MR - 11

Manoban's Revenge / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa happily went downstairs happily that next morning. Who would be happy if she will date the Jennie Kim. She kissed her father's cheeks and greeted him a good morning.

"What's happening? Why are you so happy?" Her father asks when he observes her daughter unusual happiness.

"I have a date, appa!" She excitedly announced to her father. "She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

Her father smiles at her genuinely. There was no judgement on his eyes. "Whoever that person you love, I will also love them for sure. No matter what race, age, or even gender just love each other without worrying about the judgement of others." He assures her daughter that there's no wrong in loving someone with her same gender. She smiles that her father accepted her for who she is.

Lisa plans to take Jennie into an amusement park and to a zoo. Because she never been to an amusement park and zoo. And she wanted to go there with Jennie and experience her first time there.

While having their breakfast someone from ring their gate. "I'll take that, appa" Lisa said and stand up to look who's ringing their gate.

When she steps out of their house she found out Rosé mother standing in there. When she open the gate she notices that her eyes swollen. She let the mother of Rosé enter their house. Her father prepared a tea for her.

"My daughter... Rosé, she's missing" She sobs when saying that Rosé is missing. Lisa's heartache when she saw how the mother of Rosé cries in front of her.

"Have you contact her?" Her father calmly asks. Rosé's mother nods and another tear fall from her eyes. "She's not answering, she went out last night, and never tell us where she's going. My baby girl is not like that"

Lisa heaves a deep sigh, it's all her fault. She's blaming herself for Rosé sudden disappearance. If she didn't leave Rosé, maybe she won't went out.

"Lisa, honey. I've been told to not tell you this, but we moved here because Rosé wants to look for you" Rosé's mom said that made Lisa in a confused look. Why would Rosé looks for her? "If you can't remember her, you two met before your mother died"

Lisa tries to remember, but she couldn't, she still have no idea who Rosé was.

"Pranpriya, try to remember new year's eve, 11 years from now"

Lisa holds her mother's hand as they walk to a friend's house. Lisa was wearing a beautiful hanbok. Her mother greeted some people inside the house. And Lisa hides in the back of her mother. A woman notices how she hides in her mother's back. The woman gets down to face little Lisa.

"Hi there, little one?" She sweetly smiles to Lisa but she hides more from the woman. Her mother saw how Lisa hides from the woman.

"Sweetie, she is mother's friend, you should say hi" Lisa's mother also get down to face her.

"Hi" Lisa shyly waves at the older girl. And the woman can't control her hands and pinches Lisa's chubby cheeks. "She's so cute! What's your name, baby girl?" The woman asks and lets go of her cheeks.

"Pranpriya" Lisa simply answer and they all went to the couch to sit. Her mother was busy talking to her friends and she let Lisa play along with some of the kids.

Lisa was about to approach some kids playing but all the kids look at her with disgust. "We don't want to play with you, you're fat," One of the kid said.

Lisa sadly went back to her mom and sits beside her. She watches how other kids play with each other happily. While she just sits beside her mother.

Her mother didn't notice that Lisa went out of the house and went into the garden. It was almost sunset, she sits on the bench, and watches the sun sets.

For her, that party was not for her. She doesn't want to socialize with the kids in their since they all judge her right away. But she needed to went inside since it's chilly out. As she walks back to the house she saw a little girl, maybe her age, picking flowers on the garden.

She approaches the little girl, and when the little girl looks at her, she didn't look in disgust, instead, a fear can be seen on her eyes.

"Hi" Lisa shyly greeted the other kid. But the other kid didn't response to her. "Is that, Rose?" Lisa asks and the little girl nods shyly.

"Why are you out here?" Lisa asks and finally the little girl response. "They don't like me, I'm too fat for them," The little girl said. And Lisa knows how it feels to be pushed away by people because of her size.

"They don't like me too, but it's cold here outside. You might catch a cold, let's head inside" Lisa said and grabs the little girls hand and drag her inside.

"Mom!" The little girl runs towards the woman who greeted Lisa earlier. Her mother tugs her into a hug and kisses her forehead. "Where have you been, baby?"

"Outside, I pick this for you" The little girl gives the flowers that she picks. The little girl's mom smiles widely to her daughter sweet action.

Lisa's mom saw her approaching them. "Come here, honey. I'll introduce you to her"

"Baby girl, this is Pranpriya, isn't she cute?" The little girl's mother introduced Lisa to the little girl. "What's your name?" Lisa asks.

"Pasta" Lisa lets out a small laugh. Her name is cute, she thought. "You can call me, pasta," The little girl said and she finally smiles at Lisa.

"We call her pasta since it's her favourite food" Her mom shares to Lisa and her mom. "I love pasta too! Pasta i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter