Chapter 13

So, I Married An Anti-fan

After buying food for all the staffs, director and the actors, actresses, Baekhyun headed to Chanyeol's shooting with a bright smile on his face. With Jongin's help, he got to know the location of the shooting and he planned to make a big surprise by appearing in the shooting suddenly with a truck of food.

He was quite happy with his own imagination until he saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo together. His old friend was helping Chanyeol to remove the bandages with his handwritting. No one knew but his mind was on fire. He felt like his own heart breaking into million of pieces because of Chanyeol.

He wanted to believe Chanyeol when he also knew that Chanyeol couldn't be believed. He ran outside of the shooting area with a high speed, not caring where his legs were heading towards but only one thing, he wanted to run away from Chanyeol, from Kyungsoo as far as he could.

It was unfair for Baekhyun. God made Baekhyun's heart with too many percents of iron that even he was hurt, he couldn't stop himself from loving Chanyeol. His heart, his love was too strong to stop.

Baekhyun stopped finally when he felt like he was going to faint in a minute but fortunately, he was just too tired to carry his legs and couldn't run anymore. He was in front of a shop inside which were wedding dresses and costumes. He noticed a poster sticking outside of the shop's wall.

It was a wedding photo of Chanyeol and him.

I shouldn't run around with this face. They will remember me.

Baekhyun thought but he was late, his photos already flew on SNS because of some fans with quick hands.

× × ×

"Today's shooting is cancelled. The weather is bad. They said there would be a heavy rain in an hour."

Jongin announced and Chanyeol grabbed his coat and mask. The manager looked at Kyungsoo, who was sitting beside Chanyeol and bitting his lower lip, with a pair of questioning eyes staring at the mysterious Chanyeol.

"I will go first."

Chanyeol quickly disappeared from Jongin's eye sight and his eyes travelled again onto Kyungsoo who was now staring at him with wide eyes.

"What's up again? I can't leave you two alone anymore! When you two are together, something bad always happens-"

"To Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo ended Jongin's words and stood up.

"Let me ask you something."

"Okay."

"Do you have a crush on your actor's husband?"

Kyungsoo's serious face made Jongin worry. He didn't mean to become like this but they were misunderstanding him. Jongin kept quiet, actually searching words, but Kyungsoo suddenly went away.

I don't know what to do now.

Jongin sighed heavily and opened his SNS account to search the latest news but his phone shut down due to low battery. He was quite unfortunate today.

× × ×

A coffee shop with a warm atmosphere and the playing soft music made Baekhyun sleepy. He didn't watch the weather news this morning and it was raining quite heavily so, he got no choice but to stay under a roof until the rain stopped.

Just by looking at the drops of rain which travelled onto the glass window of the coffee shop, Baekhyun missed Chanyeol. Not this Chanyeol but the one he loved years ago. When he first saw him, it was raining too. 
Chanyeol borrowed him a raincoat because he was worried that Baekhyun might catch a cold and the latter really did the next day.

Actually, they were from the same school and some from their school, including Baekhyun, knew that Chanyeol had a crush on Kyungsoo. And when Chanyeol finally confessed him, Baekhyun felt like the world was his own property. Love was too powerful upon him, controlling his every single cell and ordering him what to do next.

Even if the days together with Chanyeol were not happy days for Baekhyun, they were not bad days of course. The one he loved was by his side, and the public knew that they were in a romantic relationship. Baekhyun was happy just by seeing Chanyeol's face everyday.

"Why am I thinking about that idoit?"

Baekhyun whispered to himself and drank the coffee he ordered, mentally commenting that his coffee tasted better than the one he just drank. Baekhyun grabbed his phone when a phone call was received. He didn't know the number but he decided to answer and he did.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun, where are you?"

That deep voice which Baekhyun would never forget for the whole life spoke up from the other line. Baekhyun said nothing but just bit his lips.

"Actually, you misunderstood us."

Still getting no reply, Chanyeol sighed loudly and Baekhyun smiled a little but his smile was filled with strong bitterness. How could he think of everything easily?

Baekhyun thought and ended the call as he didn't want to see Chanyeol right now. It was still raining heavily but he decided to go home now and packed his things. Yes, he would like to ignore his feelings for the first time, leaving Chanyeol at home alone and stayed at his own house for a few weeks.

He would not let anyone to comment at his action because he had all rights to do whatever he wanted as it was his own life but nobody else's.

× × ×

"Why are you here!?"

Nahun's shocking voice was quite loud that Baekhyun covered his ears and hid under the thick blanket, pulling it over his head and trying to ignore his annoying little sister. His parents were not at home and so, he was alone at home until his sister came back home from her school.

"Where is our Chanyeol?"

"I don't know."

Baekhyun replied in a low tone and he could hear a heavy sigh, loud enough for him to hear, from his sister. Then, she left without saying anything, leaving Baekhyun in his room which was not cleaned since he left the house.

"Urgh. Dusty everywhere."

Baekhyun sighed while looking around his own room and touched his forehead, feeling the unusual body temperature.

"Damn rain.."

He looked to the outside through the window and got annoyed because the rain was still coming down heavily without any regret. He caught a cold he guessed.

× × ×

"Do you know the address of Baekhyun's house?

Chanyeol called Jongin and asked after he had seen a direct message from Baekhyun's little sister, saying that Baekhyun was at his parents' place.

"I don't know too. Why?"

"Tsk. Forget it. I will take care of it."

The line dropped and Chanyeol opened instagram. Then, he mentally cursed himself and threw his phone away, not daring to ask Nahun about the address. He was really not aware of Baekhyun at all. He didn't know about him anything and it was shameful for him to ask others about his husband's address too.

Chanyeol started the engine and drove to the address of Baekhyun he knew years ago, hoping that the Byuns didn't move to any new one.
Fortunately, after about fifteen minutes of driving, Chanyeol successfully arrived to Baekhyun's house that he knew. Wearing the mask, Chanyeol quickly got off of his car, walking quickly towards the door and pressed the bell.

He was quite nervous until he heard a familiar voice, asking who.

"I am Chanyeol. Are you the sister of Bae-"

Chanyeol's words stopped when the girl immediately opened the door as soon as she heard the name Chanyeol.

Chanyeol suddenly smiled brightly and ran into the house. Inside the house, a girl was standing in front of the door with a pair of surprising eyes on him.

"You're Byun...."

"I am Nahun, your big fan. Ah, brother's room is this way, the one in the middle."

She pointed towards the left of the living room and Chanyeol bowed at her, quickly making his way towards his husband's room. Chanyeol was about to knock the door but Nahun's voice appeared from a distance.

"Don't knock and just go in. The extra key is on your right."

Then, she ran away from Chanyeol's sight.

What a great sister!

Chanyeol thought and turned the doorknob but it was locked and so, Chanyeol tried to search the extra key in the drawers beside him.

"Baek. Ah,this one so."

He found a key with a name tag saying BAEK and he opened the door, using it. He saw Baekhyun sleeping soundly on the bed. He quietly locked the door again and walked nearer to his husband, staring at the angelic sleeping face.

"I am sorry Baekhyun."

Chanyeol sat on the bed, a hand reaching to Baekhyun's forehead to wipe the sweat away but he noticed that Baekhyun's body temperature was not normal.

"Baekhyun!"

Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's shoulders but the latter didn't wake up and murmured something that he couldn't understand. The bell rang in Chanyeol's mind when Baekhyun collapsed into his embrace. With wide eyes, Chanyeol frozed for a while and then, he came back to sense with some unforgettable memories from the past days.

Baekhyun fell asleep without waking up for many hours when he was ill.

"You make me a fool."

Chanyeol let out a sigh with a whisper and hugged the boy in his embrace, making sure for him to get a comfortable sleep in his hold. He wiped the sweat on his husband's forehead and noticed that he needed to change Baekhyun's current shirt and shorts.

"Don't curse me when you wake up."

Chanyeol said while pressing his own lips on the sleeping boy's forehead.

"I think. I, again,..."

Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's left ear and got out of the bed, heading to the wardrobe for a new pair of pajamas. Then, he smiled like a fool while holding tightly the light blue coloured pajamas.

The rain was strong and the love was beautiful.

 

× × ×