Chapter 11

So, I Married An Anti-fan

After hearing the sound of the car engine, Kyungsoo locked the door and made up his mind, deciding to see Baekhyun since he came along all the way up here. With a sigh, he headed to the bedroom. But to his surprise, the door opened before he knocked and Baekhyun showed up.

"Ky..Kyungsoo?"

"Baek, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am getting well."

Baekhyun touched his nape with his fingers and replied Kyungsoo. The actor knew that Baekhyun did that action whenever he felt uncomfortable or shy. Kyungsoo also saw straight into Baekhyun's mind that Baekhyun still couldn't get over the broken,bitter past of they three.

"I thought many words to tell you but when I finally see you, they all disappeared from my mind."

Kyungsoo nervously said and he got to see Baekhyun's weak but pure smile. Baekhyun still avoided to make eye contact with his old friend, Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol got hurt on his arm."

"Really!?"

Baekhyun noticed that his voice tone got higher and so, he choked a little and explained, controlling his voice again.

"Well, ahem. It's not my bussiness though."

"Just listen. The rice gruel I took for you overturned and he got hurt. He said that he got medicine for the wound but it was in the bedroom," Kyungsoo told everything as he wanted Baekhyun to forgive Chanyeol.

"But maybe the thought of you being angry with him jumped into his mind, that's why he suddenly ended up with A man having scars doesn't matter."

Kyungsoo imitated Chanyeol's voice and Baekhyun laughed, both feeling like they were students again.

"Why are you mad at Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun just smiled in silence and Kyungsoo looked away.

"Because I have rights to mad at my man."

The war began.

Baekhyun thought.

Kyungsoo sighed quietly.

And the silence filled the atmosphere again.

× × ×

"Cut!"

Chanyeol turned his body around as soon as the director shouted. It was the last scene for the drama named Baby's Breath. It was dark outside and for some reasons, Jongin left before he finished and now, he was with another assistant.

"I think I catch a cold. I am not feeling well."

Chanyeol told the staff as he grabbed the jacket which the staff man handed to him and put it on in three seconds, quickly walking towards his own car when waving at the fans around him but far from him.

"Do we need to drive to the hospital?"

The assistant asked but Chanyeol just shook his head and leaned on the closed car window, closing his eyes and trying to forget the dizziness in his brain.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. So, drive me home quickly."

"Our actor miss his little hubby?"

The assistant guy might be joking around Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn't really reject the joke though. He just folded his arms and changed his position so he could get nearer to the heater.

"By the way, do you have some medicines for the burn on my arm?"

Chanyeol asked while closing his eyes tightly, still fighting with the dizzy world in his head.

"No. Why? Is it quite serious?"

"Not really."

"Take care. You have to film tomorrow,too."

"I will. Just concentrate on your steering wheel."

Like that, the silent situation occupied in the car except the song coming from Chanyeol's phone music library. It was Love Will Remember by Selena.
He didn't download that song but he didn't also know why the song was in his phone.

Did someone do something?

Chanyeol thought.

× × ×

I want to be Byun Baekhyun.

How can he be that lucky?

Byun Baekhyun, the man of Chanyeol.

It was inside a supermarket and Jongin chuckled while reading the comments on his instagram post which was the photo of his idol, Chanyeol, and Chanyeol's husband, Baekhyun. [The photo taken in the hospital.]

"Jongin?"

Jongin looked away from his phone screen to the one who called his name and found out that it was Baekhyun. And also Kyungsoo whose lower half face was covered with the white mask and upper with a pair of big glasses.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We just come out to buy something to eat."

Do they become okay with each other again?

Jongin mentally asked to himself and looked at the two again. Baekhyun reached towards the cup noodles and Kyungsoo was standing beside him, staring at Jongin with his trademark wide eyes.

"What?"

"Why are you here?"

"Huh?"

"The manager should be together with the actor."

"Ah. I suddenly remembered that I got nothing inside my refrigerator and so, I left him with other assistants."

"I will scold you if you were mine."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean my manager."

Jongin let out a little chuckle again and Kyungsoo looked away from Jongin, his legs slowly taking him towards the medicine counter. Jongin didn't know who to follow and so, he just stood in the middle quietly until his two friends finished their shopping.

At that time, Baekhyun was still busy with choosing the flavour of cup noodles.

"Shall I buy chicken? Or spicy? He is gonna sick...so, shall I buy chicken?"

Baekhyun talked alone while looking down to his own shoes and tried to decide what to buy. He needed to think of Chanyeol since he already knew that his man was going to feel not well.

"Baekhyun, quickly."

Jongin came towards him and Kyungsoo also did with some medicines holding in his hands.

"Okay. Chicken."

He decided and brought some cups from the shelf and they three headed towards a cash register.

"Can you two help me with these?"

Jongin asked the shorter two while he motioned to his bags.

"I don't have time to help you, Mr.Kim. See? My manager is calling me nonstop."

Kyungsoo said as he showed the missed calls from his managers since he went out for a little long time without his manager.

"Okay. So, I will help you."

Baekhyun said as he carried one plastic bag full with food from Jongin's left hand.

"Go home well. 10080 will start tomorrow."

"I know."

Kyungsoo threw a deadly stare at Jongin and waved at Baekhyun, then quickly running out of their visions.

"That kid is really something."

Jongin whispered but Baekhyun heard and smiled.

"He is cute though. And that's why.."

Baekhyun voice suddenly became lower at the last words. He faked a weak smile on his face and pulled Jongin's arm who was standing like a statue while staring at the left actor's back.

"I feel like we'll have to sleep here if you continue looking at his back."

"I am just wondering that if he really goes home."

"Don't lie if you don't know the way how to."

"I am not lying."

"But you are haha."

Baekhyun teased and Jongin followed his actor's husband with a poker face.

"I am really not."

He complained but Baekhyun didn't hear as he was quite far from Jongin. Then,the manager ran to catch up Baekhyun's steps.

"Just go to your home first. I have to tell Chanyeol something."

"Okay."

× × ×

Chanyeol tried to open his eyes when he felt the warmth on his forehead but he couldn't get out of the darkness. Then, he could feel someone hugging him from his left. Someone with a familiar scent. His brain couldn't work now to find who the one was.

"Chanyeol."

He opened his eyes and finally, succeeded but his vision didn't help him to find out who that was.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?"

No.. it's not okay. Something went wrong inside my body. It is so hot and.. something.

"Chanyeol.. You need to change your clothes. You will get sick if you keep sweating too much like this."

His clothes were removed and he didn't know what happened next.

I miss him.

It was his last thought before his normal mind went wild. Everything was like a miracle. Or a dream? Yes, a dream for him.

 

 

× × ×