Special Chapter

So, I Married An Anti-fan

Warning : This part includes some mature scenes.

× × ×

 

Baekhyun was cleaning their room, or Chanyeol's room, since it was on weekend and Chanyeol didn't have schedules today. But, Chanyeol went out to buy groceries with Kim-Do couple and they left the pregnant Baekhyun at home alone.

The pregnancy was in its 3 months and Baekhyun was still okay, not feeling any morning sickness or something. However, his belly started to become bigger than before so Baekhyun didn't wear his clothes anymore and occupied Chanyeol's wardrobe.

The poor actor allowed his little husband to do whatever he wanted too.

And now, Baekhyun was in Chanyeol's white shirt with long sleeves and he rolled up the sleeves up to his elbows, and Chanyeol's short pants reached his calves.

Baekhyun changed the bedsheets and he noticed something on the light switch, an old memory suddenly flashed back into his mind. It was the spy camera that he put months ago. He connected the spy camera with Chanyeol's laptop and thought to watch what Chanyeol did, but he just watched it for fun at the very start.

Baekhyun skipped when his own image showed up on the screen. Yes, Chanyeol's was not allowed to get in the bedroom after the honeymoon so most were his own moment with Chanyeol's bed.

"Urgh, so boring."

He skipped some days again and he spotted himself lying on the bed again.

"Baekhyunee, what's it?"

Chanyeol's voice scared Baekhyun and he immediately covered the screen with his body, but Chanyeol had too sharp sense in these kinds of things so he hugged Baekhyun and moved him aside.

"What is this?"

"Uhm, I hid a spy camera in this room months ago and I forgot it. Then, I found it again this morning and just opened it. But nothing interesting. Ahem."

"But, I just found something interesting."

Chanyeol smirked and held Baekhyun's chin to make him face the laptop again. The screen showed that 
Baekhyun helped Chanyeol to get onto the bed and it seemed like Chanyeol was out of his sense because Baekhyun patted his cheeks and said something.

Oh my god!

Baekhyun cursed himself mentally when he remembered that night that Chanyeol was sick because of the burn on his arm and he came back home with his eyes closed, then collapsed on Baekhyun as soon as he opened the door.

"Channie, shall we eat som- damn."

Baekhyun tried to distract Chanyeol from watching the screen but he was too late that in the screen, he had already undressed his husband and now, ing his own shirt. He could feel Chanyeol's playful fingers on his belly and Baekhyun hated Chanyeol's smirk while watching it.

"I think it happened when I got hurt on my arm, right?"

"I don't know!"

Chanyeol teased Baekhyun and laughed at Baekhyun's reply.

"I don't think you should touch me like that."

"I hugged you cause you said you're cold."

"Hey, why did your hand go to my lower part?"

"To pull the blanket! Watch it till the end before thinking erted things!"

Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol chuckled. And there, the video continued. But nothing happened, they just slept while hugging.

"I remember that you told me I was rough that night."

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin and his teasing smile appeared again so Baekhyun stepped on Chanyeol's toes and hit him.

"Cause you were the one who started that idea."

"Okay okay. Let's continue watching."

"Did we really live together with those boring time?"

"Maybe, let me skip to some interesting scenes of the start of this baby."

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's belly and grabbed the mouse to skip the video.

"By the way, the video is HD."

"Don't try to think weird things, idiot."

Baekhyun leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder and the taller laughed, tapping the right click to pause the video.

"Here we go!"

Chanyeol put the laptop on the bed and he sat on the bed too, with Baekhyun sitting on his lap, in his embrace.

"When was it?"

"The day when we returned from your house, I think."

Chanyeol put his chin on Baekhyun's head and replied. He clicked to play the video again.

"Is it your first time watching ? Why are you sweating?"

Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol's lap as a reward for teasing him and Chanyeol laughed even he was hurt.

"Firstly, just concentrate on the screen. And secondly, it's not ."

"But it will include . You know better than others, right?"

"ert."

"It's because of you. See! You undressed in front of me!"

Chanyeol pointed to the screen and shouted. Actually, he couldn't stay without teasing Baekhyun because Baekhyun became sensitive in these days and it was fun for Chanyeol to watch Baekhyun sulking and being angry with his pouting lips.

"Chanyeol, it's because I was going to take a shower."

"You could undress in the bathroom so."

"So, you didn't wanna see? Huh?"

It was true that pregnant ones got angry more often than usual and Chanyeol realized just now that the theory was right. He shook his head and gently kissed Baekhyun's nape to soothe him.

"I love to see of course."

Chanyeol's hands slowly rubbed Baekhyun's belly and made their ways up while his lips were busy with kissing Baekhyun's milky white nape. Baekhyun held onto Chanyeol's moving hands but he didn't stop them, he felt the rhythms along with those large hands.

"Urgh."

Baekhyun moaned when Chanyeol's hands sinfully touched Baekhyun's s and played with them, on the other hand, his lips were making hickeys on Baekhyun's nape. They were unaware of the laptop in front of them, completely involved in their own world which became heavy and intense because of their over flowing love.

Chanyeol had full control over himself until he took a glance to the laptop screen which showed a piece of their making love session on the same bed and similar position, Chanyeol could clearly see how Baekhyun's facial expression changed while riding his junior. Chanyeol stopped moving his hands on Baekhyun's chest and stopped playing his tongue on the latter's abused skin filled with red marks, trying to shoo away his wild mind.

Baekhyun was taken back with the sudden disappearance of pleasurable touches and he opened his eyes to see what happened to Chanyeol, but instead, he found their love night filled with lusty kisses and intense glares, in front of his own eyes. At the same time, he also noticed Chanyeol's tent under him was woken up by the mind blowing y scene from the laptop and Chanyeol clenching the recently changed bedsheets.

"It feels like watching the that we filmed."

Chanyeol leaned onto Baekhyun's shoulder and whispered in a low tone while his fingers crawled down into Baekhyun's pants, making the latter to shiver from the spine. Baekhyun's chest curved in and out in an irregular fast pace due to the breathtaking moments given by the taller.

"C-Chan..!"

Baekhyun helplessly screamed when Chanyeol's fingers teased the tip of his , circling around and then slowly travelling towards his already twitching hole which was silently telling that it was in need.

Feeling Chanyeol's heavy breath hitting against his bare skin turned Baekhyun on more and he greedily bounced on Chanyeol's digits which were trying to penetrate his tight and twitching wet hole.

"Greedy boy."

Chanyeol smirked and changed their positions, pushing Baekhyun onto the bed and crawled over him to abuse Baekhyun's lips, but, Baekhyun quickly wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck to kiss him first. Chanyeol smiled and attacked the shorter's pinkish lips when his two fingers were busy scissoring Baekhyun's hole which was already welcoming him in.

Chanyeol hitched Baekhyun's oversized shirt and threw it away to somewhere onto the floor and then, pulled down Baekhyun's pants in a blink, revealing his husband with a heavy breath.

"You...too."

Baekhyun said while panting and when Chanyeol pulled off his own shirt, Baekhyun pushed him down and got on top of him, trailed sloppy kisses along his muscular belly up to wide chest, then sweaty neck and back to swollen kissable lips again.

"Ca-Can't you just..put it in..?.. urgh."

Chanyeol loved the wild side of needy Baekhyun above him, begging for his length and shamelessly producing moans into their heated and lust-filled kiss. Chanyeol gave up teasing when Baekhyun pushed his down to rub his lower region with Chanyeol's already grown part.

"Are you...challenging me?"

Chanyeol asked him under the breath while along Baekhyun's collarbones and travelled down to taste his reddened little buds. Baekhyun ped Chanyeol's pants and got down to bring the taller's painfully grown length into his warm cavern. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's length becoming even bigger in his mouth and he the tip with his tongue.

Chanyeol ran his fingers through Baekhyun's sweaty hair strands and pulled his head more towards him, also pushing his length inside Baekhyun's mouth but still feeling unsatisfied.

"Ba..Baek... enough now."

Baekhyun obeyed Chanyeol and let go off the taller's proudly standing big , then laid flat on the bed and pulled his thighs up to show his overly twitching messy hole. Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's waist nearer to his hard thing and was about to pleasure Baekhyun but a thought flashed into his mind.

"But, Baekhyunee,"

Baekhyun motioned him to talk and Chanyeol could see how his husband was just by looking at his dark brown eyes being foggy with the requirement of Chanyeol's.

"Baby inside your belly...may...hurt.."

Chanyeol leaned onto Baekhyun's shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on a hickey.

"I have searched.... it's okay if your little boy is gentle."

Park Chanyeol really didn't think that Baekhyun would say that. He couldn't find his innocent Baekhyun right now but he loved it, of course.

"Okay. I'll be gentle."

Baekhyun let out a laugh and Chanyeol kissed his belly before starting.

"Daddy will be gentle, my sweetheart."

× × ×

"Kyungsoo, go call those love birds. The lunch is ready."

Jongin told Kyungsoo and the actor quickly went to the bedroom. He was about to knock the door but his eyes widened when he heard some uncensored sounds from the inside. He suddenly didn't know what to do and just stood there.

"Ah.. Chanyeol!"

Kyungsoo frozed for a while when he heard Baekhyun's voice.

"AHHHHHHH!! Jongin!!!!!"

Then, he shouted and ran to his boyfriend who was in the kitchen.

"Kyungie, what? What happened?"

Kyungsoo hid his face in Jongin's embrace and just kept quiet but for Jongin who didn't know anything, everything was a mystery.

"Kyungie, tell me."

"Those inside are...."

Kyungsoo pointed a finger towards the bedroom and Jongin took a glance at the door before patting Kyungsoo's back to soothe the little boyfriend who was shaking in his embrace and kissed Kyungsoo's black hair.

"Those inside are?"

"....doing..."

"Doing?"

"...........that......."

Jongin took a while to think what Kyungsoo's that meant. But he got the answer when he looked down to see Kyungsoo's tomatoed face featured with red waves on his chubby cheeks. Jongin chuckled quietly and hugged Kyungsoo's waist, then kissed the shy boy's cheeks.

"It's okay. Don't be shy."

"Jonginnnn."

Kyungsoo called Jongin's name in a cute way and the manager could not help but lifted his boyfriend and put him on the table, kissed the tip of Kyungsoo's lovely nose.

"Don't change the shampoo again. I love this one."

Kyungsoo nodded and wrapped his arms around Jongin, then earned another kiss from Jongin on his forehead. Jongin loved to give gentle kisses to him a lot but never lay a finger on him, unlike the married couple in the room.

"I think this lunch is for only the two of us."

Kyungsoo lifted his chin a little to take a proper look at his handsome boyfriend's sweet smile. Jongin nodded and made his way to the plates of spaghetti.

"How about sharing one plate?"

Kyungsoo advised and Jongin didn't think twice to accept it.

"Jongin."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so good at cooking?"

Kyungsoo asked while chewing the spaghetti that Jongin spoonfed him and he saw a very bright smile from the cook.

"Because you are so good at eating my dishes."

"Don't make me fall for you more than a hundred percentage."

"How about one percentage over a hundred?"

"Let me think."

"No, I won't let you."

"Okay so, a hundred and two percent!"

Kyungsoo bit the spoon and cheerfully said with a cute, squishy smile while his two fingers were already in a pose for Jongin who kept video recording him.

"1"

Jongin motioned Kyungsoo to make a different pose and started counting down before pressing the record button again.

"2"

Jongin just wide eyed and recorded Kyungsoo who stood up from his place and leaned towards him.

"3"

"Kiss."

Kyungsoo pulled Jongin's neck and met their lips. Jongin couldn't remember that if he pressed the record button or not since he was too surprised by the sudden and passionate kiss from the lover during the lunchtime. Kyungsoo pulled off the kiss as both needed oxygen and then, Kyungsoo gave the greatest greatest greatest surprise for Jongin.

It was a ring inside a little red velvet box.

And some sweet words from the actor.

"I think I wanna marry you."

 

× × ×

 

||So, I Married an Anti Fan||

||COMPLETED||

A/N : I already published it on wattpad but some readers suggested me to publish it on other sites so here it is.