Chapter 6: The Apology Date: Part Three

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

Thank you for lunch and now you are taking me to my favorite bakery in Paris. I replied. What do you want to eat? Destin asked. Well, can I have Black and White, Èclair and Paris-Brest? I replied. Wow is that you Destin? Ace asked. Ace what are you doing here? Destin replied. I work here part-time. Ace replied. It's good you have a job. Destin replied. Wow, what a beautiful young woman you have with you. Ace replied. What are you plotting? Destin replied. Well, I am working this weekend. Ace replied. Why are you looking like that? I asked. What are you talking about? Destin replied. You look like you are agitated about something. I replied. What do you mean? Destin asked. It is just a feeling that's all. I replied. I'm sorry if I worried you, Gabriella. Destin replied. Let me pay for the desserts you asked for. Destin replied. Alright. I replied. Destin doesn't seem like an evil person, he is just extremely shy, it's adorable. I thought. As I had that thought of that, I thought it was my imagination. Is that my mom I just saw? I thought. I'm back here you go, Gabriella. Destin replied. Have you felt like we have been watched? I asked. Yeah, it was Charlotte doing it. Destin replied. How could you figure that out? Destin asked. It's fine actually knowing Charlotte, this was planned out from the start. I replied. Well, she was texting me this whole time. Destin replied. I figured. I replied.

Stay Tuned.