MR - 12

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the nth time, Lisa releases a deep sigh before sipping her coffee. She doesn't care about the noise that came from the people inside the coffee shop she is right now and closes her eyes trying to calm herself up. Jennie is avoiding her since the day at the amusement park. Lisa tried so hard just to talk to her but Jennie always has her way to escape Lisa. 

Lisa again releases a deep sigh as she remembers how Jennie's eyes look hurts on that day. "This is not going to be easy" Lisa opens her eyes and looks outside the window of the shop. She was supposed to meet Jisoo here. 

Lisa giving Jisoo cold shoulder after her confession about their past. She's still hurt and wanted not to talk to Jisoo yet. But Jisoo is her only last resort to fix her problem to Jennie. Lisa knows that Jisoo knows Jennie too well to give her some advice that might help. 

"She's late" Lisa glances at her watch. They were supposed to meet about an hour ago. 

Few minutes have past and she saw Jisoo entering the shop with her cute dress and Bennett. Jisoo sits in front of Lisa, both of them gives a small smile to each other as their greeting. 

"Sorry for being late, it was so hard to sneak out" She laughs softly but Lisa just look outside the window with a sad smile.

"It's okay. Jennie did wait for 3 hours or so, I don't have the right to complain" Jisoo saw how Lisa's eyes turn sad as she talks about Jennie and that day. "How is she? Is she eating well? Does she catch a cold?" 

"Right now, she's acting okay. Like nothing happens, and that bothers me, a lot" Lisa sips from her coffee, while listening to Jisoo. "Why did you ask me here, anyway?" 

While playing with he hands, Lisa looks directly into Jisoo's eyes. "Help me, make things up with her. I know what I did was a total , but believe me, it was not my intention to hurt her" Lisa pleaded without breaking her eye contact with Jisoo. 

"Alright, I believe you. But before helping you. Can you tell me your side first" 

Lisa sips her coffee once more before starting her story. From the moment she met Rosé mom and tell her she's missing, to remember that Rosé was a long lost friend, and looking for Rosé to their old house, up to the moment Jennie saw that she was with Rosé.

"Are you that forgetful that you forgot your phone and your childhood friend?" Jisoo asks as she analyzes the whole story that Lisa told her. 

"First of all, I was in hurry that time. And lastly, I didn't recognize, pasta, Rosé because she changes just like me" 

"'Change just like you' means losing weight?" Lisa nods lightly at her. "I see, are you two that close? I mean, how can she recognize you? When you can't recognize her?" Lisa was surprised with her question. She didn't think about that. 

"I only saw her once and never happened again" Lisa tries to think where the conversation going since Jisoo shows interest in her friend. "Maybe because her mom, was friendly with my mom?" 

"Or maybe she planned that all along. Maybe she has a bad plan for?" Jisoo tries to lowkey tell Lisa that Rosé was planning something. She's not sure if Lisa would believe her since Jisoo once betrayed her. 

"She can never do that, she's harmless" Lisa assures her with a smile. But Jisoo just won't believe that since she knows everything that Rosé plan.

Jisoo took a deep breath before speaking up. Lisa needs to know something about Rosé. "She's not what you think she is" By giving her a confusing look, Jisoo continues, "She wants to hurt both you and Jennie, she likes you, Lisa. And she's planning something bad" 

"I know she does, but I already told her that I want Jennie. But I really don't think Rosé can hurt me. I mean, she's soft and harmless. And I know that" Lisa knows about Rosé feeling but she doesn't know about her 'plan'. And hesitated in believing Jisoo, trust cannot build easily. 

"Alright, I know you wouldn't believe me, but Lisa, I warned you" Leaving a deep sigh before changing their topic in making up with Jennie. 

Jisoo came up with some suggestions but all of them was already done by Lisa yet it didn't work. "How about the thing you're good at?" Lisa raises her one eyebrow and waited for Jisoo to continue. "You're good at dancing, why don't you use it?" 

"You mean, I should dance? Lapdance her? That too sensual, Jisoo, she might not want it" Lisa shyly blushes with the thought of giving a . But Jisoo flicks her finger on Lisa's forehead. 

"Of course not that. Haven't you heard 'flash mob'? I saw it once when someone proposed, it might work" An imaginary lightbulb shows beside Lisa. "Wow, Jisoo, daebak" Jisoo said and mimicked Lisa's voice. 

Lisa softly giggles at her and picks up her phone. She opened her messages and sends an emergency meeting with her dance club member. 

"Wow, I didn't think about that. Thank you, Jisoo" Lisa stands up and give Jisoo a small hug to thank her before bidding her goodbye. 

Jisoo watches Lisa from the window as the younger girl rode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter