Chapter 10

The Hunter's Story

They finally got a call from Kyuhyun a week later, with Woojin scrambling to go answer it and Hongseob going to sit down at the desk with him, not caring if it was 3 in the morning.

"About time you called!" Said Woojin. "Sorry, was dealing with vampires here," said Kyuhyun as he sat down. "Need help?" Asked Woojin. "No, it's been taken care of but yes, I will make it to this Italy run," said Kyuhyun. "Thank goodness, we had Nickhun trying to contact you for a few weeks now," said Hongseob. Kyuhyun snorts. "I got the call from him but again, we were dealing with vampires here," he said.

"Leave it to the largest werewolf pack in Europe to take out vampires," said Woojin. "We were being swarmed over the course of 3 weeks, I couldn't just sit there and let them do that," said Kyuhyun. "We killed them will no lives lost at least," he said. "That's good," said Woojin.

"You were using my strategy weren't you?" Hongseob asked with a grin. Kyuhyun laughs. "Yes," he said. "Still can't believe it still works," he said. Hongseob chuckled some.

"How are things now? My brother got ran out of the U.K. while Chan is having some trouble and Berlin is under pressure," said Woojin. "Just fine," said Kyuhyun. "I know they'll think twice before attacking again so I'm sending help to Chan," he said. "I'm surprised they didn't go after Berlin first," said Woojin. Hongseob snorts. "Yixing's territory is literally all of Germany," he said. "Their main territory is in Berlin but," he said, shrugging.

"Berlin may be under a lot of pressure right now but they won't attack it, not with the surrounding territories belonging to vampire hunters," said Kyuhyun. "I'll leave you to sleep then, I assume you're using the same strategy as the '60's," he said. "Yes," said Hongseob. "We'll see you there once I send the email out," he said. Kyuhyun nodded and waved before hanging up.

"God damn finally," said Hongseob as he leaned back against the chair. "I know," said Woojin. "Well, that leaves us to go ahead and start planning," he said. "Their main base is in Rome, now to get some sleep and plan," he said, getting up and stretching. Hongseob chuckled and got up and went back to bed with Woojin doing the same thing.

 

~



The next morning Woojin and Hongseob went downstairs to get breakfast before Hongseob went to send out emails to everyone that was going. Teams were to meet in Berlin, being cautious as to who appeared when because the increased amount of vampire activity. Myungsoo was given the okay to stay in Berlin as long as he didn't hunt any humans.

"Looks like Jeonguk and the others will come back to an empty house," said Woojin as he went to book plane tickets. "Yeah," said Hongseob as he typed out the email before showing Woojin.

Greetings all teams going to go with us on this huge Italy run,

We finally have all teams ready. Meet in Berlin, go to Chanwoo's coffee shop but be careful as to when you appear. Berlin is still under pressure from vampires. All vampires except for Myungsoo who is currently in Berlin are kill on sight. If you were not here for the attack in the 1960's Hongseob will sit and plan with everyone to make sure they understand everything. Good luck, and stay safe everyone.

See you there!

-Woojin and Hongseob


"How does that look?" Asked Hongseob. "Great," said Woojin. "Let's pack up then," he said. Hongseob nodded and sent the email before going to pack. Woojin went to get a rental car to take them to the train station that would take them to Incheon.

Texts started flooding in from all the teams going, saying that everyone was on their way to Berlin. Hongseob put everyone into a chat and told every team leader and their second and third in commands to meet at Chanwoo's coffee shop in 3 days. With that Woojin and Hongseob got done packing and headed out after their rental car had been delivered. They drove to the train station and got on the train after getting a ticket to Incheon.

"Sungjin, Moonbin, and Kyuhyun are there first," said Hongseob as he looked at the chat after getting to their seats. "Already?" Asked Woojin as he looked at his phone. "Yeah," said Hongseob. "Nickhun and his pack, Daehyun and Yoongi are on their way as we are," he said. "That's good," said Woojin. "Taeyong is on his way with Ravi and his team," said Hongseob.

"We can do this," said Woojin. "I know we can," he said. "We'll get back Europe, maybe next time the vampires will actually think twice before deciding this again," he said. "I think there's a new leader from what I've gathered," said Hongseob. "So they won't be expecting this," he said. "Looks like it," said Woojin. "Considering that Kyuhyun using your strategy still worked," he said.

"Do you know who killed the leader when you did this back in the '60's?" He asked. "No, I wasn't there for it but I do know that the leader was killed," said Hongseob.

"Oh," said Woojin. "We should probably text Jeonguk and tell them we'll be off to Berlin then," he said. "Yeah," said Hongseob as he went to do so. He got a text back saying be careful before he leaned back in his seat, sighing a bit. "Well, let's get as much rest as possible then," he said. Woojin nodded. "We're going to need it," he said.

Once they reached Incheon there was a surprise party waiting for them on the platform. "Oh, hey guys," said Hongseob. "We're not going but we're driving you to the airport," said Vernon as he shrugged. "Tell Joshua we said hello then," said Seungkwan. "Will do," said Woojin. They headed out to Seungkwan's truck and Seungkwan drove them to the airport with Vernon in the passenger seat and Woojin and Hongseob in the back.

"Good luck then yeah?" Asked Seungkwan as they reached the airport. "Take them out once and for all," he said. Hongseob nodded. "If you see my brother after this tell him I'm getting his home back," said Woojin. "Will do," said Vernon. Woojin and Hongseob grabbed their bags and walked into the airport to check in and head to their gates.