MR - 16

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While driving Lisa's car, Jennie glancing at Lisa, who's looking at the window and hearing her sobs. 

Jennie bit her lips, she didn't know what to do with her. She wanted to cheer Lisa up. But she's afraid to do it. 

"Lisa" Jennie called her name before grabbing her empty hand. Everything will be alright" Jennie said and squeezed her hand.

Jennie drives as fast as she can to the hospital where her father was. When they arrived at the hospital. She noticed that Lisa was not following her inside. 

She went back outside the hospital and saw the fears of Lisa's eyes. 

"Let's go inside?" Jennie asked, but Lisa didn't look at her instead she sadly smile while looking at the front door. 

"I'm afraid, Jennie," Lisa said and a tear escaped her eyes. "The last time I saw my mother, she was lying at the hospital bed, and not breathing anymore," Lisa said and sobbed. 

Jennie caresses her back to comfort her. "Lisa, you will not be alone now, I'm here," Jennie said and that made Lisa looked at her. "You have me now, Lisa," Jennie said and wipes Lisa's tears away. 

Lisa pulls Jennie for a hug and she cried on her shoulder, and Jennie was there to comfort her. 

Lisa and Jennie enter the hospital holding hands, they quickly saw Rosé in the lobby of it. 

"pasta" Lisa called her and Rosé quickly gave her a hug. "Where's my father?" she asked.

"They treating him now, they said to wait here," Rosé said after a quick hug to Lisa. 

Jennie containing herself not to pull away Rosé from Lisa, when Rosé moves closer to Lisa and wraps her hands around from her arms. 

"I'm so scared, Lisa," Rosé said while burying her face on her arms. 

Lisa let go of Jennie's hand and caress Rosé hair. "I'm sorry for causing trouble," Lisa said while brushing her hair. "Thank you, Rosé. If it wasn't for you, maybe it will be worst" 

Lisa quickly let go of Rosé when the doctor approached them. "How's is the doc?" Lisa asked. 

"Are Mr Manoban's daughter?" The doctor asked her. And Lisa nodded at the doctor. "We managed to save him, he's now at the room. He'll wake up tomorrow, we'll talk to you tomorrow after he woke up. Alright?" The doctor said. 

"Will he be alright?" Lisa asked. But the doctor shakes her head.

"Your father had his heart attack. He has a weak heart and if this happened again, we want you to prepare yourself for whatever will happen" The doctor taps her shoulder. "We'll give you the best option tomorrow, so you can discuss it with your father," The doctor said before leaving them alone. 

Jennie guide Lisa to sit on the nearest waiting chair. She massages her temple then covered her face with both hands. 

"Lisa" Jennie called her name and sits beside her. Jennie warps her arms around her shoulders and hugs her, she doesn't know what to say to Lisa in this kind of situation. 

Jennie heard that Lisa is sobbing while hugging her, all Jennie can do is to caress her back while hugging her to comfort her. 

Lisa wipes her tears after crying. She sniffed and coughed after before turning her head to Jennie. 

"I'll drive you home," Lisa blankly said. Jennie saw the redness in her eyes. But Jennie shakes her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter