chapter 4

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to Saturday Night Live everybody! I'm your host, Park Jimin and we're live from the Kimchi Studios in Seoul!" the silver haired man began with a bright smile that flashed his sparkling white teeth towards the audience. His short introduction was followed by lots of loud cheering and applause given by the hundreds of people in the audience. Most of them were young girls who were anxious for tonight's special guests to walk out onstage in only a few short minutes.

"Tonight's special guests, as many of you have already heard, are a friendly group of young singers who are taking this country by storm. Here to talk about life in the SM Entertainment dorm, share funny stories about each other, and to discuss their most recent album titled y, Free & Single, here is Super Junior!"

The cheers and screams were so loud, but the members had always appreciated such a warm welcome from their fans. They walked out onstage in a long line, smiling and waving to their fans as they continued to squeal and shout for their favorite group, occasionally calling out the name of a specific member who had most likely stolen their hearts.

"Yesung! I love you!"

"Kyuhyun!"

"Heechul! I love you to death my diva!"

"Sungmin!"

"EunHae is real!" one of them shouted when they noticed the two walking side by side as they crossed the stage. Somehow over all of the screaming and cheering, Donghae managed to catch what the fan had said and he looked down as he tried to hide his blush.

Hyukjae noticed his lover's behavior and discreetly placed his hand on the brunet's back and he smiled. After the group greeted their fans, and the audience returned the greeting, the members along with Jimin were seated at a table where the conversation began.

"Thank you for coming out and joining us tonight," Jimin began. "I know how difficult it can be sometimes with your busy schedules."

Leeteuk beamed at the man. "We're happy to be here. Thanks for having us."

Jimin nodded and clasped his hands together. "Well, I think we should start off with something that we've all been wondering," he said and turned to Hyukjae and Donghae. "What happened with you two in Tokyo?"

Donghae looked down at his lap while Hyukjae just chuckled. They both knew they had to lie to everyone yet again but they also both hated it. Donghae hated it the most. He wanted to just stand up and shout out how much he loved Hyukjae and that they were definitely more than friends. But he remembered how upset a lot of people were at the start of this scandal and he didn't want to make the situation worse, even if he wasn't going to tell the truth.

"It's all just a misunderstanding to be honest," Hyukjae shared. "Lots of people thought it was a kiss, but I was only whispering something in Donghae's ear."

"Really?" Jimin looked at Donghae with raised eyebrows, silently asking for confirmation that this was what really happened. The two looked back at the host and it was too difficult to read his expression and they wondered if he believed their story or not. "Donghae, care to tell us what Eunhyuk had whispered?"

Before Donghae could even open his mouth to respond, Kyuhyun spoke up. "We should move on to a different topic. All of us already know that although Donghae and Eunhyuk are very close friends, they would never go behind our backs and keep secrets from us, right?" And the two could only put on fake smiles and nod. "I get that things look pretty suspicious and the angle of the photo was in a weird spot, but I think we can all trust that this isn't what it looks like, as they said."

Hyukjae didn't know if he should feel happy or ashamed. Kyuhyun's little outburst definitely helped their situation and he was so relieved that the younger could get them out of such an awkward and tense situation. On the other hand, he knew that Kyuhyun had figured it out and he felt bad that he was hiding something from the members and the fans, just as they had said they wouldn't do.

Hyukjae sent Kyuhyun a thankful glance, which he returned with a small smile that disappeared in a second and was followed by a serious nod. The blond knew that they would have to talk about everything later.

"Alright then, let's talk about something I myself am very curious about," Jimin suggested, sensing the awkward atmosphere. "How did you break your wrist Eunhyuk?"

Kyuhyun scoffed. "So much for moving on," he mumbled under his breath.

Hyukjae wanted to roll his eyes at this guy, but he didn't want to get caught by a camera. Instead he just slapped on a fake smile and glanced down at his cast. He barely knew Jimin but he already hated him. He was asking so many personal questions and never focused on Super Junior as a whole, he seemed to be more interested in Hyukjae and Donghae. I thought we were going to talk about the album, he thought to himself. What is this, a night to interrogate me?

"It was just an accident," Hyukjae said with a small laugh. "After Donghae and I finished our concert in Tokyo last night, we went back to our dressing room. But it was really dark and I tripped over Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter