Chapter 14

So, I Married An Anti-fan

"Your fever is ...... uhmm. 100.7 degree fahrenheit."

Chanyeol looked at the digital thermometer and said to Baekhyun who was still under the bedsheets, half-sleep.

"How about you?"

A cute, little voice of Baekhyun appeared and Chanyeol lay down beside Baekhyun, hugging the rilakkuma doll instead of Baekhyun and whispering 101 degree.

"What did you do good enough to sleep beside me, hugging my toy?"

Baekhyun murmured and Chanyeol's lips automatically curved into a smile because he knew that Baekhyun still couldn't resist him.

"In my life, the only thing I did good is saying I do in front of the Father."

Chanyeol said while grabbing the rilakkuma and threw away so he could backhug his husband. But unfortunately for Baekhyun that when Chanyeol said the husband thing, he turned his body around to argue, automatically facing Chanyeol's chest. But as the actor got the quick hands, Baekhyun was already dragged into Chanyeol's embrace.

"Quickly remove your arms or I will-"

Baekhyun didn't have the chance to end his sentence as he saw Chanyeol's head leaning down towards his face, completely captured by the lips of the actor that he used to kiss years ago.

"I've been missing you."

"What're you saying, y-you idiot?"

Baekhyun tried to look away from Chanyeol who was smiling like a fool but as y and attractive as ever. The more he pushed Chanyeol's chest to escape from the embrace, the more he got nearer to Chanyeol.

"Sorry for everything I did. Forgive me, Baek."

"How can I forgive you and believe you after seeing you enjoying your time together with your crush?"

"You misunderstood us. I called Jongin hyung but he didn't pick up his phone and so, Kyungsoo helped me."

"So, he bandaged better than me?"

Chanyeol was speechless because of Baekhyun's childish and jealous side but he still found it cute. Running his fingers through Baekhyun's soft and feather-like hair strands, Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun more tightly which made the latter's cheeks turn to dark red.

Baekhyun was mad at Chanyeol but he didn't know himself too why he was allowing Chanyeol to sleep beside him and hug him. He loved Chanyeol's piercing stares, he loved Chanyeol's warm embrace, he loved Chanyeol's everything. He still couldn't get out of the spell of Chanyeol.

"You did better. For me at least."

Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's right ear and he felt Baekhyun getting goosebumps. With a smile, Chanyeol looked down to his husband who was hiding his face in Chanyeol's chest, not daring to look directly into Chanyeol's eyes.

"Why are you hiding your face?"

"Cause you are saying strange words and doing awkward actions."

"Is it too strange that a person saying lovely words and trying to describe his love through his actions.... to the one he loves?"

Baekhyun finally looked up to Chanyeol who was looking down at him with a little smile.

"Did you just confess me?"

It was a question which was also an answer. Chanyeol's lips formed a bright smile and pulled Baekhyun closer to him, eyes gazing down at Baekhyun's cute, little, pinkish lips. But Baekhyun put a finger on Chanyeol's lips and pouted, really cutely in Chanyeol's eyes.

"You don't say the main word and now, trying to kiss me?"

"Do I have to ask for the permission when you are already mine and when I know that you love me?"

"At least, respect me."

Baekhyun said the last word and turned around, his back facing Chanyeol. Like a baby, he was again dragged into Chanyeol's chest and his lips curved into a smile when he felt the heartbeat of Chanyeol from his back.

"I love you and I promise you that I'll never make you hurt."

"The same thing you said years ago. Can't you say something different?!"

"Face to face so."

Chanyeol sat on the bed and Baekhyun annoyingly obeyed Chanyeol's words.

"Look at me."

"I am looking at you, idiot."

"No! Look only into my eyes."

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Do I need to seduce you when you have already fallen for me?"

"You are so full of yourself."

"But still, you love me."

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun down to the bed, trapping his little husband between the bed and him.

"What are you doing!? Don't touch me! I am still angry with you."

"It's the other way of telling me to touch you."

Chanyeol's smirk appeared again and Baekhyun suddenly got up, using his forehead to hit Chanyeol's forehead strongly.

"Urgh! Byun Baekhyun!"

"Dare lie a finger on me or I will kick you out of my house."

"What if I dare lie more than a finger on your body? Like this."

Chanyeol's lips softly touched Baekhyun's beautiful milky neck and his fingers intertwined with Baekhyun's tender ones.

"I don't dare to believe you and your love."

Baekhyun's words made Chanyeol stop for a while. Like statues, both didn't move a little or talk. Chanyeol then slowly moved backward, slowly got away from the bed with his head facing down to the floor.

"Chanyeol.."

"I think I made you feel uncomfortable."

Chanyeol's voice was shaking and Baekhyun shocked because of the taller's strange action. For the past years, Chanyeol had never cried in front of him so he didn't know what to do and just stared at him with wide eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"No."

When Chanyeol faced his back to Baekhyun and walked towards the door, Baekhyun quickly got up and ran to him then backhugged him tightly.

"You are so childish."

Baekhyun said but no reply from Chanyeol.

"I've never stopped loving you, my Chanyeol."

As soon as Baekhyun spoke out his feeling, Chanyeol suddenly turned around and lifted Baekhyun so Baekhyun was now hugging Chanyeol's neck and Chanyeol's hands on Baekhyun's thighs.

"What's this!? Acting? You jerk!"

Baekhyun was shouting as Chanyeol fooled him and the actor just laughed, still had tears in his eyes.

"If I didn't show off my acting skill, there would be no chance for me to hear I love you from you again."

Baekhyun couldn't help but smiled at his husband and kissed Chanyeol's forehead lightly. It was just a kiss on forehead but flowers bloomed in Chanyeol's heart.

*snap

Both shocked and eyes widened when they heard the snap sound. It was again Jongin with a polaroid camera in his hand, wearing a mischievous smile on his face.

"Another one for fans, Mr.Park?"

Jongin said and focused on the camera angle again while Chanyeol and Baekhyun obeyed him by giving a lovely pose in which both smiled and their noses touched. Jongin smiled, thinking of someone, and snapped.

"Okay. Firstly, Chanyeol, you can spend today with Baekhyun because all the shootings were cancelled due to the weather conditon. And, I am here by chasing Chanyeol's GPS. Any question? "

"So, you better run quickly out of our place now."

Chanyeol said and put down Baekhyun to the floor but his hand still holding the latter's waist. Baekhyun just smiled with joy and looked at Jongin who was seriously judging them with narrow eyes.

"I don't wanna be third wheel too. Enjoy your time, love birds."

Then, the manager left. Chanyeol happily lay down on the bed again together with Baekhyun, smiling for no reasons.

"The weather is good today."

A few seconds after Chanyeol had said, they both heard a loud thunder and looked at each other, Chanyeol laughing in embarrassment.

"If you are with me, everyday is sunny day."

Baekhyun whispered.

"But I prefer my thought."

"What is your thought?"

"If you are with me, every night is wedding night."

"You ert!"

Baekhyun shouted when Chanyeol's hand reached his pajamas' first button but he didn't stop the actor.

× × ×

8:00 PM

Jongin was free all day since Chanyeol was together with Baekhyun and there were no schedules because of the weather. Just by looking at the photos that he shot this morning, Jongin could already feel the love between them.

"When will I get a relationship like them?"

Jongin murmured and shook his head continuously to kick out the one who appeared in his mind.

*Ring

Jongin just answered the call without looking at the caller ID and he heard someone sobbing from the other line.

"Chan.."

A familiar voice appeared and Jongin quickly looked at the phone screen again. It was from Do Kyungsoo.

"You called the wrong-"

Jongin lost his words when he heard what the actor from the other line said next. His jaw dropped and he was lost.

Yes, he was lost again in his own mind.

He looked at the phone screen even the line had already dropped.

The thing that the actor said had changed his entire life.

His life, his love and...

his relationship.

 

× × ×