MR - 7

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa needed a day for her feet be okay. As much as she wants to go to school and see Jennie, she can't because her father locked her up in her room. It was already lunch time and her father still not opening the door.

"C'mon, Appa! Open the door" She screams while knocking hard on the door. But her father didn't respond on her. She went to her window and open it for fresh air. She didn't plan on jumping this time, it was higher than the storage room. As she breathes the fresh air, someone passing by seems familiar to her. The girl was walking on her casual looks and carrying a paper bag on her hand.

"Rosé! Rosé up here!" Lisa screamed as she confirmed who the girl was. Rosé is still can't find who was calling her. "Chaeng! Look to your right! I'm here!" She screams and waves her hand high. And when she finally saw Lisa, who was crazily waving her hands on her house at the window.

"Lisa-yah! How're your feet?" Rosé also screaming herself out. Lisa signal the girl to ring their gate ring, her father quickly went outside. Lisa saw how her father got confused in front of Rosé.

"Hello, sir! I'm a friend of your daughter, Lisa. I'm Rosé!" She cheerfully greeted her father. Her father looked up where Lisa smiling widely. "You're here to visit her? Come inside that kid should tell me someone will visit her"

"Take a seat here Rosé, I'll open her door. I locked it since that girl won't listen to me to stay and rest" He said and went upstairs. Lisa was slowly walking down the stairs slowly, her feet weren't swollen anymore but she still feels a bit pain. Her father wants her to check her in hospital but she didn't like the smell of the hospital.

"Rosé! You saved me!" She hugged Rosé as she reaches her. Rosé got shocked by her action and felt shy after that. "My father is so mean! I thought that he'll bury me alive in my room!" Lisa didn't remove her hug and bury her face on Rosé neck. That made the other girl blushed.

Lisa then let go of their hug, but Rosé wants more of Lisa's touch. "Since you're here, let me repay you for your kindness!" She said and pushed the other girl to their kitchen. Her father was busy preparing food for them. Lisa asked Rosé to take her seat. "Don't be shy, feel at home! This will take a while."

Rosé watches Lisa who was busy helping he father. One thing is for sure for Rosé, she missed her.

After their lunch, Lisa invited Rosé to her room. Lisa found out the Rosé just lived next door, they just moved in last week. But she didn't know since she never goes out. Rosé was shocked how Lisa's room looks like a practice room and does have a lot of exercise equipment. "Do you... Workout a lot?" She curiously asked and point Lisa's treadmill and bicycle. But Lisa just giggles and shakes her head.

"No. I dance a lot! I love dancing! For the last 10 years, it's been my hobby" She excitedly said. Rosé saw how her eyes sparkled when she talked about what she loves.

"So that's how you lose weight" She whispers but the younger girl didn't hear anything.

 

 

×

 

 

The sun is almost setting when Rosé decided to leave Lisa's house. They both didn't notice how long they've been together. For Lisa, Rosé is such a nice person to talk to, she feels really comfortable knowing the other girl.

"I wish you could stay longer, we still need to talk about orangey," Lisa said as they walk to the door. "Let me take you home, beside my house" She laughs thinking that her house was just next to her.

"Your feet might hurt, go inside and rest well," Rosé said but the younger girl shakes her head. This girl never listens to anyone, well except Jennie. "I can handle it don't worry. If you want I'll limit myself to 50 steps starting from here?"

As they walk outside, just before they reach Rosé house, a car stopped in front of them. Rosé don't have any idea who could that be. But Lisa, she knows who owns that car. A brunette comes out of the car. Rosé remember her, she was once introduced by Lisa to that girl, it's Jennie if she was not mistaken.

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa excitedly greeted the other girl as she approaches her. Rosé saw how her eyes sparkle right when she saw Jennie, just how her eyes sparkled when they talk about dancing. But Jennie didn't seem to be happy when Lisa approach her and just looked behind her back where Rosé stand. Lisa notices how she was ignored by Jennie.

"Jennie unnie! Remember Rosé? She's my neighbour, she lives next door. What a coincidence, right?" Lisa grabs Rosé hand and introduced them once again. But no one is speaking and that made the situation awkward. "She was about to leave, she visits me aw—"

"She visited you?" Jennie coldly asked Lisa while still staring at Rosé. Lisa gulped in Jennie's cold voice.

"Yeah, for like an hour or so" She lied but that makes Rosé laugh. "What do mean an hour? I stayed in your room for like 4 hours, Lisa" Rosé smirked at Jennie. Jennie turns her gaze to Lisa, she glared when she heard the room and 4 hours of staying. Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter