Chapter 4

So, I Married An Anti-fan

Baekhyun awoke when he felt his face burning because of morning sunlight. He saw the open curtains and also a cup of coffee on the table.

So, Chanyeol didn't keep the distance 3 feet from Baekhyun when Baekhyun was asleep.

A small chuckle happened on Baekhyun's rectangular shaped lips.. Eyeing around the hotel bedroom and Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol might be in the bathroom or in the living room. Or he might even walk out alone, leaving Baekhyun alone.

"Chanyeol!?"

Baekhyun made a sound and opened the bathroom door, finding no one inside, he sighed.

He quickly washed his face and put on a grey sweater over his white vest. He took his first step out of the hotel room.

Since they went to Fiji as their honeymoon, Baekhyun was so happy just by seeing the blue sea. He forgot the thought of searching Chanyeol and walked nearer to the shore.

He suddenly made himself remind of his little sister, Nahun. Thinking that she would be really happy when she came here together.

"Hey!"

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol's voice and looked around. He saw Chanyeol coming towards him with an annoying face.

"What are you doing here? Go back to the hotel room now!"

"Why?"

Baekhyun asked while trying to cover his white skin with the sweater because the wind was blowing so strongly.

"The word WHY is unavailable when you are together with me. Just follow me."

Chanyeol faced his back to Baekhyun and walked back to the hotel. He knew that the shorter followed him because since the time they used to love, Baekhyun never rejected Chanyeol's order.

"So cold."

He heard Baekhyun's whisper.

"Don't act like a weak girl. You are a strong young boy."

Chanyeol kept walking but he noticed that Baekhyun didn't follow him. When he looked back at Baekhyun, he found his newly husband standing on the sand like a stone.

"Idiot."

Chanyeol let out a sigh and went back to Baekhyun. When he was near enough to see Baekhyun's face, he found out that Baekhyun's eyes were full of tears.

"Yah! What's up!?"

He grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders roughly and asked in a high tone. Chanyeol was really annoyed when someone cried in front of him.

"You jerk! Don't touch me."

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's hand which was on his shoulder and ran away.

"Run!! Just run away out of my sight!"

Chanyeol shouted and clenched. He also didn't know himself why he was angry and what he was angry with.

He just kicked a little stone out of his sight and looked over to the place where Baekhyun headed.

"Yes. It is just because of the fact that he is now my husband."

He made up his mind and tracked the way to search Baekhyun. He hated when the sunlight fell over his handsome face. He hated himself for searching Baekhyun without any apparent reason.

"Where is the little idiot??"

He looked around but he found no Baekhyun. He couldn't even see the shadow of the latter.

"Is it actor Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol stopped his steps when he heard a lady's voice. He nodded and smiled at her. She looked nervous and ran towards him.

"I think I saw your husband."

"Huh?? Where's he? Tell me."

"He is there. I think some guys are bullying him."

"Bully?!"

Chanyeol couldn't wait for her reply and ran towards the place she pointed. Yes. He saw his husband.

Baekhyun's back was glued to the wall of the building and three guys were holding Baekhyun's sweater.

"Money!"

They said in the language, Fijian, and Chanyeol was sure that Baekhyun couldn't understand.

Thanks god for reminding Chanyeol to learn some Fijian before they left for honeymoon.

"Guys. Do you want money?"

The three guys turned their attention on Chanyeol. One of the guys seemed that he recognized Chanyeol as a famous Korean actor. He said something to the guy next to him and they all came towards Chanyeol.

"You shouldn't be in such a child play fight in a street. You don't want to see your face on the internet with a bad title, do you?"

Chanyeol couldn't understand everything they said but he understood what they were trying to tell him.

"Let go off him and take my wallet."

Chanyeol took out his leather wallet and threw it to the guys.

"Oh! What a kind-hearted actor!"

They laughed and went away after taking his wallet. Chanyeol took a glance at Baekhyun who still stood there like he was frozen.

"Are you thinking to spend the whole day there?"

Chanyeol walked into the street and asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked surprisingly scared.

"Hey..?"

Baekhyun suddenly ran into Chanyeol's embrace and cried like a baby. Chanyeol was the one to shock this time.

"Why don't you come earlier than this!?"

Chanyeol's hand automatically got onto Baekhyun's shaking back and comforted Baekhyun.

"I tried my best too."

"I was so scared..."

Baekhyun finally spoke and wiped his tears, looking up into Chanyeol's brown eyes.

They both felt like they were the old themselves like 3 years ago.

This is not right.

The thought came into their mind at the same time and they quickly separated their bodies.

"Hmm.. Let's go eat breakfast."

Baekhyun said and ran towards the hotel. Chanyeol followed him while spacing out. He couldn't love Baekhyun again. No, he shouldn't.

What if he decided to do the same like he did 3 years ago and hurt Baekhyun again??

What if...?

It hurt.

 

× × ×

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa and changing the TV channels one after another while Chanyeol was reading the script of 10080.

*Ring

Baekhyun looked at his phone and the incoming call was from his sister Nahun.

"Hello?"

"Didn't you promise me that you wouldn't lie a finger on Chanyeol!!"

"What are you saying suddenly?"

"You did!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"You said you hated him and so, why did you hug him?"

"What? I hug him!?"

Baekhyun said out loud and Chanyeol looked at him with a confused look.

"Annoying Byun! The photo of you hugging our Chanyeol is everywhere on the internet!"

Baekhyun's jaw dropped and glanced at Chanyeol.

"Ok.."

Baekhyun hung up and opened his SNS account.

This couple is so sweet!

Chanyeol is too good for that boy!

How can I sleep tonight after seeing them hugging like this??  

Don't try to seduce our Chanyeol.

"Huh?!"

That voice was from Chanyeol. He was behind Baekhyun and saw everything.

"Where did they find that?"

"Why are you so popular?"

Baekhyun leaned on the sofa and now, he was facing Chanyeol's Adam's apple. Chanyeol looked down to Baekhyun and their faces closed up.

"Maybe because I am too handsome."

Chanyeol smiled and his dimple showed up.

"3 feet distance."

Baekhyun reminded Chanyeol when he realized that he could even kiss Chanyeol now!

"Ah right!"

Chanyeol backed off and sat on the other sofa, reading the script was continued again.

Chanyeol, what if I say I want to stay with you closely like this? Will you laugh at me? Even if I cannot beat Kyungsoo, can you keep me beside you?

"Chanyeol.."

Baekhyun said and Chanyeol motioned him to continue but did not give a glance at Baekhyun.

"Do Kyungsoo. Will he work with you?"

Chanyeol finally looked up to Baekhyun but replied nothing. Baekhyun suddenly remembered that they were no longer in a relationship and blamed on himself for asking that question.

"Hmm..Sorry."

Baekhyun immediately ran into the bathroom, leaving Chanyeol there with a confused look.

Baekhyun locked the door and sat down on the floor.

He was shaking for no reason.

He was loving Chanyeol for no reason.

He admitted that he was an idiot like his ultimate enemy used to call him.

He admitted that he tried to be an anti-fan of his husband.

He tried, was still trying and would try to be the best anti-fan of his Park Chanyeol.

 

* * *