Chapter 10

So, I Married An Anti-fan

It was the next morning and Chanyeol was asleep on the sofa when Baekhyun opened his eyes. Except the headache he was feeling, everything seemed to be fine in his body. Baekhyun blinked for a few time to scan the room where he was.

He found out the answer when he saw the drip pipe connected to his forearm. With a sigh, he threw a look at Chanyeol to check if he was awake or not. But fortunately, Chanyeol was sleeping soundly with his one hand on his belly and the other over his eyes, preventing the light at the ceiling.

*Alarm

Baekhyun quickly closed his eyes, pretending as he was still asleep. Chanyeol awoke because of the high volume of his ringtone.

"Urgh. The hell."

Chanyeol murmured and stood up, stretching his arms and walking towards Baekhyun's bed. He stopped his steps when he was near the bed and checked the liquid in the drip bag.

"Maybe about two minutes."

He check the level of the liquid and yawned lazily, still standing. Baekhyun felt butterflies in his stomach as Chanyeol cared him, even fighting back with his sleep.

Okay 1 mark.

Baekhyun mentally said but he still pretended like he was sleeping. Chanyeol leaned his back on the wall and yawned again, seemed like he didn't get enough sleep last night.

After a few seconds passed, Chanyeol went outside of the room. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes to see where he went but he was late that he didn't even get to see his husband's back.

"Where is he going?"

Baekhyun whispered and he heard some footsteps, so he closed his eyes again.

"Is this the last drip bag?"

Chanyeol's deep voice appeared in the silent VIP room.

"Yes."

"So, going to remove this pipe?"

"Yes. I am going to."

"Please be gentle. His forearm is quite-"

"Mr.Park, I know how much you worried about your hubby. But believe us,this is our work."

The nurse said and Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol's loud sigh, meaning that he was not patient enough.

"When will he wake up?"

"He is sleeping now. He will when he regain enough energy."

"Okay."

Baekhyun felt a pain from his forearm and Chanyeol shouted immediately.

"Hey, there's blood!"

"It's regular,Mr.Park. Don't be nervous."

"Tsk."

Chanyeol was disappointed. Baekhyun knew. The nurse was about to leave but she came again and said something to Chanyeol. Baekhyun couldn't hear it since it was such a quiet whisper.

"Ayy. I know!"

Chanyeol shouted and the nurse ran out. Then, he pulled the chair near to the bed and sat down. Then, he brought Baekhyun's hand and placed his chin over, closing his eyes and thought to sleep again.

After a while, Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly when he heard no actions from Chanyeol. Chanyeol was sleeping like a puppy, in Baekhyun's eyes of course.

He didn't style his hair and the reddish hair strands fell over his forehead messily. No make up was on but if someone captured his face and posted on SNS,Chanyeol's handsome bare face would be trending.

Baekhyun could even hear little snores from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol doesn't snore easily, he is that tired?

Baekhyun's thought slowly drifted away as he closed his eyes again to sail to the dreamland.

× × ×

Jongin opened the door and was surprised when he found the couple sleeping really cutely. Chanyeol was sleeping with his head on Baekhyun's hand and Baekhyun faced towards Chanyeol.

"It's time to cover the unexpected news from those stupid paparazzi. It will be helpful in the future."

Jongin said as he took out his phone, tapping camera icon and looking for the best light for them. Both were bare faces but they were cute enough for Jongin.

"Love birds. Say Kimchi"

Jongin playfully said alone and tapped shoot. Then, logged in to his SNS account and posted the photo, tagging real__pcy.

× × ×

"Hyung, can you make him eat something?"

Chanyeol finally begged Jongin through the phone when Baekhyun didn't talk or look at him at all after being off from the hospital. And even locked the door and so, Chanyeol had been being family with the sofa in the living room.

"Try yourself."

"Don't draw me into a million of troubles! He is mad at me! You know?"

"Yeah."

"Uh? Even knowing? Still, you don't wanna help me?"

"If you promise me not to hurt Baekhyun again, I will immediately make my way to your house."

"I feel like throwing all my pride into a bin."

"If you don't wanna, try yourself or I will hang up now."

"OKAY! Promise. So, come right now."

The line dropped after a chuckle of Jongin was heard. Chanyeol threw his phone onto the table and sat on the sofa, letting out a heavy sigh. He knew he was wrong and he couldn't ask Baekhyun to forgive him.

He even denied his schedules for fansigning and photoshoots to take care of Baekhyun but things didn't go easy. He spent the whole night to study his dialogues when he couldn't touch the papers in the daytime.

"What the hell with me!"

Chanyeol shouted when he accidently opened front camera and found rashes on his handsome face. Yes. He didn't have time to do skin care,too.

"That stupid hyung should be here now!"

As soon as he whined, he heard the door bell. A smile automatically appeared on his face and ran towards the door, opening it with the speed of light. The result of rushing overly led to trap upon his own legs and to collapse onto Jongin.

Chanyeol had been in a bad luck.

The hot rice gruel Jongin held was overturned from Jongin's hand when Chanyeol bumped him and it was the fault of Chanyeol who wore a vest, exposing his muscular arms.

"Ahhhhh!"

Chanyeol screamed while holding his left arm and Jongin was shocked. 

"Chan, are you okay?"

Chanyeol was the one to shock when he heard Kyungsoo's voice. He was behind Jongin and that's why he didn't see his old crush.

"How can I be okay after my arm meeting up with that hot liquid!..I..mean..it hurts."

His voice got hard because of the pain but he controlled himself when his mind told him that the other was Kyungsoo, and rushed into the kitchen.

"Aish. I shouldn't have brought this."

Kyungsoo murmured while looking at the rice gruel he made for Baekhyun which was now messily on the floor.

"Move your feet. It will burn you."

Jongin said,kneeling in front of Kyungsoo to clean the mess while Chanyeol was fighting with the pain from his arm in the kitchen.

"Hyung! What're you doing there?! Your idol is hurt now! Come here!"

Both Kyungsoo and Jongin chuckled when they heard Chanyeol.

"You can take seat there," Jongin motioned towards the sofa, " Chanyeol, I am coming."

"What if it make a scar?"

Chanyeol worriedly asked and it made Jongin to be worried. Of course, it would make a scar.

"I will buy some medicine and you go change your clothes now. It is all wet."

"No, I get some medicine for it. But it's in the bedroom."

"Go get it quickly."

"I..Baek..Forget it. What if it makes a scar? A man having scars doesn't matter."

Jongin wide-eyed at Chanyeol as the idol made his way towards the bathroom with a tissue in his hand.

"Chanyeol. But,"

"No buts again. By the way, why he is here?"

"We were together before you called. And he said that he wanted to see Baekhyun."

"Why are you two together?"

"Uhm. We were just discussing about the shooting. Ah, right. We will need to go to the company after this."

"Why?"

"Because maybe you keep cancelling the schedules."

"I am married. They should understand me."

"But, the agency is the agency and until the contract is over, they will control you till the end."

Chanyeol smiled, filled with bittersweet memories of his rookie days. He nodded and then, grabbed a 
sweater and got out of the house.

"Understand him please."

Kyungsoo said when Jongin passed through the living room.

Instead of a reply, Kyungsoo heard a loud BAM which described an action filled with impatience and annoyance.

× × ×

"Shall I give up the relationship with Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol asked while gazing outside, his eyes filled with unknown feelings that Jongin could read.

"Why?" Jongin asked and turned the streeing wheel to the left, pressing on the lever to increase the speed as there were not many cars.

"You don't know how much Baekhyun is messing my mind."

"How?"

"He is ignoring me. And it makes me confused."

"How about Kyungsoo?"

"I like him,too." Chanyeol annoyingly said as he ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"But there is no two loves for one person. You have to choose. It's up to you."

"At least,I can like two at the same time right?"

Chanyeol said the last lines while taking Jongin's phone, opening the contact and found the name Baekhyun. He chose Send Contact from the menu bar and slightly chuckled.

What am I doing now?

× × ×