MR-13

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The most romantic date ever" Lisa imagine as she walks around her room. She can't help but smile imagining her and Jennie on a date.  

While Jisoo rolled her eyes for the n-th time hearing Lisa says those words.  "Yeah,  I get it,  you will be having your most romantic date ever.  But what's the plan?" 

Jisoo glanced at her watch and it's been an hour since she got here and wishes Jennie won't notice her disappeared. She told Jennie that she'll just buy something from the store. 

"How about a dinner date?" Lisa suggested but Jisoo isn't impressed in her suggestion. 

"Too boring and cliché, you got something new?" Jisoo asked Lisa. And the other girl focus on finding the most romantic date she'll ever have. 

"A movie date?" Lisa asked but Jisoo still not impressed with her suggestion. 

Lisa called Jisoo to help her decide where to take Jennie on a date. 

"That's for kids, Lisa. If you want to make it the 'most romantic date' think of something new" Lisa pouts as she hears Jisoo's words. 

'She right, I want to make it more special for Jennie' Lisa thought and her pout turns to a smile as she imagined her and Jennie on a date. 

 

A few minutes of silence on her room.  Jisoo observes Lisa who was busy staring at her phone while smiling widely. 

She sneaks and look at the screen of her phone and to find Jennie's stolen picture as her display picture. 

'Whipped' Jisoo thought while looking at Lisa. 

"Are you just gonna stare at Jennie? C'mon, decide where you want to take Jennie"

Lisa paused for a sec before thinking again for the place where she wants to take Jennie. 

And an idea came to her mind. 

"The sea" Lisa simply answered while smiling widely at Jisoo. 

"Jennie has seasick, I don't think that's a good idea," Jisoo said.  But instead of pouting, Lisa smiles wider. 

"We won't be riding boats. We'll just stay at the shore and watch the sunrise"

"watching the sunset? That's the best date ever? " Jisoo asked. 

Lisa smile vanished from her lips and from a sad smile. 

"My mother and I used to go to that place. Shore next to an amusement park" Lisa said and smile bitterly remembering her past. "After my Mom and I played on the amusement park.  We will go to the shore and we just sit there and enjoy the sunset. And I felt happy just by sitting there. And I want to share those memories with Jennie" Lisa's sad smile turned to a genuine smile. 

Jisoo smiled back at her while messing her hair. 

"That will be the most romantic date ever," Jisoo said. "Go ask her now,  but make sure to not ditch her again, can you promise that?" Jisoo asked. 

"I'll make sure that this date will be the best for her" Lisa smiled widely. 

Jisoo doesn't want to break Lisa's happiness but she wants to remind Lisa for the bitter truth. 

"Then you'll then her everything?" Jisoo asked. 

And again Lisa's sad smile was on her lips. She stares at Jisoo's eyes while smiling bitterly.

"Then I'll let her know the truth. I'll be honest with her. I'll understand if she'll push me away" Lisa said with a sad tone. 

Jisoo was about to talk but her father called Lisa's name downstairs.

"Lisa, someone's wants to see you" Her dad shouted from downstairs. 

Lisa shrugged her shoulders and leave Jisoo on her room to see who wants to see her. 

She sees Rosé on their couch smiling at her while she walks down the stairs. Lisa waved at her and hug her as a greeting. 

"I brought some cake to your dad.  My mom bakes some cake" 

"Really? Wow, I'll take some later. Thanks!" Lisa said cheerfully. Rosé eyes went to her room which Lisa notice. 

"Your dad said that you're with someone upstairs. Is it Jennie?" Rosé asked but instead of answering she bit her lips. She doesn't want to answer her since she doesn't want to find out Rosé that it's Jisoo. "Or is it Jisoo?" Rosé added. 

Lisa raised her eyebrow at Rosé. "How did you know?" Lisa asked innocently. 

"Just by guessing" Rosé giggles and went upstairs. Lisa followed her since she left her downstairs. 

When Jisoo saw Rosé her brow furrowed as if she sees her enemy. 

"What is she doing here?" Jisoo asked angrily at Lisa.  

"Chill,  Jisoo,  I already told you she's harmless" Jisoo rolled her eyes on Lisa. 

Lisa never listened to her. And it pisses her off. She knows that Rosé planning something bad to Lisa and Jennie but she won't listen to her.

"Yeah right, don't listen to me," Jisoo said and pick her things up.  

But before she could leave the room Lisa's phone rings. Her eyes got big just by seeing the person who was calling her. It was Jennie. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter