Chapter 6

So, I Married An Anti-fan

"I am sorry. Let's break up."

Baekhyun stared at the televison for a while. The movie playing on the TV screen was Chanyeol's debut one. He couldn't remember the name of the movie but it was a really tearful one.

In the movie, the female lead and the male lead were already a married couple and the female lost her eyesight because of her husband. Baekhyun couldn't explain well but he felt really sad at the ending.

An angst could make Baekhyun's heart to get an ache.

"Is the title of the movie Only we two can hear it ?"

Baekhyun heard the voice of Chanyeol's manager and immediately bowed at him.

"You don't need to do that. We are about the same age. Just talk informally. Okay?"

"Okay."

Jongin sat beside Baekhyun and the latter's hand reached the TV remote to turn off the TV.

"Chanyeol's debut movie, right? He was really innocent and cute at that time."

"So, I am not cute and innocent now?"

"Of course!"

"Hyung!"

Chanyeol, who just came out of the bedroom, joined the talk and Jongin laughed. But Baekhyun kept quiet and stared at the black screen of his phone meaninglessly.

"By the way, Chanyeol, have you and Do Kyungsoo already known each other?"

"Huh?"

When Chanyeol heard Jongin's question, his eyes travelled to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun just pretended like he was not interested in their talk and played with his own slim fingers.

"We.. yeah. Kinda."

"Do Kyungsoo said he would like to meet with you personally before we start filming 10080."

"He really said?!"

Chanyeol asked with a shock and then, realized himself that his action had bothered Baekhyun's mind.

"You guys talk. I will take a walk around the house."

Before both Chanyeol and Jongin could say something, Baekhyun ran out of the house and the left two looked at each other.

"I think,.. Do Kyungsoo and you had an affair in the past?"

"No."

"So, love triangle? You chose Baekhyun over Do Kyungsoo?!"

"Please stop saying nonsense."

Actually, it's totally the opposite.

Chanyeol thought and looked towards the main door where Baekhyun left.

"I don't know the relationship between you three. But remember that you're married to Baekhyun."

"Who says that I am married to him?"

Jongin raised his eyebrows and stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol acted like he didn't do anything wrong and Jongin already kicked him in his mind.

"You little ing jerk. You two are already married! And the whole world know it."

"But for me, that marriange is just a few black ink from the cheap pen."

"Park Chanyeol. Do you ever think for Baekhyun? What if he hears these words? He is a human, too."

"How can you know him more than me? It is impossible for you. Have you dated him? Have you hugged him? Have you kissed him? Have you had with him? You haven't done anything, right? But I have done everything with him and I am the one who knows him well more than others in the world."

Chanyeol gave Jongin a long reply and stood up, already heading to the door to search for Baekhyun. Jongin suddenly laughed out loud and Chanyeol stopped his steps.

"Park Chanyeol. I know you more than yourself. Now, I find out a thing you cover in your heart. Or you lie yourself? Whatever, do not regret when you can no longer grab the one's hand and have no choice other than letting him go. Grab the one's hand tightly now, when the one choose to stay beside you."

 

× × ×

 

"One idiot. Two idiots. Three idiots. Four.... *sigh*"

Baekhyun threw the wooden stick away and stood up. He looked down to the ground to see the ticks he did a while ago.

"Am I an idiot for him?"

He sat down again, erasing the ticks with his shoes. He picked up the stick, that he threw, again and wrote Park Chanyeol and drew an ugly face beside it.

"Do you know? You are uglier than me. You are more stupid than me. You are more selfish than everyone I know. You are more heartless than Do Kyungsoo. You are the worst man I have ever seen. I don't know myself for loving you-"

"Because you are an idiot like I've ever said."

A pair of shoes appeared in Baekhyun's sight and he was scared to look up to see who it was. He was afraid that if it was Chanyeol and if he heard Baekhyun's words from beginning to end.

Baekhyun quickly faced to the opposite while sitting and stood up while his back facing Chanyeol.

"Forget what you heard."

Baekhyun said and ran straight into the house while Chanyeol was there, still not getting what the midget said.

"Forget?"

He said and looked down to the ground and a smile automatically occurred on his face when he saw what Baekhyun drew.

Chanyeol took out his phone and captured the ugly face, which represented the face of South Korea, and smiled again.

"I want to thank God for making you to love me again. But, I think he doesn't make me to do the same to you. I still can't love you."

Chanyeol put his phone in his pants pocket and went towards the house. All he wanted to do at that time was to tease Baekhyun.

 

× × ×

 

"Idiot. Idiot!"

Baekhyun leaned his head on the door with his back glued to the door and said to himself. The door was locked so he didn't need to worry if someone would come in.

"Why did I say it out loud? He heard it for sure!"

Baekhyun pinched his cheeks with his own fingers and sat down with his head still leaning on the door. He had decided not to let Chanyeol come in the room.

"Baekhyun."

No wonder. It was Chanyeol of course! Baekhyun's hand reached to the door knob to prevent the extra key case. But Chanyeol didn't open the door with the extra key.

"Are you there?"

When there was no reply, Baekhyun could heard Chanyeol's little chuckle. Baekhyun couldn't think anything but felt his face heating up. The room temperature got risen and sweat came out from every part of his body.

"What am I trembling for?"

He asked himself. He could hear Chanyeol knocking the door continuously.

"Baekhyun. I heard everything. Don't be shy!"

"Why do you want me not to shy after saying that you heard all? You idiot!"

"I think you are the one who is said to be an idiot."

"Yes. I am the one. And I became an idiot because of.... you.."

Chanyeol might not hear the last part since Baekhyun said that word with the whispering tone. The door between them would not transfer the word to Chanyeol purposely or not. Whatever, Chanyeol didn't hear it.

"Do you still love me?"

Baekhyun just bit his lower lip and held the door knob tightly. He felt the door connected with his back shook a little because Chanyeol leaned on the door, too.

"I don't need to answer it."

Baekhyun said and hugged his knees with his own arms and hid his face, trying to cover his shaking voice.

"So, you love me."

"Don't ask me that question again when you know the answer already."

Baekhyun smiled a little. At least, he didn't need to cover his own feeling for Chanyeol.

"But I don't love you."

Chanyeol stood up and left. And inside, Baekhyun was smiling like a fool when tears could be seen in his eyes. His cheeks became wet with the tears and he wiped them away.

"It's okay, Baekhyun. You expected for this answer, too."

He comforted himself but he knew that double heart-broken feeling couldn't be cured.

Who would believe him when he said that he was married to his crush, the famous actor, and he was heart-broken when his husband rejected his feeling for him?

"But at least, he is my man by law."

 

× × ×