Chapter 15

So, I Married An Anti-fan

Why doesn't he love me?

Am I ugly? Baek is cuter than me in his eyes?

Why can't he give up on Baek when Baek is already Chan's?

I want to hate you, stupid.

Kyungsoo thought as he drank the glass filled with alcohol. His manager was not there and he was alone in the house, befriending with all the alcohol in the refrigerator. The night was silent except the sound of the rain from the outside.

Lips sealed but tears came down on his chubby cheeks. A strange thought came into his drunk misty mind and his hand got to his phone. Although he couldn't see the contact name clearly, he tried to call Chanyeol.

*Calling

After a beep sound, the call was answered but Kyungsoo couldn't stop sobbing.

"Chan.."

Kyungsoo said and put the phone on the table, changing into the speaker mode.

"Chan.. I want your manager... Can't you give him to me? I want him to be mine. *sob* Chan, please kick him out so I can keep him... in my pocket."

He was out of his mind right now and he didn't even know the meaning of his words but his hand got to his pant pocket and cried again.

"Where are you?"

Where am I?

Kyungsoo looked around his own house but he couldn't reconginze his house.

"I am inside a room... with four walls. And there is a door too! And.. also the big rectangular wall is showing your face."

"What are you talking about? I am just asking where you are."

"Chan! Here. I am here. Do you see me?"

Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of the flat TV which was now showing Chanyeol's drama and said.

"Do Kyungsoo! Be with yourself and tell me where you are."

Kyungsoo heard it and whispered home but unfortunately, he fell asleep on the table and left the phone there with the screen showing Stupid Kim .

× × ×

A sunny day came finally and Chanyeol was really unpleased with it since he just got a call from Jongin, being told that he had schedules today.

"What's with that face?"

It was 6:00 AM and Baekhyun just awoke. But as soon as he woke up, he saw his topless husband's sulking face featuring the rays of sunlight.

"Jongin hyung just called me."

"And?"

"And told me about today's schedules."

"But I still don't get why that case got you annoyed."

"Because I don't want to stay far from you even a minute.

"Stop overacting, hubby."

Baekhyun said with annoyance and turned around to get more sleep, ignoring his sulking actor, but Chanyeol destroyed him by tickling him really hard.

"St- haha. Stop!"

"Only if you call me honey."

"Hahaha. Sto- ayyy. Stop it, Chan- urgh. Haha."

"No. But if you call-"

"Ok!"

Baekhyun was really tired and shouted out loud which led himself to see Chanyeol's smirk.

"Now, call."

"Isn't it too childish?"

"Shall I make another round so?"

Chanyeol threw a joke and when his hands reached to Baekhyun's thighs, Baekhyun's kneel accidently kicked his important part of the lower body.

"Ouch!"

With a deep shout, Chanyeol fell onto the floor at once, helplessly, and Baekhyun quickly got out of bed, feeling uneasy instead of Chanyeol.

"Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?"

Chanyeol's face began to red because of the pain and rolled on the floor from here and there. At that time, Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's belly, pulling Chanyeol's face and kissed him deeply in order that Chanyeol could forget the pain and just concentrated on their morning kiss.

Baekhyun's mission succeeded that Chanyeol completely forgot about the pain and his right hand held Baekhyun's head, deepening the kiss while the left made its way towards Baekhyun's waist.

Chanyeol suddenly got up and carried Baekhyun, throwing him onto the bed again like a pillow and crawling over him just to kiss again. Chanyeol was topless since from the start so Baekhyun's fingers touched along Chanyeol's , lightly teasing the taller by touching his back repeatly.

"Urgh."

Baekhyun murmured when Chanyeol suddenly bit Baekhyun's neck, making a red bite mark on his milky white neck. Then, he stood up. Receiving a weird stare from Baekhyun, Chanyeol grinned and pointed his second finger down, to the place where Baekhyun kicked a while ago.

"What is this? Revenge?"

Baekhyun touched his neck and asked while giving Chanyeol a dozen of deadly glares.

"I will go shower now."

Baekhyun said with a pair of pouting lips which were really attractive in Chanyeol's eyes.

"Are you inviting me in?"

Chanyeol stood beside the bathroom door, leaning on the wall and asked as his mischievous smile happened again on his lips.

"I didn't know that you are really a ert."

Baekhyun grabbed a towel and shook his head, feeling embarrassed but never showed his emotions. Chanyeol was about to talk back but his phone rang and he grabbed his phone from the bed.

"Kyungsoo?"

Chanyeol murmured when he saw the contact name. Baekhyun looked back to Chanyeol and his body frozed in front of the bathroom.

"Hello?"

"Chan, is it you?"

"Huh? What're you talking about?"

"Someone is inside my house but not my manager. I do not dare to step out of my bedroom too. It's not you?"

"I will come. Be sure to make yourself safe. Okay?"

"But, Baek won't be okay with this."

"I will tell him. Bye so."

Chanyeol ended the call and when he turned around, he saw Baekhyun standing there like a statue with his head facing down the floor.

"Baekhyunee."

But Baekhyun didn't reply or move a centimetre.

"Baek..."

"Don't go to him."

"Baek, it is not like that. He was alone in the hou-"

"That is what I hate the most. What if you change your mind?"

"You are crying?"

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's face up and saw his little eyes were in tears. Not knowing what to speak, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into his embrace.

"Are you jealous?"

"50% jealous and 50% afraid."

"Afraid of what? We all are friends. You don't need to worry about it."

"But!.. you lied me when we were dating too. You were dating with me but you were also crushing Kyungsoo too! I am tired of it, Chanyeol."

"Why are you doubting my love for you?"

Chanyeol pulled out Baekhyun from his chest and asked, not feeling that good since his friend might be in danger and his husband doubted his love.

"Because you cheated on me."

"Baek!"

Chanyeol was angry and unexpectedly, he pushed Baekhyun away with his strength which made the shorter to trap in his own legs and accidently fall onto the floor.

Chanyeol was surprised by his own action and looked down to Baekhyun who was looking up him.

"Baek.."

"Don't touch me!"

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's hand and stood up on his own, not knowing what to do so he just turned around.

"Baek.."

"Go to him,"

That word was meaningful but Chanyeol didn't know that it would be really deep.

Chanyeol slowly made his way towards the door but frozed again when Baekhyun continued his sentence.

"and never return to me if you do."

× × ×