Chapter 18

The Hunter's Story

To say that Hongseob was pissed off was an understatement. He tore straight into Kangin, catching Kangin off guard as he did so. He didn't stop until Kangin was nothing but ashes, growling and turning to the others.

"Moonbin," warned Sungjin as Moonbin was on instant alpha mode, turning to Hongseob. Kyuhyun and Nickhun get to their feet, quickly rushing to get Moonbin out of the room, knowing fully well that having two main alphas in one room wouldn't end well especially when Woojin was still injured.

"He's going to be fine," said Sungjin as Hongseob walked over to check on Woojin. "Are you okay?" He asked. Hongseob nodded, bumping Sungjin with his head, causing Sungjin to move away to let Hongseob get closer to Woojin. Sungjin left the room to give them some privacy.

"A snow leopard?" Woojin asked with a snort. "Well, it fits you I guess," he said with a chuckle which quickly turned into a coughing fit. Hongseob whimpered some, nudging Woojin with his head. "I'm fine," said Woojin as he pet Hongseob. "I just need a few minutes," he said with a grunt as he tried to move.

Nickhun and Kyuhyun come into the room after finding some spare clothes and changing into them while grabbing some for Hongseob and Woojin. "We did it eh?" Asked Nickhun as Hongseob changed back to human form to put the clothes on. "Yeah, we did," said Hongseob. "Sorry about earlier," he said, scratching the back of his head. "No problem, we had to find clothes for you both anyway," said Nickhun. "And Moonbin put out the word, we'll be heading back to Berlin soon," he said.

"We need to get back the rest of Europe first," grunted Woojin as he got up with Kyuhyun's help and managed to put on some clothes. "That won't take long, but for now you need to rest," said Kyuhyun. "You do too," said Woojin. "No worries," said Kyuhyun.

"We'll rest up for another week to let it sink in then we'll head out and clear out the rest of Europe," he said. "We got the two vampires back home to pass on the news," he said, shrugging. "You're right," said Hongseob.

"Well, I let the others know that it was successful," said Moonbin as he stood in the doorway with his arms crossed. "Good, we can go home finally," said Woojin as he stretched, feeling his muscles stretch. "I miss home but we are still not in the clear until the U.K. is good," said Hongseob.

"Man, I wish we didn't have to do this," mumbled Woojin. "The things I do for family," he said, sighing, causing the others to chuckle. "Let's go then," said Hongseob before he left the building with the others following after him.

 

~



Taking back the rest of Europe didn't take long after word spread from Chani and Myungsoo about what had happened in Italy. Their biggest hurdle was getting back the U.K. for Donghun but even that didn't take long. As soon as the vampires heard that Italy was gone they surrendered, giving the U.K. back the the werewolves as long as they were free to leave. Everyone agreed to those terms but knew that they'd be hunted down soon enough.

It was still another few weeks before everyone was ready to head home however, since most were called out on missions and the rest had to stay in Berlin for a little longer to renew their passports and things via Chanwoo's coffee shop.

 

~



Woojin and Hongseob were hanging at the coffee shop, waiting on Luna to get the rest of her papers before they took her back to South Korea with them. Their first meeting wasn't as bad as Woojin imagined but now it was time to bring her to see Donghun.

"What are we waiting for again?" Asked Luna as she came over to sit with Woojin and Hongseob who were casually sipping their coffee. "The final things we need for you to get back to our pack house," said Woojin.

"Donghun doesn't know I'm coming over with you does he?" Asked Luna. "Not exactly no," said Woojin as he chuckled some. "We told him that we were coming back with you, but we never said when," he said. "He cares for you, and that's something you never see every day considering the circumstances but," he said, shrugging.

Hongseob looked at his laptop when he got a call so he answered, waving at Donghun. "Hey guys," said Donghun. "Heard it was successful, congrats," he said. "Thanks," said Hongseob as he grinned. "Oh, look who we found," he said, moving the laptop to face Luna.

"Luna! You're okay!" Said Donghun. Luna smiled. "Hey Donghun," she said. "Good to see you're okay now," said Donghun. "Will you be coming here with my brother and his mate?" He asked. "Yes but we're not sure when we're leaving," said Luna.

"We should be leaving soon, papers are taking a bit to get," said Woojin as he turned the laptop back to face him and Hongseob. "A lot of people needed their passports renewed so," he said, shrugging. "Ah, I'll see you back at your place then," said Donghun. Woojin nodded. "Yeah, see you," he said before hanging up.

"Ah, we still need to announce the new top team," Hongseob said suddenly as he sat up straight. "We'll do it when we get home," said Woojin. "Let everyone get back home first," he said. "Gives me a chance to work on my English some more," Hongseob said with a chuckle. Woojin laughs. "Yeah," he said.

"Ah, sorry it took so long," said Junhyuk as he walked over with a tray of coffee and some papers underneath it. "No problem, we're enjoying the small vacation," Woojin said with a chuckle. Junhyuk chuckled some as he lay the tray down, giving them their coffees and leaving the papers there as he picked up the tray. "Enjoy," he said before going back to the counter.

"Well," said Hongseob. "We got what we needed now," he said. "I guess it's time to go home finally," he said. "It is," Woojin said nodding some. "Ready?" He asked, turning to Luna. Luna nodded. "I am," she said.