Chapter 11

The Hunter's Story

Woojin and Hongseob arrived in Berlin early the next morning with Nickhun and his pack, who they had run into while on a small layover. Chani and Jaemin had also hopped on the flight with them after meeting up in the layover and now Chani was home free, as long as he didn't hunt any humans while in Berlin.

"Well," said Nickhun as he turned to Hongseob and Woojin. "Good luck to you then," he said. "We'll be at the coffee shop in three days," he said. "Yeah, thanks, same to you," said Woojin. "And We'll be there," said Hongseob. "See you in 2 days then," said Nickhun as his rental car got delivered. He grabbed his bags and went to throw them into the trunk while his pack went to do the same. After that Nickhun drove off, heading to the hotel with his pack.

"We're the last team here aren't we?" Asked Chani as he looked around. "According to the chat yes," said Hongseob as he went to get his bags and see about getting a rental car with the others following after him. "I think I know who to hit up before going to Berlin though," said Woojin. "Junhyuk's going to be surprised we showed up," said Hongseob as he chuckled some.

"Who's Junhyuk?" Asked Jaemin. "He's like you, well, a wolf-human," said Woojin. "If I know anyone, Dowoon's already there with Wonwoo but," he said, shrugging. "Yes, actually," said Hongseob. "We can show up but we gotta let them know first," he said. "Right," said Woojin. Hongseob went to text Junhyuk as their rental car arrived. "We'll drop you off near the coffee shop but that's as far as we get," said Woojin as he went to put his bags into the car with Hongseob helping. "Fine with me," said Chani.

"Can I see Junhyuk? It'd be nice to be around those of my kind for once, no offense Chani," said Jaemin. "Ah, Sungjin and his pack are in Berlin right now I think," said Woojin. "They're also wolf-humans but I can see," said Hongseob as he sent another text.

"Sorry, can't," said Hongseob after he got a message. "House is full, Dowoon, Wonwoo, Daniel, Jaehyun and Wonpil are there," he said. "Sungjin and his pack are at the coffee shop so," he said. "Okay," said Jaemin.

"Oh, you can probably go see Chan after this is over, they're more around your age," said Woojin. "We'll see," said Jaemin as he looked at Chani. Chani shrugged. "It'd be up to them at that point, isn't Renjun with them?" He asked. "Oh yeah," said Jaemin. "Okay," he said. "Sorry," said Woojin as he scratched the back of his head. "No problem," said Chani and Jaemin. After packing up the rental car Woojin drove into Berlin.

"Well, here you go," said Hongseob as Woojin pulled up to the coffee shop. "Tell Chanwoo that we'll be back in 2 days," he said. "Will do," said Chani. "Thanks for dropping us off," he said before getting out with Jaemin following after him. Woojin waved to them before driving off, heading to Junhyuk's house.

Once there Junhyuk met them outside, waving. "Good to see you guys again," he said. "Thanks for letting us come over," said Woojin as he got out of the car with Hongseob not too far behind. "No problem, take back Europe," he said. "Not a problem," said Woojin. "We'll get back Europe," said Hongseob. "No worries," he said. "Come on in then," said Junhyuk before he went inside. Woojin and Hongseob went to grab their bags before heading into the house.

"Hello Yesung, Cao Lu," said Woojin as he bowed. "No need for the formalities," said Yesung. "We are all friends here," he said. "Hey Dowoon, Wonwoo," Hongseob said in English. "Ah, your English is certainly getting better," said Wonwoo as he chuckled some. Hongseob scratched the back of his head. "I can understand most conversations but," he said, shrugging.

"Daniel!" Said Woojin as he spotted Daniel. "Hey there Woojin," Daniel said with a grin. "Did your whole pack come too?" Asked Woojin. "No," said Jaehyun. "They needed to hold down the fort, but Taeil's in Berlin keeping an eye on things," he said. "That's good," said Woojin. 

"I had to come and see Sungjin and the others," Wonpil said with a shrug. "Same," said Dowoon. "We haven't seen them in a while," he said. "And of course, gotta visit family," he said.

"So it's going to be the 1960's all over again?" Asked Wonwoo once Woojin and Hongseob got settled down in the room they'd be sharing with Wonwoo, Daniel, Jaehyun and Wonpil. "Pretty much yes," said Hongseob. "We're going to fully take out the vampires in Europe this time though," he said. "To serve as a warning to the others," he said.

"Is this more for your brother too?" Asked Daniel. "Pretty much yes," said Woojin. "They've been in the U.K. for so long that it'd be wrong to not do it for him," he said. "Luckily for us, werewolves are a bit smarter," he said. "I don't think that anyone would have the guts to do this," he said. "Yeah, you have a point," said Daniel.

"Well, let's get some sleep, I think we're keeping the entire house awake at this point," said Hongseob. Everyone agreed and got some sleep.

The next day Woojin and Hongseob were sitting on the porch with Hongseob's laptop, watching a movie. There wasn't much privacy in the house but Yesung and Cao Lu were letting everyone have their space while life continued as normal for them. Junhyuk had left earlier that day to go to the coffee shop in Berlin because he was called into work as teams started to make their presence known.

"One more day it seems," said Woojin as he got a message on his phone. "Yep," said Hongseob as he leaned against the wall, sighing a bit. "Why do you always choose the horror movies to watch?" He asked. Woojin scratched the back of his head. "I gave you a choice you know," he said. "I guess," said Hongseob as he looked at his messages on his phone.