MR - 3

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa just ditches her subject before lunch just to go see Jennie. It's been 3 days since she got the note from her Locker. She still hasn't got a clue who put the note inside her locker.

She suspected Momo as her one of her bullies in the past. But she just can't see Momo as a bully. Because Momo is just too sweet to be one. And Lisa was one the square one in finding the person who sent that note.

And it's also 3 days since she got in the dance club. Momo said to her that Judges love her performance. Even Jennie agreed that she dances like a pro.

"Hi, Lisa!" Girls greeted her as walk past them. She not used to this kind of treatment before but now she's enjoying the attention. "Hi, don't skip class, and eat your lunch, arrasso?" She gave a flirtatious smile to the girls who greeted her. The girls squeal while gushing over Lisa.

Lisa shakes her head. How can she say that they should not skip classes while here she is, ditching her class for Jennie? She checked the room number that a student gave her, it was Jennie's room as the student says. Lisa peeks into the room to look for Jennie. And the student wasn't lying when she says that this is Jennie's room.

Jennie is sitting beside her friend, Jisoo. Lisa just realized that she Jennie is always beside her. That Jisoo is the only person who can talk casually at Jennie. "Are they in a relationship?" She thought to herself. As Lisa peek inside, Jisoo leaned near Jennie and whisper something to Jennie that made Jennie smile. Lisa saw her gummy smile, which she used to see when she was young. Lisa felt a pang in her heart. What was that? She felt two kinds of mood, a painful one, maybe she's jealous over Jisoo. And a happy one, from the warm gummy smile of Jennie.

She shakes her head at the thoughts from her mind. "It can't be" She mumbled before running to the nearest comfort room. She looks at herself in the mirror. "Lisa focus, focus on your goal. You can't be distracted" She talked to herself before going out of the comfort room and wear her sweetest smile while standing in front of Jennie's room.

Students hurriedly went out as soon as their professor done with their class. But Jennie and Jisoo were the last one to go out. Just as Lisa saw them walking out of the room, she shouted Jennie's name that's why both of them look around just to find that Lisa was already approaching them.

"Hey baby, lunch?" As soon as Jennie saw Lisa, her brows furrowed. Jennie doesn't like having a nickname or call name such as 'baby'. Jennie cringed when Lisa winked at her.

"No thanks" Jennie simply rejected Lisa. She was not in the mood to paid attention to Lisa. She was too hungry and wanted to get away from the crowd to eat her food. They were about to leave when Lisa grabs Jennie' wrist. "Then take me with you. I promise! I'll behave" She said smiling, she wouldn't take no for an answer. She doesn't want to get rejected by Jennie.

Jennie was about to say something when Jisoo push Lisa away that made her let go of Jennie. "She said no, why are you so obsessed with her?" Jisoo is now pissed off with Lisa's presence. Then Jisoo grabs Jennie and drags her away from Lisa.

Lisa was also pissed off with Jisoo. She knows that Jisoo might be a competitor. Jisoo is a hindrance for her plan. She needs to take Jisoo away from Jennie.

Next day, Lisa again ditch her class Just to see Jennie. And have lunch with her. But now Lisa brought her father's dish. Lisa believes that a way to a woman's heart is through their stomach. But the same scene just like yesterday, Jisoo was with Jennie. Jennie again rejected Lisa, and Lisa didn't like it. So the plans to follow them she was tailing Jennie and Jisoo but the student from other room just came out and Lisa couldn't see where Jisoo and Jennie will be heading.

But instead of sulking from the corner, Lisa search for the whole campus and ask some of the students but no one knew where they are.

Lisa rest outside the campus, lean her back in one of the tree near the field. Lisa finds peace in this area. But she can't find Jennie. "Where are you?" She asked herself while closing her eyes. She stayed like that for five minutes before standing up, she decided to just try her luck again tomorrow. On her way back, she saw Jisoo holding a paper bag full of bread. So she hid behind the tree, Jisoo was looking around to look if someone was there, and when she secured the area she quickly went inside of the field storage room.

"Why is she inside? Is Jennie with her?" Lisa mumbled as she went closer the storage. She put her ears on the door but didn't hear voices. She was about to open the door but the door was locked. She almost screams in stressed and her curiosity is killing her.

She stays hidden behind the tree and waits for Jisoo to come out of the storage. But to her surprise, Jennie was with her. They happily went out of the storage. Lisa almost punches the tree, but she loves nature so she stops herself from doing that. Lisa can't contain her anger towards Jisoo, for being too close to Jennie and it might ruin her plans.

That's why the next day, Lisa ditched her class, again. And hid behind the tree where she saw Jisoo and Jennie. She can't be wrong that the two will be here any moment now. And she was right, Jisoo and Jennie are walking towards the storage. Lisa wait patiently behind the tree. If Jisoo went out yesterday, she will go out today. And Jisoo did leave the storage alone. And that's Lisa's cue to enter the storage.

With the paper bag on her right hand, a bag of food. Lisa opens the door with her left hand. The room was dark. As she opened the door she saw a girl lying on the mattress, with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter