Chapter 3

So, I Married An Anti-fan

"So, are you saying that you're going to marry with my idol?"

Nahun's voice was a little creepy and Baekhyun nodded immediately. He was afraid what if his parents might kick him out of the house for getting married with Park Chanyeol all of a sudden but in the reality, the one who wanted to kick him out was neither his mom nor dad but his own little sister.

"You always said you're his anti-fan."

"I am still an anti-fan."

"You always said how much you hate our Chanyeol."

"I still hate him."

"Annoying Byun! If you dare lie a finger on our Chanyeol, we will kill you!"

"Oh my god! Byun Nahun! I am your elder brother! Please do remember that."

Baekhyun got annoyed because his sister was over protective for her idol. He felt like Chanyeol's fans were so over-acting, including his sister.

If they said like this, who looked like the top in them?

Baekhyun? Of course not! It was too obvious to know and he could not understand why they were putting the blame on him.

"Park Chanyeol.. you stupid jerk."

"What did you just say?"

Nahun asked him again and he shook his head with a poker face then left his sister there.

Now, his heart felt heavy since he had to marry his ultimate enemy, or in other way, his selfish arrogant ex boyfriend.

*Ring

"Hello. This is Byun Baekhyun speaking."

"You are fired Baekhyun. How can you stalk him like a paparazzo while you are his boyfriend?"

"There are too many things to explain."

"By the way, congrats for your wedding."

The line dropped. Well, as expected, he was fired because of Park Chanyeol.

He changed the contact name from Editor to Annoying Old Man. It didn't matter since he wasn't a paparazzo working under him.

He went into his room to pack his things. He brought a luggage and started putting his clothes in it. He also brought the Byun family photo and his Cony. (A/N: Line character, which Baekhyun wore in SMTown 2015 Halloween)

*Ring

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Ah.. Oh Sehun. Why are you so loud!?"

"Is it true?"

"Things come to that result."

"So, you are really gonna marry with that idol."

"Do not repeat it since it is not good to hear."

"You must send the wedding invitation to me."

"Ok."

"I wanna see him in person. Maybe he is more handsome in reality. Is he?'

"You little.. I will hang up!"

Baekhyun threw the phone onto his bed. He luckily got his phone and his car again with the help of Chanyeol's manager.

He ended the work of packing in time and then called the manager of Chanyeol since he didn't wanna call Chanyeol.

Honestly, it was not like he didn't want to call Chanyeol but he just didn't have Chanyeol's number.

Chanyeol never said it as a subject in their talk and it ended up with the manager's number.

Life was serious. Sometimes, something unexpected happened and changed the entire life upside down.

 

× × ×

 

"I don't wanna marry him.. you know."

"So, how will you explain the media about the hickeys on his body made by you?"

"It was just a joke. I did throw a joke on him. He was so cold out of his mind at that time and he said he's cold. So, I just kissed him to make him warm."

"Kissing makes warm? It's my first time hearing like this."

"Yeah. Who am I? I am Park Chanyeol. You don't know how my kisses can affect the other. Hmph!"

"You win Chanyeol. But, promise me that you won't lie a finger on him."

"Why? I can't say it. What if I get soaked in the beer bottle and him until his tear apart?"

"Chanyeol. Language please. You shouldn't tell details to me. I know."

"And actually, it's not like we are in a fake marriange. So, I can do whatever I want to him."

Really, Chanyeol was just saying everything appeared on his tongue. He didn't wanna go to that topic again since they had had enough in the past days.

"But don't hurt him. It is a rule."

The manager went out of Chanyeol's sight. Then, Chanyeol sighed loudly. He didn't even know what was happening there.

He wanna know why the manager, Kim Jongin, was trying to protect his soon to be husband or ex boyfie, Baekhyun.

He knew his manager wasn't the type of protecting someone else.

The longer he thought, the heavier his heart became.

"I need to call that Baekhyun now."

Chanyeol took out his phone and then realized that he had already deleted Baekhyun's number 3 years ago.

 

× × ×

 

1 week later, after the wedding,

Baekhyun wanted to cancel the honeymoon trip but Chanyeol said he wanna take a rest well.

And so, they did go the honeymoon.

Chanyeol kept his distance 3 feet away from Baekhyun.

Maybe he was afraid that he would fall for Baekhyun again.

For Baekhyun, Chanyeol being like that was weird. His ex, Chanyeol, was fearless.

And now, this Chanyeol feared that he would fall in love with Baekhyun.

"I think we need to talk."

Baekhyun started the conversation which was ended when Chanyeol ignored him.

"Park Chanyeol.."

"Damn.. I wanna sleep."

"No. You can't sleep."

"You are really my anti-fan. You destroy my peaceful rest time."

"I already admit that."

"Byun Baek! Please keep quiet."

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun's chest and went into the bedroom.

Now, the living room was filled with lonely atmosphere and Baekhyun was left alone. He just looked around and accidentally saw a file landing on the hotel floor. He picked it up and found the name on the file was 10080.

"Ah.. that movie.."

Baekhyun opened the file and saw casting.

"Park Chanyeol, Luhan,.. Do Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun's jaw dropped.

"Isn't he that guy? Chanyeol's crush 5 years ago."

Baekhyun mumbled alone, his mind flying back to the past.

Now, he was the world first idiot who thought deeply about his husband's crush in the honeymoon.

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol loved that guy more than he did to Baekhyun.

"First love."

Baekhyun smiled. The smile was filled with sadness, bitterness and pain.

Let him admit.

He was Chanyeol's anti-fan while he was also in love with Chanyeol.

 

* * *