Chapter 5

So, I Married An Anti-fan

"Then what do you want to do?"

Baekhyun said.

"Fine. We'll..."

Chanyeol looked into Baekhyun's eyes. Then his own lips and continued.

"We will look for something - but we are gonna sit down and plan everything out,"

Chanyeol paused for a while and his brain worked hard to remember some lines from the white paper that he was studying ten minutes ago.

"Like, if I am scheduled to have a busy week,you have to come and visit me and cook for me-"

"No!..You skip some lines. Is your brain still working?"

Baekhyun shouted out and poked Chanyeol's head with a finger.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot? I just asked you to practise together with me. By any chance,...'"

Seeing Chanyeol's smirk in front of his eyes, Baekhyun came back to sense and shocked himself for imaging something like this in front of Chanyeol.

"Hmm.. no! I am just.. thinking about my dog."

"You hate dogs."

Chanyeol's words made Baekhyun blush. How stupid he was!

"Forget it! You want me to help you, right? It's okay."

Baekhyun grabbed the script from Chanyeol's hand and read the lines.

"This is not 10080?"

"This is my new series called Scarlet Heart Ryeo."

Idiot me. Why did I imagine that he was practising that 10080 scene with me?

"Your role is the fiancé of the 10th Princess??"

[[ ㅋㅋ sorry Baekhyunee.]]

"Yeah."

"Well. Which lines do I need to say?"

"You don't need to say anything. Only I need to act in the scene that I am gonna practise."

"Uhm..Well."

Baekhyun put the script paper on the table beside him.

"Look at me."

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and said. Baekhyun froze and just kept quiet.

"Am I nothing for you?"

Baekhyun couldn't say if Chanyeol was acting or...not.

"Tell me! Do I really mean nothing to you?! You know how much I love you! But why.."

Chanyeol's voice cracked when he reached the last words. Baekhyun could clearly see tears forming in Chanyeol's eyes. His nose became red and Baekhyun could even see the veins on Chanyeol's neck clearly.

"I love you.."

Baekhyun's heart shook. Even knowing that Chanyeol's acting, the wild heart of Baekhyun beat continuously. He was afraid that Chanyeol might hear his heartbeat.

When Chanyeol's head leaned in, Baekhyun shockingly closed his eyes tightly.

"Oh! Sorry sir!"

A lady who seemed to be a cleaner quickly went out from their hotel room. Actually, Baekhyun called room service to clean the room and he forgot it, getting too involved in Chanyeol's acting.

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's chest away and Chanyeol fell down onto the sofa.

"She misunderstood us!"

"So what?"

"She mis-"

"So what's with it? We are already married, remember? We can do whatever we want in this room. It doesn't matter even if she sees us ing on this sofa."

"Yah yah!"

After the 3 days of honeymoon, Baekhyun felt a lot easier to stay beside Chanyeol and Chanyeol also forgot about the 3 feet distance.

We still can be friends even we cannot be in a relationship again.

Baekhyun's thought was simple. He thought that they could stay forever like this. But he didn't know.

Fortune was uncontrollable.

 

× × ×

 

"Why are you trembling?"

Chanyeol asked when he saw Baekhyun shaking while sitting beside him.

The airplane reached completely into the air and Baekhyun even closed his eyes because of fear.

"Come on. Don't be afraid. We came to Fiji by flight. You didn't shake at all at that time."

"Because I was asleep at that time. I am afraid of height."

"Don't be too nervous. I am here. Just hold my hand."

Chanyeol's hand reached Baekhyun's and Baekhyun forgot about the fear of height.

He could feel the warmth from Chanyeol's large hand. He could feel his own heart producing heat to the whole body.

His circulatory system might go wrong something. He inhaled and exhaled quickly in order to make himself calm down.

Chanyeol didn't see Baekhyun's situation and he was absolutely absorbed in his SNS account.

"Shall we take a photo?"

Chanyeol asked and pulled Baekhyun's leg closer to his.

"What are you doing?"

When Baekhyun finished his words, Chanyeol also finished taking selca of their feet. It was a photo of Baekhyun's small foot and his own large one.

Baekhyun felt embarrassed when he found himself wearing a baby pink socks. Maybe this was the reason why Chanyeol smiled when he took the photo.

"I will upload it on my SNS."

Chanyeol smiled alone and said. Baekhyun couldn't care anymore about the fear of height. All he wanted to do was to stare at Chanyeol without stopping now.

How could he control himself when his heart rejected to obey his brain?

"Where is toilet?"

Baekhyun asked a stewardess.

"Over there, sir."

She pointed to a place and Baekhyun went towards there. Chanyeol took a look at his husband but had no idea to follow him because he was reading comments from his fans.

It's so cute.

Baekhyun's foot is just too small when compare to yours.

I am jealous!!

Chanyeollie, do you really love him that much?

"How can I love that idiot?"

But Chanyeol decided to reply that fan's comment with a smile emoji and a word YES.

But, to be honest, Chanyeol had loved Baekhyun enough. He had no more love to give Baekhyun. He didn't think his decision of breaking up with Baekhyun 3 years ago was wrong, at least for himself.

But who knows, everyone could change.

Especially, for the two who used to love really deeply and now, were living with each other closely.

They might change.... again.

 

× × ×