag her to an empty room, it was Jisoo, she raging with anger. Lisa is avoiding Jisoo's message. She doesn't have time for her lecture.

"You follow all the do's but unfollow all don’ts. How is it hard to just follow our rules?" Lisa flinch when Jisoo shouted because of anger.

"I have my way of making her fall for me" Lisa saw how Jisoo's eye rolled at her.

"By making her mad at you? How can you not say anything when she asked you that question?" She looked at Lisa intensely. But Lisa just looked away. "Now tell me, Lisa, What do you like about her?"

"I-I don't know how to answer that! I can't find the right words" She said in defeat tone.

"Then just lie, Lisa. Lie to her and let her know what girls wanted to hear. I know you’re good at that." Jennie is not like any other girls, Jennie is Jennie, and she can't be compared to other girls. Lisa thought, but that's making it hard for her because Lisa doesn't know what Jennie wants, she doesn't know what she wants. "I can't, Jisoo. I just can't"

"Why not? You've been lying to her since the beginning. Why is it so hard for you to lie now?" Jisoo made Lisa realized something. Jisoo was right, and Lisa hates that. "Are you falling for her for real? Are you act towards her are for real? Will you stop your revenge plan on her?"

Lisa shakes her head. "No, it can be. How the hell would I fall in love with the person who hurt me?" Lisa can't be distracted by her goals. She keeps repeating to herself about her plan. "My plan continues"

"If so, please do it properly. I'm not wasting my time for nothing, Piggy" Jisoo said as she turned her head away from Lisa. "Please don't get distracted again" Before leaving Lisa alone in the room.

Lisa smirked, it's been long since someone calls her piggy. And she knows Jisoo tell her that to motivate her to do their plan.

At their math class, Lisa and Jennie are sitting together, but it was not an ordinary math subject for Lisa and Jennie. They typically teasing each other, Lisa you give banter to Jennie while the other girl will give a savage comeback. But not today, they both sat there in silence and not talking with each other. The silence is killing Lisa but she has to bear with it.

Lisa looked into her seatmate who is busy listening to their professor. She watches Jennie's eye intensely looking in front, Lisa likes those cat eyes even if it brings her cold stare. Her eyes went down on Jennie's lips. Jennie her lips when she feels it becoming dry. Lisa's eyes went to Jennie's neck, that is exposed because of her hair are in a bun.

Jennie can feel that Lisa is checking her out. But she just doesn't want to look at the younger girl, she knows her heart might pound loudly. Lisa's stare can be her weakness at some point. Jennie wished that this subject would finish soon, she's beginning to get uncomfortable with her stares. But to Jennie was surprised when Lisa suddenly stand up and walk out of the room without saying a word.

Lisa angrily walks out of their room. A lot of things are confusing her. "I can't be distracted. I can't lose this chance to get my revenge!" Lisa kicked the locker in front of her. The sound made everyone looked at her. But Lisa doesn't care anymore to the attention that the crowd is giving her. She just wants to let out her rage.

Lisa was just sitting at the corner of the studio and drinking her water. They are having their daily rehearsal and she just finished dancing her performance, and Minzy let her rest for a bit.

Momo, on the other hand, saw how the old cheerful Lisa was a bit grumpy for today. And she also heard how Lisa kicked the locker. Momo approach Lisa but the other girl didn't notice her arrival. Momo gave a concerned look before calling her name to get her attention. Lisa looks at Momo who have a concerned look at her.

"What happened? Are your feet okay? I heard you almost destroy that locker. Do you want to join the Taekwondo club? I know a friend!" Lisa laughs at how her friend exaggerated her story. She didn't destroy the locker, she just kicked it five times before leaving that area.

"Nothing, I'm just... Not in the mood" She lets out a sad tone. Lisa looked down and played with her bottled water. Momo held her hands that made her looked into Mono's eyes.

"Are you having lover's quarrel again? Do want my help?" She asked the girl nicely, but Lisa shakes her head. "Did she reject you already?" Lisa doesn't know how to react to her simple question.

"If I asked you, 'what do you like about something or someone, specifically?' How would you answer that?" Lisa looked at Momo with her serious tone while asking it. Momo saw to her eyes how she badly need her answer.

"Hmm... I would answer it truthfully, Lisa. So that Jennie knows that I'm damn serious about her. It doesn't matter if she believes it or not, the most important thing is you know you're sincere to your words" Momo wiggled her eye at Lisa, and to her surprise, Lisa begin to turn red.

"I-it's not about her!" She said while looking away from Momo. With Momo's word, Lisa just realized how she could answer Jennie's question. She was right, I just need to be honest with her. So Jennie would trust her and fall for her soon.

So the next morning Lisa just both a tub of milk ice cream. And went early to the school. They have a different schedule for today. But she knows where exactly Jennie is. Lisa went straight to her room. She was the only person in the room, maybe because it was an hour before their class begins. Lisa sat next to Jennie but the other girl didn't bother to look at her. Lisa placed the tub of milk ice cream in front of Jennie, but Jennie won't take a bite of her favorite food.

"I know you're mad. Like 'how dare Lisa confessed without being sincere to her words'" Jennie finally glanced at her.

"Stop doing things you're not even sure. Stop confusing me with your actions." Jennie calmly said and stand up. She was about to leave but Lisa holds her hands. "Hear me out, will you?" Jennie pushed away Lisa but the other girl was so strong.

"I don't want to hear anythi—" Jennie was cut off as Lisa push her to the wall. Jennie was trapped in Lisa's both arms.

"You make my heart flutter every time you look at me with your cat eyes, damn I love those cold yet warm stares of yours. You may look hard outside, but you're a softie inside. And I want to see more side of yours Jennie Kim, your cute side, like how you pout everytime you want something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter